Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5450172 times)

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/1143486867918282752

:o

Move On is definitely pretty close to an overlapping circle with those who would support Warren, you should not be shocked

kingv

Sanders will get the majority of the Harris/Buttegg/Warren votes when it’s just Biden vs Sanders, right?

https://twitter.com/DataProgress/status/1143209724244107265

These are really encouraging signs for Warren honestly...

Great news for John McCain

agrajag

https://twitter.com/ksorbs/status/1143108243100581888

Kevin Sorbo thinks Toronto is part of US. Also, Africans/Americans.

Coitus

He’s right about diversity. Fewer Shaqs, more Big Countrys. 

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Hercules noooooooooooooooooo  :noooo

He got #MeToo'd the other day and I thought to myself, "Wow, I guess the Nietzschean uprising was right after all."

agrajag

good on Xena for finally standing up for herself

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
God's not dead, but Kevin Sorbo's career is.
©@©™

agrajag

last time I saw him in anything was a guest cameo on Dharma and Greg

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.

Stick to 'acting' and stay out of politics.
Shut up and 'act'.

What's the phrase these days?
©ZH

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
Bitcoin at $13,000

The Trump economy is BOOMING
:O

agrajag

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
r/the_donald got quarantined.  Good sign it's getting banned soon.

james

Cindi must be devastated

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
https://www.reddit.com/r/WatchRedditDie/comments/c5s774/the_donald_quarantined/

I think they all congregated into this thread. Some amazing deluded comments going on in there. I can't even discern who's real and who's sarcastic.

james

Hasnt this happened multiple times now. In fact I'm getting a sense of deja vu abut asking if this had happened multiple tmes the last time this happened.

They were banned from the front page awhile ago.

Now you get a big warning if you try to access the page, and their custom CSS was removed. I assume they got dropped from search results too.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.

be trash human beings, brehs.
©ZH

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

Stick to 'acting' and stay out of politics.
Shut up and 'act'.

What's the phrase these days?

To be fair have you seen Kevin Sorbo try to act?

dog

james

The Gerrymander and Census cases get revealed tomorrow at 10am boys.

Get your guns ready and make sure you have a few cases of ammo.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1143687542866403328

Olive Garden and Darden restaurants (parent company) are also on the verge of bankruptcy.

agrajag

the real question is, does Biden call it noodles

Himu

The NRA is currently imploding for those not following. It's in serious debt and today just cut NRAtv. There's in-fighting, coup attempts, and lots of unsatisfied members who do not support the Russian hijinks, the rightwing propaganda that is pushed by the NRA ahead of gun rights. Big time NRA supporters are dropping them. Hickok45, arguably the biggest gun youtuber (4 million subscribers), dropped support for the NRA the other day. They will no longer be pushing them and find them sketchy. A lot of people are telling the NRA to drop the ring wing rhetoric because a lot of recent gun owners are people of color, women, and lgbt and want them to support gun rights without scaring them off. Essentially, a lot of people are calling for inclusivisity which isn't the NRA's agenda. Many are abandoning ship which is resulting in the NRA looking like a giant, smoking fire.

Interesting times.
IYKYK

Himu

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1143687542866403328

Olive Garden and Darden restaurants (parent company) are also on the verge of bankruptcy.

Sometimes you just want to spend a nice fancy evening at Olive Garden.
IYKYK

james

The NRA is currently imploding for those not following. It's in serious debt and today just cut NRAtv. There's in-fighting, coup attempts, and lots of unsatisfied members who do not support the Russian hijinks, the rightwing propaganda that is pushed by the NRA ahead of gun rights. Big time NRA supporters are dropping them. Hickok45, arguably the biggest gun youtuber (4 million subscribers), dropped support for the NRA the other day. They will no longer be pushing them and find them sketchy. A lot of people are telling the NRA to drop the ring wing rhetoric because a lot of recent gun owners are people of color, women, and lgbt and want them to support gun rights without scaring them off. Essentially, a lot of people are calling for inclusivisity which isn't the NRA's agenda. Many are abandoning ship which is resulting in the NRA looking like a giant, smoking fire.

Interesting times.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
My god

LIVE: President to live tweet Democratic debate, as White House says they will not block Mueller's testimony
Donald Trump has given a wild interview to Maria Bartiromo on Fox Business, declaring, “Almost all countries in this world take tremendous advantage of the United States, it’s unbelievable!”

The president claimed Japan would watch a Third World War “at home on a Sony TV” rather than come to America’s aid (ahead of a trip there for the G20 summit), attacked Twitter, accused retired FBI special counsel Robert Mueller of deleting incriminating Justice Department text messages and said Iran “does not have smart leadership” and is “going down the tubes”.

On Capitol Hill, the House of Representatives passed an emergency spending bill late last night securing $4.5bn (£3.6bn) to address the humanitarian crisis at the US-Mexico border, as a horrific photograph of a drowned migrant father and daughter emerged provoking new public anger. Mr Trump’s son Eric has meanwhile been spat on while out dining in public.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-twitter-live-updates-democratic-debate-latest-news-2020-election-mueller-border-picture-a8976701.html

:doge

https://blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/events/2019/what-to-expect-from-twitter-aheadoffirst-demdebate.html

:lol
🤴

Occam

Trump put his mental illness on display? Must be a day ending in "Y".

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
You can tell one of his staff posted that. :zzz
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Himu

Interesting times.

So what you're saying is the only way to stop a bunch of people with guns is with a bunch of people with guns?  :doge

:yeshrug

Here’s just a sample though.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/nra-coup-wayne-la-pierre-lobbyist-suspended-oliver-north-a8968356.html

I reported a few months ago that at the NRA national convention people tried to create a coup including my trans gun activist friend that is the leader of a lgbt gun club/rights organization. When it was time for members to have the floor the execs tried to end motions allowing people to speak. The membership declined. There was no coup at the convention but you could tell things were boiling then and you have what’s going on now.
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler

agrajag

michael tracey looking like a pedo

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Maria Bartiromo is on Fox Business now? Wild, she seemed so stereotypically sober back in the day on CNBC.

Himu

https://www.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1143910221498257408

I will gladly vote for Biden to get this man out of office.
IYKYK

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
(Image removed from quote.)

I think I downloaded the wrong Stranger Things Season 3.
©@©™

Tripon

Beto looks like an vampire.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Beto speaking twenty seconds of Spanish in his intro :dead
每天生气

james

You said you wouldn't watch

:bolo

Himu

TULSI
IYKYK

agrajag

You said you wouldn't watch

:bolo

don't sadomasochism-shame me and Shosh

agrajag

Beto is so weird.

agrajag

Delaney, Hickenlooper and Biden should primary Trump

shosta

"all foam no beer" was totally workshopped
每天生气

Tripon

Warren and De Blasio just went full on Medicare for all.  :aah

agrajag

Warren and De Blasio just went full on Medicare for all.  :aah

Ban Kloubuchar

agrajag

Warren: "I'm with Bernie"

agrajag

Is Beto really going to use anecdotes to answer every question?

shosta

Delaney, way too excited to defend private health insurance companies
每天生气

Tripon

I guess I wasn't paying attention but DeBlasio is more progressive than I thought.

agrajag

I guess I wasn't paying attention but DeBlasio is more progressive than I thought.

He's vying for a cabinet position in a Sanders or Warren administration.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
This is sad lipservice to the status quo. 

Himu

Tulsi is BOMBING :brazilcry
IYKYK

agrajag

lmao Delaney looks visibly pissed whenever someone talks about M4A

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Also with this many people, they should wear name tags

Himu

lmao Delaney looks visibly pissed whenever someone talks about M4A

his face when Tulsi talked lmao
IYKYK

Tripon

NBC should just plan to run overtime at this rate. No way they finish in 2 hours.