Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5451433 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Thanks, Todd.
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Bring back Ganondorf in a major Zelda game >:(
每天生气

Himu

#neverkamala
IYKYK

curly

• cultural maoist
News Media Inc. is a pretty extravagant name for a youtube channel with 74 subscribers

VomKriege

• Do the moron
News Media Inc. is a pretty extravagant name for a youtube channel with 74 subscribers

It's a bit like that Holy Roman Empire joke, yeah.
ὕβρις

agrajag

"practically self-impeaches" needs to make its way into the Bire vernacular.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 07:55:37 PM by agrajag »

Occam

if you're gonna do a military parade, do it right or don't do it at all.

:snob

skip to 9:28 for bonus Steven Seagal

look at all the military hardware! Tanks, AK's, ballistic missle vehicles!

(Image removed from quote.)

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1147162499671908353

:putin

In case anyone needs a laugh, here's the excerpt form his speech about the Revolutionary War where Trump claims the American forces took over airports in 1775.
https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1146923773209325569

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Isn't that obvious.

Just look at how old people vote and all they do is sit in front of the TV all day

:idont
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race

#neverkamala

She's gonna be such a fucking warhawk.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

#neverkamala

She's gonna be such a fucking warhawk.
Rouhani: "Madame President I am glad that you are willing to speak to us. Now that the previous administration is out, Iran would like to extend a hand of friendship and..."

Harris: "The B2's are already en route. If you run now you might make it to your basement"

@realDonaldTrump WOW Kamala the Cop blew Iran off! Can you believe I said it during the debate. Many people will die and the economy will totally tank. Could've been Great instead. OOPS!
🤴

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog

Ah yes, News Media Inc. proudly reporting on the Work Industry

cindi's news media clip is a damning excerpt from what was overall a pretty nuanced, interesting talk on the criminal justice system. i enjoy listening to her talk about the problems, and where to start solving them. she actually understands on a very real level what problems they're dealing with on a day to day basis. what is truly limiting them. the i have 3 padlocks, build more schools less jails chant def whack but eh, it's understandable a notoriously hard nosed career prosecutor is a bit paranoid.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 06:26:14 PM by naff »
◕‿◕

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Cauliflower Of Love

Good thing that Bernie is gonna win.

Based dove.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1147916459277979649

Gillibrand, Gabbard, & Klobuchar in Sept:  :pika

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Something something social credit something something this is fine I trust the U.S. security services in 2019

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fbi-ice-find-state-drivers-license-photos-are-a-gold-mine-for-facial-recognition-searches/ar-AADZk0d

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Cool cool cool...

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed

Gillibrand, Gabbard, & Klobuchar in Sept: :dead
Gillibrand is the only one of those three that ever seemed remotely plausible at any point in time to me. :trumps
Hi

Tripon

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
In case anyone needs a laugh, here's the excerpt form his speech about the Revolutionary War where Trump claims the American forces took over airports in 1775.
are you saying America didn't? why do you think Benedict Arnold had to be "turned into an enemy" to hide what he truly heisted at Fort Ticonderoga?

shosta

I am also announcing my candidacy for president.
每天生气

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

benjipwns

Gillibrand is the only one of those three that ever seemed remotely plausible at any point in time to me. :trumps
Her money and polling disconnect still baffles me.

https://twitter.com/IsaacDovere/status/1148054937689083904

(Image removed from quote.)
so after he already wasted millions on that stupid impeach Trump campaign against Democrats he finally realizes you can just beat Trump in 2020 and not need to impeach, but like all these morons seems to think only he can win?

benjipwns

Steyer told people in January that part of the reason why he wasn’t running for president was because he was satisfied with the economic message that Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts presented. Long focused on environmental advocacy, he also was excited by Washington Governor Jay Inslee’s focus on climate change as the priority issue of his campaign. However, people who’ve spoken to Steyer told me that while he still speaks fondly of Warren, he’s been frustrated that Inslee’s campaign hasn’t taken off more. (Inslee has yet to break 1 percent in the polls.) According to these people, Steyer has talked about seeing an opening to challenge Trump on the economy, and take him on as a successful businessman who’s an actual self-made man, and who believes in progressive economics.

According to people who’ve spoken with him, Steyer has also been disappointed that House Democrats haven’t moved more quickly in holding impeachment hearings.
:dead

benjipwns

hott

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

agrajag

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/451916-marianne-williamson-campaign-uses-fundraising-email-to-help-rival-2020

Williamson’s campaign email Sunday asked recipients to support former Sen. Mike Gravel (D-Alaska), who is roughly 10,000 individual donors short of the threshold to qualify for the next round of Democratic debates, slated to be held at the end of July.

benjipwns

Donald forgot a closing parenthesis, now everything he tweets is forever part of that "aside" about the NYT buying the Boston Globe

Trent Dole

Donald forgot a closing parenthesis, now everything he tweets is forever part of that "aside" about the NYT buying the Boston Globe
..and yet he's probably winning 2020 anyway. :doge

This is the Dems 2020 theme song right here:

Fucking idiots.
:rage
Hi

shosta

Gillibrand had a fair amount of potential, as Kara said on demonic page 666 she's good at striking that middle ground between Left and Right Opposition, she's sufficiently left wing on most issues but is comfy with the establishment, and she's also generally personable. And she's attractive, which is totally a plus. For all the people like me who were speculating whether she'd take off, her moment to do so was the debates, but she really squandered that by acting annoying, leaning in too hard on Girl Power politics, she didn't give any memorable answers...

in other words there was room for a Feeeemale candidate but it turned out being Hillary's protege was less of a stat booster than getting Obama in trouble with his wife. F
每天生气

Tripon

Gillibrand had a fair amount of potential, as Kara said on demonic page 666 she's good at striking that middle ground between Left and Right Opposition, she's sufficiently left wing on most issues but is comfy with the establishment, and she's also generally personable. And she's attractive, which is totally a plus. For all the people like me who were speculating whether she'd take off, her moment to do so was the debates, but she really squandered that by acting annoying, leaning in too hard on Girl Power politics, she didn't give any memorable answers...

in other words there was room for a Feeeemale candidate but it turned out being Hillary's protege was less of a stat booster than getting Obama in trouble with his wife. F

I don't think it helped her when Gillibrand turned on Bill Clinton. Some people point at her throwing Al Franken under the bus over his groping shit, but that was just standard politics of sacrificing somebody. When she went after Bill Clinton, even if it was justified, she burned some bridges linking her to Hillary. You're talking about a person who stayed with her husband despite all the cheating, no way Hillary was okay with that.

benjipwns

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/451916-marianne-williamson-campaign-uses-fundraising-email-to-help-rival-2020

Williamson’s campaign email Sunday asked recipients to support former Sen. Mike Gravel (D-Alaska), who is roughly 10,000 individual donors short of the threshold to qualify for the next round of Democratic debates, slated to be held at the end of July.
This won't help him, there are 21 candidates who qualify by polling. Polling is the tie-breaker over donors. Gravel won't be allowed in even if he hits 65,000. I'm not even sure if three companies are even putting him in the polls.

agrajag

How the heck did Williamson qualify then, isn't she polling at close to 0%?

benjipwns

she's been over 1% in SIX polls, you only have to go over in three, Gravel's got one

Attain at least 1% support in at least three approved polls for either the national level or the first four primary-caucus states (Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, and South Carolina). The polling threshold will be determined using only the published top-line result (whether or not it is a rounded or weighted number) of polls published after January 1, 2019, until 14 days before the scheduled debate, with each candidate only being able to count one poll by the same pollster within each region towards the requirement. For a poll to be considered it must not be based on open-ended questions, and also needs to have been commissioned or conducted by this limited set of organizations: the Associated Press, ABC News, CBS News, CNN, The Des Moines Register, Fox News, the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Monmouth University, NBC News, The New York Times, National Public Radio, Quinnipiac University, Reuters, the University of New Hampshire, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, and Winthrop University.

the tiebreaker is the most polls they've been at 1% or higher in, Swalwell is the low man with three

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

benjipwns

That's Big True.

agrajag

Big League

benjipwns

Cauliflower Of Love

I love how easily Ocasio shits on trump.

dude must be livid.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Trump is too busy trashing *checks notes* Fox News on Twitter and giving interviews in front of helicopters again.
https://twitter.com/itvnews/status/1148133933772619776

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1148150981558984704

That reminds me, did Obama or George use their helicopters as much as The Donald?
I mean, he's doing choppa choppa choppa interviews basically 3 times a week now.
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Taking solace in the fact he practically is self-impeaching every day a little bit more.
ὕβρις

Trent Dole

At this point, fucking whatever. Let him be an insane retard on twitter and hold his stupid klan rallies for another year and a half. Pence would be out to do the same things or worse and is actually capable of making things happen. :doge
Hi

samir

The economy is doing great.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
The economy is doing great.

The original Trump campaign ad funded by Steven Mnuchin

🤴

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Men only enrich for one reason and it's fucking disgusting.
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
They got Epstein and he kept a collection of his victims and his clients.

https://twitter.com/jentaub/status/1148248492600692738

Bill and Andrew better ask Elon to hurry up with the Mars escape program.

:doge
🤴

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
LOCK
THEM
UP
dog