Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5434563 times)

Tasty

agrajag

It's not good to support Israel's far right regime.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
You can't really support Israel and Palestine anymore unless by that statement you mean that you support one state of Israel-Palestine / Palestine-Israel where all people subject to the authority of the Israeli state today enjoy full civil rights and legal equality.

The two-state solution (which people usually mean when they say they support Israel and Palestine) is just a shibboleth now.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Some of us support a three state solution as the Pareto efficient outcome that maximizes both sovereignty and Arab unity
每天生气

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
:piss Zioners :piss2
Margs

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Some of us support a three state solution as the Pareto efficient outcome that maximizes both sovereignty and Arab unity

I think I made this argument in a survey course level class presentation once. This was when I was actively taking economics courses, obviously.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 01:02:48 PM by Kara »

shosta

I want to clarify I'm referring to 1967 lines and re-annexation by Jordan and Egypt, not just letting either of those two be independent but defenseless natons with their balls in the wind  :wow
每天生气

Kara

I want to clarify I'm referring to 1967 lines and re-annexation by Jordan and Egypt, not just letting either of those two be independent but defenseless natons with their balls in the wind  :wow

That's what I did too. Think I even worked in an East and West Pakistan analogy like a good little ignorant Euro-Amerikan.

:snoop

agrajag

https://twitter.com/justinamash/status/1146739241189355520

benji: this is business as usual, Amash has always been leaving the Republican party

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
https://twitter.com/evanmcmurry/status/1146824730348941312

Old man harassed by millennial reporters.  :-\

benji: this is business as usual, Amash has always been leaving the Republican party
nintex: the R's are playing 4D chess. When the Dems nominate a lefty 'moderates' will join the independent group splitting the vote
🤴

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
:O

shosta

Can't even do a military parade right! I'm moving to China.
每天生气

Kara

Can't think of a better distillation of America than "a patriotic holiday military parade that's only open to the oligarchs."

agrajag

if you're gonna do a military parade, do it right or don't do it at all.

:snob

skip to 9:28 for bonus Steven Seagal

look at all the military hardware! Tanks, AK's, ballistic missle vehicles!

« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 10:42:32 AM by agrajag »

curly

• cultural maoist

agrajag

marrec has a lot to atone for

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
LMAO this is so on brand  :lol

https://twitter.com/meredithllee/status/1146869167502561283

This is the most T R U M P thing the White House has done so far

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1146876118215081986
🤴

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
They just have two tanks parked beside the stage. :neogaf
dog

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
Did JFK Jr. reveal he faked his death yet or is that scheduled for later tonight?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Kara

look at all the military hardware! Tanks, AK's, ballistic missle vehicles!

OK, I was not expecting:

1. This to be over one U.S. hour.
2. Narrated in very dull English like I was watching the Rose Parade.
3. "Katyusha" popping off when the marines marched by. :ussrcry

agrajag

oh yeah Katyushka is a military staple

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
According to Politico, several of Trump's high-end donors and other allies will not be attending the event despite being offered tickets by the RNC. "They started this too late and everyone has plans already," said Dan Eberhart, a Republican donor and CEO of the drilling services company Canary, LLC. "Everyone will be there in spirit, but in reality, people planned their July 4th activities weeks ago."

:neogaf
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

shosta

Nintex, as a bonafide magatard, what are you doing for the 4th of July?
每天生气

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Nintex, as a bonafide magatard, what are you doing for the 4th of July?
nothing.

I went to work and played some Bloodstained.  8)

And now I'm following the #salutetoamerica fuckery on Twitter
🤴

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
https://twitter.com/ChuckGrassley/status/1146463248813711360

If you think the lyrics are good, just wait until you hear the drop, it's sick.
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Looks like his crowd finally showed up

🤴

agrajag

curly

• cultural maoist
the maga dude in jorts :lol

patriotism  :nope

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
People get so mad over a piece of cloth that probably wasn't even made here. :doge
Hi

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
My god this shit is fucking terrible  :lol
🤴

agrajag

My god this shit is fucking terrible  :lol

are you watching a live stream or something?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

shosta

https://twitter.com/aletweetsnews/status/1146887936744534016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregory_Lee_Johnson
Gregory Lee "Joey" Johnson (born 1956) is a political activist affiliated with the Revolutionary Communist Party USA.[1][2] His burning of the flag of the United States in a political demonstration during the 1984 Republican National Convention in Dallas, Texas, in violation of a Texas law prohibiting flag desecration, led to his role as defendant in the landmark United States Supreme Court case Texas v. Johnson (1989).[3]
On 30 October, Gregory Johnson joined Shawn Eichman, David Blalock, and Scott Tyler on the steps of the United States Capitol in Washington, D.C., where they set fire to three American flags while chanting "burn, baby, burn." The four protestors were arrested and spent the night in jail. The next day, Eichman, Blalock, and Tyler were charged with violating the Flag Protection Act of 1989, demonstrating without a permit, and disorderly conduct.[11][12] However, the United States Attorney's Office declined to file charges against Johnson, claiming that there was insufficient evidence to prosecute him. Johnson declared that the government's decision not to charge him was an "act of cowardice" and a "miscarriage of justice," and stated that he was outraged.[13]
Later years
Johnson lived in Houston for four years after his arrest for flag desecration, during which he worked in a warehouse while his attorneys worked on his case.[4][19] He was described by a contemporaneous Houston activist, Geov Parrish, as an "obnoxious young transplanted New Yorker" who would show up at "every local demonstration with a bloody, severed pig's head (tendrils still trailing along) that he'd drag along on a leash and collar while shouting anti-imperialist slogans; the pig, of course, was the United States."

Bob Avakian strikes again
每天生气

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
:isthis New Synthesis?
©@©™

agrajag

« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 07:59:21 PM by agrajag »

curly

• cultural maoist
Bob Avakian strikes again

You could tell he was a pro. That flag was gone in a second.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

agrajag

https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1146790996270866437

this looks like one of those greetings Facebook generates for you when it's someone's birthday

agrajag

shosta

Bolsorobôs :ohhh
每天生气

shosta

this looks like one of those greetings Facebook generates for you when it's someone's birthday
omfg
每天生气

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

Kara

https://twitter.com/neoliberal_dad/status/1146919316186632192

donate $1 to send the gravel teens to [undisclosed U.S. military action abroad] now

agrajag

Send the Gravel teens to the Hague!

:pacspit

Kara

Matt Christman wins... Flawless victory.

Don't get this reference. :'(