Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5449864 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: U.S. Politics Discussion Thread |OT| Weekly Trump Scandal Hot Takes
« Reply #5880 on: May 18, 2017, 04:02:00 PM »
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/wayne-allyn-root-like-jesus-christ-the-forces-of-evil-are-trying-to-crucify-trump/
Wayne's the 2008 Libertarian VP nominee who like running mate Bob Barr ran back to the GOP (and predicted a Romney 45 state landslide) because he suddenly realized that libertarians were unserious crazy nutjobs "who support the Islamist and homosexualist agenda" :american

benjipwns

« Reply #5881 on: May 18, 2017, 04:04:45 PM »
oh god he writes these kinds of books too

i was more familiar with these

never change wayne

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:paul
[close]

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)

benjipwns

« Reply #5883 on: May 18, 2017, 04:24:14 PM »
it's going to be four years of me seeing someone post something Trump is doing where they're all confused by his decision making, me getting confused that the person is confused, then remembering normies don't have an unfortunate encyclopedic knowledge of The Apprentice isn't it

it's also going to be probably longer than that before Trump realizes he can't run the real executive branch the same way he did his fake show :doge
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #5884 on: May 18, 2017, 04:24:41 PM »
it's going to be four years of me seeing someone post something Trump is doing where they're all confused by his decision making, me getting confused that the person is confused, then remembering normies don't have an unfortunate encyclopedic knowledge of The Apprentice isn't it

it's also going to be probably longer than that before Trump realizes he can't run the real executive branch the same way he did his fake show :doge
[close]
:jeanluc :donot :trumps

Boredfrom

« Reply #5885 on: May 18, 2017, 04:32:57 PM »
Says a paper that published a fake rape story.

Being fair, they are still paying  the price for it. Ailes and his cronies got more money out of lies than any regular Rolling Stone reporter in his life time by doing the same x10.

Mind you, the U.S. Problems with jingoism and the truth are way older than Fox News.

benjipwns

« Reply #5886 on: May 18, 2017, 04:33:27 PM »
i wonder who the Joan Rivers of his administration is

Trump bent over backwards to keep her on the show, including helping defend her incompetent daughter from others, even allowing Joan to come back when she walked off the show twice in anger at her daughter's treatment (something he never allowed to any other candidate in any season of the show who did the same), referred to others insulting her stupid daughter as "acting worse than Hitler ever did" and so on and then made her the winner despite her losing the final task, every other task she actually led and essentially causing her team to lose on multiple tasks because of her refusal to participate fully

so... :putin
[close]
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #5887 on: May 18, 2017, 04:36:54 PM »
that was the same season where Rodman was constantly getting drunk during tasks and disappeared along with Tom Green for like a whole day because they were so drunk, but when it finally got bad enough that Trump had to "let him get help" he also fired Khloe Kardashian too because she hadn't told Trump about her past DUI (which she actually served jail time for) which he considered worse than anything Hitler had ever done :lol

i feel like i need to write an article slideshow, does Vox take submissions? How Episodes Of The Apprentice Help Explain Everything President Trump Does

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #5888 on: May 18, 2017, 04:47:08 PM »

#SethRich
rub

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5889 on: May 18, 2017, 04:58:16 PM »
There is no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign. But I can always speak for myself and the Russians, zero.
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #5890 on: May 18, 2017, 05:01:12 PM »
I'm going to need to be walked through this one.

At least Taibbi included this:
Ailes grew out of the entertainment world – his first experience was in daytime variety TV via The Mike Douglas Show – but he later advised a series of Republican campaigns, from Ronald Reagan to George H.W. Bush to Trump.
Everyone else seems to just talk about him in regard to Fox. But Ailes started his political career in the 1968 Nixon campaign and before he was nabbed to start Fox News he was known for realizing the political use of television where other campaign consultants treated it like radio still. And notably the staging of events for television and using the media as foils.

Nixon appearing on Laugh-In* to soften his image was part of Ailes' recognition of the power of television. Bush's dust-up with Rather was Ailes doing the opposite for him to combat the infamous "wimp factor." Ailes personally organized this entire thing:

His entire pre-Fox career presaged the main business plan of Fox News vs. The Mainstream Media.

[close]

etiolate

« Reply #5891 on: May 18, 2017, 05:22:47 PM »

It's so long and confusing. Probably a Breitbart conspiracy to destroy the Rolling Stone mag. Best to leave it alone and not trigger everyone.

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #5892 on: May 18, 2017, 05:28:37 PM »
that was the same season where Rodman was constantly getting drunk during tasks and disappeared along with Tom Green for like a whole day because they were so drunk, but when it finally got bad enough that Trump had to "let him get help" he also fired Khloe Kardashian too because she hadn't told Trump about her past DUI (which she actually served jail time for) which he considered worse than anything Hitler had ever done :lol

i feel like i need to write an article slideshow, does Vox take submissions? How Episodes Of The Apprentice Help Explain Everything President Trump Does

yeah you should seriously do this - post something on like Medium or wherever, maybe make a dedicated twitter account w a running concordance
QED

recursivelyenumerable

« Reply #5893 on: May 18, 2017, 05:35:30 PM »
omg joe lieberman

are trump's 4chan/gamergate/wikileaks fans gonna line up to support him?
QED

benjipwns

« Reply #5894 on: May 18, 2017, 05:39:41 PM »
Lieberman's kinda perfect though. Johm McCain, Graham and co. aren't going to say anything but praise for Trump picking one of their personal heroes.

It's so long and confusing. Probably a Breitbart conspiracy to destroy the Rolling Stone mag. Best to leave it alone and not trigger everyone.
Did Matt Taibbi write the hoax stories? Does publishing a hoax somehow discredit another (and maybe not even at the time as i forget when the dates Taibbi's hiatus from RS overlap) employee's criticism of a yet fourth party?

Or maybe he's just someone with a history of writing insulting and jeering obituaries of political foes?
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/andrew-breitbart-death-of-a-douche-20120301

some of Breitbart's friends said he would have preferred this one to the ones conservatives were writing about him, i'd agree
[close]

edit: Taibbi was gone from RS Feb 2014-Oct 2014; "A Rape on Campus" was published in Nov 2014 so he probably had nothing to do with it editorially?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 05:45:51 PM by benjipwns »

recursivelyenumerable

QED

benjipwns

« Reply #5896 on: May 18, 2017, 05:46:23 PM »
great now you've made me read a tweet that bill kristol wrote while masturbating thanks recursive

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #5897 on: May 18, 2017, 05:49:03 PM »
great now you've made me read a tweet that bill kristol wrote while masturbating thanks recursive

Did you cry while reading/masturbating?
Did you finish?
If so, what is the length of time of the refractory period, and would you say it differs from normal, and if so how?

Thanks. These questions are all for science.
yar

benjipwns

« Reply #5898 on: May 18, 2017, 05:55:32 PM »

Did you cry while reading/masturbating?
Did you finish?
If so, what is the length of time of the refractory period, and would you say it differs from normal, and if so how?

Thanks. These questions are all for science.
I meant that Bill Kristol was masturbating not me jeez you guys I can't even sometimes

i was masturbating :doge
i mean i'm on the bore aren't i
[close]
[close]

recursivelyenumerable

« Reply #5899 on: May 18, 2017, 06:05:31 PM »
hope you learned your lesson and will attach an explicit parse tree to any English sentences you post in the future.
QED

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #5900 on: May 18, 2017, 06:20:05 PM »
rub

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #5901 on: May 18, 2017, 07:40:25 PM »
Trump should just pardon Flynn, I can't foresee any blowback.

There has to be a conviction before a pardon can happen. I know Ford "pardoned" Nixon preemptively, but that would not have actually held up in court if pursued.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5902 on: May 18, 2017, 07:46:10 PM »
Does publishing a hoax somehow discredit another (and maybe not even at the time as i forget when the dates Taibbi's hiatus from RS overlap) employee's criticism of a yet fourth party?
Apparently so. I thought only SJWs and their stooges tested for purity, not enlightened individuals. :trumps

etiolate

« Reply #5903 on: May 18, 2017, 07:52:50 PM »
oh god wikileaks is going after Joseph Lieberman on twitter

those damn russian spies

etiolate

« Reply #5904 on: May 18, 2017, 07:54:29 PM »
Lieberman's kinda perfect though. Johm McCain, Graham and co. aren't going to say anything but praise for Trump picking one of their personal heroes.

Did Matt Taibbi write the hoax stories? Does publishing a hoax somehow discredit another (and maybe not even at the time as i forget when the dates Taibbi's hiatus from RS overlap) employee's criticism of a yet fourth party?

Or maybe he's just someone with a history of writing insulting and jeering obituaries of political foes?
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/andrew-breitbart-death-of-a-douche-20120301

some of Breitbart's friends said he would have preferred this one to the ones conservatives were writing about him, i'd agree
[close]

edit: Taibbi was gone from RS Feb 2014-Oct 2014; "A Rape on Campus" was published in Nov 2014 so he probably had nothing to do with it editorially?

You know quite well that claiming Taibbi didn't write the hoax is an intellectually dishonest approach to this. I take you non-seriously, so don't try to be serious.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5905 on: May 18, 2017, 08:02:07 PM »
You know quite well that claiming Taibbi didn't write the hoax is an intellectually dishonest approach to this. I take you non-seriously, so don't try to be serious.
Dismissing someone's work based on the publication it appears in is not intelectually dishonest? Huh.

benjipwns

« Reply #5907 on: May 18, 2017, 08:16:37 PM »
Dismissing someone's work based on the publication it appears in is not intelectually dishonest? Huh.
There's this regular conservative poster on reason who suddenly only rants about reason as a whole when he wishes to argue against a strawman view that the writer of the entry/article never presented (and usually nobody at the magazine/blog has ever presented), otherwise he's able to discern the different writers and the fact that they have different opinions/views to the point that he remembers one of them once wrote ten years ago that North Korea pursuing nuclear weapons "makes complete sense"* that he rarely hesitates to post under every article by the person. (*Which meant from their point of view but hush, said poster has liberdopian dragons to slay!)

etiolate

« Reply #5908 on: May 18, 2017, 08:18:00 PM »

Opening your article  by referencing that a friend said they hope they get born a Saudi women, which is to say, you hope they get raped, in an article written in a mag that faked a rape story is fucked up most highly.

And then to ramble on about how this person is the greatest cause for American divide, while talking down to the audience he recognized(which is done so commonly and well that it juiced Fox News up), in a mag that lied about a rape story because it didnt' feel it needed to verify claims against certain types of people (and that sort lie probably turning people away from the left) is fucked up.

The article is completely fucking out of touch. And Matt Taibbi didn't write the rape hoax has nothing to do with it unless Matt Taibbi had his work abducted and had no idea he'd be writing for Rolling Stone.

benjipwns

« Reply #5909 on: May 18, 2017, 08:23:26 PM »
Opening your article  by referencing that a friend said they hope they get born a Saudi women, which is to say, you hope they get raped, in an article written in a mag that faked a rape story is fucked up most highly.
Interesting claim.

The article is completely fucking out of touch. And Matt Taibbi didn't write the rape hoax has nothing to do with it unless Matt Taibbi had his work abducted and had no idea he'd be writing for Rolling Stone.
Few writers would survive being personally held to account for all the sins of their publishers.

etiolate

« Reply #5910 on: May 18, 2017, 08:27:57 PM »
And few writers would have a living if they never considered the pub they were writing for. GTFO

I like how you tried to trick everyone by referencing reason.com, which is a wholly different writing platform than Rolling Stone with very different qualifications and setup. Sneaky, but again, be a jokester.
[close]

Boredfrom

« Reply #5911 on: May 18, 2017, 08:31:57 PM »
And few writers would have a living if they never considered the pub they were writing for. GTFO

I like how you tried to trick everyone by referencing reason.com, which is a wholly different writing platform than Rolling Stone with very different qualifications and setup. Sneaky, but again, be a jokester.
[close]

You could say the same with the comparasion between FoxNews and Rolling Stone.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #5912 on: May 18, 2017, 08:33:50 PM »
etoilet demanding journalistic integrity after spending 5 pages buying into Hillary murdering Seth rich lmao

etiolate

« Reply #5913 on: May 18, 2017, 08:35:21 PM »
I didn't buy into that. You just outed yourself as an idiot. Possible illiteracy. Possible learning disorder.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #5914 on: May 18, 2017, 08:35:27 PM »
Lieberman is trash. Still it's a good move for Trump, assuming republicans are willing to ignore the law firm ties. "Bipartisan choice" and all that shit.

etiolate

« Reply #5915 on: May 18, 2017, 08:37:27 PM »

[close]

What's the comparison between fox news and rolling stone? They're both got issues? Yeah. I'd not write for Fox News pretending I wasn't writing for Fox News. Everyone will and should question you.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5916 on: May 18, 2017, 08:41:46 PM »
[close]
Tricksy little Hobbesit!

benjipwns

« Reply #5917 on: May 18, 2017, 08:42:05 PM »
Man, you're paranoid.

It's not an attempt to "trick everyone" when I share an anecdote with Rufus regarding another publication I read sometimes where the publishing entry is rather deliberately confused with the individual writers enough that there's a meme/"drinking game" among the regulars: "for a publication/magazine named reason..." Something this broad brush of yours reminded me of.

I don't even know how that's supposed to be a trick of some kind. Especially when they aren't even a "wholly different platform" as both are long-time published magazines that also publish web-only content. With Rolling Stone being the only of the two not to publish syndicated content that I'm aware of.

Both even have back archives of the magazine translated to the web! (Though neither to the extent of the amazing SI Vault.)

Oblivion

« Reply #5918 on: May 18, 2017, 08:42:53 PM »

[close]

What's the comparison between fox news and rolling stone? They're both got issues? Yeah. I'd not write for Fox News pretending I wasn't writing for Fox News. Everyone will and should question you.

But you focus your ire on Rolling Stone and not Fox. Says quite a bit.  :doge

etiolate

« Reply #5919 on: May 18, 2017, 08:44:10 PM »
Focusing ire on Fox News here would be redundant.

etiolate

« Reply #5920 on: May 18, 2017, 08:44:43 PM »
Man, you're paranoid.

It's not an attempt to "trick everyone" when I share an anecdote with Rufus regarding another publication I read sometimes where the publishing entry is rather deliberately confused with the individual writers enough that there's a meme/"drinking game" among the regulars: "for a publication/magazine named reason..." Something this broad brush of yours reminded me of.

I don't even know how that's supposed to be a trick of some kind. Especially when they aren't even a "wholly different platform" as both are long-time published magazines that also publish web-only content. With Rolling Stone being the only of the two not to publish syndicated content that I'm aware of.

Both even have back archives of the magazine translated to the web! (Though neither to the extent of the amazing SI Vault.)

If it wasn't a trick then it was ignorant. I was actually being respectful to you.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #5921 on: May 18, 2017, 08:47:06 PM »
Lieberman is trash. Still it's a good move for Trump, assuming republicans are willing to ignore the law firm ties. "Bipartisan choice" and all that shit.

Lieberman is bipartisan in that he is equally hated by both sides. Shitstain ~human.

benjipwns

« Reply #5922 on: May 18, 2017, 08:57:49 PM »
If it wasn't a trick then it was ignorant. I was actually being respectful to you.
Well, guess I tricked you then huh?

etiolate

« Reply #5923 on: May 18, 2017, 08:58:25 PM »
Well, guess I tricked you then huh?

:lol my bad no more respect

benjipwns

« Reply #5924 on: May 18, 2017, 09:10:42 PM »
jan • 6 hours ago
FOX Noise is the worst thing to happen to this country in our lifetimes, brainwashing stupid idiots everywhere to vote against their economic interests and to vote for a sick racist psychopath narcissist bully liar Fascist egomaniac Hitler wannabe like Trump
jayk • 5 hours ago
I'd be tempted to compare Ailes to Hitler, but Hitler supposedly liked Dogs.
IAM Alexander  glennk • 3 hours ago
Ever heard of 'what you give is what you get' liberal omnibus? Study those words carefully, because it's people like you who bring hell to this earth with your unceasing hatred for others.
Subway Charlie • 6 hours ago
But what about the gay pizza parlor that was selling baby parts to Kenyan communists in North Korea?
Stosh Ilford • 5 hours ago
Write a hate filled column, to complain about a guy you claim was full of hate. Just look at most of the comments here, filled with insults and hate by the people who claim to be against the very same thing. Hate all you want, but at least be honest about it.
Wizardpatch • 4 hours ago
Lefties will never forgive him from preventing Hillary from stealing the election.
Zack Myco • 6 hours ago
"We are a hate-filled, paranoid, untrusting, book-dumb and bilious people whose chief source of recreation is slinging insults and threats at each other online" - Yeah, I see your point buddy, it has nothing to do with the lazy, crybaby, entitlement mentality that the left has been nurturing since the 60s, it's all about a guy who tried to break this country from the propaganda driving MSM that has been plaguing this country for decades. Yes, bravo! Nice piece, snowflake...
Wayne Artigas • 35 minutes ago
You scummy leftists are the reason we are hate filled.
Add the sexual freaks, the many black racists, gullible white losers,
record numbers of food stampers, welfare frauds, false elitists and other assorted losers.
TRUMPETTE • 2 hours ago
What will it take for rags such as yours to realize, in the US freedom of speech is for all, not just the elitist hollywood and entertainment industry. You forego all sensibilities when it comes to understanding people, this is so distasteful, but your idea that it's ok is why there is a Fox news network and many other conservatives now saying we can no longer sit back and expect the media to be fair in any way shape or form. Wish I could spew hateful rhetoric at you, but tough roads and life give you the sense to let the other person show their true colors.

Enword • 6 hours ago
The writer of this article, including many of his ilk in the NYC bubble, fail to realize that once white heterosexual conservatives are completely driven out of mainstream society, the Columbia School SJW's will be next. Do you honestly believe that refugees or undocumented people have any love for New York writers?

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5925 on: May 18, 2017, 09:16:52 PM »

And then to ramble on about how this person is the greatest cause for American divide, while talking down to the audience he recognized(which is done so commonly and well that it juiced Fox News up), in a mag that lied about a rape story because it didnt' feel it needed to verify claims against certain types of people (and that sort lie probably turning people away from the left) is fucked up.

As Benji says, that's an interesting claim. How does Taibbi's relative wish Ailes was raped? Is every single Saudi woman being raped? That would be what you'd have to assume for your claim to make sense. Surely, you don't think that.

It's everyday hypocricy. I don't see why want to weigh their effect equally, given the enduring, endless stream of shit that constitutes Fox News.* They weigh a little heavier on society than Rolling Stone's one false rape story.

Taibbi not having written the rape story has very much to do with everything. Is it hypocritical? Slightly. Does it invalidate what he's saying? No.

I also have to wonder which publication (and thus writers) would be left standing, given these standards of purity. The older they are, the more likely they are to have a couple skeletons in the closet.

*Assuming that's what you're implying, anyway. If it's just about hypocricy (or the appearance thereof) then we don't disagree categorically.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 09:36:13 PM by Rufus »

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5926 on: May 18, 2017, 09:34:14 PM »
DRIVING THE CONVERSATION

WINNING THE MORNING

ETOILET 2020
yar

benjipwns

« Reply #5927 on: May 18, 2017, 09:36:05 PM »
The better hypocrisy claim would be noting that Taibbi, while working at The eXile, was party to Mark Ames' potential rape, and rather clear sexual abuse and violence, towards a variety of fifteen and sixteen year olds; and some people like to claim Taibbi also participated in this, though he left that out of his book.

But that would still require that relating someone else's wish to be born a women in Saudi Arabia to be secret code for wanting them to be raped; and it still would require any of that to be relevant to the Ailes discussion other than it being an example of four Taibbi uses to illustrate people celebrating his death.

In fact, the best tact would be to tie Ailes' reported sexual harassment (along with people like O'Reilly he was a party to) at News Corp to what Taibbi was party to at The eXile. Right?

I mean, if your entire goal was to fallaciously dismiss an argument as part of some nineteenth-dimensional post-ironic backgammon we're all supposed to be playing online.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5928 on: May 18, 2017, 09:48:12 PM »
Ailes is still dead, tho. :lawd
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #5929 on: May 18, 2017, 10:31:03 PM »
Unless he's trying to trick everyone.

Boredfrom

« Reply #5930 on: May 18, 2017, 11:06:37 PM »
I get from where Etiolate is coming from with the Rolling Stone, because it was a genuinely bad and showed the ugly side of mass media that is supposed to be way more reputable than stuff than Fox News.

The thing is that Fox News is that ugly side of the mass media being shown at perpetuity while trying to pass as a legit news organization. Is just blatant propaganda that has been so unchecked that not even the political spectrum that serves can control its audience.

etiolate

« Reply #5931 on: May 18, 2017, 11:25:48 PM »
It's not a smart idea to fall in line with benji on this. It's not even about hypocrisy. It's about the ridiculous nature of it all.

benjipwns

« Reply #5932 on: May 18, 2017, 11:30:48 PM »
I get from where Etiolate is coming from with the Rolling Stone, because it was a genuinely bad and showed the ugly side of mass media that is supposed to be way more reputable than stuff than Fox News.
I think it's worth keeping in mind that Rolling Stone was a pop culture magazine founded by a former Ramparts editor in late 1960s San Francisco to cover "underground" music like Bob Dylan. It was only different when in the 1970s it was desperate for content and wound up with writers like Hunter S. Thompson and P.J. O'Rourke who did whatever they wanted to fill word counts and then again when it refashioned itself by accident this century because nobody wanted it as a modern pop culture magazine written by baby boomers.

Fox News has always presented itself as a legitimate/standard news operation.

Even if its most popular host came from the tabloid Inside Edition:

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5933 on: May 18, 2017, 11:42:18 PM »
Now now, Benji. As Fox employees will tell you, it's obvious which of their shows are actual news and which are opinion pieces, just like it should be obvious that a magazine whose most famous correspondent wrote Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas should be taken with a grain of salt.
yar

benjipwns

« Reply #5934 on: May 18, 2017, 11:59:23 PM »
Now now, Benji. As Fox employees will tell you, it's obvious which of their shows are actual news and which are opinion pieces, just like it should be obvious that a magazine whose most famous correspondent wrote Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas should be taken with a grain of salt.
wow, you just shot yourself in the foot, even after you were warned about falling in line with me and making yourself look foolish

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #5935 on: May 19, 2017, 12:46:45 AM »
sigh

another page derailed by ppl indulging in toilletards bullshit

A wise man told me don't argue with fools
‘Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who

benjipwns

« Reply #5936 on: May 19, 2017, 12:59:02 AM »
A wise man told me don't argue with fools
‘Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who

how come we call them "three wise men" when only one of them was dumb enough to give away gold :rollsafe

etiolate

« Reply #5937 on: May 19, 2017, 01:02:38 AM »
I triggered benji. I am pretty sure that's an achievement nobody else has.

Also, Hunter S Thompson rocks you filthy animals.

benjipwns

« Reply #5938 on: May 19, 2017, 01:03:56 AM »
Hunter S. Thompson is great and his work is worth reading, but only if you accept that he's completely insane.
I posted this in the book thread when I was reading the book, which was probably more than a year ago now so there's no reason not to mention it, but even more insane from the point of view of most people who can't imagine such a thing. One of his best buds was Pat Buchanan, who worked for Nixon at the time.

They would get wasted on bourbon and argue angerly and violently about politics including throwing shit at each other until it was light out...including once when they had both brought dates to a party that they mostly ignored. The party that is, and the dates...though Buchanan's date became his wife. It was their first date.

benjipwns

« Reply #5939 on: May 19, 2017, 01:04:13 AM »
I triggered benji. I am pretty sure that's an achievement nobody else has.
:girlaff