Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5452063 times)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Re: U.S. Politics Discussion Thread |OT| Weekly Trump Scandal Hot Takes
« Reply #6840 on: June 14, 2017, 05:45:26 PM »
Gabby Giffords got shot in the head, nearly died, and had to retire. Congress did virtually nothing then, despite a significant push from Democrats. Don't see this being much different [maybe the GOP will pass legislation to allow baseball players to carry guns while on the field? I dunno].
dog

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #6841 on: June 14, 2017, 06:08:58 PM »

Nola

« Reply #6842 on: June 14, 2017, 06:28:36 PM »
Gun control?

Shit is so corrupted and entrenched around this topic providing facts about the issue is outlawed.

Hate to say it, but a right-wing loon with an NRA sticker on his cut off camo shirt could probably mow down 3 dozen Republican lawmakers and all that would happen is their potential replacements would talk about mental illness in their NRA sponsored ad campaigns.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6843 on: June 14, 2017, 06:31:04 PM »
in other news, its official that Trump is under investigation for obstruction of justice
püp

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #6844 on: June 14, 2017, 07:03:38 PM »
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/06/the_9th_circuit_just_decreed_that_trump_s_twitter_feed_must_be_taken_seriously.html
The finding by the 9th Circuit also gives some force to another fanciful enterprise, the daringly named COVFEFE Act, a piece of legislation introduced Monday by Rep. Mike Quigley, a Democrat from Illinois. The Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically for Engagement Act amends the existing Presidential Records Act to include “social media,” a move that could make it illegal for the president to delete his tweets.

I'm all for this. I'm so much for this, I would marry this if it were a person, and I wasn't already married.

The irresponsible way that Trump has used Twitter casually as a public platform to disseminate fear and misinformation has been atrocious. Setting a precedent here is a good idea, though I suspect that those who succeed Trump will behave more presidentially in social media, because there are wet dead cat farts which are more presidential than that dorito.

Nola

« Reply #6845 on: June 14, 2017, 07:11:21 PM »
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

The left's intense hatred toward Trump sent signals that this is ok!.......Now let me offer some dehumanizing and vitriolic anecdotes to characterize the left for your audience to chew on.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4443.htm

benjipwns

« Reply #6846 on: June 14, 2017, 07:41:40 PM »
SO-CALLED COMEDIAN

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #6847 on: June 14, 2017, 08:30:31 PM »

Boredfrom

benjipwns

« Reply #6849 on: June 14, 2017, 10:50:54 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

THERE IS NO BOTH SIDES YOU SCUM!!!

Both sides are terrible but people who complain about both sides being terrible are worse.

There.
People who complain about people who complain about both sides are even worse.

BUT THE WORST OF ALL ARE PEOPLE WHO THINK THERE'S ONLY TWO SIDES TO EVERYTHING GAWD
:paul
[close]
[close]

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #6850 on: June 14, 2017, 11:09:15 PM »
I think that there can be responsible gun ownership, I just think Americans on the whole have failed at this with each gun owner thinking that its only the 'other ones' that are the problem.  I have not seen this opinion mirrored enough. 

benjipwns

« Reply #6851 on: June 14, 2017, 11:10:52 PM »
Don't listen! It's another Canadian trap, we voluntarily disarm and then BAM! They unfreeze all the weapons they hid up north to pretend they didn't have any.

etiolate

« Reply #6852 on: June 14, 2017, 11:17:26 PM »
I can't help but see Walter Sobchak when I look at pictures of the shooter at the baseball practice.

benjipwns

« Reply #6853 on: June 15, 2017, 02:35:26 AM »
https://www.nationaljournal.com/s/654145?unlock=8MTFUCN3IQGYRAYX
For all the talk about the power of pro­gress­ives in the Demo­crat­ic Party, one sig­ni­fic­ant part of the Demo­crat­ic co­ali­tion has been over­looked in the run-up to the next pres­id­en­tial elec­tion: Afric­an-Amer­ic­ans. Black voters made up at least 20 per­cent of the Demo­crat­ic vote in at least 15 states dur­ing the 2016 pres­id­en­tial primar­ies (and com­prise that share in three oth­er states without exit polling: Louisi­ana, New Jer­sey, and Delaware). Without Afric­an-Amer­ic­ans, who gave 76 per­cent of their vote in the primar­ies to Hil­lary Clin­ton, Bernie Sanders eas­ily could have been the Demo­crat­ic nom­in­ee. Sanders won 49.1 per­cent of the Demo­crat­ic white vote to Clin­ton’s 48.9 per­cent.
The les­son of re­cent polit­ic­al his­tory is that the Demo­crats who are the darlings of white pro­gress­ives—the so-called “wine track” can­did­ates—usu­ally fall short. In 2004, Howard Dean was un­able to broaden his co­ali­tion bey­ond young voters and the most lib­er­al ele­ments of the party. He only won 108 del­eg­ates. Bill Brad­ley filled the pro­gress­ive void against Al Gore in 2000, and didn’t win a single primary. Obama shattered that mold in 2008, but only by for­ging a rare al­li­ance between “beer track” Afric­an-Amer­ic­an voters and the more pro­gress­ive elite wing of the party.

But the pro­spect­ive 2020 field for Demo­crats is over­whelm­ingly white and un­abashedly pro­gress­ive. Demo­crats have all but ceded the South, with only three Demo­crat­ic gov­ernors left in the re­gion. And the party’s in­creas­ing pro­gressiv­ism doesn’t ne­ces­sar­ily res­on­ate with Afric­an-Amer­ic­an voters, par­tic­u­larly the older gen­er­a­tion who found little to like in Bernie Sanders’ in­sur­gent can­did­acy.
It’s hard to see some of the most-buzzworthy Demo­crats such as Sanders, War­ren, and Al Franken fit­ting that bill. All hail from ho­mo­gen­eous states with small Afric­an-Amer­ic­an pop­u­la­tions. Sen. Kirsten Gil­librand of New York, an­oth­er hyped can­did­ate, is much more likely to win over wealthy lib­er­als than black voters. An oth­er­wise glow­ing New York Magazine pro­file de­scribed her as “stil­ted” and “hes­it­ant” when de­liv­er­ing a speech to an Afric­an-Amer­ic­an church in Brook­lyn. Mean­while, lead­ing Afric­an-Amer­ic­an pols such Book­er and Sen. Kamala Har­ris of Cali­for­nia have little gov­ern­ing ex­per­i­ence. Both have the op­por­tun­ity to build broad co­ali­tions, but would start at a dis­ad­vant­age.

One of the biggest mis­con­cep­tions about the Afric­an-Amer­ic­an elect­or­ate is that it’s mono­lith­ic­ally lib­er­al be­cause blacks over­whelm­ingly vote Demo­crat­ic. In real­ity, there’s much un­der­ap­pre­ci­ated ideo­lo­gic­al di­versity with­in the com­munity. A Pew Re­search Cen­ter study last year found just 28 per­cent of Afric­an-Amer­ic­an Demo­crats identi­fy as lib­er­al, with a plur­al­ity de­scrib­ing them­selves as mod­er­ate. Oth­er re­search has shown that middle-class black voters are less likely to sup­port protest groups like Black Lives Mat­ter, even as they cham­pi­on civil-rights le­gis­la­tion. And black par­ents put a high pri­or­ity on sta­bil­ity and con­tinu­ity, which is one reas­on they tend to back es­tab­lish­ment-ori­ented can­did­ates in primar­ies.

That could cre­ate an open­ing for a more-mod­er­ate, ex­per­i­enced politi­cian with a long­stand­ing re­la­tion­ship with black voters. Only one per­son on the long roster of pos­sible can­did­ates really fits that bill: former Vice Pres­id­ent Joe Biden

benjipwns

« Reply #6854 on: June 15, 2017, 06:18:08 AM »
this is of no relevance to anything but i just saw a comment on an article that reminded me of my favorite totally not racist insult of Obama by this guy on another site a few years ago:
Block Insane Yomomma
or more usually
Block Yomomma
i still don't know how to unpackage his getting to that one

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #6855 on: June 15, 2017, 07:40:05 AM »
I think that there can be responsible gun ownership, I just think Americans on the whole have failed at this with each gun owner thinking that its only the 'other ones' that are the problem.  I have not seen this opinion mirrored enough.
Americans as a whole have shown pretty great incompetence and immaturity when it comes to discussing and owning guns.  What exactly can and should be done to fix it,.. I'm not sure.  But I'm open to the debate.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #6856 on: June 15, 2017, 01:24:00 PM »
in other news, its official that Trump is under investigation for obstruction of justice

WITCH HUNT!

No lie, I would respect trump a little more if they did find some witches working for him. :larry
©ZH

benjipwns

« Reply #6857 on: June 15, 2017, 01:42:31 PM »

:bow Ambassador Rodman :bow2

agrajag

« Reply #6858 on: June 15, 2017, 01:51:40 PM »
Didn't he pee on some curtains, pass out and got kicked out of a hotel last time he was in NK?

Nola

« Reply #6859 on: June 15, 2017, 02:39:56 PM »
They stopped the boats.

But can they stop the nukes?

:dead 

:usacry
[close]
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 02:45:25 PM by Nola »

etiolate

« Reply #6860 on: June 15, 2017, 03:08:11 PM »
http://www.weeklystandard.com/camille-paglia-on-trump-democrats-transgenderism-and-islamist-terror/article/2008464

Of course this rousing speech (with its can-do World War Two spirit) got scant coverage in the mainstream media. Drunk with words, spin, and snark, middle-class journalists can't be bothered to notice the complex physical constructions that make modern civilization possible. The laborers who build and maintain these marvels are recognized only if they can be shoehorned into victim status. But if they dare to think for themselves and vote differently from their liberal overlords, they are branded as rubes and pariahs.

I want a show where Paglia and Farage insult a collection of very powerful guests.

Boredfrom

« Reply #6861 on: June 15, 2017, 03:11:07 PM »
Who would want to pay attention to a hour of Farage sperging ?

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #6862 on: June 15, 2017, 05:52:24 PM »
Americans as a whole have shown pretty great incompetence and immaturity when it comes to discussing and owning guns.  What exactly can and should be done to fix it,.. I'm not sure.  But I'm open to the debate.

PARTY TRAITOR!

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #6863 on: June 15, 2017, 09:59:17 PM »
Who would want to pay attention to a hour of Farage sperging ?
Yeah. Paglia I can see. Her wit is appealing (nevermind the actual thoughts, like calling global warming a myth), but why Farage...? :holeup

Trurl

« Reply #6864 on: June 15, 2017, 10:12:15 PM »
I always look forward to reading stuff from Paglia, but when I actually do my reaction is so often  :kobeyuck.

Even if she has complaints about how liberals talk about transgendered issues, why be mean to the transgendered by calling their situation an "eccentricity?" Why is she so confident that global warming is a myth? What does she mean that the media should look into why Obama "blocked" Biden? Why was a third of the interview actually a speech from Trump?

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #6865 on: June 15, 2017, 10:20:55 PM »
Putting forward "transgenderism" as a ploy by big pharma was another headscratcher for me. Transsexuals aren't new, but advancements in medical science which allow them to change are; sufficiently explaining "transgenderism". Why jump to a pharma conspiracy?

Nola

« Reply #6866 on: June 15, 2017, 11:31:50 PM »
https://twitter.com/JonLemire/status/875530713218600960

Lots of :hans1 around this odd, randomly released statement. It does read very pre-emptive but IDK. Probably fucking nothing, like most of these twitter speculation things.

Probably just Trump throwing a tantrum about the Mueller obstruction leak.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 11:36:37 PM by Nola »

etiolate

« Reply #6867 on: June 15, 2017, 11:43:00 PM »
I always look forward to reading stuff from Paglia, but when I actually do my reaction is so often  :kobeyuck.

Even if she has complaints about how liberals talk about transgendered issues, why be mean to the transgendered by calling their situation an "eccentricity?" Why is she so confident that global warming is a myth? What does she mean that the media should look into why Obama "blocked" Biden? Why was a third of the interview actually a speech from Trump?

The eccentricity in this matter wasn't trasngenderism as a thing, but current arguments over being forced to use a preferred and changing gender pronoun, including an absurd list of new pronouns from the realm of gender studies that do not believe in biological sex.

Nola

« Reply #6868 on: June 15, 2017, 11:56:55 PM »
I'm not forced to call my Grandparents neighbor that comes over when I go down for a visit "Mrs" like she prefers, even though her asshole husband left her years ago and she went back to her maiden name....But then again, I'm not a dick.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #6869 on: June 16, 2017, 12:06:46 AM »
Camille Paglia is what not very intelligent, contrarian turds mistake as a smart person, so it's no real surprise etoilet is all over her dick.
yar

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6870 on: June 16, 2017, 05:02:13 AM »
It's a random thought and purely speculative at this point but if Trump ends up exasperating most Americans with his antics, I could see voters yearning for a "normal", milquetoast and quiet type. That's what France did after having to suffer 5 years of Sarkozy.

Didn't do a lot of good though.
ὕβρις

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #6871 on: June 16, 2017, 05:10:41 AM »
There was a similar dynamic in Washington, DC in the 90's, when Anthony Williams followed Marion Barry (who several writers have compared to Trump).

I could see Republican voters eventually souring on Trump somewhat if he was seen as being too incompetent to get their agenda enacted, except at this point I'm not so sure how much policy Republican voters even care about. Trump pisses off a lot of the right people, and to a large part of his base that is the agenda.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6874 on: June 16, 2017, 11:10:14 AM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875701471999864833

Deputy AG is gonna be an expert at being thrown under buses  :lol

Trump is so gonna fire everyone. It's his greatest hit after all.
ὕβρις

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6875 on: June 16, 2017, 11:17:00 AM »
What a fucking moron
püp

agrajag

« Reply #6876 on: June 16, 2017, 11:26:30 AM »
he TOLD him to fire Comey? I didn't know the president takes orders from the deputy AG. Sad.

Boredfrom

« Reply #6877 on: June 16, 2017, 02:47:32 PM »
I wonder if Trump has a even  more shallow concept of loyalty than his sycophants. Guy expects loyalty from people that probably have not show inclination of give this to him.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6878 on: June 16, 2017, 03:53:32 PM »
ὕβρις

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6879 on: June 16, 2017, 04:06:16 PM »
I wonder if Trump has a even  more shallow concept of loyalty than his sycophants. Guy expects loyalty from people that probably have not show inclination of give this to him.

Josh Marshall nailed this all the way back in July of last year:

It is simply no accident that those who come into his orbit, who join with him, are rapidly visited with a string of indignities that stand in a bracing contrast to the power and status they earlier enjoyed. On the field of other political actors, other would-be ‘alpha males’, for Trump you are either his enemy or his property. The only exceptions are those – think of Cruz and Rubio – who remain far enough from Trump’s event horizon not to get pulled in.

dog

FStop7

« Reply #6880 on: June 16, 2017, 04:09:34 PM »
Still using Rosie O'Donnell as the boogeyman in 2017.  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol  Is Iverson still playing for the Sixers in their reality?

HyperZoneWasAwesome

• HastilyChosenUsername
« Reply #6881 on: June 16, 2017, 04:24:31 PM »
and Jane Fonda? There really aren't any fresher strawmen to kick down?

Also its kind of a bad look that all his E-VILE supporters are Women, but whatevs.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6883 on: June 16, 2017, 11:33:20 PM »
Tara Golshan, Vox
Generally, what are the big problems this bill is trying to solve?

John McCain
Almost all of them. They’re trying to get to 51 votes.

Tara Golshan
Policy-wise. What are the problems [in the American health care system] this is trying to solve — and is the bill doing that right now?

John McCain
Well, it's whether you have full repeal, whether you have partial repeal, whether you have the basis of it. It's spread all over.

Tara Golshan
But based on the specifics of the bill you have heard so far, is it solving the problems [in the health care system]?

John McCain
What I hear is that we have not reached consensus. That’s what everybody knows.

Tara Golshan
Right, but outside of getting the votes. From what you hear of the actual legislation being written, is it solving the problems you see —

John McCain
It's not being written. Because there's no consensus.

Tara Golshan
But generally speaking, what are the big problems it is trying to solve?

John McCain
You name it. Everything from the repeal caucus, which as you know, they have made their views very clear — Rand Paul, etc. And then there are the others on the other side of the spectrum that just want to make minor changes to the present system. There’s not consensus.

For real, though, is John McCain okay?
dog

Boredfrom

« Reply #6885 on: June 16, 2017, 11:52:50 PM »
Tara Golshan, Vox
Generally, what are the big problems this bill is trying to solve?

John McCain
Almost all of them. They’re trying to get to 51 votes.

Tara Golshan
Policy-wise. What are the problems [in the American health care system] this is trying to solve — and is the bill doing that right now?

John McCain
Well, it's whether you have full repeal, whether you have partial repeal, whether you have the basis of it. It's spread all over.

Tara Golshan
But based on the specifics of the bill you have heard so far, is it solving the problems [in the health care system]?

John McCain
What I hear is that we have not reached consensus. That’s what everybody knows.

Tara Golshan
Right, but outside of getting the votes. From what you hear of the actual legislation being written, is it solving the problems you see —

John McCain
It's not being written. Because there's no consensus.

Tara Golshan
But generally speaking, what are the big problems it is trying to solve?

John McCain
You name it. Everything from the repeal caucus, which as you know, they have made their views very clear — Rand Paul, etc. And then there are the others on the other side of the spectrum that just want to make minor changes to the present system. There’s not consensus.

For real, though, is John McCain okay?

Sounds more like is trying to avoid the question because the straight answer would be "nobody knows what is in the bill anymore and no one in the GOP wants to fix Obamacare problems. This is a farce"

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6886 on: June 17, 2017, 12:31:27 AM »
McCain is soon going to yell "I have scissors ! Fission mailed" on the Senate's floor.
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #6887 on: June 17, 2017, 04:41:21 AM »
and Jane Fonda? There really aren't any fresher strawmen to kick down?

Also its kind of a bad look that all his E-VILE supporters are Women, but whatevs.
That's Jane Fonda? I thought Paula Deen's weight loss had gotten out of hand and left her fuming at Regular Everyday Americans who could still eat as God YUM! Brands wanted us to.

[close]

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #6888 on: June 17, 2017, 11:29:10 AM »
O look at this bad ass going to Cuba  :badass

signed, a Canadian. 

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6889 on: June 17, 2017, 01:43:57 PM »
Trump's presidency is already achieving great success in his core agenda.

Edit :

:lol

I made some minor edits to the Trump Cabinet Praise Session.

“It is the greatest privilege of my life to serve as senior secretary under Comrade Stalin who is keeping his word to the proletariat of the Soviet Union.”

“Comrade Stalin, what an incredible honor it is to lead the People’s Commissariat for Health at this pivotal time under your leadership. I can't thank you enough for the privileges you've given me and the leadership that you've shown.”

“We are receiving, as you know -- I'm not sure the rest of you fully understand -- the support of NKVD officers all over the Soviet Union. They have been very frustrated. They are so thrilled that we have a new idea that we're going to support them and work together to properly, lawfully fight the rising industrial sabotage that we are seeing. ... The response is fabulous around the country."

“Comrade Stalin, last week was a great. It was the All-Union Infrastructure week. Thank you so much for coming over to the Ministry of Transportation. Hundreds and hundreds of people were just so thrilled, hanging out, watching the ceremony. "

"Comrade Stalin, it's an honor to serve as your Minister of State Security. It's an incredible privilege to lead the men and women who are providing intelligence so that we can uncover plots by the Zinovievite-Trotskyite bloc."

“Comrade Stalin, thank you for the opportunity to help fix the steel production and other things. The other countries are gradually getting used to that bourgeois oppression somewhat over with. They're not happy with this, but I think the growing recognition that you have successfully eliminated the kulak class will force them to accept this.”

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11883284&postcount=2933
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 01:58:31 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6890 on: June 17, 2017, 02:57:40 PM »
Trump's presidency is already achieving great success in his core agenda.

just according to keikaku*

*keikaku means "plan"
[close]
dog

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6891 on: June 17, 2017, 06:10:14 PM »

:mindblown :ohhh
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6892 on: June 18, 2017, 05:06:42 AM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/KFILE/status/876166575069569024

Subscription merch crates, facebook ads and crowdfunding : it really is the darkest timeline.
ὕβρις

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #6893 on: June 18, 2017, 05:22:07 AM »

Ah yes, sign me up for that recurring $2,500 monthly donation please.
 :crowdlaff  :ohyou

« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 05:28:14 AM by Let's Cyber »

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #6894 on: June 18, 2017, 01:48:28 PM »
Donnie Two-Scoops  :lol

Dufus is the runaway candidate for MIP of the 2016-17 season

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #6895 on: June 18, 2017, 02:02:44 PM »
Uh, he really just wants to make money off this whole presidency thing, doesn't he

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #6896 on: June 18, 2017, 02:53:31 PM »
Uh, he really just wants to make money off this whole presidency thing, doesn't he

:trumps
yar

Nola

« Reply #6897 on: June 18, 2017, 03:43:29 PM »

Not all that far fetched of a hypothesis I think:

LONDON — President Trump has done business with royals from Saudi Arabia for at least 20 years, since he sold the Plaza Hotel to a partnership formed by a Saudi prince. Mr. Trump has earned millions of dollars from the United Arab Emirates for putting his name on a golf course, with a second soon to open.

He has never entered the booming market in neighboring Qatar, however, despite years of trying.

Now a feud has broken out among these three crucial American allies, and Mr. Trump has thrown his weight firmly behind the two countries where he has business ties, raising new concerns about the appearance of a conflict between his public role and his financial incentives.

Mr. Trump has said he is backing Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates because Qatar is “a funder of terror at a very high level.” But his stance toward Qatar, which is host to the largest American air base in the region, has differed sharply from the positions of the Pentagon and State Department. The secretaries of defense and state have stayed neutral, urging unity against the common enemy of the Islamic State.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/17/world/middleeast/trumps-business-ties-in-persian-gulf-raise-questions-about-his-allegiances.html?_r=0

Though I suppose there is an alternative hypothesis that he is just running foreign policy like you would expect a low curiosity idiot with narcissistic personality disorder to do.

Probably both honestly.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6898 on: June 18, 2017, 06:15:50 PM »

Not all that far fetched of a hypothesis I think.

I mean... yeah ? It seemed pretty obvious from the get go. What's crazy (and maybe more alarming than the Russia suspicions) is how easy he is getting away with naked grafting and nepotism while in office, on top of the millions he could probably make in book deals and speaking fees as a former President (which in abstract are maybe debatable practices on their own) provided he don't fuck it up royally.

Dude is parading world leaders, the nuclear briefcase and ordering bombings on brown people around a piece of amazing chocolate cake for the entertainment of the patrons of his expensive golf club in Florida, which he plugs constantly on TV.

EDIT : you can add this to his geek crate and gofundme

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/876515868120948737

Though I understand it's not too unusual for the US.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 06:39:23 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6899 on: June 18, 2017, 06:32:16 PM »
Also have no context for this image seen on PoliGAF but  :lol nonetheless

ὕβρις