Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5390186 times)

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
Re: Gold-Plated Trumpmerica Thread |OT| On-time and under-budget
« Reply #180 on: November 17, 2016, 04:40:47 AM »
What are the good American banking pieces of legislation and which are the bad again?

If that's what you're asking Glass Steagall was pretty much acting as the floodgates of the entire economic system which were opened by Clinton and his Democratic and Republican buddies in '99. After that an economic collapse was inevitable and it'll most probably happen again.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #181 on: November 17, 2016, 05:03:01 AM »
Not to be cynical, but if we're waiting for politicians with consistent and non ideologically compromised records, we'll be there till kingdom come. Schumer's constituency is NY, it's not exactly surprising he would be in bed with finance. Ultimately, Schumer and all other elected officials still need us to keep their jobs : if opposing stronger regulation is a losing agenda, most will fall in line with voters.

That's not to say it's easy : the amount of clout lobbying and donors have is a problem and it blunted the deserved backlash against major financial institutions despite the fact they fucked the world economy  :doge .

Warren and Sanders were obviously brought in Senate party leadership to appease / pander the left wing of the party, maybe some good will come from that.
ὕβρις

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #182 on: November 17, 2016, 05:37:58 AM »
Not to be cynical, but if we're waiting for politicians with consistent and non ideologically compromised records, we'll be there till kingdom come. Schumer's constituency is NY, it's not exactly surprising he would be in bed with finance. Ultimately, Schumer and all other elected officials still need us to keep their jobs : if opposing stronger regulation is a losing agenda, most will fall in line with voters.

That's not to say it's easy : the amount of clout lobbying and donors have is a problem and it blunted the deserved backlash against major financial institutions despite the fact they fucked the world economy  :doge .

Warren and Sanders were obviously brought in Senate party leadership to appease / pander the left wing of the party, maybe some good will come from that.

My growing suspicion is that they pander to the actual Left of the party to calm them down, then slowly marginalize them and backstab them when it's time for the elections again. Am I wrong?

As for Schumer what can I say, if he wasn't against these fucking trade deals he's be indistinguishable from republicans, or, you know, Clinton. If that's the "new" standard you want for the Democratic party I don't know what to tell you. Compromise is sometimes necessary, settling for the same corrupt fucks we had before and hoping they'll change isn't that wise though imo.

etiolate

« Reply #183 on: November 17, 2016, 07:45:28 AM »
Auerbach slayin me

David Auerbach ‏@AuerbachKeller  13h13 hours ago
You know, it's actually a good thing Clinton lost, because if she'd gotten more votes, a bunch of them would have come from racists.

David Auerbach ‏@AuerbachKeller  9h9 hours ago
Trump's election proves that corporations were right to outsource all those American manufacturing jobs to better human beings.

:neogaf :gladbron

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #184 on: November 17, 2016, 08:49:17 AM »
As for Schumer what can I say, if he wasn't against these fucking trade deals he's be indistinguishable from republicans, or, you know, Clinton. If that's the "new" standard you want for the Democratic party I don't know what to tell you.

Well in politcs you do with what you have, you know ? If the lesson from this election is really that the Democratic party made a mistake chasing a fantasy like minded moral majority instead of a real one, the reverse is also true. Views more to the left will have to work with the center.

Besides, I'm not an expert in US politics (I use "we" because I believe there's enough commonality between the US and Western Europe to do that) but my impression was that it is not at all clear at the moment that Democratic senators will be able to do anything constructive in the Senate next 2 years beyond voicing concerns and filibustering. It all hinges a lot on what kind of dynamic there will be between the Parliament and Trump. Schumer or Sanders might end up not mattering a whole lot.

I think we can safely say Trump will be the worst president ever if he manages to get sworn in, which, if you ask me, is starting to seem unlikely.

I know it's wild and vivid speculation but can Trump really botch the transition so badly ? There's really no precedent for that (at least in the relevant past) and to my knowledge it's not even clear the college can really do that. Can't see it happening unless he does something outrageous enough to hurt deeply his popular support.
ὕβρις

agrajag

« Reply #185 on: November 17, 2016, 08:53:37 AM »
I think the whole "Trump is going to get impeached before he gets sworn in" is wishful thinking/coping mechanism. Unfortunately.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #186 on: November 17, 2016, 09:02:45 AM »
David Auerbach ‏@AuerbachKeller  9h9 hours ago
Trump's election proves that corporations were right to outsource all those American manufacturing jobs to better human beings.

©ZH

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #187 on: November 17, 2016, 10:00:58 AM »
How much would this criticism of Hillary's campaign been made had she narrowly won the election?

A lot of the usual places would be dismissing a lot of the issues of her campaign had the queen secured her throne.

I criticized the fuck out of her after she barely beat an "unelectable" athiest jewish grandpa with a bad temper, limited support, no party infrastructure, and 2nd pick operatives. I called it a major sign of weakness and a red flag.

I believe the response I got was "YESSSS QUEEEEN FUCK YOU BERNIE BROS GET IN LINE YOU SUPPORT HITLER"
:O

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #188 on: November 17, 2016, 10:08:18 AM »
“We had security guards the whole year,” Kelly said. “I mean the threat level got so high that it was impossible not to take that seriously.”

Cooper asked how the Trump campaign fed that fire.

“Michael Cohen, who is Trump's top lawyer and executive vice president with the Trump Organization had retweeted ‘let’s gut her,’ about me,” Kelly said. “At a time when the threat level was very high, which he knew. And Bill Shine, an executive vice president of Fox, called him up to say, 'You got to stop this. We understand you are angry but she's got three kids and is walking around New York.'”

“And he didn't much care,” Kelly continued. “And what Bill Shine said to Michael Cohen was, ‘Let me put it to you in terms you can understand: If Megyn Kelly gets killed it is not going help your candidate.’”

Kelly said Corey Lewandowski, Trump’s former campaign manager who was hired by CNN as a commentator before quitting to take a job in the Trump administration, “specifically threatened me if I showed up at the second debate.”

And now that man is President.  :shaq2
dog

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #190 on: November 17, 2016, 10:35:28 AM »
I think the whole "Trump is going to get impeached before he gets sworn in" is wishful thinking/coping mechanism. Unfortunately.

Yeah. I'd imagine the GOP will try to box and short leash him by any means necessary before beheading their own electoral win. Wouldn't be surprised they are actually afraid where the popular support would fall in case of an open crisis.

Was listening to the interview conducted by David Axelrod with Karl Rove and John Weaver (former HW Bush team member, campaign manager for McCain in 2000 and the first half of his 2008 campaign, Kasich 2016). The Rove interview was mostly interesting with regards to the man behind the caricature. Weaver had a couple things to say on the latest campaign. When Axelrod suggested that Trump early & gargantuan media presence was because he was very proactive in making himself available or calling shows, Weaver objected that all the candidates in the Republican primary tried to do the same but that the TVs weren't interested in taking call-ins. It's nothing new, but it is further evidence that Trump was in demand by the media and that they played that nasty trick on themselves. The Megyn Kelly interview is sobering because it shows the open hostility and threats directed at the press extends to all the spectrum even in outlets very sympathetic to Trump, and that shit leaks top to bottom.
ὕβρις

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #191 on: November 17, 2016, 10:41:19 AM »
Everyone's saying now she should have spent more time and resources in MI/WI, and maybe?  But she pretty decisively outspent Trump in FL/NC/PA/OH/IA and lost all of those.

Seems like the overall message (hammering Trump for his misogyny and intolerance) was basically ineffective, and gets my tentative vote for Biggest Strategic Fuckup.

It's not just time in the state, it's location and allocation of resources (including time). She spent a lot of time in PA, but it was mainly focused on Philly and Pittsburgh. Given how poorly Trump did with suburban voters during the primaries I don't understand why the Clinton campaign did not expand beyond major cities in those states. She made the same mistake in MI, WI, OH, etc.

I agree her message was flawed though Look at what Obama did in rust belt states for instance, media wise. Nonstop ads about Romney being opposed to the auto bailout, "let Detroit go bankrupt," Bain Capitol, etc etc. I saw those ads nonstop. Compare to Hillary, whose ads were entirely about what Trump has said about women. Nothing about Trump shipping jobs overseas, having his products made in China, flip flopping on the auto bailout, etc. This is a man who eats pizza with a fork, and no one except Obama really focused on lampooning his populist credentials.

agrajag

« Reply #192 on: November 17, 2016, 10:42:50 AM »
Everyone's saying now she should have spent more time and resources in MI/WI, and maybe?  But she pretty decisively outspent Trump in FL/NC/PA/OH/IA and lost all of those.

Seems like the overall message (hammering Trump for his misogyny and intolerance) was basically ineffective, and gets my tentative vote for Biggest Strategic Fuckup.

It's not just time in the state, it's location and allocation of resources (including time). She spent a lot of time in PA, but it was mainly focused on Philly and Pittsburgh. Given how poorly Trump did with suburban voters during the primaries I don't understand why the Clinton campaign did not expand beyond major cities in those states. She made the same mistake in MI, WI, OH, etc.

I agree her message was flawed though Look at what Obama did in rust belt states for instance, media wise. Nonstop ads about Romney being opposed to the auto bailout, "let Detroit go bankrupt," Bain Capitol, etc etc. I saw those ads nonstop. Compare to Hillary, whose ads were entirely about what Trump has said about women. Nothing about Trump shipping jobs overseas, having his products made in China, flip flopping on the auto bailout, etc. This is a man who eats pizza with a fork, and no one except Obama really focused on lampooning his populist credentials.

Trump eats pizza with a fork too

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #193 on: November 17, 2016, 11:03:27 AM »
I don't mind Schumer (and being in bed with wall street is kind of a given if you represent the financial capital of the world), though the "new face of Democratic leadership" has me  :doge

Guy is about as stale as the single graduation speech he gives out at every single state college since I graduated in 03 :P
^_^

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #194 on: November 17, 2016, 11:05:29 AM »

You mean DiBlasio?
^_^

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #195 on: November 17, 2016, 11:12:17 AM »
Olbermann's been going in on Trump for a while now to the point where I was wondering how he finds the energy to be so angry. Now that the dude's been elected I guess we get four years of him going ham on youtube.
Hi

agrajag

« Reply #196 on: November 17, 2016, 11:26:05 AM »

You mean DiBlasio?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #197 on: November 17, 2016, 01:05:27 PM »
From The Guardian feed :
On that Telegraph story we linked to in the intro quoting Trump adviser Corey Lewandowski as saying that Comey called him to tell him about the new email inquiry: the quote has disappeared from the story

Twitter @digby56
Update: The Telegraph has changed this story without explanation and removed he quote. I don't know why.

https://twitter.com/LOS_Fisher/status/799259396274528256

Donald Trump spends more time on the phone with Piers Morgan (15 mins) than Theresa May (10 mins) !!

And from the same journalist :

Trump told May in 1st convo: “If you travel to the US, you should let me know”. Eyebrows sky-high in Whitehall over casual open invite
ὕβρις

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #198 on: November 17, 2016, 01:28:55 PM »

Yeah, a lot of stories after 2012 focused on the Obama campaign's strategy of defining Romney early with a wave of negative ads, and it seemed like the Clinton campaign was trying to reproduce that. There was a widespread expectation that Trump was killing himself among white women but that wasn't the case in the end. Looks like a fairly huge mistake, though I can't remember any Obama campaign vets or sources inside the Clinton campaign saying so at the time.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #199 on: November 17, 2016, 02:02:22 PM »
Yeah, a lot of stories after 2012 focused on the Obama campaign's strategy of defining Romney early with a wave of negative ads, and it seemed like the Clinton campaign was trying to reproduce that. There was a widespread expectation that Trump was killing himself among white women but that wasn't the case in the end. Looks like a fairly huge mistake, though I can't remember any Obama campaign vets or sources inside the Clinton campaign saying so at the time.

Kill with negative ads.

Then sell with positive ads.

Hope and change.
Change you can believe in.
Yes we can.

Vs
"im with her"

Clinton should have run the Bain rust-belt ad again. Just replace Romney with Trump. Is it true? No, but thats not an issue anymore.
:O

Himu

« Reply #200 on: November 17, 2016, 02:08:12 PM »
Olbermann's been going in on Trump for a while now to the point where I was wondering how he finds the energy to be so angry. Now that the dude's been elected I guess we get four years of him going ham on youtube.

:o

DAMN.
IYKYK

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #202 on: November 17, 2016, 03:44:01 PM »
Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney will meet with Donald Trump this weekend to discuss the secretary of state position, a source close to the president-elect with direct knowledge of his thinking told NBC News.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #203 on: November 17, 2016, 03:57:05 PM »
He wouldn't, but he would definitely pretend to consider it and then not call Romney back for a few weeks before having an aide tell him that someone else got the job.
dog

HyperZoneWasAwesome

• HastilyChosenUsername
« Reply #204 on: November 17, 2016, 04:09:47 PM »
Look at me, I actually get legitimately excited and hopeful for the prospect of Mitt Romney being our Secretary of State.

What is happening to me?!

Bebpo

« Reply #205 on: November 17, 2016, 04:32:24 PM »
Romney aside (not gonna happen), every piece of news out of this soon-to-be administration just brings me down more.  Fucking meeting with Jeff Sessions for a potential position?  Senate bill being proposed to make protesting illegal?  Arghhhh, seeing the world & human rights fall to pieces around you and being powerless to change anything is the worst. 

And I don't know much about Schumer but what I'm reading does not sound good. 

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #206 on: November 17, 2016, 04:43:45 PM »
Expect to hear a lot of "It's not illegal if the President does it."
When will Trump sever direct ties to his businesses ? Surely this must be put in order now before entering office.
ὕβρις

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #207 on: November 17, 2016, 04:56:37 PM »
If there's one thing more likely than all the other things to lead to a Trump impeachment, it's his business.
dog

benjipwns

« Reply #208 on: November 17, 2016, 04:57:06 PM »
I had read like a year or so ago that Trump is so uninvolved in the day-to-day operations and that they were already shifting things to his kids/underlings that it wouldn't be terribly difficult for him to more or less just step down and sign some papers and be in compliance with most of the legal requirements.

I think that was the same article about how Barron has his own floor in Trump Tower and his room is like 80% marble.

benjipwns

« Reply #209 on: November 17, 2016, 04:58:56 PM »

:dead

Boredfrom

« Reply #210 on: November 17, 2016, 05:04:47 PM »
I had read like a year or so ago that Trump is so uninvolved in the day-to-day operations and that they were already shifting things to his kids/underlings that it wouldn't be terribly difficult for him to more or less just step down and sign some papers and be in compliance with most of the legal requirements.

But is he willing to do it?

Specially since is also clear that he would prefer that he is also uninvolved in the day to day operations of being president and leave everything to his children and underlings.

Bebpo

« Reply #211 on: November 17, 2016, 05:07:41 PM »
Also, kind of as an aside, but I got rid of my avatar I'd been using for years here (from PSP Star Driver game with goofy hearts coming out of people) because the weird alt-right connection to anime avatars has soured them, probably for life, from me.  Also don't want anyone to ever mistake me for alt-right.  I think my gaf avatar is probably ok, since it's from a game and a trio of lynx even if it is based off an anime (Overman King Gainer)

benjipwns

« Reply #212 on: November 17, 2016, 05:10:25 PM »
Yeah, that's the unsettling connection to most anime avatars. :hitler

helios

« Reply #213 on: November 17, 2016, 05:22:20 PM »
Does mine count as an anime avatar?

HyperZoneWasAwesome

• HastilyChosenUsername
« Reply #214 on: November 17, 2016, 05:28:04 PM »
So reports are flying about that Nikki Haley and David Petraeus are also up for Secretary of State.

the hell? Is he really, honestly is running this like some sort of entertainment property. Floating names and seeing which ones get the best reaction, not unlike how Marvel leaks casting wish lists and sees who the fans respond most positively to before telling the world that, yes, that one kid from that one thing is Spider-Man now.

Egads, even the potentially non-horrifying decisions made by this administration will be deeply stupid and dysfunctional, won't they?

Boredfrom

« Reply #215 on: November 17, 2016, 05:30:59 PM »
Also, kind of as an aside, but I got rid of my avatar I'd been using for years here (from PSP Star Driver game with goofy hearts coming out of people) because the weird alt-right connection to anime avatars has soured them, probably for life, from me.  Also don't want anyone to ever mistake me for alt-right.  I think my gaf avatar is probably ok, since it's from a game and a trio of lynx even if it is based off an anime (Overman King Gainer)

Thanks for remind me to get a anime avatar. Maybe should be a Love Live one. 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 05:43:53 PM by Boredfrom »

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #216 on: November 17, 2016, 05:32:00 PM »
KKK flyers found on the island. Not too surprised it's in Patchogue, home of Hitler's grandchildren :P

http://pix11.com/2016/11/17/kkk-flyers-found-in-patchogue-overnight/
^_^

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #217 on: November 17, 2016, 05:40:51 PM »
Trump aide is also saying he's planning a "victory tour" in the states he won. Is this normal ?
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #218 on: November 17, 2016, 05:55:03 PM »
nvm old news
ὕβρις

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #219 on: November 17, 2016, 06:05:35 PM »
Trump aide is also saying he's planning a "victory tour" in the states he won. Is this normal ?
It's happened before. The Jackson's had a full on Victory Tour. I think that was the one where Dancing Machine was their first hit after a long slump.

Himu

« Reply #220 on: November 17, 2016, 06:20:21 PM »
Ron Dermer, Israel's ambassador to the United States, also visited the skyscraper and called Trump "a true friend of Israel." He specifically cited as another "friend" Trump campaign CEO Steve Bannon, whose selection as a top White House adviser has created a backlash among Democrats. Bannon's news website has peddled conspiracy theories, white nationalism and anti-Semitism.

"We look forward to working with the Trump administration, with all the members of the Trump administration, including Steve Bannon, in making the U.S.-Israel alliance stronger than ever," Dermer said.

Jesus...
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #221 on: November 17, 2016, 06:29:03 PM »
https://twitter.com/allinwithchris/status/798349610875924481

If you'd prefer it in classic YouTube format, then film this version with your phone vertically and re-upload it to YouTube at 240p:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 06:49:19 PM by benjipwns »

Himu

« Reply #222 on: November 17, 2016, 06:36:26 PM »
Hahaha internalized misogyny. everything but themselves. The epitome of liberal smug.
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #223 on: November 17, 2016, 06:48:15 PM »
Newt Gingrich said Thursday he will not serve in the Donald Trump administration in any official role.
:whew

https://www.nrcc.org/2016/11/17/nrcc-endorses-nancy-pelosi-minority-leader/
With Nancy Pelosi facing a challenge within her own party after House Democrats’ disastrous election results, the NRCC would like to offer its full support to the embattled former Speaker of the House.

Under Nancy Pelosi’s leadership, House Democrats squandered their majority by forcing through unpopular legislation like Obamacare, of which Pelosi famously told us, “We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it.” After her party’s devastating 63 seat loss in the ensuing 2010 election, Pelosi miraculously maintained her spot as Democratic leader, which, predictably, led to the largest Republican majority since the 1920s.

Former Speaker Pelosi has also established herself as the world’s worst election prognosticator. Since her relegation to the minority, Pelosi has repeatedly assured reporters, cycle after cycle, that a Democrat majority is right around the corner, only to be soundly defeated each time.

“No single person deserves more credit for House Republicans’ historic majority than Nancy Pelosi,” said NRCC Communications Director Katie Martin. “Under Nancy Pelosi’s leadership, House Democrats have become completely irrelevant, and there is no better way to ensure that remains the case than by keeping her as Minority Leader. The NRCC offers its full support to Nancy Pelosi as she attempts to fend off this challenge to her failed leadership from within the ranks of her own party.”
:teehee

Syph

« Reply #224 on: November 17, 2016, 06:51:04 PM »

Great post

Romney aside (not gonna happen), every piece of news out of this soon-to-be administration just brings me down more.  Fucking meeting with Jeff Sessions for a potential position?
Jeff Sessions was an early (earliest?) and unwavering supporter of Trump, so don't be surprised if he gets something.

So reports are flying about that Nikki Haley and David Petraeus are also up for Secretary of State.

the hell? Is he really, honestly is running this like some sort of entertainment property. Floating names and seeing which ones get the best reaction, not unlike how Marvel leaks casting wish lists and sees who the fans respond most positively to before telling the world that, yes, that one kid from that one thing is Spider-Man now.

Egads, even the potentially non-horrifying decisions made by this administration will be deeply stupid and dysfunctional, won't they?
Romney being considered is weird but pretty smart if you think about it (but definitely surprising); Nikki on the other hand is so out of left-field...however if she is trying to sell herself it would make sense because her time in South Carolina is soon to be up (unless Gowdy gets AG, in which case maybe not).
XO

benjipwns

« Reply #225 on: November 17, 2016, 07:00:28 PM »
When Axelrod suggested that Trump early & gargantuan media presence was because he was very proactive in making himself available or calling shows, Weaver objected that all the candidates in the Republican primary tried to do the same but that the TVs weren't interested in taking call-ins. It's nothing new, but it is further evidence that Trump was in demand by the media and that they played that nasty trick on themselves.
Guess what was in the STOLEN RUSSIAN HACK:

benjipwns

« Reply #226 on: November 17, 2016, 07:12:11 PM »
I don't watch a lot of live TV but from what I did you could see the campaign strategy flip this fall. There were pro-Hillary "story" ads from the campaign, she did this, she was that, she wants to fight for that during the summer. And all of the sudden it became nothing but TRUMP SAID THIS ABOUT WOMEN AND HISPANICS. ALSO HE MOCKED A REPORTER.

And all the downballot Democrats did the same fucking thing. The House candidate in the next district over went from airing ads attacking the incumbent for his very conservative (for the District) votes to talking about how he wouldn't denounce Trump. She got blown the fuck out in a district that's like R+1 or something and (last I knew) has mostly all Democrats in the State Senate.

Those anti-Romney job-related ads were on constantly, and the downballot Democrats were hooking candidates to that aspect of Romney/the GOP. The "War on Women" didn't even seem to bubble up in the state.

benjipwns

« Reply #227 on: November 17, 2016, 07:20:15 PM »
lol you can actually see it on her youtube account

Almost every ad from before September is positive and in this style:
spoiler (click to show/hide)

[close]

Then they suddenly become like this, which were on almost constantly:
spoiler (click to show/hide)

[close]

I think I saw this one exactly once:

I feel like I saw that "Sacrifice" one about ten thousand times and the "Role Models" one a few hundred times.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #228 on: November 17, 2016, 07:22:59 PM »
Basically democrats ignored what people were actually concerned/focused on to instead beat them over the head with Trump's fuckery. I would have let the media do that, overall. He was getting crucified for weeks and weeks at various intervals.

Focusing on painting him as a heartless businessman while also laying out an economic agenda would have been ideal.

Oh I also saw the "Trump and nuclear weapons" ad a lot. I thought it was a good ad and very effective but again...that can't be the only message.

benjipwns

« Reply #229 on: November 17, 2016, 07:42:20 PM »
Yeah, that was on a lot too. Weird, I couldn't find that one on her account, it was the missing one I couldn't think of.

They must have assumed that people would turn out to stop Trump, being as outraged by him as they were.

Trump wasn't running a lot of ads but these I saw the most:

And these were the two negative ones I seemed to see:

Even the latter one is taking shots at her health and stuff but doing it in the context of the "issues" rather than it being the only topic. I don't think I ever saw an ad talking about e-mails or calling her CROOKED HILLARY.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #230 on: November 17, 2016, 08:08:05 PM »

...maybe they really will make America great again.
yar

Himu

« Reply #231 on: November 17, 2016, 08:17:37 PM »
He said Scalia, a hero to many of the group's 40,000 members, is sorely missed on the court. "We are left to ask ourselves WWSD," what would Scalia do, Alito said. The lettering is a play on the phrase "WWJD," for what would Jesus do.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_SUPREME_COURT_TRYOUTS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-11-17-17-04-26

:holeup
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #232 on: November 17, 2016, 08:38:56 PM »
Michael Flynn as National Security advisor as appointed by Trump. He has suggest US work with Russoa to combat the threat of ISIS.
IYKYK

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #233 on: November 17, 2016, 08:46:12 PM »
What

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #234 on: November 17, 2016, 08:55:23 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #235 on: November 17, 2016, 09:48:56 PM »

:rejoice

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #236 on: November 17, 2016, 10:30:18 PM »
So, Trump met with Shinzo Abe today, ostensibly by himself [Ivanka was there], and no press were allowed. A single picture was released by Trump, and even Fox News refused to air the picture in protest.
dog

zepblackstar

« Reply #237 on: November 17, 2016, 10:44:51 PM »
I would wear sunglasses in that place

benjipwns

« Reply #238 on: November 17, 2016, 10:51:17 PM »
I would wear sunglasses in that place

Himu