Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1414076 times)

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #8580 on: November 05, 2018, 07:30:00 PM »
there's a reason why people associate anime avatars to nazis and such on steam. i can't say i blame her nor would i even say you dodged a bullet; it's just unfortunate.

to better understand her perspective, read up on wehraboos. there is no way she's shielded from that crap

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #8581 on: November 06, 2018, 04:41:05 AM »
ead up on wehraboos.

Holy shit I thought you made that word up :lol

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #8582 on: November 06, 2018, 05:41:44 AM »
Spent the whole evening having sarcastic innuendos and intentional misunderstandings between food and sex.
 :lawd

Having to wait till Saturday :nope

The edging  :dsp
:9

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8583 on: November 06, 2018, 03:09:43 PM »
Spent the whole evening having sarcastic innuendos and intentional misunderstandings between food and sex.
 :lawd

Having to wait till Saturday :nope

The edging  :dsp

That sucks. But I guess at least we'll get straight to it.
ὕβρις

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #8584 on: November 06, 2018, 03:25:51 PM »
my boi vom is about to reach the champs-elysees  :rejoice

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8585 on: November 06, 2018, 08:38:35 PM »
I have a new obsession now.  :doge

RedLetterMedia Girl.  :doge

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8586 on: November 06, 2018, 08:48:28 PM »
Lol...

No, this girl likes RLM.

She’s 18 and wants a bearded bear of a man to cuddle with.  :doge

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8587 on: November 06, 2018, 09:49:47 PM »
I thought Jessi just broke up with Mike. She didn’t?

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #8588 on: November 06, 2018, 10:34:31 PM »
Don’t be obsessed tho bro, she’s 18 and the person she is likely won’t exist in a few years lol

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8589 on: November 07, 2018, 03:47:59 PM »
Basically we did everything short of sexting now.
Feels good to be wanted and desired.
ὕβρις

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8590 on: November 07, 2018, 03:55:14 PM »
Yep, it does. :mjcry

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #8591 on: November 07, 2018, 04:11:25 PM »
You got a forum full of guys that would hook up with both masculine and feminine versions of you. :gurl
que

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
« Reply #8592 on: November 07, 2018, 06:18:55 PM »
This thread has went to shit. Where is PD asking for specific bend penis pics?

So far haven't fucked it up with the wife again.

My best advice: Eye contact and butt rubs.
YMMV

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #8593 on: November 07, 2018, 06:25:54 PM »
Glad y’all are stayin patched up

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #8594 on: November 07, 2018, 08:24:10 PM »
Eye contact is def the secret sauce. I was at a work safety meeting recently and me and this coworker locked gazes for a sec. I did my best sexy indifference look and she looked away and did that cute hair stroke preening thing women tend to do when you've given their vag a one way ticket to the tropics.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #8595 on: November 07, 2018, 08:41:48 PM »
magic is real

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8596 on: November 07, 2018, 08:45:15 PM »
Okay, looks like RLM girl got spooked.

But I have a date lined up with another girl this Friday. So we good.  :doge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #8597 on: November 07, 2018, 08:49:18 PM »
Microdose some MDMA and become as Gods

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8598 on: November 07, 2018, 08:56:06 PM »
Fortunately/unfortunately I’ll have to settle for alcohol.

Also, my brain needs some more time before I dance with Molly again.  :doge

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #8599 on: November 08, 2018, 05:52:34 AM »
Okay, looks like RLM girl got spooked.

Very cool!

*clapping*

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #8600 on: November 09, 2018, 01:32:16 AM »
Well what were her hobbies?

Something like collecting and building military models of vehicles from WW1.
I'm surprised you guys think this is on a lower level than anime and games.  :(  I would have found that hot as fuck but I love going to local hobby and model shops

You probably would've pulled your BL 15-inch howitzer out of your pants to impress the girl. Then get your wife to watch.

That would have been both HARDCORE and RETRO.  :doge

Tasty

« Reply #8601 on: November 09, 2018, 10:44:41 PM »
Here's the tea on my recent woe (see also "Telling your ex-boyfriend to go fuck himself as Kom Susser Tod plays.") Commentary and criticism welcome.

The background is that my ex-boyfriend and I agreed when we were dating to be honest with each other about how we felt. When he ended it, I was more hurt that he wasn't honest with me in the lead-up than the break-up itself. But he wanted to be friends, so we were friends. Our many mutual friends and a desire to continue roadtripping with them also factored into my decision.

He was down recently and we met up with two of our mutual Boston friends for dinner. Most of the night, the conversation between my ex and I had been pretty one-sided (I was one asking about him.) I've told him more about my difficulties, and earlier, than I've posted about them here on The Bore.

He didn't ask about them. The other two go out to smoke cigarettes and I try an experiment: wait until he starts a conversation about something. Anything. Two minutes went by. Silence. The other two come back in.

I'm talking with another mutual friend about this at a bar on Wednesday, and I finish by saying I'm not even really sure he wants to be friends or cares anymore. The friend says he is, but the examples he uses are all judgments about how much weed and alcohol I consume, including the nugget that "weed is worse for [me] than alcohol was."

I got upset because I gave him ample opportunity to talk to me, not just last week but since we became friends a year ago, and instead of either saying something *to* me, or staying silent, he instead chooses to talk *about* me without me knowing. So I ended the friendship, if that's what it was.

On the surface, I look like the crazy ex because "all he did was be worried about you," (and of course, his complaints about my intake aren't off the mark) but if you know our whole deal I think it makes sense. What do you think? Am I being unreasonable here?

I'm mildly worried about the mutual friends I might lose, though not too much. I don't think they'll care and they probably think it's silly, but who knows, they've known my ex longer than they've known me, and the surface-level version of this drama doesn't favor my side.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 10:48:52 PM by Tasty Meat »

Tasty

« Reply #8602 on: November 09, 2018, 11:37:20 PM »
:heartbeat Thank you. And I will still reply to your PM. :)

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #8603 on: November 09, 2018, 11:42:37 PM »

Look at this bitch thinking nobody wants him.

:gurl :comeon

Some of us that actually applies to. To you? No.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #8604 on: November 10, 2018, 05:58:51 AM »
So I haven't posted about myself here in a while, but there's a reason for that. But I must admit when someone is wrong
Just like assi predicted, I was too nice/white knighty and well....yada yada yada, now my wife and I have a girlfriend.

Suck it assi where ever you are. And all of this without a neck tattoo.
que

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #8605 on: November 10, 2018, 08:51:52 AM »
So I’m happy for you, but I’m curious how this came about. You’re usually one of the loudest voices of doom and gloom when others have asked about open or multi partner relationships. You’re honestly one of the reasons I never said anything about my wife and I until recently.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #8606 on: November 10, 2018, 09:43:40 AM »
I got upset because I gave him ample opportunity to talk to me, not just last week but since we became friends a year ago, and instead of either saying something *to* me, or staying silent, he instead chooses to talk *about* me without me knowing. So I ended the friendship, if that's what it was.

On the surface, I look like the crazy ex because "all he did was be worried about you," (and of course, his complaints about my intake aren't off the mark) but if you know our whole deal I think it makes sense. What do you think? Am I being unreasonable here?
I don't know the whole deal so I'm perfect to give suggestions as I am unbiased by any facts, but I'm going to suggest he didn't (or did but now doesn't) actually mean "friends" but more like "no hostilities" but most people can't articulate this to where they even call people "acquaintances" properly. No, they aren't your friends just because you sometimes do stuff outside work/class/etc. You're defining down "friend" like Facebook. But I'm ranting now.

I say this because of the talking about but not to you thing. Friends will talk about you to other friends, but they also talk to you. To use an example: like random coworkers or classmates or Bore members or whatever, you talk about all the time probably, but rarely do you talk to them. You've abstracted a mental layer between your "world" and them. But it's all subconscious and not intentional.

The reason it's painted as the "crazy ex" thing to do is because we've advanced the person in the social standing hierarchy to others, this is separate from our personal emotional attachment or detachment from them, lowering them back to friend or acquaintance or guy behind the Wendy's changes it for everyone else visibly, when had there never been a romantic or whatever relationship no one else would have found it strange for someone to interact with or talk about that person had their status not been elevated. The "behind the back" aspect that gets added to this is generally because it's often assumed that the emotional connection was not evenly severed or perhaps never severed for one side. If that wasn't part of it and the person is generally afraid of the person finding out what they're saying about them, then it's good evidence there's no friendship there but they're trying to avoid a confrontation, but this seems normal with all the other people in the world. When the person was elevated in standing, it's a "crazy ex" thing because of the built-in assumptions about emotions. (Arguably in this case, from what you say in the post about his using the topic of you for mainly expressing judgements he's the "crazy ex" being petty about things rather than an actual friend "who cares.")

I mean, assuming you're not actually doing "crazy ex" things like mailing your hair or whatever. Again. (I did keep some though.)

Please don't read into this advice anything it may or may not say about me and relationships I may or may not have had in the past or currently. They are TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

Also, like ignore my advice because it's terrible and Assi is probably screaming through his tears "BOY GENIUS AUSTY" at the screen right now since what kind of nut job tears down and evaluates the premises of relationships like that? I mean seriously holy shit amirite.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #8607 on: November 10, 2018, 10:38:08 AM »
So I haven't posted about myself here in a while, but there's a reason for that. But I must admit when someone is wrong
Just like assi predicted, I was too nice/white knighty and well....yada yada yada, now my wife and I have a girlfriend.

Let me rephrase was Mups is sayin

THIS NICCA TALKED SO MUCH SHIT, CMON

Also, Tasty everyone loves you, you’ll be okay

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #8608 on: November 10, 2018, 10:40:45 AM »
The Mormon blood just too powerful

Bring on the sister wives
dur

Tasty

« Reply #8609 on: November 10, 2018, 10:52:57 AM »
I don't know the whole deal so I'm perfect to give suggestions as I am unbiased by any facts, but I'm going to suggest he didn't (or did but now doesn't) actually mean "friends" but more like "no hostilities" but most people can't articulate this to where they even call people "acquaintances" properly. No, they aren't your friends just because you sometimes do stuff outside work/class/etc. You're defining down "friend" like Facebook. But I'm ranting now.

Maybe that's it then. But from how we carried on afterwards, going on group trips, visiting each other every couple weeks (not necessarily "going out of the way" to do it, but still making efforts to meet up), texts about interesting things every now and then, etc. If that is how he felt, he sent mixed messages.

I say this because of the talking about but not to you thing. Friends will talk about you to other friends, but they also talk to you. To use an example: like random coworkers or classmates or Bore members or whatever, you talk about all the time probably, but rarely do you talk to them. You've abstracted a mental layer between your "world" and them. But it's all subconscious and not intentional.

The reason it's painted as the "crazy ex" thing to do is because we've advanced the person in the social standing hierarchy to others, this is separate from our personal emotional attachment or detachment from them, lowering them back to friend or acquaintance or guy behind the Wendy's changes it for everyone else visibly, when had there never been a romantic or whatever relationship no one else would have found it strange for someone to interact with or talk about that person had their status not been elevated. The "behind the back" aspect that gets added to this is generally because it's often assumed that the emotional connection was not evenly severed or perhaps never severed for one side. If that wasn't part of it and the person is generally afraid of the person finding out what they're saying about them, then it's good evidence there's no friendship there but they're trying to avoid a confrontation, but this seems normal with all the other people in the world. When the person was elevated in standing, it's a "crazy ex" thing because of the built-in assumptions about emotions. (Arguably in this case, from what you say in the post about his using the topic of you for mainly expressing judgements he's the "crazy ex" being petty about things rather than an actual friend "who cares.")

This actually makes a lot of sense to me, and your assumptions about the situation seem to be spot on. Looking back, it's clear to me I caught feelings after our break up, but I kept them under the surface. This would come out in weird ways and I'd find myself being unnecessarily dry or short with him, but only early on in the whole friendship thing ("bitchy" is the word I used at the time.)

On the other hand, I'm not necessarily sure I'm the one who should always have to be honest, since I was the one who agreed to be friends. But I will say once I figured part of this out I did sit down and tell him one night in July. I thought I'd feel better about us going forward but some uneasiness still lingered.

I mean, assuming you're not actually doing "crazy ex" things like mailing your hair or whatever. Again. (I did keep some though.)

No, I'm not doing that. We were literally fine until Wednesday night, and we haven't talked since and I don't intend to take any further actions (whatever they would even be? mailing hair???)

I'm not even texting mutual friends about it, and only asked a few really close friends their opinions. (And of course you internet randos now lmao.)

Tasty

« Reply #8610 on: November 10, 2018, 11:06:13 AM »
Also, he's not the crazy ex either.

I agree he might still care about me. But his way of manifesting that (not talking about his concerns to me, taking it on himself to do "what's best" without my agency) doesn't fit my definition of a romantic relationship or a friendship.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #8611 on: November 10, 2018, 11:34:27 AM »
taking it on himself to do "what's best" without my agency) doesn't fit my definition of a romantic relationship or a friendship.
Did you perhaps sign some paperwork making him your legal custodian/guardian?

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #8612 on: November 10, 2018, 11:44:35 AM »

Let me rephrase was Mups is sayin

THIS NICCA TALKED SO MUCH SHIT, CMON

Also, Tasty everyone loves you, you’ll be okay

That's actually been a reason I haven't posted about it here since it happened. I was like "Oh man, Mups and CatCubed are going to call me out, and they'd be right to do so."

Now, I could qualify the whole thing by saying that my situation is different and I still think that most can't and that independent dating in a relationship leads to a disaster, but that's just covering up my hypocrisy. You were right, I was wrong.

que

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #8613 on: November 10, 2018, 12:02:48 PM »
Fair enough. I really think it’s simple though. A strong relationship as the foundation is how you make it work. It’s not a problem solver for relationships but an additional layer of intimacy.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #8614 on: November 10, 2018, 12:08:07 PM »
Nice plot twist this season.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #8615 on: November 10, 2018, 12:13:21 PM »
每天生气

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #8616 on: November 10, 2018, 12:33:06 PM »
Lol you crazy puppy, get yours, bless up

Tasty

« Reply #8617 on: November 10, 2018, 04:02:08 PM »
taking it on himself to do "what's best" without my agency) doesn't fit my definition of a romantic relationship or a friendship.

I only called him daddy a few times :'(

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #8618 on: November 10, 2018, 05:01:27 PM »
Married men, wanna make your wife hot? When you walk into target, grab a cart

lol brunch drunk shopping time. Waiting for her to pee.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8619 on: November 11, 2018, 01:38:31 AM »
Guess who’s sleeping with possum girl tonight.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
me
[close]

El Babua

« Reply #8620 on: November 11, 2018, 01:42:10 AM »
Proud of u

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8621 on: November 11, 2018, 02:28:47 AM »
I couldn’t get hard. :snoop

Granted I’m exhausted and I even told her I was exhausted. :noah

I ate her out like a champ tho and got my dick sucked.  :doge

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #8622 on: November 11, 2018, 02:33:52 AM »
That's pretty normal for sex to have lots of anxiety when it's the first time with someone you know.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #8623 on: November 11, 2018, 02:39:43 AM »
You had ONE FUCKING JOB.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8624 on: November 11, 2018, 02:41:10 AM »
Maybe I’ll get a second chance but I doubt it.  :-\

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8625 on: November 11, 2018, 05:03:40 AM »
I just got hit on at the bar by a dude a work with. Because he was oretty sure I was gay,

Am I? Who fucking knows, but everyone else thinks Im gay so I must be.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #8626 on: November 11, 2018, 05:10:30 AM »
I just got hit on at the bar by a dude a work with. Because he was oretty sure I was gay,

Am I? Who fucking knows, but everyone else thinks Im gay so I must be.
Yeah, that’s exactly how it works.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8627 on: November 11, 2018, 05:11:08 AM »
How does it work?

I figure Im at least a bit bisexual.'

I can see how some men would be attractive, but I don't want to have sex with any man.

But I wonder if thats because of society and not because of any actual nature inside me.

I mean it's not like I'm attracting or interacting with women. I seem to be too pasive or just unintertsed in most women. Maybe I'm just gay. and eberyone else knows it except me.

Or maybe Valkyrie you just made a snobish post because you dislike me.

So many questions,.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #8628 on: November 11, 2018, 05:12:13 AM »
Bend over and I'll show you.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8629 on: November 11, 2018, 05:15:01 AM »
My legs hirt from all the runnning I do and the idea of anal sex is not too pleaseing.

And also If I was gay. I seem to attract pretty goof looking dudes, so I'd have high standards as oppsed tpo the straight Rahxpeongn91 who only attractcs big girls

So you better ber Jake gellenhal quailty

skullstorm

« Reply #8630 on: November 11, 2018, 05:20:55 AM »
I don't think anal sex is an absolute must for all gay men. And no one is 100% straight anyway so I say keep an open mind! If you find a cute guy I will ship it hard  :heart

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8631 on: November 11, 2018, 05:25:15 AM »
Everyone would hate me if I was gay and I would lose many realtionehips. I would also prove many people correct.

Either way I don’t think I’m gay. Bisexual sure as I don’t find men disgusting.

But I also like women’s butts and thighs. And want to eat pussy and boobs. But I also know that won’t happen to me so maybe I’m asexual or just neutral

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8632 on: November 11, 2018, 05:28:07 AM »
Eh just because I’m not an asstatd like himuro and don’t see the need to hate on FF dosent mean I’m a normuara stab. People who think in such black and white logic are lame. I like FF games. I didn’t like XV that much. It was ok. Lacking in many aspects but it wasn’t awful. Very few games are awful enough to be so dramatic and think everything is bad. I’m a very positive person. Things are ok and always getting better.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #8633 on: November 11, 2018, 05:29:31 AM »
He's drunkenly trying to compute the fact that a guy from work wants to tear his ass up.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8634 on: November 11, 2018, 05:35:50 AM »
At last Saturday came and it was fucking great and great fucking too. It lived up to the hype of one week of getting us horny via text.
ὕβρις

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8635 on: November 11, 2018, 05:39:31 AM »
I mean I told the guy I do t care if he’s gay because well I’m not a douche. I don’t care what people chose to do. I’m accepting of everything. I dislike Himru but I felt bad that I misgendeed her because I may be an ash hole but I want everyone else to be happy.

But Jesus I’m always hot on by dudes and never women. I can’t help but maybe think I’m just hiding. Like I find women attractive but maybe it’s not really an attracting but just an appreciation of the style and and look of women. I mean I love the boots that women can wear and which I had boots like that. I am super unsecseeul with women and maybe this would explain it. I mean what else eold

skullstorm

« Reply #8636 on: November 11, 2018, 05:55:50 AM »
What kind of boots are we talking about here? :thinking

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8637 on: November 11, 2018, 05:59:11 AM »
Those big and long brown leather boots that go up to a women’s knees are super hot on women. Makes them look like a Final  fantasy charaxter

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #8638 on: November 11, 2018, 06:01:13 AM »
Get a neck tat of a boot.
Margs

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8639 on: November 11, 2018, 06:07:16 AM »
Yknow sense I’m to socially idiotic I posted on reddit and it’s sex Reddit’s. Posted in the random acts of blowjob section. Found a kind of overweight girl who was open to blowing me.

Sounds great. I mean I rarley get to have any sexual activity which I think is a problem, but the girl stopped talking to me. I think because I was too passive, but to me I was being respectful. I don’t like talking about sexual things until the actual act is happening. I probably come off as too passive and lame. To me it just fits into my behavior. Everything is catogrized. You talk aboutsex when sex is happening. You eat breakfast old when it’s breakfest time.

I’m so fucked.