Author Topic: Maybe the real NeoGAF was the friends we made along the way...  (Read 2170171 times)

Tasty

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437117

To be fair, the lack of white male support is what cost them the 2016 election.

But don't tell Slayven that.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
I think for me the most shocking is that there is (and could potentially still be) just under 1mil black people here in Canada. I'd move to the States but it's not like discrimination is mitigated by population.
(Image removed from quote.)

Is... is that a nazi loli? :drudge

Tasty

I think for me the most shocking is that there is (and could potentially still be) just under 1mil black people here in Canada. I'd move to the States but it's not like discrimination is mitigated by population.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
should have linked this too:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=249715347&postcount=340
Quote from: EviLore
I think we've crossed the threshold of "fuck off" being the universal response for anything discussed in Off-Topic at this point.

McCain follows GOP party line --> fuck off

McCain roadblocks his own party's agenda with a dissenting vote, changing the course of history and averting a nightmarish national health care outcome --> fuck off

NeoGAF user praises McCain for saving the ACA --> fuck off

NeoGAF user praises McCain for saving the ACA, but still tells him to fuck off --> fuck off

NeoGAF user doesn't particularly care whether the ACA gets repealed or not --> fuck off

Anything short of just saying "fuck off" prompts a "fuck off."

IT'S YOUR GODAMN FORUM, EVILLORE

YOU LET AND CAUSED IT TO GET THIS WAY.

Geez.
MMA

nudemacusers

Boogie fuck off

:-* I didn’t mean it bb pls forgive  :-[
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!

Quote from: No Longer a Mod on NeoGAF(dawt)(KAWM) because I tattled to Evi-Lore™
The party needs to learn a lot of lessons from 2016, but failing to support your base is a huge mistake, and right now there is a rub between certain white voting blocs and Black Lives Matter, and I certainly hope that the party comes out on the correct side of history here.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Quote from: First Tragedy, then losing to a reality TV candidate
Black Lives Matter,

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

correct side of history here

Loving Every Loss.

---

That's not to say his point isn't wrong, per se. Just anyone that takes BLM seriously at this point is doing a fool's errand.

Actually continuing to read that thread: Gave me this. Which is a pretty solid article on skimming.

(Yes, yes, take this to the politics thread feggits)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 09:41:30 AM by thisismyusername »

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator

Yes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saga_of_Tanya_the_Evil

spoiler (click to show/hide)
It's kind of a good show tho.  :doge  :jared
[close]
©@©™

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️

This seems to have ruffled a lot of jimmies on Neogaf.com. Imagine being upset by South Park in 2017. What's even better is the wrestling thread has about 10 people who constantly go on the GAF style Social Studies Warrior war path while in a thread about the most xenophobic, racist, sexist, intelligence insulting genre of entertainment left. Even when a wrestler cuts an outright racist promo, they get super mad but...still watch next week.

Glad to see this game is actually coming out, it feels like I bought it years ago

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
Europe is all about money, they need to have Catalonia to survive, otherwise is pretty fuck up already with the Brexit and they will not survive as a powerful entity.

:crowdlaff

seagrams hotsauce

Quote from: No Longer a Mod on NeoGAF(dawt)(KAWM) because I tattled to Evi-Lore™
The party needs to learn a lot of lessons from 2016, but failing to support your base is a huge mistake, and right now there is a rub between certain white voting blocs and Black Lives Matter, and I certainly hope that the party comes out on the correct side of history here.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Black Lives Matter,

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Loving Every Loss.

---

That's not to say his point isn't wrong, per se. Just anyone that takes BLM seriously at this point is doing a fool's errand.

Actually continuing to read that thread: Gave me this. Which is a pretty solid article on skimming.

We get it timu, you think black people are just the worst. Cmon man get a new bit

zomgee

• We've *all*

This seems to have ruffled a lot of jimmies on Neogaf.com. Imagine being upset by South Park in 2017. What's even better is the wrestling thread has about 10 people who constantly go on the GAF style Social Studies Warrior war path while in a thread about the most xenophobic, racist, sexist, intelligence insulting genre of entertainment left. Even when a wrestler cuts an outright racist promo, they get super mad but...still watch next week.

Jesus gods they made the Kanye Dead Mom game a Flappy Bird ripoff.
rub

Jansen

Quote from: StoOgE
Lighten up is a flippant dismissive response with zero thought put into it.

And naw I'm good. I don't feel the need to lighten up regarding edge Lord mean spirited 'jokes' aimed at lowest common denominator jokes aimed at minority groups.

Quote from: StoOgE
Lighten up is a flippant dismissive response with zero thought put into it.

And naw I'm good. I don't feel the need to lighten up regarding edge Lord mean spirited 'jokes' aimed at lowest common denominator jokes aimed at minority groups.

I'm so much better than you cuz I don't watch South Park!!!

TwEE-N-Toast

I know the feeling OP. I have several times debated burning my face, or rubbing acid on it, or something so people don't have to look at it, because if its an unpleasant experience for me to see it in the mirror, I can't imagine how other people feel. I don't have any good advice, but I hope you're ok.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=249742944&postcount=5

Shuri

When gaffers finally go outside to fight the power :doge

https://twitter.com/RickMeyerKSDK/status/911309743590952960
Is this viral Marketing for Metal Gear Survive?

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Black Lives Matter,

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Loving Every Loss.

---

We get it timu, you think black people are just the worst. Cmon man get a new bit

And this is the part where he swears he's "just saying" only to fall back until the next instance of anything he can use to passive-agressively say "those fucking blacks!" is posted and we start all over again

Vertigo

What's Slayven and crews current obsession with Alamo Drafthouse?

Also lol at Harry Knowles slide in the DM's failure

:lol

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

zepblackstar

Today I realized that perez hilton(telling Kylie Jenner to abort her baby) and harry knowles are still around...

and you know what pisses me off. The same group that hung around devin faraci and knowles and whoever else now coming out to say they either heard or knew for years.

oh NOW you come out to show how concerned you are.. fuck outta here
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 08:15:38 PM by zepblackstar »

nudemacusers

Ain't it creep news
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=249785448

:kobeyuck

Lmao 100% this guy pulled his pud to nick/Disney teen shows  :yuck
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

zomgee

• We've *all*
GAF - Did you go to prom?

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1437519

wew

lad

I realize this may seem mean spirited but some of these people need to extract the sticks out of their their asses Holy Christ.
[close]
rub

nudemacusers

Yeah what a bunch of losers that didn’t go to prom

😰
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

daemon

When gaffers finally go outside to fight the power :doge

https://twitter.com/RickMeyerKSDK/status/911309743590952960

oh look, the new skins for playerunknown's battlegrounds

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Ain't it creep news

Lmao 100% this guy pulled his pud to nick/Disney teen shows  :yuck

omg, I remember reading that :lol

I also remember Heroes now too, damn you nudemacuser  :donot
©@©™

zepblackstar

😰

its not the prom , its the after parties that you went too. Prom was too formal around me.

Shuri

Harry Knowles, isn't he in a wheelchair because of his weight?

He also got caught making tons of shit up about his father's industry hookups and how the entire crew of the movie Texas Chainsaw Massacre hosted a TCM birthday party when he was like 2yo because he was a huge tcm party when he was 2yo (of course) and he talked endlessly about his memories of that day and how he got to use and swing the chainsaw prop around and use it on his birthday cake that was filled with jelly that looked like blood.

Then it turns out people asked the various actors and crew about it, and they had NO FUCKING IDEA who that guy was.

And then there was this bizarre kickstarter drama ..

http://www.therobotspajamas.com/did-harry-knowles-fleece-his-fans-with-his-kickstarter/

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
Wow, I’m shocked Harry Knowles is a creeper pervert. Whoda think it?
serge

Shuri

Knowles claims that at his third birthday party, he was treated to a visit from the entire cast of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre. Knowles retains extremely detailed, happy memories of the event, including being given a basket full of dismembered body part props from Gunnar Hansen (the actor who played Leatherface), as well as cutting his birthday cake with the actual chainsaw used in the film. Hansen, however, adamantly denied that any of this ever occurred.[15]

n 1999, Knowles praised a script by Drew McWeeny and Scott Swan, but he did not mention that McWeeny was a contributor to the site (writing under the pseudonym "Moriarty"). This and other alleged lapses were reported in a series of articles in Film Threat magazine.[13]

In early 2000, Knowles posted materials stolen from an ABC staffer's home computer, which Knowles took at face value to be the Oscar nominees for the Academy Awards—a day before the official announcement. When the actual nominees were announced the following day, it was discovered that his finalists in almost every category were incorrect. Knowles acknowledged his error when it became clear he was wrong, but then disclosed the IP address of the person whose computer had been hacked, compounding the error. The Academy considered suing Knowles for trademark and copyright infringement, but ultimately decided against it.[14
:neogaf

zomgee

• We've *all*

😰

You never asked me dummy
rub

Wow, I’m shocked Harry Knowles is a creeper pervert. Whoda think it?

Truly the surprise of the century.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
Honestly, I feel like a sexual assault victim just from reading that Blade 2 review.

BLADE 2 is the tongue, mouth, fingers and lips of a lover. The Audience is the clit. Watch your audience. This is where Guillermo Del Toro goes down on the audience. It starts with long licks with a nose bump on the joy button slowly. He smiles as he does this… Watching the audience begin to squirm, then he takes the audiences’ clit in his mouth and just licks it like crazy, the audience is ready, on that precipice, then calm. He backs off… long licks again, brings in a finger to massage a bit, licks from the bottom to the top… The audience is cooing… He has them, they want release. He acts like he’s going to give it to you, takes you right to the edge, the audiences’ backs arched, ready to cum…. Backs off pinching the nipples just so, his head bobbing up to say, "You like?" The audience shifts around needing release, he builds again… The pressure at a near boiling point… Each stroke and moment a hypersensitive place… Two fingers to the sweet spot, the audience is there… right there at that point… suddenly he’s relentless taking the audience through a rampage of orgasms… trying to get away, trying to escape… back back back, but he has you, and he’s never going to let you forget this moment, the audience was electric… Frenetically frothing… Guillermo hears them begging no more, when he decides to stop for a moment, there is that relaxed calm… The audience relaxes… labored breathing… a sated smile, WHEN SUDDENLY THE RELENTLESS BASTARD IS AT IT AGAIN!!!! You begin laughing, trying to push him away, but no… more pleasure, more joy, more fun… You can’t handle it, you start giggling and screaming… And it goes like this for quite some time, till at the end… The credits roll, the theater lights come up… You look at the screen, you realize you want that tongue again… You want that feeling again, and you watch it again and again, because damn he respects the clit!
serge

zomgee

• We've *all*
rub

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
Rick and Morty Creator Dan Harmon “Loathes” the Show’s Sexist Viewers 
http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/09/22/dan_harmon_condemns_rick_and_morty_s_sexist_fans.html

Justin Roiland on the left.  Aka; friend of known GG'er and "He who uses Social Studies Warrior in a non-ironic way," AKA, trigger face  :trigger AKA, H3H3.  How will GAF double-think this one?

« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 09:23:18 PM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

Rahxephon91

GAF - Did you go to prom?

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1437519

wew

lad

I realize this may seem mean spirited but some of these people need to extract the sticks out of their their asses Holy Christ.
[close]
I did not go to either of my proms.

Shuri

Blade 2 was such a terrible, forgettable movie. Those cgi ninjas...  :lol
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 10:08:53 AM by Shuri »

Boredfrom

Revenge of the Nerds led us down the darkest timeline.
We need a new reboot where the nerds get stuffed back into lockers to save us all before they lead us to ruin.

Revenge of the Nerds 3: Shove it Up the S.T.E.M.

It was so refreshing to see Bully portray the nerds as a bunch of petty assholes.

:doge

I'm sorry that life is not like stereotypes of college films.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
Revenge of the Nerds led us down the darkest timeline.
We need a new reboot where the nerds get stuffed back into lockers to save us all before they lead us to ruin.

Revenge of the Nerds 3: Shove it Up the S.T.E.M.

It was so refreshing to see Bully portray the nerds as a bunch of petty assholes.

:doge

I'm sorry that life is not like stereotypes of college films.

sigh

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
What ever happened to LKBAP? He was one of the OG virtue signalers on GAF but I haven't seen him post in forever. Maybe I e simply gotten better at avoiding him? Last I remember seeing of him, he seemed like he was actually starting to feel a little hung over from all that socially justicey brown liquor. Did even he have enough of GAF?

These are the things I think of when I have sightly more than usual regular brown liquor. Can I get some pity likes?

edit: HA! Take THAT, word filter!

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
I've been with her for almost 2 years now and me and her agree that we fit together like Mario and Peach. I've never had a relationship with someone this comfortable, open-minded and just overall respectful in every aspect. It couldn't much better. Like when Bowser kidnaps her and tries to cuck me she straight ditches him.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437567

:nintendo  :kobeyuck 
Fish<

zepblackstar

I've been with her for almost 2 years now and me and her agree that we fit together like Mario and Peach. I've never had a relationship with someone this comfortable, open-minded and just overall respectful in every aspect. It couldn't much better. Like when Bowser kidnaps her and tries to cuck me she straight ditches him.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437567

:nintendo  :kobeyuck

She showing you she runs this relationship.

Though it seemed he got the message and went off to go on dancing somewhere else - suddenly your girl goes off to that exact dude not even approaching her at all and starts dancing with him for around 20 sec. Afterwards she then grabs some other random dudes arm, dances with him with for 20sec and comes back to us and dances with me again as nothing happend. I don't know why she did that and she is too aware to not know that he was interested in her when he was dancing with us.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 12:12:01 AM by zepblackstar »

thisismyusername

Don't worry. Us fashionable people wouldn't be caught dead at a lower-class social function. ;)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

😰

I went to prom both years. And the first year I actually went with a girl:patel
dog

zepblackstar

and the second year :gurl

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Ain't it creep news

Wow breh looks like a pile of circumcised penis meats.
:mindblown

zepblackstar

I got a bad feeling if you dig deep enough into that whole Austin cinema scene that Knowles and Faraci was a part of... some ugly stuff will come to life.

Boredfrom

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Knowles claims that at his third birthday party, he was treated to a visit from the entire cast of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre. Knowles retains extremely detailed, happy memories of the event, including being given a basket full of dismembered body part props from Gunnar Hansen (the actor who played Leatherface), as well as cutting his birthday cake with the actual chainsaw used in the film. Hansen, however, adamantly denied that any of this ever occurred.[15]

It's such a bizarre lie to keep up. I could see a kid coming up with it though so I guess that's that.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
I got a bad feeling if you dig deep enough into that whole Austin cinema scene that Knowles and Faraci was a part of... some ugly stuff will come to life.

austin is also the place where evilore and a few of the mods are from (besada, st00ge, iirc)
:hans1 :drudge :hans1

VomKriege

• Do the moron
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=249814437

It's a delivery job. Why would he take it seriously?

:expert

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=249818052

I'm imagining the OP two weeks from now murdering a family he's delivering to and propping the corpses up at the kitchen table while he eats with them, calling Postmates first to make sure he's not going to be penalized.

:dayum :oreilly
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
:drudge http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1437666  :drudge
 :jared

I know now after reading your post, it is not a creepy thing. But that was a terrible headliner for this thread.
ὕβρις

daemon

the palmey luckey thread is untreated mental illness combined with psychedelic drugs.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
:bobby

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1432394

It's not as if his voice is so fucking necessary to film that he has to come back. The world of the enthusiast press (such as it is) was rolling along just fine without him.

I just don't see why he just... gets to be a paid film writer again. Why that's a thing that should happen.

:bobby

Again: League's line (I called it the Polanski-Allen line on twitter earlier) is wherever he chooses to draw it.

:smug

The Rolfe stuff was unfortunate for more than a couple reasons, but Faraci being a shitheel doesn't erase the way a lot of gamergaters basically used Rolfe as a shield/smokescreen for their disingenuous bullshit.

Rolfe volunteered, whether it was unassumingly or not, to be the fresh face of a weird little movment that had its roots in something way more hurtful than simple "muh childhood moobies" bullshit.

This isnt' really about James Rolfe and that dumb Ghostbusters shit, though.

:lol
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 06:03:08 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
 :noooo

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=248867723

Say it ain't so Bobby ?

Holy fucking lol at his hypocrite hand wringing.
"That's really a terrible link I posted, don't click it."
ὕβρις

Nabbis

• oops
At this point i don't think this Robby dude is even funny enough to laugh at. If he does get successful, with whatever the hell he is trying to do, he will continue living in his own little world that no one gives a fuck about and on the other hand he will probably start collecting bodies in some basement once he snaps.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=248857304

"I'm an insider of the film crit com, AMA"

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=249030424

"Well I mean I read about it last year."

:neogaf
ὕβρις

thisismyusername

Justin Roiland on the left.  Aka; friend of known GG'er and "He who uses Social Studies Warrior in a non-ironic way," AKA, trigger face  :trigger AKA, H3H3.  How will GAF double-think this one?

I honestly don't know any of these people. Does this make me a winner? :doge

Ok, I only know of Dan Harmon due to "Community." And even then it's only reading drama involving him being a shitheel.
[close]

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις