Author Topic: Maybe the real NeoGAF was the friends we made along the way...  (Read 2166013 times)

counterhit

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=249936039#post249936039
Quote from: Lime
It was in major national newspapers here in Europe and while no one will remember the word 'Gamergate'...
:what
The midwest US state of Europe?

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

Dennis

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1438257

Atra alt  :doge

I busted out laughing at the tread title. That is some grade-A GAF trolling.

nudemacusers

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Jansen

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=249936039#post249936039
It was in major national newspapers here in Europe and while no one will remember the word 'Gamergate'...
:what
The midwest US state of Europe?

from europe to the Midwest and back to Europe in under a year

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
Obviously Lime, being a gay European (fe)male of middle eastern descent, moved to Kansas maybe 3 weeks before the election, just long enough to get citizenship and register to voat, saw that Trump was elected and then realized that (s)he had moved to the middle of nowhere and was surrounded by bigoted, white, woman-fucking farmers men, and moved back to whatever Scandinavian paradise they had just left. Didn't even have time to unpack everything.

Obviously.

Shuri

Obviously Lime, being a gay European (fe)male of middle eastern descent, moved to Kansas maybe 3 weeks before the election, just long enough to get citizenship and register to voat, saw that Trump was elected and then realized that (s)he had moved to the middle of nowhere and was surrounded by bigoted, white, woman-fucking farmers men, and moved back to whatever Scandinavian paradise they had just left. Didn't even have time to unpack everything.

Obviously.
You forgot how lime also had time to accidentally write long replies with several arguments to himself.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=249991896&postcount=474

I'm sorry, but I've only joined the forum a while ago, and you often claim to live in various parts of the world and have an extensive knowledge of some climate to suit some dumb anecdote in one topic or another.

Are Europe and Denmark just little neighborhoods in some obscure Midwestern US town or...?

:whoo

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
My partner cannot leave the house any longer and can't go to work. We are unable to afford a car or calling cabs/Uber (also in case the driver is a white vigilante). The bus is too risky as well. We're in the mid-west.

Fuck you if you voted Trump.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=223996467&postcount=966

Is there even an option to select which race of vigilante your uber driver is?
sigh

Dennis

Lime teleporting around the world like we Game of Thrones now.

Seriously though, don't make fun of Lime, plz.

Multiple Personality Disorder is serious, I have seen movies about what can happen  :doge

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437651

holy shit this thread pisses me off

That thread just needs to enter the revisionist stage where Slayven or Enzom show up and say "literally no one is saying that," in regards to "literally" supporting imprisonment for hate speech.
sigh

zepblackstar

Nola

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437651

holy shit this thread pisses me off

Sounds great until you get a president that interprets such a law to cover people that say mean things about him or his base of support.

Like IDK, hypothetically speaking, if perhaps the followers of such a person were so down the rabbit hole of propaganda that they routinely claimed social justice and equality movements like BLM are really racist hate groups, or that anti-fascist movements were the equivalent of Neo-Nazis(or worse). Then filled the courts with judges sympathetic or aligned to that POV, while using the bully pulpit to rally support for such measures using divisive appeals to emotion. Like maybe using condemnation and the misrepresentation of peaceful protests at sporting events as such a fertilizer. Essentially purposing the law to criminalize movements seeking equality under the false pretense that they are expressing hate speech and should be jailed.

.....Good thing a president like that would never get elected in a country like this, so nothing to worry about. Bring on the vague hate speech laws!! :putin

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
:o :o :o :o :o :o
'World of Warcraft' Has a Rape Problem
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/mb7b9q/world-of-warcraft-has-a-rape-problem

"This article originally appeared on MOTHERBOARD Germany."

of course it did

nudemacusers

Wow look at all these gaming side based posts 👀
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
Bring on the hate speech laws – after all, it's only a matter of time before white people are also a minority in America. Then the hate speech laws will apply to US and we can throw all the POCs back in prison where they belong.

Boredfrom

That was pretty voat like.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️

Bring on the hate speech laws – after all, it's only a matter of time before white people are also a minority in America. Then the hate speech laws will apply to US and we can throw all the POCs back in prison where they belong.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
That was pretty voat like.
I tried my best

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Are Europe and Denmark just little neighborhoods in some obscure Midwestern US town or...?
Well, actually, what are we considering Midwest here first...

Does Minnesota count for example?

zomgee

• We've *all*
(Image removed from quote.)

wrestling gifs will always be the best reaction gifs
rub

daemon

You're perpetuating digital absface

daemon

You're perpetuating digital absface

Literally Mussolini.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1438098

this thread is disgusting for a number of reasons, not the least which is gaffers defending corporate greed

plus I learned that the design director of Shadow of War is named BOB ROBERTS

:rofl

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
Apparently it's a thing where if your last name is Roberts, you name your child Robert. What is WRONG with these Roberts surname people?!

Hey Bob, guess what? The wife -- she's pregnant! Bobbi, she's 28 weeks along already!

Oh boy, that's great, Bob! I can't wait to meet the little one! His cousin Robby is excited to meet him too, 'eh!

spoiler (click to show/hide)
My Robertses are also Canadian.
[close]

nudemacusers

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
Good on ya, Jack. You did the bore proud. You deserve a good, hot, sloppy fucking blowjob for that account suicide. I'll even wear the Hillary Clinton mask, if you want.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Jack Remington's alt got banned for calling out the mod alt.

Can't be. He actually made a few reasonable Bernie posts on that alt. :doge

nudemacusers

Wow I hope my alts avoid the ban hammer!  :o
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

agrajag

Besada, you will never find my alt you dumb turd  :sheik

nudemacusers

Hopefully nobody snitches for $ or gaf immunity points  :-*
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
Does it smell like bacon? If so....:hitler
que

benjipwns

I like to play board games and puzzles. I've been into Magic the Gathering for 23 years. I follow politics very closely and consider myself a left wing social justice warrior. I am a licensed CPA but I don't have enough experience to open my own firm and I'm starting to think that it was the wrong career for me because accounting is boring. I like musical theory but I'm not very talented at performing. I really enjoy ballroom dancing and spent 9 months as an instructor at Arthur Murray. I am not very charismatic in person usually. I am an okay writer, but not good enough to make a career of it. I currently own three houses, two of which I am renting out at a tiny profit, and I am interested in eventually acquiring more real estate but I don't think I have enough capital to actually do that. I think I would make a great director for either movies or theater but I have no idea how to hone that skill.
is this the pitch he used to get the $40K loan?

nudemacusers

Does it smell like bacon? If so....:hitler

🕵️
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1438098

this thread is disgusting for a number of reasons, not the least which is gaffers defending corporate greed

plus I learned that the design director of Shadow of War is named BOB ROBERTS

:rofl
Read the OP. Lol, what bullshit. You could just implement an even easier mode. You are under WB and they want to make as much money as they can. Stop trying to bullshitting people with excuses from a decade ago.

"Our game is not worth playing so here you can buy a shortcut", is what you are saying.
Quote from: The OP
So we now have Easy mode, and we've added Hard mode at the other end of the spectrum. ...

The ideal for people who set it to Easy is if they are just finding things too punishing
???

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
Excelsior, take a break. You know what you’re dealing with.

:ohyou
Fish<

agrajag

My GAF alt is...

Bobby Roberts

agrajag

I like to play board games and puzzles. I've been into Magic the Gathering for 23 years. I follow politics very closely and consider myself a left wing Social Studies Warrior. I am a licensed CPA but I don't have enough experience to open my own firm and I'm starting to think that it was the wrong career for me because accounting is boring. I like musical theory but I'm not very talented at performing. I really enjoy ballroom dancing and spent 9 months as an instructor at Arthur Murray. I am not very charismatic in person usually. I am an okay writer, but not good enough to make a career of it. I currently own three houses, two of which I am renting out at a tiny profit, and I am interested in eventually acquiring more real estate but I don't think I have enough capital to actually do that. I think I would make a great director for either movies or theater but I have no idea how to hone that skill.

Well, it worked!

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Besada gives off the impression of a dude that's been celibate 'by choice' for 25 years and sits in his apartment pigging out on taco bell, typing shit on his keyboard with his greasy fingers.

Seems like the perfect fit for us :doge

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
Besada gives off the impression of a dude that's been celibate 'by choice' for 25 years and sits in his apartment pigging out on taco bell, typing shit on his keyboard with his greasy fingers.

nah, dude is incel and proud

Boredfrom

By this point is obvious that Lime is  a shared alt mod account.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
I like to play board games and puzzles. I've been into Magic the Gathering for 23 years. I follow politics very closely and consider myself a left wing Social Studies Warrior. I am a licensed CPA but I don't have enough experience to open my own firm and I'm starting to think that it was the wrong career for me because accounting is boring. I like musical theory but I'm not very talented at performing. I really enjoy ballroom dancing and spent 9 months as an instructor at Arthur Murray. I am not very charismatic in person usually. I am an okay writer, but not good enough to make a career of it. I currently own three houses, two of which I am renting out at a tiny profit, and I am interested in eventually acquiring more real estate but I don't think I have enough capital to actually do that. I think I would make a great director for either movies or theater but I have no idea how to hone that skill.

Well, it worked!

The bank is either dumb as rocks or is eyeing some sort of collateral...
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
I like that it's so brazen that Lime is full of shit yet no one can say anything about it. It's like mods taunting the user base to 'pick up the gun'.

Boredfrom

I like that it's so brazen that Lime is full of shit yet no one can say anything about it. It's like mods taunting the user base to 'pick up the gun'.

It also kind of tell us how much the moderation team politics has been pushed by them in the background . I wonder if there was indeed a Lime user in certain point (the one Dennis says it was a core PC gamer).

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX

It also kind of tell us how much the moderation team politics has been pushed by them in the background . I wonder if there was indeed a Lime user in certain point (the one Dennis says it was a core PC gamer).

twist: Dennis and Lime are the same person

Dennis

For sure. I once got insta-banned, and I mean instantly, for taking a friendly light-hearted jab at Lime.

I was like "What the fuck just happened? What an hysterical overreaction..."

benjipwns

If Lime was always an alt account that for whatever reason got upgraded to mod bait account when the person became a mod that's weird but doesn't faze me at this point.

If Lime was an actual poster whose account they hollowed out to install the mod bait account in that's some messed up shit.

But then I didn't know that besada was lending his twitter account to Amir0x either:
https://twitter.com/GAF_besada/status/911808951016181761

https://twitter.com/GAF_besada/status/912040735402323969

https://twitter.com/GAF_besada/status/911809100454989824

https://twitter.com/GAF_besada/status/912498613175058433

https://twitter.com/GAF_besada/status/912157596278251520

https://twitter.com/GAF_besada/status/912140794936602624

team filler

• filler
  • filler
amirox posts under the lime account

jorma

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=249991896&postcount=474

I'm sorry, but I've only joined the forum a while ago, and you often claim to live in various parts of the world and have an extensive knowledge of some climate to suit some dumb anecdote in one topic or another.

:whoo

I'm starting to come around to the idea that Lime is a troll mod account, any other user would have been taken to task for these seemingly obvious lies about where he lives  - since he uses that to strengthen his argument. "i only live here fam, i know what i'm talking about".

Instead the person pointing it out gets a ban. thisisneogaf.jpg

VomKriege

• Do the moron
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1438530

Quote from: More_badass
It's a shame Stanislaw Lem isn't better known as a science fiction writer

Isn't Lem one of the most famous sci-fi writer, even in the West ? Just because you discovered it last week doesn't mean the rest of the world hadn't had the time to digest it.
:yeshrug
ὕβρις

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1438530

Quote from: More_badass
It's a shame Stanislaw Lem isn't better known as a science fiction writer

Isn't Lem one of the most famous sci-fi writer, even in the West ? Just because you discovered it last week doesn't mean the rest of the world hadn't had the time to digest it.
:yeshrug

to actual people who know about sci-fi literature, yes.. but this is neogaf we are talking about.. the most famous sci-fi writers there are asimov, bradbury and probably stan lee  :doge

benjipwns

It's More_Badass, he probably just discovered that science fiction stories have been written down on pages and bound together a month ago.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Shuri

Those besada tweets are hilarious  :lol dude is like 50 and is sending insults to politicians over the internet. This dude is still a forum moderator after this?

And his tweets read like youtube comments   :doge

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Those besada tweets are hilarious  :lol dude is like 50 and is sending insults to politicians over the internet. This dude is still a forum moderator after this?

Can't wait for when Evilore will have to post on how he barely knew him and ignored his name.
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator

Hey, you've already got me!
©@©™

jorma

Besada confessed in a leaked pm that he did exactly what everyone accuses neogaf mods of, selective bans because he hates the opinion some users puts forward.
Still a mod, and any mention of that incident on gaf gets you nuked.
I'm thinking just posting this here will potentially get my account banned on gaf.

So i don't think a few "teenage-rage" tweets at trump will do much difference.

Dennis

But he always hated Amir0x and barely knew the guy so there is that  :doge

"Amir0x?"