Author Topic: Google Hardware Thread · Pixel Phones and Nest Homes  (Read 44178 times)

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
Re: Google Hardware Thread · Pixel Phones and Nest Homes
« Reply #420 on: June 03, 2020, 12:22:02 AM »
Got a fabric case on my Pixel 2, love it
itm

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #421 on: June 03, 2020, 12:43:20 AM »
Not all of us are getting that $600 per spawn to be able to be risky with our personal electronics, BREEDER

Get your history right, dude. I'm a homo. :doge

My bad, I mistook you for mac while drunk posting
yar

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #422 on: June 03, 2020, 12:44:23 AM »
Not all of us are getting that $600 per spawn to be able to be risky with our personal electronics, BREEDER

Get your history right, dude. I'm a homo. :doge

My bad, I mistook you for mac while drunk posting

yup you're right, it was mac i was thinking of.

just as well

:piss breeders :piss2

:thinking

Tasty

« Reply #423 on: June 03, 2020, 10:37:35 PM »
$9 is a pretty good price. The newer Nest Minis supposedly have much better sound but I've been pretty happy with the couple first gens I've had.

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #424 on: June 03, 2020, 10:46:58 PM »
If you get two you can make up play in stereo, I think. For 10 bucks they're a pretty good speaker. Especially the new gen ones. I had a couple I got for free from googy and use em all the time for background music, google assistant shit and etc

Tasty

« Reply #425 on: June 03, 2020, 10:48:18 PM »
I believe only the newer Nest Minis can be paired as stereo. :(

Edit- I'm wrong!

https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/7559493?hl=en

Both devices need to be the same model (ex. two Nest Minis or two Home Minis), and located in the same room.

Oblivion

« Reply #426 on: June 06, 2020, 04:17:55 PM »
damn, you were right tasty. the color of the power button is even uglier than i thought  :-X :yuck

Oblivion

« Reply #427 on: June 09, 2020, 10:52:28 AM »
ugh. my new case came in, and not gonna lie, i'm a bit disappointed. the covering LOOKS fine, but the edges feel rough. it was only $10 though, so i guess you get what you pay for? aw well  :'(

Tasty

« Reply #428 on: June 13, 2020, 03:03:18 PM »
https://twitter.com/jon_prosser/status/1271856685943009281

Pixel 4a delayed to Oct.

Pixel 5 seemingly delayed from Oct to Jan 2021 too. :-\

IMO they should honestly release the flagship and "lite" models at the same time, so part of me is glad to see this, but man this is just not great news for the Pixel line (at a time when they could really use any good news.)

Oblivion

« Reply #429 on: June 15, 2020, 07:11:36 PM »
RUH ROH

i thought i was imagining it, but unfortunately i think my phone may indeed have a battery problem. i left it charged at 100% when i went to sleep, and 8 hours later, it dropped all the way down to 89%.  :o

there weren't any apps running aside from twitter and youtube. at least, as far as i know. unless there's other apps taking up a shitload of energy that i'm not aware of. i really don't want to have to deal with a replacement or have them fix it. UGH

Tasty

« Reply #430 on: June 15, 2020, 07:18:30 PM »
100-89 overnight seems kinda normal to me tbh... especially if you have the screen set to always-on, and are running intensive apps like... YouTube...

Oblivion

« Reply #431 on: June 15, 2020, 07:31:13 PM »
100-89 overnight seems kinda normal to me tbh... especially if you have the screen set to always-on, and are running intensive apps like... YouTube...

are you sure? my old phone had (to its credit) decent battery life, and it would barely budge with those programs on (being active in the background, not actually using). and this phone is supposed to have an even better life, isn't it?

edit: looks like it's 2,666 vs. 3,000. so maybe not as wide a difference as i thought. still, i feel like it's not right..

Tasty

« Reply #432 on: June 15, 2020, 07:33:27 PM »
By "overnight" you mean like 8 hours right?

11% over 8 hours means the total standby battery life is like ~72 hours. Seems pretty normal to me...

Oblivion

« Reply #433 on: June 15, 2020, 07:41:20 PM »
yeah i meant 8 hours.

maybe you're right. maybe this thing isn't broken but just happens to take up more energy, despite the superior battery.

Tasty

« Reply #434 on: June 15, 2020, 07:43:01 PM »
If you flip the phone face down it'll probably conserve less battery too.

Tasty

« Reply #435 on: June 17, 2020, 12:48:13 PM »
https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2020/05/apple-to-host-virtual-worldwide-developers-conference-beginning-june-22/

I know Apple basically had an extra month, but this really make the Android 11 launch-slash-I/O replacement thing look like even more of a pathetic fart...

remy

« Reply #436 on: June 17, 2020, 09:41:06 PM »
Fell off my bike and slightly cracked my pixel 4 xl  :'( back glass has a small crack in top corner and front glass is chipped on the right hand side near where i swipe for the back gesture.

kind of impressed, as it didn't completely shatter, at least. I really ate shit on that fall. still #feelsbadman

Tasty

« Reply #437 on: June 21, 2020, 06:03:44 PM »
Amazon has the black Pixel 3a for $280, though it's backordered to July 11th at the moment.

Funny my dad said last week "I should probably upgrade really soon."

Happy father's day. :)

spoiler (click to show/hide)
That just makes my older sister and mom left to convert before total Pixel 3a saturation

[close]

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #438 on: June 21, 2020, 11:18:56 PM »
Just got an LG G8 for $285 (w/tax) which is basically a Pixel 4 XL with worse camera and brand. Hopefully doesn't boot loop like past LG phones.

I really don't see any reason to spend a lot for a phone right now. It's clear manufacturers are in the middle of R&D for the next great leaps like flexible screens that don't break easily or under screen selfie cameras. Most 2020 phones just updated themselves with a pinhole camera + 12GB RAM and called it a day.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #439 on: August 01, 2020, 11:36:34 PM »

https://www.theverge.com/2020/8/1/21350893/google-pixel-4a-launch-iphone-se
The rumor is that Pixel 4a at $349.

Still waiting for a good and inexpensive 5G phone, so I might wait for the Pixel 5 or something similar.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 12:00:55 AM by Tripon »

G The Resurrected

« Reply #440 on: August 01, 2020, 11:59:36 PM »

Still waiting for a good and inexpensive 5G phone, so I might wait for the Pixel 5 or something similar.

You'll be waiting forever. There is a very good chance this is the last Pixel phone for some period of time.

Oblivion

« Reply #441 on: August 02, 2020, 04:39:34 AM »
Just got an LG G8 for $285 (w/tax) which is basically a Pixel 4 XL with worse camera and brand. Hopefully doesn't boot loop like past LG phones.

I really don't see any reason to spend a lot for a phone right now. It's clear manufacturers are in the middle of R&D for the next great leaps like flexible screens that don't break easily or under screen selfie cameras. Most 2020 phones just updated themselves with a pinhole camera + 12GB RAM and called it a day.

that thing has TWO screens?  :o

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #442 on: August 02, 2020, 06:12:54 AM »
Depending on where you are, oneplus nord is 5G and 399 euros or the equivalent
yar

pilonv1

« Reply #443 on: August 02, 2020, 07:10:57 AM »
USB C port on my Pixel 2 is loose, headphone to USB C always drops out. Lint seems to be a common cause but I cant see anything in there and trying to get stuff out with a plastic dental pick has proved fruitless.
itm

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #444 on: August 02, 2020, 07:32:34 AM »
USB C port on my Pixel 2 is loose, headphone to USB C always drops out. Lint seems to be a common cause but I cant see anything in there and trying to get stuff out with a plastic dental pick has proved fruitless.

The best is probably a long, thin pincer (a very tall tweezers, if I believe the translation from Google). That's what the guy who cleaned my jack port used.

The USB-C might just be crooked though. But check for lint indeed.
ὕβρις

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #445 on: August 02, 2020, 01:37:06 PM »

No that's the LG G8X which is basically the same phone but it has a case combination with the second screen. It's not really for me.

Oblivion

« Reply #446 on: August 02, 2020, 10:11:41 PM »

No that's the LG G8X which is basically the same phone but it has a case combination with the second screen. It's not really for me.

okay good, cause that thing seems dumb ass hell  :dice

Tripon

« Reply #447 on: August 03, 2020, 01:11:27 PM »
https://twitter.com/verge/status/1290301479077568513

Pixel 4a comes out soon, Pixel 5 and pixel 4a 5g in the fall.

Tripon

« Reply #448 on: August 03, 2020, 07:52:51 PM »

You'll be waiting forever. There is a very good chance this is the last Pixel phone for some period of time.

Yeah, the Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G did get announced, but I think they're going to get delayed to next year, personally. Supply lines from China is still messed up.

Oblivion

« Reply #449 on: August 04, 2020, 02:58:20 AM »
damn, the pixel 4a is $350. that's just $70 more than what i paid for the 3a, and with it you get an additional 2 gb of RAM and 64 gb of space. maybe i should have waited a few more months...

spoiler (click to show/hide)
...on the other hand, my phone's running totally fine right now performance-wise and i've still got 80% space left, so... :yeshrug
[close]

pilonv1

« Reply #450 on: August 04, 2020, 07:53:30 AM »
4a sounds like exactly what I want when my Pixel 2 dies.
itm

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #451 on: August 04, 2020, 11:29:52 AM »
I'm gonna probably get whatever the US version of the Oneplus nord is. I honestly don't use my camera all that much and I'm so used to a 90hz refresh rate that going back would make me sad, plus Oxygen OS is imo the best Android skin out there
yar

« Reply #452 on: August 04, 2020, 01:01:27 PM »
I don't know if this is a good thread to post in but what the hell.
Our kid is starting kindergarten in a few weeks and his school will all be virtual learning.

I've been getting a lot of suggestions to buy a Chromebook but it seems like there are a lot of options.  I don't want to get one that's so slow he gets frustrated using it (I don't even know if they sell them like that) but I don't have a ton of money to work with either.  So, like, if there's some $700-1000+ model I gotta pass on that but I don't want to throw $200-300 on something that's just going to be junk.

I'm not sure if this is going to be a laptop he'll be using for a year or for a few years.   

Really I'm pretty just dumb about the whole platform and hoping someone else can just tell me what to buy and make it simple for me.

Tripon

« Reply #453 on: August 04, 2020, 01:49:46 PM »
Our kid is starting kindergarten in a few weeks and his school will all be virtual learning.

I've been getting a lot of suggestions to buy a Chromebook but it seems like there are a lot of options.  I don't want to get one that's so slow he gets frustrated using it (I don't even know if they sell them like that) but I don't have a ton of money to work with either.  So, like, if there's some $700-1000+ model I gotta pass on that but I don't want to throw $200-300 on something that's just going to be junk.

I'm not sure if this is going to be a laptop he'll be using for a year or for a few years.   

Really I'm pretty just dumb about the whole platform and hoping someone else can just tell me what to buy and make it simple for me.

Most school districts should offer a chromebook or iPad or whatever they're offically using for school curriculum to each student because they're using previous technology grants or recent CARES money to buy it.

If you still want to buy a personal chromebook for him, there's a couple I personally like. Since they're chromebooks, they don't have or need a lot of on board storage space, and it needs an internet connection to work. Your school will likely provide a school email/profile for him to log in with. So make sure you have it written down somewhere because your son/daughter will likely forget.

My school bought HP chromebooks, and they're built solidly, and the keyboard was good to type on.

https://www.amazon.com/HP-Lightweight-Chromebook-Intel-Dual-Core-Processor/dp/B07L52DDDQ/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=Chromebook&qid=1596562566&sr=8-9

I'm also recommend Asus chromebooks. Here's a 2018 version that is $126 used.

https://www.amazon.com/Chromebook-C523NA-DH02-NanoEdge-Display-Processor/dp/B07HRZM2V4/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=Chromebook%2Basus&qid=1596562962&sr=8-5&th=1

Personally, I'd buy a refurbished one around $200 and only expect your son to use for 2/3 years before he needs to upgrade. If you want to buy new, then I'd buy it from say, Costco instead of amazon or best buy due to Costco's better return policy vs. Amazon/Best Buy even if it's more expensive.

Costco has this HP touchscreen chromebook for $400. Probably more than you want to pay, but comes with a 2 year warranty from Costco, and with Costco's liberal return policy, you can probably return it years afterwards.

https://www.costco.com/hp-14%22-touchscreen-2-in-1-chromebook---intel-pentium-silver---1080p.product.100511759.html

Edit: It's important to get something that is somewhat rugged, your son will drop the laptop more than once.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 02:05:19 PM by Tripon »

« Reply #454 on: August 05, 2020, 08:27:10 AM »

Most school districts should offer a chromebook or iPad or whatever they're offically using for school curriculum to each student because they're using previous technology grants or recent CARES money to buy it.

If you still want to buy a personal chromebook for him, there's a couple I personally like. Since they're chromebooks, they don't have or need a lot of on board storage space, and it needs an internet connection to work. Your school will likely provide a school email/profile for him to log in with. So make sure you have it written down somewhere because your son/daughter will likely forget.

My school bought HP chromebooks, and they're built solidly, and the keyboard was good to type on.

https://www.amazon.com/HP-Lightweight-Chromebook-Intel-Dual-Core-Processor/dp/B07L52DDDQ/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=Chromebook&qid=1596562566&sr=8-9

I'm also recommend Asus chromebooks. Here's a 2018 version that is $126 used.

https://www.amazon.com/Chromebook-C523NA-DH02-NanoEdge-Display-Processor/dp/B07HRZM2V4/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=Chromebook%2Basus&qid=1596562962&sr=8-5&th=1

Personally, I'd buy a refurbished one around $200 and only expect your son to use for 2/3 years before he needs to upgrade. If you want to buy new, then I'd buy it from say, Costco instead of amazon or best buy due to Costco's better return policy vs. Amazon/Best Buy even if it's more expensive.

Costco has this HP touchscreen chromebook for $400. Probably more than you want to pay, but comes with a 2 year warranty from Costco, and with Costco's liberal return policy, you can probably return it years afterwards.

https://www.costco.com/hp-14%22-touchscreen-2-in-1-chromebook---intel-pentium-silver---1080p.product.100511759.html

Edit: It's important to get something that is somewhat rugged, your son will drop the laptop more than once.

Thanks for all of this information.  By the time I got to click on the links 2/3 were dead and the last one (the first HP one you posted) is basically about $100 more than it was a year ago.  This is turning into a toilet paper & Ring Fit challenge.  $400 isn't too much but it's hard to tell what's price gouged and what's a real reflection of value. 

I have no problems buying used, but nearly every place I look right now has used prices higher than retail prices from months ago (at least according to camelcamelcamel.)

I feel I have a good starting point for what to look for based on the info you provided though and I appreciate the thorough reply.  :hump :hump

Tripon

« Reply #455 on: August 12, 2020, 10:17:20 PM »
So the rumor is that the Pixel 4a 5G is going to have a larger screen and the same chipset as the Pixel 5, for $500. Makes me wonder if the Pixel 5 is going to be at least $600.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #456 on: August 13, 2020, 07:27:51 AM »
...looks like I'm probably gonna end up coming back to Google devices. ONEPLUS PLZ NO WHAT IS YOU DOIN

https://9to5google.com/2020/08/12/oxygenos-11-hands-on-no-longer-the-cleanest-android-skin-video/

They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and if Samsung has paid attention, they could feel particularly aggrieved that OnePlus has taken so many visual cues from the One UI skin. There is no denying the similarities here, although it’s hard to really be too annoyed at some of the changes made here — unless you live for the “clean” experience that OxygenOS has become known for in recent years.

I DO IN FACT LIVE FOR THAT CLEAN, NEAR STOCK ANDROID EXPERIENCE, 9TO5GOOGLE

...how much am I gonna have to shell out for a fucking google phone with a 90hz refresh rate tho?
yar

Oblivion

« Reply #457 on: August 21, 2020, 09:40:52 PM »
not a huge thing in the grand scheme of things, but i find it really annoying when i plug in the charger and the screen doesn't light up. i mean, the phone makes a noise indicating it's connected, but it just doesn't seem....right  :doge

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #458 on: August 22, 2020, 07:04:30 AM »
...looks like I'm probably gonna end up coming back to Google devices. ONEPLUS PLZ NO WHAT IS YOU DOIN

https://9to5google.com/2020/08/12/oxygenos-11-hands-on-no-longer-the-cleanest-android-skin-video/

They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and if Samsung has paid attention, they could feel particularly aggrieved that OnePlus has taken so many visual cues from the One UI skin. There is no denying the similarities here, although it’s hard to really be too annoyed at some of the changes made here — unless you live for the “clean” experience that OxygenOS has become known for in recent years.

...how much am I gonna have to shell out for a fucking google phone with a 90hz refresh rate tho?

Hey nice, this site picked up the press release I wrote. Thanks for the tip  :heart

https://9to5google.com/2020/07/24/android-automotive-apps-polestar-2/
地平線

Tripon

« Reply #459 on: August 22, 2020, 11:45:00 AM »

Pixel 5 is rumored to be 90 hz. So uh, $600-700

Oblivion

« Reply #460 on: August 30, 2020, 12:21:02 AM »
i've had my phone since june but today was the first time i got a chance to properly use the famous pixel camera.  :hyper

i took these at a nice little park i discovered today:

admittedly, a little anticlimactic after all this time. and sure, it's not yosemite, but i still like it.  :-[

the only thing though, i think the first pic is excellent in terms of color and vibrancy. i don't know what happened to the other two that made them look washed out. still, i mostly like what i see.

edit: i took those images off of FB. here's an uncompressed image:

« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 12:37:03 AM by Oblivion »

Beezy

« Reply #462 on: October 07, 2020, 05:10:35 PM »
A bunch of new Google products are launching and Tasty's nowhere to be found. What the hell :maf

I've been using a Pixel 2 XL since launch, so I plan on upgrading to the Pixel 5 around Black Friday if reviews are good.

Tasty

« Reply #463 on: November 19, 2020, 04:16:22 PM »
https://blog.google/products/messages/helping-you-connect-around-world-messages/

RCS is now global in Google Messages and they're bringing end-to-end encryption to everyone soon as well. These are both huge improvements over the default texting experience for North Americans in particular. Really excited about this, and I decided whenever E2E hits stable (it's in beta right now), I'll try switching from my carrier + Google Voice to straight Google Fi + Google Messages (RCS.) Seems to be that's where all the development and investment is happening. It's taken years for Google to get RCS up to snuff after flailing with Hangouts and Allo, but the hard work is finally paying off.

Tasty

« Reply #464 on: November 19, 2020, 04:17:40 PM »
Also, Black Friday deals:

https://9to5google.com/2020/11/16/google-store-black-friday-2020/

$150 for a Home Max is probably the best deal (literally 50% off), especially if it gets the same functionality as the Nest Audio + new Chromecast, where it can be used as the audio output.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #465 on: November 19, 2020, 04:55:52 PM »
i've had my phone since june but today was the first time i got a chance to properly use the famous pixel camera.  :hyper

i took these at a nice little park i discovered today:

(Image removed from quote.)

admittedly, a little anticlimactic after all this time. and sure, it's not yosemite, but i still like it.  :-[

the only thing though, i think the first pic is excellent in terms of color and vibrancy. i don't know what happened to the other two that made them look washed out. still, i mostly like what i see.

edit: i took those images off of FB. here's an uncompressed image:

send nudes bb :-[

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #466 on: November 22, 2020, 09:34:03 AM »
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.techradar.com/amp/news/google-almost-made-me-change-my-mind-about-using-a-chromebook-for-business-except-for-one-thing

Saw this yesterday and meant to check to see if I could comment, but now the page appears to have been removed and redirects to https://www.techradar.com/news/best-chromebook instead.  The above still works. Edit- link is gone.  He was complaining about not having a Caps lock key with Chrome OS keyboards- maybe check to see if you can remap keys first?  Embarrassing.
:neogaf
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 10:55:38 AM by bork »
ど助平

Tasty

« Reply #467 on: November 22, 2020, 11:03:41 AM »
:lol People showing their asses never gets old.

Beezy

« Reply #468 on: December 01, 2020, 09:50:54 PM »
Tasty, thoughts on the Pixel 5? I kinda wanna hold out until the 5a for a better price since my Pixel 2 still works despite a partially shattered screen. Or maybe even wait until the 6 in hopes that Google finally uses a better camera sensor now that just about everyone has caught up/surpassed them.

Tasty

« Reply #469 on: December 01, 2020, 10:08:32 PM »
My friend is a Pixel fan but is also their biggest critic when they fuck up (having returned multiple models over even the slightest defects), and he is big on the Pixel 5 right now.

The 5a would likely be May, you'll need to decide if waiting until then is worth it. You'll also be ditching wireless charging and waterproofing for sure, to save maybe ~$200.

remy

« Reply #470 on: December 01, 2020, 11:35:09 PM »
I want to get a pixel 5 for my girlfriend for christmas but it's just a littttttle out of my pricerange for a random gift for her. wish I wasn't such a brokeass tbh  :(

Tripon

« Reply #471 on: December 07, 2020, 10:25:51 PM »
Wasn't going to switch to from an Essential Phone until I get a cheaper 5G phone, but my brother and I went in a phone deal for a One Plush 8 Pro for $799, and pick up the One Plus 7T for $1 more. So I chipped in $170 for the 7T part of the deal.

Higher refresh screen is a game changer, and the battery seems better than what the Essential Phone was. Still no headphone jack...

pilonv1

« Reply #472 on: December 08, 2020, 04:54:59 AM »
Got my last security update on my Pixel 2 today :fbm
itm

Crash Dummy

• teleiophile
« Reply #473 on: December 08, 2020, 08:47:47 AM »
i know that feel, my 2013 macbook is not getting big sur  :'(

Tasty

« Reply #474 on: December 08, 2020, 09:18:23 AM »
Got my last security update on my Pixel 2 today :fbm

Try rocking a Pixel 1 until last May :fbm

(It was a temporary replacement phone to be fair, it just ended up being for a full year. :doge)

Tasty

« Reply #475 on: December 16, 2020, 12:29:11 PM »
The Apple TV app is on its way to Chromecast with Google TV

And just like that, the new Chromecast wins the dongle wars.

Hilariously, Roku's still in a dick measuring contest with HBO Max going into the holiday season and WW84.

Edit- I stand corrected: https://www.theverge.com/2020/12/16/21272058/hbo-max-roku-watch-wonder-woman-1984-movies-amazon-fire-stream-comcast-warnermedia
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 06:00:47 PM by Tasty »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #476 on: December 29, 2020, 04:13:28 PM »
My Chromebook Duet normally only has a max output of 1080P 30hz- sucks since some displays won't accept that signal and it has to be dropped down to 720P to work.

This has been solved with a displaylink adapter.  1080P 60hz now possible.
:rejoice
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 04:20:50 PM by bork »
ど助平

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #477 on: October 19, 2021, 04:14:09 PM »
I'm coming home rex!

Pixel 6 coral baby

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #478 on: October 19, 2021, 04:31:47 PM »
Wife got a Pixel 6 with double the storage.  I ended up with a Pro after flip flopping a bit.  The regular model seems like a much better deal, but they're offering me a bit more for my Pixel 4 XL for the pro model and with the trade in it really isn't much of a difference price wise.  So going with a white 256 GB model. Interestingly checking the store I was able to get a Pro on some attempts and at others it would say it was sold out. I don't know if people are flip-flopping like I am and canceling or getting their orders canceled or what.

ど助平

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #479 on: October 19, 2021, 04:40:54 PM »
My order just got cancelled.

This is what Chappelle must fee like.