Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2147881 times)

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #4320 on: November 23, 2017, 07:21:35 AM »
Time to go on a Crispsade

NinjaDeath

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #4321 on: November 23, 2017, 07:53:25 AM »
I'll defend Franken. This all sounds like complete bullshit to me. The first accusation is a complete joke. The second is like umm ok? You took a picture with him and he had his hand close or around your ass? Where's the proof? The crime does not fit the punishment some of these people are trying to impose.

This is becoming a witch hunt now. Any fucking allegation will ruin your career now, proof be damned.

When is there ever proof?
Sometimes people just do dumb shit.

Novid

« Reply #4322 on: November 23, 2017, 08:12:02 AM »
Controversial Opinion, and its becoming even more worrisome that its closer to reality than i care to admit.
A Majority of Sunni Islam is now controlled by western power structures of neoliberal causes and leaders, similar to what the Ottoman Empire was in its later stages with the great powers.
Does that mean that ISIS was made by the US? No the US didnt make ISIS. But What isn't a lie however is the double talk the US did during the Syrian issues which caused Isis to grow in power and possible backroom deals with folks they were not supposed to talk to.
Also explains why the Straight edge movement - a lot of those men went to Al-queda and ISIS/ISIL, and part of the reason why ISIL's propaganda is so high end, the other half is Pateron willingly is funding Terrorism.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #4323 on: November 23, 2017, 08:42:42 AM »
Controversial Opinion, and its becoming even more worrisome that its closer to reality than i care to admit.
A Majority of Sunni Islam is now controlled by western power structures of neoliberal causes and leaders, similar to what the Ottoman Empire was in its later stages with the great powers.
Does that mean that ISIS was made by the US? No the US didnt make ISIS. But What isn't a lie however is the double talk the US did during the Syrian issues which caused Isis to grow in power and possible backroom deals with folks they were not supposed to talk to.
Also explains why the Straight edge movement - a lot of those men went to Al-queda and ISIS/ISIL, and part of the reason why ISIL's propaganda is so high end, the other half is Pateron willingly is funding Terrorism.

What does this have to do with GAF/RejectEra, dingus
🍆🍆

Novid

« Reply #4324 on: November 23, 2017, 08:51:28 AM »

What does this have to do with GAF/RejectEra, dingus

You know i should have put this on the politics side but you know...popularity and all that.

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #4325 on: November 23, 2017, 08:55:50 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-eat-the-peanut-shells.7396/

And he apparently eats lemon and banana peels? Might as well just eat the bag that your chips come in or the McDonald’s receipt too. Basically eating garbage. Does that make them cannibals?

:success :rollsafe

I got some of the details wrong, but yep that's him

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=986627

I remember this thread cause I felt super bad for the poster

Why?  In that thread he says he has subscriptions to MMOs.  He's also probably posting from a phone worth hundreds of dollars/euros.  He's a typical GAFfer with no life skills that wants the government to support them so they can be worthless all day.  If I only had money to buy a potato for a meal, I sure as fuck wouldn't be wasting time posting on forums looking for sympathy.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #4326 on: November 23, 2017, 09:26:50 AM »
I'll defend Franken. This all sounds like complete bullshit to me. The first accusation is a complete joke. The second is like umm ok? You took a picture with him and he had his hand close or around your ass? Where's the proof? The crime does not fit the punishment some of these people are trying to impose.

This is becoming a witch hunt now. Any fucking allegation will ruin your career now, proof be damned.

When is there ever proof?
Sometimes people just do dumb shit.
If this is the bar that will be set prepare for powerful democrats with any chance of achieving something in government to be shamed out of office.

All it takes is a simple "he grabbed my ass" and boom gone. Russians don't even need legitimate fucking operatives. Putin must be flipping tables wondering why they spent hundred of millions on cyber warfare when all it took was having a female anonymously claim someone slid their hands past their butt  :ussrcry

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #4327 on: November 23, 2017, 09:34:35 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1305120/

User was banned for this post: Using a Transgender slur. Duration: 72h.
Traps for life.

"Traps for life" does that mean the person was being trapped into believing the poster was a female when it's actually a guy? And if so how is that a transgender slur? I honestly cannot keep up with this shit.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #4328 on: November 23, 2017, 10:20:20 AM »
This is what i imagine most of the trans on reeeeeee and twitter are like.
Most, or most visible to you?

Himu

« Reply #4329 on: November 23, 2017, 10:23:04 AM »
Lmao at that traps for life post
IYKYK

Novid

« Reply #4330 on: November 23, 2017, 10:30:03 AM »
Lmao at that traps for life post
hahaha...
they want that ototonoko now.
they cant get pregnant...
or can they...

Novid

« Reply #4331 on: November 23, 2017, 10:37:40 AM »

BILL COSBY INNOCENT !!!!!!!!!!

I remember that reference.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #4332 on: November 23, 2017, 10:47:01 AM »
Philips N-Gage with the hot take. :O

Novid

« Reply #4333 on: November 23, 2017, 10:54:28 AM »
https://twitter.com/mombot/status/933304059095695361

Queen Demon and Her Demonettes.
her link even says drip.
Brahs be weary of this becky and her cia ways.

Novid

« Reply #4334 on: November 23, 2017, 10:55:33 AM »
CIA: Its how black folk become the Roma in America.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 11:09:36 AM by Novid »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4335 on: November 23, 2017, 11:28:40 AM »
 :confused
dog

Himu

« Reply #4336 on: November 23, 2017, 11:37:35 AM »
That trap post is still fucking hilarious :rofl

The avatar and post combo, the ban message, the trap culture, the trans umbrella all blends to make massive fuckery out of one hilarious post.
IYKYK

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4337 on: November 23, 2017, 12:46:15 PM »
black folk were already Roma'd against their will from Africa  :whoo

Novid

« Reply #4338 on: November 23, 2017, 12:57:21 PM »
black folk were already Roma'd against their will from Africa  :whoo
of course, of course.
Im just trying to keep history from repeating itself.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #4339 on: November 23, 2017, 02:04:30 PM »
Wait, trap culture? Is this some sort of thing I don’t know about?

Explain please.

Novid

« Reply #4340 on: November 23, 2017, 02:08:58 PM »

Explain please.
trap culture deals with dudes that are high end crossdressers but know that they are males. Ototonoko is one aspect of it.

Himu

« Reply #4341 on: November 23, 2017, 02:12:55 PM »

Explain please.

It spawned from a combination of It's a Trap memes on 4chan and animu trap shit. At first it was a combo of trans women and cd's. These days it's all cd's and they're overwhelmingly transphobic who claim being trans is a mental illness. They hate being tied to being trans and have embraced "trap" unironically, hence why the ban for that post is hilarious because that Japanese dude would probably go,"I AM NOT TRANS, I AM TRAP uwu" :lol You can see trap love on places like r/kappa. r/traps is a massive subreddit and EXTREMELY popular. They do NOT consider traps trans women and differentiate themselves from being trans. Traps are mostly cis dudes and is an overly glamorous cross dressing culture.

The hilarity is that the dude said "traps for life" which an actual self identifying "trap" wouldn't find offensive, much less transphobic. But the person who banned them probably believes in the "trans umbrella" nonsensical bullshit, which also places cross dressers in the same camp as them. But these cross dressers IDENTIFY AS TRAPS. So you have a situation where the umbrella people are forced to acknowledge and respect trap culture or else they're being, in their own definition of the term, transphobic. Except they'll be running with the thought that trap is PROBLEMATIC (and it is).

:crowdlaff :girlaff
IYKYK

Novid

« Reply #4343 on: November 23, 2017, 02:18:42 PM »

Explain please.

It spawned from a combination of It's a Trap memes on 4chan and animu trap shit. At first it was a combo of trans women and cd's. These days it's all cd's and they're overwhelmingly transphobic who claim being trans is a mental illness. They hate being tied to being trans and have embraced "trap" unironically, hence why the ban for that post is hilarious because that Japanese dude would probably go,"I AM NOT TRANS, I AM TRAP uwu" :lol You can see trap love on places like r/kappa. r/traps is a massive subreddit and EXTREMELY popular. They do NOT consider traps trans women and differentiate themselves from being trans. Traps are mostly cis dudes and is an overly glamorous cross dressing culture.

The hilarity is that the dude said "traps for life" which an actual self identifying "trap" wouldn't find offensive, much less transphobic. But the person who banned them probably believes in the "trans umbrella" nonsensical bullshit, which also places cross dressers in the same camp as them. But these cross dressers IDENTIFY AS TRAPS. So you have a situation where the umbrella people are forced to acknowledge and respect trap culture or else they're being, in their own definition of the term, transphobic. Except they'll be running with the thought that trap is PROBLEMATIC (and it is).

at least they nut like mad...

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4344 on: November 23, 2017, 02:19:33 PM »
happy thanksgiving, brehs :)

Eteric

« Reply #4345 on: November 23, 2017, 02:35:25 PM »
Happy Turkey Day you glorious bastards. :)

etiolate

« Reply #4346 on: November 23, 2017, 02:43:07 PM »
I'm rooting for the side that lets there be transexuals, drag and crossdressers. Not the side that calls it all part of a spectrum and then says biological sex doesn't exist.

etiolate

« Reply #4347 on: November 23, 2017, 04:06:12 PM »
People worry about it because it's taught/indoctrinated at schools and then the people who graduate within these studies tend to aim for work in the media, academic jobs or Human Resources—all lines of work where they can spread the idea further.

Boredfrom

« Reply #4348 on: November 23, 2017, 04:31:05 PM »
People worry about it because it's taught/indoctrinated at schools and then the people who graduate within these studies tend to aim for work in the media, academic jobs or Human Resources—all lines of work where they can spread the idea further.

The horror...

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #4349 on: November 23, 2017, 04:53:47 PM »
Nacho: Jog my old memory: Is that world art 1:1 with the old-school cabs? IIRC the cut-off bits (Aus for T.Hawk) weren't cut-off on the original cabs?
That one is a cut off cause its for some non-standard cabinet.

There's actually two ways the art can look depending on the cabinet. On a normal sized American cabinet it is folded under
(Image removed from quote.)

On a Capcom big blue cabinet the art fills the control panel (ignore the art around the monitor in this pic, that's not original)

Yeah, I saw that top cab back in the day so I was like :confused at the cut-off bits.

Dennis

« Reply #4350 on: November 23, 2017, 05:09:08 PM »
My time to be a NeoGAF moderator has finally come.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1458325

Also, at some point we have to acknowledge that Novid took over this thread and made it his own.

Did what Creepy Stalker could not.

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #4351 on: November 23, 2017, 05:39:40 PM »

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #4353 on: November 23, 2017, 05:41:35 PM »
YOU are the people that led to the holocaust happening.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1317785/

Not even a warning.

Oh now wait, Morrigan made a personal post with some red text saying "chill it."

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1317842/

that way it's not real warning and doesn't show up in the records and there doesn't have to be any consequences.
sigh

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #4354 on: November 23, 2017, 05:41:46 PM »
My time to be a NeoGAF moderator has finally come.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1458325

Also, at some point we have to acknowledge that Novid took over this thread and made it his own.

Did what Creepy Stalker could not.
Creepy Stalker could if we just gave him another chance
que

FStop7

« Reply #4355 on: November 23, 2017, 05:50:38 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving you Nazis

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #4356 on: November 23, 2017, 05:59:00 PM »

Explain please.

Did anyone jump in and point that out?

Pwnz

« Reply #4357 on: November 23, 2017, 06:22:09 PM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1457651&page=100000

Did Amirox get internet access? Someone is defending pedos.
 :jared :donot :drudge :drudge :drudge

TwEE-N-Toast

« Reply #4358 on: November 23, 2017, 06:22:37 PM »
Cream has got to be a voat troll. He's too perfect.

agrajag

« Reply #4359 on: November 23, 2017, 06:23:15 PM »
I still fail to care;  i'll continue putting my pee-pee in vaginas.

Male peepee into female peepee  :aah

kingv

« Reply #4360 on: November 23, 2017, 06:40:36 PM »
First they came for the pedos, and I stayed silent because I wasn’t a pedo...

WHO STANDS UP FOR THE PEDOS!!!!

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #4361 on: November 23, 2017, 06:44:45 PM »
yeah, it's too insane

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #4362 on: November 23, 2017, 07:46:54 PM »
And then, and then - *deep breath* ...and then they take over the world!

Switters

« Reply #4363 on: November 23, 2017, 08:19:13 PM »
Wait, I thought Cream was Cajunator...
troll

Novid

« Reply #4364 on: November 23, 2017, 08:29:21 PM »
Wait, I thought Cream was Cajunator...
Nope. Goes by a different name focused on nfl-era

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4365 on: November 23, 2017, 09:29:52 PM »

He's not wrong. Being in love with your 15 year old girldriend when you are 18 does not make you a pedophile lol

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4366 on: November 23, 2017, 09:33:21 PM »

Explain please.

©@©™

Pwnz

« Reply #4367 on: November 23, 2017, 09:33:35 PM »

He's not wrong. Being in love with your 15 year old girldriend when you are 18 does not make you a pedophile lol

But in the context of the Alabama senator bid that is accused at a much older age and met his wife by creeping on high school performances when she was 15 and he was 29 and 8 years later started dating her.

Himu

« Reply #4368 on: November 23, 2017, 10:06:54 PM »
IYKYK

daemon

« Reply #4369 on: November 23, 2017, 10:18:29 PM »

Explain please.

When you take a drug that turns you small but also freezes every single human being aging for 20 years.

Himu

« Reply #4370 on: November 23, 2017, 10:22:15 PM »
I'm rooting for the side that lets there be transexuals, drag and crossdressers. Not the side that calls it all part of a spectrum and then says biological sex doesn't exist.

Unfortunately we are losing the narrative race. Many cheeseburgers are SJWs are the ones with the platforms tend to be activists who only care about advancing their agenda.

Did anyone jump in and point that out?

lol idk. I just laughed at the traps for life post real hard and closed the tab.
IYKYK

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4372 on: November 23, 2017, 10:29:57 PM »
saw the avatar and somehow thought it was icecream

Novid

« Reply #4373 on: November 23, 2017, 10:55:34 PM »
look folks, real talk can we just say there is a concept called white supremacy that had ebbs and wanes.
That concept states that its a group of folks that runs certain aspects of western society and its entities, and it uses "codes of conduct" to keep said power structure in line.
This does not mean and has never meant one individual white person has more privileges then the other or as we seen with the coded racism of incel/MGTOW rights to a white women's body.
The SSW movement is deliberately confusing the two concepts. This is because all of the SSW financial backers are white folks.
The reason this kind of white supremacy is dangerous is because these groups have malignant aims to keep, gain and horde wrath to the elites of those societies.
Leadership can be malevolent (high taxes, curfews etc) without being malignant (treating people unfairly, the rule of law done unfairly) to its ethnic populations. The reverse happens as well.
The Privilege argument can be destroyed if people looked at it in a NFL context.

The owners of the league, it is alleged by Kaepernick, colluded to prevent him from even getting a backup job from the 32 NFL teams. 4 starters are black the rest white, and if you look at the stats for those QB's who had major injures - Kaepernick has a case. This is a possible perfect example of supremacy, even though some of the ownership have liberal tendencies.

But the privilege argument falls flat when you hear about Matt Stadford. He is the highest paid quarterback in the history of the league, Tom Brady (ok fair its not his contract year) is paid less with 5 rings.   

The SSW dont want to fix the Supremacy problem because it screws with the money supply they need to push their mantra of Privilege

etiolate

« Reply #4374 on: November 23, 2017, 11:03:35 PM »
Apparently a bunch of youtube pages are getting killed for content guideline violations, including Miley Cyrus's page on Vevo.

I suspect it was an error, but benji's boy Styxhexenhammer666 got nuked.

Pour one out for the shirtless leather jacket combo.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #4375 on: November 23, 2017, 11:07:29 PM »
look folks, real talk can we just say there is a concept called white supremacy that had ebbs and wanes.
That concept states that its a group of folks that runs certain aspects of western society and its entities, and it uses "codes of conduct" to keep said power structure in line.
This does not mean and has never meant one individual white person has more privileges then the other or as we seen with the coded racism of incel/MGTOW rights to a white women's body.
The SSW movement is deliberately confusing the two concepts. This is because all of the SSW financial backers are white folks.
The reason this kind of white supremacy is dangerous is because these groups have malignant aims to keep, gain and horde wrath to the elites of those societies.
Leadership can be malevolent (high taxes, curfews etc) without being malignant (treating people unfairly, the rule of law done unfairly) to its ethnic populations. The reverse happens as well.
The Privilege argument can be destroyed if people looked at it in a NFL context.

The owners of the league, it is alleged by Kaepernick, colluded to prevent him from even getting a backup job from the 32 NFL teams. 4 starters are black the rest white, and if you look at the stats for those QB's who had major injures - Kaepernick has a case. This is a possible perfect example of supremacy, even though some of the ownership have liberal tendencies.

But the privilege argument falls flat when you hear about Matt Stadford. He is the highest paid quarterback in the history of the league, Tom Brady (ok fair its not his contract year) is paid less with 5 rings.   

The SSW dont want to fix the Supremacy problem because it screws with the money supply they need to push their mantra of Privilege

Jeez, man.  You can just say Jews.
sigh

etiolate

« Reply #4376 on: November 23, 2017, 11:09:00 PM »
Miley Cyrus' Youtbe and Vevo channel still there...

They put hers back up and one of the others that got deleted.

So user error is likely cause, but its still amusing.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4377 on: November 23, 2017, 11:22:48 PM »

Are the league owners trying to put 5 types of privilege in Batman so they can come through a intervictim portal? I must know more

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4378 on: November 23, 2017, 11:31:52 PM »

Jeez, man.  You can just say Jews.