Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2147704 times)

agrajag

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #4380 on: November 23, 2017, 11:58:40 PM »
I wouldn't even let GAF name my food baby I'm about to birth later tonight.

OpinionatedCyborg

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #4382 on: November 24, 2017, 12:08:43 AM »
Posted already? amirox and his celly weren't getting along. Hopefully he won't be getting his cheeks busted.

On October 15, 2017, Malik Morgan, 25, of Stroudsburg, and currently an inmate in the Monroe County Correctional Facility, removed the mattress of his cellmate, Christopher Goldberg of Tobyhanna, from the cell and began to urinate on it.

Morgan was ordered by a corrections officer to stop, at which time Morgan obtained a container of urine and threw it on Goldberg and the corrections officer.

Detectives from the Monroe County Office of the District Attorney have charged Morgan with aggravated harassment by prisoner and disorderly conduct.

Morgan remains incarcerated, awaiting a preliminary hearing before Magisterial District Judge JoLana Krawitz.

http://www.monroecountyda.com/news/2017/november/inmate-mccf-charged-urinating-cellmates-mattress-throwing-urine-corrections-officer/

etiolate

« Reply #4383 on: November 24, 2017, 12:17:05 AM »
yea that was posted already, but this is priceless

https://twitter.com/Amir0x/status/856700263394144262

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #4384 on: November 24, 2017, 12:22:57 AM »
look folks, real talk can we just say there is a concept called white supremacy that had ebbs and wanes.
That concept states that its a group of folks that runs certain aspects of western society and its entities, and it uses "codes of conduct" to keep said power structure in line.
This does not mean and has never meant one individual white person has more privileges then the other or as we seen with the coded racism of incel/MGTOW rights to a white women's body.
The SSW movement is deliberately confusing the two concepts. This is because all of the SSW financial backers are white folks.
The reason this kind of white supremacy is dangerous is because these groups have malignant aims to keep, gain and horde wrath to the elites of those societies.
Leadership can be malevolent (high taxes, curfews etc) without being malignant (treating people unfairly, the rule of law done unfairly) to its ethnic populations. The reverse happens as well.
The Privilege argument can be destroyed if people looked at it in a NFL context.

The owners of the league, it is alleged by Kaepernick, colluded to prevent him from even getting a backup job from the 32 NFL teams. 4 starters are black the rest white, and if you look at the stats for those QB's who had major injures - Kaepernick has a case. This is a possible perfect example of supremacy, even though some of the ownership have liberal tendencies.

But the privilege argument falls flat when you hear about Matt Stadford. He is the highest paid quarterback in the history of the league, Tom Brady (ok fair its not his contract year) is paid less with 5 rings.   

The SSW dont want to fix the Supremacy problem because it screws with the money supply they need to push their mantra of Privilege

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #4385 on: November 24, 2017, 01:34:03 AM »
lol, racist humor!

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1327234/

Soon, white people don't spice their food, will get warnings.
sigh

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #4386 on: November 24, 2017, 01:35:03 AM »
Whenever Novid makes a post, I read it in my head as Rorschach now. Then everything he's saying makes sense.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #4387 on: November 24, 2017, 01:37:21 AM »
Hang on, hang on. Lion Pride is black. And I know for a fact that Peoples Of Color can't be racist. They've told me this on RetardEDA dozens of times already.

Lion Pride, why don't you come back to us here at the bore and tell us how that warning makes you feel.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #4388 on: November 24, 2017, 02:02:14 AM »
Wtf is that warning? Lol. Sounds like someone abused the report system and a mod felt obligated to respond.
每天生气

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #4389 on: November 24, 2017, 02:16:38 AM »
Quote from: Lime
Free speech is just ethics in games journalism aka a smokescreen for nazis/fascists, and centrists and liberals fall for it over and over again.

People who worry so much about university campuses and broken windows are conspicuously rarely worried about black lives, women’s rights, the poor. But if a transphobe gets de-platformed, these people will be the first on the picket line to show their outrage. Yet they won’t ever say shit when it comes to racism and sexism etc.

Political correctness and freedom of speech have become dog whistles at this point.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1332411/

2/10  This version of Lime isn't even trying anymore.  Maybe I can campaign to join the collective.  I could produce better material. 

"Did Nintendo do enough to oppose the Trump campaign?"

"How should Sony go about supporting #BLM?"

"Xbox has said nothing about the broken traffic light at 32cd and Fifth.  How can we get them to?"

« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 02:22:28 AM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

Bore Expert

« Reply #4390 on: November 24, 2017, 02:51:53 AM »
Lime is a Fonzanoon. So is doxxydoberts.

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #4391 on: November 24, 2017, 03:01:30 AM »
Wait, all this trap talk... We aren't taking trap music?

But rather "are traps gay"?

I like trapdoors, is that problematic?

Also: "Japanese company recognizes marriage with anime characters, provides family support benefits" - is this the thread that brings out the true gafera? I'm suspecting some good laughs
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 03:07:22 AM by Tektonic »

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #4392 on: November 24, 2017, 05:44:47 AM »
lol, racist humor!

If we'd spice our food it'd be cultural appropriation. Either we get made fun of or be a literal nazi. Stay losing white people. :'(

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #4393 on: November 24, 2017, 08:21:37 AM »
Wtf is that warning? Lol. Sounds like someone abused the report system and a mod felt obligated to respond.

Yeah, but you know if the situation was reversed and someone said "why do black people eat chitlins" LionPride and the other BCT dipshits would form the. MODS HALP dogpile bandwagon in 0.6 seconds.

« Reply #4394 on: November 24, 2017, 09:11:28 AM »
if Novid touches Jaden Smith the universe explodes and says LEVEL COMPLETE

CurseoftheGods

• just hanging around, being shitty
« Reply #4395 on: November 24, 2017, 10:51:18 AM »
guys neogaf is dying

i would have never thought to see the day

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #4396 on: November 24, 2017, 11:11:49 AM »
One might call it the CurseoftheGods.

CurseoftheGods

« Reply #4397 on: November 24, 2017, 11:14:37 AM »
One might call it the CurseoftheGods.

more like curseofthecunt

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #4398 on: November 24, 2017, 11:23:52 AM »
more like curseofthecunt

USER WAS WARNED FOR MISOGYNY

CurseoftheGods

« Reply #4399 on: November 24, 2017, 12:09:33 PM »
more like curseofthecunt

USER WAS WARNED FOR ARGUING WITH MINORITIES

Clockwork5

« Reply #4400 on: November 24, 2017, 01:29:02 PM »
The reason GAF needs additional mods is:

A) An increase in site traffic.

B) EviLore had to pick up a job at Burger King and can no longer moderate a couple thousand posts per day on his own.

shosta

« Reply #4401 on: November 24, 2017, 02:22:08 PM »
more like curseofthecunt

USER WAS WARNED FOR ARGUING WITH MINORITIES
User was warned for culturally appropriating the skin color of Native Americans.
每天生气

Himu

« Reply #4402 on: November 24, 2017, 02:25:51 PM »
y'all are wearing out that reset era warning system joke

:beli

I just don't see what's wrong with it. It is no different than SA.

It's like you guys just wanna be bitches just because tbh. :yeshrug It's clearly better than GAF.
IYKYK

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #4403 on: November 24, 2017, 02:26:41 PM »
USERS WERE WARNED TO KNOCK IT OFF BEFORE THEY GAF-RUN A MEME INTO THE GROUND LIKE BOBBY ROBBY.

Himu

« Reply #4404 on: November 24, 2017, 02:28:35 PM »
Oh no, I was banned. Who cares. Take the L and learn next time.
IYKYK

agrajag

« Reply #4405 on: November 24, 2017, 02:33:04 PM »
Post on forums where they ban brehs

Leadbelly

« Reply #4406 on: November 24, 2017, 02:42:46 PM »
lol, racist humor!

It's ridiculous, but I am actually surprised they even acknowledged it at all.

Himu

« Reply #4407 on: November 24, 2017, 02:44:48 PM »
Lion Pride isn't wrong. :lol
IYKYK

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #4408 on: November 24, 2017, 02:49:09 PM »
...Which forum doesn't?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4409 on: November 24, 2017, 02:57:45 PM »
lol, racist humor!

It's ridiculous, but I am actually surprised they even acknowledged it at all.
The snake's turning around to eat it's own tail here.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #4410 on: November 24, 2017, 03:16:39 PM »
Im fine with Lion Pride and his corny ass comments, though i have no doubt he will go cry all over his community sections should someone return the shame shit.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4411 on: November 24, 2017, 03:21:35 PM »
I mean who cares what Lion Pride said, not white here but I cant think of a single white person who would actually give a shit. This is what you reap when you sow poisonous shit like digital black face and trying to police what hairstyle white people can have. Eventually the crackerjacks (I mean this lovingly) is going to come back with some petty bullshit of their own just to be dicks

agrajag

« Reply #4412 on: November 24, 2017, 03:25:50 PM »
...Which forum doesn't?

There's this one called the snore or the smore or something like that

etiolate

« Reply #4413 on: November 24, 2017, 03:26:12 PM »
It's less that what Lion Pride said was awful and more that the bct folks are ripe with racism and the mods need them to keep it on the down low.

agrajag

« Reply #4414 on: November 24, 2017, 03:28:31 PM »
White people make bomb ass food, even when they're approproating.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #4415 on: November 24, 2017, 03:31:51 PM »
Creepy Stalker won't be forgotten.

etiolate

« Reply #4416 on: November 24, 2017, 03:32:27 PM »
Food is all about appropriating.

Jansen

« Reply #4417 on: November 24, 2017, 03:32:31 PM »
Stan for internet forums brehs :heh

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4418 on: November 24, 2017, 03:32:50 PM »
It's less that what Lion Pride said was awful and more that the bct folks are ripe with racism and the mods need them to keep it on the down low.
I think the star settler mods are trying to set an early tone that this isnt allowed anymore, tbh it's probably best for them long term, else the conversations will become mid 2017 gaf nonsense super fast.

shosta

« Reply #4419 on: November 24, 2017, 03:33:33 PM »
The bore. Boooore. I do like the sound of that. Nice, woody sound. Booooooore.
每天生气

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4420 on: November 24, 2017, 03:34:09 PM »
White people make bomb ass food, even when they're approproating.
Nigella Lawson :lawd

thisismyusername

« Reply #4421 on: November 24, 2017, 03:35:19 PM »

Downlow? :gurl That shit has been known for years now. I've been calling it out for about 2-3 years. Mods only have themselves to blame.

Novid

« Reply #4422 on: November 24, 2017, 03:46:46 PM »
Look its been fun guys but i got to be getting a move on.
It was glorious to see Tyler burnin, Amerox pissed on, rentacenter and yall banning me, and the silly normie discussion about Seinfeld.
But the funs over, rentacenter is not gonna cause too much drama, the ssw thing is either dying out in 6 months to 10 years (if the latter there will be some blood shed but atm who gives a fuck if blood splitting in the streets right?) and we aint gonna trust no female around us anymore cause yeah well they want to rule over shit and yall saw what happened to Brazil, Argentina, UK, Germany, Sweden...
I might be back but doubt it I got too much irl stuff to do atm.
Thanks for the fish.

agrajag

« Reply #4423 on: November 24, 2017, 03:48:04 PM »
Creepy Stalker won't be forgotten.

Creepy Stalker died for our sins.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4424 on: November 24, 2017, 03:52:48 PM »
It was glorious to see Tyler burnin, Amerox pissed on, rentacenter and yall banning me, and the silly normie discussion about Seinfeld.
But the funs over, rentacenter is not gonna cause too much drama, the ssw thing is either dying out in 6 months to 10 years (if the latter there will be some blood shed but atm who gives a fuck if blood splitting in the streets right?) and we aint gonna trust no female around us anymore cause yeah well they want to rule over shit and yall saw what happened to Brazil, Argentina, UK, Germany, Sweden...
Thanks for the fish.
DONT LEAVE  :six: :six: :six:

thisismyusername

« Reply #4425 on: November 24, 2017, 03:59:09 PM »
Thanks for the fish.
DONT LEAVE  :six: :six: :six:

No, please do leave. :snob

Borgnine

« Reply #4426 on: November 24, 2017, 04:11:54 PM »
I have a serious racist question: why are black dudes so into sofas? Like they're always talking about an upcoming sectional they're going to purchase once they have the money. Where does this come from?

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #4427 on: November 24, 2017, 04:19:18 PM »
I have a serious racist question: why are black dudes so into sofas? Like they're always talking about an upcoming sectional they're going to purchase once they have the money. Where does this come from?

Being a minority myself, its all about that yearly tax return shakeup. Thats when you buy a fresh sectional from your regional furniture dealer. You then throw your old sectional to whichever unfortunate family member is on a lower economic rung.
:9

etiolate

« Reply #4428 on: November 24, 2017, 04:23:37 PM »
Black guys also randomly fall asleep when they start to get older. You can be there watching the game with the guys and then Lucas is suddenly snoring.

So that couch is their eventual nap place.

Bore Expert

« Reply #4429 on: November 24, 2017, 04:30:13 PM »
Black guys also randomly fall asleep when they start to get older. You can be there watching the game with the guys and then Lucas is suddenly snoring.

So that couch is their eventual nap place.

Cut Lucas some slack. He was probably reading one of Lime’s threads.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #4430 on: November 24, 2017, 05:01:02 PM »
As a minority let me speak for all black people... 

... are we on GAF?

Despite all that pc bullshit, you can in fact approximate some behavioral trends from any given subculture. Though i do chuckle when Americans use the "white" and "black" to describe their own little nuances when the vast majority of people belonging to those colors don't live there.  :doge

parallax

« Reply #4431 on: November 24, 2017, 05:22:20 PM »

Downlow? :gurl That shit has been known for years now. I've been calling it out for about 2-3 years. Mods only have themselves to blame.

talking down from your racist as glass house?

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #4432 on: November 24, 2017, 05:32:57 PM »
Despite all that pc bullshit, you can in fact approximate some behavioral trends from any given subculture.

Not really my point;  no clue what minority group Blue belongs to just sort of poking fun at how often on Gaf/Reset non-black people want to chime in when discussion african american culture.

I dunno, probably cause either it's confusing or they are closet racists. Not much choice there. Like, for all that talk about individuality and not judging people based on what group they belong to, Resetera and Gaf sure as hell liked to make their own distinct hugboxes and go apeshit over people misappropriating the cultural traits that those hugboxes valued. Can't really have it both ways.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #4433 on: November 24, 2017, 05:35:04 PM »
lol, racist humor!

If we'd spice our food it'd be cultural appropriation. Either we get made fun of or be a literal nazi. Stay losing white people. :'(

Cultural apporpiations would be ok in my book if it meant I didnt eat another broild pork chop seasoned with not enough salt
Despite all that pc bullshit, you can in fact approximate some behavioral trends from any given subculture.

Not really my point;  no clue what minority group Blue belongs to just sort of poking fun at how often on Gaf/Reset no :putinn-black people want to chime in when discussion african american culture. 

Puerto Rican  :putin
:9

Boredfrom

« Reply #4434 on: November 24, 2017, 05:41:42 PM »

Come on dude, you are the only poster of this forum that thought that Besada/Jado PM leak was unfair.

thisismyusername

« Reply #4435 on: November 24, 2017, 05:44:36 PM »
He's mad because I'm right about the BCT on GAF (and now Era) being reverse racist as fuck and can't look into the mirror to see it. He can continue to snipe, I couldn't give a fuck at this point what he thinks. If he thinks I'm racist for (rightly) calling that shit out and saying it is detrimental on getting folks to support black folks/BLM's movement stuff, well... he can stay mad.

Besides, he only posts in this thread anytime I mention that shit. So... whatever. He can go back to Era or wherever they congregate and cry about "white tears" or whatever while putting anyone that would help them off their "struggles."

parallax

« Reply #4436 on: November 24, 2017, 05:51:04 PM »

Come on dude, you are the only poster of this forum that thought that Besada/Jado PM leak was unfair.

i recognize that besada is a piece of shit, but that doesnt change the fact that jado is also a self hating piece of shit

He's mad because I'm right about the BCT on GAF (and now Era) being reverse racist as fuck and can't look into the mirror to see it. He can continue to snipe, I couldn't give a fuck at this point what he thinks. If he thinks I'm racist for (rightly) calling that shit out and saying it is detrimental on getting folks to support black folks/BLM's movement stuff, well... he can stay mad.

youre a self admitted racist though. dont act as though your some sort of virtuous person looking to shout out racism. you clearly have something against black people in general.

agrajag

« Reply #4437 on: November 24, 2017, 06:22:25 PM »

How come you only crawl out of the woodwork to shit on timu every now and again?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4438 on: November 24, 2017, 06:24:54 PM »
Thanks for the fish.

dog

parallax

« Reply #4439 on: November 24, 2017, 06:40:40 PM »

How come you only crawl out of the woodwork to shit on timu every now and again?

because its like everytime i manage to check on these threads hes talking that dumb shit again