Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2148012 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #4260 on: November 22, 2017, 10:02:50 PM »
LOL, lime is now a teacher. We need a list of all the identities Lime has claimed.
i believe i actually saw something like this on babygoats

benjipwns

benjipwns

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #4262 on: November 22, 2017, 10:06:37 PM »
Moderation saying Peterson's ratemyprofessor idea represents doxxing is pure GAF fuckery.
link? or is his name not in the thread title?

kingv

« Reply #4264 on: November 22, 2017, 10:21:00 PM »
Like isn’t a he?!

benjipwns

« Reply #4265 on: November 22, 2017, 10:21:15 PM »
i wonder if excelsioref's consistent subtle altering of their avatar is what they consider enough to claim trans status

oh, she says she's post-op, thanks for turning my joke about an avatar into a douchey comment (ed note: how is this different than normal?)

Quote from: excelsiorlef
A) Please don't use trangenderism... it's laregly a term used by the right wing to shit on trans people....
This is funny because if you actually had any experience with the lets say, less tactful, parts of the right-wing media/bloggers and how they talk about transgender people (hell, gays!), them even allowing the term transgender as holding any kind of validity is meeting trans people 75% of the way.

etiolate

« Reply #4266 on: November 22, 2017, 10:22:43 PM »
I'm pretty sure the post-op for excelsior refers to a lobotomy.

bluemax

« Reply #4267 on: November 22, 2017, 10:26:39 PM »
That reminds me of when Cosmo changed her name to whatever and then started going crazy. Did anyone else hear or witness that happen? It was so bizarre. He was always a little wacky but never unhinged.

Cosmowright Cosmo?
NO

benjipwns

« Reply #4268 on: November 22, 2017, 10:30:07 PM »
Moderation saying Peterson's ratemyprofessor idea represents doxxing is pure GAF fuckery.
link? or is his name not in the thread title?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/university-ta-%E2%80%98censured%E2%80%99-after-playing-a-clip-from-a-debate-about-transgender-pronouns.7461/#post-1251621
boy they should see what people actually post on ratemyprofessor and similar sites :lol  (edit: actually, i think there already is a conservative themed one of these or there used to be)

the only conservative professor (outside of abortion/gays) in my at the time department once had a lengthy diatribe posted about how he was pushing Marxism and Democratic Party talking points among other things (from my experience dude wouldn't know the first thing about Marxism outside of the famous lines from the Communist Manifesto) and he was depressed about this for months

i think i eventually decoded it for him, see, this was in early 2010 or so?...and his courses are exclusively focused on the American political process, how legislation gets made, executive branch powers, etc. so he was talking a lot about what the new Obama Administration and Democratic Supermajority was doing like the stimulus, health care, etc. even if as just examples or newspaper type summaries...it is true that his other focus is elections, which i suppose could have seemed Democratic tilted because of the way he lets students drive topics, but he does those in the fall semester so they line up with the actual elections and the "review" listed one of his spring courses and this is way more information than you might want but you're getting it FREE OF CHARGE*

*NOTE: OFFER DOES NOT APPLY IN NEW YORK, OREGON OR WASHINGTON

benjipwns

« Reply #4269 on: November 22, 2017, 10:37:06 PM »
The letter to administrators notes faculty first learned of Peterson’s plans through “publicly available online videos”:

“These videos describe the website as asking people to upload course descriptions, along with professor names, and then using AI software (called a “postmodern lexicon detector”) to rank them for “postmodern neo-Marxian” content, which he describes as a corruption that needs to removed from the university.”
The letter also notes concern with Peterson’s “violence-tinged language”:

“It is particularly concerning that Peterson uses violence-tinged language to describe the courses he hopes to prevent people from taking, describing them as corrupt, reprehensible, malevolent, a plague, and even ‘bordering on murderous’, and describing his overall project as part of a war.”
doh! alt-right FOILED AGAIN with their “publicly available online videos”

The letter also calls attention to Peterson’s at times violent tone, quoting one video where Peterson suggests anyone who speaks like a “postmodern neo-Marxist” should be “punched in the nose hard enough to knock you out.”

Concerned faculty say the violent rhetoric is especially disturbing in light of Peterson’s fixation on women and racialized groups:

“In public online remarks more broadly, Prof. Peterson regularly describes women and gender studies and what he refers to as ‘racial and ethnic group studies’ as pathological, a cancer, and in other strongly denigrating terms. The launch of this website must be put in this context in order to fully understand it as a platform that will generate harassment.”
The letter concludes:

“We strongly request that action is taken by university leadership to proactively prevent this harassment before it begins.”

Himu

« Reply #4270 on: November 22, 2017, 10:42:52 PM »
What's wrong with transgenderism exactly? What else could it be called? It's like being mad people use autism. The conservatives who use it do so often out of good intentions. They have no other manner of defining or categorizing the condition that causes being trans. Like, I can understand not liking it, but to the point where it's considered offensive makes no sense as it's the basic, natural conclusion that comes from the English language and far, far better than other descriptors of the phenomenon such as transgendered.
IYKYK

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #4271 on: November 22, 2017, 10:51:25 PM »
That reminds me of when Cosmo changed her name to whatever and then started going crazy. Did anyone else hear or witness that happen? It was so bizarre. He was always a little wacky but never unhinged.

Cosmowright Cosmo?
Yes. Look how crazy she got:
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #4272 on: November 22, 2017, 10:55:12 PM »
What's wrong with transgenderism exactly? What else could it be called? It's like being mad people use autism. The conservatives who use it do so often out of good intentions. They have no other manner of defining or categorizing the condition that causes being trans. Like, I can understand not liking it, but to the point where it's considered offensive makes no sense as it's the basic, natural conclusion that comes from the English language and far, far better than other descriptors of the phenomenon such as transgendered.
If we take them at their word, they seem to be under the impression that the term was invented by the "right-wing" as a slur. :lol

benjipwns

« Reply #4273 on: November 22, 2017, 11:10:57 PM »
I don't even understand this thread, we're supposed to be angry at the TA for showing a topical video as part of an assignment about gender pronouns or something? That they had a class discussion about?

Listening to the recording of her weird hearing, she definitely knew what she was doing though, she just didn't know the right outs to totally confuse people as to her real views. :lol

Get on my level Lindsay. :smug

Himu

« Reply #4274 on: November 22, 2017, 11:13:33 PM »
If we take them at their word, they seem to be under the impression that the term was invented by the "right-wing" as a slur. :lol

That's...not true.

Like a cursory glance on the history of the word shows that's not true.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/08/04/woman-2

http://juliaserano.blogspot.com/2015/08/regarding-trans-and-transgenderism.html?m=1

You'll get a kick out of the second link Benji. It is by one of the most radical trans women in America (plz read Whipping Girl).

TLDR: most trans people offended by transgenderism/transsexuality or whatever tend to be, and this is mostly a blanket assumption, new to the community and are playing Word Police by making assumptions as to where these words came from. Unfortunately many of them are way too opinionated despite being a baby trans or at best a 2nd grade trans, and should shut the fuck and read actual literature and not just dumbass tumblrs.
IYKYK

kingv

« Reply #4275 on: November 22, 2017, 11:17:47 PM »
I’m pretty sure the right-wing would not invent transgender, they would prefer to just call trans women “dudes” or “she males”. Maybe troon if they want to spice it up with some racism.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4276 on: November 22, 2017, 11:40:24 PM »
Novid, please answer my Batman question, it is of great importance to me.
Leave the miniseries alone but add the FF Designer art etc.
Anticlimactic, going to have to reboot :goldberg

benjipwns

« Reply #4277 on: November 22, 2017, 11:51:22 PM »
I’m pretty sure the right-wing would not invent transgender, they would prefer to just call trans women “dudes” or “she males”. Maybe troon if they want to spice it up with some racism.
Right, seriously, I thought many of them accepting "cheeseburger" was a positive step. Then I learned on NeoGAF.com that was the most vile thing you could say.

This was a few years after all the TrannySurprise tab jokes of course.

benjipwns

« Reply #4278 on: November 22, 2017, 11:56:28 PM »
Really, TrannySurprise is a pretty progressive website. From what I've seen of it, the men upon being "surprised" don't react by violently beating them to death or even running away, instead they often stick that dick right in their mouth, and sometimes even their butt. Very empowering!

USER WAS WARNED FOR MAKING LARGE PARTS OF OUR USERBASE COMBUST BY BEING FACETIOUS WITHOUT WARNING

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #4280 on: November 23, 2017, 01:06:01 AM »
http://juliaserano.blogspot.com/2015/08/regarding-trans-and-transgenderism.html?m=1

You'll get a kick out of the second link Benji. It is by one of the most radical trans women in America (plz read Whipping Girl).
The discussion about redefining terms in the comments of that post are interesting, two years hence, as I clicked onto her main page to see the newest content which included Marcuse Revisited: https://medium.com/@juliaserano/refusing-to-tolerate-intolerance-f24c1bff513f

Throughout the piece and the connecting ones she uses the term "free speech absolutist" as a negative, and joins much of the last days of NeoGAF.com in the opinion that such positions "cannot be taken seriously." All while conflating those who confuse "free speech" for "speaking without any reputation or social consequences to ones self" and those who consider "free speech" as "lack of state/legal suppression" in a way that often leaves her walking past criticizing the impossible former, for advocating against the latter and in favor of state suppression of speech/press/assembly/etc.

For example, the middle piece in the series which actually seems more in line with Marcuse's assertion that ideas themselves are forms of violence and should be suppressed by the state like any violence while quoting from a recently "discovered" newly popular segment of Popper's Open Society let alone merely criticizing "speaking without any self consequences":
The second camp includes those of us who have witnessed the unrelenting rise of white nationalism (or the “alt-right,” as it is sometimes euphemistically called) online over the last several years — their recruitment of hordes of young white men, their campaigns of hate speech and harassment (e.g., Gamergate, attacks on Leslie Jones, and others) designed to intimidate and silence women and minorities. Now, we are watching the architects of that movement being treated as celebrities and playing lead roles in the Trump administration, and we cannot help but feel that there is something far more substantial and grave going on here.

more severe suppression may ultimately be necessary to stop it.
If you've entered the realm of ideas being literal acts of violence and as such needing to be suppressed by the Trump Administration then you aren't taking a stand against "free speech absolutists" you're taking a stand against concepts of liberty and democracy that predate the text of the First Amendment by hundreds of years.

It's not a slippery slope argument (which she complains about) to point out your entire argument is based on the premise that ideas should be illegal. You're ruling out not "absolutism" but the very possibility of the free exchange of ideas.

Another thing we can thank Jack Kirby for. The New Gods are living ideas who create weapons out of the power of ideas. Warner Bros and DC have been planning all this for years to setup Snyder's glorious Darkseid debut. Bless up.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
How's that Momo? A better starting point than Novid's pitch?
[close]

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #4281 on: November 23, 2017, 01:44:35 AM »
Nacho: Jog my old memory: Is that world art 1:1 with the old-school cabs? IIRC the cut-off bits (Aus for T.Hawk) weren't cut-off on the original cabs?

Bore Expert

« Reply #4282 on: November 23, 2017, 01:49:23 AM »
Is this the first

l  i  m  e

thread?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-wish-gamers-did-as-much-about-dev-working-conditions-minorities-as-they-do-with-lootboxes.7535/
I tried checking and I got

ResetEra - Error
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Just the fact that he hides his posting history is amazing in itself.

You can search for his user name and then it lists Lime's posts and threads.  Limes made two others.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/wage-theft-accounts-for-3-4-53-billion-of-theft-in-the-us.7532/

https://www.resetera.com/threads/games-are-buried-on-steam-discovery-users-exploit-review-system-to-distort-perception.7524/

:drudge   The doxxing continues. You guys are brutal.

:ryker

benjipwns

« Reply #4283 on: November 23, 2017, 02:46:13 AM »
Someone has to hold posters on a specific slowly becoming defunct video game forum and its now more successful spin-offs accountable and that duty is the reason The Bore exists. To expose the dirty parts of a very specific subset of a niche of the internet.

Or I totally misread that whole thing about "exposing dirty parts to demi is essential" in the Terms of Service.
[close]

benjipwns

Himu

« Reply #4285 on: November 23, 2017, 02:54:36 AM »
instead they often stick that dick right in their mouth, and sometimes even their butt. Very empowering!

:kobeyuck

Disgusting.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 03:00:28 AM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4286 on: November 23, 2017, 02:54:49 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-eat-the-peanut-shells.7396/
this is the same guy who buys a single potato for dinner and buys the item worth a few cents with plastic (if im remembering correctly). Guy is a super euro-poor and strange socially, must be Danish.

benjipwns

« Reply #4287 on: November 23, 2017, 03:02:40 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-state-of-hawaii-announces-action-to-address-predatory-practices-at-electronic-arts-and-others.7471/
Excellent.
This is a GLORIOUS day
Amazing!
This is all very exciting!

I mean it was always obvious this was gambling to anyone with half a brain to begin with, just because the law hadn’t been updated since well before digital commodities existed made no difference to that, so this was inevitably coming eventually, but gods damn is it satisfying to seee EA being the ones that took it too far and made regulators wake up to what the game industry was doing to the young and vulnerable!

Who knows, maybe now instead of just shoving exploitative skinner boxes designed to get as much money as possible out of addicts into their bloated, overly focus tested bore fests, AAA games could perhaps instead just make more diverse, well crafted games on a properly managed budget that justify a slightly higher price tag?
There will be 0 issue with government regulating games as long as it is strictly to do with gambling/loot boxes. Just need to make sure there is no open ended language in the legislation that could lead to censorship of content, just purely be about the gambling aspect.
Well clearly the ESRB and the industry itself aren't going to do anything about. This is what government is suppose to do, so I don't see how it's a bad thing.
Kind of shocked at how many people in this thread don't think gambling should be regulated.

Students of history will remember that the last turn of a century self-proclaimed Progressive movement in the United States also wanted to stamp out gambling as one of the many vices holding back the achievement of a modern society along with alcohol, blacks and the poor having too many children.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1207446/
User banned (1 week): repeated and persistent trolling across multiple posts

Eventually, the left is going to get the government to form something like "interactive entertainment content board". ...

They will determine what sort of content we are allowed to consume. And just like every other regulation, it will do more harm than good.
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #4288 on: November 23, 2017, 03:03:46 AM »
instead they often stick that dick right in their mouth

Disgusting.
shots fired at andy

Bore Expert

« Reply #4289 on: November 23, 2017, 03:06:13 AM »

And he apparently eats lemon and banana peels? Might as well just eat the bag that your chips come in or the McDonald’s receipt too. Basically eating garbage. Does that make them cannibals?

:success :rollsafe

agrajag

« Reply #4290 on: November 23, 2017, 03:08:02 AM »
instead they often stick that dick right in their mouth

Disgusting.
shots fired at andy

stop making andy act like a stereotypical gay for your amusement  :ufup

Himu

« Reply #4291 on: November 23, 2017, 03:08:29 AM »

The discussion about redefining terms in the comments of that post are interesting, two years hence, as I clicked onto her main page to see the newest content which included Marcuse Revisited: https://medium.com/@juliaserano/refusing-to-tolerate-intolerance-f24c1bff513f

Throughout the piece and the connecting ones she uses the term "free speech absolutist" as a negative, and joins much of the last days of NeoGAF.com in the opinion that such positions "cannot be taken seriously." All while conflating those who confuse "free speech" for "speaking without any reputation or social consequences to ones self" and those who consider "free speech" as "lack of state/legal suppression" in a way that often leaves her walking past criticizing the impossible former, for advocating against the latter and in favor of state suppression of speech/press/assembly/etc.

For example, the middle piece in the series which actually seems more in line with Marcuse's assertion that ideas themselves are forms of violence and should be suppressed by the state like any violence while quoting from a recently "discovered" newly popular segment of Popper's Open Society let alone merely criticizing "speaking without any self consequences":
The second camp includes those of us who have witnessed the unrelenting rise of white nationalism (or the “alt-right,” as it is sometimes euphemistically called) online over the last several years — their recruitment of hordes of young white men, their campaigns of hate speech and harassment (e.g., Gamergate, attacks on Leslie Jones, and others) designed to intimidate and silence women and minorities. Now, we are watching the architects of that movement being treated as celebrities and playing lead roles in the Trump administration, and we cannot help but feel that there is something far more substantial and grave going on here.

If you've entered the realm of ideas being literal acts of violence and as such needing to be suppressed by the Trump Administration then you aren't taking a stand against "free speech absolutists" you're taking a stand against concepts of liberty and democracy that predate the text of the First Amendment by hundreds of years.

It's not a slippery slope argument (which she complains about) to point out your entire argument is based on the premise that ideas should be illegal. You're ruling out not "absolutism" but the very possibility of the free exchange of ideas.

Another thing we can thank Jack Kirby for. The New Gods are living ideas who create weapons out of the power of ideas. Warner Bros and DC have been planning all this for years to setup Snyder's glorious Darkseid debut. Bless up.

[close]

The mere conceptn of words as violence, that ISN'T ACTUAL HATE SPEECH (i.e. "I'll fucking kill you cheeseburger" "cheeseburgers meet my gun please" is laughable.

Words are not actual violence. Words can be used during violence, or precede violence. But literal violence?

And yeah, the free speech shit is always cute when it comes to the left. And it's always said by minorities who would (by the state) be the first ones to lose their rights, if it came to that. The fact that my generation doesn't find free speech important has made me realize that the majority are absolute fucking morons and we are destined to become the next baby boomers.
IYKYK

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4292 on: November 23, 2017, 03:11:16 AM »

And he apparently eats lemon and banana peels? Might as well just eat the bag that your chips come in or the McDonald’s receipt too. Basically eating garbage. Does that make them cannibals?

:success :rollsafe

I got some of the details wrong, but yep that's him

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=986627

I remember this thread cause I felt super bad for the poster

Himu

IYKYK

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4294 on: November 23, 2017, 03:12:49 AM »
Nacho: Jog my old memory: Is that world art 1:1 with the old-school cabs? IIRC the cut-off bits (Aus for T.Hawk) weren't cut-off on the original cabs?
That one is a cut off cause its for some non-standard cabinet.

There's actually two ways the art can look depending on the cabinet. On a normal sized American cabinet it is folded under

On a Capcom big blue cabinet the art fills the control panel (ignore the art around the monitor in this pic, that's not original)

Boredfrom

« Reply #4295 on: November 23, 2017, 03:17:35 AM »
I just wanna comment on the rashida Jones stuff... I believe her since me and most of my family consider coco to be a racist ass movie

I was wondering if somebody in Resetera was going to say that Coco is a racist film, and didn't disappoint.

Is not a racist film. Is actually pretty good.
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #4296 on: November 23, 2017, 03:21:51 AM »
Andy is a gay man.
Now, after The Bore forced him to become one for our heartless amusement.

shosta

« Reply #4297 on: November 23, 2017, 03:26:44 AM »
I'm getting a lot of gay subtext from this thread, maybe Novid can bring us back to God.
每天生气

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #4298 on: November 23, 2017, 03:40:35 AM »

Yes. Look how crazy she got:

This is what i imagine most of the trans on reeeeeee and twitter are like. Society's hand is being forced by a bunch of Link fanboys  :lol

this is the same guy who buys a single potato for dinner and buys the item worth a few cents with plastic (if im remembering correctly). Guy is a super euro-poor and strange socially, must be Danish.
Euro-Poor would be a fantastic name for the next fad diet.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4299 on: November 23, 2017, 03:41:55 AM »
I'm getting a lot of gay subtext from this thread, maybe Novid can bring us back to God.
hoping his boreman : rebirth event lives up to the hype

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4300 on: November 23, 2017, 03:43:22 AM »
That would be an almost entirely starch based diet  :expert :mouf :whoo :tocry

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #4301 on: November 23, 2017, 03:55:31 AM »
That would be an almost entirely starch based diet  :expert :mouf :whoo :tocry
Surprisingly, losing weight on a potato diet is a thing. Mainly taken from that exact context: poor europeans. Something about baking the potato and then letting it cool before eating (with no additives) changes the dynamic of the starch.

You begin to lose half a pound a day on a breakfast, lunch,dinner potato diet (you can throw protein shakes in there so you don't lose muscle mass)

shosta

« Reply #4302 on: November 23, 2017, 04:01:27 AM »
Surprisingly, losing weight on a potato diet is a thing. Mainly taken from that exact context: poor europeans. Something about baking the potato and then letting it cool before eating (with no additives) changes the dynamic of the starch.

You begin to lose half a pound a day on a breakfast, lunch,dinner potato diet (you can throw protein shakes in there so you don't lose muscle mass)
Poor people lose weight on a potato diet because they're suffering a fucking calorie deficit you inbred smegma milkshake
每天生气

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #4303 on: November 23, 2017, 04:08:08 AM »

Poor people lose weight on a potato diet because they're suffering a fucking calorie deficit you inbred smegma milkshake

Here we go.

We aren't talking about starving kids in Africa you stupid fucking distinguished mentally-challenged fellow so we're not talking about the same levels of caloric deficiency . Poor people in this country tend to be fat, most lower middle class Americans are FAT. Why is that when poor eastern europeans aren't?

This specific diet has also been referred to as the "potato hack"

The "modern dyspeptic gut" affects millions of people and costs billions of dollars annually. The answer might be as simple as 3-5 days of potatoes. ... Also found in The Potato Hack is a comprehensive review of resistant starch, gut health, potato history, and a growing guide for those that want to grow their own.

https://www.amazon.com/Potato-Hack-Weight-Loss-Simplified/dp/1530028620https://potatohack.com/2016/03/13/potato-hacking-for-weight-loss-or-maintenance/
https://freetheanimal.com/2016/02/the-potato-diet-practicalities-dropping-big-weight-fast-with-high-energy-and-without-hunger.html

Learn things before calling someone out, dimwit.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 04:20:53 AM by Assimilate »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #4304 on: November 23, 2017, 04:16:32 AM »
Poor people in this country tend to be fat, most lower middle class Americans are FAT. Why is that when poor eastern europeans aren't?

Instead of looking all the way to eastern Europe for who knows what reason, just look at the wealthiest Americans.

Why are wealthier Americans slimmer than middle class Americans (and lower) ? What kinda secrets do they have?

Keep it simple when you analyse stuff like that you dope.
You dope lol, some of you are mentally fucked, now i understand why a lot of you got butthurt over being booted from Gaf. You're cut from the same cloth.

I wasn't making a two line joke (irony of too much starch can lead to obesity ---> yet there's a potato diet, go figure) post on a message board at 4am be a deep dive into the complexities facing dietary problems in America that not even the government has been able to fully figure out.  :duh

tuna_love

« Reply #4305 on: November 23, 2017, 04:23:23 AM »
wealthy americans are on a potato diet 🤔

shosta

« Reply #4306 on: November 23, 2017, 04:32:18 AM »
it's late, we're all on edge, and by all I mean me
每天生气

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #4307 on: November 23, 2017, 04:42:15 AM »
it's late, we're all on edge, and by all I mean me
Eat a potato you'll feel better  :gaben

there's nothing complex about americans being fat

the government is in the pocket of corporations

they want you to buy and consume as much garbage as possible (that goes beyond food)

that's basically it

and then you add to that, american life being stressful, and when people get stressed the fuck out they want to store energy by eating high calorie shit

wealthier americans are not as stressed, have better access to health care (and mental health care) and are slimmer and healthier
How this came to be, when they realized they fucked up, and how to fix it is very complex.

A great book on how what started as good intentions turned menacing. 
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/salt-sugar-fat-michael-moss/1111503458/2678519201096?st=PLA&sid=BNB_DRS_Core+Catch-All,+Low_00000000&2sid=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP79700&gclid=Cj0KCQiAgNrQBRC0ARIsAE-m-1yQdqNzQAJkMbzMrrAFuZ8HnVJZu3xiderJXjzWIFbglwr2ZftfuZMaAjrcEALw_wcB

Bore Expert

« Reply #4308 on: November 23, 2017, 05:04:26 AM »
there's nothing complex about americans being short

the Empire is in the pocket of corporations

they want you to buy and consume as much Star Wars Toys as possible (that goes beyond Indiana Jones)

that's basically it

and then you add to that, Jedi life being stressful, and when Jedi’s get stressed the fuck out they want to store energy by posting high as shit

wealthier Jedi are not as stressed, have better access to Force care (and Midichlorian care) and are slimmer and taller.

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #4309 on: November 23, 2017, 05:17:12 AM »
Thanks Bore. I'm learning I should eat a potato to lose weight!

:delicious

The hell is wrong with you people. Are you an elephant? https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-eat-the-peanut-shells.7396/page-6#post-1263479

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #4310 on: November 23, 2017, 05:32:05 AM »
Is this the first

l  i  m  e

thread?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-wish-gamers-did-as-much-about-dev-working-conditions-minorities-as-they-do-with-lootboxes.7535/
I tried checking and I got

ResetEra - Error
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Just the fact that he hides his posting history is amazing in itself.

He?

It's Xir, you shitlord.

benjipwns

« Reply #4311 on: November 23, 2017, 05:48:16 AM »
You know these Yuropeans and their post-modernism, it's not that they actually eat potatoes it's that they contemplate the idea of a potato and the concept of having potentially eaten it, and receive the necessary nutrients. It's really funny how backwards and ignorant Americans are in comparison, especially in their inability to understand what's best for them and mankind, like not tolerating harmful and corrosive ideas in public discourse or being inclusive of all other cultures.

Especially when there's the leading example of Yurop, which has yet again worked harmoniously to tackle and eliminate any mitigating human issues except for the seemingly never ending scourge of those fucking Roma and their godawful trash culture.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #4312 on: November 23, 2017, 06:12:32 AM »
Benji trying to do Novid.

Only Novid can do Novid properly.

Novid

« Reply #4313 on: November 23, 2017, 06:17:12 AM »

[close]

The mere conceptn of words as violence, that ISN'T ACTUAL HATE SPEECH (i.e. "I'll fucking kill you cheeseburger" "cheeseburgers meet my gun please" is laughable.

Words are not actual violence. Words can be used during violence, or precede violence. But literal violence?

And yeah, the free speech shit is always cute when it comes to the left. And it's always said by minorities who would (by the state) be the first ones to lose their rights, if it came to that. The fact that my generation doesn't find free speech important has made me realize that the majority are absolute fucking morons and we are destined to become the next baby boomers.
Nope we will become worse and ltcorbis and her generation will have every right to eat us alive.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4314 on: November 23, 2017, 06:22:22 AM »
You know these Yuropeans and their post-modernism, it's not that they actually eat potatoes it's that they contemplate the idea of a potato and the concept of having potentially eaten it, and receive the necessary nutrients. It's really funny how backwards and ignorant Americans are in comparison, especially in their inability to understand what's best for them and mankind, like not tolerating harmful and corrosive ideas in public discourse or being inclusive of all other cultures.

Especially when there's the leading example of Yurop, which has yet again worked harmoniously to tackle and eliminate any mitigating human issues except for the seemingly never ending scourge of those fucking Roma and their godawful trash culture.

I'll have you known, sir, we still have plenty of issues with brown, blacks and miscreants.
Unsubscribed.
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4315 on: November 23, 2017, 06:27:30 AM »
Americans are fat because of HFC and sugar shit in everything surely, I mean you see other places getting more obese as american staples come to town.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4316 on: November 23, 2017, 06:31:12 AM »
Also "Europe" is the name of one of the victims of serial harasser and rapist Zeus. :larry Given what we know now, maybe we should change the name to something more inclusive and less problematic like "Al-Andalus".
ὕβρις

shosta

« Reply #4317 on: November 23, 2017, 06:32:23 AM »
How about Caucasoidia
每天生气

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4318 on: November 23, 2017, 06:37:28 AM »
New (Old) PotatoLand

benjipwns

« Reply #4319 on: November 23, 2017, 07:05:56 AM »
The New Holy Roman Empire, now with Potatoes!