Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174771 times)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #4560 on: November 25, 2017, 08:36:58 PM »
I have a feeling people are just going to get better at hiding their sick, sick minds

nudemacusers

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #4561 on: November 25, 2017, 08:38:01 PM »
I'm super concerned about pedo figures.. let me pull up the 20 links I have handy of these figures to show my concern.

:concernface:
Wow, typical. I bet you just accept the mainstream explanation behind 9/11 too.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4562 on: November 25, 2017, 08:40:18 PM »
I'm super concerned about pedo figures.. let me pull up the 20 links I have handy of these figures to show my concern.

Now look here you baka-gaijin, Waifu-Moe-Moe-chan~ may look 8 but she's actually a sophisticated 900 year old vampire-sempai and she wears a schoolgirl outfit and thrusts out her rear ironically.  It's actually a statement on world politics but kuso-kouhai just wakarimasen greatness.
:expert
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 08:44:35 PM by Dosukebe »
ど助平

Jansen

« Reply #4563 on: November 25, 2017, 09:00:27 PM »

Now look here you baka-gaijin, Waifu-Moe-Moe-chan~ may look 8 but she's actually a sophisticated 900 year old vampire-sempai and she wears a schoolgirl outfit and thrusts out her rear ironically.  It's actually a statement on world politics but kuso-kouhai just wakarimasen greatness.

nudemacusers

« Reply #4564 on: November 25, 2017, 09:22:52 PM »
I don’t know what you all expected. Everyone hates us, and even though we’re behaving and trying to respect everyone’s wishes, we’ll never be wanted nor our opinions respected.

It’s only a matter of time until this place gets shut down either due to outrage from a few vocal members on the “right” side or the admins determine that we’re not clean enough to potential ad services. We’re forever the creeps and losers who only view women as objects to these people. It is what it is.
:'(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Clockwork5

« Reply #4565 on: November 25, 2017, 09:24:38 PM »
I don’t know what you all expected. Everyone hates us, and even though we’re behaving and trying to respect everyone’s wishes, we’ll never be wanted nor our opinions respected.

It’s only a matter of time until this place gets shut down either due to outrage from a few vocal members on the “right” side or the admins determine that we’re not clean enough to potential ad services. We’re forever the creeps and losers who only view women as objects to these people. It is what it is.
:'(

No, you will never be wanted.

Yes, you are creeps and losers.

It's only a matter of time.

No lies detected.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4566 on: November 25, 2017, 09:27:17 PM »
Where did that gem come from nudemac?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4569 on: November 25, 2017, 09:41:49 PM »
WTF?  :lol

:rofl
ど助平

etiolate

« Reply #4570 on: November 25, 2017, 09:53:22 PM »
what

nudemacusers

« Reply #4571 on: November 25, 2017, 10:00:25 PM »

Strong username / post combo  :lol
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

MangoMadness

« Reply #4572 on: November 25, 2017, 10:05:30 PM »
Mannnnn, was super bummed by the people in my theater, which was still super packed this weekend. They barely laughed at anything :/ It got better overall in the second half but I felt like I couldn't laugh at all at most of the movie which is a terrible feeling. Thought the movie overall was pretty good! Marvel certainly has a quality to all of their movies now that's pretty impressive in all aspects, makes it hard to go back to pre-phase 3 films tbh.

Just thinking back off the top of my head, the scene with Thor rolling around in the chair was hilarious. But sadly no one laughed :/ Lots of great comedy ruined by my theater ugh. Honestly despite this probably being the funniest overall marvel movie, this was the most quiet I've ever heard a theater be at a marvel movie and I've seen 90% of them all in theater. Just sucks cause this movie was way better than anyone would have thought three years ago!
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1380549/
 :doge

Clockwork5

« Reply #4573 on: November 25, 2017, 10:16:23 PM »
Lolipantsu?

How does that account even get approved.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4574 on: November 25, 2017, 10:17:03 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
Strong username / post combo  :lol

Interesting that the user name was approved at all.   :doge
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4575 on: November 25, 2017, 10:17:31 PM »
Lolipantsu?

How does that account even get approved.

So definitely wasn't just me who immediately thought this!  :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4576 on: November 25, 2017, 10:22:30 PM »

Translation:

Quote from: LoliPantsu, post: 1384251, member: 3959
Honestly, the way I see it, someone somewhere out there is going to get 'frustrated' and 'outraged' at our lifestyle choices no matter how normal or inoffensive they are.

Some folks feel an incredible need to police the environment they live in. Everything and everyone needs to conform to their notions of what is considered RIGHT.
You're a pedophile? NOOOOOOOO. Pedo is wrong!! You need to like adults! ADULTS!!!! And suddenly all the like-minded people who like adults gang up on you and chastise you.
Soon after, you're questioning your lifestyle choices and who you are. Is it so bad that to like little girls? I never go around forcing people to like kids, so why is this happening to me? Is there something wrong with me for being a pedo? Am I going to get in trouble if I go to work tomorrow in a lolicon t-shirt? etc etc etc.

I mean, if it were me and I saw something that didn't agree with me, I'd just go 'What the hell.' and move on.
If it were something objectionable, I'd go 'Holy shit WTF' and close the tab/page and go somewhere else (after saving the picture).
But that's just me. And I find it ridiculous that the meaning of the simple phrase 'live and let live' is lost on so many.

Also, real talk:
Quote from: LoliPantsu, post: 1384251, member: 3959
If it were something objectionable, I'd go 'Holy shit WTF' and close the tab/page and go somewhere else (after saving the picture).

What.  The.  Fuck.
ど助平

nudemacusers

« Reply #4577 on: November 25, 2017, 10:33:03 PM »
Poster has to be a plant  :hans1

Dude just posted a cleavage baring big titty figurine in that thread  :lol
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Risible

« Reply #4578 on: November 25, 2017, 10:57:44 PM »
Poster has to be a plant  :hans1

I think you mean plantsu.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #4579 on: November 25, 2017, 11:02:39 PM »
Why do grown men collect dolls
每天生气

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Boredfrom

« Reply #4581 on: November 25, 2017, 11:26:21 PM »
Figure Bore sure is having a nice tgread here...

agrajag

« Reply #4582 on: November 25, 2017, 11:45:17 PM »
*open thread*

*see a bunch of weeb shit*

*close thread*

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #4583 on: November 26, 2017, 12:36:52 AM »
*open thread*

*close thread*

I clicked things I shouldnt have clicked, didnt think it would be that bad.....

what the fuck

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #4584 on: November 26, 2017, 12:48:58 AM »
doctor how long do i have to live?
the ssw thing is either dying out in 6 months to 10 years
what's this medical degree say...  "St. Matthew's University School of Medicine"?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4585 on: November 26, 2017, 01:07:26 AM »
*open thread*

*close thread*

Finally a way to kill this dumb thread once and for all!
ど助平

Corporal

« Reply #4586 on: November 26, 2017, 01:15:22 AM »
Some of those people make me want to melt down my Amiibo as a precautionary measure. Yikes.  :o
!list

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4587 on: November 26, 2017, 01:54:09 AM »
I have a bleach plush toy, come at me.

shosta

« Reply #4589 on: November 26, 2017, 02:52:21 AM »
My wife has both sexy anime figures and a boob mousepad.  Makes this topic funny for me lol
I remember making fun of you only a little bit back on GAF because you were part of figurineGAF, sorry :P
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #4590 on: November 26, 2017, 02:57:54 AM »
Huh?  I was never a part of figurgaf lol, didn't even know it existed.
Oh I just realized who I confused you with, my b
每天生气

tuna_love

« Reply #4591 on: November 26, 2017, 03:30:36 AM »
i think we should all chip in and get pixelation photoshop so he can stop making his display pictures in paint

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #4592 on: November 26, 2017, 04:05:18 AM »
How does figuregaf feel about my Shin Chan plushie that shows his dick?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4593 on: November 26, 2017, 04:06:20 AM »
If someone thinks they need anything more than ms paint they are a conceited fucking asshole. In ms paint God provided all the image editing tools that man was assayed necessary to know

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4594 on: November 26, 2017, 04:25:24 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1388710/

The more Cerium clarify things, the more confused I am.

Giolon has asked passionately for clarity, and to find it I had a female moderator lead a discussion among the REgals community

More like the regal community amirite fellow republicans.

2 - Don't post anything that wouldn't be shown on network TV.

3 - If the clothing on the figure would get a real person arrested for public indecency

Isn't that redundant ?

4 - If the camera is excessively focused on sexual or secondary sexual characteristics

Wow gurl I love your secondary sexual characteristics.

I mean I get that it's hard to define clear cut rules on the matter. Which makes it all the more funny as the admin keep coming to lay down the final word on the matter every two hours. I can't help but agree with some of the arguments of FigureGAF that there's some double standard at play. Unless you ban discussion on a good chunk of Japanese games it's gonna be hard to avoid images of teens and young women with sexual characteristics emphasized...

Also obligatory (?) manifesto of wokeness thrown here for good measure.

Crucially, it was not the sexualization in and of itself that caused this concern, but specifically that this was sexualization of a minor. Most of these ladies wanted to emphasize that they are not prudes and are actually quite okay with adult characters showing skin and looking sexy.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4595 on: November 26, 2017, 05:55:23 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1389687/

I look at my friends who drink and just feel like I don't want to even remotely experience getting drunk or buzzed.

Quote from: NoblesseOblige
I ain't wasting my own money on alcohol.

It's expensive, only mildly enjoyable, and comes with severe downsides. I don't understand the motivation to drink, personally.

Hate the taste. I'll gag and puke anytime I taste it. Also the short buzz of fun doesn't seem worth the expense or hangovers.

Could someone explain the fun of getting drunk to someone who has never had a lot of liquor before? Is there some positive to waking up in the morning with a gigantic hangover?

You know you can have a couple of wine glasses and that "drinking" and "getting drunk" is not exactly the same thing ?
 :gurl

The fun is mostly there for people who are normally ruled by their anxieties and non-reasonable inhibitions (hang-ups about rejection, being publicly scrutinized, etc.). The alcohol lets them behave as if they weren't keyed up from the knees up.

It's less fun for people who only have reasonable inhibitions (like not taking a shit on a coffee table), as the things you do while drunk become significantly less "life of the party" and more "never come to my house again".

ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #4596 on: November 26, 2017, 06:35:08 AM »
Ah yes, the always fine line between "more talkative" drunk and "shitting on the coffee table" drunk.

shosta

« Reply #4597 on: November 26, 2017, 06:39:19 AM »
Did they ever figure out if that one guy was actually jumping onto his table late at night after a night out and pissing all over it?
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #4598 on: November 26, 2017, 06:40:41 AM »
I'm 40, and have never touched the stuff. The reasons have already been stated by others earlier. I made a decision pretty early on that I didn't need alcohol to have fun or be a part of my life, and I stuck with it.

benjipwns

« Reply #4599 on: November 26, 2017, 06:42:52 AM »
Never saw the appeal, and also don’t like doing stuff that is hazardous to my body. Same reason I don’t do drugs, smoking and stuff like that. I don’t let peer pressure get to me either for stuff like this. If they don’t understand, I don’t need to be with those people. Sounds like I’m a downer, but I’m happy to be me!
Mixed drinks often just taste like you took something good and soiled it with filthy, filthy booze.
I got really drunk once, nothing much really happens except barfing in the house. Then I just stop drinking, it also helps that I never really liked it to begin with but drinks because of social pressure.
Whenever I have meetups with friends, I just ignore their pressure to at least have a glass. I never liked the taste of alcohol, getting drunk is terrible as well.
Alcohol is expensive, tastes bad, and makes you feel like shit. None for me ever again.
These people are monsters.

shosta

« Reply #4600 on: November 26, 2017, 06:51:15 AM »
I like to drink and have fun like a normal person.
User was warned for: Undermining those who choose not to drink.
You've gotta be fucking kidding me. That's not even what the word undermining means.
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4601 on: November 26, 2017, 06:54:21 AM »
alt right smiley :drudge BENJI ALERT :drudge alt right smiley

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1368672/

Hope you'll learn to be a REAL American

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1367951/

I  showed the proof. That's all that matters.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4602 on: November 26, 2017, 06:56:33 AM »
You've gotta be fucking kidding me. That's not even what the word undermining means.

This whole thread is undermining my choice to drink and die of disease. ERA MODS HALP !
:brazilcry
ὕβρις

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4603 on: November 26, 2017, 06:57:15 AM »
:rofl
ど助平

nudemacusers

« Reply #4604 on: November 26, 2017, 07:01:14 AM »
Lmao how much of an herb do you have to be to report that drinking post to mods.

Lyle it’s 2017 you should be more aware of your neuroprivilege.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

shosta

« Reply #4605 on: November 26, 2017, 07:05:54 AM »
Lol potato guy Barry Allen is a trip.
I was told by everyone the wire season 4 is the greatest season of tv in history. If 15 people tell me this I'm a believe them so I put it on amazon prime lets see whats good.

A couple tidbits, yikes if you have even a little bit of money or an education why live in Baltimore, shit seems dangerous as fuck 15 year olds all got guns, stealing esclades and shit. That school they go to yikes, the teachers are in fear because of how dangerous the kids are. Why would you want to teach in that school? Go to a good nice suburb.

Also dam the Mayor if hella corrupt, no wonder you can't save baltimore. Also from what I've seen in the school scenes are there no white children in baltimore?

I get it, it feels real, and like a period piece of 2006 now in 2017. I also saw parts of season 2, so I know the whole ziggy a real white drug dealer and stuff.

Why is baltimore such a shitty place? maybe the svu sex cops can save them the way they find all the murder rapist
"hello everyone, I was born yesterday, can you please tell me what's going on"
每天生气

nudemacusers

« Reply #4606 on: November 26, 2017, 07:06:14 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1388710/

The more Cerium clarify things, the more confused I am.

Giolon has asked passionately for clarity, and to find it I had a female moderator lead a discussion among the REgals community

More like the regal community amirite fellow republicans.

2 - Don't post anything that wouldn't be shown on network TV.

3 - If the clothing on the figure would get a real person arrested for public indecency

Isn't that redundant ?

4 - If the camera is excessively focused on sexual or secondary sexual characteristics

Wow gurl I love your secondary sexual characteristics.

I mean I get that it's hard to define clear cut rules on the matter. Which makes it all the more funny as the admin keep coming to lay down the final word on the matter every two hours. I can't help but agree with some of the arguments of FigureGAF that there's some double standard at play. Unless you ban discussion on a good chunk of Japanese games it's gonna be hard to avoid images of teens and young women with sexual characteristics emphasized...

Also obligatory (?) manifesto of wokeness thrown here for good measure.

Crucially, it was not the sexualization in and of itself that caused this concern, but specifically that this was sexualization of a minor. Most of these ladies wanted to emphasize that they are not prudes and are actually quite okay with adult characters showing skin and looking sexy.
At some point the mods will have to come to terms that figure era is full of unwashed pervert degenerates who are a collective ticking time bomb of liability and shame.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

« Reply #4607 on: November 26, 2017, 07:07:04 AM »
That Lyle guy has some sort of anime avatar, he's probably one of those alt-right cucks who deserves more than a warning.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4608 on: November 26, 2017, 07:07:56 AM »
User was Warned: Primary Relitigation

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1368381

ResetERA : You can't discuss anything.
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #4609 on: November 26, 2017, 07:13:08 AM »
He's driving them to drink!

« Reply #4610 on: November 26, 2017, 07:13:57 AM »
He's driving them to drink!

Suddenly being a designated driver is problematic?

nudemacusers

« Reply #4611 on: November 26, 2017, 07:14:03 AM »
That Lyle guy has some sort of anime avatar, he's probably one of those alt-right cucks who deserves more than a warning.
I wonder is he’s aware that by drinking, he is participating is a millennia-long cultural tradition that encourages patriarchal attitudes and ownership toward women. Every drink of his zima represents an unwanted proposition, every downed jagerbomb a groped secondary sex characteristic.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

« Reply #4612 on: November 26, 2017, 07:16:24 AM »
HAPPY FACES EVERYONE, SMILE, WE ARE CREATING GENE RODDENBERRY'S HUMANITY WITHOUT CONFLICT, WE ARE ALL HAPPY WORKERS HERE LET US TELL WORKER JOKES HAHAHA

USER WAS WARNED FOR SMILING AND LAUGHING TOO MUCH AND MAKING THE TOURISTS SUSPICIOUS

shosta

« Reply #4613 on: November 26, 2017, 07:17:04 AM »
User was Warned: Primary Relitigation

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1368381

ResetERA : You can't discuss anything.
Thank God they don't let people talk about the primaries. Those threads on GAF were a nightmare and impossible to read.
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4614 on: November 26, 2017, 07:17:26 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1388913/

Preach. Why on earth is the public at large still giving this person a platform on which to speak? It boggles the mind. Stardom superseding sanity at this point?

I literally know of Dunham solely through GAFERA so that comment had me chuckle.
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #4615 on: November 26, 2017, 07:17:45 AM »
HAPPY FACES EVERYONE, SMILE, WE ARE CREATING GENE RODDENBERRY'S HUMANITY WITHOUT CONFLICT, WE ARE ALL HAPPY WORKERS HERE LET US TELL WORKER JOKES HAHAHA

USER WAS WARNED FOR SMILING AND LAUGHING TOO MUCH AND MAKING THE TOURISTS SUSPICIOUS

Some of us can’t or won’t smile due to internal and external issues. Please be more mindful in future contributions to this forum.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
User was warned for speaking out of turn on neurodivergent topics
[close]
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

« Reply #4616 on: November 26, 2017, 07:20:23 AM »
USERS WERE WARNED FOR MAKING FUN OF WARNING SYSTEM ON PROBLEM SITE INSTEAD OF THINKING POSITIVE THOUGHTS ABOUT NEOGAF.COM RESETERA.COM VERRIT.COM

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4617 on: November 26, 2017, 07:21:39 AM »
At some point the mods will have to come to terms that figure era is full of unwashed pervert degenerates who are a collective ticking time bomb of liability and shame.

I thought they washed, but didn't need soap.  :doge
ど助平

shosta

« Reply #4618 on: November 26, 2017, 07:21:51 AM »
Knock it off.
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #4619 on: November 26, 2017, 07:22:01 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1389326/
I'm just glad Sarah Silverman got called out for being racist. I have despised ever since her appearances on Late Night with Conan O'Brien in the 90s. And yes, Conan and Andy laughed uproariously at her racist remarks.
Damn, hearing that about Sarah Silverman is news to me, how disappointing. Not surprised that Conan and Andy would laugh at that type of humor, though. They regularly host that bigot Norm MacDonald.