Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2192839 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #7200 on: December 22, 2017, 12:41:01 AM »
That said, Trump is pretty good evidence for Area 51 conspiracy theorists. I have to imagine the shadowy powers who have kept the secret from the entire planet for 70+ years have successfully diverted his attention for nearly a year now because we haven't gotten either of these tweets:
"Just visited Area 51, saw all the cool alien ships, the one guy in the jar kinda looks like Crooked Hillary!"
 or
"Just visited Area 51, nothing there except some planes, WHAT A GYP! WHY NO ALIENS???"

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #7201 on: December 22, 2017, 01:25:19 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2385975/
If you are a Star Wars lifelong fan and you came out feeling nothing, then the problem is with you and you should reevaluate how do you actually feel about the franchise. If you are a general movie fan, then... amazing, every word you just said are still wrong. Your opinion is still in the minority just like people that support Trump and people think that Snyder crafted a masterpiece in the DCEU. Just because it validates how you feel it doesn't make it any less of a dissenting opinion from a minority that is, to put it bluntly, wrong.

Imagine being this pathetic.

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #7202 on: December 22, 2017, 01:30:35 AM »
imagine being that played that you tie literally one of the biggest franchises on the planet into your woke internet struggle.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7203 on: December 22, 2017, 02:03:54 AM »
If you are a Star Wars lifelong fan and you came out feeling nothing, then the problem is with you and you should reevaluate how do you actually feel about the franchise. If you are a general movie fan, then... amazing, every word you just said are still wrong. Your opinion is still in the minority just like people that support Trump and people think that Snyder crafted a masterpiece in the DCEU. Just because it validates how you feel it doesn't make it any less of a dissenting opinion from a minority that is, to put it bluntly, wrong.

I felt a great disturbance in the Internet, as if millions of scrawny voices suddenly cried out for validation, and were suddenly literally shook. I fear something hilarious has happened.
ὕβρις

Bore Expert

« Reply #7204 on: December 22, 2017, 02:46:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2387124/

Yawn yawn "tribalism" buzzwords. The Last Jedi is the best Star Wars film of all time. An alt-right / DCEU attack won't change how this film will be seen by people now, let alone ten and twenty years from now.

Dude is trolling or distinguished mentally-challenged. Time will not be kind to this movie.

jorma

« Reply #7205 on: December 22, 2017, 02:53:24 AM »

Now i've seen everything. DID YOU JUST CALL
spoiler (click to show/hide)
a person who identifies as
[close]
CAPTAIN AMERICA "PATHETIC"???

Himu

« Reply #7206 on: December 22, 2017, 02:54:37 AM »
:lol :lol :lol

Like The Last Jedi or you're alt-right. :lol Holy shit, liberals are nuts! :lol
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #7207 on: December 22, 2017, 03:00:42 AM »

[close]

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #7208 on: December 22, 2017, 03:23:17 AM »
That dudes gimmick is dope. 36 years old and just straight up calling DC fans nazis. Gonna be some great shit from him in the future, bet on it

Unbounded

« Reply #7209 on: December 22, 2017, 03:53:57 AM »
It really weirds me out how people are getting this wild over a goddamn Star Wars film. You'd think the movie was actually something beyond a few hours of entertainment.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7210 on: December 22, 2017, 05:39:28 AM »
That dudes gimmick is dope. 36 years old and just straight up calling DC fans nazis. Gonna be some great shit from him in the future, bet on it

Wasn't he the guy trolling Brand New threads a few weeks ago ?
ὕβρις

blaze

« Reply #7211 on: December 22, 2017, 06:15:06 AM »
First ban, for a joke. Apparently it was a drive by insult?  :confused

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #7212 on: December 22, 2017, 06:17:19 AM »
Would that one guy murder his hypothetical children?

Don't worry, he does that nightly.

thisismyusername

« Reply #7213 on: December 22, 2017, 06:18:16 AM »
[close]

Mods, please change Jack's avatar to this. TYIA</Kara>

etiolate

« Reply #7215 on: December 22, 2017, 09:05:36 AM »
Picture of self as avatar

Feverish defense of new Star Wars

way too old for this

I see what he's trying, but he can't replace the one true hero.

« Reply #7216 on: December 22, 2017, 09:26:05 AM »
Man that Star Wars post. Get a grip on reality.... holy shit lol.

« Reply #7217 on: December 22, 2017, 09:41:15 AM »
imagine being that played that you tie literally one of the biggest franchises on the planet into your woke internet struggle.

#ResistCapitalism like your heroes in Harry Potter and Star Wars and Marvel Cinematic Universe™

paprikastaude

« Reply #7218 on: December 22, 2017, 10:03:59 AM »
:lol :lol :lol

Like The Last Jedi or you're alt-right. :lol Holy shit, liberals are nuts! :lol

social studiers of that magnitude aren't liberals, but socially underdeveloped nerds who don't know how else to feel righteous.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 10:12:07 AM by Spieler1 »

Himu

« Reply #7219 on: December 22, 2017, 10:19:11 AM »
Pretty hard to tell the difference between an sjw and a liberal these days across many reasons.
IYKYK

paprikastaude

« Reply #7220 on: December 22, 2017, 10:31:59 AM »
I want to believe that complete and utter distinguished mentally-challenged fellows like that have the same presence as goobergate in the real world (i.e. none). Admittedly, I'm not from the US. But at least where I live, anyone who isn't an extremist and considers himself in favor of social democracy would think of the Star Wars dude as a pathetic laughing stock caricatureŻ\_(ツ)_/Ż
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 10:39:01 AM by Spieler1 »

benjipwns

Jansen

« Reply #7222 on: December 22, 2017, 11:11:34 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/catherine-full-body-ps4-psv-first-trailer-next-winter.12274

Everyone that suggested that Vincent's reaction to seeing rin's crotch is because there's a penis is getting banned

https://m.imgur.com/ah4dHDG?r
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 11:20:30 AM by Jansen »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7223 on: December 22, 2017, 11:15:04 AM »
The absolute state of today's video games and gamers.  :badass :esports

Bravotyler

« Reply #7224 on: December 22, 2017, 11:48:35 AM »
When will Atlus join the list of banned topics?

nachobro

• Live Más

Himu

« Reply #7226 on: December 22, 2017, 01:00:47 PM »

:rejoice Get it, Vincent
IYKYK

Clockwork5

« Reply #7227 on: December 22, 2017, 01:07:00 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/car-hits-pedestrians-in-melbourne-several-injured-including-a-pre-school-kid-in-serious-condition.12112/

There are like two people in that thread with a brain. The others just can't help themselves to defend a guy who ran over a dozen people while a dude with a bag full of knives was riding shotgun.

"Why would you call this terrorism you racist piece of shit."

Bravotyler

« Reply #7228 on: December 22, 2017, 01:14:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-signs-gop-tax-reform-into-law.12325/
Quote from: Marion Cobretti
This + selling the internet to corporations is essentially the end of this country.

Next up, the final nail in the coffin in the form of discrediting the FBI and CIA.

Bye bye "democracy", hello fascism. Putin wins. Majority of Americans are complete and total morons.
:putin

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #7229 on: December 22, 2017, 01:31:24 PM »
BUT NOT US
rub

Jansen

« Reply #7230 on: December 22, 2017, 01:47:22 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2407602/

User has been banned (24h): history of low-quality posts and warnings. Spams GIFs with questionable context.

goddamn these era mods have sticks way up their asses

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #7231 on: December 22, 2017, 02:07:02 PM »
Animu games are srz busns.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #7232 on: December 22, 2017, 02:19:28 PM »
When will Atlus join the list of banned topics?
Wouldn't be surprised if that happens. Recently stumbled upon some old posts from the neogaf exodus where some gaf member on the Easy allies forum was demanding that they'll ban discussion on senran kagura etc.

thisismyusername

« Reply #7233 on: December 22, 2017, 02:23:41 PM »
Everyone that suggested that Vincent's reaction to seeing rin's crotch is because there's a penis is getting banned

https://m.imgur.com/ah4dHDG?r

He makes the same face nearly (only without the hand and different angle) on waking up next to Catherine. I wouldn't put water behind "that'sapenis.gif" on that.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7234 on: December 22, 2017, 02:29:01 PM »
The scene is framed specifically with the character reacting to the girls crotch. It's not really the same as the other scene where he reacts to her simply existing in bed. Don't be obtuse. I'm not saying that's exactly what is happening in the scene but it's entirely reasonable to think that's what is being hinted at.
nat

thisismyusername

« Reply #7235 on: December 22, 2017, 02:34:36 PM »
Sure, but given how Atlus has played out gay stuff in the past? I'm not counting on it being the obvious (guy crotch) and instead something completely else because they've been tone-deaf on that shit for 3 games now.

kingv

« Reply #7236 on: December 22, 2017, 02:36:12 PM »
I love that I made a joke that Catherine needs a futa, and that I was actually right.

Marriage is:
- The end of your life
- the beginning of your life
- a love for cock

Himu

« Reply #7237 on: December 22, 2017, 02:40:21 PM »
There was always a trans woman in Catherine and I was mad how they treated her when dude who was thirsting after her found out at the end was disgusted :maf I need me a positive cheeseburger relationship story in vidya dammit! :maf

I hope she's trans. I will get my happy ending.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #7238 on: December 22, 2017, 02:42:31 PM »
I love that I made a joke that Catherine needs a futa, and that I was actually right.

Marriage is:
- The end of your life
- the beginning of your life
- a love for no functioning cock

Fixed
IYKYK

thisismyusername

« Reply #7239 on: December 22, 2017, 02:47:13 PM »
There was always a trans woman in Catherine and I was mad how they treated her when dude who was thirsting after her found out at the end was disgusted :maf I need me a positive cheeseburger relationship story in vidya dammit! :maf

I don't recall that. I got the
Vincent going into space, which just actually is them leaving the space station to move elsewhere
[close]

ending, and AFAIK Toby stayed.

Himu

« Reply #7240 on: December 22, 2017, 02:57:22 PM »

Vincent going into space, which just actually is them leaving the space station to move elsewhere
[close]

Really? In my ending they laughed at him and he was like WUH OH A cheeseburger I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF AND YOU FOR NOT TELLING ME sorta kinda Hollywood-esque low hanging fruit thang. It tainted the ending for me and made me SOOOOO mad. Be a man Toby and fight for the woman you love even if your friends laugh you fuckboi :maf
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 03:07:43 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Jansen

« Reply #7241 on: December 22, 2017, 03:13:29 PM »
- I will get my happy ending.

not from atlus you won't :lol

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #7242 on: December 22, 2017, 03:17:42 PM »
I can't wait for Game Theory's video about the crotch reaction. I really need my hour of inane bullshit.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7243 on: December 22, 2017, 03:19:07 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2392925/

User has been warned: history of showcasing inapproriate behaviour in Kotaku related threads. Doesn't add anything to the discussion.
ὕβρις

Himu

« Reply #7244 on: December 22, 2017, 03:20:53 PM »

I will! Shimself demands it!

IYKYK

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #7245 on: December 22, 2017, 03:28:34 PM »
Kotaku should add themselves to that list.

Edit: My favourite videogame disappointment was: Men are awful.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 03:33:46 PM by HardcoreRetro »

« Reply #7246 on: December 22, 2017, 03:33:07 PM »

User has been warned: history of showcasing inapproriate behaviour in Kotaku related threads. Doesn't add anything to the discussion.

That guy owns a site that Kotaku regularly steals content from. Being mad about it = ban. Heil kotaku

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #7247 on: December 22, 2017, 03:34:52 PM »
I like that they get angry at Mario cereal. It goes great with my Star Wars salad.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7249 on: December 22, 2017, 04:49:35 PM »
I wonder how mature the crew interactions will be. Could you hear someone masturbating when passing by the showers, or have vulgar dialogue among crewmates fighting under the tension, discover traitors you need to dispose of after becoming friends with them and shit like that?

https://www.resetera.com/posts/2424088/
ὕβρις

Jansen

« Reply #7250 on: December 22, 2017, 05:01:08 PM »
i can imagine all that in a game that's never coming out

oh wait...

Jansen

« Reply #7251 on: December 22, 2017, 05:06:20 PM »
Thread title: Russian man dies in VR accident

https://www.resetera.com/posts/2423699/

I mean I agree that it's kind of a classless joke and the timing may be inappropriate but holy shit I laughed

archie4208

« Reply #7252 on: December 22, 2017, 05:17:57 PM »

P5 spoilers

Shooting god in the face to save Christmas is a pretty happy ending ???
[close]

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7253 on: December 22, 2017, 05:26:02 PM »

[close]

Really? In my ending they laughed at him and he was like WUH OH A cheeseburger I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF AND YOU FOR NOT TELLING ME sorta kinda Hollywood-esque low hanging fruit thang. It tainted the ending for me and made me SOOOOO mad. Be a man Toby and fight for the woman you love even if your friends laugh you fuckboi :maf

um, do you think you should not mention that you are a trans to someone prior to engaging in any type of relationship/sexual activity with that person?

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #7254 on: December 22, 2017, 05:50:58 PM »

lol, got to protect poor Kotaku. The admin/mods on era are really thirsting to be approved by the games media.

[close]

um, do you think you should not mention that you are a trans to someone prior to engaging in any type of relationship/sexual activity with that person?

I'd say so, but at the same time did the guy not even notice it despite having sex, so it's not like they play it out all that realistic anyway.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #7255 on: December 22, 2017, 06:06:34 PM »
Goddamn, RejectEra is becoming unglued.  I'm loving every minute of this.
🍆🍆

etiolate

« Reply #7256 on: December 22, 2017, 06:23:06 PM »
Reset seems to be a bit jealous of Twitch streamers.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #7257 on: December 22, 2017, 06:27:18 PM »
I'd say so, but at the same time did the guy not even notice it despite having sex, so it's not like they play it out all that realistic anyway.

Didn’t the dude that M. Butterfly was based off of carried on an affair for like two decades without realizing the chick he was bangin’ was actually a dude pretending to be a chick?
serge

zepblackstar

« Reply #7258 on: December 22, 2017, 06:45:55 PM »
Reset seems to be a bit jealous of Twitch streamers.

Neogaf now reset members hate youtubers/twitch streamers

thisismyusername

« Reply #7259 on: December 22, 2017, 06:48:52 PM »

Didn’t the dude that M. Butterfly was based off of carried on an affair for like two decades without realizing the chick he was bangin’ was actually a dude pretending to be a chick?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Boursicot#Early_life

Dunno on that front... :yeshrug