Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2192337 times)

Himu

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #7260 on: December 22, 2017, 07:04:24 PM »
There was always a trans woman in Catherine and I was mad how they treated her when dude who was thirsting after her found out at the end was disgusted :maf I need me a positive cheeseburger relationship story in vidya dammit! :maf

I don't recall that. I got the
spoiler (click to show/hide)
Vincent going into space, which just actually is them leaving the space station to move elsewhere
[close]

ending, and AFAIK Toby stayed.

Really? In my ending they laughed at him and he was like WUH OH A cheeseburger I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF AND YOU FOR NOT TELLING ME sorta kinda Hollywood-esque low hanging fruit thang. It tainted the ending for me and made me SOOOOO mad. Be a man Toby and fight for the woman you love even if your friends laugh you fuckboi :maf

um, do you think you should not mention that you are a trans to someone prior to engaging in any type of relationship/sexual activity with that person?

Huh? Who the fuck said anything about anything sexual. Dude had a crush on her. She was just his waitress. Iirc they didn't have sex or even kiss but it's been forever and I don't remember.
IYKYK

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #7261 on: December 22, 2017, 07:04:30 PM »
would later attribute Boursicot's belief that Shi was a woman to Shi's unique ability to retract his own testicles, which, combined with the manipulation of his own penis, created the illusion of labial lips and a clitoris and allowed for shallow penetration.

Da fuq

:ohhh
bent

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #7262 on: December 22, 2017, 07:05:54 PM »
would later attribute Boursicot's belief that Shi was a woman to Shi's unique ability to retract his own testicles, which, combined with the manipulation of his own penis, created the illusion of labial lips and a clitoris and allowed for shallow penetration.

Da fuq

Now that’s a tuck. He really stepped his pussy up.
serge

Jansen

« Reply #7263 on: December 22, 2017, 07:10:22 PM »
Throughout the game every major male character says things that are transphobic. First, when Toby starts to develop a crush on Erica, everyone starts to tell him he can’t date her. Before he asks her out, everyone at the table wonders aloud whether they should “tell” Toby. This, of course,  hints at the fact that Erica is trans, and that the characters are thinking about outing her.

In another scene, Toby declares, “Got rid of my V-Card, Boom!” and Orlando looks shocked and concernedly asks him, “with who?” Then Orlando looks clearly bothered by learning that Toby had slept with Erica.

Immediately after that, Toby says there was “something weird about it,” after which Orlando quickly and nervously changes the subject.

Erica2

Later in the game it’s discovered that Erica started having nightmares, too. Toby says, “I thought only men had that dream… So maybe gender doesn’t matter, huh?” to which Orlando replies, “W-Well, I’m not so sure…” suggesting that Erica isn’t a woman.

Near it’s end, the game explicitly states that only men are the ones to have the nightmares with such lines as, “I have these hesitant gentleman climb that…” and other similar lines, but Erica still had the dreams, even though she is a woman, which tells the player that the writers thought of Erica as a man and therefore think of all trans women as men.

As if all of that wasn’t bad enough, in one of the game’s endings it is revealed that Erica is trans in possibly the worst way. During the game’s ending, Toby is upset because he’s never “gonna win big”, to which Erica teasingly hugs him, saying they’ll always have each other. Then Toby complains that “The other guys knew [Erica] as ‘Eric’ back in school” and that he wants his “damned V-Card back…!” To this, Erica just smiles, winks and says a wordy version of “Nope.” Then the cut-scene shows another character video-taping the interaction and enjoying Toby’s misery.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/transgamersociologist.wordpress.com/2013/07/24/catherine-gender-issues-review/amp/

Himu

« Reply #7264 on: December 22, 2017, 07:14:13 PM »
Ah right. They DID fuck. Erica you :ufup but the way the game handles it is just tacky.
IYKYK

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #7265 on: December 22, 2017, 08:11:34 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2407602/

User has been banned (24h): history of low-quality posts
As we adapt and recreate the homes we’ve lost, we must be conscious and leave certain things behind. We must shape them in a more perfect vision. If we aim to create someplace respectable and dignified, we must individually uphold those values.

While first and foremost this is a hobby forum, it also aims to be much more than that for hundreds of its members. This is our pocket world. It’s our place to go. We are all each other’s neighbors and must treat each other as such.

There is no place else on the internet like what we are trying to build. We must take it seriously.

As you post and get acclimated with our new forum, channel your energy into reconstruction. Do not fall victim to petty arguments, do not capitalize on every opportunity to be negative, and remember that everyone here is a refugee. Seek positive conversation. Remove your ironic veil and speak honestly. Post thoughtfully and thoroughly and remember everything you contribute is a building block. Do not let our menagerie collapse under the same heavy-handed negativity that defines other forums we find distasteful.

Nobody should ever feel defensive of their humanity. This kind of hostility cannot be tolerated here. This kind of standard is non-negotiable and should be upheld by every member.

This is a new era free from the burden of history. Embrace your new home, believe in its livelihood, and relish in this occasion. Do not fall victim to the false comforts of the past. Remember why we are moving forward and do so with pride.

If someone doesn't get the message once or twice well..

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #7266 on: December 22, 2017, 08:19:25 PM »
^ GAY
每天生气

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #7267 on: December 22, 2017, 08:24:07 PM »

Da fuq

Wouldn't even be mad. That's some talent.

benjipwns

« Reply #7268 on: December 22, 2017, 08:28:25 PM »
^ GAY
Thank you for the compliment. As a proper modern progressive, I don't find it insulting to be identified with a marginalized and oppressed minority, I find it personally empowering to think of myself as playing a key role in their struggle.

Jansen

« Reply #7269 on: December 22, 2017, 08:38:04 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2423962/

Quote from: oldmangamer
You guys are the finest lynch mob money can buy! I have a rule of thumb, whatever side whiny bitch [USER=887]Boke18[/USER] is on is the wrong one. I mean seriously it's NEVER occured to any of you at least some of these women could be exgarrating or lying? Not even one? Not even the ones who say "He raped me!" so I went to talk to him about it IN HIS HOTEL ROOM and he raped me again! Like Paz de la Huerta.

How about just once seeing how it turns out before you attack. Just once.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7270 on: December 22, 2017, 08:53:56 PM »

As we adapt and recreate the homes we’ve lost, we must be conscious and leave certain things behind. We must shape them in a more perfect vision. If we aim to create someplace respectable and dignified, we must individually uphold those values.

While first and foremost this is a hobby forum, it also aims to be much more than that for hundreds of its members. This is our pocket world. It’s our place to go. We are all each other’s neighbors and must treat each other as such.

There is no place else on the internet like what we are trying to build. We must take it seriously.

As you post and get acclimated with our new forum, channel your energy into reconstruction. Do not fall victim to petty arguments, do not capitalize on every opportunity to be negative, and remember that everyone here is a refugee. Seek positive conversation. Remove your ironic veil and speak honestly. Post thoughtfully and thoroughly and remember everything you contribute is a building block. Do not let our menagerie collapse under the same heavy-handed negativity that defines other forums we find distasteful.

Nobody should ever feel defensive of their humanity. This kind of hostility cannot be tolerated here. This kind of standard is non-negotiable and should be upheld by every member.

This is a new era free from the burden of history. Embrace your new home, believe in its livelihood, and relish in this occasion. Do not fall victim to the false comforts of the past. Remember why we are moving forward and do so with pride.

too long, didn't read. you're slippin.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #7271 on: December 22, 2017, 09:33:39 PM »

too long, didn't read. you're slippin.

Ferreal

serge

Leadbelly

« Reply #7272 on: December 22, 2017, 09:54:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2423962/

Quote from: oldmangamer
You guys are the finest lynch mob money can buy! I have a rule of thumb, whatever side whiny bitch [USER=887]Boke18[/USER] is on is the wrong one. I mean seriously it's NEVER occured to any of you at least some of these women could be exgarrating or lying? Not even one? Not even the ones who say "He raped me!" so I went to talk to him about it IN HIS HOTEL ROOM and he raped me again! Like Paz de la Huerta.

How about just once seeing how it turns out before you attack. Just once.

Appeals to reason. Gets permanently banned for misogyny and victim-blaming. You know, there is one thing the transparency shows: it shows just how distinguished mentally-challenged the moderators are on Era.

counterhit

Bravotyler

« Reply #7274 on: December 23, 2017, 01:39:45 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/project-refantasy-atlus-studio-zero-rpg-second-teaser.12279/page-5#post-2431665

Quote from: Adult Contemporary
this is really rubbing me the wrong way. an all white tribe fantasizing they are the only ones to exist?
Just how much more blatant can Atlus get? Any member of the resistance worth their stock knows this company is the enemy by now.

jorma

« Reply #7277 on: December 23, 2017, 03:34:54 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1459239

YakuzaArk92 is a fucking soldier.

He is soldiering for his own twitch-stream and not for neogaf, so it's all good. Gaf must be desperate for content if they now allow such blatant self advertising.

Bore Expert

« Reply #7278 on: December 23, 2017, 05:40:22 AM »
I don’t know about y’all, but I could really go for a Taco Bell Menu Item right about now.

#hungry #delicious #NotNyaphriz #yolo

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #7282 on: December 23, 2017, 06:47:22 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-use-your-phone-while-driving.12398/

:picard
Did liliththepale migrate to Reset? She was the expert on phone usage while driving.  :lol

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #7283 on: December 23, 2017, 06:48:35 AM »

I findmyself using my phone now even though I know it’s a horrible habit to have. I know y’all are going to judge me, but I surf the web while driving,m and sometimes even watch Netflix or Hulu. I know it’s a dangerous habit, but it’s so hard to break and I find driving boring now. What tips do you guys have to stop yourself from using your phone?

I refuse to believe that someone can be this much of an idiot

Edit:

This user was warned: For personal insults
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2437679/

"Hey guys, please don't insult the moron who's going to get someone killed any day now. That's just not nice, mmmkay?"
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 06:57:46 AM by HaughtyFrank »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7284 on: December 23, 2017, 07:12:54 AM »

I findmyself using my phone now even though I know it’s a horrible habit to have. I know y’all are going to judge me, but I surf the web while driving,m and sometimes even watch Netflix or Hulu. I know it’s a dangerous habit, but it’s so hard to break and I find driving boring now. What tips do you guys have to stop yourself from using your phone?

Edit:

"Hey guys, please don't insult the moron who's going to get someone killed any day now. That's just not nice, mmmkay?"

People listen to the radio in their cars all the time and Tesla's have like 10 inch touch screens in them. It's not really an issue.
I see someone posted a video of some dumb kid running across the street, well guess what bad parenting kills people as do reckless drivers.
Casually watching Netflix as if you're listening to the radio however is really low on the list of dangers.
🤴

blaze

« Reply #7285 on: December 23, 2017, 07:45:10 AM »
The warning you get when you get banned is quite funny to me.

agrajag

« Reply #7286 on: December 23, 2017, 07:52:27 AM »

Edit:

People listen to the radio in their cars all the time and Tesla's have like 10 inch touch screens in them. It's not really an issue.
I see someone posted a video of some dumb kid running across the street, well guess what bad parenting kills people as do reckless drivers.
Casually watching Netflix as if you're listening to the radio however is really low on the list of dangers.

This user was warned: victim blaming

paprikastaude

« Reply #7287 on: December 23, 2017, 07:56:50 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2438912/

The transphobia emanating from this game is fucking disgusting and I’m not saying I will judge anyone who buys this game, but I will judge anyone who buys this game. Fuck Atlus and if you buy this game you are complicit in the backwards portrayal of trans women who literally get killed for being trans in the scenario the game portrays. It is not funny, it is not clever and it has no place in modern society.

So we are now reaching levels in which we can condemn people to be part of a nazi killing machine based solely on bare assumptions one has of some contextless 3 second videogame trailer clip?  :thinking

tuna_love

« Reply #7288 on: December 23, 2017, 08:03:29 AM »
yo nintex are you distinguished mentally-challenged

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #7289 on: December 23, 2017, 08:07:24 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2438912/

The transphobia emanating from this game is fucking disgusting and I’m not saying I will judge anyone who buys this game, but I will judge anyone who buys this game. Fuck Atlus and if you buy this game you are complicit in the backwards portrayal of trans women who literally get killed for being trans in the scenario the game portrays. It is not funny, it is not clever and it has no place in modern society.

So we are now reaching levels in which we can condemn people to be part of a nazi killing machine based solely on bare assumptions one has of some contextless 3 second videogame trailer clip?  :thinking

People like XIR are really helping out the trans cause.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #7290 on: December 23, 2017, 08:09:03 AM »

Edit:

Listening to the radio and watching netflix is not the same. Why does that even have to be said out loud. The Tesla screen also doesn't distract you with some tv show

Pwnz

« Reply #7291 on: December 23, 2017, 08:11:53 AM »

Edit:

Wow, wtf is that shit. OP is a cunt and should never be allowed to drive again. At least DUIs are from addicts, OP is just a fully functioning cunt.

jorma

« Reply #7292 on: December 23, 2017, 08:26:24 AM »
I actually usually just take have my Apple Watch when I leave this house, Red lights in my town are too much sometimes when I drive so I like to bust out the Switch on a 2 or 3 minute wait, shit sometimes I get stuck at a light twice.

Impaired judgement because of alcohol consumption isn't so bad when you compare it to just being a regular nintard.

Rman

« Reply #7293 on: December 23, 2017, 09:20:38 AM »
Damn, Reset has regressed faster than I thought it would. Snipes, insults, judgmental holier than thou assholes running amok.  At least in the Off Topic rip off forum.  It's even worse than the GAF OT back when it was active.   Gaming is still rather good, just avoid any honeypot topics.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #7294 on: December 23, 2017, 09:22:43 AM »
I actually usually just take have my Apple Watch when I leave this house, Red lights in my town are too much sometimes when I drive so I like to bust out the Switch on a 2 or 3 minute wait, shit sometimes I get stuck at a light twice.

Impaired judgement because of alcohol consumption isn't so bad when you compare it to just being a regular nintard.

Months later:

I have problems paying attention, I can't focus on anything for more than 15 seconds at a time? Is it because of baby boomers?
rub

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #7295 on: December 23, 2017, 09:25:02 AM »
Damn, Reset has regressed faster than I thought it would. Snipes, insults, judgmental holier than thou assholes running amok.  At least in the Off Topic rip off forum.  It's even worse than the GAF OT back when it was active.   Gaming is still rather good, just avoid any honeypot topics.
remember when everyone was jerking each other off with positivity?
每天生气

Rman

« Reply #7296 on: December 23, 2017, 09:27:42 AM »
I knew it was bullshit. Just didn't think it would be so fast.

I do like their gaming forum a lot. That's much improved over GAF. Again you just need to avoid the honeypot topics on gaming you're good.  But the GAF OT which migrated to Reset has been horrible for years.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #7297 on: December 23, 2017, 09:33:59 AM »

User has been warned for not being positive enough.
rub

nudemacusers

« Reply #7298 on: December 23, 2017, 10:12:49 AM »
user warned for excluding sex repulsed members
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Jansen

« Reply #7299 on: December 23, 2017, 10:51:36 AM »

Edit:

You're an idiot

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #7300 on: December 23, 2017, 11:08:23 AM »
 :lol
rub

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7301 on: December 23, 2017, 11:23:06 AM »

Edit:

Wow, wtf is that shit. OP is a cunt and should never be allowed to drive again. At least DUIs are from addicts, OP is just a fully functioning cunt.

Calm down, breh. Sounds like you need to Netflix and chill and drive.
©@©™

Odrion

« Reply #7302 on: December 23, 2017, 02:20:38 PM »
if i need to do something that requires unlocking my phone I pull off to somewhere safe before i use it

which is probably pretty lame and inefficient but the idea of car accidents fuck me up
._.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7303 on: December 23, 2017, 03:09:04 PM »
Here comes the trans brigade shitting all over the Dave Chappelle Christmas Special announcement.

These whackos have nothing better to do. https://www.resetera.com/threads/dave-chappelle-to-drop-2-netflix-specials-on-dec-31st.12395/page-3

etiolate

« Reply #7304 on: December 23, 2017, 03:21:37 PM »
Talk radio really nailed the right level of attentiveness required to keep you from getting completely bored on a long drive while never ever mentally distracting you from the road.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7305 on: December 23, 2017, 04:15:06 PM »
Ellyshia
Hey everyone. I'm really sorry my self worth as a person got in the way of you and your buddies having a laugh. I'll do a better job next time and keep my mouth shut as society continues to admonish us and treat us as the lowest rung of society (if we're lucky to even be considered a part of society.) But hey! You all get to enjoy your favorite comedian!

A comedian's joke can diminish this person's self worth.

:snoop :sabu

Bravotyler

« Reply #7306 on: December 23, 2017, 04:34:40 PM »
Not having a meltdown in the RLM Last Jedi thread and showing us how to deal with emotionally unstable guys overly defensive of media aimed at children.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/rlm-half-in-the-bag-the-last-jedi.11848/page-30
Quote from: Not
Can't wait for the opinions of two 40-something men from Milwaukee to become the opinions of the entire Star Wars white male fanbase again

I dunno. I've gone from really liking to really disliking these smug fucks over the course of five or so years

I dunno. I still agree with them sometimes-- Rogue One, they're mostly on point. But during this whole review, the only thing I could notice, for the first time, is how punchable every single one of their faces are when they smile.

Whatever. I disagree. I dislike how these guys are (if unwillingly) representatives for idiots who think they aren't idiots. There are better options out there, and I'm realizing it now.

Smug fucks smug fucks smug fucks. Call me a smug fuck. I can deal.

They've been called worse for less. Rich Evan sitting there laughing about whatever his fat cynical middle-aged brain thinks is beneath him is worth a "smug fuck" on its own.

benjipwns

« Reply #7307 on: December 23, 2017, 04:38:36 PM »
Hey everyone. I'm really sorry my self worth as a person got in the way of you and your buddies having a laugh. I'll do a better job next time and keep my mouth shut as society continues to admonish us and treat us as the lowest rung of society (if we're lucky to even be considered a part of society.) But hey! You all get to enjoy your favorite comedian!
holy fucking shit :rofl

now i'm really glad i never signed up for resetera, i have no faith in my ability to pull off facetious posts with absolutely zero lack of self awareness, this person is some kind of jedi (potentially THE LAST JEDI?!? FIND OUT BY ATTENDING MORE SCREENINGS OF THE FILM NOW IN THEATERS FROM LUCASFILM)

benjipwns

« Reply #7308 on: December 23, 2017, 04:44:42 PM »
But during this whole review, the only thing I could notice, for the first time, is how punchable every single one of their faces are when they smile.
To me personally, this continues to be one of the more flabbergasting sayings to have entered a form of internet mainstream lexicon. Maybe it's because it makes me personally wonder about all the people they're somehow holding back from punching on a day to day basis simply from what they claim is how their face appears.

(I've also noticed that the correlation between people whose face they can't resist but describing solely in terms of how bad they wish to punch it and how much they agree with said person often tends to be high for some reason. Very cool odd.)

benjipwns

« Reply #7309 on: December 23, 2017, 04:45:57 PM »
I can understand how you feel. They are pretty much unearned internet smugness personified. With the bad personal projects to prove it.
MORE LIKE DEAD LETTER MEDIA NOW, OUCH

benjipwns

« Reply #7310 on: December 23, 2017, 04:47:48 PM »
I think the sequel trilogy has taken Star Wars from the lower quality of the prequels and elevated it at least up to Marvel/Harry Potter tier standards
This thread is great.

Bravotyler

« Reply #7311 on: December 23, 2017, 04:54:30 PM »
Quote from: Anth0ny
i think i might be interested in watching a fan edit that just edits out the poe and finn stuff entirely

that sounds like a more fun experience

Quote from: Stouffers
But with pretty much zero minorities.

The Casino B-Plot contained the only African American, Asian and Hispanic characters.

It does make you wonder if Rian did this intentionally.

Uh, mods? One of our own finds out there's a fucking white supremacist writing an entire Star Wars trilogy and you don't even sticky the thread?

Himu

« Reply #7312 on: December 23, 2017, 04:56:53 PM »
Good Lord. :beli

Like, I don't even like the Chappelle joke as it diminishes black trans people. The idea that you can't be black and LGBT, like it's an entirely different racial group by some black person is personally one of my biggest triggers and it's why I haven't watched the Chappelle Netflix specials despite being a big fan of his stand up. But seriously let the man live. Those Christmas specials have nothing to do with his old special. People can learn. People can grow. Give him a chance. They haven't seen shit and it's another opportunity to be offended by something.
IYKYK

paprikastaude

« Reply #7313 on: December 23, 2017, 05:14:29 PM »
When I agree with these youtube people they are on point. But when they say things I don't agree with THEY ARE ASSH.... NAZIS. LOOK AT THEIR DUMB ALTRIGHT FANBASE. /reeera

benjipwns

« Reply #7314 on: December 23, 2017, 05:22:09 PM »
Quote from: Anth0ny
i think i might be interested in watching a fan edit that just edits out the poe and finn stuff entirely

that sounds like a more fun experience

But with pretty much zero minorities.

The Casino B-Plot contained the only African American, Asian and Hispanic characters.

It does make you wonder if Rian did this intentionally.

Uh, mods? One of our own finds out there's a fucking white supremacist writing an entire Star Wars trilogy and you don't even sticky the thread?
I guess there won't be any Star Wars branded frozen Lasagna meals.

Jansen

« Reply #7315 on: December 23, 2017, 05:23:02 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2445224/

Quote from: rancey, post: 2445224, member: 27828
dog carlin straight up sucks i'm sorry. the man is not funny. i'll accept pryor. carlin is like....dumb people's comedy, he doesn't deserve the respect.

Himu

« Reply #7316 on: December 23, 2017, 05:31:08 PM »
Dog Carlin :lol
IYKYK

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7317 on: December 23, 2017, 05:32:03 PM »
you're disregarding my identity  :six:

please validate me  :stop

These people have fucking brain damage, i'm sorry.

benjipwns

« Reply #7318 on: December 23, 2017, 05:40:26 PM »
Quote from: LionPride
Telling unfunny jokes and getting criticism isn't censorship

It's telling you to tell a joke better. The ssme man told a joke about a fictional superhero who cwn only get his superpowers by raping people and that shit was funny as hell and didn't face a lot of flack

He told two unfunny jokes revolving around trans people, including one where he said we should dress up as women too, which disregards the fact that black trans women are killed very frequently and caught shit for it

That ain't censoring
I agree with the whole being specific regarding calling things "censorship" but I have this odd feeling that telling unfunny jokes "better" wouldn't avert the criticism. Not even if the jokes were funny. (And since when is rape funny?!?)

Also telling comedians to tell funny jokes better must be one of those constructive criticisms people are always demanding.

etiolate

« Reply #7319 on: December 23, 2017, 05:52:00 PM »
It's very difficult for me to not see Reset as some sort of Zoo or Stanford Prison Experiment.