Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2192449 times)

paprikastaude

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #16860 on: February 17, 2018, 09:07:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/waypoint-we-havent-covered-kingdom-come-deliverance-lets-talk-about-why.24062/

Goddamn waypoint sucks

The first time I've noticed that site was only recently, when REEE had a serious discussion about their review of Monster Hunter - calling the game an imperialist fantasy or something. And such a borderline-parody opinion is all I had to know about that site, really.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #16861 on: February 17, 2018, 09:14:20 PM »
The reporting is distorted because the media is terrified of Republicans.
Sure can't wait he's in prison so we can make the day he's checked in for the rest of his life "Traitor's Day." Gonna make so many Trump pinatas to get all of my seething rage out onto that I'll be broke afterward :^)
800 posts speculating/arguing about potential 2020 Democratic presidential candidates
PoliERA 2018!

Dennis

« Reply #16862 on: February 17, 2018, 09:15:51 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/waypoint-we-havent-covered-kingdom-come-deliverance-lets-talk-about-why.24062/

Goddamn waypoint sucks

The first time I've noticed that site was only recently, when REEE had a serious discussion about their review of Monster Hunter - calling the game an imperialist fantasy or something. And such a borderline-parody opinion is all I had to know about that site, really.

Civilization is the most imperialist game series ever made and I love it.

Nothing better than slowly taking over the world, crushing all who oppose you beneath your boot.

benjipwns

« Reply #16863 on: February 17, 2018, 09:18:22 PM »
my high ethical and moral standards are probably why i could never beat V's "Scramble for Africa" scenario :teehee

Bore Expert

« Reply #16864 on: February 17, 2018, 09:22:57 PM »
Cerium should start charging money for use of the report button on Ree
 :rollsafe :money

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #16865 on: February 17, 2018, 09:24:46 PM »

Goddamn waypoint sucks

And one sentence later the writer complaint about repetitive mission structure. It's funny that they don't notice that this is perhaps a bit out of place in a review.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #16866 on: February 17, 2018, 09:25:35 PM »
I’m bored. Can someone start some drama that will go on for a bunch of hours to keep me occupied?
serge

« Reply #16867 on: February 17, 2018, 09:40:16 PM »
I’m bored. Can someone start some drama that will go on for a bunch of hours to keep me occupied?

Your links to news stories of violent and disturbing crimes make me very very wet. Also, Disney’s Black Panther is white genocide in celluoid form.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #16868 on: February 17, 2018, 09:45:43 PM »
Genocide makes me diamond hard.

Especially white genocide by (((Hollywood))).

benjipwns

« Reply #16869 on: February 17, 2018, 09:48:49 PM »
Because this thread is generating a high number of erections, we are temporarily locking it.

nudemacusers

« Reply #16870 on: February 17, 2018, 09:50:45 PM »
Cargo shorts worn with a plaid short sleeve shirt or polo is simple way of broadcasting to the world your aesthetic vocabulary calcified in the 3rd grade.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

« Reply #16871 on: February 17, 2018, 09:52:46 PM »
Especially white genocide by (((Hollywood))).

(((Jack Kirby))) (RIP) and (((Stan Lee))) playing the long game. Wasn’t Disney himself an anti-Semite tho? Seems revenge is a dish best served cryogenically frozen.

TVC15

« Reply #16872 on: February 17, 2018, 09:54:17 PM »

Your links to news stories of violent and disturbing crimes make me very very wet. Also, Disney’s Black Panther is white genocide in celluoid form.

Couple rapes and dismembers the woman's disabled adopted daughter to live out a "fantasy"
https://www.thedailybeast.com/pennsylvania-couple-raped-killed-and-chopped-up-disabled-adopted-daughter-police-say
serge

TVC15

« Reply #16873 on: February 17, 2018, 09:55:58 PM »
Cargo shorts worn with a plaid short sleeve shirt or polo is simple way of broadcasting to the world your aesthetic vocabulary calcified in the 3rd grade.

Cargo shorts get all ththe hate, but shorts suck in general. I’m of the opinion that adult males should not wear shorts, except during exercise and stuff. I guess I’d consider it okay in certain climates.

I don’t have anything against plaid short sleeve button downs, and polos are essential for work, although I don’t really like them.
serge

« Reply #16874 on: February 17, 2018, 10:01:33 PM »

Couple rapes and dismembers the woman's disabled adopted daughter to live out a "fantasy"
https://www.thedailybeast.com/pennsylvania-couple-raped-killed-and-chopped-up-disabled-adopted-daughter-police-say

:uguu T-thank you TVCsama

TVC15

serge

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #16876 on: February 17, 2018, 10:30:39 PM »
Damn, I can't blame him. I'd've broke me off a piece of that dead Russian pussy too, if I were in his pants shoes.

TVC15

« Reply #16877 on: February 17, 2018, 10:47:27 PM »
This is the video the State of Alabama shows new prison inmates on how to avoid sexual assault

serge

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #16878 on: February 17, 2018, 11:00:31 PM »
I initially liked that post TVC, but then I actually watched the video and it's actually filled with good advice and isn't funny

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #16879 on: February 17, 2018, 11:02:00 PM »

Cargo shorts get all ththe hate, but shorts suck in general. I’m of the opinion that adult males should not wear shorts, except during exercise and stuff. I guess I’d consider it okay in certain climates.

Yeah you definitely never lived in a tropical environment.

TVC15

« Reply #16880 on: February 17, 2018, 11:03:25 PM »
I initially liked that post TVC, but then I actually watched the video and it's actually filled with good advice and isn't funny

I was posting it to pre-educate Borers. Some of you folks are going to snap one day, and I want your cherries clean and fresh once you get out of prison.
serge

nudemacusers

« Reply #16881 on: February 17, 2018, 11:10:08 PM »

Yeah you definitely never lived in a tropical environment.
A gentleman of the tropics would have their garments crafted in fine linen and ramie fabrics, thus rendering moot the needs for a gallows display of leg skin  :-X
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #16882 on: February 17, 2018, 11:21:26 PM »
That film hulk critic thread of Black Panther is as REEEEE as it gets
:9

Jansen

« Reply #16883 on: February 17, 2018, 11:27:06 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/4659432/

where is the transphobia  :confused

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #16884 on: February 17, 2018, 11:58:34 PM »

Dont be snarky about genitalia. Its like asking a dude if its in yet when, from his perspective, it clearly is
:9

Jansen

« Reply #16885 on: February 18, 2018, 12:08:26 AM »

TVC15

« Reply #16886 on: February 18, 2018, 12:18:17 AM »
Watching videos of sovereign citizens getting pulled over is cheering me up.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #16887 on: February 18, 2018, 12:20:31 AM »
I really should’ve been a cop. Fuck punk rock for brainwashing me into being so antiestablishment.
serge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #16888 on: February 18, 2018, 12:23:43 AM »
Officer White Man would be perfect in a Bill Hicks bit

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #16889 on: February 18, 2018, 12:29:13 AM »

Where isn't the transphobia would be easier to answer.

G The Resurrected

« Reply #16890 on: February 18, 2018, 12:30:06 AM »
I wanna roll around Oaktown with you White Man. It'd be your Riggs to your Murtaugh!

I'm watching Russian car crash videos for hours on end.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #16891 on: February 18, 2018, 12:32:05 AM »
I once spent a friday at work watching russian car crash compilations for like 5 hours straight

TVC15

« Reply #16892 on: February 18, 2018, 12:32:35 AM »
I’m surprised how many black people buy into this sovereign citizen shit. I figured it would be like 95% white insane libertarian types.
serge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #16893 on: February 18, 2018, 12:34:43 AM »
Share ideas with white people who buy lots of guns and go live on a ranch commune thing friends.

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #16894 on: February 18, 2018, 01:06:40 AM »
I’m surprised how many black people buy into this sovereign citizen shit. I figured it would be like 95% white insane libertarian types.

The alt-left in general and the groups it has infested have adopted a shitload of distinguished mentally-challenged ideas from rightwingers. Haven't liberals started buying guns by the truckload too to defend against the government? (lol)

TVC15

« Reply #16895 on: February 18, 2018, 01:18:13 AM »
I have a tiny poodle on my lap <3
serge

benjipwns

« Reply #16896 on: February 18, 2018, 01:19:34 AM »
dude no lol it's seriously gotta be 50/50, and it's been this way since the 1990's or so at least, there were some periods of really weird cross pollination between the nutty fringe groups...that's how the militia-lite preppers got into the libertarian movement

though the people who deliberately film themselves so they can lecture cops about the law are basically all cac dopes (though these are usually not sovereign citizens)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 01:25:23 AM by benjipwns »

TVC15

« Reply #16897 on: February 18, 2018, 01:22:32 AM »
dude no lol it's seriously gotta be 50/50, and it's been this way since the 1990's or so at least, there were some periods of really weird cross pollination between the nutty fromge groups...that's how the militia-lite preppers got into the libertarian movement

though the people who deliberately film themselves so they can lecture cops about the law are basically all cac dopes (though these are usually not sovereign citizens)

How long have you been an SC?
serge

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #16898 on: February 18, 2018, 01:23:19 AM »
I once spent a friday at work watching russian car crash compilations for like 5 hours straight

The sad part is that it's always the other drivers being shit. You never get to see the crash from the perspective of the person who causes the accident.

benjipwns

« Reply #16899 on: February 18, 2018, 01:26:39 AM »
dude no lol it's seriously gotta be 50/50, and it's been this way since the 1990's or so at least, there were some periods of really weird cross pollination between the nutty fromge groups...that's how the militia-lite preppers got into the libertarian movement

TVC15

« Reply #16900 on: February 18, 2018, 01:28:20 AM »

My favorite thing about most of the videos I watched is the faces of the cops when they realize they’ve got one of these people. They seem to relish it.
serge

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #16901 on: February 18, 2018, 01:46:53 AM »

The alt-left in general and the groups it has infested have adopted a shitload of distinguished mentally-challenged ideas from rightwingers. Haven't liberals started buying guns by the truckload too to defend against the government? (lol)

what

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #16902 on: February 18, 2018, 01:53:08 AM »

what

The alt-left in general and the groups it has infested have adopted a shitload of distinguished mentally-challenged ideas from rightwingers. Haven't liberals started buying guns by the truckload too to defend against the government? And then I said LOL

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #16903 on: February 18, 2018, 01:56:12 AM »
lol

daycru

« Reply #16904 on: February 18, 2018, 02:21:51 AM »
There is no such thing as the alt-left

BlackBuzzard

« Reply #16905 on: February 18, 2018, 02:23:35 AM »
To those boycotting Kingdom Come Deliverance over Vávra's views... mission accomplished. It's only sold half a mil on PC in a few days.

I am amazed at this form and it's predecessor and how any type of right leaning politics is automatically deemed "racist, anti-feminist, fascist" etc . Many on here even demonize Colin Moriarity and he is by no means a conservative on anything other than fiscal matters. He is as left leaning as they come.

You can't claim to be a diverse forum and them demonize anyone with even remotely right leaning views. Oh, but then some will say "Varvra is an extremist with racist views!" and then try and blanket anyone on this forum who believes conservatively. It's honestly getting quite predicable and outrageous. You aren't open thinking when someone disagrees with your particular political or social views and then gang up on a poster or developer in this case with a mob mentality. I am well aware the mods are here on left leaning so when you put in the first post "we all know he's a racist" is not objective in my opinion. He made a decision to not put people of color in the game to be historical accurate as he saw fit.

A mod PM'ed me a few months ago and said "we have no problem with republicans and conservatives" but the mods let all other members on here attack them at will for their political beliefs. But, in this case, if a developer wears a MAGA shirt he is automatically a nazi and racist. To assume all gamers are left leaning and democrats is pretty laughable.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4660608/

User Banned (3 Days): Excusing and defending racism, community whining, account still in the junior phase.

:salute

benjipwns

« Reply #16906 on: February 18, 2018, 02:24:29 AM »

what

The alt-left in general and the groups it has infested have adopted a shitload of distinguished mentally-challenged ideas from rightwingers. Haven't liberals started buying guns by the truckload too to defend against the government? And then I said LOL
Exactly, the alt-left is a malignancy. Especially the young, naive, politically clueless babies that actually cried like girls at a Beatles concert when sanders DID NOT get the nom in '16. He said "free college" and they lost ALL common sense they may have had. They will never admit that they FUCKED UP BIG-TIME. This is the generation that thinks you can be a man one day, then say you are a woman the next day, then say you are a robot the next day. These are the spoiled kids that shouted down their parents in the 90s. I saw these kids growing up. They were 5-10 years younger than me. Where are all those alt-left Sanders supporters today? Do they recognize their complicity? Are they questioning their views on Clinton? Or were they always in St. Petersburg?

TVC15

« Reply #16907 on: February 18, 2018, 02:24:36 AM »
Everybody should have a tiny poodle to cuddle.
serge

etiolate

« Reply #16908 on: February 18, 2018, 02:27:29 AM »
The nerd in me prefers calling it the ctrl+left

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #16909 on: February 18, 2018, 02:27:37 AM »
cum town is the alt left

« Reply #16910 on: February 18, 2018, 02:41:56 AM »
What would we call the people on resetera?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #16911 on: February 18, 2018, 02:44:51 AM »
Exactly, the alt-left is a malignancy. Especially the young, naive, politically clueless babies that actually cried like girls at a Beatles concert when sanders DID NOT get the nom in '16. He said "free college" and they lost ALL common sense they may have had. They will never admit that they FUCKED UP BIG-TIME. This is the generation that thinks you can be a man one day, then say you are a woman the next day, then say you are a robot the next day. These are the spoiled kids that shouted down their parents in the 90s. I saw these kids growing up. They were 5-10 years younger than me. Where are all those alt-left Sanders supporters today? Do they recognize their complicity? Are they questioning their views on Clinton? Or were they always in St. Petersburg?

Enjoy your useless sticky human arms, commoner.

etiolate

« Reply #16912 on: February 18, 2018, 02:46:53 AM »
ctrl left for certain

They are a weird mix of Communist+Constructionist notions, but are deeply wired to defend establishment dictate. An end goal of social justice trying to advertise through major consumerist properties. They aren't the tin cup passing among revolutionaries. They are the pink ribbon awareness month Dasani bottle place in a recycle bin at a well sponsored protest.

Bravotyler

« Reply #16913 on: February 18, 2018, 03:01:53 AM »
I thought they got rid of the junior penalty on Resetti. I can't keep up with the almost daily backpedaling and changes, they just need to mod Excelsiorlef and embrace accelerationism already.

benjipwns

« Reply #16914 on: February 18, 2018, 03:08:50 AM »
i still have a problem with the notion that there's some kind of "alt" aspect, much like how everything was getting labeled "neoconservative" and "neoliberal" (although those at least started out with a sensible definition, they were never used for that for long)

social justice has always been a component of "the left", extremists/radicals/"warriors" are not and have never been new... opposing identity politics or whatever is the binding force of the "alt-right" has been an extensive component of the standard American right forever

if anything it really just seems to mean more the "extremely non-professional" or "amateur trained" in that most of these people are making names for themselves through non-traditional establishment forms like youtube and facebook and so on, and blogs before them, reducing the institutional role of the media gatekeepers to decide an "acceptable" set of positions as their place in the overall media landscape decreases further and further

shut up benji

etiolate

« Reply #16915 on: February 18, 2018, 03:22:00 AM »
The alt aspect exists in the attitude. This formation of the right is influenced by leftist ideas. They are often as opposed to foreign intervention as a Chomskite. They are not opposed to identity politics, but are white identity politics. The white pride parts of the alt-right are very collectivist.

The media aspect is because they came to the party later than the left side did. They adopt and try to make-their-own internet media, but its the side that opposes both that really ends up dominating that medium.  The alt-right has a lot of thanks due to traditional mainstream media who use them as a bigger-than-Godzilla monster. That's the true crux of the joke, "White supremacist finds it hard to keep meeting mainstream media interviews" joke. It's not that we're white supremacist loving, but we're in love with hating nazis.  That seems like a good thing until you realize the supply/demand contradictions lead to blowing up Richard Spencer instead of suffocating him.

edit: ps:: The "attitude" is that they don't care.  The anger of the people that go this way towards the traditional right-wing powers seems to stem from the Republican's losing the culture war. They cowered towards racism accusations. The alt-right cares so little for this approach, that they'll go full racism and not give a fuck. It's an ugly form of counter-culture.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 03:29:23 AM by etiolate »

TVC15

« Reply #16916 on: February 18, 2018, 03:28:57 AM »
Son arrested after stabbing father during fight over where to find the cheapest gas
http://kfor.com/2018/02/02/son-arrested-after-stabbing-father-during-fight-over-where-to-find-the-cheapest-gas/
serge

benjipwns

« Reply #16917 on: February 18, 2018, 03:38:47 AM »
The alt aspect exists in the attitude. This formation of the right is influenced by leftist ideas. They are often as opposed to foreign intervention as a Chomskite. They are not opposed to identity politics, but are white identity politics. The white pride parts of the alt-right are very collectivist.
Isolationism/non-interventionism and this...lets call it distrust of "foreign" influences on American purity was part of the traditional American "right" though.

Reaganite and Republican alliance with the actual neoconservatives was Cold War specific, these divergences re-emerged before 9/11 CHANGED EVERYTHING. (Although the dominant forces were never of the traditional "conservative" foreign policy spheres to begin with.)

The anti-PC/social studies whatever/feminazi/etc. attitude is how Rush Limbaugh got famous.

etiolate

« Reply #16918 on: February 18, 2018, 03:43:39 AM »
Rush isn't what we have now. I grew up in a period where Rush was the local political squawk box. Now and then are not the same.

He's very different from the current string of anti-sjw. The new string comes from the sciences. Basically, certain idealistic views have fallen off due to a better understanding of human biology and history. The new string comes from the left.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #16919 on: February 18, 2018, 04:44:41 AM »
I consider myself a neo-alt-centrist.

I'm even further center than people who consider themselves centrists.

:snob