Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 581389 times)

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #2160 on: March 14, 2018, 08:21:03 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Seriously. Stop responding to It. Let It go back to it's mod safety board.

You were told to stop calling me it so why do you keep calling me that?

Don't be like that, he capitalized the i.

I am not a fucking It.

Can someone tell me what the point of having mods is if people can disregard the things they say without consequence

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #2161 on: March 14, 2018, 08:21:17 PM »
Wait RE has aped the "member who is a bot that gifts shit" as well?  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

BisMarckie

« Reply #2162 on: March 14, 2018, 08:22:39 PM »
ModBot giveaways were the best part of GAF :trumps

nudemacusers

« Reply #2163 on: March 14, 2018, 08:23:38 PM »

I am not a fucking It.

Can someone tell me what the point of having mods is if people can disregard the things they say without consequence
The inmates run the asylum here.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #2164 on: March 14, 2018, 08:23:56 PM »
changing thread titles to make fun of Etiolate
每天生气

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #2165 on: March 14, 2018, 08:26:01 PM »
we expect people here to be mature enough to deal with or ignore things they don't like.
Don't need mommy and daddy to keep you safe.

Unless you're Creepy Stalker. He apparently took things too far.
que

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #2166 on: March 14, 2018, 08:26:06 PM »
ModBot giveaways were the best part of GAF :trumps

The giveaways were cool but that thing seems to be literally ripped from the other place and given a new name  :lol :lol :lol

Even how you interact with is fucking similar.

daemon

« Reply #2167 on: March 14, 2018, 08:27:02 PM »

I am not a fucking It.

You do realize we abuse eachother on this board and equaled dennis to permanently banned pedophile amirox when it blew up? Do you even comprehend banter and jokes? lol

shosta

« Reply #2168 on: March 14, 2018, 08:27:32 PM »
we expect people here to be mature enough to deal with or ignore things they don't like.

There were a couple of other times. HIVE is like the only person I've ever seen obliterated from The Bore, and I think Rahx was on some thin fucking ice when he was verbally abusing Valkyrie.
每天生气

Nola

« Reply #2169 on: March 14, 2018, 08:27:57 PM »
Nola: Physical attractiveness is a reliable advantage. Being hispanic and attractive and intelligent is going to do more for you than being white and lacking those traits.  Because skin color does not travel as an advantage. Skin color can become a disadvantage if you're trying to get into college with AA, for example. It fades as advantage when you travel to another country. It fades when you travel to a different city. However, physical attractiveness tends to not fade when put in different situations.

I'll put it another way: There are many places in the world where it's not good to be the white guy. There are far fewer places int he world where it's not good to be the attractive guy.

Overall, most people are a factor of a multitude of traits that determine their advantages and disadvantages. Some traits can be an advantage and a disadvantage, as there is contextual influence at play.

This is why your dumbass is on ignore.

I'm on ignore because you couldn't handle having your nonsense unraveled about Seth Rich and Speedtest hacker conspiracies. Which prompted passive aggressive comments in unrelated threads and you unable to handle it when I insulted back.

Again though, you are kind of asserting stuff without any capacity to truly qualify it. So the discussion you are angling toward is kind of a non-starter because it exists solely in the realm of subjectivity. Attractiveness and most other traits(whatever that means) > whiteness is ultimately unprovable given the limitations of our capacity to rigorously test complex things like that on macro levels.

What we know historically, scientifically, economically, and observationally is that there are a number of traits that in the aggregate gives an individual an advantage in society over those lacking it or with certain alternative traits. Attractiveness is one, race is also absolutely one. Especially in this country.

And there is an enormous amount of evidence to back this up. Does being white travel? depends on the country. But given the way world history has played out it does so better than any other race. Since on a whole, places where being white has ingrained enormous structural, economic, and societal advantages constitutes where the majority of wealth and nation development are.

Take America. You have 300 years of built up structural and normative advantages that give a leg up to white people. Particularly white men. That is a pretty fucking powerful advantage to have, and it means that you are far more probable to start life out with more advantages if you are the product of white parents. And studies in all manner of fields illustrate ways in which this plays out. From the smaller advantages, like having a white sounding name tends to lead to more callbacks for jobs than a black sounding name. To the slightly bigger ones like housing loans and the ongoing discrimination that is still being found as recent as last year amongst three major banks. To the really big ones like the probability of being white leading to being born and growing up in areas and school districts that are more rooted in educational opportunities and who's schools are better advantaged toward college acceptance criteria or being in a wealthier household and having access and the ability to afford healthier meals, better healthcare, extending one's life expectancy.

Is it more advantageous than attractiveness on the whole? IDK, like I said, kind of impossible to ever determine. Not even sure how you would structure or test such a thing either.

I don't have any reason to doubt that attractiveness is an advantage, even a major one. Plenty of evidence - some which you provided - illustrates that. Doesn't mean being white, particularly in America, isn't itself often a major advantage as well. And it is kind of silly to get in a dick measuring contest over something of this nature.

Cream

« Reply #2170 on: March 14, 2018, 08:28:33 PM »

OK I understand that and yet a mod did specifically say to not misgender anyone or call them it if they don’t want to be called it and this poster that has called me it continues to call me it despite literally responding to the mod direction and calling me it in that response!

BisMarckie

« Reply #2171 on: March 14, 2018, 08:29:24 PM »

The giveaways were cool but that thing seems to be literally ripped from the other place and given a new name  :lol :lol :lol

Even how you interact with is fucking similar.

Yeah it's pretty blatant.
Maybe Tyler can sue ResetERA LLC and get a free Clear ERA account out of it?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2172 on: March 14, 2018, 08:29:56 PM »

There were a couple of other times. HIVE is like the only person I've ever seen obliterated from The Bore, and I think Rahx was on some thin fucking ice when he was verbally abusing Valkyrie.

HIVE got banned for a grand total of one day for being a garbage poster, it was his decision not to come back after that.
dog

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #2173 on: March 14, 2018, 08:30:53 PM »
fuck the mods

shosta

« Reply #2174 on: March 14, 2018, 08:31:07 PM »
HIVE got banned for a grand total of one day for being a garbage poster, it was his decision not to come back after that.
well im pretty sure he's dead now, so I hope you're happy
每天生气

Cream

« Reply #2175 on: March 14, 2018, 08:31:20 PM »

I am not a fucking It.

You do realize we abuse eachother on this board and equaled dennis to permanently banned pedophile amirox when it blew up? Do you even comprehend banter and jokes? lol

And do you even comprehend degrees of severity? The mod direction says misgendering is not a valid form of shit posting

shosta

« Reply #2176 on: March 14, 2018, 08:32:00 PM »
will you stfu already
每天生气

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #2177 on: March 14, 2018, 08:32:38 PM »
fuck the mods
Where can I sign up for that? :phil
que

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #2178 on: March 14, 2018, 08:33:35 PM »

I am not a fucking It.

You've got to wait for the report to be processed at least 2 to 5 days until the mods decide what they'll do with the poster. Until then keep reporting him.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #2179 on: March 14, 2018, 08:34:18 PM »
USER WARNED: Transphobic comments

will you stfu already

kingv

« Reply #2180 on: March 14, 2018, 08:34:51 PM »
Jfc

There really is no amount of proof about racial inequality that will ever change your mind, huh?

I don't want to put words in etoilate's mouth, but he's not saying the modern world is a post-racial meritocracy. Just that someone born into the good life in America these days seems to make a point to not count their blessings.

That can be a completely true statement at the same time as saying there is massive inequality in all areas of American society and black people have it much worse than whites. The evidence, documented by basically by every organization and group possible overwhelmingly supports this.

Pretty much the biggest determinants of a child’s  future success is how much money your parents make and whether you are raised by a single mother/father. Certainly there is racial inequality, but a black child born into an upper middle class family with two parents, on average has better future success than a white kid born to a poor single mom.

To be fair, there is correlation between being black, and being poor, and being in a single parent family and correlation with lower income and single parent families, in general.

daemon

« Reply #2181 on: March 14, 2018, 08:35:15 PM »

OK I understand that and yet a mod did specifically say to not misgender anyone or call them it if they don’t want to be called it and this poster that has called me it continues to call me it despite literally responding to the mod direction and calling me it in that response!

I understand your issue with the matter but can you not jump like a startled cat just because he said it? This is not for this conversation, it's for your own good and coping with real life in a productive way. if someone called you it on the street, would you jump on him and call the cops? or would you just shrug it off? I'm telling you, you should shrug it off. if thisismyusername bothers you , you can also block him to avoid seeing stuff you don't like. I don't know, why do you want higher authorities to cuddle your experience like that?

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #2182 on: March 14, 2018, 08:35:29 PM »
hey Cream have you considered the radical option of "not responding" yet?
bent

Cream

« Reply #2183 on: March 14, 2018, 08:35:33 PM »

I am not a fucking It.

You've got to wait for the report to be processed at least 2 to 5 days until the mods decide what they'll do with the poster. Until then keep reporting him.

He’s done it three times.  I’ve reported him twice since I actually missed the first time.  But I will send another report for every time he does it

FUME5

« Reply #2184 on: March 14, 2018, 08:35:40 PM »

kingv

« Reply #2185 on: March 14, 2018, 08:36:35 PM »

I am not a fucking It.

And do you even comprehend degrees of severity? The mod direction says misgendering is not a valid form of shit posting

If you really want to get the mods to take action, you need to PM one of them, try Jayduns, Benjipwns, or Dos Los Tacos.

daemon

« Reply #2186 on: March 14, 2018, 08:36:52 PM »
hey Cream have you considered the radical option of "not responding" yet?

shosta

« Reply #2187 on: March 14, 2018, 08:37:38 PM »
He’s done it three times.  I’ve reported him twice since I actually missed the first time.  But I will send another report for every time he does it
:mueller
每天生气

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #2188 on: March 14, 2018, 08:37:53 PM »

:exxy

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #2189 on: March 14, 2018, 08:38:14 PM »
report posts, brehs
bent

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2190 on: March 14, 2018, 08:40:27 PM »
At least Cream has only sent two reports, filler sends one like every day and it's really annoying.
dog

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2191 on: March 14, 2018, 08:41:05 PM »
 :doge

El Babua

« Reply #2192 on: March 14, 2018, 08:41:27 PM »
I hit the report button a lot when browsing on mobile :fbm

shosta

« Reply #2193 on: March 14, 2018, 08:41:27 PM »
annihilated
每天生气

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #2194 on: March 14, 2018, 08:41:33 PM »
filler sends one like every day and it's really annoying.

then people need to stop shitting on nintendo

Cream

« Reply #2195 on: March 14, 2018, 08:42:25 PM »
At least Cream has only sent two reports, filler sends one like every day and it's really annoying.

As a mod, do you not have the ability to give disciplinary action?

Can you please make it clear that misgendering isn’t tolerated?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2196 on: March 14, 2018, 08:43:07 PM »
cream>cindi>final fantasy IIII

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2197 on: March 14, 2018, 08:43:31 PM »
Just put TIMU on your ignore list, that's what everybody else does.
dog

Bore Expert

« Reply #2198 on: March 14, 2018, 08:44:24 PM »
I reported every post from the last five pages, including my own.

Cream

« Reply #2199 on: March 14, 2018, 08:44:27 PM »

.....wtf is wrong with you people

OK can somebody please tell me how to put somebody on ignore because I can’t find it on mobile and I’ve been looking for a while

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2200 on: March 14, 2018, 08:45:00 PM »
 :lol

daemon

« Reply #2201 on: March 14, 2018, 08:46:00 PM »

I put him in ignore when Taylor Swift didn't denounce the nazis.

I couldn't bear myself to see that avatar.

I still have nightmares about it

About the ignore list, Cream.

Click on the following link: www.lemonparty.com

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #2202 on: March 14, 2018, 08:46:02 PM »
 :neogaf

Optimus

« Reply #2203 on: March 14, 2018, 08:46:58 PM »

As a mod, do you not have the ability to give disciplinary action?

Can you please make it clear that misgendering isn’t tolerated?

Again, he can't decide on his own, they decide together that's why it takes so long for reports to be processed. You have to wait.

Cream

« Reply #2204 on: March 14, 2018, 08:47:24 PM »
Alright so here’s my honest question.

I understand now that mod instructions are complete bullshit.

So can someone say why they think Joe Molotov would make a big red post saying to not do something when he should know that it would be ignored?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #2205 on: March 14, 2018, 08:47:57 PM »
You know what I've seen a whole lot of in like the last 20 pages

A lot of really dumb shit but also

Long, reasonable, well-thought-out statements from a number of people

And Cream replies "jfc ur dum" "oh u trot out the old talking points"

Minimum fucking effort for things that are supposed to be a big deal in their life

You know how hard it must be to resist just replying to everything Cream says with "YOU trot out the same old tired talking points?"

Because they are, every time

And yet people don't do that, they actually try to say things of substance and Cream is like "tldr fagit"

The only long posts Cream makes are copy pasted from random statistic sites with an agenda and data from 2005

There's something wrong when etoliate is winning an argument because his opponent is just like "blehhh u were mean earlier"
Uncle

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2206 on: March 14, 2018, 08:50:33 PM »

So can someone say why they think Joe Molotov would make a big red post saying to not do something when he should know that it would be ignored?
:smug

shosta

« Reply #2207 on: March 14, 2018, 08:50:57 PM »
Cream, grow the fuck up. Joe's telling people to knock it off and not be too nasty. This thread's not out of control yet, just capitalizing on your endless fragility and hilarious reactions. Also your flailing for familiar safe space levers like report buttons and whining to "mods" is an infinite well of laughter for us. The last thread recently got locked for being especially toxic so it's not like they don't keep this thing within some very broad lanes sometimes. But you're not some huge victim, you're just being obnoxious. So cry about it some more, no one cares. I have no idea how you function in real life.
每天生气

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #2208 on: March 14, 2018, 08:51:07 PM »

These are the best posts Cream has made all thread, keep em coming :delicious
Uncle

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2209 on: March 14, 2018, 08:51:18 PM »
OK can somebody please tell me how to put somebody on ignore because I can’t find it on mobile and I’ve been looking for a while

Profile > Modify Profile > Buddies/Ignores List... > Edit Ignore List
dog

daemon

« Reply #2210 on: March 14, 2018, 08:51:41 PM »

This is a communist forum, ruled by chairman meow. Joe Molotov isn't the authority.

Optimus

« Reply #2211 on: March 14, 2018, 08:51:59 PM »
I really don't know if Cream is trolling us or if we're trolling him. At this point it is so fun I don't even care.

Cream

« Reply #2212 on: March 14, 2018, 08:52:50 PM »

Thank you!

Goodbye Optimus, thisismyusername, etiolate And Nintex.

daemon

« Reply #2213 on: March 14, 2018, 08:53:01 PM »
I really don't know if Cream is trolling us or if we're trolling him. At this point it is so fun I don't even care.

Pretty positive cream is a voat member creating a better alibi for reee

Oh no, she's/he's/idontevenknowyourgender¡s loading bullets on the ignore list! Please don't it wuz joek.

Cream

« Reply #2214 on: March 14, 2018, 08:55:02 PM »

Look.

I PROMISE you guys. I will try REALLY hard to not get so upset about all the gender stuff.

But in exchange can you PLEASE stop with this “cream is an alt of” “cream is really” stuff?

I PROMISE you, absolutely swear on my fucking life that I am 100% genuine.

Hot Slice

« Reply #2215 on: March 14, 2018, 08:55:40 PM »

Thank you!

Why say goodbye to those whose replies you won’t hear, or that aren’t worth your time? Self-aggrandizement? Merely curious, not that it matters at all in the grand scheme of things mind you.

etiolate

« Reply #2216 on: March 14, 2018, 08:56:01 PM »
I was nice to cream!

And Shosta doesn't get ignored? not even one of his identities?

Cream

« Reply #2217 on: March 14, 2018, 08:57:11 PM »

Thank you!

Why say goodbye to those whose replies you won’t hear, or that aren’t worth your time? Self-aggrandizement? Merely curious, not that it matters at all in the grand scheme of things mind you.

You’ve already made it into another way for you to judge me, so does it really matter what my answer is?

I want you to know you don’t fool me at all Huelen

nudemacusers

« Reply #2218 on: March 14, 2018, 08:57:40 PM »

I put him in ignore when Taylor Swift didn't denounce the nazis.

I couldn't bear myself to see that avatar.

I still have nightmares about it

About the ignore list, Cream.

Click on the following link: www.lemonparty.com
Jeez... the forum interface may be from 1998 but our shock sites don’t need to be too.  :-\
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

daemon

« Reply #2219 on: March 14, 2018, 08:58:38 PM »

Look.

I PROMISE you guys. I will try REALLY hard to not get so upset about all the gender stuff.

But in exchange can you PLEASE stop with this “cream is an alt of” “cream is really” stuff?

I PROMISE you, absolutely swear on my fucking life that I am 100% genuine.

I'm trying to tell you, I am for the most part joking. You should watch this vid: