Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5829205 times)

nudemacusers

Re: The Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash
« Reply #22500 on: July 22, 2018, 11:53:43 AM »
These sound like Tweets from a drunk guy who has had his inhibitions removed.
We talking about a baseball player or James Gunn? :thinking
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22501 on: July 22, 2018, 11:58:09 AM »
As I said before. Gunn’s tweets are the kinds of tweets that age poorly but reflect things that can quickly change. Hader’s tweets reflect something that’s not likely to change in 8 or even 25 years.

i guess they believe in pedophile conversion therapy  :sabu

nudemacusers

« Reply #22502 on: July 22, 2018, 12:01:25 PM »
Gunn did have some racist tweets though. “Fuck Mexicans” and the Jew one.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #22503 on: July 22, 2018, 12:01:48 PM »
As I said before. Gunn’s tweets are the kinds of tweets that age poorly but reflect things that can quickly change. Hader’s tweets reflect something that’s not likely to change in 8 or even 25 years.
(Image removed from quote.)

i guess they believe in pedophile conversion therapy  :sabu
The amirox mod campaign continues
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22504 on: July 22, 2018, 12:03:30 PM »
I don't condone the jokes at all, but they were both coming from a very different place.

One was gross edge-lord humour, the other was actual hate speech.

:neogaf

Leadbelly

« Reply #22505 on: July 22, 2018, 12:04:57 PM »

:gladbron

Putting the logic to one side, actually Gunn did make racist jokes.

Try again.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22506 on: July 22, 2018, 12:07:02 PM »
40 yeah old man makes a jew and mexican joke: just a guy having a little edgy humor, deserves no punishment

17 year old kid says the n word: racist for life, he was old enough to know better, can never be forgiven

nudemacusers

« Reply #22507 on: July 22, 2018, 12:10:08 PM »
Also, it’s possible that this is all an alt right conspiracy against the MLB, so to be safe I’ll apply the zattmurdock protest approach and buy a Josh Hader jersey.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #22508 on: July 22, 2018, 12:10:36 PM »
"Lets talk about America's Gunn problem..."

Ok, you've peaked. You don't need to do anymore stand-up now. :doge

Bravotyler

« Reply #22509 on: July 22, 2018, 12:13:19 PM »
40 yeah old man makes a jew and mexican joke: just a guy having a little edgy humor, deserves no punishment

17 year old kid says the n word: racist for life, he was old enough to know better, can never be forgiven

Good faith
Bad faith
Red faith
Blue faith

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #22510 on: July 22, 2018, 12:26:39 PM »
The fourth wall is really being broken for REEEEEEEEsettis lately. How much longer can they keep this shtick up?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #22511 on: July 22, 2018, 12:34:50 PM »

:gladbron

Putting the logic to one side, actually Gunn did make racist jokes.

Try again.

This is where, “Guys, he worked at Troma, they knew what they were getting!” falls apart. Troma-produced movies are filled with racial/racist gags.
serge

LionPride

« Reply #22512 on: July 22, 2018, 12:35:26 PM »

Eh, Hader said distinguished black fellow and white power 7 years ago

At 17 you know not to fucking say distinguished black fellow, cause nobody but racists says distinguished black fellow in real life, especially that many times. He's 24 and I do not have a reason to believe he's changed in the slightest

Boredfrom

« Reply #22514 on: July 22, 2018, 12:38:42 PM »
La Enchilada joke is kind of clever.

nudemacusers

« Reply #22515 on: July 22, 2018, 12:41:00 PM »
Lx Enchiladx joke is kind of clever.
:wag
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

TVC15

« Reply #22516 on: July 22, 2018, 12:41:14 PM »

At 17 you know not to fucking say distinguished black fellow, cause nobody but racists says distinguished black fellow in real life, especially that many times. He's 24 and I do not have a reason to believe he's changed in the slightest

Gunn could having been on video melodically singing the n-word while in blackface doing a Carmen Miranda fruit hat dance (I know she’s not black, just need more spice here) and Resetera would be cool with it. I can guarantee if it came down to racism vs children’s toy movies, they’d side with the latter.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 12:47:20 PM by TVC 15 »
serge

Boredfrom

« Reply #22517 on: July 22, 2018, 12:43:17 PM »

Don’t steal my culture from me, asshat. Is my right to say whatever or not something is okay when we other mexican people think about it.

LionPride

« Reply #22518 on: July 22, 2018, 12:44:51 PM »

Gunn could having been on video melodically singing the n-word while in blackface doing a Carmen Miranda fruit dance (I know she’s not black, just need more spice here) and Resetera would be cool with it. I can guarantee if it came down to racism vs children’s toy movies, they’d side with the latter.
Shit you probably right

and that pisses me off. Cause with Hader it's like man fuck his ass

With Gunn I'm like....dude why? Like what the hell made you think shit was aight to do?

But you may be right, they really do care about these nerd properties

I mean so do I but god damn not to the point that I don't understand it's both possible to be like What the Fuck towards Gunn AND also say fuck Mike C this is some ol bullshit.

But they can't see beyond their asses about the fact certain shit you cannot say and maintain a job

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22519 on: July 22, 2018, 12:47:41 PM »

that's not my point. just pointing out they are full of shit and defending gunn because he makes their favorite nerd movies and tweets "fuck trump" once in a while

nudemacusers

« Reply #22520 on: July 22, 2018, 12:49:16 PM »

Don’t steal my culture from me, asshat. Is my right to say whatever or not something is okay when we other mexican people think about it.
I’m mexican bitch so consider yourself actioned
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22521 on: July 22, 2018, 12:51:04 PM »

Boredfrom

« Reply #22522 on: July 22, 2018, 12:51:49 PM »

I’m a mexican that lives in Mexico, DOUBLE MEXICAN! Don’t argue in BAD FAITH

LionPride

« Reply #22523 on: July 22, 2018, 12:53:14 PM »

that's not my point. just pointing out they are full of shit and defending gunn because he makes their favorite nerd movies and tweets "fuck trump" once in a while
Yeah, I mean I've said that

Like shit we're all hypocritical when it comes to people we like doing shit

but man

There is zero, and I do mean zero ways you will catch me defending what Gunn said and acting like his stupid ass shouldn't have been fired

Cause man, if you already fucked up once and apologized, delete the goddamn tweets and move tf on sheesh

It's awful that this happened bc of Mike C, that stupid cunt waffle, but Gunn was also a 40 yr old man tweeting about nutting on Kid's faces

Vertigo

« Reply #22524 on: July 22, 2018, 12:53:19 PM »
 :rejoice

https://www.resetera.com/posts/10664205/

Holy shit.

You guys have lost your damn minds.

You don't get to police people's opinions or bully them as "tools" or accuse them for being part of the Alt Right just because they don't agree. And before y'all come at me with that shit, no. The fucking AltRight has me as some target for god knows why (fuck y'all for logging my posts btw, hi assholes)

So sorry I ain't a part of them either

Someone has experienced personal pain and assault and that changes people's perspectives on issues.

"This is bigger than your personal pain"

What kind of holier than thou moral liberal type shit is that? Wtf?

Truly spoken as someone who's never been fucking abused or had to deal with some traumatic shit.

You guys are going stircrazy. He's a fucking white male director. His career is far from over. He will be fine. Your damn movie will still be made.

Fucking James Gunn took this news better than y'all right now, he's the one who actually lost something here.

Shape the fuck up. Take all this energy and anger and point it at Cernovich or whoever the fuck he is. Mobilize, do a public campaign to let the world know how shitty he is.

50 fucking pages of discussion like y'all think this thread is doing anything important in this matter.

nudemacusers

« Reply #22525 on: July 22, 2018, 12:54:15 PM »

Wow you’re so well spoken  :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #22526 on: July 22, 2018, 12:56:26 PM »
double mexican reminds me of that racist 4 panel sonic the hedgehog comic where robotnik/eggman calls the fish a double hotdog

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22527 on: July 22, 2018, 12:57:45 PM »

but man

There is zero, and I do mean zero ways you will catch me defending what Gunn said and acting like his stupid ass shouldn't have been fired

Cause man, if you already fucked up once and apologized, delete the goddamn tweets and move tf on sheesh

It's awful that this happened bc of Mike C, that stupid cunt waffle, but Gunn was also a 40 yr old man tweeting about nutting on Kid's faces

eh, i don't think anything should have happened to gunn or the baseball guy. no one deserves their career ruined from 10 year old stupid shit on twitter. but i also get why gunn would be fired and this baseball guy would be suspended. still stupid, but that's how shit happens in the world sometimes.

Boredfrom

« Reply #22528 on: July 22, 2018, 12:57:48 PM »

???

I Didn’t get that..

nudemacusers

« Reply #22529 on: July 22, 2018, 01:03:28 PM »

???

I Didn’t get that..
Oof maybe not..
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #22530 on: July 22, 2018, 01:04:33 PM »
©@©™

Boredfrom

« Reply #22531 on: July 22, 2018, 01:05:04 PM »

???

I Didn’t get that..
Oof maybe not..

:(

(I didn’t get if you were sarcastic (because doge) or was serious)

LionPride

« Reply #22532 on: July 22, 2018, 01:07:57 PM »

but man

eh, i don't think anything should have happened to gunn or the baseball guy. no one deserves their career ruined from 10 year old stupid shit on twitter. but i also get why gunn would be fired and this baseball guy would be suspended. still stupid, but that's how shit happens in the world sometimes.
Nah if you get caught up saying racial slurs, the very least you can do is go to racial sensitivity training

Neither is gonna have their career ruined, for fucks sake Brewers fans gave that assclown a standing ovation and Gunn is a well liked white man, they'll both be fine

TVC15

« Reply #22533 on: July 22, 2018, 01:20:41 PM »

but man

As a 37-year-old whose posts here are like 75% pedo jokes, what is the proper age to stop?
serge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22534 on: July 22, 2018, 01:23:33 PM »
get caught up saying racial slurs, the very least you can do is go to racial sensitivity training

Neither is gonna have their career ruined, for fucks sake Brewers fans gave that assclown a standing ovation and Gunn is a well liked white man, they'll both be fine
i agree if you were caught saying it today. not if someone dug up shit from almost a decade ago. and i never said they had their careers ruined but that's the intent behind revealing old twitter bullshit on both sides. if anything this gunn shit benefits me cause he'll go back to making weird fucked up indie films instead of boring marvel nonsense.

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #22535 on: July 22, 2018, 01:28:29 PM »
https://twitter.com/CountDankulaTV/status/1021042642241703936

This keep getting funnier and funnier. Every single person that has been screwed by PC bullshit the past few years is pointing out the hypocrisy of these idiots.

BisMarckie

« Reply #22536 on: July 22, 2018, 01:38:09 PM »

That's just how sports work, nothing to do with his skin color :trumps

Cubs/Yankees fans kept cheering for Chapman and he did stuff that was way worse, same for Ryan Braun or Jose Reyes.
And how about Roethlisberger and Kobe Bryant ?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22537 on: July 22, 2018, 02:09:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tekashi69-pistol-whipped-kidnapped-robbed-and-hospitalized.57087/

Victim blaming on REeeee. :thinking
Starting to believe that some mods do indeed have ancestral Russian roots making them genetically more empathic to the wrong side of history.
ὕβρις

Jansen

« Reply #22538 on: July 22, 2018, 02:51:49 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/10672149/

https://www.resetera.com/posts/10672358/

Dude is such a troll how is he not barred from making threads

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #22539 on: July 22, 2018, 03:05:21 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tekashi69-pistol-whipped-kidnapped-robbed-and-hospitalized.57087/

Victim blaming on REeeee. :thinking
Starting to believe that some mods do indeed have ancestral Russian roots making them genetically more empathic to the wrong side of history.

i love 6ix9ine. gummo is a great tune.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

Boredfrom

« Reply #22541 on: July 22, 2018, 03:15:58 PM »
I will say that I don't mind this debate at all because there's clearly a divide in terms of how quick we are to forgive people who do the things we're working to get rid of if they later end up being on "our side" (whatever that means) that needs to be talked about and sorted through, if there could ever be some form of consensus on this, but I also think that defending celebrities should never ever in any universe be a priority over supporting and providing a welcoming safe space for people for whom these jokes are fucking not a joke at all. Think about what signal it sends when you are more worried about defending someone at any cost over actually showing support for the people they are harming, even if both of those are the targets of the same fascists. We should be united in exposing and taking down disgusting rapists like Cernovich so this type of shit doesn't keep happening instead of deriding people for not wanting to sing the praises of a guy that made disgusting fucking rape jokes, no matter when he did it.

So close yet so far...

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22542 on: July 22, 2018, 03:24:07 PM »
Yeah the Gunn thread has devolved into a dick measuring contest of who's the biggest activist :lol and everyone prefacing that they're not alt right.

The people arguing for the side of firing him, seem to have a major chip on their shoulder.

Based on some of the posts here in this thread, I absolutely don't blame them for not finding his blue material acceptable in any capacity, or for having the chip.

But I also believe that the discussion can't anymore be done in good faith. It's as if the the murder victim's mother was on the jury.

We've reached the good faith point of no return at approximately 14h27 this evening...
ὕβρις

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22543 on: July 22, 2018, 03:26:33 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/why-do-some-people-believe-that-we-are-living-in-a-simulation.1463945/

Quote from: Tesseract, post: 253349111, member: 47470
The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

Now, there's like this subtransmission zone below the third dimension that's just turned over to the most horrible things, it's what it resonates to, and it's trying to get up into the third dimension; that's just a basic level consciousnesses, to launch up into the next levels. Our species is already way up at the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there's this big war trying to basically destroy humanity because humanity has free will and there's a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will so evil is allowed to come in and contend and not just good. And the elites themselves believe they're racing using human technology to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they're going to merge with machines, transcend and breakaway from the failed species that is Man. Which is kind of like a false transmission because they're thinking what they are is ugly and bad; projecting it onto themselves instead of believing no, it's a human test about building us up.

And so Google was set up 18, 19 years ago so that they wanted to build a giant artificial system. And Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it with the internet of things, and so all of our thoughts go into it and we're actually building a computer with real neurons in real-time that's also psychically connected to us that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers- a true crystal ball- but the big secret is once you have a crystal ball and know the future you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions and control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know and a true 2.0 in a very bad way hive mind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us not in some P.KD. wirehead system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

Quote from: longdi, post: 253350207, member: 477
I was reading up on the multi dimensional world, i like how it describes why 2D people cannot see 3D people, simple to explain all the D's. I guess that's where dead people ascend to a new dimension and be gods.

Your dead grandma is probably watching you mastebate from the higher plane.

Read this and believe in God bro.

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/xdimgod.html

Quote from: Death Dealer, post: 253349543, member: 743043
Michio Kaku, one of the founders of string theory, also thinks that intelligent ETs are interacting with this planet. Have you seen some of the latest Pentagon UFO vidoes, seen the inverviews with the pilots ? Stuff like this has been happening since at least WWII. It's indisputable the govt takes UFOs very seriously. There are dozens of declassified CIA and DIA files discussing the liklihood of them representing technological manifestations of ET. If this information is new, I recommend starting with Richard Dolan's book UFOs and the National Security State.

:crazy
ど助平

Boredfrom

« Reply #22544 on: July 22, 2018, 03:28:16 PM »
Yeah the Gunn thread has devolved into a dick measuring contest of who's the biggest activist :lol and everyone prefacing that they're not alt right.

The people arguing for the side of firing him, seem to have a major chip on their shoulder.

Based on some of the posts here in this thread, I absolutely don't blame them for not finding his blue material acceptable in any capacity, or for having the chip.

But I also believe that the discussion can't anymore be done in good faith. It's as if the the murder victim's mother was on the jury.

We've reached the good faith point of no return at approximately 14h27 this evening...

This sounds like the Opiate's defense...

LionPride

« Reply #22545 on: July 22, 2018, 03:32:35 PM »
It's fucking stupid that these niccas really told people who have actually been sexually assaulted/raped that they're not thinking straight in relation to Gunn when they say they don't exactly forgive him

Like....what

Are the Guardians movies that fucking important to you?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22546 on: July 22, 2018, 03:33:52 PM »
Neogaf : BELIEVE :derp
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #22547 on: July 22, 2018, 03:36:57 PM »
newsfeed
©@©™

Bore Expert

« Reply #22548 on: July 22, 2018, 03:37:49 PM »
I walked into Resetera on Bourbon Street tonight and thought of you fellas. A forum full of diverse gamers, everyone from sweetnicole to excelsiorelf. All woke and ready to advise. I could smell their perspiration all the way from here. Then I made a post and was actioned so hard it hurt to sit down.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 04:27:45 PM by Bore Expert »

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #22549 on: July 22, 2018, 03:38:36 PM »
Neogaf : BELIEVE :derp

Believe?  Believe women?  It was right there the entire time!
sigh

thetylerrob

« Reply #22550 on: July 22, 2018, 04:00:00 PM »
I walked into Resetera on Bourbon Street tonight and thought of you fellas. A forum full of diverse gamers, everyone from sweetnicole to excelsiorelf. All woke and ready to advise. I could smell their perspiration all the way from here. Then I made a post was actioned so hard it hurt to sit down.
Haha and gumbo, hip hop, big booty women jazz music to you my fellow african American.  :dolezal

Jansen

« Reply #22551 on: July 22, 2018, 04:07:52 PM »

venereology

« Reply #22552 on: July 22, 2018, 04:18:46 PM »
so you have that on the one hand, people saying people should stop being so easily offended, even though they're probably the same people who have called for people to be fired because they were offended

and on the other hand, people defending the firing while willfully denying that this is an alt-right driven series of events, even though cernovich is a textbook, admitted alt-right person

like, there's a reasonable place to be arguing from in that thread but that would require admitting both that you got played by one of the biggest names in goobergate, and that life isn't fair

venereology

« Reply #22553 on: July 22, 2018, 04:21:34 PM »
actually that's a lie, if you accepted those terms then there's no actual argument.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22554 on: July 22, 2018, 04:28:38 PM »
I'm not sure I even understand all the hand wringing over his jokes (as close as this very board), to be honest. Though I seem to have read Gunn was trying to scrub some things during the controversy so on some level must have agreed it looked bad.

I don't think he'll have too much difficulty finding work as he did plenty before joining Marvel, hopefully he'll go back at making fun films.

:yeshrug
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

venereology

« Reply #22556 on: July 22, 2018, 04:33:58 PM »
neither do I. maybe that says something bad about me, but I didn't find any of that particularly shocking (or funny). just dumb.

Averon

« Reply #22557 on: July 22, 2018, 04:37:30 PM »
All of that circular arguing about Gunn would be unnecessary if they just live by the very standards they oh so wanted. They help start this trend of getting people fired for what they say online, even if it was said years ago. And depending on what was said, such a firing could very well be deserved. This tread of "Fuck context, history, and recent behavior. Burn motherfucker!!" online mob justice they helped foment is now being used against them and they can't handle it.

Despite what Reee thinks, no one is a perfectly moral human being. Even the most wokest progressive ally probably said and/or done something they would now consider "toxic." If you're going to go down this road using online mob justice to right perceived wrongs, you should be prepared that others may do it to you, too.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 05:32:46 PM by Averon »

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #22558 on: July 22, 2018, 05:03:41 PM »
5000 replies in that Gunn thread.

five thousand fucking replies.

:lol

Fish<

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #22559 on: July 22, 2018, 05:10:00 PM »
It's fucking stupid that these niccas really told people who have actually been sexually assaulted/raped that they're not thinking straight in relation to Gunn when they say they don't exactly forgive him

Like....what

Are the Guardians movies that fucking important to you?

Where were you when Opiate (who's a pedo) did that to Fiction, on GAF? Welcome to #woke2014, bro.