Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5897839 times)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
Re: Other Forums |OT| The Desperation For Outrage
« Reply #61081 on: February 13, 2019, 03:07:23 PM »
I'm legit
 :mindblown
at some of the responses in that Aspiring Rapper Taking A Quick Nap thread

"Oh, the police should have waited until he woke naturally, given him some time to get his bearings, maybe given him some nice black coffee and maybe some bacon and eggs until he felt composed enough to ease into the day"
"Oh, passing out like that he was probably high or drunk as fuck, so its a bit off for the police to jump him, should have just let the dude drunk / high as fuck with an extended clip .40 cal carry on driving home like we all want to see driving around"

e:
Police acting like judge jury and executioner isn't a good thing, but what the fuck kind of mental contortions are people getting themselves into here?

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #61082 on: February 13, 2019, 03:09:22 PM »
if only he was wearing a maga cap, then his execution would be more than justified

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #61083 on: February 13, 2019, 03:17:39 PM »
Not to victim blame, but repurposing an old joke:
"What do you do if you wake up surrounded by men pointing guns at you?"
"WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY TELL YOU. VERY SLOWLY AND CAUTIOUSLY"

The concept of victim blaming being wrong has been so twisted

Literally anything bad that happens, there is always something the victim could've done to contribute to avoiding it

And there's a difference between recognizing stunningly ill-advised behavior and being a shithead who says "the woman was asking for it because of the way she dressed"

"Play stupid games" is a phrase for a reason
Uncle

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #61084 on: February 13, 2019, 03:33:21 PM »
If you ARE going to go to Resetera, you definitely need to wear women’s clothes though.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #61085 on: February 13, 2019, 03:37:44 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/iaaf-to-argue-that-caster-semenya-should-classified-as-a-%E2%80%9Cbiological-male-at-cas-see-staff-post.99438/post-17868628

welp, time for another account spring clean I guess.
Notice they literally C+Ped the modpost from the last similar topic and ignored all criticisms of that modpost, and the relevance of that modpost to this topic is somewhat questionable, so the tones already been set.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #61086 on: February 13, 2019, 03:46:22 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/iaaf-to-argue-that-caster-semenya-should-classified-as-a-%E2%80%9Cbiological-male-at-cas-see-staff-post.99438/post-17868628

Notice they literally C+Ped the modpost from the last similar topic and ignored all criticisms of that modpost, and the relevance of that modpost to this topic is somewhat questionable, so the tones already been set.

Noooooo, they made sure to leave an avenue for discontent.

If you have questions on this modpost or policy, please contact one of our mod captains (B-Dubs, Mist, Hecht) directly. Thanks.

:mike

BisMarckie

« Reply #61087 on: February 13, 2019, 03:49:01 PM »
If you seriously want to discuss anything regarding this topic seriously on resetera, you are just asking to get banned.

whatever, I just read this modpost for the first time and just saw the title of the publication.

"the Journal of Sporting Cultures and Identities in 2015"
:goldberg

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #61088 on: February 13, 2019, 03:54:58 PM »
You have people like Vic Mignogna getting fired from Funimation over his past behavior, and Tim Allen losing his TV show due to being a Trump supporter

I'm getting tired of all this Vic/Tim blaming
Uncle

BisMarckie

« Reply #61089 on: February 13, 2019, 03:56:17 PM »
You just know there is an article titled "The Trotskyst view on salary caps in American sports" in there.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #61090 on: February 13, 2019, 03:57:50 PM »
You have people like Vic Mignogna getting fired from Funimation over his past behavior, and Tim Allen losing his TV show due to being a Trump supporter

I'm getting tired of all this Vic/Tim blaming

:goty

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:aweshum
[close]

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #61091 on: February 13, 2019, 04:12:29 PM »
Resetera: Shut up and listen to women

Also Resetera: Fuck any woman who thinks a man in a dress shouldnt be able to compete in the woman's division of their sport
:O

Jansen

« Reply #61092 on: February 13, 2019, 04:13:08 PM »

Posted at 11:31am and not even off the first page

At some point the mods have to realize that they're just stifling discussion... right?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #61093 on: February 13, 2019, 04:29:13 PM »
if only he was wearing a maga cap, then his execution would be more than justified

"How does it feel to kill human beings?"

"I don't kill humans, only fascists."
dog

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #61094 on: February 13, 2019, 04:29:26 PM »
Caster Semenya? Cast your semen?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #61096 on: February 13, 2019, 04:40:35 PM »
Oh? And what about the MAGA kid who said that their land was rightfully stolen because "that's the way of the world"? Was he just some random kid who just so happened to be in the group of HS kids, but was totally not associated with them too?

Was that shit even in the report? What about the kids tomahawking at Nathan? You can only be racist verbally now? And the chaperone who said "all I can say is Santa Clause is white" before walking off and high fiving someone?

What a fucking joke.

Here is the report, it's only four pages long.. just finished reading it.

As I stated earlier, this is a shady ass report that fails to address basic things I was able to discover just by watching videos linked to me that I didn't even search for.

1. This report is curiously based around what the students said, and not around their clearly racist acts. It even SAYS THEY DID THE TOMAHAWK CHOP, yet conveniently leaves it out of the findings, as this is clearly racist behavior.

2. A student in a MAGA hat shouts at the native Americans once they start walking away and says their land was rightfully stolen, because that's "just the way of the world". This was never addressed in the report. It's on video.

3. A chaperone, again, on video says to the black Israelites "well Santa Clause was white" and high fives someone while walking away, after the BIs tell him that Jesus is not white. This is blatantly racist and completely absent in the report.

4. The students who said the rape joke supposedly didn't go to the school, yet was surrounded by a ton of HS kids with MAGA hats. The report conveniently leaves out if there was an association with other students from the school. The sexual harassment was inconclusive, yet there were MAGA wearing HS aged students in the video in question.

5. This is an all boys school, is it not? There were girls in the video in MAGA gear as well in the large group of students, so it's very clear that they met up with either people they knew or decided to associate themselves with.

Basically these findings left out huge chunks and only summarized the students' racism in what they specifically said to Nathan and the BIs, and didn't examine their racist acts (that were literally stated but not examined in the report itself), while failing to even recognize that other racist things were said in other interactions while the native Americans were walking away and during conversations with BIs.

:umad

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #61098 on: February 13, 2019, 04:45:45 PM »

First I thought this was going to be clickbait alt-right like "watch feminist get DESTROYED" but the dude in the video doesn't seem like that kind of guy and the story is  :neogaf

:era

He was on Joe Rogan last week.

Totally ignoring the conversation: I would. He's not bad looking, he just needs to step-up in regards to owning his baldness.

That said:

Quote from: Wikipedia
Timothy Daniel Pool (born March 9, 1986) is an American journalist.[1] He is best known for livestreaming the Occupy Wall Street protests in 2011.

So he's done nothing of note beyond going to a place, opening Tunnel or whatever the Twitter livestream app of the day was, and filming (probably in portrait) the protests? And then somehow smokes weed with Joe Rogen?

... :snore Shit, Rogen. If you want interesting conversations while high, get me, a no-namer, on your program!

Pool grew up with his three siblings in Chicago's South Side[4] to a lower-middle-class family. He left school at age 14, educating himself at home through books.

Well, that explains the beanie.

But that said, his wikipedia is sparse and they don't delete it. Meanwhile, *autistic screeching* gets deleted despite having a novella of :no1curr level shit. :thinking

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'd still marry Jay over him, desu senpai.
[close]

agrajag

« Reply #61100 on: February 13, 2019, 05:12:20 PM »
If you ARE going to go to Resetera, you definitely need to wear blackface.

ftfy

:gurl :gurl :gurl

:dolezal :dolezal :dolezal :dolezal :dolezal :dolezal :dolezal :dolezal

james

« Reply #61101 on: February 13, 2019, 05:38:36 PM »
NINTENDO DELIVERED THE FULL PACKAGE BITCHES

THROW OUR YOUR GAME STATIONS AND X RECTANGLES

:gamer :bowsette :gamer :bowsette :gamer :bowsette :gamer :bowsette

Boredfrom

« Reply #61102 on: February 13, 2019, 05:40:40 PM »
I was excited for the Links Awakening remake... until I saw the artstyle.  :goty2

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #61103 on: February 13, 2019, 05:41:48 PM »
They made Tetris into a battle royale game what?

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #61104 on: February 13, 2019, 05:43:20 PM »
They made Tetris into a battle royale game what?

I mean, technically it's just you vs 99 other players to beat in moving pieces fast, with a gimmick. So using "Battle Royale" isn't really out of the realm of what Tetris online already was.

james

« Reply #61105 on: February 13, 2019, 05:47:49 PM »
Gamers: Wind waker is kiddy give us realistic zelda

Nintendo:

Gamers: surprisedpikachu.jpeg

Boredfrom

« Reply #61106 on: February 13, 2019, 05:49:35 PM »
Gamers: Wind waker is kiddy give us realistic zelda

Nintendo: (Image removed from quote.)

Gamers: surprisedpikachu.jpeg

:dayum

If it was Wind Waker style I would have no problem with it. Or Link Between Worlds for that matter.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #61107 on: February 13, 2019, 05:52:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fire-emblem-three-houses-deep-dive-video.99522/#post-17884410

Quote from: ryseing, post: 17884410, member: 567
I'm out.

Still going to buy the SE regardless so I don't have to pay hundreds of dollars to scalpers in case it ends up being good, but man that was disappointing.

:what
Margs

Boredfrom

« Reply #61108 on: February 13, 2019, 05:55:18 PM »
Fire Emblem in a school setting feels worse than Fire Emblem with Idols. #FE didnt even bother with any school aspects.

Also, Im still afraid they are going to pull a Fates with that warning of choosing a faction.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #61109 on: February 13, 2019, 06:08:09 PM »
Fire Emblem in a school setting feels worse than Fire Emblem with Idols. #FE didnt even bother with any school aspects.

Also, Im still afraid they are going to pull a Fates with that warning of choosing a faction.
I was sort of waiting for the: "The school gets attacked by the Evil Empire and the kids join the rebel armies to defend their lands!" twist.

But it just stuck to: "Nope, just kids playin' around with swords at school"
🤴

BisMarckie

« Reply #61110 on: February 13, 2019, 06:11:11 PM »
Blame Space forgot to log into his alt:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/breaking-bad-movie-is-a-sequel-starring-aaron-paul-and-will-debut-on-netflix-and-amc.99462/page-3#post-17878069

I knew his disapearing after posting about being in the hospital act was a weird attention grab.

You'll get banned for this post :girlaff

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #61111 on: February 13, 2019, 06:13:00 PM »
Blame Space forgot to log into his alt:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/breaking-bad-movie-is-a-sequel-starring-aaron-paul-and-will-debut-on-netflix-and-amc.99462/page-3#post-17878069

I knew his disapearing after posting about being in the hospital act was a weird attention grab.

Its more than era is so toxically antifun his shtick cant survive there.

Fuck, there was a Lionel Mandrake summary post that basically went unnoticed because people there are more preoccupied with their own bullshit

james

« Reply #61112 on: February 13, 2019, 06:15:39 PM »
The things I would let Nintendo do to me

:dsp :dsp :dsp :dsp

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #61113 on: February 13, 2019, 06:16:12 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/an-aspiring-rapper-asleep-inside-his-car-was-shot-and-killed-by-california-police.99403/post-17886561
Quote from: The Kree
Actually, it is their job to wage war on citizens. You can tell this is true because they keep doing it.

Oh, I didn't realise being a massive cunt was your actual job.

Поздравля́ю

Boredfrom

« Reply #61114 on: February 13, 2019, 06:17:45 PM »

I was sort of waiting for the: "The school gets attacked by the Evil Empire and the kids join the rebel armies to defend their lands!" twist.

But it just stuck to: "Nope, just kids playin' around with swords at school"

Nah, there is going to be a time skip where everyone hates each other and only the teacher (aligned to a faction already) can save the continent.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #61115 on: February 13, 2019, 06:25:50 PM »

It's an assumption to make that the tacobell worker called the cops on a dude who passed out in the drive thru with a gun in his lap. Especially since the policed showed up to a tacobell because they received a call about someone passed out in the drive thru with a gun in his lap.

But like beefy always says:

Why are you believing their description?

:derp

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #61116 on: February 13, 2019, 06:31:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/welcome-back-blame-space.99533/

Will any of them acknowledge that he left because of how dour, boring and just plain excelsiorlefy the forum is?  He faked his death instead of complain how fucking awful ERA is.
sigh

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #61117 on: February 13, 2019, 06:39:18 PM »
I especially like how all the mods are jumping in there.  :lol
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #61118 on: February 13, 2019, 06:43:39 PM »
He'll be permed within the fort night.

BisMarckie

« Reply #61119 on: February 13, 2019, 06:44:54 PM »
Being a forum celebrity on resetera :nope :donot

Being some dude nobody recognizes on an offshoot hate site :ohyeah

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #61120 on: February 13, 2019, 06:45:18 PM »
(but again the cops couldve just honked...)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #61121 on: February 13, 2019, 06:47:18 PM »
tfw you become the most important/hilarious person on the board by posting extremely mild slight chuckle inducing takes

"A breath of fresh air," "knows just how to lighten the mood," critics rave
Uncle

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #61122 on: February 13, 2019, 06:48:54 PM »
I especially like how all the mods are jumping in there.  :lol

The fact he didn't die of pancreatitis is all the proof they need that Era can do the Fun™. (Pending)
sigh

« Reply #61123 on: February 13, 2019, 06:59:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fire-emblem-three-houses-deep-dive-video.99522/#post-17884410

Quote from: ryseing, post: 17884410, member: 567
I'm out.

Still going to buy the SE regardless so I don't have to pay hundreds of dollars to scalpers in case it ends up being good, but man that was disappointing.

:what

This game looks like that harry potter mmo but with even worse character designs.

I have to assume the character designs in this are so shit it's some kind of new coke scheme to get everyone to cheer when they bring back tittymonster waifus for the next game

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #61124 on: February 13, 2019, 07:00:45 PM »
I have to assume the character designs in this are so shit it's some kind of new coke scheme to get everyone to cheer when they bring back tittymonster waifus for the next game

the I HAVE A VAGEEN AND AM AN EXPERT ON CHARACTER DESIGN NOW thread are salty as fuck they didn't get big titty waifus to complain about

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #61125 on: February 13, 2019, 07:04:10 PM »
So, Fire Emblem Three Houses will be featured in about 5.5 hours. How many of the sexualized bingo slots will that game fill?

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #61126 on: February 13, 2019, 07:04:38 PM »
Being a forum celebrity on resetera :nope :donot

Being some dude nobody recognizes on an offshoot hate site :ohyeah

Excel quoted me the other day like she didn’t even know who I was.

BisMarckie

« Reply #61127 on: February 13, 2019, 07:10:35 PM »
So, Fire Emblem Three Houses will be featured in about 5.5 hours. How many of the sexualized bingo slots will that game fill?

(Image removed from quote.)

If I was in charge of designs, you'd hardly see any skin at all

:ego

james

« Reply #61128 on: February 13, 2019, 07:11:16 PM »

Fire Emblem: Saudi Arabia edition

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #61129 on: February 13, 2019, 07:17:14 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/welcome-back-blame-space.99533/

Will any of them acknowledge that he left because of how dour, boring and just plain excelsiorlefy the forum is?  He faked his death instead of complain how fucking awful ERA is.
Of course not, but six people might dogpile you next time you post a joke

BisMarckie

« Reply #61130 on: February 13, 2019, 07:21:30 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/goat-pizza-topping-its-oregano-and-basil.99552/

Discover basic ass Pizza Margherita brehs. :goldberg

These are people in their 30s :stahp

BisMarckie

« Reply #61131 on: February 13, 2019, 07:23:53 PM »
Next thread:
PSA: Pasta tastes better when you boil it!

:stahp

Jansen

« Reply #61132 on: February 13, 2019, 07:24:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/excited-doggo-jumped-down-a-building-at-his-returning-owner-landed-on-owners-head-and-broke-his-neck.99554/#post-17890221

Quote from: Trace, post: 17890221, member: 674
Is it bad I was read this as the dog breaking his neck and now that I know it's the owner I'm relieved?

remy

« Reply #61133 on: February 13, 2019, 07:32:07 PM »
Why do I post on a forum where people don't know how to shampoo their hair without stinging their eyes, wipe their ass correctly, or know that margarita pizza exists and expect to have anything resembling an interesting or fun discussion
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 07:37:42 PM by remy »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #61134 on: February 13, 2019, 07:33:25 PM »
tfw you become the most important/hilarious person on the board by posting extremely mild slight chuckle inducing takes (Image removed from quote.)

"A breath of fresh air," "knows just how to lighten the mood," critics rave

That's probably how all of you feel about me.

Jansen

« Reply #61135 on: February 13, 2019, 07:33:38 PM »
Jesus Christ at the post saying they put fried egg bits on their Pizza

I'm going to be sick

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #61136 on: February 13, 2019, 07:34:07 PM »
if you unroll a burrito, that counts as a pizza
每天生气

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #61137 on: February 13, 2019, 07:36:28 PM »

I can't believe they're mad that the MC shows a tiny bit of stomach

This totally ruins the immersion of this game where people go to a medieval highschool to wage wars!

remy

« Reply #61138 on: February 13, 2019, 07:38:14 PM »

I can't believe they're mad that the MC shows a tiny bit of stomach

This totally ruins the immersion of this game where people go to a medieval highschool to wage wars!
uhh excuse me that's a logial fallacy and whataboutism try again honey  :-*

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #61139 on: February 13, 2019, 07:38:25 PM »
Well it's not exposed thighs like with Fates but having an exposed stomach is probably worse.
It's certainly not sin free, but definitely a huge step up from the past few entries. So I think it's alright to be happy right now.
what's up with all these christians on the forum
每天生气