Author Topic: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo  (Read 607742 times)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Re: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo
« Reply #1740 on: July 23, 2019, 11:02:24 PM »
Nobody else will realize you specifically used the time period in which I had no tweets except the one to messofanego but I did.
I love that I've succeeded in driving you into such a rabid paranoia over any of my actions that even when I do things by accident you find a hidden meaning. :hans1
每天生气

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #1741 on: July 23, 2019, 11:06:56 PM »
one day for like half an hour I was considering trying to start Twitter beef with @BenjiSales just to see how long it would take for someone on The Bire to mention it but I figured he'd just block me

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #1742 on: July 23, 2019, 11:08:49 PM »
Yeah, he seems like a blocker.

benjipwns

« Reply #1743 on: July 23, 2019, 11:10:00 PM »
maybe I can start leaving passive aggressive YouTube comments that slowly start getting more and more specific in their direct personal aggression

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #1744 on: July 23, 2019, 11:13:34 PM »
Even I delete YouTube comments and the only person I muted on Twitter was an old friend who turned into a white nationalist and can probably dox me so I can't unfollow or block.

shosta

« Reply #1745 on: July 23, 2019, 11:15:12 PM »
You work on that string of YouTube comments, I'm going to see if we can get your post in the politics thread submitted to Quillette .
每天生气

agrajag

« Reply #1746 on: July 23, 2019, 11:15:23 PM »

I'm a serial muter  8)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #1747 on: July 23, 2019, 11:15:44 PM »
propose a collaboration and merge our two great benji houses
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #1748 on: July 23, 2019, 11:19:07 PM »
seeing my tweets at the RedEye dopes, it's funny that they would actually reply to me and I got DMed thanks for stuff by both TV's Andy Levy and Bill Schultz (sadly they didn't send actual DM thanks if you know what i mean) and one time they used a random video I linked, now I just feel like tweeting at "famous" people would get you blocked more than anything

unless like it's a PR account for a fast food franchise or something

it's prolly like that crack in the microwave guy said, now you can't even call stost a bitch
Even I delete YouTube comments and the only person I muted on Twitter was an old friend who turned into a white nationalist and can probably dox me so I can't unfollow or block.
I reply to people who ask questions on my stupid YouTube videos :doge

Kara

« Reply #1749 on: July 23, 2019, 11:19:28 PM »

I'm a serial muter  8)

Better way to go imo. Well aside from the serial muting, we're all liberals here who can agree about the importance of free speech. :doge

benjipwns

« Reply #1750 on: July 23, 2019, 11:21:42 PM »
telling some dope that my Parks and Rec clip that has a million views is from Parks and Rec makes me feel like an adult boomer using the internet :doge

reminds me that:
You work on that string of YouTube comments, I'm going to see if we can get your post in the politics thread submitted to Quillette .
you can let them know I've been published on multiple popular websites by being the first and only person to upload a clip from Parks and Rec for a long time that's never been copyright struck

Kara

« Reply #1751 on: July 23, 2019, 11:23:57 PM »
One time a folk pop musician tried to own me with Tolkien lore etymology.

A former Labour MP also gave a cheeky reply when I asked how anyone couldn't have voted for them in the ConDem election.

Old Twitter was great.

Kara

« Reply #1752 on: July 23, 2019, 11:25:33 PM »
telling some dope that my Parks and Rec clip that has a million views is from Parks and Rec makes me feel like an adult boomer using the internet :doge

I do silly one sentence descriptions for my videos and sometimes people don't get that they're silly.

Still proud of "Most unheard song on Armenian radio."

benjipwns

« Reply #1753 on: July 23, 2019, 11:27:11 PM »
In like 2008 or so I tweeted a link to some stupid local news column with some snarky comment and the writer told me to submit my complaints to his editor :lol

spoiler (click to show/hide)
also a long long long time ago i had an obscure rarely updated personal blog more about tinkering with the software on a subdomain of a subdomain of a video game related website and did the same exact thing with some other stupid column that made no sense and the writer posted like ten comments angry at me after he posted a big long reply and i said essentially whatever the 2001 version of "lol calm down" was :doge
[close]
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 11:32:52 PM by benjipwns »

agrajag

« Reply #1754 on: July 23, 2019, 11:35:53 PM »
I'm currently blocked on Twitter by Fox News commentator Rochelle  Ritchie and Dave Rubin

benjipwns

« Reply #1755 on: July 23, 2019, 11:40:25 PM »
this is what i always associate with when blogs were like what twitter kinda was a few years ago before Trump personally introduced the world to it and you suddenly got to read stories about what retweets and follows were

why does this fifteen year old clip seem like it's from 1985 or something? but this was only uploaded six years ago, not earlier? what's with the tracking on this wtf?

why is this like the only contemporary clip on youtubes about this too instead of about the movie or interviewing Rather now

i remember one where they show a bunch of a footage of a handwriting expert for like five minutes, then the dude says "well, i can't tell who it is or not" and Rather just sorta stares at him

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #1756 on: July 23, 2019, 11:42:49 PM »
spoiler (click to show/hide)
also a long long long time ago i had an obscure rarely updated personal blog more about tinkering with the software on a subdomain of a subdomain of a video game related website and did the same exact thing with some other stupid column that made no sense and the writer posted like ten comments angry at me after he posted a big long reply and i said essentially whatever the 2001 version of "lol calm down" was :doge
[close]

i basically just dunked on his extreme Whig view of history

I always read these stories as you being an unreliable narrator.

benjipwns

« Reply #1757 on: July 23, 2019, 11:46:28 PM »
i actually don't blame em other than they were a little overly upset that a random blog called them stupid, back in the day i imagine local opinion columnists were desperate to interact with anyone they knew actually read their article, now they can just read the 40 racist Facebook posts by people using their actual names and not follow the one trackback

shosta

« Reply #1758 on: July 23, 2019, 11:47:00 PM »
mandark, how do you remember all of the things you've ever said to benjamin pwns
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #1759 on: July 23, 2019, 11:50:32 PM »
I made a lot of bad mistakes on the internet in the early part of the 21st century, once I posted a comment on a student newspaper opinion column about how W. Bush was protecting us and the editor asked me to write an expanded column on the point and I stupidly did using the phrase "security theater" and it's forever attached to my real name except for the fact that they've changed the website five hundred times so it's gone and you'd have to look into the print archives to find it

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #1760 on: July 23, 2019, 11:51:11 PM »
mandark, how do you remember all of the things you've ever said to benjamin pwns

How do you remember all of your greatest hits like that without writing them down somewhere

You really don't need to worry about this sort of stuff until you have some good posts.

benjipwns

« Reply #1761 on: July 23, 2019, 11:56:14 PM »
even worse in the second half of the first decade of the 21st century forward I've made increasingly bad mistakes under the username benjipwns

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1762 on: July 24, 2019, 12:01:43 AM »
I made a lot of bad mistakes on the internet in the early part of the 21st century, once I posted a comment on a student newspaper opinion column about how W. Bush was protecting us and the editor asked me to write an expanded column on the point and I stupidly did using the phrase "security theater" and it's forever attached to my real name except for the fact that they've changed the website five hundred times so it's gone and you'd have to look into the print archives to find it

wow stop doxing dude
dog

benjipwns

« Reply #1763 on: July 24, 2019, 12:04:33 AM »
is academic research just a fancy name for doxxing :brain
 :isthis

agrajag

« Reply #1764 on: July 24, 2019, 12:53:38 AM »

agrajag

benjipwns

« Reply #1766 on: July 24, 2019, 02:10:07 AM »
i thought Sonic The Hedgehog invented that

agrajag

« Reply #1767 on: July 24, 2019, 02:35:33 AM »

https://twitter.com/ma_vollmer/status/1153895918309183489

Crash Dummy

• teleiophile
« Reply #1768 on: July 24, 2019, 05:30:38 AM »
It's a good Mayakovsky poem. :D
ayy he's the only russian poet i've ever read iirc

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #1769 on: July 24, 2019, 12:23:28 PM »

https://twitter.com/ma_vollmer/status/1153895918309183489

©@©™

agrajag

« Reply #1770 on: July 24, 2019, 01:52:13 PM »

:trumps

BisMarckie

« Reply #1771 on: July 24, 2019, 02:02:36 PM »
That butt. :drool

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #1772 on: July 24, 2019, 02:09:40 PM »
Do Germans even have noticeably broad foreheads? Can any Germans here confirm/deny?

BisMarckie

« Reply #1773 on: July 24, 2019, 02:11:50 PM »
Do Germans even have noticeably broad foreheads? Can any Germans here confirm/deny?

I always thought that was a stereotype of slavic people. :trumps

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #1774 on: July 24, 2019, 02:39:18 PM »
The quillette passage reads like they're trying to do 19th century intellectual discourse but all their knowledge of national stereotypes comes from looney tunes

Oblivion

« Reply #1775 on: July 24, 2019, 06:04:13 PM »
didn't realize bezos was a big fan of skull measuring:

https://twitter.com/amazonnews/status/1154128117960773632

agrajag

« Reply #1776 on: July 24, 2019, 08:23:04 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Oblivion

« Reply #1778 on: July 24, 2019, 08:46:27 PM »
more like Bozos rite

:rodney

https://twitter.com/TheNormalestOne/status/1154159731164033025

maybe pim is right, cause i don't get that meme that he's talking about. is that one a leftist made?

agrajag

« Reply #1779 on: July 24, 2019, 08:55:00 PM »
the meme is kinda shitty, but the "bottom text" is on purpose in an ironic way

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bottom-text?full=1

he was too lazy to look it up and made a YouTube video about it..

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #1780 on: July 24, 2019, 09:29:44 PM »

Broad foreheads appear in my family as well as in the appropriate ethnoreligious/ethnic grouping, as well as narrow foreheads.
And we're not Germanic/Slavic/Euros, far from it, so I wouldn't put stock in it.

Oblivion

« Reply #1781 on: July 24, 2019, 09:35:03 PM »

no, i'm aware what bottom text means. i'm confused on the meme as a whole cause it seems like it's making fun of leftists, so i don't think it's created by one?

agrajag

« Reply #1782 on: July 24, 2019, 09:36:42 PM »

no, i'm aware what bottom text means. i'm confused on the meme as a whole cause it seems like it's making fun of leftists, so i don't think it's created by one?

I have no idea,  but he definitely didn't get the bottom text part and raged about it in a YouTube video

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1783 on: July 25, 2019, 12:10:23 AM »

Broad foreheads appear in my family as well as in the appropriate ethnoreligious/ethnic grouping, as well as narrow foreheads.
And we're not Germanic/Slavic/Euros, far from it, so I wouldn't put stock in it.

stock  :nope

cock  :ohyeah

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #1785 on: July 26, 2019, 03:19:02 AM »
finally a reason to post in this thread

The dramatic music :dead

Oblivion

« Reply #1786 on: July 26, 2019, 10:43:34 PM »
Looks like Daddy P is still pursuing his brilliant Gab/Vote/Neogaf 2.0 scheme. His fans however, remain skeptical that the great champion of FREE SPEECH (tm) won't succumb to the censorious PC police:

“I am open to using any platform that is brave enough to allow me to share my journalism and true facts with the public,” said Laura Loomer, the right-wing provocateur who describes herself as an “anti-Islam journalist.” “I do not currently have an account with Thinkspot,” added Loomer, who was permanently banned from Twitter last year, “but that does not mean I will not consider it in the future.”

Still, some were skeptical that Peterson would stay true to his promise not to ban users.

The neo-Nazi blogger Andrew Anglin, who is currently in hiding as he evades a series of lawsuits, two of which have already put him $18 million in the red, told The Forward in an email that he would join Thinkspot.

“I will sign up for Jordan Peterson’s thing of course, and will be banned for some inane reason,” said Anglin, who was banned from Twitter in 2015 but is currently operating at least one anonymous account on the platform, according to a source. “But it will be necessary to sign up and be banned to prove the point.”

https://forward.com/news/national/428250/white-supremacist-jordan-peterson-parler-laura-loomer/

benjipwns

« Reply #1787 on: July 26, 2019, 11:58:43 PM »
wait, Thinkspot? and it's not even started yet? what's the other one some of them have been shilling then?

benjipwns

« Reply #1788 on: July 27, 2019, 12:02:24 AM »
lol at having $18 million in judgments just granted against you because you won't have anyone show up in court to represent you

Kara

Oblivion

agrajag

« Reply #1793 on: July 27, 2019, 07:50:38 PM »
Discourse Lover  :lawd

agrajag

« Reply #1794 on: July 27, 2019, 07:57:12 PM »
Discourse Lover  :lawd

You should listen to Age of Napoleon :ufup

I'll get around to it, I'm not really a podcast guy

Kara

« Reply #1795 on: July 27, 2019, 08:07:58 PM »

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #1796 on: July 27, 2019, 08:21:12 PM »
You should listen to Age of Napoleon

That shift from being able to binge the back episodes of a podcast to waiting two weeks for every new one suuuuuucks.

benjipwns

« Reply #1797 on: July 27, 2019, 09:12:19 PM »
https://twitter.com/mikeduncan/status/1155242008694407168
When you ignore someone, you're basically murdering that person in the digital realm. Add them to your Ignore List today!

agrajag

« Reply #1798 on: July 27, 2019, 09:18:49 PM »
what you say about Seder, sucka

:maf

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #1799 on: July 27, 2019, 09:35:58 PM »
https://twitter.com/curaffairs/status/1155136072508170240

I looked the list up.
AOC, Greta, Soros, and Bouman are there.
Intellectuals and people we like list. And it's titled thinkers not intellectuals which makes more sense I suppose.