Author Topic: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo  (Read 616982 times)

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Re: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo
« Reply #2400 on: September 04, 2019, 12:39:42 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2401 on: September 04, 2019, 01:01:36 PM »
 :pimp

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #2402 on: September 05, 2019, 01:31:29 AM »
naming kids after Pokemon :usacry

*travels to Poland and looks up white supremacist marches*

benjipwns

« Reply #2403 on: September 05, 2019, 01:46:22 AM »
https://www.mediaite.com/online/suffer-from-debilitating-back-pain-so-does-seb-gorka-according-to-his-new-gig-as-spokesman-for-fish-oil-pills/
Former White House assistant Seb Gorka once suffered from debilitating lower back pain, but he is now miraculously “pain free” after taking a job hawking fish oil supplements — and you, too, can be rid of your bodily aches for a small subscription price of $19.95 plus shipping and handling.

Gorka, who was ousted by the Trump administration in 2017, lost his contributor gig at Fox News in March and has now moved onto the role of spokesperson for Relief Factor, a health and wellness company that sells an over-the-counter pain reliever with a main ingredient of fish oil.

“Sebastian Gorka here for Relief Factor. First of all, let me say I have never before endorsed a pain reliever, but when Pete and Seth Talbott, the father and son owners of Relief Factor, asked me to endorse their 100 percent drug free product, I absolutely couldn’t say no,” Gorka explains in a testimonial ad in which he is identified as a doctor. “Of course, I only said yes because after years of my personal lower back pain, I am now pain free.”

The ex-Trump aide, who also hosts a talk show on Salem Radio Network, goes on to tell viewers that he is finally “out of pain and chances are you can be in less or no pain too by ordering the three week quick start … [for] only $19.95.”

Gorka did not respond to Mediaite’s request for comment about his work for the company and Relief Factor’s effects on his lower back pain.

It's about the children apparently.

curly

• cultural maoist

benjipwns

« Reply #2405 on: September 05, 2019, 04:02:47 AM »
lmao, he already did this two years ago :dead

Evidently, his real problem with Twitter was not that it lets people unleash their ill-considered words to the public instantaneously, but that some of those rude words were about him. We know this because he provided a total of two (2) examples to back up his thesis of Twitter as a corrosive force in society. The first was the oft-cited case of Justine Sacco, whose ill-advised tweet turned into a national frenzy that ended with her losing her job. The second was a random person @-ing Bret Stephens with something gross.

Despite promising in the column that he was leaving the site forever, Stephens would remain on Twitter for 26 more months.
There was a lot of windup to Bret Stephens ultimately just telling everyone that he’s taking his ball and going home, but those who stuck with it were rewarded with this (emphasis added):

"After I took this job, one wag on Twitter wrote that he hoped I’d be “Danny Pearl-ed.” He must have found it funny. My 11-year-old son didn’t.”

Why was Bret Stephens making his son read rude tweets about Bret Stephens?
:lol

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2406 on: September 05, 2019, 09:24:20 AM »
https://www.mediaite.com/online/suffer-from-debilitating-back-pain-so-does-seb-gorka-according-to-his-new-gig-as-spokesman-for-fish-oil-pills/
Former White House assistant Seb Gorka once suffered from debilitating lower back pain, but he is now miraculously “pain free” after taking a job hawking fish oil supplements — and you, too, can be rid of your bodily aches for a small subscription price of $19.95 plus shipping and handling.

Gorka, who was ousted by the Trump administration in 2017, lost his contributor gig at Fox News in March and has now moved onto the role of spokesperson for Relief Factor, a health and wellness company that sells an over-the-counter pain reliever with a main ingredient of fish oil.

“Sebastian Gorka here for Relief Factor. First of all, let me say I have never before endorsed a pain reliever, but when Pete and Seth Talbott, the father and son owners of Relief Factor, asked me to endorse their 100 percent drug free product, I absolutely couldn’t say no,” Gorka explains in a testimonial ad in which he is identified as a doctor. “Of course, I only said yes because after years of my personal lower back pain, I am now pain free.”

The ex-Trump aide, who also hosts a talk show on Salem Radio Network, goes on to tell viewers that he is finally “out of pain and chances are you can be in less or no pain too by ordering the three week quick start … [for] only $19.95.”

Gorka did not respond to Mediaite’s request for comment about his work for the company and Relief Factor’s effects on his lower back pain.

It's about the children apparently.

Buy fish oil pills to own the libs
dog

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #2407 on: September 05, 2019, 05:05:51 PM »
:( not that I use twitter

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #2408 on: September 05, 2019, 07:54:07 PM »
Contrapoints deleted her Twitter lol.
Any reason why? Too much crap to deal with from armchair wankdads? Feeling the twitter grind of having to have hot takes? Knocking down that Twitter addiction?

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #2409 on: September 05, 2019, 08:10:00 PM »
Contrapoints deleted her Twitter lol.
Any reason why? Too much crap to deal with from armchair wankdads? Feeling the twitter grind of having to have hot takes? Knocking down that Twitter addiction?

she made a post about disliking pronoun circles when it's all cishets except for her and twitter went off  :brain
◕‿◕

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #2410 on: September 05, 2019, 08:11:07 PM »

decent video on it

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #2411 on: September 05, 2019, 08:14:02 PM »
Oh boiiiiii. Capital D drama then. Sorry I can't watch. Time to watch some macho masculine football like a REAL man. Hmph! I'll watch like a good soyboy later though  :)

Edit: Watched the video. I feel them. Good vid.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 11:47:52 PM by EchoRin »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2413 on: September 06, 2019, 02:06:03 AM »

This can't be real :lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2414 on: September 06, 2019, 06:39:17 AM »
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1169805921234694151

Joe Rogan is the only media outlet that has a 2,5 hour interview with galaxy brain John Carmack about cars, the future, VR technology and the development of video games.
Also the only channel with Alex Jones and Eddie Bravo sharing conspiracy theories and Elon Musk smoking weed.
He's top tier content wise.

The Onion has been going downhill after 2016. Was that video supposed to be funny?
There's plenty of jokes you can make about the Joe Rogan podcast.  :doge
🤴

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #2415 on: September 06, 2019, 09:03:06 AM »
Rogan has some good stuff sometimes. But then he'll have turds like andy ngo on and the next week when the fraud is exposed he'll just retweet something about it. He'll never mention anything about it on the next show.
©ZH

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #2417 on: September 06, 2019, 03:37:08 PM »
Michael Schermer failing to be a skeptic. How curious. Whatever could be the reason. :heh

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #2418 on: September 06, 2019, 04:18:38 PM »
30 minutes?! This better be funny  >:(

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2419 on: September 06, 2019, 04:24:39 PM »
I can tell by the thumbnail that it won't be.
©@©™

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #2420 on: September 06, 2019, 04:31:13 PM »
I'm 12 minutes in. It's pretty good so far

Edit:

Pastor and exorcism stuff is always so scummy. But what the hell is the Jim Baker Show?  :-X
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 04:45:39 PM by EchoRin »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2421 on: September 06, 2019, 05:59:22 PM »

Edit:

Pastor and exorcism stuff is always so scummy. But what the hell is the Jim Baker Show?  :-X

He was a televangelist riding high on Prosperity Gospel drivel, got caught embezzling funds (shocking, I know), went to jail. Reinvented himself as an apocalyptic televangelist pushing survival crisis products to preppers. IIRC.
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2422 on: September 06, 2019, 06:08:30 PM »
Don't forget the rape!
©@©™

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #2423 on: September 06, 2019, 06:20:13 PM »
Man. Reading that guys wiki. How can any honest Christian watch him in, and I'm kinda annoyed of the term, good faith? By anybody's standards this man is repulsive.

jakefromstatefarm

« Reply #2424 on: September 06, 2019, 07:02:48 PM »
How can any honest Christian watch him in, and I'm kinda annoyed of the term, good faith?
lmao. you new to this?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2425 on: September 06, 2019, 07:05:34 PM »
Man. Reading that guys wiki. How can any honest Christian watch him in, and I'm kinda annoyed of the term, good faith? By anybody's standards this man is repulsive.
I mean its religion, how many religious figures have banged kids or been a gay homophobe or fucks people's wives on the side? Religion is about power and having a congregation willing to cover your ass for a lot of these fucks

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2426 on: September 06, 2019, 07:30:30 PM »

Edit:

He was a televangelist riding high on Prosperity Gospel drivel, got caught embezzling funds (shocking, I know), went to jail. Reinvented himself as an apocalyptic televangelist pushing survival crisis products to preppers. IIRC.

Alan Dershowitz was his parole attorney. :dead
dog

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #2427 on: September 06, 2019, 08:33:39 PM »
How can any honest Christian watch him in, and I'm kinda annoyed of the term, good faith?
lmao. you new to this?

I mean no. But to rebound so well. It is what it is.

benjipwns

« Reply #2428 on: September 06, 2019, 10:20:32 PM »
https://twitter.com/LitAnscombe/status/1170007426583683076
god i hope this was deliberate

Further research revealed that Mr. Glynn represented himself as a Ph.D. psychologist to several academic institutions (academic fraud), and under those credentials he published over 40 articles in 15 different publication outlets in 2019 alone (journalistic fraud).
omg it's even better

In 2016 Skeptic magazine published an article on “Guns and Games: The Relationship Between Violent Video Games and Gun Crimes in America” (Vol. 21, No. 1) by John Anthony Glynn, who identified himself as a Ph.D. psychologist and as a professor of psychology. After that initial publication he began emailing me regularly (120 times this past year), pitching stories on a variety of topics, including the evolutionary origins of humor, online gaming, cybercrime, masculinity, political correctness, social credits and privacy, dopamine, and suicide. In one email he clarified that he earned his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from the University of Hertfordshire in England. In another email he claimed “I am head of behavioral science at a medical school, XUSOM” (Xavier University School of Medicine in Aruba, an island off the coast of Venezuela), on the pretense of inviting me to speak there. More recently, he told me that he was applying for a professorship of psychology at the American University of Bahrain, Manama, for which he asked me to be a reference. On April 13, 2019 he told me that he got the job. On April 25, however, I received an email that should have set off my skeptical alarms more than it did, in which he asked to borrow money after, he said, Xavier Medical School “is a fraud, pure and simple; it lacks knowledgeable faculty, basic facilities” and he was never paid, but that he would pay me back upon his new professorship at the American University of Bahrain.
:rofl

I declined to lend him money, but felt a twinge of empathy for him, so I kept the communication channels open. Perhaps I should have taken a cue from an August 20, 2019 email where he inquired if I had… “Any interest in another piece discussing the proliferation of experts who actually lack expertise?”
:dead :dead :dead :dead

benjipwns

« Reply #2429 on: September 06, 2019, 10:21:36 PM »
When he pitched the last article we published by him on suicide, Glynn assured me “As a psychologist, I would of course handle such a piece with care.”
:lol

Two of my former graduate students, and now professors, who also conduct research for Skeptic, became curious about Mr. Glynn’s credentials. They began by simply checking to see if Glynn was a professor of psychology at the American University of Bahrain (archive). Since the university wasn’t even open (it is supposed to open this Fall), that didn’t look promising, and his prior claimed professorship as the head of behavioral science at the Xavier University School of Medicine in Aruba was, by his own admission, a bust.
:stahp

benjipwns

« Reply #2430 on: September 06, 2019, 10:23:00 PM »
I shared these documents with my associates and within an hour they sent a URL to a site (archive) that can produce that exact same diploma within minutes
https://diplomamarket.com/how-university-of-hertfordshire-fake-certificate-can-keep-you-out-of-trouble/

:rofl

benjipwns

« Reply #2431 on: September 06, 2019, 10:27:47 PM »
I sent this letter to Glynn and asked “What is going on here?” He replied: “I am sorry, Michael. I never meant any harm. However, I’m no fraud.” I asked for further clarification: “Did you or did you not attend the University of Hertfordshire? Did you fake that diploma? Please give me the full story now of what is really happening.” Glynn then confessed:

Michael, I deceived you. But please know that I never plagiarized any essay. Also, although I have taught at university, I have never, ever practiced as a psychologist. Never! And I never will. I worked in Korea, but at a language school, not university.

This was followed by a plea to keep the matter private.

Someone who would lie to this extent could be lying about not plagiarizing his work, so we ran the four Skeptic articles through the Turnitin plagiarism program. The results were negative; that is, he does not appear to have plagiarized the articles we published.
The most egregious of the trove was an article Mr. Glynn wrote for Standpoint (June 26, 2019) titled “Overrated: PhDs” (archive), in which, with (in hindsight) ironic mockery, he proclaims:
Is it worth pursuing a PhD? Sometimes, yes. If you wish to carve out a meaningful career in academia, a PhD is a must. However, if academia is not for you, think very carefully before signing up. After years of toil working towards a PhD in clinical psychology, I have been lucky enough to find a secure lecturing job.
you so fucking got got :lol

lol at all the comments praising Schermer and Skeptic for catching this :derp

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #2432 on: September 06, 2019, 11:55:45 PM »
Is there a more boring and dispassionately passionate/worried dude than Eric Weinstein?
I've bookmarked this for tomorrow while I play PoE:

So I'm definitely more boring.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #2433 on: September 07, 2019, 12:02:02 AM »
American Thinker has resolved this by simply removing all references to his PhD.

SAD.
Honest, in a way.

Dr. Shermer,

Had Mr. Glynn not lied from the start, would you publish his articles? If yes, then why remove them? Just put a note at the beginning of the articles that the author fabricated his academic credentials but the article passed editorial review.

If you want to punish Mr. Glynn, wouldn’t the shame be enough? Or you could sue him for fraud. Had Hitler published the theory of relativity, we would still teach it in universities but history would still judge him as a mass murderer.
:delicious

benjipwns

« Reply #2434 on: September 07, 2019, 02:47:41 AM »
Because I'm sensing a trend...
https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2019/09/06/breitbart-claims-progressive-scalp-reason-predictably-draws-wrongest-possible-conclusion/
So Breitbart has taken a leftist scalp.

They discovered tweets by Dr. Jamie R. Riley, University of Alabama’s assistant vice president and dean of students, that show [shocked face::gasp] that a leftwing university educrat holds doctrinaire woke leftwing beliefs.

In my opinion, people holding that kind of philosophy should not be allowed within a thousand or so miles of any educational institution because his callous, privileged bigotry is going to be evident any time he has to deal with a white student or a conflict between a black student and a student of any other race or when he has to interact with campus police, particularly when either the cop or the student is white and the other isn’t. That said, there is nothing terribly exotic about his point of view in progressive circles. The New York Times has hired opinion writers with much worse on their Twitter timeline .

But, for whatever reason, Breitbart hit the sweet spot here and within 24-hours an embedded educrat was able to devote more time to fine tuning his bigotry:
Jackson Fuentes, press secretary for the UA Student Government Association, confirmed at 4:15 p.m. that Riley is no longer working at the University.

Robbie Soave at Reason takes it from there:
Many pundits on the right constantly inveigh against cancel culture: the drive to shame, punish, and ultimately destroy people for having said something trivially offensive at some point. Comedian Dave Chapelle torched cancel culture in his recent Netflix special, and conservatives applauded. The clip of Chapelle scornfully imitating cancellers has been all over right-leaning media for the last two weeks.

I very much agree that cancel culture is bad. (In fact, it’s one of the main themes of my book.) But as long as the right is perfectly willing to enforce its own version of political correctness, it is difficult to to believe that they really agree in principle that you shouldn’t do this kind of thing. If you only defend the cancelled when you agree with them, then you’re not actually against cancelling. You’re just protecting your tribe.

Conservatives, please condemn Breitbart for this hit job and demand the immediate reinstatement of James Riley.

Ummm, no. Not just no thanks, but no f***ing thanks at all.

In this case, you can even–without having a “first class mind”–easily hold, in the words of F. Scott Fitzgerald, these two opposing thoughts.

On the one hand, we should all deplore the “cancel culture.” It is corrosive of civil society and it forces you to limit social contacts to people who are pretty like-minded because you have to be attuned to the fact that there is no such thing as a progressive who will not burn you down if you say an unguarded word. On a personal level, I’ve slowly removed from my social circle anyone whose politics I distrust because the risk of being around them is simply too great.

Soave presents us with a false dichotomy. We can either actively work against a outlet that is (mostly) an ally to try to get a rabid, frothing leftist bigot reinstated. Or we’re hypocrites. That’s simply bullsh**.

The real issue is more analogous to the standoff between the US (that would be us) and the USSR (that would be their fellow travelers who masquerade as Americans today). The US was beset throughout the Cold War with people who claimed we should engage in unilateral nuclear disarmament because that would show the we really had no ill intent. I mean, if we didn’t intend to use nukes on the USSR then we really didn’t need several thousand of them, did we? (Bizarrely enough, you hear the same cretins and their philosophical descendants making the same argument about why the DPRK should not be expected to give up its nukes.) Under Reagan we were scolded that if we build better nukes (the neutron bomb) and developed SDI then we would be hypocrites. It didn’t take a genius to see that a) building nukes and SDI was necessary for our survival and b) holding them did not compromise our principles.

So long as this kind of thing is permitted and rewarded, then we on the right have a very binary choice to make. We either unilaterally disarm and follow the lead of the “muh principles” gang, or we fight fire with fire.

To make matters worse, we have people who don’t really have our best interests at heart lecturing us on how we’re violating our principles by defending ourselves.

Sorry, that dog ain’t going to hunt. We’re wise to that game. A couple of years ago a writer going by the nom de guerre Warden at Ace of Spades laid it out perfectly:
There’s a frustrating game that the left plays with conservatives. It’s an Alinksy tactic called, “Make them live up to their values.” Now, living up to one’s values isn’t a bad thing, but setting high standards ultimately means that you’ll sometimes fall short.

The left loves to exploit these shortcomings–every Christian who falls short of perfection is a hypocrite; the social values candidate you voted for just got arrested for drunk driving. Haha, everything you believe and advocate is now discredited.

They’re the fucking bullies. The left, with their smears, their witch hunts, their slanders, their insults, their riots, their violence, and their weaponizing of the federal bureaucracy.

There aren’t any rules anymore because the left only applies them one way. And in doing so, they’ve left what once was a civil compact between the two parties in smoldering ruins.

I have no personal investment in Donald Trump. He is a tool to punish the left and roll back their ill-gotten gains, no more and no less. If he succeeds even partially in those two things, then I’ll consider his election a win.

Further, I no longer have any investment in any particular political values, save one: The rules created by the left will be applied to the left as equally and punitively as they have applied them to the right. And when they beg for mercy, I’ll begin to reconsider. Or maybe not. Because fuck these people.

This new philosophy has freed me of more emotional angst that I can describe. Literally nothing the left says or does matters to me anymore. I don’t care about their tantrums. I don’t care about their accusations. I don’t care if they say Trump is lying. I don’t care if Trump is lying.

They created this Frankenstein. They own it. I am free of all obligation. I will never play defense again. I will attack, attack, attack, attack using their own tactics against them until they learn their lesson.

What I will not do is let them play my values against me ever again. I don’t need to prove that I’m better than them. I already know it.

So no, we’re not going to criticize Breitbart on this. No, we’re not going to demand that this Riley character be reinstated. No, we’re not going to defend figures on the left from suffering the same consequences anyone on the right would suffer under similar circumstances. Yes, we are going to do whatever we can to burn down anyone on the left who looks even vaguely vulnerable. And when y’all get tired of this tit-for-tat bullsh**, let us know and we can talk about next steps, but for right now it is strictly #NewRules, baby.
yes, of course I looked at the comments, spoilered for your protection you weak kneed leftist babies
riderdan • 6 hours ago • edited
I'm very fond of the New Effing Rules, Baby! line.

If we were fighting against people with any moral or ethical standards beyond their monomaniacal drive towards a totalitarian state, I might be willing to cut them some slack. But we all know what every leftist wants: a country that sends conservatives to reeducation camps or literally to the ovens. This is no exaggeration, as those who are no longer our countrymen prove on an almost daily basis with their actual, physical violence.

You don't negotiate with cancer.
gbenton • 3 hours ago • edited
The difference these halfwits don't understand is the left is not legitmate any longer as a political entity in this country. They want to destroy this country and promote Marxism which is completely antithetical to our Constitution. The only reason they still exist as a party is because of corruption in the media and brainwashing of our kids through schools and the culture war.

The 'right' stands for the Constitution, therefore America. The left is the enemy, therefore, whatever they stand for is wrong for America. So in this case, Breitbart claimed a scalp by exposing the enemy and he was forced out.

That's NOT cancel culture. When the left cancels someone, it's for reasons that are only of important to the left's sick ideology. This assclown lost his job because he's a hateful bigot and part of the problem. That's an undeniably good thing (unless you're a moron Never Trumper or libertarian, who I'm convinced basically are sleeper cells for the Marxists as all their preferred policies and actions all do one thing: help the left).

The proper stance toward the left is WAR. Their party must be destroyed as they want us dead or enslaved. Far as I'm concerned, if jobs and elections is all they lose, they should consider themselves lucky after what they collectively have done (and want to do).
NormWilson • 2 hours ago
Many, if not most, of you are too young to remember.
We lost Korea, we lost Vietnam, we lost and are still losing in Iraq and Afghanistan for one reason and one reason only, we fought by our rules and our opponents had no rules, I'm a Viet nam era vet and I will not lose for that reason again.
[close]

Related Content: Post I probably should have put here: http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=44608.msg2698564#msg2698564

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #2436 on: September 07, 2019, 03:34:11 PM »
I literally can't even imagine how fucking dull this must be.
Starts off amazing. From Fridman listing Joe Rogan as a public intellectual, to Weinstein claiming Tom Lehrer records inoculate children against "later malware". High hopes for this one. :lol

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #2437 on: September 07, 2019, 07:32:46 PM »
https://twitter.com/OsitaNwanevu/status/1170028863251984384

probably got posted somewhere already but fucking hell this exchange

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #2438 on: September 07, 2019, 10:31:43 PM »
Is there a more boring and dispassionately passionate/worried dude than Eric Weinstein?
I've bookmarked this for tomorrow while I play PoE:

So I'm definitely more boring.

I literally can't even imagine how fucking dull this must be.

It's like a shit caricature from an awkward Tim and Eric sketch that drags on for an hour
◕‿◕

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #2439 on: September 07, 2019, 11:53:20 PM »
Don't know what that means, but it was disappointing in the end. At least I understand Weinstein's grievances more. Didn't know he has a big beef with string theory not going anywhere.
They don't waste any time on IDW topics. Small mercies.

Fridman though is just a gushing fan throughout. Always deferential, rarely asking for clarification. "Beautifully put" had me groaning by the third time he said it. Comes off as though he's appreciating the rethoric more than the thoughts.
He's also got an interview with George Hotz (aka geohot) which is much better, for the simple fact that he's not as starstruck by him. Hotz is a (entertaining) madman.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 10:02:40 AM by Rufus »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2440 on: September 08, 2019, 03:02:57 PM »
🤴

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2441 on: September 09, 2019, 01:22:11 AM »

filler get in here :rejoice

agrajag

« Reply #2442 on: September 09, 2019, 02:02:09 PM »
wank dads: deplatforming doesn't work

Milo: I'm a broke ass bitch

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/59n99q/milo-yiannopoulos-says-hes-broke

Crash Dummy

• teleiophile
« Reply #2443 on: September 09, 2019, 02:55:59 PM »
he's also whinging about amazon not stocking enough or any copies of his book  8)
https://twitter.com/gwensnyderPHL/status/1171074102314110977

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #2444 on: September 09, 2019, 03:06:52 PM »
 :woody
WDW

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2445 on: September 09, 2019, 03:45:30 PM »
It's all fun and games until it's not pretend suppression anymore.
ὕβρις

Oblivion

agrajag

« Reply #2447 on: September 09, 2019, 11:46:52 PM »
surprised Momo didn't post the 1.5 hour Pakman interview with Sam Harris

Oblivion

« Reply #2448 on: September 10, 2019, 12:00:12 AM »
surprised Momo didn't post the 1.5 hour Pakman interview with Sam Harris

It it worth listening to?

agrajag

« Reply #2449 on: September 10, 2019, 12:04:26 AM »
nah, Pakman basically let Harris ramble on unchallenged on all his usual straw men. It's a waste.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2450 on: September 10, 2019, 12:52:44 AM »
why would i post that lol

Oblivion

« Reply #2451 on: September 10, 2019, 12:55:16 AM »
nah, Pakman basically let Harris ramble on unchallenged on all his usual straw men. It's a waste.

goddamn it

he did a great job with that idiot tim pool, so this is pretty disappointing

agrajag

« Reply #2452 on: September 10, 2019, 01:00:36 AM »

cause you said you liked Pakman and I guessed maybe you like Harris

agrajag

« Reply #2453 on: September 10, 2019, 01:02:42 AM »

goddamn it

he did a great job with that idiot tim pool, so this is pretty disappointing
cliffs notes:

the left is obsessed with idpol, Trump wasn't racist  when he told the squad to go home because they have funny names and he legitimately thought they were all foreign, lamented cancel culture and the backlash he received for giving Charles Murray a platform, claimed there's a fundamental difference between jihadists and white supremacist terrorists because white supremacists are mentally ill and "may have legitimate grievances "

all with almost no or very tepid pushback from Pakman.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2454 on: September 10, 2019, 01:12:30 AM »

If I did like both (I dont) then why would I post in the political mockery thread?

agrajag

« Reply #2455 on: September 10, 2019, 01:14:46 AM »

If I did like both (I dont) then why would I post in the political mockery thread?

idk you post dumb stuff sometimes

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2456 on: September 10, 2019, 02:03:16 AM »

idk you post dumb stuff sometimes
your face is dumb stuff

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #2457 on: September 10, 2019, 08:59:04 AM »
My favorite part of the milo screed is how he shits on the 2000 people that still follows him there because they "don't buy his book or donate to him". :heh
©ZH

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2458 on: September 10, 2019, 10:02:37 AM »
Is he being honest or gifting for more money by claiming to be poor? Don't care enough to look into it, but I'm assuming he's grifting

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™