Author Topic: hungrynoob mentally prepares us | What is THE truth? | listen to your heart  (Read 72461 times)

agrajag

it doesn't matter. People like hungrynoob are so far gone that if the Q twitter account tweeted tomorrow "this was just a joke, you're all a bunch of dumbasses," they would all agree that this is some cryptic message.

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
You could say it's Q... Ed. :teehee

1) Ex falso quod libet
QED

recursivelyenumerable

« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 07:50:52 PM by recursivelyenumerable »
QED

recursivelyenumerable

The fuck aren't tweet embeds working, they work fine when I click on them

Oh well, I guess everyone too lazy to click through to the tweets, aka everyone here, will never know THE TRUTH
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 06:52:46 PM by recursivelyenumerable »
QED

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
4chan really outdid themselves this time.  :rejoice
🤴

agrajag

Oh well, I guess everyone too lazy to click through to the tweets, aka everyone here, will never know THE TRUTH

it's an annoyance when I am browsing bore on my phone, I can't click on the tweets

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊

The embed doesn't clean URLs. It just gives up when they contain queries, so you have to manually remove everything after the question mark.

recursivelyenumerable

Thanks!
QED

Mandark

• Icon

agrajag

curly

• cultural maoist
starting to wonder about thebore's pathological need to discredit Q...

https://twitter.com/roflmaoism/status/1026262377052954624
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 01:05:07 AM by curly »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
So I have this idea and I'm not sure if I should go ahead it with it.

Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.
🤴

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
Seems a bit elaborate to hide the fact that you want to go to a Steven Seagal exhibition.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Keep schilling that L, curt.  :sabu
©ZH

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/apple-removes-alex-jones-infowars-itunes

“Apple does not tolerate hate speech, and we have clear guidelines that creators and developers must follow to ensure we provide a safe environment for all of our users. Podcasts that violate these guidelines are removed from our directory making them no longer searchable or available for download or streaming. We believe in representing a wide range of views, so long as people are respectful to those with differing opinions.”

bu-bu-bu I'm just an entertainer

smashingappleproducts.gif
©ZH

kingv

Delete your post and put your plan into motion.

Where we go one we go SeagALL

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Facebook, spotify, and youtube too.

"First they came for the obviously unhinged lunatic, and no one really gave a shit and just went about their day and it was kind of great, the end."
yar

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Facebook, spotify, and youtube too.

"First they came for the obviously unhinged lunatic, and no one really gave a shit and just went about their day and it was kind of great, the end."

https://twitter.com/ComfortablySmug/status/1026500091639681024

:dead
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Asking Trump supporters and conspiracy nuts to think about anything critically

yar

Tasty

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
I had missed this, cooper's face throughout this whole thing is just amazing.
It's like when I explained my parents back in the day how Pokemon worked.  :lol

🤴

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Q-anon! Oh, you’re my best friend, in a world we must defend!
©@©™

Tasty

Q-anon! Oh, you’re my best friend, in a world we must defend!

It always bothered me they lumped Gary in with Team Rocket for that part of the song. Like yeah he's your rival, but he's not trying to take over the fucking world or anything, Jesus.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

:lol
🤴

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

2:20 :omg

spoiler (click to show/hide)

Well, the cat is out of the bag. What our kids grew up on was laden with preversion. Part of the FREE MORAL agenda? Andy didn't get Buzz Light year for Christmas. He found his mothers VIBE. God forgive us for not seeing this sooner and exposing our children to programming. This will be my last Tom Hanks video. This stuff is way too dark
ANONYMOUS FARM TV
1 day ago
Woody, Tug job, snake in my boots, pull my string, a pig, a wiener dog, buzz, phallic rocket. ToYo pizza truck

Famous red-orange carpet pattern too.
Sherry Sunshine
1 day ago
Mudd meaning butt play. These are sick people in Hollyweird. Tom Hanks and Will Smith are pushed as good guys when they are the biggest creeps.
Ty Gorton
21 hours ago
Another solid vid. Animated films are notorious for presenting subversive filth ... you should decode "Rise of the Guardians." OBSERVATION: at 0:06 where "Woody" begins tugging the "microphone," there is a wide eyed SHARK in the upper right corner of the screen. The shark is regarded as the penultimate PREDATOR ... and it is no coincidence that the director places this predator metaphor into this particular scene. Unbelievable.
Athena Latrell
1 day ago
Possible reasons why pedophiles call children chicken: one, they are caged in  a sexualized reality, have never known anything else and have been groomed from birth; or two, when you cook a small child and put them on a platter their body looks as a chicken because  of the shape, fetal position. Thiis is a possible reason why they reference children as food specifically, and more specifically, chicken. #Pedovore
Michelle Glashower
22 hours ago
Hate to give him more views, but when I heard Krappy mention that TH is a baby liker, I pulled every single movie with him in it out of my kids' movie box & burned them. I won't watch his work any more, either. Shame, cuz I like Forrest Gump & the movie about Krakosia (sp?). Shame on him for hurting children!

And chicken. I can't say that phrase, "It tastes just like chicken", anymore. Speaking of children, organic pork has a chance of being fed people before it was butchered. And if that happens with organic pigs? Well, I trust conventional pig meats even less. No more pork here.
Hope Smiles
5 hours ago
This whole subject especially, truly disgusts me. Though I'm glad so many eyes are being opened to truly see and more are starting to awaken. All hidden will come to light as written.
However, I'm curious if maybe the "chicken" code could be in any relation to the raw texture of chicken skin?
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

2:20 :omg

Well, the cat is out of the bag. What our kids grew up on was laden with preversion. Part of the FREE MORAL agenda? Andy didn't get Buzz Light year for Christmas. He found his mothers VIBE. God forgive us for not seeing this sooner and exposing our children to programming. This will be my last Tom Hanks video. This stuff is way too dark
ANONYMOUS FARM TV
1 day ago
Woody, Tug job, snake in my boots, pull my string, a pig, a wiener dog, buzz, phallic rocket. ToYo pizza truck

Famous red-orange carpet pattern too.
Sherry Sunshine
1 day ago
Mudd meaning butt play. These are sick people in Hollyweird. Tom Hanks and Will Smith are pushed as good guys when they are the biggest creeps.
Ty Gorton
21 hours ago
Another solid vid. Animated films are notorious for presenting subversive filth ... you should decode "Rise of the Guardians." OBSERVATION: at 0:06 where "Woody" begins tugging the "microphone," there is a wide eyed SHARK in the upper right corner of the screen. The shark is regarded as the penultimate PREDATOR ... and it is no coincidence that the director places this predator metaphor into this particular scene. Unbelievable.
Athena Latrell
1 day ago
Possible reasons why pedophiles call children chicken: one, they are caged in  a sexualized reality, have never known anything else and have been groomed from birth; or two, when you cook a small child and put them on a platter their body looks as a chicken because  of the shape, fetal position. Thiis is a possible reason why they reference children as food specifically, and more specifically, chicken. #Pedovore
Michelle Glashower
22 hours ago
Hate to give him more views, but when I heard Krappy mention that TH is a baby liker, I pulled every single movie with him in it out of my kids' movie box & burned them. I won't watch his work any more, either. Shame, cuz I like Forrest Gump & the movie about Krakosia (sp?). Shame on him for hurting children!

And chicken. I can't say that phrase, "It tastes just like chicken", anymore. Speaking of children, organic pork has a chance of being fed people before it was butchered. And if that happens with organic pigs? Well, I trust conventional pig meats even less. No more pork here.
Hope Smiles
5 hours ago
This whole subject especially, truly disgusts me. Though I'm glad so many eyes are being opened to truly see and more are starting to awaken. All hidden will come to light as written.
However, I'm curious if maybe the "chicken" code could be in any relation to the raw texture of chicken skin?
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Broke: JFK Jr. crashed accidentally with his plane
Woke: The Clintons killed JFK Jr. so Hillary could win her first election
Bespoke: The Bush deep state killed JFK Jr. so he wouldn't find out who killed his father
Galaxy Brain: JFK Jr. is still alive and working with Trump to fight the deep state

:mindblown
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 01:38:53 PM by Nintex »
🤴

kingv

That’s definitely him.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible? :thinking
©@©™

agrajag

August 1st has come and gone. When is hungrynoob going to show up to deliver a cryptic ex post facto explanation of a major event to some random thing that happened on August 1st dump truck of L's for The Bore?

benjipwns

no two people hold their hands the same way

you have to go with your heart on this, the naked eye is going to tell you otherwise

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
So to sum it up. Q is someone who has to know about Trump's movements, tweets, can access his autograph, is allowed on Air Force One has an Xbox LIVE account and hasn't been fired (yet).

Gentlemen I believe we have identified the individual known only as Q:
[close]
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler

benjipwns

it's #TrustTheProcess, not #TrustThePlan, smh, starting to have doubts about Q and his real identity of Sam Hinkie

kingv

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1030171310255693825
Is this real?! Like the dudes just exposed as being Q just straight stopped giving a fuck.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Actually, I'm starting to believe that it might be Barron.
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Actually, I'm starting to believe that it might be Barron.

How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?
dog

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
All is fun and games until Donald Trump invites QAnon people to the White House
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1033092285779652608

:doge
🤴

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Re: hungrynoob mentally prepares us | What is THE truth? | listen to your heart
« Reply #341 on: September 01, 2018, 08:26:35 PM »
FEED YOUR HEAD
©@©™

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #343 on: September 12, 2018, 03:14:03 PM »
I was really hoping the Dems would take the House back and I'd get to spend an hour browsing that subreddit.

:'(

Brehvolution

« Reply #344 on: September 12, 2018, 03:15:45 PM »
And nothing of value was lost.
©ZH

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #345 on: September 12, 2018, 03:30:01 PM »
Quick, someone check and see if Xbox Live is down!
©@©™

kingv

« Reply #346 on: September 12, 2018, 03:32:25 PM »
Who took it down? Weird there are no articles about it.

Oh I guess reddit killed it.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 04:25:29 PM by kingv »

Brehvolution

©ZH

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #349 on: January 09, 2019, 04:32:35 AM »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud-boy-member-accused-of-murdering-his-brother-with-a-sword-4
A self-proclaimed member of the far-right Proud Boys group who also believes in the QAnon conspiracy theory allegedly murdered his own brother with a sword.

Prosecutors say Buckey Wolfe, 26, killed his brother in Seattle on Sunday night by stabbing him in the head with a four-foot long sword.

Wolfe, who prosecutors say exhibited signs of mental illness, called police himself after the murder and claimed he thought his brother was a lizard, according to The Seattle Times. When detectives arrived, he reportedly believed they were also lizards. Wolfe has been charged with second-degree murder.
He encouraged people to share QAnon graphics, telling his followers to “share this meme ammo.” He also made posts in the style of “Q,” the anonymous person or group of people giving the “clues” that have inspired QAnon, and posted links to the now-closed QAnon subreddit.

Wolfe referenced “swords” multiple times in his QAnon posts, saying that they would be used to defeat the “Illuminati.”

Wolfe also made several references online to the extreme conspiracy theory that some people are actually lizards in disguise. Prosecutors referenced some of Wolfe’s online postings as proof that he’s mentally ill, according to The Seattle Times.

On his YouTube channel, Wolfe declared that Trump would soon triumph over his enemies in a cataclysmic event QAnon believers call “The Storm.”

“It’s coming, and it’s gonna be good!” Wolfe said. “Y’alls are gonna get your just dues. I will be so happy, you have no idea.”

Tasty

« Reply #350 on: January 09, 2019, 07:05:51 AM »
:uhh

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #351 on: January 09, 2019, 07:26:45 AM »
On a lighter note, they've also latched on to the cute girl who was serving Fiji water and photobombing everyone at the Golden Globes red carpet.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #352 on: January 09, 2019, 08:37:09 AM »
You mean you guys haven’t killed a sibling using a sword?  :esports
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #353 on: January 09, 2019, 08:56:59 AM »
He clearly didn't think it through. If his brother was a lizard person, aren't the odds high that he himself is a lizard person?!?

Brehvolution

« Reply #354 on: January 09, 2019, 09:11:43 AM »
A self-proclaimed member of the far-right Proud Boys group...exhibited signs of mental illness

©ZH

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #355 on: January 09, 2019, 09:17:59 AM »
Prosecutors referenced some of Wolfe’s online postings as proof that he’s mentally ill

Uh oh...
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #356 on: February 07, 2019, 03:34:56 PM »
Q is barely dropping the drops anymore. What's going on hungrynoob?
🤴

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #357 on: February 07, 2019, 04:01:56 PM »
Q is barely dropping the drops anymore. What's going on hungrynoob?

Trust the process. All will be revealed in time.

Ghost pepper Hillary lizard 12:58.3

Q
dog

Brehvolution

« Reply #358 on: February 07, 2019, 04:11:44 PM »
I have nothing of value to offer

You believe my every word

Seek help

Q
©ZH

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #359 on: February 07, 2019, 09:03:52 PM »
I think Qanon is legit

I wonder what you are all going to do when it turns out there's actually some truth to the Qanon thing.

I'm "bothsideism" on this one as I've seen so much crazy shit these past few years.

:thinking