Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 907440 times)

BisMarckie

Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #11580 on: April 16, 2019, 07:09:17 PM »
Go hate on the US of A somewheres else!

:american

BisMarckie

« Reply #11581 on: April 16, 2019, 07:22:28 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/alt-right-attacks-star-wars-fan-for-reaction-video-mark-hamill-and-fans-come-in-to-support-him.111898/

Just your standard resetera reaction thread based on signal boosting a couple of trolls. :snore

https://mobile.twitter.com/stclairashley/status/1117495087049482245

But, nudemac has been outed as a nazi.
And what's this shit about Cargo Shorts? That's an alt-right thing now?

Averon

« Reply #11582 on: April 16, 2019, 07:28:22 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/alt-right-attacks-star-wars-fan-for-reaction-video-mark-hamill-and-fans-come-in-to-support-him.111898/

The guy shouldn't be harassed, obviously, but you can't tell me a lot of those people in that thread defending his reaction video weren't cringing as well.  If it was a reaction video  to anything other than Star Wars or a Marvel movie (or anime heavens forbid), ERA would be right with the mob mocking the guy.:lol

zepblackstar

« Reply #11585 on: April 16, 2019, 07:33:32 PM »
The cargo shorts meme is people mocking each other for championing cargo shorts or dress pants.

and I love star wars and i cry  at things but damn sure not going to be a movie trailer :comeon

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #11588 on: April 16, 2019, 07:36:43 PM »
I wear cargo pants a lot. If I lived in a warmer climate I might even go for cargo shorts. There's nothing wrong with having lots of pockets. When I wear girl clothes (yeah, I do that) the main problem for me is the absence of pockets.
Oi Oi

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #11592 on: April 16, 2019, 07:48:05 PM »
I wear cargo pants a lot. If I lived in a warmer climate I might even go for cargo shorts. There's nothing wrong with having lots of pockets. When I wear girl clothes (yeah, I do that) the main problem for me is the absence of pockets.

How are you interested in women's clothes yet dress like shit?

That's like being a drag queen and dressing like Heather from H.R.

sigh

naff

• let's face it. admit that it's all related
« Reply #11593 on: April 16, 2019, 07:49:45 PM »
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 07:53:52 PM by naff »
(_,_)

BisMarckie

« Reply #11594 on: April 16, 2019, 07:50:41 PM »
Soooo how long until RLM upload a video making fun of the guy? A day? 12 hours?

:mike

BisMarckie

« Reply #11595 on: April 16, 2019, 07:53:53 PM »

yeah lol, that didn't take long

Get permed for calling out gendered insults brehs. :rejoice

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #11596 on: April 16, 2019, 07:54:25 PM »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11598 on: April 16, 2019, 07:56:10 PM »
I mean I find reaction videos incredibly lame and annoying. I don't find them genuine, but rather super obnoxious. I also avoid them and never watch them.  See no reason to shame and make fun of a dude for nerding out over shit. Whatever shit it is, anime, sports, games, cars, whatever I don't care.

But I do find the alt right battleground of masculinity extremely annoying and yes toxic. It's shit like that ladies post and what it really means that is pretty damaging to honestly society as a whole. I see nothing wrong with making fun of nerds. Being cruel to them is an entire other thing and usually conservative pundits lack the nuance to make that difference.

agrajag

« Reply #11599 on: April 16, 2019, 07:57:34 PM »
it's incredible how flexible these dudes' convictions are. The same dudes that were calling GAF to ban the word cunt contort themselves to justifying using that same word to denigrate a conservative woman.

BisMarckie

« Reply #11600 on: April 16, 2019, 07:58:50 PM »

Why is Patrick signal boosting that asshole has been?

The cynic in me would say that they need stuff like that to stay relevant.

BisMarckie

« Reply #11601 on: April 16, 2019, 08:05:16 PM »
it's incredible how flexible these dudes' convictions are. The same dudes that were calling GAF to ban the word cunt contort themselves to justifying using that same word to denigrate a conservative woman.

Its just like words like uncle tom. It boils down to: Its okay when we use it since we are on the right side of history.

Stro

• I'm just a dragon-canine boye
« Reply #11602 on: April 16, 2019, 08:07:47 PM »

They don't contort themselves at all, they use it openly and freely and instinctively, not thinking anything of it.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #11603 on: April 16, 2019, 08:11:36 PM »

RedMercury voice: But she is a cunt.  It's a fact.  I don't understand how you don't get this?
sigh

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #11604 on: April 16, 2019, 08:12:23 PM »
i wasn't really trolling though, the strong reaction did seem quite rooted in misogyny to me

If someone went into a thread about - say - Anita Sarkeesian or Zoe Quinn with a "Someone needs to kick that stupid bitch in the cunt" take, I'd put money that there will be a healthy portion of Misogyny in their ban message word salad

Averon

« Reply #11605 on: April 16, 2019, 08:15:26 PM »
This is the same forum where calling black figures 'coons' is OK as long as you claim to be black.

naff

« Reply #11606 on: April 16, 2019, 08:21:16 PM »
Such a ridiculous echo chamber of a forum. Calling me out as maga defense force because they can't comprehend their double standards.
(_,_)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #11607 on: April 16, 2019, 08:24:41 PM »
wow, they didn't even particularly try and justify it, just (permanent) Trolling

you'd at least assume they'd throw in a inflammatory false equivalence, history of severe prior infractions or some shit to pad it out

BisMarckie

« Reply #11608 on: April 16, 2019, 08:29:53 PM »
Stop, he was trying to die on a hill that wasn't worth it.

Can we integrate this into the ban message?

Mod Admiral can you sort this?

BisMarckie

« Reply #11609 on: April 16, 2019, 08:31:28 PM »
WellbornWarrior said:
I could understand if he reacts to pivotal scenes from the actual movie, but does a trailer full of nothing like the one from Episode 9 really deserve someone crying tears over it?
You must be fun at parties

All the parties I attend are full of Star Wars activists. :smug

agrajag

« Reply #11610 on: April 16, 2019, 08:34:54 PM »
WellbornWarrior said:
I could understand if he reacts to pivotal scenes from the actual movie, but does a trailer full of nothing like the one from Episode 9 really deserve someone crying tears over it?
You must be fun at parties

All the parties I attend are full of Star Wars activists. :smug

:bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby 
          :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby 
:bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby 

hhkcvaoitsso

• If anyone asks, I've lost my mind.
« Reply #11611 on: April 16, 2019, 08:38:31 PM »
Calling someone a bitch is not misogynistic. Saying she deserves a kick in the cunt is not misogynistic.
lionpride got perma'd for this thing that is now supposedly ok
每天生气

nudemacusers

• #freecream #jesuisfiller #resist #mbga
« Reply #11612 on: April 16, 2019, 08:39:11 PM »

Just your standard resetera reaction thread based on signal boosting a couple of trolls. :snore

https://mobile.twitter.com/stclairashley/status/1117495087049482245

But, nudemac has been outed as a nazi.
And what's this shit about Cargo Shorts? That's an alt-right thing now?
Hurry, now is our chance to get the alt right into puffy skate shoes and video game clothing.

If the progressives wont do it for themselves, they can do it for woke points.

agrajag

« Reply #11613 on: April 16, 2019, 08:39:30 PM »
Sweet Nicole, sort this out

...oh wait  :teehee

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #11614 on: April 16, 2019, 08:44:13 PM »
Calling someone a bitch is not misogynistic. Saying she deserves a kick in the cunt is not misogynistic.
lionpride got perma'd for this thing that is now supposedly ok

Gotta say it about the right people, he wasnt slick.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11615 on: April 16, 2019, 09:15:58 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sony-cracks-down-on-sexually-explicit-content-in-games-article-states-that-it-refers-to-underage-characters-check-threadmarks.111820/page-12#post-19912501

Quote from: WrenchNinja, post: 19914263, member: 3348
Quote from: Asuka3+1, post: 19912501, member: 53129
except that part that that PS4 censorship WAS ADDED after release. so not likely a "Oops"

Lol what is this garbage youtube channel. A bunch of videos complaining about "outrage culture and sjws". Bunch of gamergate trash.

What exactly is "gamergate" about her wondering why it got censored when it's rated M?  "She doesn't agree with me MUST BE A GG NAZI" reeeeeeee mentality I guess.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11616 on: April 16, 2019, 09:20:53 PM »
ど助平

BisMarckie

« Reply #11617 on: April 16, 2019, 09:24:28 PM »
:snob

naff

« Reply #11618 on: April 16, 2019, 09:28:37 PM »
Death threats aren't cool. They never will be cool.

But, one might say that you reap what you sow. What's been sown is an unreasonably mean-spirited way of expressing your dislike of something; what's been reaped is an unreasonably mean-spirited response.

yo, calling someone undateable is is unreasonably mean, and on par with joking about assaulting women. have you guys ever seen Frances fucking Ha? FRANCES UNDATEABLE. women joke about men being undateable for various reasons all the time. yeah, she's an alt right tool, whatever, fuck them, fk the soy boy insult. i hate all that, but i didn't feel like justifying my post with i "i hate all that alt-right stuff but..."

lol, i would normally never bother posting on that forum, hence my low post count despite being a member since 2017, but i'm off sick and was just starting to enjoy it  :lol  :'(
(_,_)

BisMarckie

« Reply #11619 on: April 16, 2019, 09:30:33 PM »
There is always the shared marrec account. I dont know who is currently using it though. :trumps

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #11620 on: April 16, 2019, 09:38:22 PM »
@

remy

« Reply #11621 on: April 16, 2019, 09:39:05 PM »
If you're on the other team on Reset you are subhuman.

This goes across politics, Disney Media Franchises, videogame franchises, consumer electronics, yum brands affordable and nutrious restaurants, whatever

skullstorm

« Reply #11622 on: April 16, 2019, 09:40:29 PM »
lol, i would normally never bother posting on that forum, hence my low post count despite being a member since 2017, but i'm off sick and was just starting to enjoy it  :lol  :'(

Yea they noticed that too  :ufup

Defense force for everything never fails

Edit: Oh it's an account from 2017 with under 30 total posts. Nice

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Nazi
[close]

clothedmacuser

« Reply #11623 on: April 16, 2019, 09:43:34 PM »
Death threats aren't cool. They never will be cool.

But, one might say that you reap what you sow. What's been sown is an unreasonably mean-spirited way of expressing your dislike of something; what's been reaped is an unreasonably mean-spirited response.

yo, calling someone undateable is is unreasonably mean, and on par with joking about assaulting women. have you guys ever seen Frances fucking Ha? FRANCES UNDATEABLE. women joke about men being undateable for various reasons all the time. yeah, she's an alt right tool, whatever, fuck them, fk the soy boy insult. i hate all that, but i didn't feel like justifying my post with i "i hate all that alt-right stuff but..."

Even on GAF death threats to the right were, "They are just joking,"  but saying "you don't want to say things like that" to the left was "HOLY SHIT!  that youtuber just said he was gonna kill her!" 

If you're on the other team on Reset you are subhuman.

This goes across politics, Disney Media Franchises, videogame franchises, consumer electronics, yum brands affordable and nutrious restaurants, whatever

Who was the guy big on , "They literally think I'm subhuman," whenever politics came up.  This was on GAF.  And he might have just been a cis-male gay, so basically a republican.
sigh

agrajag

« Reply #11624 on: April 16, 2019, 09:45:02 PM »
Are Nazis notorious for having a low post count?

naff

« Reply #11625 on: April 16, 2019, 09:45:22 PM »
Quote from: RedMercury
jontin said:
I really hate this. There are like 3 words I'll never say in any context, and just reading it makes me feel complicit.

I don't like it either, I don't think men should be using that word directed at women ever really, not in American culture anyways where it's kind of dehumanizing and it's always going to have that connotation when coming out of a guy's mouth directed at a woman, but at the same time I feel like there's a time and a place to have that conversation, and it isn't necessarily when a woman has said something heinous and emotions are high, you know? I get people aren't going to want to hear that in this instance and I don't want to seem like I'm taking a stand with her in any way even if I do generally think it perpetuates misogyny for men to refer to women that way.

:gurl

sw guy feelings > dumb wimmenz

i guess we just have to differ on this, i dont get how what she said is so heinous. one of the cringiest response videos i've ever seen.
(_,_)

nachobro

• Live Ms
« Reply #11626 on: April 16, 2019, 09:51:17 PM »

:badass

clothedmacuser

« Reply #11627 on: April 16, 2019, 09:52:06 PM »
jontin said:
I really hate this. There are like 3 words I'll never say in any context, and just reading it makes me feel complicit.

I don't like it either, I don't think men should be using that word directed at women ever really, not in American culture anyways where it's kind of dehumanizing and it's always going to have that connotation when coming out of a guy's mouth directed at a woman, but at the same time I feel like there's a time and a place to have that conversation, and it isn't necessarily when a woman has said something heinous and emotions are high, you know? I get people aren't going to want to hear that in this instance and I don't want to seem like I'm taking a stand with her in any way even if I do generally think it perpetuates misogyny for men to refer to women that way.

i guess we just have to differ on this, i dont get how what she said is so heinous. one of the cringiest response videos i've ever seen.

Jesus Christ! 

That guy would/will excuse torture as long as it's against a bad person.
sigh

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #11628 on: April 16, 2019, 09:53:07 PM »

Hitler had zero posts.
@

BisMarckie

« Reply #11629 on: April 16, 2019, 09:53:39 PM »

Back in the 30s you had to use a telegraph. That shit was expensive. :birb

agrajag

« Reply #11630 on: April 16, 2019, 09:55:14 PM »
a woman exercised her right to choose... punch that gator bitch right in her pussycunt!

:rethread

« Reply #11631 on: April 16, 2019, 09:56:29 PM »
dont call women cunts except this woman who's a total cunt

Boredfrom

« Reply #11632 on: April 16, 2019, 10:20:19 PM »
I hope him and his wife gets invited to the movie premiere.

If he ends up at the premiere hopefully Mark explains just how cringey his reaction video is before celebrating his passion though, just to clear it up

:doge

You guys have the maturity of a introvert 12 year old child. Mark Hamill is going to invite him to the premiere and tell him that his reaction is cringe worthy so creating a huge PR disaster. Wah...

Cauliflower Of Love

• Section 552
« Reply #11633 on: April 16, 2019, 10:20:49 PM »
Ok....so here's what I'm thinking. Trump is laying the seeds for "Trump TV".

He is thinking that he will very well lose in 2020 and is now starting to shit all over Fox to get his own channel running, like he was thinking about in 2016 if he lost.

:snoop
titor

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #11634 on: April 16, 2019, 10:29:54 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

• Section 552
« Reply #11635 on: April 16, 2019, 10:36:17 PM »
Is that a john titor thing?
titor

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #11636 on: April 16, 2019, 10:37:12 PM »

remy

« Reply #11637 on: April 16, 2019, 10:37:51 PM »
jontin said:

There's a time and a place for cunt punting a bitch, and it's when she makes fun of you for crying over starwars - Red Mercury lmao.

The old Men and scared women will laugh at them/ Women are scared men will kill them. no wonder women and minorities are leaving in droves!  :hmph

agrajag

« Reply #11638 on: April 16, 2019, 10:41:17 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

• Section 552
« Reply #11639 on: April 16, 2019, 10:42:21 PM »
Is that a john titor thing?

no

(Image removed from quote.)

I like how you tried to clarify by posting a bunch of scribbled nonsense.
titor