Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3799567 times)

nachobro

• Live Más
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #41160 on: August 28, 2019, 10:20:22 AM »
resettis so dumb they don't even get their own correct, punching up jokes

BisMarckie

« Reply #41161 on: August 28, 2019, 10:21:15 AM »
can you imagine having a history of history on the 121st anniversary of Brad's Drink being renamed Pepsi-Cola?

The beginning of YUM! brands history  :preach

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41162 on: August 28, 2019, 10:22:49 AM »
In response to someone wondering if the Queen could veto the suspension of Parliament :

If she wants to no longer be Queen, sure.
I dont know how long it would take for Charles's coronation, but I'd have massive respect for her if she did decide to deny it just to give parliament enough time to stop no-deal.

:jeb

https://www.resetera.com/threads/government-is-to-suspend-parliament-u-k-update-queen-approves-the-move.137704/post-23995140
ὕβρις

paprikastaude

« Reply #41163 on: August 28, 2019, 10:26:11 AM »
People are living in fear because Astral Chain is about to be released and normalize cops, and you think now is an appropriate time to stan for Kamala Harris? Have some empathy.

Alt-right gaming side is trying to appease the OT gawds by rightfully censoring the ass in Astral Chain's artwork (still showing high heels though :exxy), https://www.resetera.com/threads/astral-chain-review-thread.137251/

but this can't redeem their overall approval of pro-fascist/police state propaganda - on this day nonetheless.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41164 on: August 28, 2019, 10:29:24 AM »
It wouldn't be a ResetERA thread without at least someone LARPing Fritz Lang's M.

We've found him.
We found the Leaver on ResetEra.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/government-is-to-suspend-parliament-u-k-update-queen-approves-the-move.137704/post-23995350

There will be plenty of tories that are against this... despite popular opinion they aren't all actual evil.

Living life a quarter of a ban at a time.  :gun

https://www.resetera.com/threads/government-is-to-suspend-parliament-u-k-update-queen-approves-the-move.137704/post-23995411
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41165 on: August 28, 2019, 10:33:41 AM »
Why are people reacting like the Queen would even listen to this buffoon's demands?

:expert

https://www.resetera.com/threads/government-is-to-suspend-parliament-u-k-update-queen-approves-the-move.137704/post-23995549
ὕβρις

paprikastaude

« Reply #41166 on: August 28, 2019, 10:34:08 AM »
It wouldn't be a ResetERA thread without at least someone LARPing Fritz Lang's M.

Fucker, if it isn't made by Marvel, there's no way a movie could still have a relevant message in this day and age. :snob
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 10:39:53 AM by Spieler1 »

BisMarckie

« Reply #41167 on: August 28, 2019, 10:34:31 AM »
Stan for monarchy to own the cons.  :brain

paprikastaude

« Reply #41168 on: August 28, 2019, 10:36:03 AM »
Stan for monarchy to own the cons.  :brain

Monarchy is a decent solution, it's just like in Lion King. And if you didn't know (please educate yourself), that was made by our progressive allies at Disney.   :steiner

BisMarckie

« Reply #41169 on: August 28, 2019, 10:36:10 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/government-is-to-suspend-parliament-u-k-update-queen-approves-the-move.137704/post-23995558

I am a sucker for alarmist graphs. The pound lost almost one cent to the dollar.  :lol

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41170 on: August 28, 2019, 10:38:21 AM »
Same poster as "the Queen won't listen to this buffoon she installed as PM" :

Well, she also knows that he's not really a properly elected prime minister at all. The Queen may be a lot of things, but she's not an imbecile. I feel like people are giving her too little credit.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/government-is-to-suspend-parliament-u-k-update-queen-approves-the-move.137704/post-23995635

TFW you ruled over half the world yet people don't even understand the basics of your political system. :gbcry
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #41171 on: August 28, 2019, 10:38:34 AM »
No. Just because she hasn't acted on her power much doesn't mean it isn't there. She very litteraly has the power to refuse.

Constitutional experts.  :lol

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #41172 on: August 28, 2019, 10:38:57 AM »
Sell, sell, sell. Abandon ship! Does the Hindenburg ring any bells!?

BisMarckie

« Reply #41173 on: August 28, 2019, 10:41:15 AM »
If you go by the wording of the German constitution, the President has the power to refuse signing laws, but arguing that will out you as a complete moron.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Uncle

paprikastaude

« Reply #41175 on: August 28, 2019, 10:42:23 AM »
cancel the queen

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #41176 on: August 28, 2019, 10:43:23 AM »
#queencelled
Uncle

BisMarckie

« Reply #41177 on: August 28, 2019, 10:44:05 AM »
Incel - Queencel :thinking

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41178 on: August 28, 2019, 10:48:10 AM »
Fuck the Queen, her Peado son, the royal family and all it's defenders.

ResetERA message template 1.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/government-is-to-suspend-parliament-u-k-update-queen-approves-the-move.137704/post-24001242
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41179 on: August 28, 2019, 10:51:12 AM »
Same poster as "the Queen won't listen to this buffoon she installed as PM" :

Well, she also knows that he's not really a properly elected prime minister at all. The Queen may be a lot of things, but she's not an imbecile. I feel like people are giving her too little credit.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/government-is-to-suspend-parliament-u-k-update-queen-approves-the-move.137704/post-23995635

TFW you ruled over half the world yet people don't even understand the basics of your political system. :gbcry

Quote from: Krejlooc because of course
So, as an American who only knows bits and pieces of UK history, how long ago did Parliament come into modern power? We talking 1800s or 1900s? I remember it being covered in highschool, but can't remember the details.

:ohyou

https://www.resetera.com/threads/government-is-to-suspend-parliament-u-k-update-queen-approves-the-move.137704/post-24001333
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #41180 on: August 28, 2019, 10:51:17 AM »
Yep, I no longer support the Queen. Screw her and the royal family. Pathetic.

Friendship with monarchic relic is over :hmph

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #41181 on: August 28, 2019, 10:53:24 AM »
Is this the equivalent of the President shutting down Congress?

:snoop

BisMarckie

« Reply #41182 on: August 28, 2019, 10:54:13 AM »
Is this the equivalent of the President shutting down Congress?
Yes. Shutting it down and make sure no discussions, votes or new laws get in place.

:brain

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #41183 on: August 28, 2019, 10:55:22 AM »
Quote from: Krejlooc because of course
So, as an American who only knows bits and pieces of UK history, how long ago did Parliament come into modern power? We talking 1800s or 1900s? I remember it being covered in highschool, but can't remember the details.

:ohyou

https://www.resetera.com/threads/government-is-to-suspend-parliament-u-k-update-queen-approves-the-move.137704/post-24001333

if only the british government released a dreamcast game, then they might be worth remembering :'(

BisMarckie

« Reply #41184 on: August 28, 2019, 10:55:51 AM »
What are you on about? It is litteraly in her power by law, hence why Parliment needs her permission. She owns the state and the military, what is a temporary party gonna do if she refuses? Forcibly abdicate her?

:rofl

BisMarckie

« Reply #41185 on: August 28, 2019, 10:59:08 AM »
I think the person you're quoting is referring to something like the president in Germany or Italy.

I think I am having an aneurysm.

marrec

« Reply #41186 on: August 28, 2019, 11:00:22 AM »
Bis don't hurt yourself

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41187 on: August 28, 2019, 11:00:23 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/government-is-to-suspend-parliament-u-k-update-queen-approves-the-move.137704/post-23999800

You'll see middle class arsepieces in the streets with signs saying "Down with this kind of thing", taking photos for their instagram, meanwhile the working class who are mostly being fucked by this action are too busy stuck in their zero hour contracts jobs to have time to protest, or they've been swindled into thinking its for their benefit.

Whitewash Brexit support among the "working class" flock (that you don't actually shepherd) while casually dismissing preventively those who will actually protest.
 :brain
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #41188 on: August 28, 2019, 11:02:16 AM »
This sounds like a very Trump-ish /GOP kind of move.

Send help marrec.

BisMarckie

« Reply #41189 on: August 28, 2019, 11:07:01 AM »
We're allowed to shit talk any republican politician for following the Trump Administration's orders no matter how little power they have in the US government but God help you if you criticise the Queen of England.

People defending her saying the Queen apparently had no power at all but here we are, with her actually shutting down the government and nothing that can or will be down about it.

Too late.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41190 on: August 28, 2019, 11:18:28 AM »
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #41191 on: August 28, 2019, 11:20:12 AM »
Looks like the UK has its own Weimar Republic moment here.
Wouldn't be surprised if UK government declares martial law sooner or later to quell any kind of protest / riots.

(lived in UK for over a decade, and recently ran away just before the first extension)

Dear UK people, please prepare for the worst. Get in touch with anyone you know outside of the UK in case you want to get out and flee. After those guys are done with their plan, anyone below upper-Middle class will be majorly fucked.

:stahp

BisMarckie

« Reply #41192 on: August 28, 2019, 11:25:58 AM »
Aye cheers pal never mind the people who are gonna die eh?

Dickhead.

People are DYING because of the lack of free trade with the European Union.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41193 on: August 28, 2019, 11:31:15 AM »
Aye cheers pal never mind the people who are gonna die eh?

Dickhead.

People are DYING because of the lack of free trade with the European Union.

Free trade internationalists  :ussrcry
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41194 on: August 28, 2019, 11:36:36 AM »
Quote from: Kirblar
Global recession inc I guess. Fucking boomers.

That's a free jab, I guess.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/government-is-to-suspend-parliament-u-k-update-queen-approves-the-move.137704/post-24003702
ὕβρις

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #41195 on: August 28, 2019, 11:41:36 AM »
Era hating china is pretty funny, do they not know they make their collectable figures and nintendo switches?

:doge :brain

The UK and world is kinda fucked, lets get this recession bread boys! Also the UK won't riot, they'll all be in the pub having a pint waiting for this to all blow over.

BisMarckie

« Reply #41196 on: August 28, 2019, 11:42:51 AM »
Invest in gold and ride this recession out :success

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #41197 on: August 28, 2019, 11:43:09 AM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/government-is-to-suspend-parliament-u-k-update-queen-approves-the-move.137704/post-24003702

Turns out that was the jab that finally gave me autism.

GAF Gold that is  :money

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41198 on: August 28, 2019, 11:45:53 AM »
Okay but like. Is there any hope? Being genuine here.
Nope.
Not even kidding when I say this, I've drafted out a suicide note.

:kobeyuck

https://www.resetera.com/threads/government-is-to-suspend-parliament-u-k-update-queen-approves-the-move.137704/post-24004125
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #41199 on: August 28, 2019, 11:47:31 AM »
Can we stop making movies about how brave and influential the queen is now? Im watching Victoria right now and im struggling to understand what exactly she does. Even back in the mid 1850s, monarchy was basically a puppet. everything from The Crown to the Kings Speech and that Helen Mirren Queen movie is all bs. these people are useless and they know it. they just want free shit and to live like kings. they have zero power and zero influence over the state of the country. they are glorified celebrities at best.

Hollywood lied to me. :fbm

Ghoul

« Reply #41200 on: August 28, 2019, 11:47:58 AM »
yeah and a bunch of pedophile inbred British/Germans are not it

the answer to fixing some of the flaws in a democracy is not less democracy

time to play neogaf or reset

BisMarckie

« Reply #41201 on: August 28, 2019, 11:49:31 AM »
With a German style Republic and an actual constitution we could have checks and balances.

:snoop

To be fair: They couldn’t have held a national referendum in that case.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #41202 on: August 28, 2019, 11:52:41 AM »

hey man u can make fun of that all you want, but with gaf gold u can elevate yourself with Instant Updates, ad-free browsing, and a thoroughly gilded premium experience. Elevate your community by supporting ongoing development for features site-wide. Sparkle like a fanfiction vampire, and don't worry about what happened to the girl in that Bond movie. NeoGAF members go for Gold, not the participation trophy.   it's the only way to get EXCLUSIVE  Ad-Free Browsing (u can't do this any other way!!!1), and a :piss YELLOW USER NAME :piss2 and a PICTURE on ur profile!!!!11   :o  ALL FOR ONLY $49.99 PER YEAR FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!  :o :o :o
ど助平

Ghoul

« Reply #41203 on: August 28, 2019, 11:52:55 AM »
It's really weird seeing americans with no horse in the race getting super involved in the UK's issues.

Pot meet the kettle.

Ghoul

« Reply #41204 on: August 28, 2019, 11:54:24 AM »

hey man u can make fun of that all you want, but with gaf gold u can elevate yourself with Instant Updates, ad-free browsing, and a thoroughly gilded premium experience. Elevate your community by supporting ongoing development for features site-wide. Sparkle like a fanfiction vampire, and don't worry about what happened to the girl in that Bond movie. NeoGAF members go for Gold, not the participation trophy.   it's the only way to get EXCLUSIVE  Ad-Free Browsing (u can't do this any other way!!!1), and a :piss YELLOW USER NAME :piss2 and a PICTURE on ur profile!!!!11   :o  ALL FOR ONLY $49.99 PER YEAR FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!  :o :o :o

Use code Bork for 10% off? When is the bore going to get on this gravy train?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #41205 on: August 28, 2019, 11:55:08 AM »
Just think of the super-sweet shower lore must have built himself with that phat cash-money. :pimp
ど助平

BisMarckie

« Reply #41206 on: August 28, 2019, 11:55:26 AM »
Bire Gold:
Get instant access to the dick pics of your favorite Borean!

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41207 on: August 28, 2019, 11:56:00 AM »
Not to riff on people clamouring for better constitutions, safeguards and being down with monarchy but for all we know a British president may not have been compelled to veto this and/or might have been a Tory ? They've been in office for 9 years and managed to have a majority for three elections straight.
ὕβρις

Ghoul

« Reply #41208 on: August 28, 2019, 11:56:56 AM »
Not to riff on people clamouring for better constitutions, safeguards and being down with monarchy but for all we know a British president may not have been compelled to veto this and/or might have been a Tory ? They've been in office for 9 years and managed to have a majority for three elections straight.

Well no one wants a commie for a PM  :playa :trumps

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #41209 on: August 28, 2019, 11:57:22 AM »
It's really weird seeing americans with no horse in the race getting super involved in the UK's issues.

Pot meet the kettle.

Economic disasters means cheaper tourist opportunities for me

:O

BisMarckie

« Reply #41210 on: August 28, 2019, 11:59:08 AM »

Since Germany was brought up in that thread. The German President only has the power to veto laws that are ´evident anti-constitutional´. What that means? Nobody really knows, but he would have the power to veto a law that reintroduces the death penalty or the annexation of Lothringen.

BisMarckie

« Reply #41211 on: August 28, 2019, 11:59:35 AM »
Wait, GAF Gold is really 50 bucks a year?

35 bucks on cdkeys

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #41212 on: August 28, 2019, 12:00:03 PM »
The PSN+ thread with Darksiders 3 has reached 4 pages so far with NO COMPLAINTS. Sony are LITERALLY giving your money to 8chan pedo murderers. REEE is slippin
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ps-games-for-september-2019-batman-arkham-knight-and-darksiders-iii.137776/
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Ghoul

« Reply #41213 on: August 28, 2019, 12:00:31 PM »
Okay but like. Is there any hope? Being genuine here.
Nope.
Not even kidding when I say this, I've drafted out a suicide note.

:kobeyuck

https://www.resetera.com/threads/government-is-to-suspend-parliament-u-k-update-queen-approves-the-move.137704/post-24004125

The note:

I never thought I'd die alone
I laughed the loudest who'd have known?
I trace the cord back to the wall
No wonder it was never plugged in at all
I took my time, I hurried up
The choice was mine I didn't think enough
I'm too depressed to go on
You'll be sorry when I'm gone

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41214 on: August 28, 2019, 12:01:09 PM »
I'm pretty rapidly losing faith in democracy as a concept after Brexit and the Trump administration. Democracy isn't something so special that it must be protected at all costs if the people using it are suicide-pilling their own nations out of open, racist spite.

Just need to find the ruler that will be enlightened, benevolent yet ruthless enough to acquire power in the first place to have one of those good dictatorships going on. How hard could this be when we have so many fitting the description on ERA ?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/government-is-to-suspend-parliament-u-k-update-queen-approves-the-move.137704/post-24004494
ὕβρις

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #41215 on: August 28, 2019, 12:01:27 PM »
Wait, GAF Gold is really 50 bucks a year?

Man I really, really hate the new cyberbegging society we live in. It's like tipping has moved online.

Ghoul

« Reply #41216 on: August 28, 2019, 12:01:35 PM »

Pot meet the kettle.

Economic disasters means cheaper tourist opportunities for me

(Image removed from quote.)

No squid nonces allowed mate, I'll have your picture in all airports, just bait you with inklings at secuirty.

:wow

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41217 on: August 28, 2019, 12:03:00 PM »
The annexation of Lothringen.

Don't gaslight me by trying to convince me that's not on your mind 24/7.
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #41218 on: August 28, 2019, 12:03:08 PM »
I'm pretty rapidly losing faith in democracy as a concept after Brexit and the Trump administration. Democracy isn't something so special that it must be protected at all costs if the people using it are suicide-pilling their own nations out of open, racist spite.

Just need to find the ruler that will be enlightened, benevolent yet ruthless enough to acquire power in the first place to have one of those good dictatorships going on. How hard could this be when we have so many fitting the description on ERA ?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/government-is-to-suspend-parliament-u-k-update-queen-approves-the-move.137704/post-24004494

Platon‘s Politeia?
:isthis

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #41219 on: August 28, 2019, 12:07:14 PM »

the left wing party of trade unions and collective bargaining never wanted to be in a europe wide economic union in the first place.

its almost like theres more to it than racists vs non racists,