Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3800084 times)

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #41280 on: August 28, 2019, 05:26:03 PM »
Era getting so pre-emptively butt hurt because people might watch Joker and it will turn your good girls into alt-right sluts.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/joker-official-trailer-2.137782/post-24013981
Some of you are really paranoid.
They must be confused time travellers from the WW2 era, seeing nazis everywhere.

:dead
sigh

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #41281 on: August 28, 2019, 05:29:53 PM »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #41282 on: August 28, 2019, 05:31:50 PM »
Oh no, a positive "anymore." :notlikethis
dog

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #41284 on: August 28, 2019, 05:34:04 PM »
Sometimes the work is more biographical than anyone suspects.
I found that out the hard way when I watched Chinatown with no knowledge of who made it, only to find out what Polanski did later on.

:confused

Is fucking a drugged out teenage groupy in the directors cut or something?

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #41285 on: August 28, 2019, 05:34:40 PM »
tbh if the dark knight came out in the year of the lord 2019, people would lose their shit and it would have been vERAfied cancelled.

Sign of the times, Bob Dylan war right, the times are a changin' for the worse

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41287 on: August 28, 2019, 05:37:49 PM »
Sometimes the work is more biographical than anyone suspects.
I found that out the hard way when I watched Chinatown with no knowledge of who made it, only to find out what Polanski did later on.

:confused

Is fucking a drugged out teenage groupy in the directors cut or something?

If anything Chinatown the contrary of that even.
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #41288 on: August 28, 2019, 05:39:20 PM »
I wish someone would #cancel me. :fbm

Pwnz

« Reply #41289 on: August 28, 2019, 05:44:03 PM »
Got banned on re for referencing Chappelle's joke that "only gay people can say taco, but the thing is I'm not a n*".  Should have realized that many people haven't actually watched the special beyond taking quote snippets and treating it as Chappelle's formal opinion.  Herp a fucking derp.

:yikes tm

lol f word is auto censored into taco? 

Ghoul

« Reply #41290 on: August 28, 2019, 05:48:40 PM »
Got banned on re for referencing Chappelle's joke that "only gay people can say taco, but the thing is I'm not a n*".  Should have realized that many people haven't actually watched the special beyond taking quote snippets and treating it as Chappelle's formal opinion.  Herp a fucking derp.

Welcome to the bore. We censor bad words, whilst being a hate site. Enjoy your stay, beware of filler likes.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #41291 on: August 28, 2019, 05:48:56 PM »

What were you doing still posting there.

You think we're here to listen to your sob story about being banned from a mental institution?  :rofl
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41292 on: August 28, 2019, 05:49:45 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/alexis-kennedy-accused-of-predatory-behaviour-described-as-open-secret-in-the-industry.137800/post-24008314

That's a footnote in the whole thing but yesterday it was about how retracting from the public eye for three months was suspect and we all know that apologies are a total crapshoot with the ERA crowd in general. How is one supposed to defend himself/herself then ?
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41293 on: August 28, 2019, 05:51:31 PM »

Boremon, gotta find them all bad words !
ὕβρις

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #41294 on: August 28, 2019, 05:53:35 PM »

link

:rage

Ghoul

« Reply #41295 on: August 28, 2019, 05:54:17 PM »

link

working on it, the thread has slipped from first page on ETC shocked.

Pwnz

« Reply #41296 on: August 28, 2019, 05:56:09 PM »

link

https://www.resetera.com/threads/hollywood-reporter-dave-chappelle-slams-michael-jackson-accusers-and-cancel-culture-in-netflix-special.137409/page-12#post-23987832

I was stoned when I wrote that, I was laughing as I wrote that.  Now that I'm sober it looks like a super lazy troll, haha.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #41297 on: August 28, 2019, 05:56:57 PM »
Good thing I don't really go to industry events any more or participate in any after work hours stuff. Or even talk to anyone or socialize at all. #Notmelol

Ghoul

« Reply #41298 on: August 28, 2019, 05:57:11 PM »

link

https://www.resetera.com/threads/hollywood-reporter-dave-chappelle-slams-michael-jackson-accusers-and-cancel-culture-in-netflix-special.137409/page-12#post-23987832

I was stoned when I wrote that, I was laughing as I wrote that.  Now that I'm sober it looks like a super lazy troll, haha.

Only three days, fucking casual. Clearly never had a history of histories

:nope

https://www.resetera.com/threads/hollywood-reporter-dave-chappelle-slams-michael-jackson-accusers-and-cancel-culture-in-netflix-special.137409/page-13#post-23988316

No. Most people can separate out the artistry from the claims. Outside of the American media,

Ban message:

User Banned (Duration Pending): Dismissing Allegations of Child Abuse; Prior Bans for Similar Behavior

Talking of dismissing claims of child abuse, wanna show us the discord logs bros?

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #41299 on: August 28, 2019, 05:58:56 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

This October, Gamers™…will rise up.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:joker
[close]
Margs

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #41300 on: August 28, 2019, 05:59:09 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/this-scene-in-breaking-bad.137756/

:lol :lol

What the hell could have happened in like 30 posts of a breaking bad thread that the had to action it?

:rofl

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41301 on: August 28, 2019, 05:59:30 PM »
Again, probably not specific to vidyagamez but still apparently a fair share of maladjusted power tripping assholes in the indie game corner it would seem, reading those stories.
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #41302 on: August 28, 2019, 06:01:47 PM »
Again, probably not specific to vidyagamez but still apparently a fair share of maladjusted power tripping assholes in the indie game corner it would seem, reading those stories.

I blame this entirely on the ‚movement‘ that tries to get kideo games recognized as art. :snob

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #41303 on: August 28, 2019, 06:07:05 PM »
I blame it on hardwired tendencies to abuse even the tiniest amounts of power. :hmph

BisMarckie

« Reply #41304 on: August 28, 2019, 06:09:27 PM »
I blame it on hardwired tendencies to abuse even the tiniest amounts of power. :hmph

What power would you have if you say I make videogames for kids and manbabies like me vs. I am an artist?

Checkmate Rufus. :ufup

Ghoul

« Reply #41305 on: August 28, 2019, 06:10:23 PM »
imagine getting molested whilst making a mobile game  :crowdlaff

Boredfrom

« Reply #41306 on: August 28, 2019, 06:12:05 PM »

What power would you have if you say I make videogames for kids and manbabies like me vs. I am an artist?

Checkmate Rufus. :ufup

Dude... Resetera...

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #41307 on: August 28, 2019, 06:14:23 PM »

Mobile game devs TOTALLY aren't the same dumb thirsty apes the rest of us are.  :doge

Pwnz

« Reply #41308 on: August 28, 2019, 06:17:15 PM »

What were you doing still posting there.

You think we're here to listen to your sob story about being banned from a mental institution?  :rofl

This is the meta bitching about forums thread, yes?

I post here from time to time. It's like the neutral zone between the neonazis on gaf and the sheltered, zealous PC police of re.

Pretty sure you can report yourself on re with "generic microaggression" and get permed.

Ghoul

« Reply #41309 on: August 28, 2019, 06:18:04 PM »

Mobile game devs TOTALLY aren't the same dumb thirsty apes the rest of us are.  :doge

Thanks for the clarity industry legend Stufte  :brain

How many women did you scare away?

#timesup

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #41310 on: August 28, 2019, 06:19:17 PM »

Checkmate Rufus.
"I can program or introduce you to some other folk. For a sensual lobe massage." :quark

You changed it to "quark"? Why!?  :confused
[close]

BisMarckie

« Reply #41311 on: August 28, 2019, 06:22:05 PM »
Quark :mouf

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #41312 on: August 28, 2019, 06:28:17 PM »
(greek) yogurt > quark

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #41313 on: August 28, 2019, 06:28:17 PM »
Not even kidding when I say this, I've drafted out a suicide note. Because when No Deal happens, things will get worse for anyone who doesn't match what the fascists consider normal.

::)

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX

BisMarckie

« Reply #41315 on: August 28, 2019, 06:29:41 PM »
(greek) yogurt > quark

Too many calories :nope

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41316 on: August 28, 2019, 06:31:12 PM »
All these people getting outed. Woof. I don't know who most of them are

I don't recognize a single name being mentioned in here or in the twitter links. This is going to require a deep dive.

A snapchat of the Times.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ben-judd-accused-of-public-exposure-and-predator-behavior-calling-someone-the-n-word.137829/post-24012005

https://www.resetera.com/threads/alexis-kennedy-accused-of-predatory-behaviour-described-as-open-secret-in-the-industry.137800/post-24014433
ὕβρις

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #41317 on: August 28, 2019, 06:32:32 PM »

Ghoul

« Reply #41318 on: August 28, 2019, 06:35:29 PM »

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #41319 on: August 28, 2019, 06:38:36 PM »
https://twitter.com/_iamryanmoore/status/1166773912677605378

:dead
A fat girl on the web with lots of opinions • Award winning plus size style blogger.

Ghoul

« Reply #41320 on: August 28, 2019, 06:41:04 PM »
Cindi RN

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #41321 on: August 28, 2019, 06:43:46 PM »
I’m not providing any proof, I’ve changed phones twice since leaving Japan and I don’t care if you believe me.
:yeshrug

Maybe he's a sleaze, maybe not
🤴

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #41323 on: August 28, 2019, 06:46:54 PM »
I’m not providing any proof, I’ve changed phones twice since leaving Japan and I don’t care if you believe me.
:yeshrug

Maybe he's a sleaze, maybe not

stfu with this mysognist shit. BELIEVE WOMEN.

benjipwns

« Reply #41324 on: August 28, 2019, 06:53:26 PM »
Not even kidding when I say this, I've drafted out a suicide note. Because when No Deal happens, things will get worse for anyone who doesn't match what the fascists consider normal.

::)

wow, and on the anniversary of the Philadelphia race riots too

stufte

« Reply #41325 on: August 28, 2019, 07:01:42 PM »

Thanks for the clarity industry legend Stufte  :brain

How many women did you scare away?

#timesup

Binders full, probably.

benjipwns

« Reply #41326 on: August 28, 2019, 07:02:13 PM »
I am not an expert on the British system, but why doesn't the Queen just have the fascist leave Tory Nazis sent to the Star Chamber?

Ghoul

« Reply #41327 on: August 28, 2019, 07:03:22 PM »
I am not an expert on the British system, but why doesn't the Queen just have the fascist leave Tory Nazis sent to the Star Chamber?

Queen is german and fellow facist

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #41328 on: August 28, 2019, 07:03:33 PM »
Era poster: "Ok, that's it for me" *dead*

Boris: "whatdayaknow we're going to have a general election and then another go at it in 6 months time and I believe with an even better deal thanks to the extension our friends in the EU have given us as to not interfere with the Christmas shopping season"
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41329 on: August 28, 2019, 07:18:58 PM »
Guess Afro_Ninja didn't do that bit of education on who he was speaking to fast enough...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/dave-chappelle-netflix-standup-trailer-sticks-stones-narrated-by-god.135058/post-23976294
ὕβρις

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #41330 on: August 28, 2019, 07:28:34 PM »
Guess Afro_Ninja didn't do that bit of education on who he was speaking to fast enough...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/dave-chappelle-netflix-standup-trailer-sticks-stones-narrated-by-god.135058/post-23976294

Minorities being banned in droves

stufte

« Reply #41331 on: August 28, 2019, 07:35:38 PM »
Good thing I don't really go to industry events any more or participate in any after work hours stuff. Or even talk to anyone or socialize at all. #Notmelol

Disappointed in the lack of “why would you be invited?” joke. 

Bore slippin’

Seriously, I set it up perfectly.  :yeshrug

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41332 on: August 28, 2019, 07:38:28 PM »
I'd like to know more about this before offering my opinion. I mean, if the arrangement from the beginning specifically stated he wasn't getting paid and this developer signed and acknowledged it... it's not exactly the same now is it? Sure it's a shitty practice, but it's how some internships work unfortunately.

:comeon
I know US labor laws are kind of wack but surely no "unpaid internship" can be extended to "almost two years" ? Those sort of arrangements should be off the table entirely except in maybe some specific cases and/or as part of an education course.

Edit : Company is UK based.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-dev-who-worked-hundreds-of-hours-on-starbound-wasnt-paid-a-cent-by-chucklefish-along-with-other-unpaid-workers.137750/post-24002273
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 07:48:28 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

blame space

« Reply #41333 on: August 28, 2019, 07:38:58 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/zoe-quinn-accuses-alec-holowka-night-in-the-woods-towerfall-dev-of-abuse.1499638/post-255224053

Disgusting ugly fat bitch. Only a blind man would think about raping that. I do not believe you.

Absolutely. Women are not special. They lie, cheat, and steal. If you take offense to this, do yourself a favor and cut your balls off because they're clearly not functioning.

Welcome to NeoGAF
Come join an active online community with a passion for all things video games.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #41334 on: August 28, 2019, 07:40:17 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/this-scene-in-breaking-bad.137756/

:lol :lol

What the hell could have happened in like 30 posts of a breaking bad thread that the had to action it?

:rofl

lol, I was in that thread earlier

OP got mildly dunked on for acting like Walt blowing up KEN WINS car was out of character.

He got all bent out of shape and claimed the way people were responding was against TOS.  I'm guessing he reported a bunch of posts, but looks like nobody got warned even lol

amazing :lol

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #41336 on: August 28, 2019, 07:45:15 PM »
Quote from: Mcfrank, post: 24006250, member: 21764
I am thinking that you do not have a great grasp on Walt's character.

Quote from: Anthony Hopkins, post: 24007894, member: 39735
Care to explain why u think this, acusing Somone of somthing and not explaining why is a big no no on this forum, its in the forum rules of conduct.

lol

Seems reasonable to assume he filed reports of all the drive-by posts similar to that one.

I can understand that he would mistakenly assume that all drive-by posts are forbidden and not just those the mods dislike

Ghoul

« Reply #41337 on: August 28, 2019, 07:50:13 PM »
Reading the Chappelle thread they’re now calling him a champion of the alt-right? Literally wtf?

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #41338 on: August 28, 2019, 07:52:47 PM »
Reading the Chappelle thread they’re now calling him a champion of the alt-right? Literally wtf?

:ohhh

Boredfrom

« Reply #41339 on: August 28, 2019, 07:55:20 PM »
If I were a cynic asshole, I would say all this accusations are genuine coordinated effort from some scumbags to create a artificial #Metoo moment, and some people on RE are on it hence the “this day of all days”.

Sorry for sounding like Nintex or a shitty MRA.  :hans1 But Zoe Quinn is vile regardless.
[close]