Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3800591 times)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #43380 on: September 06, 2019, 12:09:38 PM »
I leave it on about 10 hours a day because I like that low "mmmmmmmmm" sound

marrec

« Reply #43381 on: September 06, 2019, 12:12:49 PM »
Stan canceled himself out of shame for his behavior so it all worked out in the end. :science

Pennywise had to go back and delete all his tweets saying he had it coming.

omg Mr. Jack Twitter is Pennywise

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #43382 on: September 06, 2019, 12:14:48 PM »
Why are there so many transgender, binary, etc people now compared to a 100 years ago?

Back in the good old days, they would release culturally significant art instead of sit on twitter all day

:O

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #43383 on: September 06, 2019, 12:17:17 PM »
You're skinnyfat, bitch

Get to single digit body fat or gtfo

You have to be "this" tall to insult riotous.

Sorry bub, can't hear you.
Riotous is now my enemy for life.

Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #43384 on: September 06, 2019, 12:22:09 PM »
You know what causes global warming?

Fat people  :wag

Fatties are warming up the planet with their sweat  :yuck
They also eat everything and take up space that could otherwise be used for planting trees  :heart
🤴

NekoFever

« Reply #43385 on: September 06, 2019, 12:24:20 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

:lol :lol of course it was this tool whining

Shame he got banned so early in the thread because I always enjoy how he starts to play the martyr as more and more people pile on.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #43386 on: September 06, 2019, 01:41:20 PM »
somehow I missed this

April 3, 2019: Gilette runs fat acceptance ad

The day isn't the only thing that's gonna be slayed if that women doesn't get medical help :doge

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #43387 on: September 06, 2019, 01:44:23 PM »
somehow I missed this

The day isn't the only thing that's gonna be slayed if that women doesn't get medical help :doge
It's like a person you see on one of those hospital/ER shows.

Filthy on the couch in their own poop, can hardly stand-up anymore. Growling in pain.
The nurse and doctors look at the creature and its habitat in disgust and sigh as they have to call the fire brigade to carry the sweaty lump out of the house.
🤴

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #43388 on: September 06, 2019, 01:49:50 PM »
Scientists were wrong about global warming causing sea level rise.

It was her.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
And tasty nachos' mom
[close]
:O

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #43389 on: September 06, 2019, 01:50:04 PM »
When you reach that big of a size... does body hair not reach the top of your skin anymore? Cause like, it would be a real annoying process shaving those legs.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #43390 on: September 06, 2019, 01:56:31 PM »
When you reach that big of a size... does body hair not reach the top of your skin anymore? Cause like, it would be a real annoying process shaving those legs.
:holeup

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #43391 on: September 06, 2019, 01:57:04 PM »
I can't tell what the legs are.

Am I 'fat shaming' maybe. But this is beyond fat.
Some dudes, even though they cause global warming are 'fun fat'. They're just chubby dudes.
Some women are thicc  :drool some a bit too thicc maybe. I don't judge, whatever floats your boat (literally).

But when your anatomy does no longer match that of a human being what will become of our civilization?  :'(
🤴

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #43392 on: September 06, 2019, 02:05:45 PM »
I saw Wall-E. Something like that I guess.

I suppose your comment is a little mean spirited Nintex.

Either way, it is concerning to reach that size. For sure, love your body, body type. Fuck da haterz. This is beyond that kind of sentiment. There are real health concerns that go beyond the superficial way you look.

Edit:
the ad itself is very  :usacry

Probably a satire type of ad if this was 40 years ago. Cause yeah, completely unhealthy.

nachobro

• Live Más

Shuri

« Reply #43394 on: September 06, 2019, 02:17:54 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/martin-scorsese-lists-his-12-favourite-films-of-all-time.139456/
:mindblown at the posts
:mindblown at so many of them falling for that fernando troll post.
:mindblown at people trashing those movies

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #43395 on: September 06, 2019, 02:18:29 PM »
well deserved tho. grayson is a grade A moran.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #43396 on: September 06, 2019, 02:22:52 PM »
Boring old white man movies hard pass
:brain

Boredfrom

« Reply #43397 on: September 06, 2019, 02:28:09 PM »
You know what is the difference between the cases Jared and Vic? Jared actually has competent lawyers that told him to shut up about it. Why the fuck people insist  to compare them?
Vic's never spoken about this case publicly except at a convention once, before he had his current lawyer, and then only to apologize to fans he made feel uncomfortable and he promised to stop making hugs and kisses his default interaction.

People are going to compare every civil litigation to this one as it's the first and only case of a guy taking his #metoo accuses to court afaik.

Welp.

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #43398 on: September 06, 2019, 02:30:14 PM »
Asian people are white if you wish it to be

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #43399 on: September 06, 2019, 02:30:46 PM »
reminds me of the thread on there about street fighter games having no minorities in them and specifically saying asians don't count

I was originally gonna make this a percentage thread like I did for the female fighters thread, but it'd be a bit depressing with regards to how many we have in each game. That plus counting those of East Asian descent would get a bit dicey in terms of how people would feel about the final percentage, especially with regards to fighting games from Japan.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #43400 on: September 06, 2019, 02:36:15 PM »

wait is that how body hair works

a cross section of her is just like full of matted hair coiling around itself, unable to break the surface
Uncle

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #43401 on: September 06, 2019, 02:39:30 PM »
somehow I missed this

It's like a person you see on one of those hospital/ER shows.

Filthy on the couch in their own poop, can hardly stand-up anymore. Growling in pain.
The nurse and doctors look at the creature and its habitat in disgust and sigh as they have to call the fire brigade to carry the sweaty lump out of the house.

damn cindy

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #43402 on: September 06, 2019, 02:39:57 PM »
He's being 100% sarcastic.
Haha, I was thinking the same thing. If I was famous and someone asked me for my list, this list in comparison makes me look like a child or someone with really low brow taste or something.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/martin-scorsese-lists-his-12-favourite-films-of-all-time.139456/#post-24279906

Probably why nobody asks about your list.  ::)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #43403 on: September 06, 2019, 02:40:12 PM »
reminds me of the thread on there about street fighter games having no minorities in them and specifically saying asians don't count

I was originally gonna make this a percentage thread like I did for the female fighters thread, but it'd be a bit depressing with regards to how many we have in each game. That plus counting those of East Asian descent would get a bit dicey in terms of how people would feel about the final percentage, especially with regards to fighting games from Japan.

RE, where it gets dicey if the result isn't something to get mad about

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #43404 on: September 06, 2019, 02:40:35 PM »
It's rotten that he probably still has a target on his back because of gamergate. Yet, neither or those things have to factor into current criticism of poor output. It's not a shield.
You may not remember or be aware of #NotYourShield, but that hashtag/phrase was basically the starting point for GG a few years back if I remember right. I'd recommend avoiding that, silly as it sounds
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-it-wasnt-meant-to-be-this-lightning-rod-valve-developer-looks-back-at-companys-epic-store-exclusivity-comments.139387/post-24278076

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Boredfrom

« Reply #43405 on: September 06, 2019, 02:41:13 PM »
Holy shit the VicVsTheWorld drama has been like watching reverse Resetera Vs Reverse KiwiFarms.  :lol. I feel this and comicsgate are a bunch of grifters swindle a bunch of young anime and comics fans that take internet culture wars so seriously.  :doge

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #43406 on: September 06, 2019, 02:43:28 PM »

a cross section of her is just like full of matted hair coiling around itself, unable to break the surface

I doubt it. Hell I guess I'm impressed with those who can body scape in that condition.

marrec

« Reply #43407 on: September 06, 2019, 02:45:34 PM »

I doubt it. Hell I guess I'm impressed with those who can body scape in that condition.

Y'all sound like a couple of Dan Rykerts lol

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #43408 on: September 06, 2019, 02:48:24 PM »

https://www.medicaldaily.com/mississippi-man-thought-be-obese-has-140lb-folliculoma-tumor-removed-after-411523

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #43409 on: September 06, 2019, 02:51:54 PM »
The tumor was attached to Logan’s stomach and was so large it touched the floor

:brazilcry :dizzy

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #43410 on: September 06, 2019, 02:53:12 PM »
Holy shit the VicVsTheWorld drama has been like watching reverse Resetera Vs Reverse KiwiFarms.  :lol. I feel this and comicsgate are a bunch of grifters swindle a bunch of young anime and comics fans that take internet culture wars so seriously.  :doge
There's a ton of grifters in comicsgate, there's also one or two who's created actual comics, mostly grifters though. also about the Vic thing, time to get off that boat, check in again for the court result in x years, nothing's going to change day by day going forward, vic's 4 hours of testimony is in, so is monica's, funimations and ron toye's testimony + 1000s of pages of evidence.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #43411 on: September 06, 2019, 02:53:19 PM »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #43412 on: September 06, 2019, 02:53:21 PM »
It's rotten that he probably still has a target on his back because of gamergate. Yet, neither or those things have to factor into current criticism of poor output. It's not a shield.
You may not remember or be aware of #NotYourShield, but that hashtag/phrase was basically the starting point for GG a few years back if I remember right. I'd recommend avoiding that, silly as it sounds
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-it-wasnt-meant-to-be-this-lightning-rod-valve-developer-looks-back-at-companys-epic-store-exclusivity-comments.139387/post-24278076

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

The #NotYourShield campaign was a later development in the awful history of GamerGate and it is rather unfair to the early victims of GamerGate to point to that as the starting point of it all. Both the large-scale harassment campaign against Zoe Quinn and the branding of that campaign as #GamerGate predated #NotYourShield by a fair bit, with #NotYourShield being a transparent attempt at countering some of the resulting push-back against GamerGate. See for example here for how that tag fit into the time-line.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-it-wasnt-meant-to-be-this-lightning-rod-valve-developer-looks-back-at-companys-epic-store-exclusivity-comments.139387/post-24279757

+1 woke

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #43413 on: September 06, 2019, 02:54:44 PM »
Also i bet 140lbs is more than Shosta and Tasty weighs combined while wet from a swim in cement.

marrec

« Reply #43414 on: September 06, 2019, 02:55:29 PM »

The #NotYourShield campaign was a later development in the awful history of GamerGate and it is rather unfair to the early victims of GamerGate to point to that as the starting point of it all. Both the large-scale harassment campaign against Zoe Quinn and the branding of that campaign as #GamerGate predated #NotYourShield by a fair bit, with #NotYourShield being a transparent attempt at countering some of the resulting push-back against GamerGate. See for example here for how that tag fit into the time-line.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-it-wasnt-meant-to-be-this-lightning-rod-valve-developer-looks-back-at-companys-epic-store-exclusivity-comments.139387/post-24279757

+1 woke

I mean, if you're going to spout off bullshit you might as well be accurate I guess.

Boredfrom

« Reply #43415 on: September 06, 2019, 03:00:15 PM »
There's a ton of grifters in comicsgate, there's also one or two who's created actual comics, mostly grifters though. also about the Vic thing, time to get off that boat, check in again for the court result in x years, nothing's going to change day by day going forward, vic's 4 hours of testimony is in, so is monica's, funimations and ron toye's testimony + 1000s of pages of evidence.

Dude...  ::)

You can at least accept that if there is a case, Ty and Nick shouldn’t be near this at all? Seems that everyone in both sides agrees that Ty Beard is fucking everything on his side.

« Reply #43416 on: September 06, 2019, 03:02:14 PM »
If Americans weren't so fucking fat they'd be able to handle the heat better and not feel like they're going to smother when it hits 75.

Source: Me, a guy who lost 90 pounds and didn't even put AC in this year, the hottest summer on record, and was fine with fans
On the other hand being fat helps keep you warm during winter, swings and roundabouts.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #43417 on: September 06, 2019, 03:06:47 PM »

Dude...  ::)

You can at least accept that if there is a case, Ty and Nick shouldn’t be near this at all? Seems that everyone in both sides agrees that Ty Beard is fucking everything on his side.
Normally Ty shouldn't be talking to Nick sure, Nick can say whatever he wants though. Also I suspect something obvious is going on wrt Ty talking so much about it in public, however it's a personal theory and irrelevant. Again this case isn't worth following day to day, nothing changes till the result.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #43418 on: September 06, 2019, 03:09:25 PM »
Even if Valve's comment on the situation was the "lightning rod", it's not their fault so many gamers are pathetic sad children chasing outrage. If anything it's Kotaku's fault.

Boredfrom

« Reply #43419 on: September 06, 2019, 03:11:08 PM »
I feel people that “cares about Comicsgate and Vic” should call out Nick and his cronies.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #43420 on: September 06, 2019, 03:16:01 PM »
I feel people that “cares about Comicsgate and Vic” should call out Nick and his cronies.
Nick has nothing to do with it, he gives people a platform and has his own galaxy brain ideas. He has no real interest in neither anime nor much in comics from what I can tell, he kinda belongs to us, gamers and Internet culture trashmen.  I also don't think people will be too critical of Nick since he's the only person giving airtime to these folks.

Boredfrom

« Reply #43421 on: September 06, 2019, 03:18:28 PM »
Nick has nothing to do with it, he gives people a platform and has his own galaxy brain ideas. He has no real interest in neither anime nor much in comics from what I can tell, he kinda belongs to us, gamers and Internet culture trashmen.  I also don't think people will be too critical of Nick since he's the only person giving airtime to these folks.

So he is a leech?

Sounds more like a Alex Jone bulshitting his way up and saying what the people want to hear.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #43422 on: September 06, 2019, 03:22:46 PM »
B-b-but Nick!!!  :point

I think Boredfrom cares about vic and comicsgate more than anyone on this forum. Defending a bunch of hypocritical nepotistic distinguished mentally-challenged fellows to own the gamers.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #43423 on: September 06, 2019, 03:24:07 PM »
I don't get why you're so mad at Nick, he's as much a leech as anyone on twitch/youtube taking donations in the 'just chatting' sphere, he does interviews and tells you his opinion, no matter how dumb you think they are, it's the same thing everyone who aren't content producers like RLM/SciFi Shorts/lore videos/tech reviewers do. Joe Rogan does the same, so does Tim Pool, so does David Pakman and contrapoints. I feel like you should just call him an idiot and ignore him at this point.

Boredfrom

« Reply #43424 on: September 06, 2019, 03:24:50 PM »

I think Boredfrom cares about vic and comicsgate more than anyone on this forum. Defending a bunch of hypocritical nepotistic distinguished mentally-challenged fellows to own the gamers.

Did I defend anybody? I think outside saying that I’m biased towards Mark Waid, I have been prettying Neutral about all this.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #43425 on: September 06, 2019, 03:25:47 PM »
The people who call Nick a grifter (which he might be) are the same people who will say Zoe Quinn deserves money for producing literally nothing. All YouTube commentators are grifters, same with all television productions.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #43426 on: September 06, 2019, 03:26:01 PM »
I should probably exclude Joe Rogan because he doesn't literally take donations, but you get my point.

Boredfrom

« Reply #43427 on: September 06, 2019, 03:27:40 PM »
I don't get why you're so mad at Nick, he's as much a leech as anyone on twitch/youtube taking donations in the 'just chatting' sphere, he does interviews and tells you his opinion, no matter how dumb you think they are, it's the same thing everyone who aren't content producers like RLM/SciFi Shorts/lore videos/tech reviewers do. Joe Rogan does the same, so does Tim Pool, so does David Pakman and contrapoints. I feel like you should just call him an idiot and ignore him at this point.

Because people are parroting his opinions about law even when is clear is a drunktard that swindles people by telling them what they want to hear. People used to mock the idea of a lawyer getting drunk in public and shit talking random people.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #43428 on: September 06, 2019, 03:28:07 PM »
 :no1curr

Boredfrom

« Reply #43429 on: September 06, 2019, 03:29:06 PM »
The people who call Nick a grifter (which he might be) are the same people who will say Zoe Quinn deserves money for producing literally nothing. All YouTube commentators are grifters, same with all television productions.

Also, I have not mentioned liking any YouTube commentator at all outside Red Letter Media.  :lol

ResetBanBot

« Reply #43430 on: September 06, 2019, 03:29:15 PM »
Mark Waid
You mean the grifter who took money from the public to defend the a defamation lawsuit stemming from his nepotistic deplatforming attempts? Remember to donate to own the gamers and support McCarthyism.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #43431 on: September 06, 2019, 03:29:54 PM »

Did I defend anybody? I think outside saying that I’m biased towards Mark Waid, I have been prettying Neutral about all this.
I don't like Richard Meyer but I'm 100% against Mark Waid threatening publishers to stop competetitors of his who had contracts with said publisher from publishing comics. Its even illegal!

Boredfrom

« Reply #43432 on: September 06, 2019, 03:30:33 PM »
Mark Waid
You mean the grifter who took money from the public to defend the a defamation lawsuit stemming from his nepotistic deplatforming attempts? Remember to donate to own the gamers and support McCarthyism.

The guy that writes good comics that i like.  :success

ResetBanBot

« Reply #43433 on: September 06, 2019, 03:31:49 PM »
>liking comics
 :kobeyuck

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #43434 on: September 06, 2019, 03:32:12 PM »

Because people are parroting his opinions about law even when is clear is a drunktard that swindles people by telling them what they want to hear. People used to mock the idea of a lawyer getting drunk in public and shit talking random people.
people parrot Joe Rogan, David Pakman. Tim Pool, Contrapoints. Its okay not to like him, it honestly is, this stance doesn't seem super principled though, just seems like you dislike his opinions, which is fine.

Boredfrom

« Reply #43435 on: September 06, 2019, 03:32:58 PM »
>liking comics
 :kobeyuck

Oh, so you admit you are just a drama leech.  :playa

ResetBanBot

« Reply #43436 on: September 06, 2019, 03:34:12 PM »
Modern-era McCarthyism is an important issue.

Boredfrom

« Reply #43437 on: September 06, 2019, 03:35:11 PM »

You are not fighting it, you are just making it worse.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #43438 on: September 06, 2019, 03:36:21 PM »

It's called cultural accelerationism.

Boredfrom

« Reply #43439 on: September 06, 2019, 03:38:21 PM »

It's called cultural accelerationism.

Very well, can you do it in stuff you care about and not just leeching in other fandoms like the woke brigade you hate so much also does?