Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3858063 times)

marrec

Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #44340 on: September 12, 2019, 09:47:14 AM »
Reinventing himself faster than Madonna.

He just feels a personal sympathy toward Alec because they're both sex pests and he should probably kill himself.

BisMarckie

« Reply #44341 on: September 12, 2019, 09:48:17 AM »
Dudes gonna play Sunday, book it.

Time for Miami to do gods work and end this fucker and send him to same hospital that assblood hill went to

User Banned (5 Days): Wishing injury on an athlete.

That‘s a new one,

BisMarckie

« Reply #44342 on: September 12, 2019, 09:48:58 AM »

He just feels a personal sympathy toward Alec because they're both sex pests and he should probably kill himself.

To be fair: Everyone should probably kill themselves.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #44343 on: September 12, 2019, 09:49:12 AM »

He's like a virgin.
©@©™

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #44344 on: September 12, 2019, 09:50:40 AM »
Someone is a Pats fan clearly. What do Brady and Brown have in common? They both unlawfully deflate their balls.

:rodney

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #44345 on: September 12, 2019, 09:52:10 AM »

marrec

« Reply #44346 on: September 12, 2019, 09:52:31 AM »

How else are we going to fix the climate for our children?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #44347 on: September 12, 2019, 10:06:49 AM »

That's not a nice thing to say

marrec

« Reply #44348 on: September 12, 2019, 10:09:21 AM »

That's not a nice thing to say

It's a mean spirited joke and I really struggled with whether to leave it but in the end decided that we're all adults and also Tyler is a horrible goblin.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #44349 on: September 12, 2019, 10:28:55 AM »
Maybe if Tyler had some actual friends grounded in reality he wouldn't have become such a piece of shit. Or maybe it's hopeless, idk. I feel sorry for him regardless.

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #44350 on: September 12, 2019, 10:35:19 AM »
Tyler just has survivors guilt for not offing himself, you know Tyler, it's not too late, to right the wrong.

marrec

« Reply #44351 on: September 12, 2019, 10:35:19 AM »
Maybe if Tyler had some actual friends grounded in reality he wouldn't have become such a piece of shit. Or maybe it's hopeless, idk. I feel sorry for him regardless.

We've kinda talked about this before but he had a wide support group during the whole shower goblin controversy who wanted to hear what he had to say and support him but he threw all that away with his various responses. I think he'd be the same needy sociopath regardless of who he surrounded himself with.

Boredfrom

« Reply #44352 on: September 12, 2019, 10:35:22 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/are-ironic-western-visual-novels-hurting-the-vn-genre.140318/post-24452267

The KFC game is really obviously a parody of games made for women, but targeted at men. Even if it ends up good and fun, it's hard for me to not see it as a part of the systemic delegitimization of games made for/by women. The same way media made for women is delegitimized in every other medium! It's pretty gross!

It's kind of fucked up!

But also not exactly your fault, because the current gaming landscape doesn't really facilitate exposure to much outside of the primary gamer demographic.

Which is even more fucked up!

Otome games are serious business.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Being fair, that user made a good point that RE tends to shit in anything Anime related just cause (never mind wanting to see IRL teenager exposed buttocks). I dunno why people blame that KFC game of delegitimization though, hatoful boyfriend was also a parody game but people seem to like that one. 
[close]
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 10:40:40 AM by Boredfrom »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #44353 on: September 12, 2019, 10:42:42 AM »

We've kinda talked about this before but he had a wide support group during the whole shower goblin controversy who wanted to hear what he had to say and support him but he threw all that away with his various responses. I think he'd be the same needy sociopath regardless of who he surrounded himself with.

That's a shame but I don't doubt it for a second sadly

Boredfrom

« Reply #44354 on: September 12, 2019, 10:44:44 AM »

:kermit

You know, even if the Alec guy was really a sex pest, you should probably not piss on his grave.

marrec

« Reply #44355 on: September 12, 2019, 10:45:12 AM »

That's a shame but I don't doubt it for a second sadly

I used to think it was a shame but seeing his this dance he's doing to try and remain relevant made me realize he deserves all the loneliness and anxiety. He's never been true, not when he was pretending to be a woke gamer and not now that he's pretending to be a nazi sympathizer, so fuck him.

:kermit

You know, even if the Alec guy was really a sex pest, you should probably not piss on his grave.

I apologize for comparing Alec to Tyler, that's certainly not fair to Alec and I'm sure even at his worst he was probably a better guy than Malka.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #44356 on: September 12, 2019, 10:49:11 AM »

Zero carbon future

:rejoice
:O

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #44357 on: September 12, 2019, 10:49:38 AM »
I apologize for comparing Alec to Tyler, that's certainly not fair to Alec and I'm sure even at his worst he was probably a better guy than Malka.

You have to admit though the Tyler situation and the Zoe/Alec situation have a lot of commonalities.

(she's bi)
[close]

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #44358 on: September 12, 2019, 10:59:02 AM »
This Bill Burr special is going to piss a lot of people off

Especially people who enjoy comedy
:lol

marrec

« Reply #44359 on: September 12, 2019, 10:59:05 AM »

You have to admit though the Tyler situation and the Zoe/Alec situation have a lot of commonalities.

(she's bi)
[close]

I shoulda used this maan, this is why you're a comedian and I'm just a handsome, smart, well-paid, tall, and strong white man. #jealous

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #44360 on: September 12, 2019, 10:59:41 AM »
burr is  :trash

Boredfrom

« Reply #44361 on: September 12, 2019, 11:01:38 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-a-reviewer-who-scores-the-film-more-on-its-supposed-impact-rather-than-its-quality-of-work-a-good-professional-reviewer.140501/

Guess about what film this is about?

Some of the criticisms seem to be abysmal or ignoring the fact that the film was probably written before incels were namedropped for everything
[close]

Boredfrom

« Reply #44362 on: September 12, 2019, 11:05:12 AM »
Yup. Literary reviews, which certainly incorporates film criticism, are not meant to be buyers guides. Nor should they be.

:doge

Reviewing as today started as a form of recommend stuff and get exposure. You are confusing Critical Theory with reviewing stuff for magazines and websites.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #44363 on: September 12, 2019, 11:06:59 AM »
How dare they release a Joker movie in this timeline of all timelines?
©@©™

Ghoul

« Reply #44364 on: September 12, 2019, 11:07:09 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-a-reviewer-who-scores-the-film-more-on-its-supposed-impact-rather-than-its-quality-of-work-a-good-professional-reviewer.140501/page-3#post-24459177

In a way it's a new type of censorship, you don't like the commentary, you write a bad review despite of quality, only content that will meet the commentary of reviewers is made.

:larry

marrec

« Reply #44365 on: September 12, 2019, 11:09:30 AM »
Expanding the definition of censorship to include bad reviews  :rofl

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #44366 on: September 12, 2019, 11:11:29 AM »
Imagine being a snarky dickhead when talking about rockets.

https://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=48843.msg1991583#msg1991583

Boredfrom

« Reply #44367 on: September 12, 2019, 11:13:37 AM »
Quote from: More_Badass
I haven’t seen the movie yet but the consensus critique regarding the commentary is that it’s heavy-handed, simplistic, derivative rather than reflective, and feels like the movie is simply copying the text of Taxi Driver and King of Comedy without grasping the subtext of what those movies were commenting on. That the commentary is carried by Phoenix’s performance but is hollow within the context of the overall film

You are not the guy that shilled for a lot of indie games that didn’t even bother to play? 

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #44368 on: September 12, 2019, 11:15:53 AM »
sure, resetti approves of reviews like this for some crap movie they don't like. try it for the next sony game or marvel junkfest and they'll be tossing tendies everywhere in a tantrum

Ghoul

« Reply #44369 on: September 12, 2019, 11:16:49 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-a-reviewer-who-scores-the-film-more-on-its-supposed-impact-rather-than-its-quality-of-work-a-good-professional-reviewer.140501/page-4#post-24463076

sdp said:
In a way it's a new type of censorship, you don't like the commentary, you write a bad review despite of quality, only content that will meet the commentary of reviewers is made.

excelsiorlef:
And you've now officially killed the word censorship congratulations.

Sure they did it. :dead

Boredfrom

« Reply #44370 on: September 12, 2019, 11:18:21 AM »
sure, resetti approves of reviews like this for some crap movie they don't like. try it for the next sony game or marvel junkfest and they'll be tossing tendies everywhere in a tantrum

NO NO NO THAT IS JUST GAMING SIDE!

Boredfrom

« Reply #44371 on: September 12, 2019, 11:21:23 AM »
I think people are getting so defensive over 'the Joker movie will inspire incels' and are missing the forest for the trees.

Isolating culture and context from film criticism is why people don't understand why Black Panther was a hit. The black representation and Afrofuturism, in the context of Hollywood whitewashing and American racism, matters, and it mattered to a lot of reviewers.

:confused

What it has to do with anything?

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #44372 on: September 12, 2019, 11:22:06 AM »

:dead

Ghoul

« Reply #44373 on: September 12, 2019, 11:25:32 AM »
30 years old and up single Era, do you ever want to get married and/or have kids?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/30-years-old-and-up-single-era-do-you-ever-want-to-get-married-and-or-have-kids.140331/page-5#post-24460802

No to marriage, I already buried my fiance and don't want anyone anymore. I also don't like kids at all.

Wonder if she turned off his Nintendo...

james

« Reply #44374 on: September 12, 2019, 11:27:40 AM »
Has the Matrix been banned from Resetera?

If not, someone needs to warn them as to how the far-right co-opted "red pill"

Ghoul

« Reply #44375 on: September 12, 2019, 11:30:14 AM »

If not, someone needs to warn them as to how the far-right co-opted "Brain Force Plus"

The only blue pills they know about are the ones to keep their erections up through marvel films after the first 5 minutes.

daemon

« Reply #44376 on: September 12, 2019, 11:33:17 AM »
How dare they release a Joker movie in this timeline of all timelines?

Yeah! while living in this society, of all societies. The nerve they got

Boredfrom

« Reply #44377 on: September 12, 2019, 11:39:45 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/can-we-not-call-objectification-and-sexualization-“fan-service”.140625/

t’s a euphemism for something that does not deserve to be brushed off and belittled. Not every fan of a series wants female characters treated this way and many people that may be interested in a series are pushed away as a result of this treatment. It seems to excuse developers as “just giving fans what they want” and not holding them accountable for their sexism.

What are your reasons for using the phrase “fan service” instead of objectification or sexualization?

“No true fans”.

Wonder what happened in the discords to get RE triggered about all this?

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #44379 on: September 12, 2019, 11:48:46 AM »
the bore creates, twitter takes

james

« Reply #44380 on: September 12, 2019, 11:49:19 AM »

If not, someone needs to warn them as to how the far-right co-opted "Brain Force Plus"

Why the fuck does this forum word filter a popular Matrix movie reference?

WTF BORK

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #44381 on: September 12, 2019, 11:49:54 AM »
shaddup pedo

BisMarckie

« Reply #44382 on: September 12, 2019, 11:50:18 AM »
etiolate died so we never had to read about red pills again.

PBUH

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #44383 on: September 12, 2019, 11:54:15 AM »

WTF BORK

Is it redpill?

Nope. What's filter?

Ghoul

« Reply #44384 on: September 12, 2019, 11:56:17 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/can-we-not-call-objectification-and-sexualization-%E2%80%9Cfan-service%E2%80%9D.140625/#post-24464077

Some Jerk:

Fan service is when something is done as a service to fans. Lets use Dragon Ball Super as the perfect example.

An episode where Gohan doesn't get his ass kicked - That's fan service

Future Trunks returning and getting an entire arc - That's fan service

Vegeta making a speech as he is throwing a hundred punches at an enemy - That's fan service

It doesn't mean always mean something sexual

Mello: This is pretty much what I think of. Shaking ass in front of me aint a service to me lol. I have a girlfriend for that lol.

BisMarckie

« Reply #44385 on: September 12, 2019, 11:57:01 AM »
shaddup pedo

I still like your suggestion of calling it being made into a small dad better.  :-\

james

« Reply #44386 on: September 12, 2019, 11:58:25 AM »

WTF BORK

Is it redpill?

Nope. What's filter?

Add a space and stop going around the word censor or you will be etoileted away

Boredfrom

« Reply #44387 on: September 12, 2019, 12:02:16 PM »
You think that's what Ebert did for goodfellas or godfather? Made sure you knew that this morals of the plot were bad before talking about the movie itself, if ever?
We are almost in full on hyperbolositic throw baby out with bathwater mode anymore. Anything even slightly offensive is considered bannable. Get ready for book burnings, everyone.

Are you actually serious. Godfella's itself literally spells out that its morals are bad to you. As in it literally says it out loud. You don't even need a review for it.

From Wikipedia:

The Joker is a supervillain created by Bill Finger, Bob Kane, and Jerry Robinson who first appeared in the debut issue of the comic book Batman (April 25, 1940), published by DC Comics. Credit for the Joker's creation is disputed

marrec

« Reply #44388 on: September 12, 2019, 12:26:10 PM »

Boredfrom

« Reply #44389 on: September 12, 2019, 12:31:49 PM »
https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1172178152912818176

Jesus christ Tyrone

Although this is interesting... what it has to do with RE?

marrec

« Reply #44390 on: September 12, 2019, 12:37:19 PM »
https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1172178152912818176

Jesus christ Tyrone

Although this is interesting... what it has to do with RE?

Just wanted to let nachobro that Nicalis is now on the ban list.

marrec

« Reply #44391 on: September 12, 2019, 12:44:46 PM »
I'm still reading but this is pretty fucking bad. I don't know what to do with my physical copy of Cave Story+

What the fuck do you think is going to happen if you keep your physical copy of Cave Story+? You might catch the racism from it?

Boredfrom

« Reply #44392 on: September 12, 2019, 12:45:14 PM »
Reading the article, I dunno why the chat logs are relevant outside of confirming the guy is a racist homophobic asshole? The ghosting stuff and abusing his employees seems to be more relevant given that the guy can easily say he was being a Edgelord in those chats.

marrec

« Reply #44393 on: September 12, 2019, 12:53:02 PM »
Reading the article, I dunno why the chat logs are relevant outside of confirming the guy is a racist homophobic asshole? The ghosting stuff and abusing his employees seems to be more relevant given that the guy can easily say he was being a Edgelord in those chats.

Well, ERA doesn't really care about employee abuse.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #44394 on: September 12, 2019, 12:54:25 PM »
I still like your suggestion of calling it being made into a small dad better.  :-\
i'm a word filter pro :ego

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #44395 on: September 12, 2019, 12:55:28 PM »
Just wanted to let nachobro that Nicalis is now on the ban list.
nicalis? more like ni-- actually never mind

Boredfrom

« Reply #44396 on: September 12, 2019, 12:55:59 PM »
The removing people from credits is also a pretty scummy move.

marrec

« Reply #44397 on: September 12, 2019, 12:57:30 PM »
The removing people from credits is also a pretty scummy move.

This is strangely common with video games, really fucking petty.

Ghoul

« Reply #44398 on: September 12, 2019, 01:00:28 PM »
wonder if CaveStory+ will be taken out of the N word store. (The N stands for nintendo you fucks.) :brain

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #44399 on: September 12, 2019, 01:02:24 PM »
ERA be like

*PDP donating to ASL*

„Of course he had to choose the Anti Islamic and shitty ASL for his publicity stunt“

*PDP pulls donation to donate to another organisation after better research*

„Fuckin shithead has no spine, of course he listens to his fans“
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pewdiepie-pulls-50-000-pledge-to-jewish-anti-hate-group-after-fan-backlash.140644/post-24466816

Truth