Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3791701 times)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #5040 on: March 22, 2019, 09:50:36 PM »
Benji's favorite show to watch is Lou Dobbs on a McDonald's TV where the captions cover half the screen.
I just want to clarify for the new page that this post is 100% based on a real benji post and not something I made up. I would find the post but it's not in my dossier and the forum's search utility isn't the best.
每天生气

Clockwork5

« Reply #5041 on: March 22, 2019, 09:52:23 PM »
Benji's favorite show to watch is Lou Dobbs on a McDonald's TV where the captions cover half the screen.
I just want to clarify for the new page that this post is 100% based on a real benji post and not something I made up. I would find the post but it's not in my dossier and the forum's search utility isn't the best.

Thank you for this. I skipped the last several pages because I’m sick of hearing about Muller.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #5042 on: March 22, 2019, 09:56:57 PM »
I just want to clarify for the new page that this post is 100% based on a real benji post and not something I made up

:bolo

Benji would never visit a fast food establishment outside of the Yum! Brands umbrella.  Praise the Colonel, Gidget, and Pizza Pete 🙏

Jansen

« Reply #5043 on: March 22, 2019, 10:11:47 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-dropped-my-highest-paying-client-after-a-dinner.107059/

I just threw $30k (surejan.gif) down the drain because someone made a sexist joke. I can understand bitching about sexism on the internet but I’ll never understand the unwillingness to take their money.

Lunacy.

A whole lot of “I’m so proud of you, OP.” in there. My fiancé would beat my ass to a bloody fucking pulp if I said “We just lost 30k (surejan.gif) because my client said women are dumb.”

I posted this already don't try to steal my thunder assface space

« Reply #5044 on: March 22, 2019, 10:11:57 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-dropped-my-highest-paying-client-after-a-dinner.107059/

I just threw $30k (surejan.gif) down the drain because someone made a sexist joke. I can understand bitching about sexism on the internet but I’ll never understand the unwillingness to take their money.

Lunacy.

A whole lot of “I’m so proud of you, OP.” in there. My fiancé would beat my ass to a bloody fucking pulp if I said “We just lost 30k (surejan.gif) because my client said women are dumb.”
What makes me skeptical about this story is that the go to protocol for these types would be to go cry about it on twitter/reddit, out the offender, followed by setting up a patreon/gofundme page to beg for donations to cover the "damages" following his principles has cost him then watch the money from chumps pour in.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #5045 on: March 22, 2019, 10:12:58 PM »
I have one that's just kind of like, a feverdream of a day but I swear this happened:

Was travelling cross country and either the weather was rough or I was rough or something, so I bought a bottle of coke to sort myself out a bit and I realised it was one of those old metal cap ones and I didn't have anything close to resembling a bottle opener on me. I checked my keychain but there was nothing strong or good, and I eventually figured the zipper pull on my coat might be my best bet. After fumbling with slightly numb hands I was successful! Beaming with pride at my sick monkey skills I sipped my coke happily until I realised...
I apparently cut my finger whilst I was performing my amazing feat and it was bleeding a lil' bit. Feeling slightly less impressed with myself, I wrapped my finger up with a pocket tissue and hoped nobody saw my dumb stupid ass after all.

A minute or two later, some middle aged dude walked over to me. I had my bloody hand hidden in my pocket. "Busted!" I thought to myself.

He asked me who I was and what I did, I told him, and I bravely persevered slightly awkward small talk while we waited for the train.
He didn't seem to have noticed my cola related incident or the fact that I was a sweaty hemorrhaging mess after all.
He told me that he saw me standing there and thought I was wonderful and beautiful and asked if I would actually consider coming away with him to get married and that he owned a pizzaria in a nearby city (he was also Very Italian btw) and we could have adventures together and eat free pizza. I laughed politely. Then I realised he was seriously asking.

Fortunately at that time my train had finally arrived, and I smiled and was like OH LOOK MY TRAIN IS HERE, GUESS I HAVE TO GO BYE! NICE TALKING TO YOU!!!

I still think about marriage proposal pizza man. I won't lie, it kinda seems like a sweet deal. But did I dodge a murderer? A pedo slavery ring? Was he legit? Would it still have been a terrible idea to fuck off my life and go with him? Ok yeah, almost definitely.

And do... do you think he saw me open a bottle with a coat zipper and was like: "SHES THE ONE" ???

:dunno

Nuitangg

« Reply #5046 on: March 22, 2019, 10:20:16 PM »
Big yike @ Xbox. :facepalm: And right after their Black History Month debacle (they used artwork from Splatoon). I'm going to be optimistic and file this under "Boomers gonna boomer" but I'll definitely be booting up Apex on the PS4 tonight & not my One.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #5047 on: March 22, 2019, 10:26:44 PM »
Can't get a bigger yikes than this.

Drag queen story time is ending because one of the queens molested an 8 year old.

Yikes.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-supporter-showed-up-to-a-public-library-in-houston-wth-a-gun-because-there-was-a-drag-queen-reading-stories-to-families.97001/page-4#post-19130396
:O

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #5048 on: March 22, 2019, 10:27:16 PM »
Big yike @ Xbox. :facepalm: And right after their Black History Month debacle (they used artwork from Splatoon). I'm going to be optimistic and file this under "Boomers gonna boomer" but I'll definitely be booting up Apex on the PS4 tonight & not my One.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #5049 on: March 22, 2019, 10:31:47 PM »

I was curious what that 'debacle' might be, and AFAICS its this:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/02/random_is_that_marina_from_splatoon_2_on_the_xbox_one_dashboard

itsfuckingnothing.gif

the face above the splatoon octopus looks like Lucien from League of Legends, which you also can't play on an xbox.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #5050 on: March 22, 2019, 10:34:20 PM »

I was curious what that 'debacle' might be, and AFAICS its this:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/02/random_is_that_marina_from_splatoon_2_on_the_xbox_one_dashboard

itsfuckingnothing.gif

the face above the splatoon octopus looks like Lucien from League of Legends, which you also can't play on an xbox.

How dare they associate my girl Marina with the nasty Xbox brand. I assume Nintendo is suing?
:O

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #5051 on: March 22, 2019, 11:06:03 PM »
BensonUii

I wouldn't mind Splatoon 2 appearing on Xbox One at this point where it's already out for almost 2 years on the Switch and it sold tons of copies. It needs to reach a wider audience and mostly to people who aren't into Nintendo systems for them to experience and realize what they are missing out of this awesome game since this new IP came out on the Wii U.

BisMarckie

« Reply #5052 on: March 22, 2019, 11:06:12 PM »

Lunacy.

Every single story on GAF/Era is a lie. Be it DigitalOp getting racially profiled and then rescued by Maria, or Evilore‘s hundreds of lies. The only story that was true is that EightBitNate really jerked off next to his sister.
That one is 100% true. I would know:I am the sister.

benjipwns

« Reply #5053 on: March 22, 2019, 11:06:24 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
everything about this is offensive

benjipwns

« Reply #5054 on: March 22, 2019, 11:09:49 PM »
As the CEO, CFO, COO, Executive Producer, Director, On-Air Talent and Writer of BenjiSales, a production of Robert Roberts Memorial Arts Foundation, I would like to state that the above criticism of Splatoon's horrible horrible things will not in any way damage my objectivity in analyzing the sales trends of this disgusting terrible nightmare fuel inducing franchise.

BisMarckie

« Reply #5055 on: March 22, 2019, 11:10:59 PM »
Did you guys get my invite for my Whites at Steam group?
It‘s gonna be great, we will be playing games like Crusader Kings II to reminisce about Anglo-Saxon and German conquest.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #5056 on: March 22, 2019, 11:14:21 PM »

Lunacy.

Every single story on GAF/Era is a lie. Be it DigitalOp getting racially profiled and then rescued by Maria, or Evilore‘s hundreds of lies. The only story that was true is that EightBitNate really jerked off next to his sister.
That one is 100% true. I would know:I am the sister.

Enzom resembles this quote.

benjipwns

« Reply #5057 on: March 22, 2019, 11:14:30 PM »
Did you guys get my invite for my Whites at Steam group?
It‘s gonna be great, we will be playing games like Crusader Kings II to reminisce about Anglo-Saxon and German conquest.
I would like to discuss the Second Northern War which not only involved Brandenberg and Prussia but also included the home of white supremacy Poland, the birth place of PewDiePie and home of THQNordic Sweden, and the authoritarian nation that helped elect Donald Trump by sending ads to Hillary Clinton supporters on Facebook Russia.

benjipwns

Propagandhim

« Reply #5059 on: March 22, 2019, 11:26:20 PM »
https://twitter.com/NewYorker/status/1108776803496280064

They say you either die a hero or live long enough to have a shower moment 🚿 🚿

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #5060 on: March 22, 2019, 11:32:20 PM »
Why are so called leftist new organizations like The Jew Yorker, The Jew York Times, and Jew York Magazine reporting about bad stuff at the SPLC and yet they they very Jewly never talk about the crimes and actions of the ACLU?
sigh

Propagandhim

« Reply #5061 on: March 22, 2019, 11:35:49 PM »
Hey!  What do you have against New York?!

clothedmacuser

« Reply #5062 on: March 22, 2019, 11:37:02 PM »
Hey!  What do you have against New York?!

Who?
sigh

Propagandhim

« Reply #5063 on: March 22, 2019, 11:44:15 PM »
Was a joke.  Was characterizing your language as a slur against NY instead of...you know what, nevermind

benjipwns

« Reply #5064 on: March 22, 2019, 11:46:08 PM »
I bet Mueller didn't even attempt to get to the bottom of the China Connection. Just like Rosetti the Rat.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #5065 on: March 23, 2019, 12:03:38 AM »
Was a joke.  Was characterizing your language as a slur against NY instead of...you know what, nevermind

Oh, the city.  It's fine except for the urine and muslims.
sigh

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #5066 on: March 23, 2019, 12:07:16 AM »
New York's alright if you like saxophones.
Oi Oi

Propagandhim

« Reply #5067 on: March 23, 2019, 12:15:56 AM »
"And I'm an NYU film school graduate, SUCKA"

clothedmacuser

« Reply #5068 on: March 23, 2019, 12:35:17 AM »
"And I'm an NYU film school graduate, SUCKA"

"An artist respects the silence that serves as the foundation of creativity."  No Bullshit, that phrase is  :delicious

If you want to hear more from Doug here is a link  https://soundcloud.com/earwolf/clip-angry-trumpet-fighter

He knows how to hover and name drops at an alarming rate.

sigh

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #5071 on: March 23, 2019, 01:43:28 AM »
still no enzom :rofl this guy was posting multiple times a day, every day, and then just happened to up and vanish as soon as he was outed. When you guys posted the video I gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought he was like Logic or something but disappearing makes him look guilty af. The whole thing is just so funny.
每天生气

Propagandhim

« Reply #5072 on: March 23, 2019, 02:06:24 AM »
He's probably spooked by all the voat weirdos tbh. 

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #5073 on: March 23, 2019, 02:32:24 AM »
Narrator: "And Enzo never return from the web"

jorma

« Reply #5074 on: March 23, 2019, 02:36:03 AM »
he's just gonna start posting with his alt, enzom22

but seriously if he does start over with a new user it's gonna be easy as fuck to spot the dude who is using distinguished black feller way too often. that's when we'll know for sure

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #5075 on: March 23, 2019, 02:39:36 AM »
Enzom being white would make him the most racist poster on that site by a mile. LOL

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #5076 on: March 23, 2019, 02:48:31 AM »
Edited
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 03:58:10 PM by EightBitNate »

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #5077 on: March 23, 2019, 02:52:07 AM »
Edited
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 03:57:40 PM by EightBitNate »

Bore Expert

« Reply #5078 on: March 23, 2019, 03:03:14 AM »
you Know who else had white hands? Donald fucking Trump. You ain’t slick enzom.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #5079 on: March 23, 2019, 03:13:45 AM »
Conservatism is one of the most unnatural things in existence and clashes with natural evolution and progress, it is basically people trying to defy the laws of nature and physics. It should be burned to the fucking ground and we should take a piss on its ashes.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-alt-right-playbook-always-a-bigger-fish.107012/#post-19123073

"The strong preying on the weak is against evolution"

"Greed is unatural"

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #5080 on: March 23, 2019, 03:20:59 AM »
something new isn't necessarily progress, conservatism plays a vital role as it forces people to evaluate and debate new ideas before diving head forth into potential nonsense.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #5081 on: March 23, 2019, 03:24:38 AM »
Nah I think they're literally that stupid and think that humans are the only selfish species, which is especially stupid considering selfishness is the driving force of evolution.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5082 on: March 23, 2019, 04:11:28 AM »
to the point of Mueller being talked about and portrayed as almost Messianic, even on here at times

https://www.resetera.com/threads/breaking-robert-mueller-has-completed-his-russia-investigation-see-staff-post.107085/page-32#post-19138718

Get the hell out of here with that shit. Y'all are so transparent.

You've come to the wrong neighborhood, Intercept reader :badass

https://www.resetera.com/threads/breaking-robert-mueller-has-completed-his-russia-investigation-see-staff-post.107085/page-32#post-19138303

Nothing wrong with humanizing another country and to stop making them look like only enemies.
This is literally what Trump Russian collusion handwavers spew
"So what, you'd rather be at war with Russia?! We support Trump!"
Either rethink your priorities or admit you like some of what Trump does.

Humanizing Slavs ? :hhh
Enzom may be AFK but his legacy lives on :usacry "What don't you say what you REALLY mean ?!"

https://www.resetera.com/threads/breaking-robert-mueller-has-completed-his-russia-investigation-see-staff-post.107085/page-31#post-19134855

The news media is definitely going to be complicit in the reception of this report.

Man Era is on a complicity roll lately.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/breaking-robert-mueller-has-completed-his-russia-investigation-see-staff-post.107085/page-31#post-19135120

I like this. But then again, Stinkles usually brings the sanity.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/breaking-robert-mueller-has-completed-his-russia-investigation-see-staff-post.107085/page-30#post-19134080
ὕβρις

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #5083 on: March 23, 2019, 04:20:57 AM »
he's just gonna start posting with his alt, enzom22

You mean TedDanson21 :bobby
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #5084 on: March 23, 2019, 04:23:22 AM »
We expect something from this? I just won’t belyanhrhing good comes from this until I see it actually happen.
about sums it up I think

BikeJesus

« Reply #5085 on: March 23, 2019, 04:31:07 AM »
still no enzom :rofl this guy was posting multiple times a day, every day, and then just happened to up and vanish as soon as he was outed. When you guys posted the video I gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought he was like Logic or something but disappearing makes him look guilty af. The whole thing is just so funny.

Dude likely has more pizzas showing up at his house than 343. Parents probably grounded his wigger ass.

benjipwns

« Reply #5086 on: March 23, 2019, 04:37:04 AM »
User Banned (Duration Pending): Excusing sexism and antagonising other members, previous severe infractions

That's... wow. So you'd risk you and your spouse's livelihood over some knee jerk white knight reflex? And she's ok with you making a rash decision like that, when all you're doing is design work for his company, getting paid, and not supporting or spreading his beliefs in any way whatsoever...

I can't... lol

This forum really fucks with people's heads.
User banned (1 week): Excusing sexism and antagonizing other members

I can’t believe you gave up that kind of money over a a dumb joke. Look I know it’s bad joke and whatnot I deal with it at work everyday but you don’t give up your livelihood over a joke
User Banned (5 Days): Excusing sexism and antagonizing other members.

the principle of removing a good chunk of your income to the point of worrying about payments to own someone who made a shitty joke who will just turn around and pay someone else to do it

What’s the respect/nobility points to USD conversion at these days
User Banned (Duration Pending): Excusing sexism and antagonising other members, previous severe infractions

jeopardizing your family's stability over a joke? you know that when you die you don't unlock acheivements for that shit, right
:dead

benjipwns

PogiJones

« Reply #5088 on: March 23, 2019, 05:10:17 AM »
I hate their retroactive application of new rules.

4:08 - User posts fake leak.

4:38 - Mod posts "No more posting fake leaks, got it? It's trolling and will be treated as such."

Fake leak poster banned retroactively.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #5089 on: March 23, 2019, 05:13:38 AM »
That's a pretty stock-standard practice on resetera now unfortunately.

PogiJones

« Reply #5090 on: March 23, 2019, 05:29:24 AM »
I know, and I hate it every time. How their internal Injustice alarms don't blare each time they do it, I'll never understand. Pure incompetence, I guess.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5091 on: March 23, 2019, 05:36:34 AM »
I'm not all that surprised that Era moderation is oblivious to a concept commonly understood in most liberal democratic legal systems considering how every discussion about principles or justice seem to unfold in that community.
ὕβρις

halfanhourglass

« Reply #5092 on: March 23, 2019, 05:36:35 AM »

That's... wow. So you'd risk you and your spouse's livelihood over some knee jerk white knight reflex? And she's ok with you making a rash decision like that, when all you're doing is design work for his company, getting paid, and not supporting or spreading his beliefs in any way whatsoever...

I can't... lol

This forum really fucks with people's heads.
User banned (1 week): Excusing sexism and antagonizing other members

I can’t believe you gave up that kind of money over a a dumb joke. Look I know it’s bad joke and whatnot I deal with it at work everyday but you don’t give up your livelihood over a joke
User Banned (5 Days): Excusing sexism and antagonizing other members.

the principle of removing a good chunk of your income to the point of worrying about payments to own someone who made a shitty joke who will just turn around and pay someone else to do it

What’s the respect/nobility points to USD conversion at these days

jeopardizing your family's stability over a joke? you know that when you die you don't unlock acheivements for that shit, right
:dead

This is just  :delicious

benjipwns

« Reply #5093 on: March 23, 2019, 05:57:13 AM »
I know, and I hate it every time. How their internal Injustice alarms don't blare each time they do it, I'll never understand. Pure incompetence, I guess.
I'm not all that surprised that Era moderation is oblivious to a concept commonly understood in most liberal democratic legal systems considering how every discussion about principles or justice seem to unfold in that community.
#TrustTheProgress

BisMarckie

« Reply #5094 on: March 23, 2019, 06:01:49 AM »
I just wanted to chime in that the concept Vom is talking about is called Nulla poena sine lege.

I am very smart :smug

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5095 on: March 23, 2019, 06:07:20 AM »
Somebody should make a thread calling out all those posters who had Mueller avatars for being COMPLICIT in this cover up.

Don't forget the Comey ones, comrade.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5096 on: March 23, 2019, 06:33:09 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/going-to-kraków-for-next-weekend-any-tips.106997/

Keeping an eye on this one for "Eastern Europe is gonna Eastern Europe."

Połącz kropki. Bądź strategiczny.

ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #5097 on: March 23, 2019, 06:47:27 AM »
Krakow is amazing. I don‘t think I have ever had better food. :aah

Too bad there are only cacs and Stefan Molyneux in the city.