Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3781945 times)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #5101 on: March 23, 2019, 08:29:32 AM »
I literally have no idea what any of you are talking about besides the fact that Mueller has something to do with Trump or something, and I don't want to know. Sometimes ignorance really is bliss.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #5102 on: March 23, 2019, 08:44:13 AM »
The orange man bad are a pretty crazy bunch, as a non American I pretty much stopped paying attention to him after the first month of his presidency

Rman

« Reply #5103 on: March 23, 2019, 09:12:13 AM »
still no enzom :rofl this guy was posting multiple times a day, every day, and then just happened to up and vanish as soon as he was outed. When you guys posted the video I gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought he was like Logic or something but disappearing makes him look guilty af. The whole thing is just so funny.
Probably for the best.  I worry about those that post every day in places like ERA ad nauseum. It's gotta be terrible for your mental health and sanity.  Now he can really live instead of being on the IV drip of outrage fodder daily.   

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #5104 on: March 23, 2019, 09:22:44 AM »
Reconstruction

REE goes to dinner
:success "Hey guys I've invited my designer guy for dinner."

:heyman "Why would you do that bob?"

:snob "oh god here he comes. I bet he's one of those weirdo's"

:reeeee "Hi guys, thank you for inviting me. I design things for Bob and I play Nintendo games and watch Anime a lot"

:heyman "Welcome friend as a Samurai I also enjoy Japanese culture myself"

*minutes later*

:success "Whatever you do man, don't hire women, they're only good for two things and none of those is thinking!!!"

:heyman "Oh jesus Bob"

:reeeee "I'M OUTTA HERE BYE"

:snob "I for one never hire any men, they're only good for two things and none of those is sucking dicks"

:success "OH MIKE YOU DIDN'T. Plus Gary here is the king of sucking dicks, you know that"

:heyman "Hey bob, where did your designer go?"
[close]
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5105 on: March 23, 2019, 09:29:07 AM »
Cheebo's back :

JD is just trying to build a party that's more reflective of the actual views of Democrats.
They are not not representative of the party and it’s base. The base of the Democratic Party is moderate soccer moms and African Americans.

They represent white leftists on twitter. Not the actual base of the Democratic Party.

:snob Get fucked men, workers and youth I guess.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2019-ot3-its-finally-happening.101959/page-262#post-19141043
ὕβρις

Clockwork5

« Reply #5107 on: March 23, 2019, 10:11:35 AM »
Can't get a bigger yikes than this.

Drag queen story time is ending because one of the queens molested an 8 year old.

Yikes.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-supporter-showed-up-to-a-public-library-in-houston-wth-a-gun-because-there-was-a-drag-queen-reading-stories-to-families.97001/page-4#post-19130396

I was going to attend this next one too :(
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-supporter-showed-up-to-a-public-library-in-houston-wth-a-gun-because-there-was-a-drag-queen-reading-stories-to-families.97001/post-19132518

isn't this an event for children? :holeup
Maybe that’s why Digital OP was creeping around outside of a daycare for two hours while waiting for the library to open.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #5108 on: March 23, 2019, 10:15:44 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/blacks-at-xbox-incredibly-tone-deaf-update-xbox-communication-manager-explains.107096/page-16#post-19143514

Ron Howard voiceover: "They couldn't"

Era Staff gut instinct: "User banned (Duration Pending): Downplaying racism, dismissing other users concerns, inflammatory generalisation"

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #5109 on: March 23, 2019, 10:16:57 AM »
still no enzom :rofl this guy was posting multiple times a day, every day, and then just happened to up and vanish as soon as he was outed. When you guys posted the video I gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought he was like Logic or something but disappearing makes him look guilty af. The whole thing is just so funny.

I just don't get why a person wants to do this. If it was intentional, the dude actually drove toxicity to the site. The mods on resetera must have egg on their face because they protected that dude.

venereology

« Reply #5110 on: March 23, 2019, 10:19:58 AM »
here comes white people to save black people from themselves!

thread was doomed from the start

BisMarckie

« Reply #5111 on: March 23, 2019, 10:27:50 AM »
You are forgetting something, though: they are more than just "some" females.

I am not trying to dodge, damage-control or anything like that: all I aim at is trying to get the facts straight.

I will make you a listing of all female GAFfers I have interacted with in 2013, from the most crept out to the least.

Rinoa was, without a shadow of doubt, the most crept out: she reported me to Shocking Alberto who then "exposed" me on a GAF's splinter forum. I stopped to even respond to her posts the moment I read Shocking Alberto's reporting. I could tell you about how I followed her on Tumblr last week and she didn't block me, but that would be an obnoxious stealth-brag.

Kagari was definitely crept out, as well. She permanently banned me from GAF, and "let me know" she would have got in trouble if she let me fly any longer. We did continue communicating afterwards, though. I made 50+ posts over at Nova Crystallis in 2013: she didn't ban me, she was first to acknowledge my presence on her site.

I have got to converse with several female GAFfers in 2013: Aeana, FemmeWorth, Dark Schala, Rataven, H.Protagonist, Devolution, Tiggerkiddo... none of them were crept out last time I checked, the latter even PM'd me for something at some point.

Wazzy "really liked" me: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=85862905&postcount=7058

DFemales are a different story however, especially Galadín. I didn't creep out Terrina since I wasn't creeping on her in the first place, it was her who contacted me for this: http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?296-Promotions!/page78

My brand of "creeping" regarding Galadín? Misogynistic slur ("tight [bip!]") on DF when I was kamikazing on it like crazy last month. I do concede being misogynistic was shitty, but she needed to be called out on her shit somehow for reasons I could tell you about if you actually cared about the drama.

There is no private exchange between Kagari and I as per according to the Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. rule of all ARGs: she is the Goddess Etro, I am Lightning; she is an unseen character, I am a playable character. We do continue to communicate with each other to this day, last time being by the end of March/early April. She does remain slightly crept out, and that is why she made my posts requiring moderation approval on her forum: I can do anything a regular member does, my posts just need to be approved by a moderator to be displayed. That is where the whole "Me Being Crystallized" came from. I am not allowed to show you how we communicate with each other since no one but her and me can see the Light. Re-tweeting/favoriting dozens & dozens tweets of hers was disjointed and I am completely aware of that... and "yet", that wasn't enough for her to block me on Twitter. I have deleted all her tweets from my feed the moment I realized that gave her notifications.

I genuinely thought Kagari got in touch with you to ask you to get me to stop talking about her in here. You told me in private that wasn't the case at all: that no one was private exchanging about me with anyone, with the exception of Boreans reporting me.

I can understand you find all of this disturbing, but I would appreciate it if you bore this in mind: Kagari is the only female GAFfer I remain "obsessed" with to this day, and I am pretty sure she would have let you know already about her being "mad-crept out" if she wanted me to even stop talking about her in here...

BisMarckie

« Reply #5112 on: March 23, 2019, 10:32:29 AM »
Kagari lied to you; on purpose, not to deceive you, me or anyone else for that matter: she was just playing her character, wearing her mask. She is far from being a masS'pyd, or a s'Pyd for that matter. In fact, I am kind of glad they scratched Versus XIII's mature Stella for XV's young one, as my ex-girlfriend being the latter makes much more sense than Kagari. I would not have been able to cope with the idea Kagari was actually on the side of Idola/Mass Zero, Spyder, Kraid and HYNE.

What irritates me is that I have no idea who to liken her to in this day and age. I just don't see her as Lunafreya, not to mention Kagari doesn't like the character at all. We know nothing about her other than she is holding on to something for Noctis. It's unfortunate Kagari might end up being "nothing" but the Goddess Etro, just like in MMXIV's & MMXV's ARGs...

BisMarckie

« Reply #5113 on: March 23, 2019, 10:33:15 AM »
Just keep in mind Kagari lied to you then, that is all. She lied to you on purpose though, not to deceive you. She was playing her character, Dissidia 012's Tifa Lockhart; she was being an actress, in other words.

s'Pyd = l'Cie = pariah = Villain

Note that there used to be "good" s'Pyds, such as Serah/Terrina, but they are now all gone.

And you do have a spot in the ARG as Jihl Nabaat! But you don't seem interested, which I can understand.

#FREE Creepy Stalker

Propagandhim

« Reply #5114 on: March 23, 2019, 10:33:32 AM »

I just don't get why a person wants to do this. If it was intentional, the dude actually drove toxicity to the site. The mods on resetera must have egg on their face because they protected that dude.

He probably reads all the disgusting shit on voat and doesn't want to call attention to himself.  Probably taking a break.  Didn't he post that video on GAF?  It's not like it's something he hid.  He's probably a very light skinned black dude.

Nuitangg

« Reply #5115 on: March 23, 2019, 11:35:15 AM »
 :kobeyuck

Averon

« Reply #5116 on: March 23, 2019, 11:42:10 AM »

AmiroX, Opiate, and now Enzom.

These mods have a habit of protecting terrible and/or creepy people, it seems. Who's next on the protected list that will turn out to be some creepy, terrible person? Red mercury? Crossing Eden? Incelof?  Pretentious Hobo would still be a protected user if he hadn't melted down. Even at the time of Ree's inception, he still had a large number of members still all over his dick for some weird, inexplicable reason.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 12:06:30 PM by Averon »

Averon

« Reply #5117 on: March 23, 2019, 11:56:35 AM »
A white guy spending years pretending to be a black guy begging anyone to call him a 'distinguished black fellow' all the while appointing himself gatekeeper on topics surrounding black people on an online forum. And he has been protected by the mods for years, with most people who push back against him getting banned.

If you think about it, Reee/GAF has been supporting digital black face for years   :snoop

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #5118 on: March 23, 2019, 11:57:13 AM »
 :lol

agrajag

« Reply #5119 on: March 23, 2019, 12:00:14 PM »
The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

:dead

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #5120 on: March 23, 2019, 12:01:33 PM »
 :bobby

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #5121 on: March 23, 2019, 12:04:14 PM »
Would be nice if they actually addressed it on resetera, but there's no way they'd allow it. They protected him as a poster, now they're gonna protect his memory I guess

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #5122 on: March 23, 2019, 12:09:22 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #5123 on: March 23, 2019, 12:09:39 PM »
I hate their retroactive application of new rules.

4:08 - User posts fake leak.

4:38 - Mod posts "No more posting fake leaks, got it? It's trolling and will be treated as such."

Fake leak poster banned retroactively.

Maybe that posters is the reason for the mod post?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 12:24:12 PM by Cauliflower Of Love »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #5125 on: March 23, 2019, 12:11:11 PM »
Would be nice if they actually addressed it on resetera, but there's no way they'd allow it. They protected him as a poster, now they're gonna protect his memory I guess

I'm not sure there's anything to address.
They're not going to overturn any bans they made because he baited someone, if they didn't overturn any bans of people saying "I dunno, something fishy about this Jussie Smollett business".
They're not going to wipe any black marks off of anyones history of histories for getting in an argument with him, when history of histories only exist to prop up otherwise bullshit bans in the first place.
It's not like they're going to admit that they have 'prominent members' and that some animals are more equal than others; as far as official staff policy is concerned enzoms 'just' a regular poster, no different to any other regular poster, as bullshit as everyone knows that stance actually is.
They're not going to link to fucking voat under any circumstance for whats entirely offsite sleuthing about a member.

:idont

e:
like... the only people actually affected by it are people who didn't think he was a fucking prick because of the colour he claimed to be, and got played.
but anyone who gives a pass to an obvious fucking asshole because of some identity claim that makes them 'one of us' is also probably a fucking asshole themself.

BisMarckie

« Reply #5126 on: March 23, 2019, 12:19:21 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-pewdiepipeline-how-edgy-humor-leads-to-violence-noncompete.107190/post-19146914
There's a lot of bad shit going on with meme-culture. If you can make someone laugh, you can make someone believe anything no matter how ludicrous or unethical it is.

:thinking

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5127 on: March 23, 2019, 12:22:05 PM »
Remember in the 90’s when we had dead baby jokes, then PDP has to come along and ruin everything?
©@©™

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #5128 on: March 23, 2019, 12:25:48 PM »
What's the difference between a dead baby and a tootsie pop?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
A tootsie pop is crunchy on the outside
[close]

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #5129 on: March 23, 2019, 12:28:49 PM »
"meme culture" is definitely an all-time historic stupid phrase

benjipwns

« Reply #5130 on: March 23, 2019, 12:30:19 PM »
Honestly one of the weirdest tells to me is the way he uses certain words with inflections to delegitimize them. Women became women, racism became rasism.

BisMarckie

« Reply #5131 on: March 23, 2019, 12:31:36 PM »
Are you saying that there is no culture in posting memes?

Wow, Atra put on blast.  :-\

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #5132 on: March 23, 2019, 12:32:29 PM »

And yet you continue to post there, bb. What does that say about you?

BisMarckie

« Reply #5133 on: March 23, 2019, 12:32:31 PM »
Honestly one of the weirdest tells to me is the way he uses certain words with inflections to delegitimize them. Women became women, racism became rasism.

Couldn't that just be his Swedish accent?  :doge

benjipwns

« Reply #5134 on: March 23, 2019, 12:33:07 PM »
I'm just saying that cultural-culture is getting out of control. President Trump needs to do something.

Like break up Poland.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5136 on: March 23, 2019, 12:50:38 PM »
Translator’s Note: women means women
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5137 on: March 23, 2019, 12:51:52 PM »
Can Greenwald be fucking banned from Era, please? Sick to fucking death of seeing his tweets posted here. He thinks he's some galaxy brain genius but he's actually just an arrogant, smug prick.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/breaking-robert-mueller-has-completed-his-russia-investigation-see-staff-post.107085/page-35#post-19144160

:umad
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5138 on: March 23, 2019, 12:57:24 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/breaking-robert-mueller-has-completed-his-russia-investigation-see-staff-post.107085/page-35#post-19145699

Quote from: Stinkles
Jesus wept

Remember that He died for you and wouldn't want you to stand up for no Commie.
:usacry
ὕβρις

agrajag

« Reply #5139 on: March 23, 2019, 01:05:21 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #5140 on: March 23, 2019, 01:12:29 PM »
Bet Bernard doesn't report that meeting on his taxes.

jorma

« Reply #5141 on: March 23, 2019, 01:18:06 PM »

No, you should never say women, always Women

On another note, rasism is how you actually spell and pronounce racism in Swedish.

Tripon

« Reply #5142 on: March 23, 2019, 01:22:42 PM »
Are they still mad at the word female?

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #5143 on: March 23, 2019, 01:33:03 PM »

They're so desperate for dogwhistles they keep making shit up

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #5145 on: March 23, 2019, 01:53:49 PM »
Dude on the DL looking for that alibi since his beard checks his phone.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5146 on: March 23, 2019, 01:54:57 PM »
Reverse image search the picture - you'll likely find it online somewhere.

These are usually bait.

:batman

Post it on social media. Unsolicited dick pics deserve the worst.

:joker
ὕβρις

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #5147 on: March 23, 2019, 02:04:29 PM »
Dude has a lot post in wrestling threads.

:thinking

You know what they say about wrestling fans...

BisMarckie

« Reply #5148 on: March 23, 2019, 02:12:47 PM »
I'm just saying that cultural-culture is getting out of control. President Trump needs to do something.

Like break up Poland.

Come and try it brehs. :smug

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #5149 on: March 23, 2019, 02:12:57 PM »

yeah, for the same reason they're mad about blacks at xbox.
Its way easier to win an argument about soemthing you don't like for some reason by pretending you have the authority to speak for all members of a group.

Even when you obviously don't. In Eras case especially when you obviously don't.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #5150 on: March 23, 2019, 02:36:31 PM »

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Spoilered due to image size
Margs

Hot Slice

« Reply #5151 on: March 23, 2019, 02:50:39 PM »
Context of image?

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #5152 on: March 23, 2019, 03:00:05 PM »

4:08 - User posts fake leak.

4:38 - Mod posts "No more posting fake leaks, got it? It's trolling and will be treated as such."

Fake leak poster banned retroactively.

It's not a retroactive banning, think of it as a proactive historical correction.
sigh

Tripon

« Reply #5153 on: March 23, 2019, 03:00:36 PM »
Context of image?

The bean was the mayor (and maybe creator, I haven't watched in a while) of the town, but he was also a huge pedophile, so the town tried to portray both aspects.

Clockwork5

« Reply #5154 on: March 23, 2019, 03:07:03 PM »

No, that’s old news. “Boys” is the new taboo word on the banned list of words.

BisMarckie

« Reply #5155 on: March 23, 2019, 03:48:20 PM »

:whoo

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #5156 on: March 23, 2019, 04:57:56 PM »
Imagine being somewhere where theres an active shooter alert and your first instinct is to post about it on era

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #5157 on: March 23, 2019, 05:02:40 PM »
I'm really getting tired of reading rioutoiouzes posts in every thread I decide to read on era.

fix this bork.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #5158 on: March 23, 2019, 05:05:52 PM »
I'm really getting tired of reading rioutoiouzes posts in every thread I decide to read on era.

fix this bork.

PogiJones

« Reply #5159 on: March 23, 2019, 05:06:17 PM »

The least they could do is send out a tweet and not upload for a day