Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3751123 times)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #961 on: March 10, 2019, 09:44:16 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/meghan-mccain-accuses-jewish-cartoonist-eli-valley-of-anti-semitism-after-he-mocks-her-in-cartoon.104295/page-3#post-18685019

:gamergate CHAPO :rage

Not only is that tweet not from a CTH host, but on the CTH episode where they discuss Chelsea Clinton they literally all agreed that the Right hating on Chelsea and calling her ugly was one of the most sympathetic things about her.

:noooo

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #962 on: March 10, 2019, 09:47:40 AM »
Margs

tummyfat

« Reply #963 on: March 10, 2019, 09:49:28 AM »
Play it tactical

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #964 on: March 10, 2019, 09:50:07 AM »
Splatoon, if you're not aware, is the most spectacular shooter on the market.
:rofl

"We are at war. Play it tactical"
🤴

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #965 on: March 10, 2019, 09:54:18 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-importance-of-playing-splatoon-on-wii-u.104392/

mental how much this reads like a "write a paper on your favourite bestest thing" assignment that junior school kids get given to lube them up for actual homework.

BIONIC

« Reply #966 on: March 10, 2019, 09:56:23 AM »
The funny thing is that I love Nintendo games, and Splatoon is fun too :miyamoto

But Jesus fuck these guys are fucking lunatics.
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #967 on: March 10, 2019, 09:58:30 AM »
Wii U's online server time table is unknown, so I recommend speedy action on acquisition of a Wii U console and Splatoon game software
:lol
🤴

« Reply #968 on: March 10, 2019, 10:06:45 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/will-toby-fox-go-down-as-one-of-the-greatest-composers.104466/
Will Toby Fox go down as one of the greatest composers?
Yeah, he's only done 2 games so far, but Undertale was easily one of the best soundtracks of 2015, if not the best.
Ughh he creates a thread to ask if he is going down as one of the greatest composers, yet he doesn't even have the balls to definitely say he made the best soundtrack of 2015...

pgtl_10

« Reply #969 on: March 10, 2019, 10:12:46 AM »
Kirblar's been having a rough time since his declaration that the Democratic party wasn't going to go after Ilhan Omar for her latest remarks ended up being wrong. A lot more people been calling him on his centrism and libertarian-ish leanings this past week. It is like the image he built up over the years on PoliGAF and PoliERA as being the "adult in the room" when it comes to politics shattered. Now those who never liked him taste blood in the water and are having a frenzy as his expense. :lol His partner in arms, Ichysaurus, also been laying low since he got off his ban.

When I was on NeoGAF, I called him out and always knew the dude was the most phony liberal ever.

I respect people who straight up tell you what they believe.  Kirblar for years knew how to slowly inject his politics into conversation while making himself look like he is a Democrat. Amazed no one could catch on to his phoniness until now. Also that other guy with the fish icon seems to be kirblar's alt or something.

nudemacusers

« Reply #970 on: March 10, 2019, 10:43:08 AM »
What a horrible ban reason. You would think with a former mod they would soften it up a bit. Maybe, 'Inflammatory rhetoric'. But no, now he is branded by his former employer as a war crimes justifier. Lovely.
Is someone your employer when you do shift for free?  :neogaf
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

BIONIC

« Reply #971 on: March 10, 2019, 10:51:04 AM »
He’s not an employee unless he was given a fruit basket on the way out  :wag
Margs

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #972 on: March 10, 2019, 10:52:19 AM »
Kirblar's been having a rough time since his declaration that the Democratic party wasn't going to go after Ilhan Omar for her latest remarks ended up being wrong. A lot more people been calling him on his centrism and libertarian-ish leanings this past week. It is like the image he built up over the years on PoliGAF and PoliERA as being the "adult in the room" when it comes to politics shattered. Now those who never liked him taste blood in the water and are having a frenzy as his expense. :lol His partner in arms, Ichysaurus, also been laying low since he got off his ban.

When I was on NeoGAF, I called him out and always knew the dude was the most phony liberal ever.

I respect people who straight up tell you what they believe.  Kirblar for years knew how to slowly inject his politics into conversation while making himself look like he is a Democrat. Amazed no one could catch on to his phoniness until now. Also that other guy with the fish icon seems to be kirblar's alt or something.

I always called out kirblar on it.

The fuck you doing damage control for ?

pgtl_10

« Reply #973 on: March 10, 2019, 10:56:44 AM »

I always called out kirblar on it.

The fuck you doing damage control for ?

Damage control? I always found kirblar insufferable.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #974 on: March 10, 2019, 10:59:20 AM »
It's gonna be ironic when he #neverbernie s

Shuri

« Reply #975 on: March 10, 2019, 11:00:22 AM »
I go to a lot of retro gaming events, and because of how annoying nintendo fans are on resetera, I legit look down on nintendo fans irl these days. At a recent even, We were waiting in line and those tools in front of us were talking endlessly about Nintendo Switch garbage, and how they are importing expensive soundtracks from japan. Those guys were all decked out in nintendo themed gear, and one of them blasted chip tune remixes of Smash Bros from his old ass android phone from 2008.

They are constantly fucking broke because they spend all their money on nintendo merch

Random story: I had tables with a bunch of games for sales once,  A nintendo superfan agonized at this japanese boxed copy of Mario Kart 64 I had for sales for $15, i think the dude stopped 5 times at our tables to check out the box, open it up, look at the manual, inspect the cart, check the random flyers, I think he almost sniffed them. 6 MONTHS LATER, at another edition of the event, he shows up again, and does the same thing with the item. By his sixth visit, I got tired of him, and told him he could have it for $10, he goes and tell me that he cant buy it because he spend all his money on stuff already and that he cant spend more, he opens up his backpacks and shows me like 2-3 super shit wii era licensed kids games, two amiibos and this huge yoshi plushie toy.

:snoop

I decided I would keep that mario kart for myself now, it has been molested enough   :doge

I get that people have different interests and tastes, but why are Nintendo fans always so strange and cultish about it
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 11:06:34 AM by Shuri »

thetylerrob

« Reply #976 on: March 10, 2019, 11:21:55 AM »
Nintendo fans are weird because a lot of them are straight up autistic. I'm not even making fun of them for that I'm just saying that's an actual factor here. My brother is autistic and he's always been weirdly obsessed with Nintendo shit.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #977 on: March 10, 2019, 11:42:53 AM »
Some autistic kids form attachments to objects and toys from their childhood and don't grow out of them. They often go on to start message boards.
Oi Oi

agrajag

« Reply #978 on: March 10, 2019, 11:48:49 AM »
Assy warned me about those autistys, supposedly The Bire is full of them

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #979 on: March 10, 2019, 11:51:59 AM »
I go to a lot of retro gaming events, and because of how annoying nintendo fans are on resetera, I legit look down on nintendo fans irl these days. At a recent even, We were waiting in line and those tools in front of us were talking endlessly about Nintendo Switch garbage, and how they are importing expensive soundtracks from japan. Those guys were all decked out in nintendo themed gear, and one of them blasted chip tune remixes of Smash Bros from his old ass android phone from 2008.

They are constantly fucking broke because they spend all their money on nintendo merch

Random story: I had tables with a bunch of games for sales once,  A nintendo superfan agonized at this japanese boxed copy of Mario Kart 64 I had for sales for $15, i think the dude stopped 5 times at our tables to check out the box, open it up, look at the manual, inspect the cart, check the random flyers, I think he almost sniffed them. 6 MONTHS LATER, at another edition of the event, he shows up again, and does the same thing with the item. By his sixth visit, I got tired of him, and told him he could have it for $10, he goes and tell me that he cant buy it because he spend all his money on stuff already and that he cant spend more, he opens up his backpacks and shows me like 2-3 super shit wii era licensed kids games, two amiibos and this huge yoshi plushie toy.

:snoop

I decided I would keep that mario kart for myself now, it has been molested enough   :doge

I get that people have different interests and tastes, but why are Nintendo fans always so strange and cultish about it

You should have offered me $10 the first time around. :hmph

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #980 on: March 10, 2019, 12:09:28 PM »
Furthermore, despite what Enzom might tell you, a person is who they are, not what they look like. And just writing this post investigating his skin color makes me feel icky inside. Enzom being white or black doesn't change the fact that he's an insufferable twat.

yeah, the only people who care more about what someone is (or, online, what they claim to be) than what they do or say are bigots.
If enzom is white and now a bunch of what he has said in the past is recontextualised as straight up racist, guess fucking what? It was always straight up racist, its just your own cognitive bias that gave it a pass.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #981 on: March 10, 2019, 12:10:53 PM »

ummmm excuse me that would be the Green Yarn Big Yoshi Amiibo  :wag
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #982 on: March 10, 2019, 12:11:47 PM »
User Banned (Duration Pending): Dismissing concerns surrounding sexual assault and antagonizing other members
Do not fucking talk to me about how war is the best option when you've never suffered through one as a civilian, the United States has no fucking right being anywhere, the idea that you have to do something to fight "evil" (evil being a very subjective term depending on which country does not align with our interests) in the first place is poison that continues to feed the endless grinder that kills countless innocents for literally zero reason.
You've clearly never had a relative raped and brutalised by soldiers, otherwise you'd never say something as fucking stupid as war being the best option.
What a childish response and very wrong, I'm glad anti-interventionists are a minority honestly.
like the war it was based on, this thread is a slaughter

Uhhhh... well, I guess if you want to get someone quick banned you can now just say "I know someone who was raped by [insert subject of diagreement here]" and if they don't address it hit them up with dismissing concerns surrounding sexual assault on the report button

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SAY AMIIBOS ARE HARMLESS, I HAD A BEST FRIEND WHO WAS BRUTALLY SEXUALLY ASSUALTED WITH AN AMIIBO"

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #983 on: March 10, 2019, 12:14:36 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/theresa-may-insists-police-cuts-have-no-direct-correlation-to-knife-crime.103334/

That time when suddenly police are Very Important and not 100% racist, oh no they protect us from the knives and naughty Theresa May has caused an increase in knife death (by a thousand CUTS  :teehee)

But then of course the thread only lasts 1 page before falling off
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #984 on: March 10, 2019, 12:23:49 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/theresa-may-insists-police-cuts-have-no-direct-correlation-to-knife-crime.103334/

That time when suddenly police are Very Important and not 100% racist, oh no they protect us from the knives and naughty Theresa May has caused an increase in knife death (by a thousand CUTS  :teehee)

But then of course the thread only lasts 1 page before falling off

In fairness, I think UK and US attitudes to the popo are different because most of our plods don't carry shooters and also era is US-centric so :no1curr about UK outside of pretending Brexit = racism.

Barely anyone gets shot at all in the UK, let alone by the police.
Probably why the UK #BLM protest was a bunch of white dudes at an airport, because reasons

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #986 on: March 10, 2019, 01:39:29 PM »
If you don't like the look of it be careful not to say anything on Twitter. Gervais' Google alerts will let him know he has to set his fan brigade on you.

:confused

If that's a callback to this thread, why the fuck would you want to callback to that thread?

e:
also thread older than a few months, so absolute fucking graveyard of permabans

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #987 on: March 10, 2019, 01:59:40 PM »
If you don't like the look of it be careful not to say anything on Twitter. Gervais' Google alerts will let him know he has to set his fan brigade on you.

:confused

If that's a callback to this thread, why the fuck would you want to callback to that thread?

e:
also thread older than a few months, so absolute fucking graveyard of permabans

Because that's the game. They think it's against the rules to 'doxx' and 'send' followers when somebody they don't like retweets or even just replies to random people. But are okay with it when it's done by somebody on 'their team', such as the Parkland kids.

It's note even by punching up or down. All they care about is who is doing the punching.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #988 on: March 10, 2019, 02:11:09 PM »
Captain marvel was so terrible. OMG.

"Come back for the woman "

:neogaf

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #989 on: March 10, 2019, 02:12:00 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #990 on: March 10, 2019, 02:16:15 PM »
Also, the Galaxy is on Orion's belt.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #991 on: March 10, 2019, 02:23:53 PM »
In fairness to CM, she earnt her rank, unlike so called captain america who was a political appointment

Rahxephon91

« Reply #992 on: March 10, 2019, 02:29:02 PM »
Are people actually upset about army recruitment ads before Captain marvel.

If so seriously fuck off.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #993 on: March 10, 2019, 02:29:11 PM »
A THQ Nordic employee likely leaked it.

Yeah, probably someone from thq did it
one should check on 8ch they seem to like to go there lol

Same thing likely happened here, or a THQ employee leaked it themselves, and considering where some of them hang-out I wouldn't be too surprised if it were the latter.

is this victim blaming?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #994 on: March 10, 2019, 02:30:16 PM »

Enter theatre as the movie starts.

#win

:smug

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #995 on: March 10, 2019, 02:31:16 PM »

Captain Marvels the one who changes into a superhero when they say their secret magic word YMRAEHTNIOJ right?

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #996 on: March 10, 2019, 02:35:05 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
1: Be Russian.
2: Watch Captain Marvel and fall for the jingoistic propaganda.
3: Join the Red Army in military fervor.
4: Build an army, and get the US to pay for it
5: :putin

nudemacusers

« Reply #997 on: March 10, 2019, 02:36:24 PM »
In fairness to CM, she earnt her rank, unlike so called captain america who was a political appointment
He didn’t even commission!!!
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

PsychoBee

« Reply #998 on: March 10, 2019, 02:36:58 PM »
there is barely any military stuff in the movie. She’s in boot camp for like 12 seconds
dumb

« Reply #999 on: March 10, 2019, 02:42:00 PM »
Forget Yuka, analogue thots like her are a thing of the past. I think I found the perfect nsfw material for this board.
 :nsfw
https://old.reddit.com/r/SpaghettiHentai/

:whew

nudemacusers

« Reply #1000 on: March 10, 2019, 02:42:16 PM »
there is barely any military stuff in the movie. She’s in boot camp for like 12 seconds
Well they got that part of commissioning right  :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #1001 on: March 10, 2019, 02:45:26 PM »
He didn’t even commission!!!

The MCU Dan Rather lost his career investigating that

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1002 on: March 10, 2019, 02:50:45 PM »

military recruiting targeted at kids is always disgusting

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #1003 on: March 10, 2019, 02:54:03 PM »

who else would go to war for the fat cats?

nudemacusers

« Reply #1004 on: March 10, 2019, 02:58:35 PM »

Even Hispanic kids?
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1005 on: March 10, 2019, 03:00:44 PM »
for the spanish, it's fine. just leave my Latinx alone  :wag

« Reply #1006 on: March 10, 2019, 03:01:24 PM »
fuck, marry, kill

cream
filler
marrec

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #1007 on: March 10, 2019, 03:02:58 PM »

On the one hand, yeah, obviously.
On the other, while the US is happy to spend, what is it, something like the next 10 countries combined? on a military budget but doesn't want to spend on healthcare or education, its a way to get those things to people who could use it who aren't exceptional or lucky enough to get scholarships

e:
wow, I way underestimated that

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #1008 on: March 10, 2019, 03:04:22 PM »
fuck, marry, kill

cream
filler
marrec

nudemacuser

nudemacuser

nudemacuser

Merch

« Reply #1009 on: March 10, 2019, 03:13:24 PM »
Man, I had an awful dream last night that there was a terrible plane crash and I woke up to this news alert in my email inbox. Awful coincidence.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #1010 on: March 10, 2019, 03:22:18 PM »

On the one hand, yeah, obviously.
On the other, while the US is happy to spend, what is it, something like the next 10 countries combined? on a military budget but doesn't want to spend on healthcare or education, its a way to get those things to people who could use it who aren't exceptional or lucky enough to get scholarships

e:
wow, I way underestimated that

This is why hillary would have made a good president. It's also why the gop broke when they realized obama wasn't a dove on military shit.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #1011 on: March 10, 2019, 03:49:25 PM »
Kirblar's been having a rough time since his declaration that the Democratic party wasn't going to go after Ilhan Omar for her latest remarks ended up being wrong. A lot more people been calling him out on his centrism and libertarian-ish leanings this past week. It is like the image he built up over the years on PoliGAF and PoliERA as being the "adult in the room" when it comes to politics shattered. Now those who never liked him tastes blood in the water and are having a feeding frenzy at his expense. :lol His partner in arms, Ichysaurus, has also been laying low since he got off his recent ban.

This is a good analysis of the kirblar situation.

I would like to add that my recent declaration that kirblar jumped the shark was accurate and the resetera mods clearly read my posts for moderating advice
:O

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #1012 on: March 10, 2019, 03:53:09 PM »
I think my assessment is better, s/he's a fucking idiot.

As an aside, I keep being on the forefront of news. russia, kirblar, cream.

I sometimes wonder if I'm a danger to myself/others and if I should keep quiet because I might be disrupting space/time fabric.

james

« Reply #1013 on: March 10, 2019, 04:01:02 PM »

He's the prefect representation of white Democrat.

Pretends to be an ally, but when push comes to shove, he will drone strike a dozen weddings for the good of the party

james

« Reply #1014 on: March 10, 2019, 04:04:13 PM »

ummmm excuse me that would be the Green Yarn Big Yoshi Amiibo  :wag

That shit is legit. My girlfriend got my giant yarn yoshi for my birthday and he watches over me every night. Had no idea it was selling for so much these days, she got it at msrp. Clever girl

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #1015 on: March 10, 2019, 04:10:32 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-guardian-benjamin-netanyahu-says-israel-is-‘not-a-state-of-all-its-citizens’.104501/#post-18702221

Quote from: Sirap
The only democracy in the Middle East y'all.

At least we have a brief respite from usual troll's gaslighting.

Kirblar annhilated
 :sabu

Propagandhim

« Reply #1016 on: March 10, 2019, 04:22:01 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-guardian-benjamin-netanyahu-says-israel-is-‘not-a-state-of-all-its-citizens’.104501/#post-18702221

Kirblar annhilated

They're not someone who genuinely believes in their viewpoint, they're "trolls".  Oh, and they're not disagreeing with my points, they're "gaslighting" me.  It's like kindergarten.

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #1017 on: March 10, 2019, 04:24:00 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #1018 on: March 10, 2019, 04:24:56 PM »

Watching wonder woman

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #1019 on: March 10, 2019, 04:32:42 PM »

Kirblar annhilated

They're not someone who genuinely believes in their viewpoint, they're "trolls".  Oh, and they're not disagreeing with my points, they're "gaslighting" me.  It's like kindergarten.

Kirblar is a true believer, without question.  I think instead of gaslighting Sirap probably meant to reference the illusory truth effect but then again it’s ree so who knows if he had a point or was just using the insult du jour to score woke points.

:idont