Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3752866 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #2100 on: March 14, 2019, 10:42:51 AM »
How can people just brush away all the abonimable events and unjustice currently occurring to the less-privileged everywhere on earth and conduct a carefree, self-serving lifestyle?

abonimable events and unjustice

:trigger

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
H.P. Lovecraft, racist

spoiler (click to show/hide)
"Throw a stick, and the servile dog wheezes and pants and stumbles to bring it to you. Do the same before a cat, and he will eye you with coolly polite and somewhat bored amusement. And just as inferior people prefer the inferior animal which scampers excitedly because someone else wants something, so do superior people respect the superior animal which lives its own life and knows that the puerile stick-throwings of alien bipeds are none of its business and beneath its notice."
[close]
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2101 on: March 14, 2019, 10:44:10 AM »
The good ol' days.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/orgasm-age-my-girlfriend-refuses-to-have-an-orgasm.158845/

Almost everyone in this thread would get banned on RE now.  :doge

Quote from: Phoenix Dark
It sounds to me like she's afraid of squirting. You're going to have to convince her that it's perfectly normal and ok, but do it in a subtle manner so she won't know you understand her fear. Wear a raincoat during foreplay. That will make her think "does he know why I'm this way?" Girls love it when they think you know stuff about them dude, trust me. After that put some seeds in your bed or something. She'll get it by then, and after that it's smooth sailing.

PD
:neogaf
ど助平

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2102 on: March 14, 2019, 11:11:29 AM »
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
H.P. Lovecraft, racist

"Tragedy's when it happens to me, comedy's when it happens to you" is punchier

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2103 on: March 14, 2019, 11:13:48 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/airlines-beginning-to-ground-boeing-737-max-following-ethiopian-airline-crash-up-trump-orders-grounding-of-fleet-in-the-us.104665/page-8#post-18840645

Era being infiltrated by Boeing astroturfers, because it is really where the heart of the discussion on civil aviation beats.
ὕβρις

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #2104 on: March 14, 2019, 11:16:56 AM »
Boeings don't leave the atmosphere so I'd call it more like aeroturfing TBH
Uncle

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2105 on: March 14, 2019, 11:17:40 AM »
H.P. Lovecraft, racist

"Tragedy's when it happens to me, comedy's when it happens to you" is punchier

'Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.'

— Mel Brooks

Propagandhim

« Reply #2106 on: March 14, 2019, 11:22:01 AM »
I had a stint where I read a lot of Lovecraft.  After finishing his novels, I checked out some books that collated his personal letters.  He wrote a lot of fucking letters - 20,000 survived, which is only 1/5th of what he wrote.  The guy literally had nothing to do all day. Essential Solitude is one I remember being a total gas to read.    Lovecraft harbored some of the most hilariously inane racist thoughts I'd ever heard, but it wasn't just how he wrote and articulated them in such a self-satisfyingly, flowery way to his personal friends and colleagues that was so funny.  It was also that it was all he ever seemed to write about.  He was like Stefan Molyneux with a bigger thesaurus.   The more you read about Lovecraft, the more you realize he was kind of worthless outside of literature.   He spent a lot of time talking about the lack of accomplishments, glory, and ugliness of lesser races...but he spent his entire life leeching off his mother and aunt, and for a few years off his wife, who he couldn't stand, but kept her around to pay for his tendies.  Also, he was ugly as shit. 

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #2107 on: March 14, 2019, 11:27:45 AM »
Quote from: Propagandhim
He wrote a lot of fucking letters - 20,000 survived, which is only 1/5th of what he wrote.  The guy literally had nothing to do all day.

So you're saying Lovecraft is excelsoirlef
Uncle

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2108 on: March 14, 2019, 11:30:13 AM »
opiate was a deep cover agent sent to infiltrate pedogaf and was the one to blow the whistle on Amir0x, prove me wrong 

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2109 on: March 14, 2019, 11:30:16 AM »

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #2110 on: March 14, 2019, 11:30:30 AM »
Everyone knows you dip your tendies in a mixture of precisely 49% mayo and 51% ketchup.

Incorrect, the right answer is Cane's sauce. (Which is actually about 3/4ths may, 1/4 ketchup, garlic, pepper, and Worcestershire Sauce)

It's been like 24 hours but I still cant believe someone admitted to parking directly outside a child day center during the middle of the day for 90 minutes for seemingly no reason and no one on resetera questioned that.

Because it was DigitalOP looking for racial sympathy.

If some rando white poster had posted the exact same story but excluded "Maria" they'd have been lambasted.

I hate ERA sometimes.

they even try and do the twitter vigilante cute nickname thing
Ok, finished the story. She's right that hearing about it or seeing it in the news is one thing, but being part of it and see this shit happen up close, that must be infuriating, especially when she had to abide by the stupid lady's remarks. Care center Cynthia.

you fucking whore, concerned about your kids when a lone male stranger is parked outside a daycare he has no reason to be outside, you fucking bitch, mind your own business you meddling slut.

How he doesn't realize how he came off as fucking creepy is so beyond me.  If you sit in front of a day care/school for 90 minutes and don't have a kid in there, you're gonna have security or the cops talking to you because they don't know if maybe you're some disgruntled parent trying to take a kid from an ex, some pedo diddling themselves, etc.  A lot of day cares have a security guard by the front door for that reason.  If someone was sitting outside my son's day care and they did nothing about it, he wouldn't be back there the next day.

All of the morons saying how he narrowly avoided being killed is a hoot too.  That whole story is BS.  It was probably just the cops coming up to him and asking what he was doing there, letting him know they got a call from a concerned parent because he's sitting outside of a daycare, and then telling him to move along.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #2111 on: March 14, 2019, 11:34:13 AM »
Lovecraft died at age 46, if we assume all of his letters were written over the course of about 20 years and he wrote 100,000, that's over 13 letters per day, every day
 :mindblown :crazy

Dude was writing them like a teenage girl texts
Uncle

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #2112 on: March 14, 2019, 11:35:41 AM »
I drove to a nearby shopping center and parked my car in the parking lot. Very popular shopping center, tons of shops. A little behind it is the library. Library opens at 10:30, I pulled up around 9, I figured Id just wait in the car and bide some time.

Negro, you couldn't have just gone into a store or 2 for an hour and a half?  :mindblown

You could've bought a fucking clue

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #2113 on: March 14, 2019, 11:38:19 AM »
Maybe he was playing his Nintendo Switch
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2114 on: March 14, 2019, 11:39:50 AM »
I still like some of their old stuff but this new direction is just tired. I started watching the CM review and turned it off after like 5 minutes as it became obvious it was just going to be them spouting 4chan drivel as if it were smart.
They were still shittalking Milwaukee at 5 minutes in.

don't bring facts to a feels-fight muhfucker

(mods have still not corrected the bad faith disingenous thread title yet)

Drainage

« Reply #2115 on: March 14, 2019, 11:44:32 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/2020-democratic-presidential-primary-ot-bernies-running-hillarys-not-bloomberg-isnt-either-but-inslee-is.91234/page-243#post-18833507

Quote from: Cheebo
Know what is a great look? Supporters of the old straight white guy like Number of Completion mocking an innocent 16 year old girl for believing in the glass ceiling being broke and that the future is female.

Yeah. That’s a really good look.

Quote from: Mercury Fred
Creepy post

Does it mean that it would be less creepy and better looking if he supported an old gay white man ?

They banned the guy with the tweet for that derail and not the two insufferable counts who actually derailed the thread?

She was pretty much asking for it posting that tweet. Don’t blame the derailers, they couldn’t help themselves.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2116 on: March 14, 2019, 11:50:46 AM »
But you can imagine, for instance, Chris Pratt answering a lot of those questions exactly the same and it being considered charming. Because men can engage in a certain style of dry humor and it's clear that it's meant to be funny and welcoming, even slightly self-deprecating, whereas when a woman does exactly the same thing people assume she believes herself to be superior.

But what people seemingly don't get is that I can imagine Martin Shkreli or Piers Morgan answering a lot of those questions exactly the same and coming across as an unlikable piece of shit, and I can imagine Amy Poehler or Natasha Lyonne answering a lot of those questions exactly the same and coming across as charismatic and funny.

Because some people are naturally charismatic and some people aren't.

Brie Larson getting some shit for how she comes across isn't automatically BECAUSE WIMMIN. A big dose of the shit shes been getting for how she comes across is because Brie Larson.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2117 on: March 14, 2019, 11:53:01 AM »
BAN ATLUS
BAN THQ
BAN FF9
BAN CDPR
BAN REDLETTERMEDIA
BAN THE WORD BOYS
BAN SMASHBROS

DO IT ALREADY YOU COWARDS

marrec

« Reply #2118 on: March 14, 2019, 11:55:46 AM »
That list is going to quickly become unmanageable nachobro pls be careful when transporting it

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #2119 on: March 14, 2019, 11:58:12 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sitting-in-my-car-while-black-im-the-suspect.105131/post-18818554

"Why did you wait in your car for an hour and a half in the middle of a busy shopping center?"

D i Z:

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #2120 on: March 14, 2019, 11:59:26 AM »
Lovecraft died at age 46, if we assume all of his letters were written over the course of about 20 years and he wrote 100,000, that's over 13 letters per day, every day

stinkles annihilated.

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #2121 on: March 14, 2019, 12:00:00 PM »
Maybe he was playing his Nintendo Switch

Isn't he 40?  That would maybe even look worse.  Like he was trying to use the Switch to bait kids into coming into his car.

Edit: he's in his 20's

The US really needs it to make it a hefty fine and jaio for false police reports. Basically calling a hit squad on you for being black.

:beli

I mean, yeah, I could have went to Panera or Starbucks.... but the counter response you're going to get from most is why me just sitting in a parking lot is viewed as a threat?

:era

I can't take any more.  Didital OP is one of the dumbest motherfuckers I've seen on the internet.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 12:05:25 PM by porkbun »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #2122 on: March 14, 2019, 12:00:38 PM »
Why didn't this dude just go to the library after it opened instead of getting there 2 hours before they opened and waiting?

Right? Who in the world arrives an hour and a half early and then decides to spend that time inside a car? It's just weird.

Lifehack: if you tend to arrive an hour and a half early, try to leave your house an hour and a half later.

marrec

« Reply #2123 on: March 14, 2019, 12:02:27 PM »
Why didn't this dude just go to the library after it opened instead of getting there 2 hours before they opened and waiting?

So they could jack off probs

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2124 on: March 14, 2019, 12:06:26 PM »
Right? Who in the world arrives an hour and a half early and then decides to spend that time inside a car? It's just weird.
one of two people: a dumb person or a liar. i'd believe he could be either one

Averon

« Reply #2125 on: March 14, 2019, 12:10:27 PM »
I'm surprised that Johnny Depp thread is still open. They've been openly shitting on the mods in there for the past 2 days. That is usually shutdown pretty quickly with the thread being closed for "meta commentary."

Drainage

« Reply #2126 on: March 14, 2019, 12:13:34 PM »
One time ally Lady Gaga has joined Cyberpunk 2077. Resetera annihilated.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/rumor-lady-gaga-to-appear-on-cyberpunk-2077.105274/

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #2127 on: March 14, 2019, 12:13:38 PM »
That list is going to quickly become unmanageable nachobro pls be careful when transporting it

Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #2128 on: March 14, 2019, 12:17:18 PM »
DigitalOP's real twitter account discovered

Uncle

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2129 on: March 14, 2019, 12:20:12 PM »
I WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL THE COWARD MODS AT RESETTI TAKE ACTION

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2130 on: March 14, 2019, 12:21:41 PM »
STEP ONE WAS BANNING KNOWN TRANSPHOBE MARREC NOW BAN THE REST

marrec

« Reply #2131 on: March 14, 2019, 12:24:55 PM »
I am sorry to say but I am no longer banned they decided I was too powerful to cross

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2132 on: March 14, 2019, 12:26:08 PM »
 :maf :maf :maf :maf :maf :maf
COWARDS

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #2133 on: March 14, 2019, 12:27:18 PM »
Imagine believing some obvious satire tweets are real.

Honestly I find it hard to tell if he is for real or not.

https://twitter.com/joekeskold/status/1105483427149684736

https://twitter.com/joekeskold/status/1099279564356898817

P.S. Pray for Paris
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 12:31:26 PM by HaughtyFrank »

Drainage

« Reply #2134 on: March 14, 2019, 12:37:29 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/using-boys-to-speak-to-everyone-really-needs-to-stop-and-this-is-why.105159/post-18842232

Post 1,324

Quote from: The Curry Witch
A lot of very good and bad points have all been brought up in this thread. So I don't know whether I'll really add anything to this discussion but goddamnit, I have something to say:

- When I play online, I might say: "Let's go get em boys!"
- I call my GF "dude" sometimes.
- When I meet up with people, I usually say: "Hello girls". I even do that when it's just men.

Why? I don't give a fuck. Not one. I don't care about this shit and I don't think about this shit. I say words and sometimes they hurt because I say a lot of them. Chances are high one of them hurts. I live in a world in which various real struggles exist. For some, these struggles revolve around gender. Not for me. I'm a fucking rock against which the tides crash all day and all night. Yet I respect the struggles of others. Simply because I don't live through them doesn't mean they are not very real for others.

Now what this actually means is:

- I do not discriminate against women and men in the language I use. Except sometimes I do.
- I consider myself to not be an important person. Therefore: I do not see why I should care about the world and the use of language changing.
- I may change the use of my language because, fuck, does it really impact my life that much if I don't get to use a specific word when talking to someone? To use a different pronoun? It doesn't. I just do as asked and don't even stop to fucking thing about it or be an asshole about it.
- I may not change the use of my language because, fuck, I may not feel like it. But usually I will. Sometimes I WANT to offend. And there's some people I don't mind offending. But I wouldn't want to offend someone by accident and I wouldn't want to be an asshole by accident.

Now...

- I will NOT stop saying "come on BOIIIIIIIISSSS" on voice chat. Not today.
- If you are on voice chat with me, tell me to not address you as a boy.
- I will then cease using that word during this round.
- I will then start up the next round and go "COME OON BOIIIIISSSS"
- If there's another person telling me to not say that, then I will act accordingly. I might change my ways eventually.

The cool thing about language is that it allows us to talk to each other and discuss things. If we didn't all think ourselves to be oh so important. We wouldn't even have to discuss these things but they would all fall into place naturally. I don't want to stop and think about a list of words in my head I shouldn't use. I want society to teach me these things and ingrain them into my thinking. I want a world in which nobody has to feel anxious.

OP is right to bring it up. But let's all not get mad. Let's not expect people to change because you made a thread. Let's not get mad at OP because he feels strongly about something you might not think strongly about.

And don't get mad about the responses OP. It's just the internet... Nothing happened. Here's the box of things that happened: [ ] See, its empty. See how many pages there are here? You did something. But it's just on a message board. Don't be anxious. Be happy. Yes?

Sorry about the incoherent rambling, It's what I specialize in. If you want my card you may have it later.

:noah

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #2135 on: March 14, 2019, 12:41:14 PM »

So you are a complete fucking moron?

How do I dislike posts?

marrec

« Reply #2136 on: March 14, 2019, 12:45:12 PM »

So you are a complete fucking moron?

How do I dislike posts?

Gaslight then by liking and unlike their posts multiple times

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #2137 on: March 14, 2019, 12:46:09 PM »

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #2138 on: March 14, 2019, 12:48:17 PM »

https://twitter.com/joekeskold/status/1105483427149684736
Everybody makes fun of hover-hand, but in reality he's holding Jesus' hand.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #2139 on: March 14, 2019, 12:51:36 PM »
aoc speaks spanish?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2140 on: March 14, 2019, 01:06:05 PM »
If Vic ManUnited hover-handed he wouldn't have been fired by funimation  :rollsafe

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #2141 on: March 14, 2019, 01:19:54 PM »

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #2142 on: March 14, 2019, 01:22:20 PM »
It is controversial but I feel life is kind of shitty and futile and am not really happy that my parents imposed this on me so I wont impose it myself on anyone else.
Defy them.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2143 on: March 14, 2019, 01:25:00 PM »
Boys 2 Men about to get unpersoned

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2144 on: March 14, 2019, 01:27:32 PM »
the 2020 thread isn't the same without kiblar.

= (

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #2145 on: March 14, 2019, 01:33:15 PM »
Yeah, it's almost readable now. Ban cheebo next.
每天生气

marrec

« Reply #2146 on: March 14, 2019, 01:35:09 PM »
did Benji just drop a kys joke?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2147 on: March 14, 2019, 01:40:54 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-are-you-a-feminist-are-you-gay-or-something.105346/

:lol

the irony is the high number of "I'm a MALE FEMINIST!" types who are creeps trying to leverage that into 'deserving' sex

marrec

« Reply #2148 on: March 14, 2019, 01:42:21 PM »
Fuck you, Trump. Bring it on, you pathetic bitch. If your little cult wants to throw down, I'll be more than happy to respond in kind.

:badass

benjipwns

« Reply #2150 on: March 14, 2019, 01:49:51 PM »
Delete yourself.

#freepsychobee

marrec

« Reply #2151 on: March 14, 2019, 01:52:51 PM »
Delete yourself.

#freepsychobee

If I delete myself will psychobee come back?

Lets get c y b e r r e l i g i o u s

benjipwns

« Reply #2152 on: March 14, 2019, 01:55:58 PM »
User Banned (5 Days): Antagonizing other users over a series of posts
That’s it exactly, and I’m not getting baited.

He’s on my ignore list.
Hahaha. "I'm not getting baited into defending Jackson". Instead you'll just stay silent. You literally want to defend him so bad you can't even lie about not wanting to defend a pedophile. You KNOW you will get banned if you say what you want.

Good enough pal! You ignored me because you defend a pedophile and I called you out! Don't say it, the truth is plain as day.

benjipwns

« Reply #2153 on: March 14, 2019, 01:57:38 PM »
User Banned (3 Days): Antagonizing other members and thread derailment
Well we'll all be sure to notify you when the reviews start coming in. Are we allowed to continue hyping ourselves or is this not the appropriate thread for that?
Not trying to kill your hype or anything. Just asking myself why this can´t be labeled as an "early impressions thread".

The review thread without a review thing is a recent trend that I´m not fond of.

I clicked on this thread expecting reviews. I got a poll, hype and previews instead.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2154 on: March 14, 2019, 02:14:45 PM »
so much for the "primary stuff in the primary thread" thing.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/beto-o%E2%80%99rourke-enters-the-2020-presidential-campaign.105267/

beto is gonna flame out sooooo hard.

benjipwns

« Reply #2155 on: March 14, 2019, 02:17:07 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/1-5-million-muslims-detained-by-china-in-xinjiang-previous-estimate-was-1-million.105210/
What a dumb clickbait title. I wish the mods would reign this shit in...
this is an awful title
This is an annoying topic title for a serious topic. :T
Y’all need to stop making clickbait titles about serious issues on this side of the forum
Wow, what a funny and quirky way of playing with my expectations in talking about the mass incarceration of a religious minority, OP. Sure got me.
What the hell is this thread title?

Thread title changed; thread immediately dies off despite hero trying to save it:
Where is international invesgation for this? If it spark WW3 let it be.

benjipwns

« Reply #2156 on: March 14, 2019, 02:17:46 PM »
so much for the "primary stuff in the primary thread" thing.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/beto-o%E2%80%99rourke-enters-the-2020-presidential-campaign.105267/

beto is gonna flame out sooooo hard.
User banned (24 hours): Antagonizing and discrediting a fellow user with conspiracy theories.

You know, if you want to just spam the thread with anti-Beto propoganda I'm going to have to ask you to disclose who your Russian handler is and what your Bot username is on Twitter.
So are the mods saying he successfully discredited the user?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2157 on: March 14, 2019, 02:21:13 PM »
He got too close to the russians on era.

:teehee

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2158 on: March 14, 2019, 02:22:02 PM »
I'm gonna say they're gonna add "attempting" within the next few hours.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2159 on: March 14, 2019, 02:22:34 PM »
 :mindblown :crazy

Dude was writing them like a teenage girl texts

He basically didn't have any real-life social life or hobbies [outside of writing].
dog