Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3751559 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #2580 on: March 15, 2019, 05:16:00 AM »
how is this OP not banned?!?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-dont-know-how-to-leave-4chan.105468/

I really just go on there for
omg another one

benjipwns

« Reply #2581 on: March 15, 2019, 05:18:19 AM »
How can you still stand to go to /v/? It's nothing but kneejerk reactions, fap bait, toxic conversations,
well...take out that middle one and...

benjipwns

« Reply #2582 on: March 15, 2019, 05:22:58 AM »
The writing should have been on the wall when 4chan's initial targets were (shockingly, except not) disproportionately women/girls, minorities and the mentally ill.

Averon

« Reply #2583 on: March 15, 2019, 05:27:45 AM »
Gotta love all the alt accounts that are coming out of the woods.
Post in your main account fucking cowards !

:rage COWARDS!!!!!!  :rage

benjipwns

« Reply #2584 on: March 15, 2019, 05:29:21 AM »
They don't deserve to be in custody fam. They deserve to be gunned down like the fucking cunts they are.
Their servers should be seized and all the posting data along with IP addresses should be investigated. These people need to be on a watch list.
Nah, that's too quick a death.
I want this justice to be drawn out.
Some people are focusing on defending PDP in a scenario where a lot of innocent people lost their lifes. "Funny" Youtube videos are now more important than peoples actual lifes and wellbeing.
PROGRESSIVE FORUM

benjipwns

« Reply #2585 on: March 15, 2019, 05:32:02 AM »
"meme culture" IS the inspiration for this shooting. The two are directly intertwined. This is literally the direct result of alt-right, deep internet meme dumbassery. You can't separate the two.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #2586 on: March 15, 2019, 05:32:08 AM »
no wonder the moderators are losing it:
OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION
The other threads were locked because they weren't being used to discuss the documentary or Michael Jackson so much as they were being used to take shots at members across threads or try to rile up trouble for the staff. We are looking at rebooting the main thread. We have been working tirelessly under high stress to moderate these topics and have actioned many posters who violated our policies.

If this thread proves unmanageable it'll go the same way as the others, and that serves no one in the end. Get back on topic.

Imagine being stressed over being an online janitor that doesn’t even get paid for shoveling the shit let alone getting a fruit basket from the whole deal.

And I thought my life was pathetic :stahp
Margs

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #2587 on: March 15, 2019, 05:33:58 AM »
unpaid moderating is literally not worth it. they promise you status and deliver you jack shit

the fact that people were modding gaf and now reset unpaid blows my mind

benjipwns

« Reply #2588 on: March 15, 2019, 05:34:11 AM »
the worst part is we have to wait a whole two more weeks before Kirblar explains how the violence inherent in meme culture threatens to undermine Bernard's campaign

benjipwns

« Reply #2589 on: March 15, 2019, 05:36:43 AM »
no wonder the moderators are losing it:
OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION
The other threads were locked because they weren't being used to discuss the documentary or Michael Jackson so much as they were being used to take shots at members across threads or try to rile up trouble for the staff. We are looking at rebooting the main thread. We have been working tirelessly under high stress to moderate these topics and have actioned many posters who violated our policies.

If this thread proves unmanageable it'll go the same way as the others, and that serves no one in the end. Get back on topic.

Imagine being stressed over being an online janitor that doesn’t even get paid for shoveling the shit let alone getting a fruit basket from the whole deal.

And I thought my life was pathetic :stahp
working tirelessly under high stress due to your forums inability to discuss Michael Jackson

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2590 on: March 15, 2019, 05:38:31 AM »
this is my new favorite ban:
(Image removed from quote.)

This guy is an actual straight up racist. Was in the football gaf WhatsApp group (much needed due to us constantly getting banned) and he would gladly argue for killing all gypsies and Jews.

:goty
Those cretins exist.
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #2591 on: March 15, 2019, 05:44:58 AM »
the primary thread is looking at tweets of pictures of a Benard rally from yesterday and a Copmala rally at the same place a month ago and trying to determine which is more diverse and larger
Kamala Harris had a much better attendance, excitement and energy.
She even filled the balcony.
Much more diverse.
There was another 500 or more people outside too that couldn't get in.
I think Harris' rally might be slighlty bigger since balcony crowd is a bit more dense, but in any case they seem pretty comparable.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #2592 on: March 15, 2019, 05:50:26 AM »
You'd think Mario is just running right, but upon closer inspection you'll notice that he's actually running alt-right.

Yikes!

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2593 on: March 15, 2019, 05:53:17 AM »
the primary thread is looking at tweets of pictures of a Benard rally from yesterday and a Copmala rally at the same place a month ago and trying to determine which is more diverse and larger
Kamala Harris had a much better attendance, excitement and energy.
She even filled the balcony.
Much more diverse.
There was another 500 or more people outside too that couldn't get in.
I think Harris' rally might be slighlty bigger since balcony crowd is a bit more dense, but in any case they seem pretty comparable.

How do we factor in Rosario Dawson being an item to Booker ?
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #2594 on: March 15, 2019, 05:58:43 AM »
Whose alt is this?
Alt-Right Era, come get your village idiot.
Fucks sake this side of the forum is trash

This guy has blood on his hands, hopefully it haunts him to his grave.
He didn't commit the crime but surely people can see he does nothing to stop that part of his crowd?

People who are scared off need to consider if they're actually afraid of a physical danger or just don't like it when someone is snippy to them on a gaming message board. I can't really spare any sympathy from people who run in the face of others being passionate & emotional in the wake of events with actual flesh and blood casualties. The pointed end of the hatred that spread on 4chan or NeoGaf is directed at people like me in a very visceral and tangible way.

Its very telling that he is the one brought up and not Jackseptiqeye, Angry Joe or any other big YOutuber. Its Pewdiepie for a reason and we all know that reason.
lmao angry joe

I feel dirty for having watched videos of this dude in the past. I feel dirtier that companies I have worked for paid him for promoting our products.

PDP and other influencers do *not* understand the power and influence they wield. This is absolutely insane. They can't comprehend that a lot of people aren't properly educated, are weak and are worshipping and taking what they say at face value.

It tilts me.

How many account have gotten bans this thread ?

Do they never learn ?

PWP is responsible.
He encouraged it, he endorsed it

what do you think went wrong with these people?

benjipwns

« Reply #2595 on: March 15, 2019, 06:00:27 AM »
Is there a list yet of people who have? I'd like to block them too.
Skill Up is a massive PDP fanboy it seems from twitter. He also said to delete Resetera.
:drudge

benjipwns

« Reply #2596 on: March 15, 2019, 06:02:34 AM »
Also a reminder that Christchurch is a city that is still recovering from an earthquake in 2011 that left it in ruins and killed 185 people. I refuse to believe that wasn't factored in by the vermin perpetrators.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #2597 on: March 15, 2019, 06:07:37 AM »
It's not just Pewdiepie that needs to be dealt with, it's everything that surrounds him. His followers are getting this vile shit from Youtube, Twitter, books, etc. You are right, we absolutely need Youtube and Twitter to completely ban this shit, but what exactly are we supposed to do about books? Good luck banning those because of "muh freeze peach".

Fuck free speech then, it's nothing but a convenient excuse to cover up for disgusting behavior. This is EXACTLY why the alt right are so into reading books, it's fucking infuriating.

BisMarckie

« Reply #2598 on: March 15, 2019, 06:09:28 AM »
And places like Play-Asia are singlehandedly doing it an indirect fashion, promoting risqué products and letting alt right posters have their say (those SJWs would be horrified by this game blah blah blah).

:what

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #2599 on: March 15, 2019, 06:11:12 AM »
Amazing that anyone who even questions that this might not be pewdiepies fault gets banned.

benjipwns

« Reply #2600 on: March 15, 2019, 06:12:30 AM »
PewDiePie, Stefan Molyneux, and Twitter get to cash in on the dissemination of white nationalist talking points/memes, paving the way for periodic xenophobia-drenched massacres. Cool! What a great world! Love it!

There's no hope.
At least one of these disgusting grifters could grow a spine and realize that maybe ruining the world for a paycheck makes them monsters.
Nothing short of purging the internet from these sites will end this regressive thinking
Maybe is time to censor the internet in some way, youtube, twitter...
This so much, it’s all over Facebook, YouTube and people don’t realise because they’re only focused on their own network, but once you go out of there, it’s just disgusting. And places like Play-Asia are singlehandedly doing it an indirect fashion, promoting risqué products and letting alt right posters have their say (those SJWs would be horrified by this game blah blah blah).

YouTube comments are just as bad. And reddit is pretty bad too.
I'm upset that we aren't talking more about google. They are the real evil that give these horrible people a platform. Yet Google doesn't care about how vile of a person you are as long as they can make money off you. Yet people still cheer a company like that.
Don't want to condone anything, but if PDP, Jontron etc...etc... were all to permanently vanish, the world would be a bit better.
I'm starting to think this forum maybe isn't a happy place full of progressive taste-makers and industry leaders as I was led to believe.

BisMarckie

« Reply #2601 on: March 15, 2019, 06:14:17 AM »
To link this tragedy to your insignificant crusade against THQ Nordic and Play Asia and make it all about yourself is frankly disgusting.

benjipwns

« Reply #2602 on: March 15, 2019, 06:15:48 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/after-npd-media-create-numbers-will-no-longer-be-public-where-is-the-gaming-press.105481/
Through a notice on their website, Media Create confirmed that they'll no longer share sales numbers (hardware and software) to the public.
Media Create has been going on since 1994, 25 years ago, and has been providing us with reliable and exhaustive data on the Japanese market.
It is also a small company (11 people), which cannot resist to the pressure put by its stakeholders (publishers for example).

There is a story here and yet I fail to see any big media reporting it. Nada. Rien. Niente.

Isn't it the role of the press to prevent such things ? If a publisher is pushing for keeping data from us, isn't it the role of the gaming press to point the finger ?

We live in socially connected world, bad PR can have disastrous consequences, the press has a real leverage there but they don't care.

During these past few months, a lot of industry problems have been raised, crunch, social protection, THQ Nordic debacle, and people like Imran or jschreier and also Waypoint have been calling out these issues.
While the movie industry is getting detailed daily numbers on almost every country, we are continually losing the scraps that we had (US numbers, Media Create numbers, seemingly Spanish numbers now too via Hobby Consolas).

It might be mere numbers, but it is our numbers, ours since 1994. If a publisher is taking them out from us, we should know why and who's behind it.
:lol

SantaC

« Reply #2603 on: March 15, 2019, 06:18:13 AM »
How is it PDPs fault that some lunatic murdering people? Era is a fucking echo chamber and the mods are a piece of trash.

They are letting personal namecalling slip but forbid someone having an opinion.

What a shithole of a forum.

benjipwns

« Reply #2604 on: March 15, 2019, 06:18:13 AM »
oh god even in that stupid thread:
If the gaming press didn't bother making too much noise over a publisher fraternazing with a community of pedos and nazis (where one of the members just shot up a mosque), then they sure as hell won't do it over something like this.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2605 on: March 15, 2019, 06:18:49 AM »
I'm glad all of those internet weirdos have contained themselves to resetera, twitter and smaller places like prettyugly.

benjipwns

« Reply #2606 on: March 15, 2019, 06:24:06 AM »
He will have to live with the fact that this insane person went out and murdered nearly 50 people and it is likely that it wouldnt have happened if it wasnt for his youtube channel.
No, Pewdiepie didn't directly incite someone to go and do this. No, he's not the most extreme YT figure out there. No, he doesn't come out with explicit white supremacist rhetoric. But he is the laughing, "for the lulz", hugely popular figure who people that swim in the shitty waters that Brenton Tarrant did identify with, because of his "jokes", or his linking to far-right sites, or his anti-media stance, or his refusal/inability to condemn the stuff he's perceived as supporting with his "jokes".
seriously :neogaf

also that verified guy who got banned is shittalking ResetERA.com and this dude is flabbergasted:
This guy is fully bad mouthing the site on his personal twitter which I went down a rabbit hole of many who hate the site, I was kinda shocked to be honest.

There is a difference between saying PDP caused this to happen directly and that he helps this sort of mentality continue surely?

Anyway, I need to get away from all this the whole thing has been extremely eye-opening and feel so much pain and anger for the people of NZ.

I don't know what to do anymore. Are we shit people for calling out this?

SantaC

« Reply #2607 on: March 15, 2019, 06:25:27 AM »
Time to start buying THQ nordic games

benjipwns

« Reply #2608 on: March 15, 2019, 06:26:10 AM »
Alt right assholes who were banned from Neogaf ( before it became alt right itself) and Resetera founded VOAT.

BisMarckie

« Reply #2609 on: March 15, 2019, 06:27:03 AM »
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy, now available for Nintendo Switch!

« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 06:36:55 AM by KennyLoggins »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2610 on: March 15, 2019, 06:27:29 AM »
Wait, these shooters mentioned spyro the fucking dragon?  :crazy

BisMarckie

« Reply #2611 on: March 15, 2019, 06:29:06 AM »
Spyro Reignited Trilogy, available for Nintendo Switch this August!  :miyamoto

benjipwns

« Reply #2612 on: March 15, 2019, 06:31:31 AM »
i gotta say this thread feels like a jump the shark moment, i don't know how i can mock take seriously a site that actually believes PewDiePie is leading a murder cult and the staff not only endorses this view but insta bans anyone who questions it, all while working tirelessly under high stress because of Michael Jackson threads they can't seem to figure out how to moderate

This is seriously disgusting. I fear for the safety of the people of New Zealand, and I'm utterly disgusted by Pewdiepie influence. They should take away his influential position he has right now, he has proven to be a danger to mankind.

benjipwns

« Reply #2613 on: March 15, 2019, 06:31:57 AM »
i have a legit question, why are mods allowing very aggresive insulting on others who might think slightly different about who to really blame for?

I'm asking because I thought civil discussion was encouraged on this place, yet I'm seeing quite the opposite (see first pages)

Legit question
look at this idiot

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2614 on: March 15, 2019, 06:32:32 AM »
So there's an 87 page manifesto, benji i'll pay you 5 likes per day over 7 days if you can summarize and quote important text please.

benjipwns

« Reply #2615 on: March 15, 2019, 06:32:54 AM »
Quote from: Ms.Galaxy
Not what I expected to see when waking up... Jesus Christ. The company can fucking burn for all I care, and it wouldn't surprise me that their little stunt is causing more terrorists to breed in that site like the recent one. Shout outs to Mark, in-fucking-deed. I'm now 100% for banning all THQ video game discussions until they get their fucking shit together and fire everyone involved, because by signal boosting THQ, we're going to have to signal boost 8chan and the events that transpire by association.

benjipwns

« Reply #2616 on: March 15, 2019, 06:37:00 AM »
Their signal boosting in the AMA might have invited fresh people into 8ch. And those people are responsible for today's massacre. There's no defending this shit anymore.
I feel like it’s time for the forum admins and moderators to take action and ban THQN everything from Resetera. If we can’t draw a line against supporting a video game company that intentionally holds an AMA in a site that supports islamophobic mass killings and child pornography, then we are lost as gamers, Resterans, and human beings. Might as well be the old site at this point.
Don't play into their hands by allowing this to blow over. Make people remember. They want people to ignore this. Don't let them.
Banning games and the advertisements of their games and only letting threads like this exist is *not* ignoring it and letting it blow over. It is directly calling them out. It is killing their advertising while calling issue to their support of child porn, white supremacy, racism, and mass murder.
THQ should never escape from the fact they jokingly engaged with individuals like the one who did this massacre.

Never. Ever.
Cosigning a move to ban all discussion of THQ Nordic titles in perpetuity on here. If we can't even do this shit we're effectively saying we can't do ANYTHING to combat hate in the games space-- abdicating all responsibility to try for a better gaming community, in effect. If even THIS is beyond us, then what's the point of the rules and the bans we've had so far?
I reported THQN on Steam and why that creator is problematic, everyone can/should do it.
To take things to the next step and boycott all non-union and independent software.
I’m never playing another THQN game until the employees responsible are searched for and fired.

But then....something hits home...
Fuck, SEGA should have handled the publishing duties for Shenmue fucking three.

FUCK

Personally, I'll still support Shenmue because I feel like this is Yu Suzuki's last chance at reviving his career and he really has nothing to do with the garbage decisions of THQ. I hope he can sever his ties with them after this because I personally couldn't support anything going forward. Sega fucked up with pawning this off. They didn't really believe in Shenmue in the first place so it was to be expected.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 07:07:19 AM by benjipwns »

BisMarckie

« Reply #2617 on: March 15, 2019, 06:37:49 AM »
Resterans

:kobeyuck

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #2618 on: March 15, 2019, 06:39:01 AM »
Aw, crap. Not a good look.

Guy's mags have had Poland links written on them:

1) "Feliks Kazimierz Potocki"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feliks_Kazimierz_Potocki

2) "Vienna 1683"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

When Polish-Roman-Habsburg military forces helmed by Polish King John III Sobieski destroyed Muslim armies.

Poland to be banned from Resetera like Australia was banned from NeoGAF?

Not surprising given CD Projekt Red's Twitter account.  :doge

benjipwns

« Reply #2619 on: March 15, 2019, 06:39:14 AM »
The strategy is rather obvious when you take a step back and observe what they're doing. The terrorist's right-wing peers can immediately shift focus from the actual attack and instead use it to their advantage. They are already out in force attacking "the left" and "the media" for "politicizing the attack" and "smearing Pewdiepie and innocent conservatives".
:rofl

benjipwns

« Reply #2620 on: March 15, 2019, 06:43:42 AM »
In general: there's been a trend that first emerged on the old site, which carried over to here, of trolls with suspiciously low post counts with most comments being in similar types of threads, asking these same basic questions over and over again. Usually a bit of account digging or pressing them with questions reveals said troll also being bigot of some sort and they subsequently catch a ban. Frequent posters pick up on these cues and, instead of having to play philosopher detective for the fifteenth time in five hours, they just call BS on them right away.
:rollsafe

benjipwns

« Reply #2621 on: March 15, 2019, 06:45:13 AM »
Congrats America. You are now officially a country that is exporting its hateful ideology.
:american

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2622 on: March 15, 2019, 06:46:23 AM »
Aw, crap. Not a good look.

Guy's mags have had Poland links written on them:

1) "Feliks Kazimierz Potocki"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feliks_Kazimierz_Potocki

2) "Vienna 1683"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

When Polish-Roman-Habsburg military forces helmed by Polish King John III Sobieski destroyed Muslim armies.

Poland to be banned from Resetera like Australia was banned from NeoGAF?
It looks like these fuckers just went out to rustle as many jimmies as possible, the best we can all do is ignore them.

BisMarckie

« Reply #2623 on: March 15, 2019, 06:46:42 AM »
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 07:16:47 AM by KennyLoggins »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2624 on: March 15, 2019, 06:47:01 AM »
Congrats America. You are now officially a country that is exporting its hateful ideology.
:american
A swedish man who lives in london is an american export to new zealand :thinking

benjipwns

« Reply #2625 on: March 15, 2019, 06:47:27 AM »
It keeps me up some nights wondering how much the sum total of human suffering could have been lessened if a fucking millionaire website owner had just closed /pol/ when his site begged him to do so for years.

I hope Moot's money keeps his complicity from killing him (I hope he suffers when he goes).
these fucking people lol

THQ is complicit in signal boosting the same place that fosters a terrorist cell. NEVER let them live that down.
What about other Board like Reddit or Youtube ?
Yes, please please please ban YouTube.

BisMarckie

« Reply #2626 on: March 15, 2019, 06:48:18 AM »
Quote from: Frozenprince
It keeps me up some nights wondering how much the sum total of human suffering could have been lessened if a fucking millionaire website owner had just closed /pol/ when his site begged him to do so for years.

I hope Moot's money keeps his complicity from killing him (I hope he suffers when he goes).

That‘s what keeps him up some nights? :what

BisMarckie

« Reply #2627 on: March 15, 2019, 06:51:04 AM »
No flags in solidarity though, huh.

Resetera annihilated

benjipwns

« Reply #2628 on: March 15, 2019, 06:55:36 AM »
Are we still going to see idiots defending "freedom of speech" to allow psychopaths to vomit all the hate they have inside?
Even if those 3 blocked the videos, you'd still have sites like liveleaks who live on hosting this shit and glorify Human misery. The whole internet needs to be policed.
youtube and others should be held responsible for this.
with "allies" like these...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 07:09:52 AM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

« Reply #2629 on: March 15, 2019, 06:57:58 AM »
Why aren't 4chan, 8chan, and the like getting shut down? I always wondered this, but now It's the only thing I can think of. How are these sites still around? I just don't get it
Let everyone associated with that shithole rot in prison and then in hell afterwards.
And stop going to look at 8chan and coming here to tell us about your fucking experience.

If you look at that site, you are now a user of that site.
i think our standards are just getting worse is the problem

benjipwns

« Reply #2630 on: March 15, 2019, 06:59:24 AM »
Norwegian security services are now looking in if Brevik have had any contact with the shooter.
He mentions contacting someone close to him and receiving a blessing for his 'mission'. I have no idea if that's true, but it needs investigating
no no no, we need to focus on PewDiePie, stop getting distracted, this is just what THQNordic and CDProjektRed Poland wants

benjipwns

« Reply #2631 on: March 15, 2019, 07:02:50 AM »
One of the most famous “gamers” on the planet has a history of bigoted rhetoric and now got a shout out from a mass murder. The industry is such a fucked up place atm.
and yet stufte has never apologized wtf

benjipwns

« Reply #2632 on: March 15, 2019, 07:11:54 AM »
we got full fledged threads crossover :rejoice
This is the world we live in, wish I didn't bring kids into it.

BisMarckie

« Reply #2633 on: March 15, 2019, 07:14:55 AM »
This is on America. Years of mass shootings with no effort at all on the part of the American government has normalised these barbaric acts and now idiots all over the world are copying them. The American corporations that do nothing to combat this poisonous mentality on their own websites are similarly to blame for this. Facebook actually allowed this shit to be livestreamed and did nothing about it?

Increased knife crime in the UK, mass shootings in countries where this sort of thing just doesn't happen and increasingly dangerous and insidious ideologies spreading like wildfire... The world looks up to America as the example to follow and now look where that's gotten us.

American exceptionalism and  jingoism even in tragedy :american

Bananas

« Reply #2634 on: March 15, 2019, 07:16:50 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/gunman-in-new-zealand-loose-shooting-up-mosque-and-others.1473605/page-3#post-253861297

This dude is clearly a neo-nazi (Even defended Charlottesville) but for some reason he never catches a ban.  :doge

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #2635 on: March 15, 2019, 07:16:58 AM »
why am i not surprised the avengers trailer thread is fuckery

benjipwns

« Reply #2636 on: March 15, 2019, 07:18:37 AM »
Spyro 3 does not sow division.
yikes, NeoGAF.com spreading terrorist propaganda

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2637 on: March 15, 2019, 07:19:29 AM »
The Battle of Vienna has been a staple in Euro far right ideologies for a while.
:yeshrug
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #2638 on: March 15, 2019, 07:20:56 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/gunman-in-new-zealand-loose-shooting-up-mosque-and-others.1473605/page-3#post-253861297

This dude is clearly a neo-nazi (Even defended Charlottesville) but for some reason he never catches a ban.  :doge

You just focus on a symptom of globalists pushing mass migration into every White country, while demonizing the native population.
:kobeyuck

The overall tone in that thread seems to be pretty reasonable though :trumps

benjipwns

« Reply #2639 on: March 15, 2019, 07:21:25 AM »
let's be clear, we play Spyro to play as Spyro, not his shitty friends

we don't want to skateboard or do other crap with Spyro, we want to glide and flame and collect gems and occasionally eggs

Spyro 3 should not be forgiven