Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3751193 times)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #10680 on: April 16, 2019, 03:12:27 PM »
Who knew that holy water was actually flammable?

(the devil jesus did)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #10681 on: April 16, 2019, 03:23:22 PM »
All they needed to do was wait for an Animus Desynchonization, then reload from a checkpoint

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #10682 on: April 16, 2019, 03:27:17 PM »
Uncle

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #10683 on: April 16, 2019, 03:29:05 PM »
god damnit demi

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #10684 on: April 16, 2019, 03:37:06 PM »
They need to get Tom Hanks on the case, I’m sure this was caused by the Illuminazis.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #10686 on: April 16, 2019, 04:47:29 PM »
Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain  :stahp

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #10687 on: April 16, 2019, 04:48:56 PM »
First, I know it’s not funny to laugh at distinguished mentally-challenged fellows.  Secondly, can’t tell if this dude is genuinely distinguished mentally-challenged or if he thinks we can see infrared.  Bananas you suck.

Quote from: Grinchy
The visible spectrum starts at a wavelength of 700nm, there are 7 colors we associate with it, and there are 77 genders. Easy to remember!

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10688 on: April 16, 2019, 04:50:13 PM »
:supergay
©@©™

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #10689 on: April 16, 2019, 04:59:51 PM »
Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain  :stahp

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

The great plains of mecha

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #10690 on: April 16, 2019, 06:11:17 PM »
https://old.reddit.com/r/mculeaks/comments/bdrhll/endgame_major_leak_spoiler_alert/

fucking rich arabs.
can you imagine if they have this much power to buy the fucking film, imagine what illegal nasty shit they do behind their closed doors... i mean its one thing to hit your wife or have many wifes... but imagine what sick shit they do behind closed doors? creepy.
Ppl want to defend them because some idiots would even defend Manson or Bundy. Other ppl just would rather stick their heads in the sand and pretend that the world and all its ppl are simply one small step away from Utopia. Most of us tho, we haven't forgotten and prefer to deal with reality instead of some child's idealized version of "what could be". Those ppl are frightening and laugh at all the dimwits who rally and scream about their rights while those evil ppl are doing evil things.
just imagine, marvel went to great lengths to keep the movie a secret that the actors dont even know whats going on, and these individuals with alot of money just buy the film and put up spoilers like they dont care about the art, cinema or even the actors.... people like that have no care in the world and no respect... and im sure they have some sick pedo fetishes... probably the ones kidnapping the kids all over the world.
Money gives people power and power corrupts. If they are only using their money to buy an early screening of the movie, that's fine with me. Buy once they go into Hostel territory, then someone needs to stop them. Like Batman.

:doge :whoo

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #10691 on: April 16, 2019, 06:16:09 PM »
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him a superhero movie's spoilers." - Qui Gon Jinn.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #10692 on: April 16, 2019, 06:18:42 PM »
i mean its one thing to hit your wife or have many wifes... but imagine what sick shit they do with a camrip? creepy.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #10693 on: April 16, 2019, 06:19:53 PM »
Didn't qui gon jinn hunt naggers?

BisMarckie

« Reply #10694 on: April 16, 2019, 06:22:48 PM »
If Trump needed resetera‘s approval to invade the middle east, now would be the time.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #10695 on: April 16, 2019, 06:38:40 PM »
Right?

And meanwhile everyone that's advocating for and/or justifying violence in this situation (or at least providing straw-men and circular arguments) is going to pass people wearing stupid shirts and "Make 'Merica Great Again" hats and do/say absolutely nothing.
This is hilarious considering that as a hiring manager I take great pride in filtering Conservatives/ MAGAts from my office. Nothing quite like discovering you're too dumb to not post Trump memes on Facebook, and then shoving the application under some magazines.

I don't advocate smacking the shit out of Fascists because it's so much more fulfilling ensuring their life is more difficult through other means. I also don't judge people who do, well, because fucking Fascism should be stamped out by any means necessary.

:badass

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #10696 on: April 16, 2019, 06:48:35 PM »
Arabs buying Disney's latest and greatest conclusion to a cinematic universe and leaking the ending on Reddit really is some #latestagecapitalism shit  :lol
🤴

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #10697 on: April 16, 2019, 06:49:04 PM »
Quote from: RedMercury
Hey there, I'd appreciate if you don't call me dumb, thanks. Keep it civil please.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-fought-off-the-urge-to-punch-a-complete-stranger-in-the-head.111682/post-19912368

Haha, like violence and doxxing, civility is a thing good people can ask for (RedMercury) but is bad when the otherside demands it
sigh

BisMarckie

« Reply #10698 on: April 16, 2019, 07:03:22 PM »
I just checked the banbot site. Apparently there was a blackface thread on nazi gaming side.
It‘s.a graveyard. :lol

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #10699 on: April 16, 2019, 07:03:56 PM »
Quote from: RedMercury
Hey there, I'd appreciate if you don't call me dumb, thanks. Keep it civil please.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-fought-off-the-urge-to-punch-a-complete-stranger-in-the-head.111682/post-19912368

Haha, like violence and doxxing, civility is a thing good people can ask for (RedMercury) but is bad when the otherside demands it

Quote from: RedMercrummy
I could hear voices, their laughter emanating forth through the last cracks available where light still shone through the coffin. I could hear shovels, and the THUD of dirt hitting the lid inches above my face. As the sound became more distant, the sunlight less frequent, the air getting thicker, with my last breath and a final burst of strength a frail utterance came from my lungs...

..."Civvvvillllliiiittttyyyy"

BisMarckie

« Reply #10700 on: April 16, 2019, 07:09:17 PM »
Go hate on the US of A somewheres else!

:american

BisMarckie

« Reply #10701 on: April 16, 2019, 07:22:28 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/alt-right-attacks-star-wars-fan-for-reaction-video-mark-hamill-and-fans-come-in-to-support-him.111898/

Just your standard resetera reaction thread based on signal boosting a couple of trolls. :snore

https://mobile.twitter.com/stclairashley/status/1117495087049482245

But, nudemac has been outed as a nazi.
And what's this shit about Cargo Shorts? That's an alt-right thing now?

Averon

« Reply #10702 on: April 16, 2019, 07:28:22 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/alt-right-attacks-star-wars-fan-for-reaction-video-mark-hamill-and-fans-come-in-to-support-him.111898/

The guy shouldn't be harassed, obviously, but you can't tell me a lot of those people in that thread defending his reaction video weren't cringing as well.  If it was a reaction video  to anything other than Star Wars or a Marvel movie (or anime heavens forbid), ERA would be right with the mob mocking the guy.:lol

zepblackstar

« Reply #10705 on: April 16, 2019, 07:33:32 PM »
The cargo shorts meme is people mocking each other for championing cargo shorts or dress pants.

and I love star wars and i cry  at things but damn sure not going to be a movie trailer :comeon

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #10708 on: April 16, 2019, 07:36:43 PM »
I wear cargo pants a lot. If I lived in a warmer climate I might even go for cargo shorts. There's nothing wrong with having lots of pockets. When I wear girl clothes (yeah, I do that) the main problem for me is the absence of pockets.
Oi Oi

clothedmacuser

« Reply #10712 on: April 16, 2019, 07:48:05 PM »
I wear cargo pants a lot. If I lived in a warmer climate I might even go for cargo shorts. There's nothing wrong with having lots of pockets. When I wear girl clothes (yeah, I do that) the main problem for me is the absence of pockets.

How are you interested in women's clothes yet dress like shit?

That's like being a drag queen and dressing like Heather from H.R.

sigh

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #10713 on: April 16, 2019, 07:49:45 PM »
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 07:53:52 PM by naff »
◕‿◕

BisMarckie

« Reply #10714 on: April 16, 2019, 07:50:41 PM »
Soooo how long until RLM upload a video making fun of the guy? A day? 12 hours?

:mike

BisMarckie

« Reply #10715 on: April 16, 2019, 07:53:53 PM »

yeah lol, that didn't take long

Get permed for calling out gendered insults brehs. :rejoice

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #10716 on: April 16, 2019, 07:54:25 PM »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10718 on: April 16, 2019, 07:56:10 PM »
I mean I find reaction videos incredibly lame and annoying. I don't find them genuine, but rather super obnoxious. I also avoid them and never watch them.  See no reason to shame and make fun of a dude for nerding out over shit. Whatever shit it is, anime, sports, games, cars, whatever I don't care.

But I do find the alt right battleground of masculinity extremely annoying and yes toxic. It's shit like that ladies post and what it really means that is pretty damaging to honestly society as a whole. I see nothing wrong with making fun of nerds. Being cruel to them is an entire other thing and usually conservative pundits lack the nuance to make that difference.

agrajag

« Reply #10719 on: April 16, 2019, 07:57:34 PM »
it's incredible how flexible these dudes' convictions are. The same dudes that were calling GAF to ban the word cunt contort themselves to justifying using that same word to denigrate a conservative woman.

BisMarckie

« Reply #10720 on: April 16, 2019, 07:58:50 PM »

Why is Patrick signal boosting that asshole has been?

The cynic in me would say that they need stuff like that to stay relevant.

BisMarckie

« Reply #10721 on: April 16, 2019, 08:05:16 PM »
it's incredible how flexible these dudes' convictions are. The same dudes that were calling GAF to ban the word cunt contort themselves to justifying using that same word to denigrate a conservative woman.

It‘s just like words like uncle tom. It boils down to: It‘s okay when we use it since we are on the right side of history.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #10722 on: April 16, 2019, 08:11:36 PM »

RedMercury voice: But she is a cunt.  It's a fact.  I don't understand how you don't get this?
sigh

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #10723 on: April 16, 2019, 08:12:23 PM »
i wasn't really trolling though, the strong reaction did seem quite rooted in misogyny to me

If someone went into a thread about - say - Anita Sarkeesian or Zoe Quinn with a "Someone needs to kick that stupid bitch in the cunt" take, I'd put money that there will be a healthy portion of Misogyny in their ban message word salad

Averon

« Reply #10724 on: April 16, 2019, 08:15:26 PM »
This is the same forum where calling black figures 'coons' is OK as long as you claim to be black.

naff

« Reply #10725 on: April 16, 2019, 08:21:16 PM »
Such a ridiculous echo chamber of a forum. Calling me out as maga defense force because they can't comprehend their double standards.
◕‿◕

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #10726 on: April 16, 2019, 08:24:41 PM »
wow, they didn't even particularly try and justify it, just (permanent) Trolling

you'd at least assume they'd throw in a inflammatory false equivalence, history of severe prior infractions or some shit to pad it out

BisMarckie

« Reply #10727 on: April 16, 2019, 08:29:53 PM »
Stop, he was trying to die on a hill that wasn't worth it.

Can we integrate this into the ban message?

Mod Admiral can you sort this?

BisMarckie

« Reply #10728 on: April 16, 2019, 08:31:28 PM »
WellbornWarrior said:
I could understand if he reacts to pivotal scenes from the actual movie, but does a trailer full of nothing like the one from Episode 9 really deserve someone crying tears over it?
You must be fun at parties

All the parties I attend are full of Star Wars activists. :smug

agrajag

« Reply #10729 on: April 16, 2019, 08:34:54 PM »
WellbornWarrior said:
I could understand if he reacts to pivotal scenes from the actual movie, but does a trailer full of nothing like the one from Episode 9 really deserve someone crying tears over it?
You must be fun at parties

All the parties I attend are full of Star Wars activists. :smug

:bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby 
          :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby 
:bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby  :bobby 

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #10730 on: April 16, 2019, 08:38:31 PM »
Calling someone a bitch is not misogynistic. Saying she deserves a kick in the cunt is not misogynistic.
lionpride got perma'd for this thing that is now supposedly ok
每天生气

nudemacusers

« Reply #10731 on: April 16, 2019, 08:39:11 PM »

Just your standard resetera reaction thread based on signal boosting a couple of trolls. :snore

https://mobile.twitter.com/stclairashley/status/1117495087049482245

But, nudemac has been outed as a nazi.
And what's this shit about Cargo Shorts? That's an alt-right thing now?
Hurry, now is our chance to get the alt right into puffy skate shoes and video game clothing.

If the progressives won’t do it for themselves, they can do it for woke points.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

agrajag

« Reply #10732 on: April 16, 2019, 08:39:30 PM »
Sweet Nicole, sort this out

...oh wait  :teehee

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #10733 on: April 16, 2019, 08:44:13 PM »
Calling someone a bitch is not misogynistic. Saying she deserves a kick in the cunt is not misogynistic.
lionpride got perma'd for this thing that is now supposedly ok

Gotta say it about the right people, he wasn’t slick.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10734 on: April 16, 2019, 09:15:58 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sony-cracks-down-on-sexually-explicit-content-in-games-article-states-that-it-refers-to-underage-characters-check-threadmarks.111820/page-12#post-19912501

Quote from: WrenchNinja, post: 19914263, member: 3348
Quote from: Asuka3+1, post: 19912501, member: 53129
except that part that that PS4 censorship WAS ADDED after release. so not likely a "Oops"

Lol what is this garbage youtube channel. A bunch of videos complaining about "outrage culture and sjws". Bunch of gamergate trash.

What exactly is "gamergate" about her wondering why it got censored when it's rated M?  "She doesn't agree with me MUST BE A GG NAZI" reeeeeeee mentality I guess.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10735 on: April 16, 2019, 09:20:53 PM »
ど助平

BisMarckie

« Reply #10736 on: April 16, 2019, 09:24:28 PM »
:snob

naff

« Reply #10737 on: April 16, 2019, 09:28:37 PM »
Death threats aren't cool. They never will be cool.

But, one might say that you reap what you sow. What's been sown is an unreasonably mean-spirited way of expressing your dislike of something; what's been reaped is an unreasonably mean-spirited response.

yo, calling someone undateable is is unreasonably mean, and on par with joking about assaulting women. have you guys ever seen Frances fucking Ha? FRANCES UNDATEABLE. women joke about men being undateable for various reasons all the time. yeah, she's an alt right tool, whatever, fuck them, fk the soy boy insult. i hate all that, but i didn't feel like justifying my post with i "i hate all that alt-right stuff but..."

lol, i would normally never bother posting on that forum, hence my low post count despite being a member since 2017, but i'm off sick and was just starting to enjoy it  :lol  :'(
◕‿◕

BisMarckie

« Reply #10738 on: April 16, 2019, 09:30:33 PM »
There is always the shared marrec account. I don‘t know who is currently using it though. :trumps

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10739 on: April 16, 2019, 09:38:22 PM »
©@©™