Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3751323 times)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #37440 on: August 13, 2019, 05:59:18 PM »
Bernie could have won, but refused to actually do even consider doing what it took to win. But for some, this is a truth they're unable to face- that Bernie could have won if he had run a campaign that wasn't off-putting to so many.

Someone kidnapped kirblar!

I thought Bernie had no chance whatsoever if he did change course!

pod people are taking over era posters!

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #37441 on: August 13, 2019, 06:09:51 PM »
Cher once said "chat shit get hit" clearly Andy didn't heed her warning.

I bet he wishes "He could turn back time"

Boredfrom

« Reply #37442 on: August 13, 2019, 06:20:09 PM »
To be honest I don't give a shit about the violence. There have been peaceful protests for months, but sadly, violence is often necessary in the face of oppression.

You should care because mainland China is going to use any excuse to fuck the protesters right up from their asses and then disappear them.

The core of this issue is the Hong Kong people's right to self-governance and freedom from an increasingly despotic regime . China's mouthpieces only want to talk about violence so they don't have to actually discuss the protestors' demands and the political problems.

Totally agree... why then give them excuses or pretend there is no real possibility of someone doing something incredible stupid.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/hong-kong-airport-cancel-all-flight-due-to-protester-gathering-due-to-police-and-govt-action-up-second-day-of-protests.134386/page-5#post-23574612

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #37444 on: August 13, 2019, 06:31:25 PM »
https://twitter.com/CaseyRo09096493/status/1160690317365956610

"Anyone else here done #trepanationtherapy ?
if so, what were the results?
Mine will come in thread..."

"...a;lksd;lasd;lfj;asgbuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgg"

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #37445 on: August 13, 2019, 06:37:57 PM »
 :-\

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #37446 on: August 13, 2019, 06:37:58 PM »
I mean that's how they kill cell mates and head mates.

give em the chair.

https://twitter.com/starbiits/status/1088269907727396871

PLURAL GANG
PLURAL GANG
PLURAL GANG
PLURAL GANG
PLURAL GANG
PLURAL GANG
PLURAL GANG
PLURAL GANG
Spend ten racks on a new chain
My bitch love do cocaine, ooh
I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name
I can't buy a bitch no wedding ring
Rather go and buy Balmains
PLURAL GANG
PLURAL GANG
PLURAL GANG
PLURAL GANG
PLURAL GANG
PLURAL GANG
PLURAL GANG
PLURAL GANG

https://twitter.com/ScalyMorrigan/status/1126697121426489345
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 06:42:40 PM by Ghoul »

Ghoul

« Reply #37447 on: August 13, 2019, 06:45:35 PM »
Plural gangs of new york.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #37448 on: August 13, 2019, 06:52:40 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/teh-hamburglar-has-not-posted-in-3-weeks-do-we-know-if-he-is-ok.134673/

So you can ask this but not where Enzom went

When this happens i always hope people just found a better way to spend their time.

Might be the most honest post to have ever appeared on that forum.
That's funny.

When this kind of thing happens to a REEE member, I always hope they tried to publicly cancel someone over something really innocuous and got laid out and they are currently contemplating their life choices while eating through a straw.
Spud

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #37449 on: August 13, 2019, 06:53:47 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/portland-prepares-for-proud-boy-and-antifa-face-off-this-weekend.134706/post-23575413

I hope the Antifas defend themselves and the community to the fullest of their ability.

LOL, Antifa isn't there to defend anyone. They want to assault people and cause as much damage as possible.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #37450 on: August 13, 2019, 07:09:10 PM »
Let's play a game!

Kill, marry fuck

The options are antifa, proud boys, or ex resetera mod bronsonlee
:O

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #37451 on: August 13, 2019, 07:09:27 PM »
Quote from: nepenthe
Whatever happens to the Nazis happens.

Yikes!  Nazis are as bad as white babies and old ladies now.
sigh

stufte

« Reply #37452 on: August 13, 2019, 07:14:03 PM »
Violence only hardens beliefs and makes victims out of people that shouldn't be seen as victims. It's like they WANT more angry white dudes in this world. :\

blame space

« Reply #37453 on: August 13, 2019, 07:14:17 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/oslo-norway-mosque-shooting-possible-link-to-8chan-being-investigated-as-terrorism.1497091/post-255092242

Maybe he noticed Norway is becoming Muslim, women are getting raped & his country is being radically transformed (invaded)? Once upon a time, "resistance fighters" were called heroes for shooting Germans in the back in the 1940's. Nowadays, a Norwegian merely saying "Islam doesn't belong in Europe" results in hate crime accusations.

cool message board

Leadbelly

« Reply #37454 on: August 13, 2019, 07:21:01 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/portland-prepares-for-proud-boy-and-antifa-face-off-this-weekend.134706/post-23575413

I hope the Antifas defend themselves and the community to the fullest of their ability.

LOL, Antifa isn't there to defend anyone. They want to assault people and cause as much damage as possible.

The thing they're missing is, The Proud Boys started as a reaction to Antifa. Which was an inevitable outcome. Violence begets violence.

blame space

« Reply #37455 on: August 13, 2019, 07:21:03 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/woke-white-guy-arrested-for-spitting-in-his-black-girlfriends-face-plot-twist.1497310/post-255100321

Hah hah! I seriously doubt anyone would do that to their slave. I mean, slaves were frigging expensive. Only a tiny percentage of plantations could afford them, and you take mighty good care of expensive "livestock".

You gotta keep in mind that slavery was a common institution for mankind going on about six thousand years or more before the American civil war. Jesus explained how slaves and slave owners should behave toward one another if they wanted to honor Him and be good Christians. Hammurabi, the ancient Sumerian king who invented civil law, laid down all manner of rules prohibiting mistreatment of slaves. A lot of the mistreatment talk is simply rubbish and myth.

Jesus Christ. okay, I'm done, sorry.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #37456 on: August 13, 2019, 07:31:06 PM »
I heard slaves actually got paid for their work on top of given places to sleep. Compare that to life now.

who is the real slave?
sigh

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #37457 on: August 13, 2019, 07:31:59 PM »
I heard slaves actually got paid for their work on top of given places to sleep. Compare that to life now.

who is the real slave?

:yeshrug

nudemacusers

« Reply #37458 on: August 13, 2019, 07:32:54 PM »
I get it; I treat my nicer shoes better than my cheap ones.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #37459 on: August 13, 2019, 07:33:16 PM »
Blame space, did it ever explain why you ghosted your fans?
:O

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #37460 on: August 13, 2019, 07:38:24 PM »
Blamespace 👏 is 👏 dead👏

stufte

« Reply #37461 on: August 13, 2019, 07:39:14 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #37462 on: August 13, 2019, 07:50:24 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/woke-white-guy-arrested-for-spitting-in-his-black-girlfriends-face-plot-twist.1497310/post-255100321

Hah hah! I seriously doubt anyone would do that to their slave. I mean, slaves were frigging expensive. Only a tiny percentage of plantations could afford them, and you take mighty good care of expensive "livestock".

You gotta keep in mind that slavery was a common institution for mankind going on about six thousand years or more before the American civil war. Jesus explained how slaves and slave owners should behave toward one another if they wanted to honor Him and be good Christians. Hammurabi, the ancient Sumerian king who invented civil law, laid down all manner of rules prohibiting mistreatment of slaves. A lot of the mistreatment talk is simply rubbish and myth.

That is some galaxy brain shit  :brain
🤴

clothedmacuser

« Reply #37463 on: August 13, 2019, 08:15:22 PM »
You uncultured motherfuckers bringing up Cher instead of Fleetwood Mac.

I’m quitting this shitty ass forum.

Fuck you

sigh

Tripon

Snoopycat_

« Reply #37465 on: August 13, 2019, 08:47:28 PM »
Ree in a nutshell -

https://www.resetera.com/threads/portland-prepares-for-proud-boy-and-antifa-face-off-this-weekend.134706/page-2#post-23576314

Happy to cheer on and encourage violence but somehow they're never around when the Nazis show up.

Chim Richalds

• Professional Doctor

Tasty

« Reply #37467 on: August 13, 2019, 09:52:25 PM »
You uncultured motherfuckers bringing up Cher instead of Fleetwood Mac.

I’m quitting this shitty ass forum.

I love Stevie but come on breh, there is absolutely no comparison. Cher is a legend.

Boredfrom

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #37469 on: August 13, 2019, 10:40:24 PM »

Slavery denial is a new one to me.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #37470 on: August 13, 2019, 10:42:22 PM »

Slavery denial is a new one to me.
But you're ignoring Hammurabi's legendary bill of slave rights!
Slaves just needed to unionize.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #37471 on: August 13, 2019, 10:56:22 PM »
The whole "Andy Dick is partly responsible for murder suicide" is some dumb shit.. the guy is a repugnant asshole you don't have to pin a fucking murder on him lol

Yeah, it's pretty stupid. When someone loses their sobriety they have no-one to blame but themselves. People act like Dick blew cocaine in her face or something.

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #37472 on: August 13, 2019, 10:59:01 PM »
The whole "Andy Dick is partly responsible for murder suicide" is some dumb shit.. the guy is a repugnant asshole you don't have to pin a fucking murder on him lol

Yeah, it's pretty stupid. When someone loses their sobriety they have no-one to blame but themselves. People act like Dick blew cocaine in her face or something.

A cocaine spewing dick... :mouf

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #37473 on: August 13, 2019, 11:15:33 PM »

John Lovitz is a fucking weirdo

No need to qualify that statement.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #37474 on: August 13, 2019, 11:32:07 PM »

John Lovitz is a fucking weirdo

No need to qualify that statement.

Tripon

« Reply #37475 on: August 13, 2019, 11:36:55 PM »
https://twitter.com/TheCrisses/status/1161420423281684481

About the Conference
The Plural Positivity World Conference is a collaborative venture throughout the plural community originally created to protest our exclusion (both by fee and design) from the ISST-D (International Society for the Study of Trauma & Dissociation) and similar organizations.  They have not asked us for our feedback at a research, goal, treatment, industry ethics, or policy level. They also enforce a culture of hiding for those who have both a license and lived experience.

The conference is encouraging a culture of openness, deliberate community building, inclusion, intersectionality, curiosity, and free (as in beer) education.

Plurals congregate online in much larger groups than researchers have access to, we do our own (usually lay, but not always) research, we read their studies, we incorporate that which works, we can switch lenses from psychology when it fails us and branch off into other bodies of work that are helpful for us: self-help, self-improvement, recovery, spirituality, shamanism, philosophy, collaboration between systems of various sorts, and pass along a body of knowledge about what works and does not work for us with much more flexibility and much faster than the industry can.  We are experts by experience. We can’t escape first-hand knowledge, and first-hand observation of our peers.

This “counter-conference” provides a venue for community support, self-help, and sharing of information between plurals of various types and their close allies to share our best-in-show knowledge and materials. Most sessions will be recorded or otherwise shared after the event wherever possible, thus adding to our overall library of useful materials and proving that we really are experts in our own experiences and what we need.

Our hope is that we will be invited to the table: boardrooms, planning meetings, research teams, etc. and that the professionals will realize that we hold wisdom they lack, and insight they are unable to achieve without us.  Back to the Disability Movement and Mental Health/Psychiatric Survivor Movement saying: “Nothing about us without us.”

Conference Venues
We are still open to holding this telesummit as “Presenter’s Choice” regarding the venue you use. In 2019 the conference was filtered down to YouTube for basically the whole thing.  During conference planning, YouTube gravely disappointed us in their treatment of persons with disabilities, and we’re concerned that they may not be the most appropriate place to host our conference. We are seeking other platforms while recognizing that basically YouTube is a monopoly.  It is possible for us to use Amazon or iTunes as our platform — or others. So stay tuned.  We will be looking for what is most accessible and most willing to be respectful of persons with disabilities.

We are, however, willing to work with presenters on the back-end to help raise your game if you will. We will help you with some tips and help flesh out ideas if you ask us earlier rather than later in the presentation planning phases — please feel free to ask before you submit a presentation for consideration.

We’ll accept long (VERY long) well-organized blog posts with diagrams/images/slides, etc. that are properly captioned for the visually impaired, podcasts with transcripts for the deaf and hard-of-hearing, streaming videos, pre-recorded videos with closed captions, conference calls, pre-recorded calls with transcripts, chatrooms (Discord etc.), Twitter chats, etc. as long as the “venue” can support 100+ simultaneous connections/participants.

Since this is a peer conference without a “vendor area” and large cash sponsorship, and many plurals lack the ability to pay for a large conference, travel, lodging, etc. — we have decided to hold this conference online, with “free” venues and recordings: the “price” may be that you have to create a login for a service which may require surrendering an email address. Whenever possible we will make the recordings available for “truly free” in ways that do not require you to identify yourself in any way.

Sessions without a Presenter
This section has sessions that have been requested by the community, these will be fleshed out to some degree to be full sessions in their own right.
Something about reparenting littles (claimed: The Crisses)
Something for/by littles?
Readings from the community: giving voice to poignant articles from the community. (Crisses idea) (as a parallel for paper presentations?) — Several brief readings on related topics could be bundled into each presentation.

:brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 11:41:22 PM by Tripon »

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #37476 on: August 13, 2019, 11:39:21 PM »
So apparently I'm permed for asking a question in the shooter thread because of a "history of trolling" when I have practically months between posts

:trumps :trash

Tripon

« Reply #37477 on: August 13, 2019, 11:42:01 PM »
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c2KYOgyKaysMo6NTQYLlv2GKYLeaXzFMBVqSYtdyUEU/edit

There's a youtube channel.

While continuing to provide consultant work, writing, and presenting as a speaker, Emma (“Dr. E”) has retired from clinical work and does not maintain an office caseload at this time.  In presenting for this conference, she is sharing information and experience only, and not providing any medical or therapeutic advice.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 11:47:23 PM by Tripon »

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #37478 on: August 13, 2019, 11:58:31 PM »
So apparently I'm permed for asking a question in the shooter thread because of a "history of trolling" when I have practically months between posts

https://resetera.kiwifarms.net/search/actioned?u=Storm+Chamber

:ufup

nudemacusers

« Reply #37479 on: August 13, 2019, 11:58:57 PM »

Posting while black on woke centrist cac forums  :cac
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #37480 on: August 14, 2019, 12:02:41 AM »
That’s crazy man. I literally played a ranked set with her a few weeks ago in MK11. Never got the vibe that she was predatory like that, but maybe that’s just on me for being too trusting of people. :/
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sfv-pro-player-gllty-accused-of-sexual-assault.134646/post-23576520

stay safe

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #37481 on: August 14, 2019, 12:04:06 AM »

https://resetera.kiwifarms.net/search/actioned?u=Storm+Chamber

:ufup

:dayum

Tripon

« Reply #37482 on: August 14, 2019, 12:07:07 AM »
That’s crazy man. I literally played a ranked set with her a few weeks ago in MK11. Never got the vibe that she was predatory like that, but maybe that’s just on me for being too trusting of people. :/
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sfv-pro-player-gllty-accused-of-sexual-assault.134646/post-23576520

stay safe

Gllty legit is trying to molest people, and all Ree wants to talk about is Aris.  :brain

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #37483 on: August 14, 2019, 12:33:09 AM »

stay safe
damn bro managed to avoid having his psn inbox blown up asking for nudes

thetylerrob

« Reply #37484 on: August 14, 2019, 12:42:39 AM »
Damn I literally felt her elbow brush past me at a monthly in like 2014, I never thought she would do something like that.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #37485 on: August 14, 2019, 01:06:24 AM »
Today in tales from our muscular friends

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177446541

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #37486 on: August 14, 2019, 01:18:11 AM »
Male insecurity the forum : (

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #37487 on: August 14, 2019, 01:30:55 AM »
Today in tales from our muscular friends

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177446541
Hate to here what she’d say if I fuked her lol . Micro penor and a hundred mile an hour ass probably wouldn’t cut it
:lol
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #37488 on: August 14, 2019, 01:31:50 AM »
where are the fkin pics
每天生气

blame space

« Reply #37489 on: August 14, 2019, 01:32:17 AM »

Quote from: savageoldman
did you nut?

then whats the problem?

blame space

« Reply #37490 on: August 14, 2019, 01:39:11 AM »
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107926751

still probably the best thread on the internet

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #37491 on: August 14, 2019, 01:42:09 AM »
Quote from:
ChangeOfStyle
Yeah, you sounded hella insecure about it, should've just laughed it off

she's not anyone you're having feels for anyway, just another sloot on the cawk carousel. treat her as such

Potato come get your boy

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #37492 on: August 14, 2019, 01:45:04 AM »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #37493 on: August 14, 2019, 01:55:14 AM »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #37494 on: August 14, 2019, 01:57:56 AM »

I miss this era of stupidity :dead

remy

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #37496 on: August 14, 2019, 02:02:02 AM »
YES the misc mspaint thread I remember :dead

remy

« Reply #37497 on: August 14, 2019, 02:07:12 AM »
Ms Paint Worst date ever from the guy who brought you his home made sex doll and piss bottles.

shosta

« Reply #37498 on: August 14, 2019, 02:08:06 AM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl
每天生气

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #37499 on: August 14, 2019, 02:15:35 AM »