Author Topic: Shampoo |OT| Helping to police this industry and actually save lives  (Read 518328 times)

Crash Dummy, Lonewulfeus, Transhuman, clothedmacuser and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

213372bu

• My Phriend
Re: Señor Forums |OT| Must be 65 years or older to post about bathwater, viejo
« Reply #40560 on: August 13, 2019, 10:39:25 PM »
You uncultured motherfuckers bringing up Cher instead of Fleetwood Mac.

I’m quitting this shitty ass forum.

I love Stevie but come on breh, there is absolutely no comparison. Cher is a legend.
Cher has some good songs, but a lot of her shit is whack.

Like "Gypsys, Tramps, and Thieves" has all these weird instrumental flourishes, and a lot of the times her vocals are out of sync with the instrumental progression.

Stevie Nix is the better vocalist and Fleetwood Mac's classics are  :delicious

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #40561 on: August 13, 2019, 10:40:24 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/woke-white-guy-arrested-for-spitting-in-his-black-girlfriends-face-plot-twist.1497310/post-255100321

Hah hah! I seriously doubt anyone would do that to their slave. I mean, slaves were frigging expensive. Only a tiny percentage of plantations could afford them, and you take mighty good care of expensive "livestock".

You gotta keep in mind that slavery was a common institution for mankind going on about six thousand years or more before the American civil war. Jesus explained how slaves and slave owners should behave toward one another if they wanted to honor Him and be good Christians. Hammurabi, the ancient Sumerian king who invented civil law, laid down all manner of rules prohibiting mistreatment of slaves. A lot of the mistreatment talk is simply rubbish and myth.

Jesus Christ. okay, I'm done, sorry.

Slavery denial is a new one to me.

Don Rumata

« Reply #40562 on: August 13, 2019, 10:42:22 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/woke-white-guy-arrested-for-spitting-in-his-black-girlfriends-face-plot-twist.1497310/post-255100321

Hah hah! I seriously doubt anyone would do that to their slave. I mean, slaves were frigging expensive. Only a tiny percentage of plantations could afford them, and you take mighty good care of expensive "livestock".

You gotta keep in mind that slavery was a common institution for mankind going on about six thousand years or more before the American civil war. Jesus explained how slaves and slave owners should behave toward one another if they wanted to honor Him and be good Christians. Hammurabi, the ancient Sumerian king who invented civil law, laid down all manner of rules prohibiting mistreatment of slaves. A lot of the mistreatment talk is simply rubbish and myth.

Jesus Christ. okay, I'm done, sorry.

Slavery denial is a new one to me.
But you're ignoring Hammurabi's legendary bill of slave rights!
Slaves just needed to unionize.

Transhuman

« Reply #40563 on: August 13, 2019, 10:56:22 PM »
The whole "Andy Dick is partly responsible for murder suicide" is some dumb shit.. the guy is a repugnant asshole you don't have to pin a fucking murder on him lol

Yeah, it's pretty stupid. When someone loses their sobriety they have no-one to blame but themselves. People act like Dick blew cocaine in her face or something.

Lonewulfeus

• Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra, email my embassy if you wish to defect.
« Reply #40564 on: August 13, 2019, 10:59:01 PM »
The whole "Andy Dick is partly responsible for murder suicide" is some dumb shit.. the guy is a repugnant asshole you don't have to pin a fucking murder on him lol

Yeah, it's pretty stupid. When someone loses their sobriety they have no-one to blame but themselves. People act like Dick blew cocaine in her face or something.

A cocaine spewing dick... :mouf

riotous

• Randy Pitchford's Thumbdrive
« Reply #40565 on: August 13, 2019, 11:12:44 PM »

Not to mention all we know is he did coke with her 6 months before she murdered him.  Whether that was really her first time in 10 years and whether it really had much to do with the murder / suicide is not some indisputable fact.   John Lovitz is a fucking weirdo for literally making that a part of his stage show.

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #40566 on: August 13, 2019, 11:15:33 PM »

John Lovitz is a fucking weirdo

No need to qualify that statement.

Transhuman

« Reply #40567 on: August 13, 2019, 11:32:07 PM »

John Lovitz is a fucking weirdo

No need to qualify that statement.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #40568 on: August 13, 2019, 11:36:55 PM »
https://twitter.com/TheCrisses/status/1161420423281684481

About the Conference
The Plural Positivity World Conference is a collaborative venture throughout the plural community originally created to protest our exclusion (both by fee and design) from the ISST-D (International Society for the Study of Trauma & Dissociation) and similar organizations.  They have not asked us for our feedback at a research, goal, treatment, industry ethics, or policy level. They also enforce a culture of hiding for those who have both a license and lived experience.

The conference is encouraging a culture of openness, deliberate community building, inclusion, intersectionality, curiosity, and free (as in beer) education.

Plurals congregate online in much larger groups than researchers have access to, we do our own (usually lay, but not always) research, we read their studies, we incorporate that which works, we can switch lenses from psychology when it fails us and branch off into other bodies of work that are helpful for us: self-help, self-improvement, recovery, spirituality, shamanism, philosophy, collaboration between systems of various sorts, and pass along a body of knowledge about what works and does not work for us with much more flexibility and much faster than the industry can.  We are experts by experience. We can’t escape first-hand knowledge, and first-hand observation of our peers.

This “counter-conference” provides a venue for community support, self-help, and sharing of information between plurals of various types and their close allies to share our best-in-show knowledge and materials. Most sessions will be recorded or otherwise shared after the event wherever possible, thus adding to our overall library of useful materials and proving that we really are experts in our own experiences and what we need.

Our hope is that we will be invited to the table: boardrooms, planning meetings, research teams, etc. and that the professionals will realize that we hold wisdom they lack, and insight they are unable to achieve without us.  Back to the Disability Movement and Mental Health/Psychiatric Survivor Movement saying: “Nothing about us without us.”

Conference Venues
We are still open to holding this telesummit as “Presenter’s Choice” regarding the venue you use. In 2019 the conference was filtered down to YouTube for basically the whole thing.  During conference planning, YouTube gravely disappointed us in their treatment of persons with disabilities, and we’re concerned that they may not be the most appropriate place to host our conference. We are seeking other platforms while recognizing that basically YouTube is a monopoly.  It is possible for us to use Amazon or iTunes as our platform — or others. So stay tuned.  We will be looking for what is most accessible and most willing to be respectful of persons with disabilities.

We are, however, willing to work with presenters on the back-end to help raise your game if you will. We will help you with some tips and help flesh out ideas if you ask us earlier rather than later in the presentation planning phases — please feel free to ask before you submit a presentation for consideration.

We’ll accept long (VERY long) well-organized blog posts with diagrams/images/slides, etc. that are properly captioned for the visually impaired, podcasts with transcripts for the deaf and hard-of-hearing, streaming videos, pre-recorded videos with closed captions, conference calls, pre-recorded calls with transcripts, chatrooms (Discord etc.), Twitter chats, etc. as long as the “venue” can support 100+ simultaneous connections/participants.

Since this is a peer conference without a “vendor area” and large cash sponsorship, and many plurals lack the ability to pay for a large conference, travel, lodging, etc. — we have decided to hold this conference online, with “free” venues and recordings: the “price” may be that you have to create a login for a service which may require surrendering an email address. Whenever possible we will make the recordings available for “truly free” in ways that do not require you to identify yourself in any way.

Sessions without a Presenter
This section has sessions that have been requested by the community, these will be fleshed out to some degree to be full sessions in their own right.
Something about reparenting littles (claimed: The Crisses)
Something for/by littles?
Readings from the community: giving voice to poignant articles from the community. (Crisses idea) (as a parallel for paper presentations?) — Several brief readings on related topics could be bundled into each presentation.

:brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain :brain
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 11:41:22 PM by Tripon »

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #40569 on: August 13, 2019, 11:39:21 PM »
So apparently I'm permed for asking a question in the shooter thread because of a "history of trolling" when I have practically months between posts

:trumps :trash

Tripon

« Reply #40570 on: August 13, 2019, 11:42:01 PM »
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c2KYOgyKaysMo6NTQYLlv2GKYLeaXzFMBVqSYtdyUEU/edit

There's a youtube channel.

While continuing to provide consultant work, writing, and presenting as a speaker, Emma (“Dr. E”) has retired from clinical work and does not maintain an office caseload at this time.  In presenting for this conference, she is sharing information and experience only, and not providing any medical or therapeutic advice.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 11:47:23 PM by Tripon »

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #40571 on: August 13, 2019, 11:58:31 PM »
So apparently I'm permed for asking a question in the shooter thread because of a "history of trolling" when I have practically months between posts

https://resetera.kiwifarms.net/search/actioned?u=Storm+Chamber

:ufup

nudemacusers

• #freecream #jesuisfiller #resist #mbga
« Reply #40572 on: August 13, 2019, 11:58:57 PM »

Posting while black on woke centrist cac forums  :cac

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #40573 on: August 14, 2019, 12:02:41 AM »
That’s crazy man. I literally played a ranked set with her a few weeks ago in MK11. Never got the vibe that she was predatory like that, but maybe that’s just on me for being too trusting of people. :/
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sfv-pro-player-gllty-accused-of-sexual-assault.134646/post-23576520

stay safe

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #40574 on: August 14, 2019, 12:04:06 AM »

https://resetera.kiwifarms.net/search/actioned?u=Storm+Chamber

:ufup

:dayum

Tripon

« Reply #40575 on: August 14, 2019, 12:07:07 AM »
That’s crazy man. I literally played a ranked set with her a few weeks ago in MK11. Never got the vibe that she was predatory like that, but maybe that’s just on me for being too trusting of people. :/
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sfv-pro-player-gllty-accused-of-sexual-assault.134646/post-23576520

stay safe

Gllty legit is trying to molest people, and all Ree wants to talk about is Aris.  :brain

remy

« Reply #40576 on: August 14, 2019, 12:33:09 AM »

stay safe
damn bro managed to avoid having his psn inbox blown up asking for nudes

thetylerrob

« Reply #40577 on: August 14, 2019, 12:42:39 AM »
Damn I literally felt her elbow brush past me at a monthly in like 2014, I never thought she would do something like that.

Momo

• c y b o r e p u n k
« Reply #40578 on: August 14, 2019, 01:06:24 AM »
Today in tales from our muscular friends

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177446541

Transhuman

« Reply #40579 on: August 14, 2019, 01:18:11 AM »
Male insecurity the forum : (

shosta

• benji doesn't pwn
« Reply #40580 on: August 14, 2019, 01:30:55 AM »
Today in tales from our muscular friends

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177446541
Hate to here what she’d say if I fuked her lol . Micro penor and a hundred mile an hour ass probably wouldn’t cut it
:lol

shosta

• benji doesn't pwn
« Reply #40581 on: August 14, 2019, 01:31:50 AM »
where are the fkin pics

blame space

« Reply #40582 on: August 14, 2019, 01:32:17 AM »

Quote from: savageoldman
did you nut?

then whats the problem?

blame space

« Reply #40583 on: August 14, 2019, 01:39:11 AM »
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107926751

still probably the best thread on the internet

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #40584 on: August 14, 2019, 01:42:09 AM »
Quote from:
ChangeOfStyle
Yeah, you sounded hella insecure about it, should've just laughed it off

she's not anyone you're having feels for anyway, just another sloot on the cawk carousel. treat her as such

Potato come get your boy

Transhuman

« Reply #40585 on: August 14, 2019, 01:45:04 AM »

Momo

• c y b o r e p u n k
« Reply #40586 on: August 14, 2019, 01:55:14 AM »

Momo

• c y b o r e p u n k
« Reply #40587 on: August 14, 2019, 01:57:56 AM »

I miss this era of stupidity :dead

Momo

• c y b o r e p u n k
« Reply #40589 on: August 14, 2019, 02:02:02 AM »
YES the misc mspaint thread I remember :dead

remy

« Reply #40590 on: August 14, 2019, 02:07:12 AM »
Ms Paint Worst date ever from the guy who brought you his home made sex doll and piss bottles.

shosta

• benji doesn't pwn
« Reply #40591 on: August 14, 2019, 02:08:06 AM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl

OnlyRegret

« Reply #40592 on: August 14, 2019, 02:15:35 AM »

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #40593 on: August 14, 2019, 02:17:27 AM »
many plurals lack the ability to pay for a large conference, travel, lodging, etc.

Gee, I wonder why that is ?
ὕβρις

shosta

• benji doesn't pwn
« Reply #40594 on: August 14, 2019, 02:20:28 AM »
They can't pay for enough tickets for all their alters, duh.

PogiJones

« Reply #40595 on: August 14, 2019, 02:21:13 AM »
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107926751

still probably the best thread on the internet

TheJosh's final post closing out that thread reached 11 years into the future and made me rage. Truly an exceptional evergreen troll.

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #40596 on: August 14, 2019, 02:21:23 AM »
They can't pay for enough tickets for all their alters, duh.

I’m not fat I just have bodymates #pluralgang

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #40598 on: August 14, 2019, 02:41:57 AM »
https://twitter.com/squidlarkin/status/1161225939235196928

https://twitter.com/squidlarkin/status/1159205532030271488

Quote from: patreon
we prefer to think of ourselves as separate people sharing a single body. this is a highly stigmatized and controversial condition - even more so than being transgender or autistic (which we also are). (...) there will probably never be backer rewards offered here. it's often hard for neurodiverse folks like us to function in a capitalistic system.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 02:48:51 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Transhuman

« Reply #40599 on: August 14, 2019, 03:18:28 AM »
we prefer to think of ourselves as separate people sharing a single body. this is a highly stigmatized and controversial condition - even more so than being transgender or autistic (which we also are). (...) there will probably never be backer rewards offered here. it's often hard for neurodiverse folks like us to function in a capitalistic system.

Combining the three, the odds that someone is trans, autistic and has DID is roughly 1 in 7,000,000

PogiJones

« Reply #40600 on: August 14, 2019, 03:28:04 AM »
If there's no correlation or common causes between them, sure. But that's a pretty big assumption.

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #40601 on: August 14, 2019, 03:31:47 AM »
If there's no correlation or common causes between them, sure. But that's a pretty big assumption.

Vaccines can’t keep getting away with it :rage

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #40602 on: August 14, 2019, 03:38:39 AM »

Combining the three, the odds that someone is trans, autistic and has DID is roughly 1 in 7,000,000

That's what a singlet like you would say.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #40603 on: August 14, 2019, 04:07:25 AM »
 :nsfanyone

One of many "FinDom masters" apparently trying to grift on Twitter with their bare feet and middle fingers. Occasionally have gif of rubbing his crotch.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MasterJay420z

:trumps  :idont
ὕβρις

213372bu

• My Phriend
« Reply #40604 on: August 14, 2019, 04:13:17 AM »
Getting paid $471/month, alright, what do you offer
"Literally nothing."
 :doge

Potato

« Reply #40605 on: August 14, 2019, 04:20:40 AM »
Quote from:
ChangeOfStyle

she's not anyone you're having feels for anyway, just another sloot on the cawk carousel. treat her as such

Potato come get your boy
Don't blame me for Sydney cunts. They are a different breed down there. Fucking weirdos the lot of them.
Spud

tuna_love

« Reply #40606 on: August 14, 2019, 04:47:39 AM »
Quote from:
ChangeOfStyle

Potato come get your boy
Don't blame me for Sydney cunts. They are a different breed down there. Fucking weirdos the lot of them.
never forget 8 in a row

:salute

Momo

• c y b o r e p u n k
« Reply #40607 on: August 14, 2019, 04:51:07 AM »

Potato

« Reply #40608 on: August 14, 2019, 04:53:35 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)
What the hell is that thing? Kill it with fire!
Spud

Momo

• c y b o r e p u n k
« Reply #40609 on: August 14, 2019, 04:57:50 AM »
The third worst Sydney cunt after Mark and Steve Waugh

Ghoul

• Spooky
« Reply #40610 on: August 14, 2019, 04:57:57 AM »
Getting paid $471/month, alright, what do you offer
"Literally nothing."
 :doge

I mean she they offer comedy value. I think?

Potato

« Reply #40611 on: August 14, 2019, 05:39:33 AM »
The third worst Sydney cunt after Mark and Steve Waugh
Well, I mean, if we're talking about cricketers, David Warner and Michael Clarke are from Sydney, and I don't think anyone would rate the Waugh brothers as bigger cunts than those two.

Also, at least Sydney cunts know they are cunts. Melbourne cunts think their shit doesn't stink, which makes them bigger cunts than everyone.
Spud

Momo

• c y b o r e p u n k
« Reply #40612 on: August 14, 2019, 05:43:21 AM »
Nothing worse than an uncivilized Aussie cunt from like idk Alice Springs that fights dinosaur sized spiders on the way to brushing his teeth in the morning when put in a situation where they are supposed to act normal

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #40614 on: August 14, 2019, 05:58:20 AM »
Even if any referandum or such on the issue revealed that the people against the TMT are numerically fewer in Hawaii, would that really change the legitimacy of the grievances that minority has? I doubt it.

And well, people keep mentioning that 80% of the island or some such is populated by non-native Hawaiians. I wonder why that is. I have a feeling colonialism is involved there, which is good enough reason to trust protests over sheer numbers.

Yay for... Nativism ?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/jason-momoa-says-he-can%E2%80%99t-shoot-aquaman-2-due-to-protesting-construction-of-a-giant-telescope-on-sacred-hawaiian-land.134383/post-23583195
ὕβρις

SmokyDave

« Reply #40615 on: August 14, 2019, 06:09:00 AM »
Iggy Azalea is fucking hot. Score one point for Sydney.

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #40616 on: August 14, 2019, 06:09:49 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-hill-bernie-sanders-signals-support-for-renegotiating-israeli-weapons-contracts-and-annual-aid-over-settlements.134738/post-23578034

Liz and Bern's Excellent Policies

ResetEra is not familiar with the "self hating Jew" label, I guess...

Quote from: Stinkles
I've been reading politics on resetera since it started and I don't think I've seen a single D voter say they wouldn't vote for him were he to get the nomination.
ὕβρις

Transhuman

« Reply #40617 on: August 14, 2019, 06:10:01 AM »
Charli > Iggy

Ghoul

• Spooky
« Reply #40618 on: August 14, 2019, 06:21:30 AM »
god I'm praying to god that Stinkles is nowhere near the halo 6 story. Can only imagine the final boss looking like trump/annoying orange.

Also Cortana probably fucked off because "she don't need no man"

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #40619 on: August 14, 2019, 06:24:13 AM »
god I'm praying to god that Stinkles is nowhere near the halo 6 story. Can only imagine the final boss looking like trump/annoying orange.

Also Cortana probably fucked off because "she don't need no man"

Master Chef takes off the helmet (off screen) then goes on a 30000 word salad monologue.
ὕβρις