Author Topic: Corona Thread |OT| Nu variant, who dis?  (Read 1062495 times)

G The Resurrected

Re: Corona Thread |OT| Please scream inside your heart
« Reply #13680 on: March 11, 2021, 05:53:03 PM »
Bebpo: shots usually get cleared for the day around 4am each day except weekends where it’s closer to 7am on the sites. They all kind of differ on when the server gets pushed with those doses and they can return false negatives if the server you reach hasn’t updated properly. I’ve been doing this a lot for the past few weeks and CVS has been the real mvp when it comes to their appointment availability. The others wouldn’t even keep your spot while you fill out the questioners.

Mr. Gundam: your totally right about California being huge in both need and demand. It’s really been a huge shit show here. I’m waiting patiently for my turn. I might be able to apply for mine come Monday if my area keeps with the states plan. But it’s looking like the Bay Area is not even receiving enough for people who need a second shot right now. Demand is so high and the availability so low it’s just gonna take us longer to get vaccinated.

Facebook and IG have been super trash lately with people humble bragging about the vaccines. Best to just not engage with that crap.

Bebpo

« Reply #13681 on: March 11, 2021, 06:06:55 PM »
Good to know G,

If I can get a doc to write me a doctors note for 1C once it opens up, will start doing the 4am ticketmaster rush to try to get an appointment.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 06:22:45 PM by Bebpo »

G The Resurrected

« Reply #13682 on: March 11, 2021, 06:19:16 PM »
Apply first and secure your shot and then get your Doctor to write a note later. If you have a legit health issue and feel like you should be in 1C you might not even need to show proof with the vendors like CVS. I know for me I’m apparently in 1C due to my weight and high risk, but when you try to confirm that with anyone it’s just crickets. It’s really hard to get a direct answer on anything related to the vaccines here in Cali. And now that Blue Cross is getting involved in the picture it’s becoming even more of a mess at the local level across the state. The only folks that seem to have their shit together are not the local or state run facilities but the third party ones and the federal sites.

Bebpo

« Reply #13683 on: March 11, 2021, 06:25:20 PM »
Got it. I still think I need to wait until OC where I'm at even starts the 1C phase. I'm checking daily and hoping that soon after 3/15 they will.

Yeah I have a legit health issue being immune suppressed. I'll see what I can do. When Long Beach opened up apparently they were legit taking handicap placards as proof as well as doctor notes. Makes me wish I got a handicap placard for my Crohn's Disease. Apparently you can, but I never did since I don't really need one.

Bebpo

« Reply #13684 on: March 11, 2021, 09:16:27 PM »
Made some calls today and no luck. I'm not sure if people get why I'm calling. A lot of times I get the "you have to register online to get an appointment" when I ask if they have any extra doses they need to use today.

I'm guessing there's a better way of doing this, but will keep trying. I'm starting to feel like I'm not going to get in through some extra dose sitting around and everything is really gonna depend on the 1C group next week for me. I signed up for the CA Myturn website and a bunch of stuff.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #13685 on: March 11, 2021, 11:56:20 PM »
Are any of your local hospitals offering? Sometimes they'll have a few spare doses.
rub

Bebpo

« Reply #13686 on: March 12, 2021, 01:28:39 AM »
So I got a doctor letter from an interesting fellow that starts with

“Gentlepersons, as you may know...”

And then 10 mins later CA announced that due to confidentiality no documentation is needed for 16-64 high risk group and you just self-attest on the sign in sheet that you meet the category.

Which means anyone can do it and going to be utter chaos trying to get appointments. But at least I should be able to get in if I do my ps5 pre-order daily f5s.

Starts Monday though I’m not sure since appointments are scheduled out several days if that means starting basically tomorrow you can make an appointment. My power is out all night here, but could try Saturday at 7am on CVS to land something for Monday or Tuesday if it lets me.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #13687 on: March 12, 2021, 05:14:09 AM »
Margs

BIONIC

« Reply #13688 on: March 12, 2021, 07:08:30 AM »
Got 5auGi’s cumshot, and awaiting Gates’ microchipping at the end of the month  :aah

When you’ve secretly been part of the Globalists this whole time  :rejoice

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:info
[close]
Margs

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #13689 on: March 12, 2021, 08:27:04 AM »
:titus
(ice)

Bebpo

« Reply #13690 on: March 12, 2021, 08:51:37 AM »
I woke up around 4:45am anyhow, so was checking on the sites to see if they let me start making appointments for Monday when the new phase kicks in in CA.

CVS never got through, but Walgreens I got through and it let me make an appointment for Monday. However I'm not sure how this is going to work. If CA starts allowing 16-49 group 1C on Monday, but if your local county hasn't officially moved to phase 1C, do you qualify to get in? The appointments available at Walgreens weren't even in my county and it directed me to making an appointment in another county an hour away.

Not sure if this will work.

G The Resurrected

« Reply #13691 on: March 12, 2021, 09:59:58 AM »
Glad you got an appointment. Don’t fret about it too much the hard work is over. I wasn’t expecting the appointments to be open for 1C today. And I don’t think the sites were either, so many issues this morning.

« Reply #13692 on: March 12, 2021, 11:00:59 AM »
Congrats dudes! WA bumped up our next phase by a week, so I’m hoping mine does as well next month before the onslaught of everyone trying to make appointments.
野球

Himu

« Reply #13693 on: March 12, 2021, 11:33:43 AM »
good job.
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler

BIONIC

« Reply #13695 on: March 12, 2021, 01:12:11 PM »
I wanted to say all those wrestlers would have multiple lawsuits lodged against them in the States for pulling that shit, but then I remembered that they’d be shot dead before setting foot outside the market, so it’s kinda a moot point.
Margs

Bebpo

« Reply #13696 on: March 12, 2021, 01:29:25 PM »
Glad you got an appointment. Don’t fret about it too much the hard work is over. I wasn’t expecting the appointments to be open for 1C today. And I don’t think the sites were either, so many issues this morning.

Yeah, I left my computer on the CVS queue when I slept and woke up and was in and it didn't have any 1C options and just said not eligible. The OC app Othena said I was eligible though and put me in a virtual queue.

Walgreens had 2 pages. 1st page had the over 65? Are you in these groups? A-Z without the 1C but that list had a spot for "eligible under the county" and which took you to a new second page that had a 1C box if you had any of these health risks and you could check that and then it let me have appointments to schedule. Now today I'm not eligible under my county, but on Monday if my county follows CA and opens up I would be eligible under my county on monday at the time of the appointment. That's why I think it's like 50/50. I'll see what my county updates on Monday morning. I also could call the pharmacy I'm booked at on Monday morning and ask if I'm allowed in under the new 1C group that started that morning.

I'll see what happens, but at least I have an idea of how to get appointments and in worst case scenario after my county officially proclaims 1C has begun I should be able to get an appointment within a week hopefully.

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #13697 on: March 12, 2021, 03:42:45 PM »
Astra Zeneca just halved their projected Q1/Q2 delivery from the contracted 5.4 million doses to 2.7 million, and apparently then slashed it by another million. Seems unlikely for me to be offered a vaccination before August-September.
地平線

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #13698 on: March 12, 2021, 04:43:51 PM »
Some doctor fucked up at one of the major hospitals in my city and contracted the virus from a COVID-19 patient.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-12/brisbane-hospital-lockdown-doctor-covid/13244616

Ends a 59-day run without community transmission in my state.

Apparently she was active in the community for one day while infectious. They'll be releasing a list of the sites she visited this morning.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 06:41:07 PM by Potato »
Spud

BIONIC

« Reply #13699 on: March 12, 2021, 05:19:41 PM »
Some doctor fucked up at one of the major hospitals in my city and contracted the virus from a COVID-19 patient.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-12/brisbane-hospital-lockdown-doctor-covid/13244616

Ends a 59-day run without community transmission in my state.

Apparently he was active in the community for one day while infectious. They'll be releasing a list of the sites he visited this morning.

:science
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13700 on: March 12, 2021, 05:28:31 PM »
https://twitter.com/MacaesBruno/status/1370498511066763264

“The Netherlands would not only receive more doses of vaccine per capita until the end of June than Germany, but almost twice as many as Croatia,” Kurz said.

“This is in clear contradiction to the political goals of the EU,” he said.

You mean Rutte lied Kurz :pika
🤴

Quaker

« Reply #13701 on: March 14, 2021, 03:34:47 AM »
Is the vaccine situation that dire in Europe? I have the last week of October free and was hoping to visit Germany/France but that seems a little optimistic. 

:corona_mj

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13702 on: March 14, 2021, 06:07:27 AM »
Is the vaccine situation that dire in Europe? I have the last week of October free and was hoping to visit Germany/France but that seems a little optimistic. 

If nothing crazy happens it'll be like last year.
Lockdown eased around May, reinstated after September.
Some countries like Italy are moving back into lockdown now.

I don't think they'll take the risk opening everything not knowing how long vaccine immunity lasts. EU is looking at a digital vaccine / test passport that Israel has. Still you can travel from/to the EU. You just need to take into account testing and or temporary quarantaine.
🤴

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #13703 on: March 14, 2021, 07:04:13 AM »

It's pretty grim now that protectionism and export restrictions are kicking in, yeah. Meanwhile A-Z has got 30 million doses sitting warehoused in their Ohio plant, which they are not allowed to export due to the Trump contract, and which they also can't use in the US until FDA approval which is at least one month away
地平線

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13704 on: March 14, 2021, 07:28:33 AM »
Ireland has also halted the use of the astrazenica vaccine
🤴

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #13705 on: March 14, 2021, 09:38:18 AM »
Ontario cases have stagnated as the Uk variant keeps increasing in proportion to the regular variant.  Think all the political capital for another lockdown has been spent, so I'm really hoping we don't need one. 

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13706 on: March 14, 2021, 07:41:23 PM »
Dutch government just issued a statement halting Astra Zeneca vaccinations for 2 weeks.

3 days after stating they would continue despite reports of the deadly side effects and 2 days before the elections.  :doge
🤴

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #13707 on: March 15, 2021, 06:51:58 AM »
Dutch government just issued a statement halting Astra Zeneca vaccinations for 2 weeks.

3 days after stating they would continue despite reports of the deadly side effects and 2 days before the elections.  :doge

If people think these blood clot side effect statistics are scary, they're going to freak the hell out when they hear about birth control pills
地平線

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #13708 on: March 15, 2021, 08:26:21 AM »

My wife's cousin lives in Brooklyn and met their eligibility due to having high blood pressure and signed up. We text a lot and he felt bad telling me, but shit, it's not his fault.

I feel like WA (and likely it's the same in CA) has so many people who want the vaccine that they still haven't gotten through all the people in those earlier groups. My eligibility group was supposed to be the end of March, but is now the end of April. Seems like the southern states moved on to further phases and Alaska opened it up to everyone because they flat out ran out of people to give it to. Also, WA is resistant to use up vaccines reserved for people's second doses out of a fear that something happens to the expected supply.

In Louisiana people classified as ex-smokers are eligible, and there is a reason we are flying through the tiers. We weren't going to jump in line so early after it opened up, but more and more people were saying there was low demand and to take the opportunity before doses started getting reallocated to places with more need. We had actually made appointments for later in the week at a mass site but CVS was available yesterday. It took 20 minutes there were like 3 people in line total.

Have a feeling for most of the US South after this initial run it's going to be hard to get for a while, but at least most of the people that wanted it were able to get it.

The AZ hoarding sucks, seems like wouldn't be issue to open that stockpile up to anyone that is fine with the risk.

G The Resurrected

« Reply #13709 on: March 15, 2021, 09:08:43 AM »
I’ve been up for most of this morning locking in appointments not only for myself but a lot of 1C folks that signed up for assistance. It was so much easier with Walgreens this go around since they actually got their shit together finally. In less than 3 hours we were able to secure all of the needed appointments. Now we gotta get people to their appointments. UBER has setup a really cool program that allows me to plug in multiple people, dates/times, and locations to match with drivers for free.

Also my Grandfather got his second shot over the weekend. I’m excited to see him after 18 months.

« Reply #13710 on: March 15, 2021, 12:01:25 PM »
Our governor announced on Friday that all schools will be opening on April 5th. Our district had previously said preschool, kindergarten and first grade would return but that’s it. My daughter is in third and we’d planned for her to finish the year at home, but now that’s changed. I’m still not eligible until April 26th so I’ll be trying to snag a leftover dose at one of the big outdoor sites today where I can sit in my car and wait.
野球

G The Resurrected

« Reply #13711 on: March 15, 2021, 12:11:39 PM »
I’m so sorry Mr. Gundam, that sounds like a super pain in the ass. Do you even get a choice of distance learning to finish the year? You might want to talk to the school about your concerns given your health condition and lack of vaccination. Seems we’re all going way too fast for any of this to work out without some serious side effects down the road.

« Reply #13712 on: March 15, 2021, 12:21:38 PM »
We have the option of continuing with remote. The problem is no one knows what either option will provide, whether she’ll get to keep her teacher either way, etc. and it starts in two weeks. The district has said nothing, we don't know if we'll know details before we have to choose. It’s a clusterfuck.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 01:23:19 PM by Mr. Gundam »
野球

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #13713 on: March 15, 2021, 05:48:31 PM »

The ones with money escaped to their seconds homes
and not a single one ever caught the cough
and we worked their place a while
its looks so good they said and smiled
so essential I heard them cackle
as the scraps did fall

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #13714 on: March 15, 2021, 06:09:42 PM »
https://twitter.com/EdTubb/status/1371534349296877581

the next three months are going to be rough

Bebpo

« Reply #13715 on: March 15, 2021, 07:05:58 PM »
Our governor announced on Friday that all schools will be opening on April 5th. Our district had previously said preschool, kindergarten and first grade would return but that’s it. My daughter is in third and we’d planned for her to finish the year at home, but now that’s changed. I’m still not eligible until April 26th so I’ll be trying to snag a leftover dose at one of the big outdoor sites today where I can sit in my car and wait.

I thought your Governor was supposed to be good. That sounds pretty bad. I really hope you're able to land a shot soon.

While I still think our governor Newsom is ok and this whole recall thing is insanely stupid and costing CA taxpayers a ton of money for a pointless charade, Newsom has been pretty bad on Covid. Just too wish-washy changing his stance all the time to try to please everyone and then ends up pleasing no one. I'm surprised schools aren't opening here tbh.

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #13716 on: March 15, 2021, 07:27:41 PM »
Covid turning Denmark into nazi germany

https://twitter.com/MBrgger/status/1371555308234022923

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13717 on: March 15, 2021, 07:41:53 PM »
European countries overall seem really happy with their newly gained emergency powers, sending riot police to attack innocent protestors and calling any and all criticism 'conspiracy' and 'dangerous'. 
🤴

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #13718 on: March 15, 2021, 07:45:05 PM »
It's  insane, and quickly moving to stuff that it was promised not to be used for. It isnt used for people stealing supplies from the hospitals and so on, instead it's used for people who (sometimes not very reasonably) disagrees with the government. The rest of the none government parties are finally starting to realize they fucked up by agreeing to these emergency laws. Cant wait for the next election to come around, so we can see this cunt get burned (in an figuratively way, dont raid me brehs) by the Danish people.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13719 on: March 15, 2021, 08:34:16 PM »
It's  insane, and quickly moving to stuff that it was promised not to be used for. It isnt used for people stealing supplies from the hospitals and so on, instead it's used for people who (sometimes not very reasonably) disagrees with the government. The rest of the none government parties are finally starting to realize they fucked up by agreeing to these emergency laws. Cant wait for the next election to come around, so we can see this cunt get burned (in an figuratively way, dont raid me brehs) by the Danish people.
Most parties have to be 'constructive' and work with the government to control the pandemic. In the Netherlands even Wilders has only given minimal pushback to very specific measures.
Another opposition MP who voiced concerns about the vaccines this week was basically told to shut up in case he would incriminate himself by our failing health minister.
Just a few days later they halted the vaccinations because of the same concerns.

People against the government are labeled 'wappies' or 'crazies' and the police can basically beat them up and destroy their property as much as they want.
Before it was clear that the rioters started the violence and the police stopped them but now it's just some hippies on a field getting beaten up with minimal warning.

This is a striking image from just a week ago when a pizza place in Amsterdam was raided by the riot police because people were hiding from riots there and the ad says: "More Future, More Green Left"

There is also people being intimidated. There was a bar that wanted to open as a protest but doing so would mean getting a criminal record and that means the government can take away your license to own a bar.
A podcast host described how someone from the goverment showed up at his company because of 'anonymous' complaints and asked him what his recent visit to Portugal was about, something he hadn't shared online.
Another protest group of bankers and businessmen was apparently pressured by the Prime Minister himself to 'stand down'. The EU is turning into the DDR at a rapid pace.

I think that there's a middle ground between a police state and lawlessness especially considering that out in the open with enough distance, COVID doesn't spread and that's where most protests take place anyway.
Very little progress has been made on vaccinations and controlling the virus compared to turning societies into police states with ever more human rights being trampled on.
Not a single ICU bed has been added since the start of the pandemic.  :doge
🤴

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #13720 on: March 16, 2021, 08:24:02 AM »
western democracies giving china's authoritarian measures the middle finger with one hand while scribbling down notes with the other.

« Reply #13721 on: March 16, 2021, 02:03:54 PM »

I thought your Governor was supposed to be good. That sounds pretty bad. I really hope you're able to land a shot soon.

While I still think our governor Newsom is ok and this whole recall thing is insanely stupid and costing CA taxpayers a ton of money for a pointless charade, Newsom has been pretty bad on Covid. Just too wish-washy changing his stance all the time to try to please everyone and then ends up pleasing no one. I'm surprised schools aren't opening here tbh.

Inslee handled the pandemic really well, but I think his hand has been forced by Biden to be honest. Biden said all teachers should get the vaccine now, and then Inslee followed it up by saying that he didn't want to move them up in the vaccine schedule, but was going to do it anyway.

He's also allowing restaurants to go to 50% indoor capacity but restaurant workers still aren't eligible for the vaccine. We're pushing really hard for equity and getting the vaccine to people in underserved communities and minority groups at increased risk of being impacted by Covid. I think there's pressure mounting from local groups and he's probably afraid of a recall movement like Newsom is dealing with. I dunno.
野球

Bebpo

« Reply #13722 on: March 16, 2021, 03:03:51 PM »
That sucks. It sounds like WA just needs more vaccines going there period.

It does seem like vaccine distro ramping up effects are starting to show so hopefully that would move some of the dates up if WA gets a lot more vaccines.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #13723 on: March 16, 2021, 03:17:22 PM »
The biggest failure of the Biden admin has been sending shots to red states. Fuck those anti maskers. 
:O

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #13724 on: March 16, 2021, 07:06:59 PM »
The biggest failure of the Biden admin has been sending shots to red states. Fuck those anti maskers. 

You mad, libitard? :umad
©@©™

Bebpo

« Reply #13725 on: March 16, 2021, 10:47:26 PM »
California has more republicans than any other state in the USA from what I've heard.

explains a lot outside LA/SF

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #13726 on: March 17, 2021, 03:23:18 AM »
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/03/08/josh-rogin-chaos-under-heaven-wuhan-lab-book-excerpt-474322

California has more republicans than any other state in the USA from what I've heard.

explains a lot outside LA/SF
Yes, California is primarily progressive in its population centers like the LA basin and Bay Area. Once we get away from the coast, the needle swings hard to the Right. Except Laguna Beach, which is already fucking buried in the Right.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13727 on: March 17, 2021, 08:54:28 AM »
AstaZevangelion has announced they're delivering only 70 million instead of 180 million vaccines to the EU in the second quarter.

cucked by big pharma :success
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #13728 on: March 17, 2021, 09:12:24 AM »
is that why all the euro trash are pretending its basically poison then :neogaf
(ice)

Tycoon Padre

« Reply #13729 on: March 17, 2021, 10:42:53 AM »
Back to threatening export controls again today too, so that they can hide more doses in the fridge instead of actually using them :derp

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/17/eu-threatens-to-halt-covid-vaccine-exports-to-uk-unless-it-gets-fair-share

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #13730 on: March 17, 2021, 10:58:59 AM »
:piss 🇪🇺 :piss2
(ice)

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #13731 on: March 17, 2021, 11:34:37 AM »
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03426-1

SARS-CoV-2 lineage B.1.1.7, a variant first detected in the UK in September 20201, has spread to multiple countries worldwide. Several studies have established that B.1.1.7 is more transmissible than preexisting variants, but have not identified whether it leads to any change in disease severity2. Here we analyse a dataset linking 2,245,263 positive SARS-CoV-2 community tests and 17,452 COVID-19 deaths in England from 1 September 2020 to 14 February 2021. For 1,146,534 (51%) of these tests, the presence or absence of B.1.1.7 can be identified because of mutations in this lineage preventing PCR amplification of the spike gene target (S gene target failure, SGTF1). Based on 4,945 deaths with known SGTF status, we estimate that the hazard of death associated with SGTF is 55% (95% CI 39–72%) higher after adjustment for age, sex, ethnicity, deprivation, care home residence, local authority of residence and test date. This corresponds to the absolute risk of death for a 55–69-year-old male increasing from 0.6% to 0.9% (95% CI 0.8–1.0%) within 28 days after a positive test in the community. Correcting for misclassification of SGTF and missingness in SGTF status, we estimate a 61% (42–82%) higher hazard of death associated with B.1.1.7. Our analysis suggests that B.1.1.7 is not only more transmissible than preexisting SARS-CoV-2 variants, but may also cause more severe illness.

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #13732 on: March 17, 2021, 12:55:07 PM »

SARS-CoV-2 lineage B.1.1.7, a variant first detected in the UK in September 20201, has spread to multiple countries worldwide. Several studies have established that B.1.1.7 is more transmissible than preexisting variants, but have not identified whether it leads to any change in disease severity2. Here we analyse a dataset linking 2,245,263 positive SARS-CoV-2 community tests and 17,452 COVID-19 deaths in England from 1 September 2020 to 14 February 2021. For 1,146,534 (51%) of these tests, the presence or absence of B.1.1.7 can be identified because of mutations in this lineage preventing PCR amplification of the spike gene target (S gene target failure, SGTF1). Based on 4,945 deaths with known SGTF status, we estimate that the hazard of death associated with SGTF is 55% (95% CI 39–72%) higher after adjustment for age, sex, ethnicity, deprivation, care home residence, local authority of residence and test date. This corresponds to the absolute risk of death for a 55–69-year-old male increasing from 0.6% to 0.9% (95% CI 0.8–1.0%) within 28 days after a positive test in the community. Correcting for misclassification of SGTF and missingness in SGTF status, we estimate a 61% (42–82%) higher hazard of death associated with B.1.1.7. Our analysis suggests that B.1.1.7 is not only more transmissible than preexisting SARS-CoV-2 variants, but may also cause more severe illness.

Petition to rename covid to British Flu  :gbcry
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #13733 on: March 17, 2021, 01:20:25 PM »
:stahp
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #13734 on: March 17, 2021, 01:20:52 PM »

Petition to rename covid to British Flu  :gbcry

how do we know the chi-coms didn't secretly release it in kent to take the heat off themselves :info :trumps
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13735 on: March 17, 2021, 01:39:46 PM »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13736 on: March 17, 2021, 02:05:01 PM »
🤴

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #13737 on: March 18, 2021, 09:12:58 AM »
you seem upset about them rolling out a vaccine they just spot-checked to ensure wasn't unreasonably dangerous.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #13738 on: March 18, 2021, 12:43:33 PM »
Nintex, do you actually think the AstraZeneca/Oxford one causes blood clots?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13739 on: March 18, 2021, 01:26:54 PM »
Nintex, do you actually think the AstraZeneca/Oxford one causes blood clots?
I don't know, but my estimate is that it doesn't and it's just circumstancial because so many old people are vaccinated.
By that logic the vaccine probably causes people to shit their pants too.

I just think that the EU can't hit 70% by the end of the summer and the vaccine passport roll-out will be an utter failure like everything else they've done.
The UK medical officer was obviously send out there on behalf of AZ to keep the stock price from flatlining and to make a witty remark about the EU halting vaccinations on behalf of the Brexiteers.

The root cause of this pandemic is politicians shitting the bed. A straight line from Xi to van der Leyen with Boris and Trump in between.
🤴