Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3178176 times)

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #18060 on: June 15, 2020, 03:29:48 PM »
And now for something different, Ree's "verified" "insiders" who kept talking about  SH reboot getting possibly revealed during the PS5 event are now scrambling for excuses, including gems like this:

https://twitter.com/AestheticGamer1/status/1272550523586011136

:rofl

Boredfrom

« Reply #18061 on: June 15, 2020, 03:31:57 PM »
And now for something different, Ree's "verified" "insiders" who kept talking about  SH reboot getting possibly revealed during the PS5 event are now scrambling for excuses, including gems like this:

:doge

Dude, he is actually a genuine insider, he leaked most info of ResidentEvil VIII

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18062 on: June 15, 2020, 03:33:15 PM »
I've seen "BIPOC" a few times now, and was like... what?

The term “BIPOC” is used to acknowledge that not all people of color (“POC”) face an equal level of injustice. Specifically naming Black and Indigenous people signifies that Black and Indigenous populations are the ones who’ve suffered the most under white supremacy, imperialism, colonialism, classism, racial injustices and systemic oppression.

O.... OK.

Chinese and Irish suffering building the national railroad system, Japanese Americans being put into interment camps during WWII, and millions of brown people illegally deported during operation Wetback is worth less. Okay.

just like the Q stands for both Queer and Questioning, the I in BIPOC stands for both Indigenous and Irish, and the C stands for both Color and Chinese
Uncle

Boredfrom

« Reply #18063 on: June 15, 2020, 03:33:58 PM »

Dude's a mod at ree?

What a dumbass.

Guys, don’t be this dumb. The guy leaked Resident Evil VIII

BisMarckie

« Reply #18064 on: June 15, 2020, 03:36:28 PM »
CONFIDENTIAL: My sources tell me that Nintendo is working on a new Super Mario game.

Boredfrom

« Reply #18065 on: June 15, 2020, 03:37:52 PM »
COMFIDENTIAL: My sources tell me that Nintendo is working on a new Super Mario game.

No dude, like, he leaked the whole premise, the game subtitle, that Chris is an antagonist character, you control the same guy from 7.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18066 on: June 15, 2020, 03:44:33 PM »
that is indeed what I told my nephew stro
Uncle

Boredfrom

« Reply #18067 on: June 15, 2020, 03:44:59 PM »

:trumps

I just say this because I prefer to mock people that actually can’t back up their claims. I don’t like to sound like an idiot that is not aware of anything like RE.

:kermit

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18068 on: June 15, 2020, 03:48:09 PM »

:trumps

I just say this because I prefer to mock people that actually can’t back up their claims. I don’t like to sound like an idiot that is not aware of anything like RE.

:kermit

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I believe you/him, I think we're just goofin'
[close]
Uncle

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #18069 on: June 15, 2020, 03:49:47 PM »
Its other forums, it counts

https://www.reddit.com/r/LegalAdviceUK/comments/h9cqwo/letting_agent_secretly_living_in_my_house/

Letting agent secretly living in my house?
So yesterday we found out that our middle aged letting agent has been hiding in the small spare room of our terraced house for 2 days.

He came over unannounced to ‘inspect’ the house as our landlords have decided to manage the property themselves. We assumed he’d left and saw the small spare room door was locked with the light left on, we don’t have keys for that room so couldn’t turn it off. I texted asking him to come and turn the light off and he admitted that he was here in the house!

After we confronted him, he proceeded to lie and say ‘he’d informed us all that he was staying here for a few days’. None of us had any clue! He said he’s planning on living here on a permanent basis and has signed a contract and paid deposit etc etc. Our landlords are our neighbours and they said that’s not true....

The landlords said they think he should leave and hand over his keys. Thankfully, he did. However, he’s locked the door to the spare room again and we suspect he has another set of keys...

I got a ladder and looked through the window and all his stuff is still there; stale uncovered croissants, clothes, alcohol, grooming products and something that looks disturbingly like a fleshlight amongst the detritus.

I’ve rung the council and the police non emergency number and it’s turning out to be a complex problem. It’s not a council house so it’s down to the landlords to act upon it. One other aspect is Covid-19; the sneaky bastard told us he travelled into London on public transport, when I probed him on it he couldn’t even tell me what precautions he took against the virus. We have all been careful and abided by the government guidelines and it’s scared everyone having this rando creep in the house!

What can I do?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Hermit

« Reply #18070 on: June 15, 2020, 03:58:57 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-genie-grants-you-one-wish-and-one-wish-only-what-do-you-wish-for.228142/#post-37072966

Put me out of my misery would be my greatest wish right now
:stahp

Hawkster has been posting shit like this for 2+ years god damn

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #18071 on: June 15, 2020, 04:06:57 PM »
None of them asked for a Nintendo Direct?  :goty2
🤴

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #18072 on: June 15, 2020, 04:07:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/to-help-combat-systemic-racism-kristen-bell-writes-a-colourblind-childrens-book-called-the-world-needs-more-purple-people.227761/post-37021672

i still remember her “funny” anecdote about how her “racist“ dog barks every time he sees a black person

No, that was Shinobi.

Wasn't the dog it was his son.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #18073 on: June 15, 2020, 04:16:09 PM »

I mean, it could be an excuse but Google Authentication does fucking suck. Your phone breaks? TOO FUCKING BAD, you lose your entire OTP vault. Major reason I dropped that shit and then put my back-up codes in my password vault/KeePass (which I stupidly didn't do) on my new Discord account when I enabled 2FA on the replacement account because Discord will NEVER unlock your account even if you provide them history/etc on the account.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #18074 on: June 15, 2020, 04:48:22 PM »
I've seen "BIPOC" a few times now, and was like... what?

The term “BIPOC” is used to acknowledge that not all people of color (“POC”) face an equal level of injustice. Specifically naming Black and Indigenous people signifies that Black and Indigenous populations are the ones who’ve suffered the most under white supremacy, imperialism, colonialism, classism, racial injustices and systemic oppression.

O.... OK.

Black
       Natives
                 POC

Well, I can't shit on the blacks yet.  The POC will just have to do.
sigh

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #18075 on: June 15, 2020, 04:53:54 PM »
All it takes is one person taking this the wrong way and saying, "If they can do it so can I." Netflix needed to remove it.

:goty

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #18077 on: June 15, 2020, 04:56:39 PM »
Netflix will be taking down zwarte Piet next :tocry
(ice)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #18078 on: June 15, 2020, 04:59:35 PM »
All it takes is one person taking this the wrong way and saying, "If they can do it so can I." Netflix needed to remove it.

I do everything I see someone else do on Netflix.
©@©™

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #18079 on: June 15, 2020, 05:19:40 PM »

I do everything I see someone else do on Netflix.

"You have part of my attention - you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of bore, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients, are intellectually or creatively capable of doing."

Drop the "the". Just "bore"... it's cleaner.
[close]

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #18080 on: June 15, 2020, 05:30:32 PM »
Is Gorsuch trying to shore up his legacy already by turning on Dump? I still feel like both he and Kavanaugh should be removed from the Supreme Court under the next presidency as they were both instated by an illegitimate criminal.

Imagine thinking Gorsuch or kavanaugh think about trump about being seated.

We like to pretend the SCOTUS is a hallowed body relying on the sum total of the legal history of the nation and ruling by historical precedent, but at the end of the day it's an old white dude looking up words in the dictionary and writing forum-shit-post level "just asking questions" dissents.

Honestly, if someone wrote that on Era, they'd be banned. If someone wrote that in the NYT, the editor would be fired. And yet, college kids are going to spend the next century reading that dissent and asked to put more thought into deconstructing it than Alito put into constructing it.

:doge
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 05:36:02 PM by Cauliflower Of Love »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #18081 on: June 15, 2020, 05:30:58 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/does-the-shield-2002-2008-hold-up-under-anti-cop-critique-or-does-it-need-to-be-at-least-partially-re-evaluated-spoilers.228229/

Do you fucks really need to take everything you've heard is good and apply the 5 minute precis to social studies 101 you half watched on youtube while gachaing waifus to it to try and tear it down?

jfc

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #18082 on: June 15, 2020, 05:33:13 PM »
Is Gorsuch trying to shore up his legacy already by turning on Dump? I still feel like both he and Kavanaugh should be removed from the Supreme Court under the next presidency as they were both instated by an illegitimate criminal.

Imagine thinking Gorsuch or kavanaugh think about trump about being seated.

How can an "R" do a thing I agree with?   :thinking  Must be some sort of conspiracy.  Perhaps Russian wetwork spies.  :hans1
sigh

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #18083 on: June 15, 2020, 05:33:25 PM »
Can We Talk About The Wires Copaganda That You Sort Of Root For Some Of The Cops?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18084 on: June 15, 2020, 05:45:10 PM »
NY Daily News hit it with an 8. They are on Metacritic. Score will likely fall to 95. The review is very shallow and only criticizes a lack of player agency over the story. There are no other criticisms or even insights. It almost feels like he didnt even finish the game.

:noooo
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #18085 on: June 15, 2020, 05:48:06 PM »
The stage where people start fretting about a ‘low score’ dropping the metacritic score or willing on a Johnny come lately to drop a 10 to bump up the score is my fav part of my threads  :doge
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18087 on: June 15, 2020, 06:01:14 PM »
I would actually consider it a role playing game, but one that the role has been predefinied by the story team at naughty dog, and you are literally an actor playing the role of ellie.

:brain  :neo

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-last-of-us-part-ii-review-thread.225259/post-37073719
ὕβρις

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #18088 on: June 15, 2020, 06:39:16 PM »
I killed everyone i could in LoU's surgery room.
In Splinter Cell Blacklist i was always going for lethal option.
I usually kill everyone i'm allowed to in games, mainly just to exhaust player interaction. :thinking

So i don't think LoU2 will be particularly traumatizing.  :lol

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #18090 on: June 15, 2020, 06:41:13 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/black-lives-matter-foundation-raised-millions-its-goal-is-%E2%80%9Cbringing-the-community-and-police-closer-together-%E2%80%9D.228301/

:neogaf :umad

so a couple of days ago, certain era members were playing the 'not slick' card against people who were asking questions about where exactly donations to BLM were going.

where are they going?

While his organization has existed for five years, Barnes has yet to launch any of the programs because it’s taken him a while to “outline a real plan of action.” One such idea is “have a cup with a cop” local meetings where residents would chat with police officers over coffee and donuts

:dead

donut, defund, basically the same :idont

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #18091 on: June 15, 2020, 06:43:33 PM »
I usually kill everyone i'm allowed to in games, mainly just to exhaust player interaction. :thinking

Any stealth game that gives me the option and tools to do so I make a point of professional pride to go as ghost mode as possible with no alarms, no fatalities, and if possible nobody ever knowing I was there in the first place :idont

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #18092 on: June 15, 2020, 06:45:47 PM »

Genuine question: "all it takes" for what? Are we talking mass shooting or what?

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #18093 on: June 15, 2020, 06:47:34 PM »

Any stealth game that gives me the option and tools to do so I make a point of professional pride to go as ghost mode as possible with no alarms, no fatalities, and if possible nobody ever knowing I was there in the first place :idont
I keep the stealth up, but i make it a point (if allowed) to go back into the map to finish off every single guard.  :salute
Aside from Hitman, i play more seriously in that one.

paprikastaude

« Reply #18094 on: June 15, 2020, 06:51:04 PM »
Going by review footage, why does TLoU seemingly only have a stealth kill- but no knockout option like every other game? Once again ND forcing their hamfisted message with shitty limited gameplay.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #18095 on: June 15, 2020, 07:10:08 PM »
Going by review footage, why does TLoU seemingly only have a stealth kill- but no knockout option like every other game? Once again ND forcing their hamfisted message with shitty limited gameplay.

Did Hitler use knockout gas on the Jews in Schindler's List?
©@©™

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #18096 on: June 15, 2020, 07:11:00 PM »

But the enemies have names!!!
Oi Oi

Snoopycat_

« Reply #18097 on: June 15, 2020, 07:24:59 PM »
and when it's about something that many women legitimately care about, it's a real bad look.

Many women legitimately care about Nintendo game

:girlaff

ShutUp

« Reply #18098 on: June 15, 2020, 07:34:42 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/black-lives-matter-foundation-raised-millions-its-goal-is-%E2%80%9Cbringing-the-community-and-police-closer-together-%E2%80%9D.228301/

:neogaf :umad

so a couple of days ago, certain era members were playing the 'not slick' card against people who were asking questions about where exactly donations to BLM were going.

where are they going?

While his organization has existed for five years, Barnes has yet to launch any of the programs because it’s taken him a while to “outline a real plan of action.” One such idea is “have a cup with a cop” local meetings where residents would chat with police officers over coffee and donuts

:dead

donut, defund, basically the same :idont

Wait you need a plan of action? I thought you just smash down on the red "Defund the police" button and all problems are solved.

zepblackstar

« Reply #18099 on: June 15, 2020, 07:59:37 PM »
The Dogs also have names :'(

But the enemies have names!!!

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #18100 on: June 15, 2020, 08:13:39 PM »
"Cup with a cop"?!
(Image removed from quote.)

:nope             Getting to know a stranger over a coffee

:ohyeah     Getting your parents to force a stranger to marry you through anachronistic cultural and familial pressure so you don't die an incel

Snoopycat_

« Reply #18101 on: June 15, 2020, 09:36:59 PM »
80's Stern yes. Modern Rogen glorifies neo-nazis and thinks the alt-right just have "different ideas", bringing known white nationalists and transphobes on his show to let them speak their mind freely.

What Rogan are these people watching? It can't be the same Rogan I've watched who's had Eddie Izzard, Joe Biden, Ms.Pat, Kevin Hart, Reggie Watts, Henry Rollins and Tulsi Gabbard

BikeJesus

« Reply #18102 on: June 15, 2020, 11:20:17 PM »
I've been thinking about it all afternoon. This morning, I'd happened upon and read through the comments section of Digital Foundtry's Ion Fury video, so I was feeling pretty down about stuff, but this game brought me right back, showing that amazing things are always possible when it comes to games, and (b) this place is full of lots of great, helpful people.

:lol

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

DJ Bedroom

« Reply #18104 on: June 16, 2020, 01:14:09 AM »
TLOU perfect?
Not with that generic ass gameplay
still looking forward to friday
[close]

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #18105 on: June 16, 2020, 01:14:18 AM »
User banned (3 weeks): Thread derailment, white male fragility over multiple posts, inflammatory comparisons concerning racism

Your negative action is saying all white men are like this.
Thats like saying just assume all black men are criminals because we have so many of them locked up.

Disgusting.

jorma

« Reply #18106 on: June 16, 2020, 01:29:50 AM »

you sound like the perfect ree moderator  :lol

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #18107 on: June 16, 2020, 02:21:28 AM »

you sound like the perfect ree moderator  :lol
If i was a mod on REE, their ban statistics would skyrocket.

benjipwns

« Reply #18108 on: June 16, 2020, 02:25:50 AM »
One part the OP missed that I loved:
“It can’t be done overnight. The idea is to go slow,” Barnes said of the work, calling his program “a blueprint for how we can work with police.”

Santa Clarita, however, does not have a police department. The city, where the foundation is based, contracts with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department and a spokesperson told BuzzFeed News that it has never heard of Barnes or his organization. Santa Clarita's city manager was also not aware the foundation existed.

benjipwns

« Reply #18109 on: June 16, 2020, 02:55:37 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-been-7-years-since-jack-tretton-was-charged-with-murder.228217/
User Banned (1 week): Making a console wars thread, history of console wars
We have fun though.

benjipwns

« Reply #18110 on: June 16, 2020, 02:58:34 AM »
User banned (5 days): hostility against another member, inappropriate language

This is the most gamer post there is. Seriously, you're not oppressed you nonce

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #18112 on: June 16, 2020, 04:41:05 AM »
LGBTQF incoming

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #18113 on: June 16, 2020, 05:39:42 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nypd-officers-say-that-a-shake-shack-in-manhattan-poisoned-officers-by-putting-bleach-in-their-beverages-up-they-lied.228505/

"They only accidentally poisoned these cops drinks with bleach, man the police will say anything to make it seem like they are the victims"

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #18114 on: June 16, 2020, 05:45:49 AM »
The contrarian in me is starting to want to become pro cop :stahp
(ice)

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #18115 on: June 16, 2020, 06:15:05 AM »

:drool  :riot  :drool
Margs

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #18116 on: June 16, 2020, 06:16:44 AM »
A few years ago an alright looking lady cop gave me a nod and I nodded back out of reflex and was all like :noooo I hate da police :fbm

I’d have totally rogered her tho with fuck the police playing :rash
(ice)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #18117 on: June 16, 2020, 07:36:06 AM »

There is a danger to be contrarian to everything RE says because they're so obnoxious about it

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #18118 on: June 16, 2020, 07:53:14 AM »
Batman, Batwoman, Batgirl ... these people are furries, FYI

:batman

Batman is a trust-fund billionaire furry who gets his jollies committing wanton extra-judicial brutality on Juggalos and the mentally handicapped.

He is the most American hero.
True. He could not have been born with more privilege, yet lives his life with a victim mentality. His grief trumps all others grief.

Ironically we as fans then celebrate Batman for being "self made" and "human" compared to Superman or Marvel heroes who have powers innately. Batman was born on third and we pretend he hit a triple. That Batman is the most popular superhero is also revealing about our culture. His power comes from white privilege, and terrorizing the underclass with his advantages, motivated by his individual grief and applying it to a social group he has dehumanized into being "criminals" and "thugs" and the "criminally insane."

Same reason every NBA team has to have two white guys. Otherwise White America has a difficult time respecting "freak talent" — the reality that Black American bodies have dominated White American bodies in every meritocratic application (sports). Superman is unrelatable, but Batman isn't. We can't imagine being born with power and using it for good -- but that's LeBron James, right? But we can relate to Batman, a guy who spends all his time raging on his computer and solving conspiracy theories about whose rule-breaking ass needs to get kicked. Because one time someone was mean to his dad. (lol).

Elon Musk is essentially who Batman would be in real life, unfortunately. Self absorbed with a lot of fanatic bootlickers cheering on his libertarian values to their own detriment.

Re: furries in general

This is easy. Live and let live. I can also understand it, even if it's not something I can imagine myself ever participating in. I get it, I think. Being human sucks. Who hasn't wished they could be something other than human? Again -- this is why Batman is popular, too. Taps into a primal empathic connection with animals -- recognizing they are Life as we are, merely in different form -- and imagining a way in which we might be the same in physical form.

:iface :batman

« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 07:59:17 AM by GreatSageEqualOfHeaven »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18119 on: June 16, 2020, 08:22:42 AM »
it's undeniable how spiderman helps bridge the gap between the inscrutable arachnid mind and our own, one of the primary design philosophies when creating his character was to help us empathize with these gentle web spinners and, in our own flawed way, become more like them
Uncle