Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3204540 times)

BisMarckie

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #18240 on: June 17, 2020, 06:18:37 AM »

I don't think this is the perfect solution, but I got a baseball bat. I have never hit anyone with it; I don't intend to. However, if you get those hard defensive bats, you can scare people away by smacking the ground or a garbage can. In this case, it worked to send him walking off elsewhere. This is not ideal, again. I didn't then grab him and take him to get help or to a shelter as maybe I could've. But... I will say that the experience gave me quite a bit more confidence in my ability to handle potentially violent situations and de-escalate them, at least in the mild threat level of "unstable aggressive homeless person" Also, mind you, I'm not particularly intimidating looking. I'm average/nerd/dude. I'm in glasses. I'm no real threat. But a bat, loud noises, and yelling? It's just primal shit, and we're all kind of programmed to respect it. It works!

I'm trying to illustrate the point that even in the cases where it seems like we ABSOLUTELY need the police, I submit that we really don't, even. Whatever meager things we can do to de-escalate is at least as good as what the police would do;
(Image removed from quote.)

I don‘t think that most courts agree that charging at someone with a bat is de-escalating the situation  :doge

edit: I should read the other replies in the thread first

edit 2: But I won‘t :smug

Snoopycat_

« Reply #18241 on: June 17, 2020, 06:29:04 AM »
I read Grant Morrisson's biography. Can't remember much of it except he kept banging on about being all into the occult and having magic powers. Sounded like a total gaylord

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #18242 on: June 17, 2020, 07:51:49 AM »
So sad.  A homeless women who probably has no home to go home to sets up residence in your backyard and all you think about is her being a thief. 

Perhaps a reminder of Phil Connors trying to save his homeless, estranged father will remind them to care for your neighbor unless they are republican. 

sigh

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #18243 on: June 17, 2020, 08:00:39 AM »
https://twitter.com/kateleth/status/1272754169170898945

:doge  :doge  :brain  :brain

Why the fuck you have a drawing of a person you hate in the wall of your home?

Why the fuck RE falls for this people

https://twitter.com/kateleth/status/1272938609851551745

:doge  :doge  :doge

"I'm such a huge fan, please fuck me"
"I can't believe you tried to fuck me, you huge creep"

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18244 on: June 17, 2020, 08:07:55 AM »

"Blacklisted from DC comics and a reputation as a shit-stirrer"
:thinking

But there's more than one person saying Cameron Stewart has done this kind of shit.  With Warren Ellis, it looks like he just sent some inappropriate text messages out 10-11 years ago?  I mean, he's married and it makes him look like a creep, but he doesn't seem to have actually done anything like Stewart has.

Stewart's social media accounts are all closed/protected now.  Ellis still has his Twitter up and some responses about this are starting to appear.  He seems to be ignoring it or is oblivious to what has happened.
ど助平

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #18245 on: June 17, 2020, 08:20:34 AM »
I don't know the people involved enough to speculate about what's going on, but consensual relationships between adults aren't a #metoo thing.

I can see why some people on Twitter are trying to make it about "power dynamics" between people already in an industry and being industry famous and people trying to break into the industry and / or being huge fans of the industry famous people, but that's not at all the same thing as casting couches for people making hiring decisions, or things like teacher / student relationship dynamics.

(age/2)+7 is a good rule for people to not appear creepy, but its not an actual law and if people of legal age of consent want to fuck people older than their parents because they're star struck, that's not 'predatory' or 'grooming'.

:idont

The more people abuse the terms for actual messed up interactions to cover regular ass shit like bad relationships or bad decisions made, the more the whole point of the movement gets diluted into becoming a joke

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18246 on: June 17, 2020, 09:11:38 AM »
I don't know the people involved enough to speculate about what's going on, but consensual relationships between adults aren't a #metoo thing.

what do you do with louis ck, where he always asked them first and appears to have rightfully taken no for an answer multiple times, but the very asking is a little bit sexual harrassment
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #18247 on: June 17, 2020, 09:14:39 AM »
I agree, I just don't think they will go back into hiding. The jack is out of the box, they smell that they can be assholes again, and it's not just in the USA, it's.. EVERYWHERE including in Asian countries and South American Countries. But it also is a good thing, now we can identify and go after them. Not let them crawl into hiding like they did after the Second World War. Where they started to hide behind laws and secret gatherings (if your in Europe) or just claiming other bull shit about "equal but apart" in the USA (or whatever these fucks thought off while dressing up in bed-sheets to kill people!).

If they are out in the open, we can hunt them. And this time we just need to be really thorough. Sad as it may be, since these fucks will abuse anything to get what they want (from "it's just a joke" to "I wanted to get out"), it does mean it'll be a lot harder to get well meaning people that want out of the cult.. out. And yes it is a cult, they even make sure you cannot leave very easily. Under the threat of violence and alienation. It is also why they don't care about acting like they are "wanting to get out" when they aren't. It further alienates those that DO wish to leave, that DO not agree, as they get fearful for the people that wish to help them.

But we must clean this shit. We allowed them to fester, we allowed them to come back.. and we allowed ourselves to forget and not teach stuff to kids as it was "uncomfortable" to talk about. We allowed the right to play with these Monsters, which they thought they could contain, when clearly they cannot.

So no, let's not hope they keep them to themselves, let's hope we can either clean it all up, and educate those that we can safe. It going back into "hiding" is not a solution! They'd still get into politics and harm minorities of all kinds with their poison if we allow that. We cannot go back to what was considered "Normal", for those that were privileged. Until that same normal of the privileged can be for everybody and not just their group.

just normal videogame forum thoughts

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #18248 on: June 17, 2020, 09:20:15 AM »

what do you do with louis ck, where he always asked them first and appears to have rightfully taken no for an answer multiple times, but the very asking is a little bit sexual harrassment

I dunno; asking once isn't really harrassment, even though it's probably inappropriate.
If anyone had said "What? no. NO, jfc dude what's wrong with you?" or similar and he persisted, then yeah, that's harassment.

There's an argument to be made about the role of women in society and a longtime culturally instilled need to not 'rock the boat' that muddies it somewhat where someone can feel pressured into saying yes when they want to say no, but I don't think it's helpful for society to start going down the lines that any sexual discussion between men and women is by default male sexual harassment.
Like, there's a difference between asking someone and doing it versus dude in a trenchcoat leaping out and spraying some rando passerby with jizz, even if the place of actual gratification is basically the same.

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #18249 on: June 17, 2020, 10:00:48 AM »
I listen to a good number of comedy podcasts and it seems like a lot of them are fucking or doing other sexual activity with each other.  It's not like your boss at Wal-Mart asking you to watch him jerk off.  Louis was basically asking friends/acquaintances in his circle of comics to watch him. Yeah, it's weird and creepy to most people, but to rank him the same as someone like Cosby and Weinstein is ridiculous.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #18250 on: June 17, 2020, 10:33:46 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/thoughts-on-mkbhds-buick-commercial.229318/

Stay salty era.

He got the roadster as part of the referral program.

:salute
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 10:38:05 AM by Cauliflower Of Love »

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #18251 on: June 17, 2020, 10:35:35 AM »
I agree, I just don't think they will go back into hiding. The jack is out of the box, they smell that they can be assholes again, and it's not just in the USA, it's.. EVERYWHERE including in Asian countries and South American Countries. But it also is a good thing, now we can identify and go after them. Not let them crawl into hiding like they did after the Second World War. Where they started to hide behind laws and secret gatherings (if your in Europe) or just claiming other bull shit about "equal but apart" in the USA (or whatever these fucks thought off while dressing up in bed-sheets to kill people!).

If they are out in the open, we can hunt them. And this time we just need to be really thorough. Sad as it may be, since these fucks will abuse anything to get what they want (from "it's just a joke" to "I wanted to get out"), it does mean it'll be a lot harder to get well meaning people that want out of the cult.. out. And yes it is a cult, they even make sure you cannot leave very easily. Under the threat of violence and alienation. It is also why they don't care about acting like they are "wanting to get out" when they aren't. It further alienates those that DO wish to leave, that DO not agree, as they get fearful for the people that wish to help them.

But we must clean this shit. We allowed them to fester, we allowed them to come back.. and we allowed ourselves to forget and not teach stuff to kids as it was "uncomfortable" to talk about. We allowed the right to play with these Monsters, which they thought they could contain, when clearly they cannot.

So no, let's not hope they keep them to themselves, let's hope we can either clean it all up, and educate those that we can safe. It going back into "hiding" is not a solution! They'd still get into politics and harm minorities of all kinds with their poison if we allow that. We cannot go back to what was considered "Normal", for those that were privileged. Until that same normal of the privileged can be for everybody and not just their group.

just normal videogame forum thoughts

can't put my finger on where i've seen this rhetoric before.

SmokyDave

« Reply #18252 on: June 17, 2020, 11:25:32 AM »
can't put my finger on where i've seen this rhetoric before.
Vauxhall Belmont SRi Owners Club Forum. That's exactly how they talk about XR3i drivers.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #18253 on: June 17, 2020, 11:42:11 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-a-shameless-and-pathetic-display-of-coonery-sen-tim-scott-says-people-enjoy-talking-about-systemic-racism-and-america-is-not-a-racist-country.229600/

I dunno why era are so mad, the math checks out using their own formulas

if a nation n is comprised of the people p, and p = number of individuals i multiplied by racism per individual r.
If black people can't be racist, then the value of racism r will always equal 0 when p = (r*i).

So Rn(p) == i*r == 0, and will always equal 0 whenever p(B)>0

:science

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #18254 on: June 17, 2020, 11:46:08 AM »

Stay salty era.

For anyone living under a rock, Marques Brownlee is one of Youtube's biggest stars

No one over the age of 16 knows who any of these YouTube "stars" are and even those that do won't care about him a couple of years.  I don't really get YouTube tars, Instagram influencers, but I respect the hustle and he probably realizes he has to make money while he can.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #18255 on: June 17, 2020, 12:23:17 PM »

But there's more than one person saying Cameron Stewart has done this kind of shit.  With Warren Ellis, it looks like he just sent some inappropriate text messages out 10-11 years ago?  I mean, he's married and it makes him look like a creep, but he doesn't seem to have actually done anything like Stewart has.

Stewart's social media accounts are all closed/protected now.  Ellis still has his Twitter up and some responses about this are starting to appear.  He seems to be ignoring it or is oblivious to what has happened.
Closing Twitter/Insta accounts in itself isn't that big of a red flag to me, people can be incredibly annoying even if you didn't do shit (as we've seen time and again).
It's not a good place to "engage" any kind of controversy like this, if you're on the receiving end.

But they mention his behavior being known etc etc, so i think more will come out.
So far it's all very vague, the woman with the framed pic i admit left me also a bit :hitler, so the sticking point to me is mostly the sleazy moves with the 16 years old, that's more full on creeper territory.

They didn't give much detail about anything though, so there's not much to say.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #18256 on: June 17, 2020, 12:27:54 PM »

Stay salty era.

So he got paid to do an ad, and that is a problem because...? He even immediately mentions it's a sponsored video.  ???

Meanwhile these bitches spend a week setting up embarrassing |OT|s for free.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #18257 on: June 17, 2020, 12:38:47 PM »

Stay salty era.

So he got paid to do an ad, and that is a problem because...? He even immediately mentions it's a sponsored video.  ???

Meanwhile these bitches spend a week setting up embarrassing |OT|s for free.

AFAIK, literally every 'unboxing' video on YT is with shit they've been sent for free, the only difference here being the scale of the freeby involved, so its pretty fucking arbitrary to decided "oh, yeah, I don't mind someone getting hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of free stuff over the course of a year, but IN ONE GO? Fuck that guy"

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #18258 on: June 17, 2020, 12:39:33 PM »

"Blacklisted from DC comics and a reputation as a shit-stirrer"

Ellis' twitter is mostly an automated repost service for his blog now a days. I don't recall Ellis being super active on Twitter since like 2015 or so.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #18259 on: June 17, 2020, 12:40:55 PM »
it must be great having so little to worry about that you have enough mental energy to get het up about what youtubers do :girlaff
(ice)

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #18260 on: June 17, 2020, 12:49:52 PM »
Wait, I thought mass downvoting a youtube video was tantamount to gamergate style harassment??

paprikastaude

« Reply #18261 on: June 17, 2020, 02:17:56 PM »
Wait, I thought mass downvoting a youtube video was tantamount to gamergate style harassment??

resetti™

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #18262 on: June 17, 2020, 02:26:45 PM »

resetti™

I'm surprised they don't think it's not a good look™ to attack one of very few black tech youtubers

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #18263 on: June 17, 2020, 02:31:33 PM »

resetti™

I'm surprised they don't think it's not a good look™ to attack one of very few black tech youtubers

they already cancelled him

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18264 on: June 17, 2020, 02:34:59 PM »

resetti™

along those same lines

https://www.resetera.com/threads/aunt-jemima-to-be-rebranded-after-131-years.229426/

is now really the best time to have fewer BIPOC in the supermarket aisles?

there are already only like 5 BIPOC mascots out there and they're ALL problematic for one reason or another

can we get some rebranding out here, increase blackness while we're shopping?  can frosted mini wheats roll out a cartoon black man, coca cola add a black hand that just finished calligraphing the logo

isn't it time for orville redenblacker
Uncle

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #18265 on: June 17, 2020, 02:46:12 PM »

:dead

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #18266 on: June 17, 2020, 03:43:39 PM »

resetti™

along those same lines

https://www.resetera.com/threads/aunt-jemima-to-be-rebranded-after-131-years.229426/

is now really the best time to have fewer BIPOC in the supermarket aisles?

there are already only like 5 BIPOC mascots out there and they're ALL problematic for one reason or another

can we get some rebranding out here, increase blackness while we're shopping?  can frosted mini wheats roll out a cartoon black man, coca cola add a black hand that just finished calligraphing the logo

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1273072852519079937
©@©™

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #18268 on: June 17, 2020, 04:41:40 PM »
mmmmm yeah gimme the Microsoft Xbox product synergy

paprikastaude

« Reply #18269 on: June 17, 2020, 04:43:47 PM »
Enter me, CEO-sama  :uguu

paprikastaude

« Reply #18270 on: June 17, 2020, 05:07:18 PM »

resetti™

they already cancelled him

Quote from: Kaizer, post: 35928729, member: 381

This dude identifies more with being a YTber than being Black. I don't mean to sound harsh, but he's continually chucked aside statements about race and social issues in order to not rock the boat with his audience. Not only that, he stood up for PDP when he shouted the n-word during a stream.

He's a coward, fuck him and his pathetic statement.

Preach, have never really liked the dude all that much to be honest. It's always been a shame how he's never really spoken up on political issues or anything remotely dealing with race given his success, platform, etc.

:jeanluc

"fuck you black boy, if you don't say what we tell you"

resetti ™

Averon

« Reply #18271 on: June 17, 2020, 06:10:24 PM »
They already see MKBHD as a cowardly House Negro, so them mass down voting his videos is justified in their eyes.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #18274 on: June 17, 2020, 06:38:45 PM »
From the buick/umkbhd thread.

Also, I'm pretty sure they didn't actually give him a car, it was just loan out, like more car reviewers out there.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 06:43:19 PM by Cauliflower Of Love »

stufte

« Reply #18275 on: June 17, 2020, 07:03:25 PM »
It's ok to call someone a race traitor (or coon, uncle tom, etc.) if they don't toe the line. Apparently.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #18276 on: June 17, 2020, 07:16:37 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #18277 on: June 17, 2020, 07:21:37 PM »
Microsoft: "We'll buy 6 studios, invest $4 trillion into the XCloud and take a $500 loss on each Xbox sold!"

Nintendo: "Uh... shit it's November already... here's a New Pokemon Snap and Super Mario 64 running at 720p. Also a Switch in Mario Colors"

NPD: NINTENDO OUTSELLS SONY AND MICROSOFT 10:1  8)
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #18278 on: June 17, 2020, 08:11:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/opinion-on-the-term-coconut.229957/

its racist as fuck, but given era love to dance right on that line with their "its how we police our own" bullshit I expect some hardcore downplaying apologia ITT

Snoopycat_

« Reply #18279 on: June 17, 2020, 10:11:56 PM »
Ree continues to show empathy towards people struggling through tough times

Welp those people reap what they sow. Keep on voting for people who don't give a shit about you or maintaining a social safety net. They will probably keep voting for them too

https://www.resetera.com/threads/this-kentucky-unemployment-line-is-insane.229951/

Rman

« Reply #18280 on: June 17, 2020, 10:15:55 PM »
"British/Scottish comic book writer is a creepy weirdo"

:pika

I’m always surprised when these fan girls, who have clear one on one relationships via email or whatever, over years with these guys honestly shocked that these guys want to get laid lol.

Not defending the creepiness, but how naive can you be?

Do they think these writers want to talk Joseph Campbell with you lol.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #18281 on: June 18, 2020, 12:43:16 AM »

This totally would be a good name for Gus. :lawd

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #18282 on: June 18, 2020, 12:56:23 AM »
Man, this forum has a lot of double standards..

User banned (permanent): inflammatory false equivalence around police brutality and racism; account in junior phase

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cop-encounters-the-sting-of-oppression-while-trying-to-get-food.229432/post-37234228
sigh

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #18284 on: June 18, 2020, 01:09:39 AM »
Mike:
https://twitter.com/RiffTrax/status/1273303744793411585

Cheebo:
Quote from: Cheebo
Have we identified why we should condemn Mike Nelson though?
His favorite website [from a decade plus old interview] that he reads daily is a MAGA site that is mostly just articles praising Trump and Tucker Carlson or trashing BLM.

Good people do not consume this sort of media proudly.
What has he said on any of that though?
Nothing in his statement. He has openly declared he is a conservative Republican and reads alt-right websites. He notably did not disavow any of that in his statement.

Nelson is undoubtedly still right-wing given he has openly bragged about it in the past and on the podcast. I think people forget he has been on this podcast many times and was openly right-wing.

Going "hey I am not racist!" doesn't excuse his extreme right-wing ideology which he has previously proudly declared.
I guess my point is there hasn't been anything to discard him.
How is making racist Muslim jokes not enough to discard him? How is him openly supporting Trump not enough to discard him?
51 minutes in, Mike says he won't wear a mask, and if anyone asks, "I'll jut say I'm Muslim and it's against my religion."

HO.
LEE.
SHIT.
Mike Nelson makes offensive comment about muslims, peddles in corona conspiracy theories, and supports Trump.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 01:45:52 AM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

« Reply #18285 on: June 18, 2020, 05:19:45 AM »
today in canceling is NOT a thing:
For those looking to drop her, here are the shows she has written for and/or produced.

A.N.T. Farm
Parks and Recreation
Kroll Show
Transparent
Childrens Hospital
Silicon Valley
The Good Place
An Emmy for Megan
The Simpsons

spoiler (click to show/hide)
is this the show with Ted 'wear Blackface while dating a black woman' Danson?
[close]
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 05:24:39 AM by benjipwns »

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #18286 on: June 18, 2020, 05:57:26 AM »
Zwarte ted  ;)
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18287 on: June 18, 2020, 05:57:26 AM »
Can a person truly change after being this level of offensively stupid? I don't think so.
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #18288 on: June 18, 2020, 05:59:32 AM »
I remember that hoochies tweets get RT’d all over the place back in the day :lol
(ice)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18290 on: June 18, 2020, 06:50:37 AM »
Should I be afraid of googling MST3K?

Quote from: RetroMG
Quote from: ElectricBlanketFire
(Kind of) funny side-story, I showed this short once to a girl I was dating, and she somehow missed that all of the jokes about sexism in this short are... jokes. She thought, for example, that the line "most houses don't have maids... they have daughters" was dead serious and was incredibly upset that I found the whole thing funny. We had to stop and sort the whole thing out. (She still didn't find MST3K funny even after she knew that they were poking fun at the sexism of the era.)
Uncle

Snoopycat_

« Reply #18291 on: June 18, 2020, 06:50:47 AM »
Oh Jeez, call the corporate defence force, some madman has called a game generic

Third person action adventure? Check
Cinematic style? Check
Detective (focus) mode? Check
Dull sidequests? Check
Shoehorned RPG mechanics? Looting? Crafting? Check check aaand check

I'm sure this is some kind of shitposting bot.

Horizon is probably my favorite game of this generation. It legitimately surprises me that people are constantly acting like its bad.

It's got the best fucking story of the entire generation, IMO.

This feels like bait.

Some people just don't appreciate art. I respect your take on it though

One of the best games ever made. period.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/lttp-horizon-zeroed-on-generic-formulaic-open-world.229990/

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #18292 on: June 18, 2020, 07:03:21 AM »
Should I be afraid of googling MST3K?

Being afraid to Google something.

:beli

Not shocked they are using an avatar from a Marvel movie.  No media can be consumed unless it comes from our benevolent overlords.

benjipwns

« Reply #18293 on: June 18, 2020, 07:24:54 AM »
Just to add context to her Simpsons contribution, Amram was part of the writers' room boys' club for only a year penning two scripts in total... the polarizing Bart vs. Itchy & Scratchy - which I enjoyed largely due to it being showrun by Matt Selman; it cheesed off a bunch of online incels and has been thoroughly trashed on IMDB with a 4.5 user score which, I believe is the 2nd lowest in the show's history after Lisa Goes Gaga - and Crystal Blue-Haired Persuasion - which was soundly forgotten almost immediately after it aired due to being thoroughly unremarkable.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #18294 on: June 18, 2020, 07:28:45 AM »
Can a person truly change after being this level of offensively stupid? I don't think so.
Prison should be for rehabilitation!
But also
You don't come back from an edgy joke!

I guess you can fix a murderer, but not a comedian.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #18295 on: June 18, 2020, 07:30:24 AM »
Words are violence donald :wag
(ice)

benjipwns

« Reply #18296 on: June 18, 2020, 07:32:57 AM »
With the prisons emptied of capitalisms victims we'll finally be able to put these so-called comedians, YouTubers, and capital-G Gamers where they belong.

benjipwns

« Reply #18297 on: June 18, 2020, 07:35:55 AM »
In the ground.

BisMarckie

« Reply #18298 on: June 18, 2020, 07:36:14 AM »
Throw them under the jail!

Pissy F Benny