Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3136132 times)

Boredfrom

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #23100 on: August 05, 2020, 10:33:55 PM »
Like half the reason street fighter 5 was able to turn things around from its disastrous launch was due to the metric fuck ton of skins for all the female characters. They made a whole lot of money just from people buying skins. It would be hilarious if Capcom listened to these ree parasites and then watched as street fighter 6 turbo flopped.

it happened to dead or alive. DOA6 sold half as much as DOA5 because the producers tried to appeal to people who don't buy, play or watch fighting games. They abandoned the game shortly after release. DOA5 got updates for years and years after its release.

Didn’t DOA6 have a pretty awful DLC system?

it was the same system as DOA5, and that's the one that made them a fuck ton of money. players will buy shit tons of overpriced skins as long as the skins look good and there's a lot of variety.

I heard it was actually kind of worse (hair color DLC).

DJ Bedroom

« Reply #23101 on: August 05, 2020, 11:11:46 PM »
Anyone else notice era has slowed way the fuck down the past few weeks? Outside of crazy shit MS or Sony does/says, there's not a lot of activity

Averon

« Reply #23102 on: August 05, 2020, 11:30:04 PM »
I'm surprised that Cammy thread isn't a grave yard already. I'm sure the usual suspects hung up on sexy fictional characters are furiously hitting the report button as we speak.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #23103 on: August 05, 2020, 11:30:41 PM »
fuck this guy

Boredfrom

« Reply #23104 on: August 05, 2020, 11:58:37 PM »
Speaking of concerned Leftists, obviously none of them would object to watching Mulan 2020 through free means during a time of pandemic

Why would you want to watch this film to begin with?

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #23105 on: August 06, 2020, 12:15:35 AM »
So... literally... all she does is mimics him? Where's the funny? :Seinfeld

Toilet4U, an update

https://twitter.com/MythAddict/status/1291096743648604160
https://twitter.com/tweedsm8/status/1291093566824091648

The responses that aren't on Matt's tweet are just :snoop -level.

Speaking of concerned Leftists, obviously none of them would object to watching Mulan 2020 through free means during a time of pandemic, record unemployment, lack of access to public infrastructure specifically targeting minorities and poor folks, significant decrease of mental health etc. right?

Because "ponying up" and getting excited about the ability to have the privelege of a $30 movie rental layered under the streaming service of one of the biggest corporations in the world is squarely a "Left" position to take.

Of course this is out of line to the takes of out-of-touch Los Angeles influencers they inform their lives on

https://twitter.com/GameOverGreggy/status/1291039508247412737

https://twitter.com/JoelRubin_/status/1291052271204069377

I dunno if you've seen the RedLetterMedia video about it but I disagree with them on the price (they support it), but I agree with their logic (it's good for families, but sucks for singles).

thisismyusername

« Reply #23106 on: August 06, 2020, 12:26:08 AM »
Oh, I don't give a shit about the recession in the discussion: I'll agree with you that $30 is too expensive and that former IGN/Kindafunny dude is just dumb because he's living in L.A.. Anywhere outside of California, Seattle, NYC, etc. big cities: $30 for a movie ticket is fucking absurd. It's about $15 here for ONE during a non-matinee time, possibly $20.

Onward was $20 on Google Play (to rent was $15 IIRC?) back in June. $30 is just crazy, recession or not, for a 72-hour 24-hour-when-first-start-watching "rental" on your own pipe.

thisismyusername

« Reply #23107 on: August 06, 2020, 12:28:47 AM »
That said: As much as I wanted to see Black Widow in theaters, I'd pay $5-10 to rent it on my own internet connection.

ShutUp

« Reply #23108 on: August 06, 2020, 12:32:12 AM »
The price hike for in theater movie tickets, whenever the hell we get to do that again, will be insane if this Disney experiment with Mulan is a success. Can't fucking wait!

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #23109 on: August 06, 2020, 12:43:10 AM »
maybe the funko pops do need to be poisoned :thinking

Boredfrom

« Reply #23110 on: August 06, 2020, 01:12:23 AM »
Is fucking crazy to me that you guys pay $10+ for a movie ticket, let alone a Internet rental.

Cryo

« Reply #23111 on: August 06, 2020, 01:12:57 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/soap-dodger-the-doctor-that-has-not-showered-with-soap-for-5-years.262590/

Not the best thread for a gaming forum considering what fighting game tournaments smell like, though of course most are gonna roll past the fact that simply not showering in the first place is one of the reasons tournaments have that vibe, regardless of whether or not you're stripping your skin with soap.

FWIW I wash my hair once every 3-4 weeks and have been doing so for 10 years without my hair getting as oily as it would back in high school when i used shampoo daily, so I'm sort of on board with the idea that there's a shit ton of marketing in skincare that is beyond what's actually needed.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #23112 on: August 06, 2020, 01:16:20 AM »
These people do realize that’s ok to like sex and sexy things right?
Take a load of on this guy.

ShutUp

« Reply #23113 on: August 06, 2020, 02:29:11 AM »
Ticket for me costs ten bucks but more often than not just wait to go until the following Tuesday when its only 5 bucks.

Surreal to not have been in a theater for close to five months now. Going to be weird going the first time back whenever theaters open again.

blame space

« Reply #23114 on: August 06, 2020, 02:35:21 AM »
pay to watch moving images brehs

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #23115 on: August 06, 2020, 02:41:15 AM »
Cammy's butt [is] part of the character
People NEED to stop saying this. Goddamn that's weird.

Iconic visuals & archetypical design in a fighting game ? Give me intricate lore and deep stories any day.
 :itagaki

When you say a female character's ass is iconic design and are protective of it even though the story of the character isn't consistent with the design, you're so close to understanding one of the prevalent problems of fighting games.

Also...

Why are people acting like if she has a different default outfit her ass vanishes?
It doesn't, I like some others I'm sure just appreciate a nice finely crafted ass.

User banned (2 months): sexism and trolling over multiple posts, previous infractions for sexism
ὕβρις

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #23116 on: August 06, 2020, 03:00:36 AM »

Also...

Why are people acting like if she has a different default outfit her ass vanishes?
It doesn't, I like some others I'm sure just appreciate a nice finely crafted ass.

User banned (2 months): sexism and trolling over multiple posts, previous infractions for sexism

MK really gets a 'most improved' award in design. It's incredible

https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-will-a-street-fighter-6-do-away-with-cammys-gratuitous-ass-shots.262509/post-41755998

LOL, mk11 looks like shit.  Is she an alien from some 70's version of Dr. SpaceTime?

How is that better "design?"  It's not!

Who knows how many fucking years of clothing design it takes to become a designer of Victoria's Secret but I assume a lot.  Lot's of talent and a large portfolio.  But once again Era reduces "design" to mean yards of cloth.

It's only 2 feet by 2.5 feet?  What a horrible painting.

Art is totally lost on them.  That's why they think MCU is great because of the numerous plot elements.  The more twists the better.  They are such literally minded people.
sigh

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #23117 on: August 06, 2020, 03:05:35 AM »
Quote from: Modal Soul, post: 41760747, member: 18976
This is irking me bad man.

THEY LITERALLY REDESIGNED A HANDFUL OF MEN CHARACTERS!

Birdie got a redesign, Ken got a redesign, Cody got a redesign, Guile got a redesign, Dhalsim got a redesign, and Sagat even got one! If these guys can get new fresh designs whether good, bad, or just okay, why in the Hell can't the women cast get cool new designs to fit that trend??

I am so sick and tired of people using their fucking horniness as justification sometimes dude! You're horny! Cool! Whatever! I don't care, man! Maybe I just wanna see cool women characters with awesome designs?? I mean Hell, give me Mitsuko the Boar from Bloody Roar! Something!
Margs

BIONIC

« Reply #23118 on: August 06, 2020, 03:38:50 AM »
Quote from: Dice, post: 41720052, member: 2688
We're talking about pervasive and enduring sexism in an industry well known for it.  I know you're trying to be funny, but if the entirety of last month, listing a bunch of pro players and industry professionals as serious sexual harassers doesn't tell you anything, then you are part of the problem.  Not caring a god damn about how women are depicted in games has funny ways of making these ideas apparent in real life in people's general attitudes about the subject.
Quote from: Messofanego, post: 41761695, member: 1159
Right? People want to divorce all of this from real world actions and consequences.

Motherfucker your parents bought you a wife.
Margs

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #23119 on: August 06, 2020, 04:20:24 AM »
I feel like the 9/11 truther people were a root of a lot of this. There were always conspiracies before, like JFK or the moon landing, there were even Columbine conspiracy people, but after 9/11 we've got Sandy Hook truthers, anti-vax, and all the current stuff. You can blame the internet, and that certainly plays a part, but I think 9/11 really either broke us or just exposed/deepened the shit that had always been there.

Someone needs to do his homework. There's plenty of quack science and conspiracy theories pre-9/11. Antivax is older than that.
ὕβρις

SmokyDave

« Reply #23120 on: August 06, 2020, 04:45:02 AM »
Ah shit, the lizard people are removing all traces of older conspiracy theories  :(

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #23121 on: August 06, 2020, 04:59:51 AM »
Icke has been exposing The Cult for more than 30 years :rash
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 05:12:39 AM by Piss Benoit »
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23122 on: August 06, 2020, 05:22:04 AM »

Also...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-will-a-street-fighter-6-do-away-with-cammys-gratuitous-ass-shots.262509/post-41755998
(Image removed from quote.)

LOL, mk11 looks like shit.  Is she an alien from some 70's version of Dr. SpaceTime?

Who knows how many fucking years of clothing design it takes to become a designer of Victoria's Secret but I assume a lot.  Lot's of talent and a large portfolio.  But once again Era reduces "design" to mean yards of cloth.

Art is totally lost on them.  That's why they think MCU is great because of the numerous plot elements.  The more twists the better.  They are such literally minded people.
The Mona Lisa is overrated. 'De Nachtwacht' is far more impressive.

🤴

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #23123 on: August 06, 2020, 05:32:28 AM »
Quote from: gitrektali, post: 41763360, member: 40232

I think MK 11 has the best character designs/costumes in any modern fighting game. It's pretty commendable given how awful some of the costumes were in the past few titles.

really out here trying to argue ROBES AND HIGHHEELS fighter 11 has better designs than fucking street fighter :neogaf

the reason cammy and chun keep staying relatively the same is because akiman pixelated fucking solid gold into sf2 with both of them. that shit is fucking iconic. in 20 years no one is gonna remember shit about how kitana looked in mk11 but they're still gonna know what chun li looks like

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #23124 on: August 06, 2020, 05:38:06 AM »

Also...

The Mona Lisa is overrated. 'De Nachtwacht' is far more impressive.

Da Vinci? more like da shiti :rodney
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #23125 on: August 06, 2020, 05:38:35 AM »
Mortal Nakhtwakht
ὕβρις

BIONIC

« Reply #23126 on: August 06, 2020, 05:47:16 AM »
Quote from: gitrektali, post: 41763360, member: 40232

I think MK 11 has the best character designs/costumes in any modern fighting game. It's pretty commendable given how awful some of the costumes were in the past few titles.

really out here trying to argue ROBES AND HIGHHEELS fighter 11 has better designs than fucking street fighter :neogaf

the reason cammy and chun keep staying relatively the same is because akiman pixelated fucking solid gold into sf2 with both of them. that shit is fucking iconic. in 20 years no one is gonna remember shit about how kitana looked in mk11 but they're still gonna know what chun li looks like

Women that are dressed “modestly” enough that they can have a WWE women’s match in Saudi Arabia = good design
Margs

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #23127 on: August 06, 2020, 05:50:56 AM »
Just to quote and underline this part if any developer from Capcom ever read these. Fuck those people. Inclusiveness sells more.

:salute
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #23128 on: August 06, 2020, 06:17:44 AM »

:derp

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2020-ot7-good-trouble.262026/post-41756367

Edit : And PoliERA didn't even pick up on the "gender" facet, apart from missing the point.
 :neogaf
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 06:35:47 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Averon

« Reply #23129 on: August 06, 2020, 06:36:08 AM »
I can't believe that they believe that MK dressing their women more conservatively in anyway is linked to its sales in any meaningful fashion. Also, I don't believe for a second the people whining about this are regular SF players or former SF players that would play the game more/pick the game back up if SF followed MK with their female characters. They are puritans that view sexiness as inherently misogynistic and want it wiped out from AAA games and even niche games aimed at weebs.

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #23130 on: August 06, 2020, 06:51:39 AM »
It gives me full body cringe just thinking about a street fighter where everyone wears dumbass Netherealm Software Armor Robes N' Heels

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #23131 on: August 06, 2020, 07:53:08 AM »
Yeah but what’s the deal with the default costume? It’s quite literally a green bathing suit. We’re used to it and some think it’s iconic etc but that doesn’t mean that it isn’t strange. Imagine if all the men had speedoes as their default costume.

:expert

ὕβρις

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #23132 on: August 06, 2020, 07:53:35 AM »
I can't believe that they believe that MK dressing their women more conservatively in anyway is linked to its sales in any meaningful fashion.

if the costume designs have no effect on sales either way then they'll say dress them conservatively anyway since in a vacuum it's just culturally better
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #23133 on: August 06, 2020, 08:33:27 AM »
Icke has been exposing The Cult for more than 30 years :rash

Yeah, this documentary by Jon Ronson where he was interviewed about lizard people aired in april 2001 in the UK, so he was already prominent well before then
https://www.bitchute.com/video/bILIvzqdhJI/

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #23134 on: August 06, 2020, 08:51:22 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ms-no-plans-to-change-xbox-live-gold.262401/post-41778258

ResetEra can be very negative, I agree, but just take a take a look at some of the responses to his tweets:

- ReseteraForum is the cesspool of the internet. They left GAF to make a website that is a billion times worse and full of racist hate.

- just ignore that pedophile forum.

- reset era are literal left wing nazi scum

- not only that. But also as safehaven for pedophile leftie scum on the internet

Calling ResetEra a hate forum, with the incredible amount of work that mods do, specially on "etcetera", to keep it free of hate, is just Vile.

I'm sorry but is just vile

:era

Resetera is full of hate, it's just hate they agree with

Clockwork5

« Reply #23135 on: August 06, 2020, 08:58:04 AM »
Twitter is good as a curated rss feed, not a great place for discussions. Too open.
:maduro

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #23136 on: August 06, 2020, 09:21:21 AM »
How quick they're to forget that they literally chased that digital foundry guy off their forum

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #23137 on: August 06, 2020, 09:39:26 AM »

What the hell... there's a tiny bit of cleavage! That's just ridiculous, how could people in 16th century Italy be so sexist with their depiction of women? Leonardo DaVinci, I DEMAND you cover her up with a burka, STAT.

:exxy :exxy :exxy
^_^

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23138 on: August 06, 2020, 09:42:25 AM »
Yeah but what’s the deal with the default costume? It’s quite literally a green bathing suit. We’re used to it and some think it’s iconic etc but that doesn’t mean that it isn’t strange. Imagine if all the men had speedoes as their default costume.

:expert

Yeah, imagine!

Maybe try playing the games you're spewing nonsense about, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
ど助平

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #23140 on: August 06, 2020, 10:33:11 AM »
Speaking of concerned Leftists, obviously none of them would object to watching Mulan 2020 through free means during a time of pandemic

Why would you want to watch this film to begin with?

Pretty much the only reason I want to is because of Donnie Yen.  But I'm not paying $30 to watch him in a beer money role.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23141 on: August 06, 2020, 10:33:28 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-will-a-street-fighter-6-do-away-with-cammys-gratuitous-ass-shots.262509/page-8#post-41760747
Quote from: Modal Soul
I am so sick and tired of people using their fucking horniness as justification sometimes dude! You're horny! Cool! Whatever! I don't care, man! Maybe I just wanna see cool women characters with awesome designs?? I mean Hell, give me Mitsuko the Boar from Bloody Roar! Something!

Awesome designs like Cammy! :awesome

https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-will-a-street-fighter-6-do-away-with-cammys-gratuitous-ass-shots.262509/page-8#post-41767239
Quote from: Crumpo
That poll, smh...people are pretty trash.

Iconic ass shots? Seriously? It won't change the core gameplay one bit but will make fighting game players look a bit less like creeps.

No, I think not having all the 'pro' players turn out to be sexual predators/pedos will make them look a bit less like creeps.  :doge

Quote from: Crumpo
Fighting games really need a kick in the ass to bring them up to modern standards of decency.

Like the costume designs in that last superbowl halftime show that Era was reeeeeeeeeeeee'ing over?

:exxy

https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-will-a-street-fighter-6-do-away-with-cammys-gratuitous-ass-shots.262509/page-8#post-41775099
Quote from: Death Penalty
Quote from: Tomo815
Quote from: remz
It's also tenous to link the designs to high sales, seeing as MK still sold buckets when it looked like trashy garbage, i think you could also argue MK11's high sales are due to it's brutal, disgusting, misanthropic violence.
Agreed. Its ironic to take MK as good example when the violence on display is so disgusting.
No it isn't. They're not at all related.

Booty cheeks: :nope :exxy

Ultra-violence and disgusting gore: :ohyeah :mouf
ど助平

Kraftwerk

« Reply #23142 on: August 06, 2020, 10:34:47 AM »
 :neogaf

https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-should-actively-campaign-for-animal-crossing-new-horizons-for-goty-heres-why.262995/

We Should Actively Campaign for Animal Crossing New Horizons for GOTY: Here's Why

the shilling on era is getting out of control

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #23143 on: August 06, 2020, 10:38:19 AM »
The dicksuckery going in the mulan thread is amazing.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/mulan-to-release-on-disney-on-september-4th-for-29-99-in-the-us-update-fee-provides-ongoing-early-access-to-subscribers.261810/page-19

I don't know how they're excited for this movie after the trailers. Maybe they're all just starving for something high budget
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 10:47:13 AM by HaughtyFrank »

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #23144 on: August 06, 2020, 10:39:22 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/just-found-out-cracker-platters-are-called-charcuteries.262701/

Ree is full of hicks apparently.

No, they're man-babies who have the tastes of a 2 year old.  Any food thread on there shows it.  If it's not tendies and ranch, they all go "ewww gross".

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #23145 on: August 06, 2020, 10:41:49 AM »
How quick they're to forget that they literally chased that digital foundry guy off their forum

Both of them

Kraftwerk

« Reply #23146 on: August 06, 2020, 10:44:58 AM »

Both of them

wtf really?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #23148 on: August 06, 2020, 10:46:29 AM »

Both of them

wtf really?

Dictator and Dark10X both peaced the fuck out calling them a shower of cunts (paraphrased slightly)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23149 on: August 06, 2020, 10:48:41 AM »

Both of them

wtf really?

Dictator and Dark10X both peaced the fuck out calling them a shower of cunts (paraphrased slightly)

Do you have the thread where Dictator called them out?
ど助平

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #23150 on: August 06, 2020, 10:54:51 AM »

:kermit

BIONIC

« Reply #23151 on: August 06, 2020, 11:13:33 AM »
Dictator just posted in the Horizon PC impressions thread.

They did, however, chase off Imran because someone made fun of his Twitter avatar in the Avengers beta impression thread. No, seriously.
Margs

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23152 on: August 06, 2020, 11:16:22 AM »
They did, however, chase off Imran because someone made fun of his Twitter avatar in the Avengers beta impression thread. No, seriously.

LINK!!!
:rage
ど助平

BIONIC

« Reply #23153 on: August 06, 2020, 11:20:04 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/marvels-avengers-beta-impressions.262239/page-9#post-41718474

Quote from: Imran, post: 41718474, member: 28
Anyway, I actually said I liked the game after changing my perspective on what it's supposed to be but I'm not going to sit here and get made fun of for answering questions about it, so y'all have a nice day.

Start from post 340 to see the “drama.“
Margs

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #23154 on: August 06, 2020, 11:21:06 AM »
It's like a 50/50 chance for industry peeps to either learn to hate RE or to get cancelled by RE

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23155 on: August 06, 2020, 11:30:32 AM »
TEH DRAMA

https://www.resetera.com/threads/marvels-avengers-beta-impressions.262239/page-7#post-41711988
Quote from: dex3108
https://twitter.com/imranzomg/status/1291086340088446976
https://twitter.com/imranzomg/status/1291086341598453760
https://twitter.com/imranzomg/status/1291088184017686529
Quote from: Dalek
Does this dude ever like anything? I don’t know him but everytime I see a tweet of his he’s always complaining.
Quote from: Imran
no never, zero video games, why does he even play them
Quote from: Cosmic Voyager
Regardless of his opinions on things, the way he phrases things always rubs me the wrong way. Very snarky and precious all the time.

He seems like a good guy in general, but I just struggle to listen whenever he's on KindaFunny shows

User Banned (2 Weeks) - Trolling & Hostility across numerous posts
(Edited post- original was "The smirk on his Twitter cartoon doesn’t help either.")
He seems like a very nice person.
Quote from: Imran
Anyway, I actually said I liked the game after changing my perspective on what it's supposed to be but I'm not going to sit here and get made fun of for answering questions about it, so y'all have a nice day.
User Banned (3 Days) - Hostility
Quote from: Kalasai
Matchmaking terrible ? The game is literally only open to the press. This sort of comment is trash. How you can be so stupid ?

"The smirk on his Twitter cartoon doesn’t help either."
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23156 on: August 06, 2020, 11:34:28 AM »
And to be fair to the reply that started it-
Does this dude ever like anything? I don’t know him but everytime I see a tweet of his he’s always complaining.

This is on Imran's Twitter feed:
https://twitter.com/imranzomg/status/1291254251939799041

:lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23157 on: August 06, 2020, 11:36:31 AM »
https://twitter.com/imranzomg/status/1291152993052758019

Did he just say that Cammy's ass = personality!?
:drudge
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 11:42:43 AM by bork »
ど助平

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #23159 on: August 06, 2020, 11:40:04 AM »
Maybe hes an