Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3207981 times)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #40080 on: March 23, 2021, 07:27:04 PM »
reddit admins attempt damage control: https://www.reddit.com/r/ModSupport/comments/mbqgx2/a_clarification_on_actioning_and_employee_names/

We’ve heard various concerns about a recent action taken and wanted to provide clarity.

Earlier this month, a Reddit employee was the target of harassment and doxxing (sharing of personal or confidential information). Reddit activated standard processes to protect the employee from such harassment, including initiating an automated moderation rule to prevent personal information from being shared. The moderation rule was too broad, and this week it incorrectly suspended a moderator who posted content that included personal information. After investigating the situation, we reinstated the moderator the same day. We are continuing to review all the details of the situation to ensure that we protect users and employees from doxxing -- including those who may have a public profile -- without mistakenly taking action on non-violating content.

Content that mentions an employee does not violate our rules and is not subject to removal a priori. However, posts or comments that break Rule 1 or Rule 3 or link to content that does will be removed. This is no different from how our policies have been enforced to date, but we understand how the mistake highlighted above caused confusion.

We are continuing to review all the details of the situation.

comments:

Speaking as a mod of /r/ukpolitics,

The moderation rule was too broad, and this week it incorrectly suspended a moderator who posted content that included personal information.

Could you please explain why the name of your employee on a news article from a prominent publication is classed as personal information?

(not to mention it was a one line out of the entire article)

Edit: It's not even one line. It's two words. The person's name. Who was a prominent (although minor) member of two UK political parties.

Edit 2: Just for absolute clarity, this was the article posted which got our mod banned. Read the second to last paragraph. It doesn't even mention that the person works for Reddit. There is absolutely nothing that would tie this person to a Reddit account. This clarification is disingenuous.

On Reddit there's this thing about public figures where usually like if you are in a news article or something it becomes fair game to post the name or something.

We, as moderators, have operated on this assumption for years because well, it doesn't make much sense to say "Joe Biden" is doxing or whatever.
Yep, published by a news agency was the yardstick used to decide if someone's info is doxxing or not. Social media links? Not ok. But a news article or wiki page? That's always been fair game. Now the bar's been changed with accounts suspended and comments removed by AEO with no warning. Where's the bar now?
Uncle

« Reply #40081 on: March 23, 2021, 07:37:20 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mass-shooting-at-boulder-colorado-grocery-store-10-confirmed-dead-shooter-in-custody.398200/page-8#post-61392547
Our shit government is too afraid to force white people to wear a fucking mask, y'all think they'll really take white people's guns away.

I'm sorry but not sorry if this bothers you, but fuck white people to hell and back. I'm so fucking sick of their shit.

Wonder how the mod captains, lieutenants etc  will handle this :hmm

Apparently, like so:
User threadbanned: Thread derailment over a series of posts

Fully appreciate the 'series of posts' addition to make it clear there was no action taken based on the initial post itself.  It is interesting that this ban message doesn't say "sensitive thread"; they love to toss that term around so the absence is pretty glaring.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #40082 on: March 23, 2021, 07:39:23 PM »
JOE BIDEN
JOE BIDEN
AIMEE CHALLENOR
DAVID CHALLENOR
JOE BIDEN
ISAMU FUKUI

DOXXING SPREE

benjipwns

« Reply #40083 on: March 23, 2021, 07:41:57 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mass-shooting-at-boulder-colorado-grocery-store-10-confirmed-dead-shooter-in-custody.398200/page-8#post-61392547
Our shit government is too afraid to force white people to wear a fucking mask, y'all think they'll really take white people's guns away.

I'm sorry but not sorry if this bothers you, but fuck white people to hell and back. I'm so fucking sick of their shit.

Wonder how the mod captains, lieutenants etc  will handle this :hmm

Apparently, like so:
User threadbanned: Thread derailment over a series of posts

Fully appreciate the 'series of posts' addition to make it clear there was no action taken based on the initial post itself.  It is interesting that this ban message doesn't say "sensitive thread"; they love to toss that term around so the absence is pretty glaring.
I like how they always ban the person whose post is the start of the derail, not the people who did all the derailing.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #40084 on: March 23, 2021, 07:43:11 PM »
JOE BIDEN
JOE BIDEN
AIMEE CHALLENOR
DAVID CHALLENOR
JOE BIDEN
ISAMU FUKUI

DOXXING SPREE

Uncle

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #40085 on: March 23, 2021, 07:48:45 PM »
Ok, was the Colorado shooter a ResetEra or NeoGAF member?

seriously

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #40086 on: March 23, 2021, 07:52:24 PM »
What makes a thread a "sensitive thread"?

Is it just when someone (or a group of someones) gets butthurt enough about their hypocrisy being pointed out that they smash the report button into oblivion?
Spud

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #40087 on: March 23, 2021, 08:01:54 PM »
What makes a thread a "sensitive thread"?

Is it just when someone (or a group of someones) gets butthurt enough about their hypocrisy being pointed out that they smash the report button into oblivion?

the main thing is you check the upper right corner of the thread for the icon that says "sensitive," which the mods helpfully tag on every sensitive thread, that way you know it's a thread not to make jokes in  :-[
Uncle

FUME5

« Reply #40088 on: March 23, 2021, 08:03:44 PM »
There are no oppressive power structures without white people, think about it morons.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #40089 on: March 23, 2021, 08:10:06 PM »
Threadbanned, huh? How bold.

That's pretty much, "We're not saying you should say that shit, but we understand."

And even that weak piss of an actioning likely had users fuming for taking it.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #40090 on: March 23, 2021, 08:19:29 PM »
FACT CHECK:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-official-myth-debunking-thread.398791/
Just wanted to start a general thread on certain beliefs and opinions that have been put out as facts that have been debunked with new information. Era is pretty good at pointing these out but there are some statements floating around in threads that are factually incorrect.

Mythbusting you will never see on Reeeeeesetera

Mission Statement

Since its founding in late 2017, ResetEra has been an inviting (lies - female members and minority groups are leaving in droves. Also, don't mention that you might be politically centrist) bonfire at the crossroads (lies - it caters to a niche crowd) of the gaming industry. Our goal is to provide a modern platform (lies - even thebore has likes) where enthusiasts (lies - they don't even play games and they hate Gamers) and industry professionals (lies - they banned the last industry professional a long time ago) alike will want to talk about all kinds of video games (lies - they banned talking about the biggest game of 2020 and now they are banning talk about the Harry Potter game) -- and everything else under the sun (lies - you can only discuss what the deranged mods deem "suitable" and nothing that paints "the left" in a bad light). Safeguarded by technology (lies), a vigilant staff (more lies - the mods are working 25 hours a day just dealing with the reports, how can they be vigilant?), and some of the toughest registration screening of any public forum (lies - who can't access a private email account these days?), ResetEra has been able to cultivate a highly active (lies - most of the posts are made by a small group of maniacs who will shout you down if you disagree with them. They also ban discussion of "ideologically unpure" topics and thoughts) and passionate community while keeping most trolls and bad actors off of the site (lies - the community itself is constantly complaining about "bad faith actors and trolls).

Today ResetEra is the most popular independent gaming forum on the internet as measured by traffic (lies - if you need this many qualifiers for your boast, it's not really true, is it?). It is also an inclusive space (lies - "I'm sorry but not sorry if this bothers you, but fuck white people to hell and back. I'm so fucking sick of their shit." is an actual quote from today alone) that proudly welcomes members of every gender, ethnicity, and sexual orientation (lies - unless you are a straight white male, asian, Jewish, or any other number of categories). Respect and decency towards each other, regardless of background, is nonnegotiable (lies - try telling them you voted Republican). Posters are expected to enter discussions in good faith (lies - If you qualify as one of the "protected posters" you can shit up every discussion until you get banned and then all you need to do is rouse your secret Discord group to protest on your behalf and you will be reinstated. Or you can just openly re-register with a different username and dive right back in to shitting up the discussion).

In order to maintain the community that we all cherish, moderators are tasked with upholding this mission statement (lies - you will be banned if you bring up this mission statement). The following document aims to provide guidance that can help members be successful posters over the long term (not a lie, but WTF at this insidious groupthink?). Please note that attempting to use the following text as a shield while violating its spirit (or the mission statement) will not protect you (lies- it all depends on whether Nepenthe has had her meds today). We include as much detail here as possible, but it is impossible to cover every subject that might require moderation or every exception that might be made (translation - mods reserve the right to ban/warn you for not answering BOTH the OP's questions about some shitty animu/manga).
Spud

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #40091 on: March 23, 2021, 08:28:07 PM »
 :boring
Uncle

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #40092 on: March 23, 2021, 08:41:24 PM »
this is the problem with the internet now. i remember when digg did their major fuckup reddit was there to pounce, now there are no alternatives as reddit has consumed them all. if you want to talk on a multiple interest forum that isn't just some insular moribund boomer laden vessel of times past, your only option is reddit.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #40093 on: March 23, 2021, 08:46:52 PM »
 :nope

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #40094 on: March 23, 2021, 08:50:26 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/interesting-historical-parallel-and-a-little-ass-puckering-1918-flu-epidemic-then-1919-red-summer-of-white-supremacist-terrorism.398728/
Damn History be omitting so much shit.
Just this. I would have been a very, very different person at 20 if my school teachers had explained even a small percentage of the context for what I was reading in history texts.

History never felt like it was real to me, because it typically makes no goddamned sense when stripped of contextual events and minority viewpoints.
This should be taught in schools. Why am I just learning about this now?
Like how most people (myself included) didn't know the 1921 Tulsa Massacre was a thing until Watchmen came out a couple years back.
Unfortunately, that’s by design. We never really approach history in a “lessons for the future” type of way.
Yeah, me too. Although my American history classes usually amounted to memorizing a bunch of dates about the revolutionary war and seldom much else, so I'm not really surprised how much I have no clue about
Here's my history education up to 1999 in a nutshell, dunno if it missed anything important:
You could have learned about these things at any time if you simply chose to read about them. Stop being passive in your educations. :bolo

Google exists! 
sigh

clothedmacuser

« Reply #40095 on: March 23, 2021, 08:57:37 PM »
I bet the white/syrian media blames it on him being schizophrenic and not his white skin.  Won't somebody think of all the minorities that will be targeted by racist whites because of this.

Oh, and maybe think of the 10 dead.  If you have time.  Wait, what race where they?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 09:02:11 PM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

clothedmacuser

« Reply #40096 on: March 23, 2021, 09:45:37 PM »
Georgia spa shooting suspect Robert Aaron Long, 21, has been appointed a local attorney: J. Daran Burns.

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/atlanta-area-spa-mass-shooting-suspect-gets-an-attorney/?utm_source=mostpopular

I expect Era to rage at this and the usual, "sounds about white," etc.
sigh

Snoopycat_

« Reply #40097 on: March 23, 2021, 10:05:53 PM »
Penguin impersonator J Schreier does his usual schtick of stating the bleedin obvious and acting like it's deep insider knowledge.

The first response -

thanks dad

https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-2021-assume-that-no-release-dates-or-windows-are-certain.398653/

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #40098 on: March 23, 2021, 10:24:20 PM »
Penguin impersonator J Schreier does his usual schtick of stating the bleedin obvious and acting like it's deep insider knowledge.

The first response -

thanks dad

(Image removed from quote.)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-2021-assume-that-no-release-dates-or-windows-are-certain.398653/

Quote from: jschreier
A friendly PSA from your friendly press sneak fuck: if you see headlines like "Halo Infinite delayed out of 2021???" or "Jason Schreier says BOTW2 coming this fall?!?!?!" or really anything involving game release dates that are more than a month or two away, ignore them.

:ego
ど助平

benjipwns

« Reply #40099 on: March 23, 2021, 10:29:55 PM »

Quote from: jschreier
A friendly PSA from your friendly press sneak fuck: if you see headlines like "Halo Infinite delayed out of 2021???" or "Jason Schreier says BOTW2 coming this fall?!?!?!" or really anything involving game release dates that are more than a month or two away, ignore them.

:ego
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge%27s_law_of_headlines

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #40100 on: March 24, 2021, 12:38:34 AM »
Just read an even more detailed summary of Aimee Chancellor's backstory and holy shit. How you get a job at Reddit with that kind of background I will never understand.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #40101 on: March 24, 2021, 01:03:29 AM »
Just read an even more detailed summary of Aimee Chancellor's backstory and holy shit. How you get a job at Reddit with that kind of background I will never understand.

Yeah, when I think Reddit, I think high standards.
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #40102 on: March 24, 2021, 01:35:50 AM »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #40103 on: March 24, 2021, 01:44:36 AM »

Yeah, when I think Reddit, I think high standards.

Well they havn't done anything else that I can remember.

benjipwns

« Reply #40104 on: March 24, 2021, 01:55:12 AM »
User banned (1 month): History of trolling and prior infractions for low effort or bait threads. Posting a trailer for a game this controversial with no comment was clearly intended to provoke. Threadmaking ability revoked.

Potato

• Senior's Member
Spud

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #40106 on: March 24, 2021, 02:46:23 AM »
Having 7 kids because you have a pregnant fetish or because you're a conservative Christian who thinks you're doing god's bidding, to me that's some sick shit. But to each their own.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #40107 on: March 24, 2021, 05:31:44 AM »
User banned (1 month): History of trolling and prior infractions for low effort or bait threads. Posting a trailer for a game this controversial with no comment was clearly intended to provoke. Threadmaking ability revoked.

Posting a trailer for a game this controversial with no comment was clearly intended to provoke.

Then ban the game you clowns. Banning someone for posting a trailer for game a lot of people are obviously curious about is some dumb shit
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 05:36:33 AM by HaughtyFrank »

SmokyDave

« Reply #40108 on: March 24, 2021, 06:03:36 AM »
Post videogame trailer on videogame site - one month ban.

I think they should ban anyone posting promotional media for Smash Bros too, unless somehow anti-blackness is now OK.

Mind you, it's giving rise to some classic era exchanges:
Quote from: Aran
Quote from: Wasted Deer
Surely this is the perfect medium to teach young people?

I agree they probably won’t but instead of this incessant anger and calls for bans maybe there is a way to make it that.
Stop trying to downplay and sideline the issues the game has and read the OP again you vile piece of shit. It's disgusting how some people are willing to defend war criminals but don't bother defending innocent lives like the civilians who lost their lives to the soldiers.
P.S. Go fuck yourself

Nice forum, lovely community. Strong positive values.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 06:10:26 AM by SmokyDave »

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #40109 on: March 24, 2021, 06:37:00 AM »
Just rebrand the game as Six Days in Phalooja, where you battle the fictional “Moozleems.”
Oi Oi

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #40110 on: March 24, 2021, 06:54:59 AM »
reddit admins double down on a second round of damage control with a new sticky:

https://old.reddit.com/r/ModSupport/comments/mbqgx2/a_clarification_on_actioning_and_employee_names/

meanwhile, a bunch of major subreddits all go private so no one can use them until the issue is addressed:

https://www.reddit.com/user/Blank-Cheque/comments/mbmthf/why_is_this_subreddit_private_see_here_for_answers/gryxpb0?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

including some default subs like r/music, major subs like cringetopia, historymemes, pokemongo

on the right you have r/conservative going dark and on the left you have r/yiff doing the same, everyone in solidarity  :-*
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #40111 on: March 24, 2021, 06:56:41 AM »
Post videogame trailer on videogame site - one month ban.

I think they should ban anyone posting promotional media for Smash Bros too, unless somehow anti-blackness is now OK.

Mind you, it's giving rise to some classic era exchanges:
Quote from: Aran
Quote from: Wasted Deer
Surely this is the perfect medium to teach young people?

I agree they probably won’t but instead of this incessant anger and calls for bans maybe there is a way to make it that.
Stop trying to downplay and sideline the issues the game has and read the OP again you vile piece of shit. It's disgusting how some people are willing to defend war criminals but don't bother defending innocent lives like the civilians who lost their lives to the soldiers.
P.S. Go fuck yourself

Nice forum, lovely community. Strong positive values.

Civil Discourse Triumphs™

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #40112 on: March 24, 2021, 06:59:55 AM »

this became relevant again very quickly

Uncle

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #40113 on: March 24, 2021, 07:36:21 AM »
reddit admins double down on a second round of damage control with a new sticky:

https://old.reddit.com/r/ModSupport/comments/mbqgx2/a_clarification_on_actioning_and_employee_names/

meanwhile, a bunch of major subreddits all go private so no one can use them until the issue is addressed:

https://www.reddit.com/user/Blank-Cheque/comments/mbmthf/why_is_this_subreddit_private_see_here_for_answers/gryxpb0?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

including some default subs like r/music, major subs like cringetopia, historymemes, pokemongo

on the right you have r/conservative going dark and on the left you have r/yiff doing the same, everyone in solidarity  :-*

what the dickens is r/yiff
(ice)

SmokyDave

« Reply #40114 on: March 24, 2021, 07:41:53 AM »
That Challenor shite will blow up I reckon. Not on reset though, obviously.

Civil Discourse Triumphs™
See, I'm not big on winning arguments with physical force, but at the same time I'd love to see these cats hold these conversations with a mixed audience in a pub. Lot harder to force your 'point' across when telling someone to fuck off might lose you a few teeth or garner mass disapproval from an audience.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #40115 on: March 24, 2021, 07:58:00 AM »
You know those Karens who are always freaking out in shops? They're just Rees who dared to leave the house

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #40116 on: March 24, 2021, 08:08:02 AM »
Just rebrand the game as Six Days in Phalooja, where you battle the fictional “Moozleems.”

Like in Iron Man

Snoopycat_

« Reply #40117 on: March 24, 2021, 08:22:13 AM »
TV, movies, and other media. The random stranger home invasion scenario where your family is getting tied up and threatened has been long planted in people’s minds. It’s utterly ridiculous, and not how crime or people work.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/mass-shooting-at-boulder-colorado-grocery-store-10-confirmed-dead-shooter-in-custody.398200/page-14

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #40118 on: March 24, 2021, 09:13:22 AM »
Not to mention Richard Speck

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #40119 on: March 24, 2021, 09:20:45 AM »
What is the point of an AR-15? Serious question. What do people use them for? Hunting?

From what I understand, the round they fire leaves a huge mess behind and are poor for hunting. They are purpose built to kill, not wound or injure. That's why they're the go to for mass shootings, random shots rip through people and basically explode their organs.

Lol. This fucking idiot has absolutely no idea what they are talking about.
Spud

BIONIC

« Reply #40120 on: March 24, 2021, 09:43:07 AM »

what the dickens is r/yiff

:nepenthe
Margs

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #40121 on: March 24, 2021, 09:48:47 AM »
:info
(ice)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #40123 on: March 24, 2021, 10:05:14 AM »

:oreilly
Uncle

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #40125 on: March 24, 2021, 10:57:11 AM »
The racist comment “I'm sorry but not sorry if this bothers you, but fuck white people to hell and back. I'm so fucking sick of their shit” received more support than criticism. ‘Fuck white people to hell’ ...And the user only received a thread ban, hours after the incident.
Without getting into the whole white people being victims of racism thing, there isn't anything wrong with that sentiment coming from any POC. That is a legitimate righteous anger, this just isn't necessarily the thread to go into it was the thing if I had to guess, and I don't want to start that whole debate here but I felt it was important to respond to the idea that saying that was somehow bad or lamenting that rhetoric not being punished.

:mike

SmokyDave

« Reply #40126 on: March 24, 2021, 11:16:12 AM »
You can insult a racial group if you please. Should you choose to do so, I would advise you not to complain when the same is done to you. Structural / institutional racism does not excuse interpersonal racism so you can take the power dynamics and slam them into your puckered bunghole. Sweetie.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #40127 on: March 24, 2021, 11:33:33 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/poly-open-relationship-support-thread.259269/page-2

Hi everyone,

I want to post an update. I’ve been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now and we’re very serious. He lived with me and my husband for 4 months while he got back on his feet and it was an amazing experience. Such a tender V poly relationship, I’ve never felt any love like it.

my other update is that I’ve started to fall for this new guy who I have a lot in common with, and he’s falling for me too and he’s also poly. He’s really cool and he’s a very tender person which I find attractive, and he’s also deaf which has been really interesting and humbling to learn about. So I’m on the verge of having a second boyfriend...but this one likely not as serious as my other one, definitely not as much as my husband of course.

so yeah, I guess I’m married, poly, in 3 relationships at 3 different stages, with a pair of them being a V.

Finally some happy news from Resetera.
Oi Oi

clothedmacuser

« Reply #40128 on: March 24, 2021, 11:39:15 AM »
TV, movies, and other media. The random stranger home invasion scenario where your family is getting tied up and threatened has been long planted in people’s minds. It’s utterly ridiculous, and not how crime or people work.

(Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/mass-shooting-at-boulder-colorado-grocery-store-10-confirmed-dead-shooter-in-custody.398200/page-14

When i attended CU Boulder there would be a story twice a month about a girl who talks to a guy a bar and then goes home to sleep.  At some point in the night she wakes up and finds the guy broke into her room. I even knew three girls this happened to and they didn't even bother reporting it so who knows how common it really is.

Thankfully the guy would flee as soon a the girl yelled
sigh

clothedmacuser

« Reply #40129 on: March 24, 2021, 11:46:53 AM »
The argument they're using to dicount that home invasions can lead to rape is rhat most of the time the victim knows their attacker.  Its gotta be comforting to know its an ex boyfriend breaking into your house to sexually assualt you and not some stranger.
sigh

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
« Reply #40130 on: March 24, 2021, 11:58:10 AM »
The argument they're using to dicount that home invasions can lead to rape is rhat most of the time the victim knows their attacker.  Its gotta be comforting to know its an ex boyfriend breaking into your house to sexually assualt you and not some stranger.
Whenever I break into an apartment for rapings, it always slightly pisses me off when I find out the intended target has either moved, or has put on weight since their last insta post.

:{]

Propagandhim

« Reply #40131 on: March 24, 2021, 12:07:19 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/poly-open-relationship-support-thread.259269/page-2

Hi everyone,

I want to post an update. I’ve been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now and we’re very serious. He lived with me and my husband for 4 months while he got back on his feet and it was an amazing experience. Such a tender V poly relationship, I’ve never felt any love like it.

my other update is that I’ve started to fall for this new guy who I have a lot in common with, and he’s falling for me too and he’s also poly. He’s really cool and he’s a very tender person which I find attractive, and he’s also deaf which has been really interesting and humbling to learn about. So I’m on the verge of having a second boyfriend...but this one likely not as serious as my other one, definitely not as much as my husband of course.

so yeah, I guess I’m married, poly, in 3 relationships at 3 different stages, with a pair of them being a V.

:dead

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #40132 on: March 24, 2021, 12:18:53 PM »
This is the forum full of 14 year olds and adult children ( and a guy whose gimmick, one that was tired a decade ago, pretending to be a dog) who give video game companies ‘brilliant’ marketing ‘advice.’ I wouldn’t expect most of you to understand.

:whoo

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #40133 on: March 24, 2021, 12:21:36 PM »
You guys talking about rapes summoned the ghost of Martin Raperman. :dead
©@©™

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #40135 on: March 24, 2021, 12:35:13 PM »

Hi everyone,

:dead

he’s also deaf which has been really interesting and humbling to learn about.

"can you make me a sandwich too"

*ignores*

*swoon*

Blending being accidentally mixing up your emotions and boundaries for your partners, like feeling hurt by what partner A said and having it affect your relationship with partner B. Multiplicity is how one small issue can feel magnified if you’re experiencing small issues at the same time in other relationships.

:doge

Imagine making terms up to explain away being a dickhead.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #40136 on: March 24, 2021, 12:37:01 PM »
Stay for the jingle at the end.

Oi Oi

BIONIC

« Reply #40138 on: March 24, 2021, 12:45:04 PM »
Margs

SmokyDave