Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3135687 times)

Switters

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #45062 on: June 25, 2021, 07:23:28 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ive-been-watching-the-x-files-and-mulder-is-one-problematic-dude.447691/

:mike

:lol :lol :lol

Teenaged 30+ year old men of deep faith walk around their apartments or bedrooms proudly wearing their WTGMBOR (would this get me banned on resetera) bracelets as a reminder to reflect on every thought or action lest they slip into a calcified void of eternal hell.

troll

Propagandhim

« Reply #45063 on: June 25, 2021, 07:30:16 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/good-samaritan-killed-by-colorado-police-responding-to-shooting-in-which-another-officer-was-killed.447715/

:mindblown
this fucking thread...

-Spooky Mulder facts that raise some eyebrows:  Always ready with a pun or a joke when faced with grisly murders (Scully totally enables him here, but if he were a member of the notable video game message board resetera.com he would definitely be banned in any tragic thread for "insensitive commentary")

:omg

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #45064 on: June 25, 2021, 08:17:52 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/good-samaritan-killed-by-colorado-police-responding-to-shooting-in-which-another-officer-was-killed.447715/

this fucking thread...

If only more good guys with guns are there
/s

I’m assuming he’s referring to armed minorities. Can I get clarification?

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #45065 on: June 25, 2021, 09:57:47 AM »

this fucking thread...

Seems like a pretty obvious problem that the police wont be able to tell who is an active shooter and who is a civilian trying to stop that active shooter. Kind of weird that this spirals into the classic cop hating but I guess not much of a surprise

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #45066 on: June 25, 2021, 10:16:34 AM »
More and more I want to quit my job and work in climate science. Something useful. I need to do something instead of reading through report after report of hopelessness. I don’t know where to start though.

:confused

Maybe start by becoming a climate scientist

https://www.resetera.com/threads/upcoming-4000-page-report-from-uns-ipcc-claims-crushing-climate-impacts-to-hit-sooner-than-expected.446963/page-4#post-68118160

Me too! After this coming April I'll try.

After april?  *checks calendar*

:doge

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #45068 on: June 25, 2021, 10:43:39 AM »

this fucking thread...

Seems like a pretty obvious problem that the police wont be able to tell who is an active shooter and who is a civilian trying to stop that active shooter. Kind of weird that this spirals into the classic cop hating but I guess not much of a surprise

That's why they're supposed to yell "drop the weapon" or "hands in the air" though

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #45069 on: June 25, 2021, 11:31:58 AM »
Cyberpunk
COVID
Climate
Critical race theory

The 4 horsemen of the reepocalypse
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #45070 on: June 25, 2021, 03:07:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ive-been-watching-the-x-files-and-mulder-is-one-problematic-dude.447691/

:mike
It's John Dunbar. He's definitely trolling. I like that he gets away with doing this kind of thing constantly because the Reeeeeseterans are too stupid to realise they are being taken for a ride.
Spud

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #45071 on: June 25, 2021, 08:06:58 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/whats-the-deal-with-your-family-tree.448123/

I only acknowledge my black and Native ancestry. The white ancestry thrust upon me by white colonizers raping my ancestors can fuck off

:ltg
Oi Oi

Propagandhim

« Reply #45072 on: June 25, 2021, 09:40:57 PM »
lol thrust

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #45073 on: June 25, 2021, 09:57:14 PM »
Ah, its that fun time where REEEeee conveniently forget everything they scream for...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/derek-chauvin-sentenced-to-22-1-2-years-in-prison-for-killing-george-floyd.448168/

Without further ado:

He still got off whitely.

Nooo, he really didn't. He would have been acquitted or gotten less than 2 decades if that was the case.

22 isn't enough to calm my spirit.

:riot

That a whole lot of ass rape for a piece of shit. I hope you enjoy prison.

1 minute and 2 posts later, Slayven jumps in the thread with a post and makes more posts, but apparently misses the prison rape cheerleader.

It really should be at least over 30 years unless there is no chance of parole? Either way, I hope his prison time is so bad that he needs to be in isolation for all those years.

Kind of light for murder. Hope he gets federal charges to add on.

Should've been more, got off easily fuck the system

Really are some nasty people there. 22 years is above many European countries maximum incarceration time for any single charge.

Don’t worry Derek you won’t have to do 22 years, someone will likely kill you before then if they can get near you…

Case in point.

I noticed that is one of the traits of a right wing nut, the tease that never amounts to anything

:trumps

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #45074 on: June 25, 2021, 09:57:40 PM »

I only acknowledge my black and Native ancestry. The white ancestry thrust upon me by white colonizers raping my ancestors can fuck off

Yay! Self hatred to own the cons!
 :lawd
Spud

Boredfrom

« Reply #45075 on: June 25, 2021, 10:50:27 PM »
This entire thing feels like the Black Mirror episode with Miley Cirus. Goes to show that Mental Health issues in the US are so fucked up beyond the pale that even a millionaire will find themselves in a position of despair.

The IUD thing is a violation of human rights plain and simple. People who were responsible for that should go straight to jail.

“Is like rich people are also humans and not cartoon villians, uh?”

https://www.resetera.com/threads/britney-spears-breaks-her-silence-in-court.447259/page-6

Klelk

« Reply #45076 on: June 26, 2021, 09:44:15 AM »
Chris Avellone responds to getting MeTooed a year later

https://www.resetera.com/threads/chris-avellone-is-an-abusive-abrasive-conniving-sexual-predator-up-now-an-article.231604/page-7

I will never trust or believe any of these men who thank or praise people who doubted claims and had faith in them.

In the incredibly unlikely event that I were ever falsely accused, I would not waver from a Believe Women mantra. I'd be part of a statistic that is lower than many people want you to believe - believing accusers should be the default.

:confused :wut :steel

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #45077 on: June 26, 2021, 10:01:11 AM »
Officer Michael Fanone Injured in Capitol Riots Says 'I Need a Drink' After McCarthy Meeting

https://www.resetera.com/threads/officer-michael-fanone-injured-in-capitol-riots-says-i-need-a-drink-after-mccarthy-meeting.448303/

Why would you care about that bastard? I mean, ACAB aren't they?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 10:05:41 AM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #45078 on: June 26, 2021, 12:40:01 PM »
"I'll take the fall and go to prison, not to upset the statistics".

:salute

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #45079 on: June 26, 2021, 12:41:54 PM »
Officer Michael Fanone Injured in Capitol Riots Says 'I Need a Drink' After McCarthy Meeting

https://www.resetera.com/threads/officer-michael-fanone-injured-in-capitol-riots-says-i-need-a-drink-after-mccarthy-meeting.448303/

McCarthy probably told him the truth, they're all compromised and can't do anything.
🤴

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #45080 on: June 26, 2021, 12:43:09 PM »
theres a new simp gawd :tocry
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #45081 on: June 26, 2021, 02:11:25 PM »
Page 777 :success
🤴

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #45082 on: June 26, 2021, 03:44:59 PM »
Uncle

Boredfrom

« Reply #45083 on: June 26, 2021, 05:14:28 PM »
. I will never trust or believe any of these men who thank or praise people who doubted claims and had faith in them.

In the incredibly unlikely event that I were ever falsely accused, I would not waver from a Believe Women mantra. I'd be part of a statistic that is lower than many people want you to believe - believing accusers should be the default.

lol That is naive as fuck.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #45084 on: June 26, 2021, 05:42:52 PM »

:whatisthis

"Boobeh, why would you say such horrible things about your pop-pop?
Is it to impress those internet people?
Your real friends will like you for who you really are, boobeh! you'll make some one day!"

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #45085 on: June 26, 2021, 06:06:24 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-consider-someone-who-has-a-1-million-net-worth-to-be-rich.448162/

Another poll backfire :success

"$1 million dollars you say comrade? I too struggle against the yoke of oppression"

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #45086 on: June 26, 2021, 07:39:20 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-consider-someone-who-has-a-1-million-net-worth-to-be-rich.448162/

"$1 million dollars you say comrade? I too struggle against the yoke of oppression"
The mental gymnastics hurt my soul.
"well depends on how much your house costs, and how much you spend on bills and..."
Motherfucker, if you're poor you don't have a house, you can't afford to pay the bills, you can't afford to live in an expensive city/area, etc. get real.

Yes, if you have a million dollars you're rich by any reasonable standard, own up to it.
Doesn't mean you're a piece of shit, but stop wanting it both ways.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #45087 on: June 26, 2021, 07:45:51 PM »
The mods by and large are truly horrendous on this board. There are some standouts of good ones but the majority of the current crop as you said inject way too much of their own personal leanings. It’s funny cause most of the OG forum posters from the other place that I’ve grown to be quite fond of all share that sentiment. I try to avoid any thread that I’ll have any real conviction about cause invariably it will be decided that’s a bit too much free speech for a forum. I am very curious who the actual person was that started this place. Things lined up pretty well for them as we were all hoping for an exodus and the first year here was a decent start. Such a shame as there really is no alternative to this place. I just wish it was so much better

:whew

https://www.resetera.com/threads/britney-spears-breaks-her-silence-in-court.447259/page-7#post-68292103

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #45088 on: June 26, 2021, 08:32:36 PM »

FACT CHECK: These are the rare "good cops" out there. As the reason they exist in the first place* is to keep the proles away from self-declared elites, not law enforcement.

*John Quincy Adams' adult son got accosted at the Capitol by some angry taxpayer so they passed a law creating the Capitol Police.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 08:42:52 PM by benjipwns »

Boredfrom

« Reply #45089 on: June 26, 2021, 09:27:39 PM »
They are not wrong to call them out given GOP insistence of Blue Lives Matter.  :yeshrug

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #45090 on: June 26, 2021, 09:36:46 PM »

More confirmation that "Resetera rich" is anyone who has $1 more than them.
Spud

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #45091 on: June 26, 2021, 09:46:35 PM »
We're not talking assets. We're talking net worth.

:crowdlaff
Assets are part of net worth. That's what it means.
Oi Oi

benjipwns

« Reply #45092 on: June 26, 2021, 09:53:55 PM »
That thread is a good example of how ResetERA.com does not cater to American viewpoints but instead invites global perspectives.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #45093 on: June 26, 2021, 09:55:48 PM »
If they can put the house up for sale and in a few weeks or so have a million in bank - that's rich.
A million in the bank, no house, and all the houses cost more than a million. I guess they should live out of their car? At least they're rich.
I believe there is a concept called renting.

Ree financial advisers at work. Sell your paid off house and rent instead.
Oi Oi

benjipwns

« Reply #45094 on: June 26, 2021, 10:08:20 PM »
Reading that thread they really hate people who don't do anything but "make money off money" and it makes me think they'd really hate this dude I know about named Isamu...

benjipwns

« Reply #45095 on: June 27, 2021, 04:25:06 AM »
So I hope all you fuckers that love the "ban tracker" that KF created is useful for you. Good to know what sources you are comfortable using.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #45096 on: June 27, 2021, 04:49:53 AM »
You didn't even quote the best part:

Because they are a bunch of pathetic morons who have nothing better to do than to harass others.

There's been how many suicides of public figures after threads on resetera denigrating them? 3? 4?

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #45097 on: June 27, 2021, 04:53:16 AM »
At this point KF is a more decent place than ResetEra. At the very least they're honest about their bullshit.

"Because they are a bunch of pathetic morons who have nothing better to do than to harass others. They have nothing going for them in life so why not just make others feel worse?"

That's literally the entire modus operandi of ResetEra you dumb fuck. But you fuckers have the gall to think you're the good ones.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #45098 on: June 27, 2021, 04:57:45 AM »
Am I misremembering or did Hecht literally dox someone by providing their resetera user signup information to twitter, leading to the user being harassed at work and home with phonecalls?

« Reply #45099 on: June 27, 2021, 05:01:04 AM »
Hecht is at the farms:
BTW, i see that KF has screenshotted this thread, and yes, you all are a bunch of fucking babies.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #45100 on: June 27, 2021, 05:02:10 AM »
I think it was Stufte they harassed.

Boredfrom

« Reply #45101 on: June 27, 2021, 05:03:27 AM »
At this point KF is a more decent place than ResetEra. At the very least they're honest about their bullshit.

"Because they are a bunch of pathetic morons who have nothing better to do than to harass others. They have nothing going for them in life so why not just make others feel worse?"

That's literally the entire modus operandi of ResetEra you dumb fuck. But you fuckers have the gall to think you're the good ones.

Not really, at least not for the past 4 or 5 years.

Then again, neither RE has the moral high ground to bitch about harassment, doxxing and suicides.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #45102 on: June 27, 2021, 05:15:25 AM »
I think it was Stufte they harassed.

Maybe him too, but I was thinking of this guy:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/eurogamer-troubling-gog-tweets-a-fired-cd-projekt-employee-and-the-spectre-of-gamergate.85429/

Kiwifarms is a trash site... but Hecht probably shouldn't be leading the charge considering he doxxed someone and didn't seem that apologetic about it.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #45103 on: June 27, 2021, 05:17:53 AM »
The ban tracker just skims already publicly available information and presents it in an easy to search fashion.  How is that remotely connected with whatever the farms is up to right now?  Maybe if resetera had a public facing ban database like even “******.com” has KF wouldn’t even have to bother hosting the ban bot :hmm

Boredfrom

« Reply #45104 on: June 27, 2021, 05:34:52 AM »
Seems that Biyuu was already paranoid even before KiwiFarms made a thread about them (a small one). The harassment may as well come from 4chan or some emulator communities (their thread doesn’t help, obviously. Hope they don’t do something to harm themselves, but they need professional help and not from nutcase furries.

Boredfrom

« Reply #45105 on: June 27, 2021, 05:46:20 AM »

Oh boy, in their RE/Gaf thread  they were bitching about the Chauvin verdict and the guy that mentioned that he did kill Floyd in cold blood gets downvoted to hell.

That sounds a lot like RE. :lol

benjipwns

« Reply #45106 on: June 27, 2021, 05:46:22 AM »
The ban tracker just skims already publicly available information and presents it in an easy to search fashion.  How is that remotely connected with whatever the farms is up to right now?  Maybe if resetera had a public facing ban database like even “******.com” has KF wouldn’t even have to bother hosting the ban bot :hmm
Pretend I made some pithy (and topically relevant to ResetERA.com) remark about how those who wield power feel about those who enable transparency.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #45107 on: June 27, 2021, 05:47:46 AM »

Also era:
"Can we talk about how problematic this tweet from 8 years ago that was apologised for closer to the time is in CURRENT_YEAR?"

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #45108 on: June 27, 2021, 05:59:09 AM »
So I hope all you fuckers that love the "ban tracker" that KF created is useful for you. Good to know what sources you are comfortable using.
(Image removed from quote.)

Instead of whining he could just add an official ban tracker. That would kill any traffic for the KF one. I have a feeling that he's more bothered by the mod decisions being tracked than the source though :thinking

Boredfrom

« Reply #45109 on: June 27, 2021, 06:13:20 AM »

Instead of whining he could just add an official ban tracker. That would kill any traffic for the KF one. I have a feeling that he's more bothered by the mod decisions being tracked than the source though :thinking

Is not like it is a secret that they would prefer the return of ModBot from Gaf if it wasn’t for the fact they promised transparency in their forum pitch. I’m more surprised he acknowledged the Ban tracker as a thing that exist given their stance of not even mentioning anything that could made others curious of RE reputation outside of the bubble.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #45110 on: June 27, 2021, 06:30:27 AM »
If they can put the house up for sale and in a few weeks or so have a million in bank - that's rich.
A million in the bank, no house, and all the houses cost more than a million. I guess they should live out of their car? At least they're rich.
I believe there is a concept called renting.

Ree financial advisers at work. Sell your paid off house and rent instead.
"all the houses cost more than a million"
What? Are you familiar with the concept of moving to a place with lower cost of living? You can move somewhere and buy a house fo 200k, and have 800k to invest.
Possibly having to work very little for the rest of your life.

Meanwhile most people in the world work like dogs until they die and are left with nothing anyway.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #45111 on: June 27, 2021, 06:36:04 AM »
It really does operate just like a cult
Spud

« Reply #45112 on: June 27, 2021, 07:47:44 AM »

Is not like it is a secret that they would prefer the return of ModBot from Gaf if it wasn’t for the fact they promised transparency in their forum pitch. I’m more surprised he acknowledged the Ban tracker as a thing that exist given their stance of not even mentioning anything that could made others curious of RE reputation outside of the bubble.

Like last year when they made the Constructive thread, the lack of a ban tracker was discussed for a while and somebody used the kiwi emojis to reference the KF one. Hecht IIRC responded with something about not wanting to be like those nasty sites that exist to make fun of people by creating something for era members to make fun of other ERA members, or something.

So basically I think he's referencing it here as some sort of year-later TAKE THAT against the person who basically went "this already exists for this forum elsewhere so it's kind of weird that it doesn't exist here"

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #45113 on: June 27, 2021, 11:24:45 AM »

that's all anyone at kiwifarms ever does, they don't have secret information or hacking backdoors to get peoples' personal info, anything they have was nearly always posted by that person somewhere

immoral to repost it? probably? but I'm not sure it should be legislated

they also have a policy of not harassing people offsite, they don't organize raids or anything, and will yell at any of their members who claim they troll or harass outside the forum

to get trolled by kiwifarms you have to literally go there and read what they're saying on that forum, inflicting it on yourself
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #45114 on: June 27, 2021, 11:47:12 AM »
Without the ban tracker I wouldn't even know that little Comrade Grogu got the hammer for spreading leftist conspiracy theories

https://www.resetera.com/threads/new-evidence-reveals-that-senator-john-mccain-and-other-high-ranking-vietnam-war-pows-may-have-lied-to-the-american-public-about-being-tortured.448495/#post-68273500

User Banned (permanent): peddling conspiracy theories, prior ban for peddling conspiracy theories
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 11:52:44 AM by HaughtyFrank »

Averon

« Reply #45115 on: June 27, 2021, 01:49:09 PM »
What do they have against the ban tracker? Are they upset that their silly bans can easily be discovered and tracked?

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #45116 on: June 27, 2021, 02:35:26 PM »
probably, but it also let's them claim to be victims of a vicious far right attack, which is like gold dust in fringe social justice leaning communities
(ice)

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #45117 on: June 27, 2021, 02:55:18 PM »
What do they have against the ban tracker? Are they upset that their silly bans can easily be discovered and tracked?
When the history of histories is easily debunked by the obvious lack of history, how will the mods justify their personal grudge bans when called out by the dirty stinking commoners?

I've said it before, but the whole place is run like some dickhead read 1984 and thought it was an instruction manual rather than a warning.
Spud

Boredfrom

« Reply #45118 on: June 27, 2021, 03:00:26 PM »
Ther are not exactly that fringe given B-Dubs seems to openly have contempt for socialists now:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/mike-gravel-d-alaska-former-senator-presidential-candidate-and-rock-thrower-has-died.448846/#post-68342170

Boredfrom

« Reply #45119 on: June 27, 2021, 03:04:40 PM »

that's all anyone at kiwifarms ever does, they don't have secret information or hacking backdoors to get peoples' personal info, anything they have was nearly always posted by that person somewhere

immoral to repost it? probably? but I'm not sure it should be legislated

they also have a policy of not harassing people offsite, they don't organize raids or anything, and will yell at any of their members who claim they troll or harass outside the forum

to get trolled by kiwifarms you have to literally go there and read what they're saying on that forum, inflicting it on yourself

Lol yeah totally