Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3106110 times)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2020, 11:29:11 AM »
Tats only look good on dark skin.

I'm going to need some examples

:phil

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2020, 11:29:50 AM »
How can you tell if somebody is banned? Do we actually have a public banned page?

Click on their user name and check their profile.  Some folks here also request bans for a length of time to take a forum break.

Fake news there's nothing there
:O

Boredfrom

« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2020, 11:29:51 AM »
Holy shit.  :lol

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2020, 11:30:54 AM »
I want Boredfrom completely tilted. I want 213372bu trying to save the thread. I want one... two KiwiFarms posters currposting. I want word filter evasion. I want at least three bans and a locked thread. Parlay.

This is how I win.
每天生气

Boredfrom

« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2020, 11:32:18 AM »
I want Boredfrom completely tilted. I want 213372bu trying to save the thread. I want one... two KiwiFarms posters currposting. I want word filter evasion. I want at least three bans and a locked thread. Parlay.
(Image removed from quote.)

This is how I win.

*Gets shot by the mods*

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2020, 11:34:08 AM »
How can you tell if somebody is banned? Do we actually have a public banned page?

Click on their user name and check their profile.  Some folks here also request bans for a length of time to take a forum break.

Fake news there's nothing there

Guess you can't see it.
:trumps
ど助平

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2020, 11:34:36 AM »
 :punch

thick asians are the proper evolution of mankind

BisMarckie

« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2020, 11:34:46 AM »

Nah dawg give them inked bitches. That girl that got caught up in a hit n run is seared into my mind atm.

Maybe I am a classist because I associate tattoos with the precariat?

Marx help!

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2020, 11:35:39 AM »
Unless benji is from there, I do hate that guy.  Is this a benji related conspiracy?
Benji doesn't post there.
Starting to consider it. I don't want to post on places where the mods just let Nazis take over every inch of the forum. And this makes the second forum in a row where the sexual scandal associated moderators did that. I'm going to assume the Kiwi Farms moderators (like banbot) won't ever be the type to have any sex scandals.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2020, 11:39:05 AM »
I think you need to put this in context of who actually dislike Rogan, and who considers him an actual stochastic terrorist.

In the very left sphere, yes, Rogan is a stochastic terrorist. He has enabled and hosted bigots, racists, nazis etc etc. but is this the hill that's worth dying on if it undermines Sanders' chance at actually winning? Especially when this isn't an endorsement of Rogan. Sanders just told Rogan what he believes in, and Rogan said "I like that".

I'm personally starting to feel that "identity politics" and "purity tests" are detrimental to actual change. Actual change comes from fixing class issues with education and more wealth distribution. Yes, we need to call out bigots, but without actual change of the systems behind them, there'll just be another bigot tomorrow created by the system.

With this said, I will not belittle or blame anyone from being frustrated and sad for what this advert means for them. I can't tell anyone who's been actively or indirectly hurt by Joe Rogan and his actions, that their feelings aren't valid; they are.

:dead :dead :dead

I fucking can't even.

If you think he is a stochastic terrorist in the vein of an abu hamza or an osama bin laden, you are fucking detached from reality.

shosta

« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2020, 11:40:43 AM »
*Gets shot by the mods*

Benji, where are the likes, right now?
每天生气

BisMarckie

« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2020, 11:41:15 AM »
Talking about stochastic terrorism;
Statistics classes, amirite? :rodney

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2020, 11:41:27 AM »

Benji, where are the likes, right now?
damn ben from gb really goes downhill in his later years

Boredfrom

« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2020, 11:41:54 AM »
Benji used to love me.  :goty2

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2020, 11:43:35 AM »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2020, 11:43:36 AM »
I just assume whatever podcast or youtuber they unquestioningly adopt all of their opinions and world view from just used the phrase in relation to someone like a David Duke, and they just went 'YES, THATS JUST LIKE JOE REGAN AND RLM, THEY PROMOTE TERRORISM BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THEM'

:idont

BisMarckie

« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2020, 11:44:23 AM »
Benji used to love me.  :goty2

It's not your fault, he just really wants that wall.

Canadian posters might be the second worst per capita on the internet behind the Dutch, so I can‘t really blame him.

benjipwns

« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2020, 11:45:12 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bernie-really-out-here-cutting-ads-with-joe-rogans-endorsement-see-staff-post.166505/post-28550325
Quote from: Nepenthe
Richard Spencer could lend an endorsement at this point and it wouldn't be a conflict of interest.
You realize Richard Spencer hates black people like me too right? Or is anti-black racism just not a problem for you too?

Clearly it isn't. You've been shrugging Joe Rogan's off the entire thread.
My post is not aimed at Bernie. It's aimed at his fanbase who clearly have a higher threshold than I do for the amount of bigotry they are willing to tolerate on the campaign trail in the pursuit of victory. But fair enough point.

Change the endorsement to David Duke.
The civility has been out the window for every post in here that has said that Joe Rogan is an acceptable level of racism (and transphobia) to tolerate on the campaign trail. But you are also missing the point. It's not that Bernie would accept an endorsement from any white nationalist.

It's that you all would. You've made it clear that numbers right now are all that matters. So what does the moral quality of the numbers matter? How are you drawing the line here?
People should disavow David Duke. Not go "Well, he DOES have a following that could be useful in the big-tent coalition."
The point isn't about what Bernie would do with the endorsement (he doesn't have to accept an endorsement for an endorsement to be made). It's about what endorsements his fans are willing to tolerate.
You seem to think I have a problem with Bernie in the context of this thread. I don't, or at least I don't have as much of a problem with him as I do with you all. You are madder at a ridiculous hypothetical I'm posing (that is, again, aimed at you and not Bernie) than Joe Rogan's actual documented racism and transphobia, so the offense is coming across as performative.
That's the part that blows my mind. A candidate isn't going to be perfect by default. And that's okay.

But goddamn, you wouldn't know it from here because people are insistent on trying to argue why these kinds of gaffes and oversights aren't problems at all. You get hit with Bernie's voting and philosophical views as if this magically shields him from making any mistakes, because it seems like the pointing out of mistakes with Bernie is being equated with the firewall of hate Biden is receiving, that if anyone has a problem with Bernie it's going to destroy him. The left can only ever eat itself, remember? Therefore no grievances are allowed.

At least that's how it feels to me.

People want a big-tent coalition of people who will inevitably have philosophical disagreements? Well, that doesn't mean black people need to be quiet. That shit cuts both ways. And you're not doing your candidate any favors by going "Your issues and feelings are invalid, now fucking vote for him unless you want to bring about the right-wing apocalypse," a problem that wasn't even caused by the demographics who have the biggest issue with Rogan.
You in particular have been threatening people with "So you want another four years of Trump then?" in a topic about an endorsement from a bigoted podcaster so please spare me.
Thing is, people have already admitted they would've slammed Joe Biden had he gotten the endorsement because Joe is already considered racist. Therefore the action is viewed in a racist lens. But because Bernie is not racist, supposedly, the problems of being endorsed by Rogan are being contextualized as a political play for "apolitical white men."

The endorsement doesn't matter. The candidate receiving it does.

It's quite devious. Indeed, this entire thread is basically a litmus test on how fluid people's views on bigotry really

Bonus round:
Quote from: Ketkat
I'm sorry, I'm THREATENING people?
I dunno about threatening, but you have been incredibly dismissive of people who bring up issues that they have with this by saying that they're the reason that Trump is going to win. For you know, being uncomfortable with someone who directly spouts bigotry about us
Quote from: Ketkat
It is. You have been in this thread continuously trying to tell people that this was the necessary move and that every other politician would do it, so stop freaking out. This is hilariously tone deaf and misses the point that people actually affected by Rogan's rhetoric have brought up time and time again

shosta

每天生气

« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2020, 11:46:53 AM »
All this pointless joe rogan this joe rogan that arguing in resetera when in the end creepy joe is going to get the nom and keep rubbing little girls all the way to an inevitable loss to trump in november.

Era is in for a rough year

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2020, 11:47:43 AM »
I guess gotta watch the new Adam Saddler movie

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2020, 11:49:23 AM »
Nepenthe doesn't know what a threat it.

What else do you call invoking a second term of Trump if people aren't on board with you, especially to the minorities here when we have the most to lose with such a thing? An olive branch?

I am voting for whichever Democrat gets the nomination because I vote in the current environment for self-preservation with the knowledge and means at my disposal. So when some random-ass dude online looks at my posts being upset that people are hand-waving away racism and goes, "So you want more Trump then," yes I interpret that as a threat. "You can either vote my way or suffer more of the sociopolitical shit that you have already been dealing with."

It's a sentiment that needs to fuck off into the sun.

Tripon

« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2020, 11:50:17 AM »
Why are they suddenly arguing about Richard Spencer in that thread?  :lol

They're trying to link Joe Rogan to being a white nationalist.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2020, 11:50:40 AM »
Nepenthe doesn't know what a threat it.

What else do you call invoking a second term of Trump if people aren't on board with you, especially to the minorities here when we have the most to lose with such a thing? An olive branch?

I am voting for whichever Democrat gets the nomination because I vote in the current environment for self-preservation with the knowledge and means at my disposal. So when some random-ass dude online looks at my posts being upset that people are hand-waving away racism and goes, "So you want more Trump then," yes I interpret that as a threat. "You can either vote my way or suffer more of the sociopolitical shit that you have already been dealing with."

It's a sentiment that needs to fuck off into the sun.

"Watch out for that truck"

"ARE YOU THREATENING ME???"

benjipwns

« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2020, 11:51:23 AM »
Why are they suddenly arguing about Richard Spencer in that thread?  :lol
The first post of Nepenthe's that I quoted is literally what started it, then she backtracked to David Duke, because these are just a difference in degrees to Joe Rogan's bigotry.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2020, 11:53:05 AM »
That kneel.

That's fair. Putting it that way you are right it's a threat. I'll be aware to avoid things like that in the future.

:dead

benjipwns

« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2020, 11:55:03 AM »
All this pointless joe rogan this joe rogan that arguing in resetera when in the end creepy joe is going to get the nom and keep rubbing little girls all the way to an inevitable loss to trump in november.
The real question is when are they going to start banning negative threads/posts about Joe Biden as well as people who won't vote for Biden.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2020, 11:55:55 AM »
Just gonna leave this locked since you guys can't stop bitching and fighting with each other.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2020, 12:11:10 PM »
OK, this is what we're going to try.  This is no longer a "shit thread."  It's the other forums thread.  Talk and LOL about crap going on on other forums.  That's it. No more free reign to do whatever since you children can't handle it.

213372bu, sorry to see you want to go, but if you're done here...you're done here.  Stop posting.  Especially after you make a thread complaining about other posters you don't like and then proceed to "dramapost for the spectacle."  Maybe they'll nuke your account?  Maybe they won't.  For now you can take a vacation for a month.  If your account is still here, we'd be glad to have you come back.

Nachobro, you've already been warned.  Cut the shit and stop antagonizing the other members.

If anyone else wants to get cute and try to keep this shit going, enjoy a ban.  You wanted moderation?  You got it.

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2020, 12:11:28 PM »
Thread cleaned and re-opened.

Last chance, guys.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 12:23:12 PM by pork »
ど助平

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2020, 12:31:58 PM »
Live long enough for the ERA to gaze back into you.
ὕβρις

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2020, 12:32:03 PM »
What the fuck have I missed here?

shosta

« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2020, 12:32:57 PM »
https://www.seniorforums.com/threads/good-morning-good-evening-good-night-3.45564/page-10

Senior Forums have their own good vibes thread  where they just say good morning to each other every day :tocry

Maybe you guys could learn a thing or two from them.
每天生气

nudemacusers

« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2020, 12:34:02 PM »
Thread cleaned and re-opened.

Last chance, guys.
Not scared tbh  :hmph
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

BisMarckie

« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2020, 12:35:29 PM »
https://www.seniorforums.com/threads/good-morning-good-evening-good-night-3.45564/page-10

Senior Forums have their own good vibes thread  where they just say good morning to each other every day :tocry

Maybe you guys could learn a thing or two from them.

Bad vibes: They are doing that because a lot of their userbase might not make it to the next morning. Gotta be proactive in case a spot on the mod team becomes available.

shosta

« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2020, 12:36:44 PM »
Good morning, BisMarckie. :hmph
每天生气

BisMarckie

« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2020, 12:41:05 PM »
FUCCCKKK. OOOOOFFFFFFF

nudemacusers

« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2020, 12:41:54 PM »
Let’s start another fight and watch the mods actually mod :sabu :heh :steiner  :lucille :badass
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2020, 12:43:02 PM »
Let’s start another fight and watch the mods actually mod :sabu :heh :steiner  :lucille :badass

:peach
ど助平

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2020, 12:43:26 PM »
Live long enough for the ERA to gaze back into you.

Behold, I teach you the :batman! He is that lightning, he is that madness!

Tripon

« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2020, 12:45:14 PM »
 The silent majority did not ask for modding.

Well, we also don't ask for shit because we're silent.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2020, 12:45:30 PM »
What the fuck have I missed here?
I used this one magic report button to stop the robots from taking my job :snob

Meanwhile Era is having its certified fun

I’m in a wedding and one of the groomsmen asked if there will be snacks for the groomsmen so he can know what to eat for breakfast

the groom replied saying there will indeed be snacks

so this groomsman responds “Hell yeah! ill just stuff some scrambled eggs in my pocket just in case I get hungry during the ceremony”

ew wtf is this a thing??

when has this ever been a thing, Era??
🤴

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #102 on: January 25, 2020, 12:45:57 PM »
**SEE STAFF POST IN THREADMARKS**

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2020, 12:50:06 PM »
*checks url of forum*

yikes

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #104 on: January 25, 2020, 12:51:32 PM »
Pork is like “fuck you guys, I’ll just ban you all and have more time to buy anime related things.”

Tripon

« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2020, 12:52:02 PM »
OK, this is what we're going to try.  This is no longer a "shit thread."  It's the other forums thread.  Talk and LOL about crap going on on other forums.  That's it. No more free reign to do whatever since you children can't handle it.

Is twitter another forum?  :thinking

https://twitter.com/Noshten/status/1221094236092878849

:lol

What a fucking lie.

« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2020, 12:52:24 PM »
Let me guess, joe rogan said you are supposed to stuff your pants pockets with scrambled eggs.

Dude is a menace

nudemacusers

« Reply #107 on: January 25, 2020, 12:52:57 PM »
Pork is like “fuck you guys, I’ll just ban you all and have more time to buy anime related things.”
Buying anime things in 2020 :sabu
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

« Reply #108 on: January 25, 2020, 12:54:31 PM »

Is twitter another forum?  :thinking

https://twitter.com/Noshten/status/1221094236092878849

Dude didnt even wrote her name right. I approve that ban

:lol

What a fucking lie.

Dude didnt even wrote her name right. I approve that ban

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #109 on: January 25, 2020, 12:58:19 PM »
Guess I missed some shyte.

Propagandhim

« Reply #110 on: January 25, 2020, 12:59:58 PM »
I could genuinely see Joe Rogan being stupid enough to think Planet of the Apes takes place on the continent of Africa on the planet Earth, and that he only meant to say it as a descriptor of a place with no white people.  Nepenthe is actually probably a lot smarter than Rogan, and can't imagine the misstep being anything but malicious.  Otherwise, I can't explain why he'd say something like that.  It's really out of character for him.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 01:07:29 PM by Propagandhim »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #111 on: January 25, 2020, 01:08:48 PM »
The silent majority did not ask for modding.

Well, we also don't ask for shit because we're silent.
I didn't ask for this, but okay, can see why bork is mad, some of you guys lay extra deep into mods on a forum where we're all supposed to behave or sort shit out ourselves

HaughtyFrank

nudemacusers

« Reply #113 on: January 25, 2020, 01:09:44 PM »
Momo still mod campaigning 👀 :ufup
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

Himu

« Reply #115 on: January 25, 2020, 01:10:45 PM »
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
:nsfw

It amazes me Fudochan married her every time I see her. Go Fudo.
IYKYK

Tripon

« Reply #116 on: January 25, 2020, 01:12:31 PM »
I could genuinely see Joe Rogan being stupid enough to think Planet of the Apes takes place on the continent of Africa on the planet Earth, and that he only meant to say it as a descriptor of a place with no white people.  Nepenthe is actually probably a lot smarter than Rogan, and can't imagine the misstep being anything but malicious.  Otherwise, I can't explain why he'd say something like that.  It's really out of character for him.

Listen for yourself and determine. Even Joe admits its a racist thing to say. But he's doing it to get his point across and using your own knowledge about racism in America to help visualize the neighborhood he's seeing the movie and show how he's trying to combat his own racism and stereotype.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #117 on: January 25, 2020, 01:13:15 PM »
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
:nsfw

It amazes me Fudochan married her every time I see her. Go Fudo.

Can't tell if you're joking or not, lol.  That's not who he married. :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #118 on: January 25, 2020, 01:13:56 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot2-i-have-no-pants-and-i-must-scream-read-op.65064/post-28549953

They knew that they were showing off the characters?  :huh

https://www.resetera.com/threads/samurai-shodown-mina-majikikina-sogetsu-iroha-and-confirmed.166688/page-2#post-28549414

Quote from: BadWolf, post: 28550669, member: 3562

People can be butt hurt all they want but at the end of the day both Mina and Iroha are really popular and were at the top of the fan polls.

:umad
ど助平

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #119 on: January 25, 2020, 01:15:01 PM »
One of my posts had at least TWO whole likes last I checked and got deleted in this shit :bolo

Now I finally know how james feels :stahp
Margs