Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3135723 times)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #22980 on: August 04, 2020, 04:56:52 PM »
Naive.

naive to codify forum-banned persons and subjects?  the bore had a more accurate list of era's own secret rules than era does  :doge

It's naive to think that:

- You'd ever really come up with a set of rules that applied to all times someone should probably be banned/warned
- You'd find a set of moderators to perfectly objectively apply these rules
- People wouldn't freak out and cause an uproar anyways

at least add to a list every time a mod makes the post "we don't provide a platform for X" so people aren't making those topics anymore  :dizzy
Uncle

BisMarckie

« Reply #22981 on: August 04, 2020, 04:57:00 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mulan-to-release-on-disney-on-september-4th-for-29-99-in-the-us.261810/

ITT: That’s a great price. It’s cheaper than re-enacting the movie yourself by hiring actors and so on.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22982 on: August 04, 2020, 05:15:22 PM »
Naive.

naive to codify forum-banned persons and subjects?  the bore had a more accurate list of era's own secret rules than era does  :doge

It's naive to think that:

- You'd ever really come up with a set of rules that applied to all times someone should probably be banned/warned
- You'd find a set of moderators to perfectly objectively apply these rules
- People wouldn't freak out and cause an uproar anyways

They'll never know, because they'll never try it, because "special rules for one group that don't apply to others" is by design.

It's not hard to write a list of general purpose rules, and then apply them equally to everyone.
It's also not that hard to add new rules if people find ways to be disruptive that don't fall under existing rules. Or when you do that notify users about updates to the TOS that will be enforced from now on, rather than just dropping into a thread and saying "this is banned now!" then banning a bunch of people for breaking a rule you just invented retroactively.
It's also less work as a mod to drop into a thread thats getting a ton of reports and clarifying what acceptable behaviour is, than doing a "locking due to volume of reports" sweep and going through and deciding which posters you like who get away with calling people pieces of shit, and which people retaliating in kind you want to ban because they're not on a mod butbuddy list.

Make reports a drop down rather than a write in. If someones writing in something that's not an actual rule, warn them they're abusing the report system.
If someone is regularly reporting people for things they don't like in lieu of posting an actual rebuttal, they're more likely the problem user.
If someones writing in something that probably should be a rule, propose it to other mods, and vote it in / reject it, then say why that new thing is / isn't a new rule.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22983 on: August 04, 2020, 05:26:56 PM »
Like, look at this mealy mouthed weasel worded bullshit from the TOS:

The team processes hundreds of reports daily, and every one of those reports is handled by multiple moderators.

Bollocks

It is important to note that we take a team approach to moderation, and no single moderator will ever be solely responsible for a given decision. All moderator actions are automatically logged and visible to the rest of the team; it is therefore impossible for an individual member of staff to go rogue. Every action is discussed as a team and signed off on by multiple staff before it is carried out.

Bollocks

The diversity of our team is a strength -- we always seek insight on any given issue from the staff members who know the most about it.

How does a rule change based on what minority a staff member claims to be?
It shouldn't, and the fact it does is why they fuck it up.

Like all members, individual staff have strong opinions on any number of topics and are free to express those opinions as posters. Those opinions and posts are their own and do not represent official policy. Moderator actions are always driven by consensus from multiple staff and by our written guidelines and policies.

Bollocks.

We aim to articulate our policies and expectations as clearly as possible, in this document and in all our official communications. Whenever a user is warned or banned for a post, the reason is provided in a public banner attached to that post. In addition to ensuring transparency and accountability, these banners are helpful for other members to understand where the lines are and what our rationale is. Every staff member is expected to follow the same rules as the rest of the forum.

Bollocks

Our team moderates to the spirit of the rules and our mission statement. Multiple factors are taken into account before coming to a decision. We weigh past infractions, post history, and the severity of the post(s) when determining penalties. We also consider whether a member doubled down on their behavior.

Maybe don't fucking do that and moderate according to the actual rules?

Staff members are required to avoid any involvement in moderating disputes that they have personally taken part in. This means that a moderator will never moderate a user for an argument between the two. Instead, any relevant reports are handled independently by other moderators on the team. We do our utmost to ensure that moderation is impartial, objective, and not driven by emotion.

Lmao

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22986 on: August 04, 2020, 05:42:21 PM »
#myreportsmatter
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22987 on: August 04, 2020, 05:44:16 PM »
In the interests of our user's safety, this is not a viable option: as staff we have access to personally identifiable information as such a vetting process is necessary to ensure that anyone who comes on board is trustworthy and responsible.

*Record scratch*
ὕβρις

blame space

« Reply #22990 on: August 04, 2020, 06:47:38 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mulan-to-release-on-disney-on-september-4th-for-29-99-in-the-us.261810/

ITT: That’s a great price. It’s cheaper than re-enacting the movie yourself by hiring actors and so on.

maybe how you do it

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22991 on: August 04, 2020, 06:53:55 PM »
It really says something about the industry and modern gaming that my mind immediately went to the game getting bombed because on Steam you can play as Gordon Freeman, which is the first time he's been playable in a game in 13 years, and in the last H-L game you played as a woman, so ewwwwwwwwwwwww...

I know it's a reach, but the mentality of incels is STAGGERING.

It really says a lot about GAMERS that a thing I totally invented in my head didn't happen

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22992 on: August 04, 2020, 07:15:10 PM »
KetKat on the attack.

From what we've been told, only admins have access to people's email addresses used and it isn't exactly difficult to hide the only other identifying information with Xenforo's tools.

I'm not sure exactly what the moderators expectations are on this site. You repeatedly bring up the idea of being unpaid volunteers as a defense, but when people say you should be paid, you say you don't. You repeatedly talk about how overworked you all are, but you won't even accept applications from people on the forum. They have to be chosen by staff and brought up by staff to even be considered. It's then mentioned how hard it is to find people through this method, because you're essentially cold calling people about a position that they might not be interested in. Like, there are very simple solutions to these issues but you all constantly dig in your heels that the current methods are the only way and work best, despite multiple admins coming forth to say how they had to go to therapy over the site and lose sleep over it.

KILL THE MODS AND BAN THEM (DURATION PENDING)
ὕβρις

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #22993 on: August 04, 2020, 07:27:58 PM »
It really says something about the industry and modern gaming that my mind immediately went to the game getting bombed because on Steam you can play as Gordon Freeman, which is the first time he's been playable in a game in 13 years, and in the last H-L game you played as a woman, so ewwwwwwwwwwwww...

I know it's a reach, but the mentality of incels is STAGGERING.

It really says a lot about GAMERS that a thing I totally invented in my head didn't happen
You're quoting someone that when the wrestling rapepocalypse happened the most important thing on their mind was to virtue signal Kenny Omega

nudemacusers

« Reply #22994 on: August 04, 2020, 07:30:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sonys-dualshock-4-restriction-for-the-ps5-raises-concerns-of-accessibility.261909/

is this that woke progressive forum i've been hearing about :thinking :sabu

even better are all the edits after they actually read going 'oh this is about disability' and coppin pleas :lmao
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #22995 on: August 04, 2020, 07:41:44 PM »
Hopefully they pass a law that requires Sony to use the Dualshock 4 size/shape for the rest of their existence as a company.
 :PP

Oi Oi

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22997 on: August 04, 2020, 08:13:45 PM »
KetKat on the attack.

From what we've been told, only admins have access to people's email addresses used and it isn't exactly difficult to hide the only other identifying information with Xenforo's tools.

I'm not sure exactly what the moderators expectations are on this site. You repeatedly bring up the idea of being unpaid volunteers as a defense, but when people say you should be paid, you say you don't. You repeatedly talk about how overworked you all are, but you won't even accept applications from people on the forum. They have to be chosen by staff and brought up by staff to even be considered. It's then mentioned how hard it is to find people through this method, because you're essentially cold calling people about a position that they might not be interested in. Like, there are very simple solutions to these issues but you all constantly dig in your heels that the current methods are the only way and work best, despite multiple admins coming forth to say how they had to go to therapy over the site and lose sleep over it.

KILL THE MODS AND BAN THEM (DURATION PENDING)

I like how its framed in "for all we know" language when the reasons they got permabanned was it became obvious the mod they were fucking was letting them access all kinds of staff only era resources

Averon

« Reply #22998 on: August 04, 2020, 08:17:48 PM »
The fact that each interest group on ERA (TransERA, AsianERA, the BCT crew, etc...) each have their own set of rules that don't apply to the rest of the site makes any sort of consistent moderation impossible. All that does is foment hard feelings and a sense of unfairness, which is what is exactly happening in that thread right now. What the hell did they think would happen when they play favorites, allow their users to bully mods into resigning, and make "--insert interest group here--ERA Meeting" an event? 90% of their problems would go away on its own if they stop playing favorites, take a hard line, and tell the trouble makers to fuck off. The worst that would happened is they would be called bigoted, transphobic, or some other pejorative by people like Ketkat, who already don't like them anyway, to try to wield power over them. But who cares? They will bitch and whine on Twitter and/or Discord, get bored, and move on to be another community's problem. Or they shape up because no other community will take them in/be harsher towards their tantrums.

The whole issue (or at least a rather large portion of it) with ERA moderation is that it's a self-inflicted wound because they'd rather be perfomatively "woke" towards a small subsection of their userbase than be fair, competent stewards of their community.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty

BikeJesus

« Reply #23001 on: August 04, 2020, 08:49:50 PM »
Can't wait for the first ERA mod to set up a Patreon.

Can't wait for the first ERA mod to kill themself.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #23002 on: August 04, 2020, 09:08:27 PM »
Didn't Finale Fireworker drown himself in raw sewage?

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #23003 on: August 04, 2020, 09:10:45 PM »
I don't know how Finale Firework didn't get #metooed when he outright admitted harassing a former female employee.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #23004 on: August 04, 2020, 09:27:21 PM »
Well if he was talking to her she was probably so bored she didn't even realize she was being sexually harrassed

BrokenVerses

« Reply #23005 on: August 04, 2020, 09:31:54 PM »
I don't know how Finale Firework didn't get #metooed when he outright admitted harassing a former female employee.

Isn’t he the one that cornered a female employee in a supply room as some sort of deranged come-on in his mind?

samir

« Reply #23007 on: August 04, 2020, 11:16:53 PM »
Disney+ cumsumer  :drool

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #23008 on: August 04, 2020, 11:38:32 PM »
$30 for a family of 4 is pretty good.

ability to pause the movie during piss breaks
kids can be loud as they want.
food whatever you want to eat.
etc.
Mentally short-circuiting at people evaluating the RedBox experience at $30 because they can pause the movie to pee.
30$ to watch Live Action Mulan is like paying 200$ on Ebay to buy that one shitty PS1 game, just sheer absurdity.

But what i don't understand is: "food whatever you want to eat".. i'm willing to concede that i'm a weirdo for not wanting to eat at all, when you watch a movie, but even if you do, what do you want, a roasted pig? At best you're gonna have some M&Ms or Popcorn.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #23009 on: August 04, 2020, 11:52:17 PM »
Also i love how now what used to be "an all digital future will have lower prices due to less overhead" has become "I'm willing to pay more for digital because i don't have to lift my ass!".

:success
Keep sucking...

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #23010 on: August 05, 2020, 12:12:21 AM »
 Consoomers :heh

ShutUp

« Reply #23011 on: August 05, 2020, 01:25:35 AM »
That is SOME corporate defense force in that thread. Terrifying. Idiocracy continues to be right.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #23012 on: August 05, 2020, 01:28:37 AM »
I’m not trying to support piracy but if there was ever a time to pirate a movie...

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #23013 on: August 05, 2020, 01:32:45 AM »
Subscribing to an actual journalistic outlet  :nope

Paying 30$ for a VOD of Mulan  :ohyeah
ὕβρις

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #23014 on: August 05, 2020, 02:17:40 AM »
gofundme for disney when?!

Snoopycat_

« Reply #23015 on: August 05, 2020, 06:35:06 AM »
The Rees who waste their lives slavishly defending brands are sneering at the idea of brand loyalty, while being shocked their brand isn't number 1 -

https://www.resetera.com/threads/playstation-is-the-number-1-brand-for-gen-z-millennials-in-the-us-according-to-the-brand-intimacy-study-xbox-and-nintendo-are-9-and-10-respectively.261747/

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23016 on: August 05, 2020, 08:09:06 AM »
The Rees who waste their lives slavishly defending brands are sneering at the idea of brand loyalty, while being shocked their brand isn't number 1 -

https://www.resetera.com/threads/playstation-is-the-number-1-brand-for-gen-z-millennials-in-the-us-according-to-the-brand-intimacy-study-xbox-and-nintendo-are-9-and-10-respectively.261747/
It makes sense considering the generations they asked.

For Millennials Sony was absolutely dominating with the PlayStation and PlayStation 2.
For early Gen-Z the PS2 was probably their first console and for late-gen Z the PS4.
Turns out in the US this was the Xbox, makes sense considering the region.

Disney wasn't as 'big' as a brand for Millenials as it is for Gen-Z with Marvel and then there's of course the confusion, is the brand Marvel or Disney?
As early on Disney emphasized Marvel more like they did with Pixar. These days Disney is more focused on the Disney brand with Disney+ and the likes.

Nintendo is sort of weird with their brand as well. Maybe if you asked about 'DS' or 'Wii' and definitely 'Super Mario' their brand recognition would've been higher.
Sony shows how having a consistent brand for generations really helps to increase the value of the brand.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 08:14:57 AM by Nintex »
🤴

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23017 on: August 05, 2020, 08:13:31 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot2-i-have-no-pants-and-i-must-scream-read-op.65064/page-380#post-41658582
Quote from: kyorii
Quote from: HockeyBird
When you think of Mega Man, what's the first thing you think of? That's right. Swimsuits.
Well it's not the first time they've gotten Swimsuits actually. If you cleared the new X Challenges in the X Collection you'd get this:

(Image removed from quote.)

The new problem though is they've gone an extra step with Layer's swimsuit this go around. Whats worse, according to Rockman enthusiast Protodude, there's something a lot worse coming.

Although fun historical fact too, Roll's is a throwback to this Rockman 8 summer artwork (Where you get you get to see Rock and Blues in skin!):

Quote from: SpaceCadetKeon
Can I get X and Zero in swimsuits too? kthx

For what its' worth they had Zero in a white lab coat for White Day. A one off though, current data mining shows no sign of the males getting any summer action. That said Capcom Taiwan did a stream recently and it showed the playerbase was 95% male and 5% female unfortunately. On a different note though, they do release some really badass characters like Ultimate Armor X from CM, Sigma, or Awakened Zero (That said there's like a million Zeros) and the animations for all of the characters are full of great Rockman fanservice.
Quote from: SapphiCine (Moderator)
Layer has the darkest skin, so of course she gets sexualized the most. 🙄 Though it's slightly better than the baffling design she has in X8.

:expert
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #23018 on: August 05, 2020, 09:18:44 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot2-i-have-no-pants-and-i-must-scream-read-op.65064/page-380#post-41658582
Quote from: kyorii
Quote from: HockeyBird
When you think of Mega Man, what's the first thing you think of? That's right. Swimsuits.
Well it's not the first time they've gotten Swimsuits actually. If you cleared the new X Challenges in the X Collection you'd get this:

The new problem though is they've gone an extra step with Layer's swimsuit this go around. Whats worse, according to Rockman enthusiast Protodude, there's something a lot worse coming.

Although fun historical fact too, Roll's is a throwback to this Rockman 8 summer artwork (Where you get you get to see Rock and Blues in skin!):

Quote from: SpaceCadetKeon
Can I get X and Zero in swimsuits too? kthx

For what its' worth they had Zero in a white lab coat for White Day. A one off though, current data mining shows no sign of the males getting any summer action. That said Capcom Taiwan did a stream recently and it showed the playerbase was 95% male and 5% female unfortunately. On a different note though, they do release some really badass characters like Ultimate Armor X from CM, Sigma, or Awakened Zero (That said there's like a million Zeros) and the animations for all of the characters are full of great Rockman fanservice.
Quote from: SapphiCine (Moderator)
Layer has the darkest skin, so of course she gets sexualized the most. 🙄 Though it's slightly better than the baffling design she has in X8.

:expert

Capcom! :maf
©@©™

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #23019 on: August 05, 2020, 10:04:18 AM »
Black women: most sexualized yet least matched with on dating apps. They just can’t catch a break.
Oi Oi

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #23020 on: August 05, 2020, 10:24:01 AM »
its a new one on me that, the usual complaint is that the darker the skin the less attractive people are considered by society :trumps :doge
(ice)

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #23021 on: August 05, 2020, 10:46:29 AM »
Black women: most sexualized yet least matched with on dating apps. They just can’t catch a break.

Both of those things can be true simultaneously, black women have historically been seen as lesser and such would be over sexualized since they aren’t seen as people but a piece of meat which would correspond to fewer matches from people looking for a longer term mate.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23022 on: August 05, 2020, 10:50:44 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fairy-tail-gust-2020-ot-friendship-abridged.258846/page-3#post-41593323
Quote from: Poppy
anyway the best part about buying this game is checking KT’s twitter posts and seeing people lose their shit over the removal of panty shots

Money well spent.

As opposed to say, doing the same thing over female character designs you don't like, for years, in 418 and 380+ page threads.

:spiders

:kermit
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 11:00:09 AM by bork »
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #23023 on: August 05, 2020, 11:05:07 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fairy-tail-gust-2020-ot-friendship-abridged.258846/page-3#post-41593323
Quote from: Poppy
anyway the best part about buying this game is checking KT’s twitter posts and seeing people lose their shit over the removal of panty shots

Money well spent.

As opposed to say, doing the same thing over female character designs you don't like, for years, in 418 and 380+ page threads.

:spiders

:kermit

Buying Fairy Tail to own the incels.  :wut
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23024 on: August 05, 2020, 11:13:16 AM »
The final REE battle will be the Weebs of Titsu vs. the Puritans of Offensia
🤴

paprikastaude

« Reply #23025 on: August 05, 2020, 11:31:46 AM »

First cancel culture doesn't exist according to website that was founded on another one's cancellation. Now brand loyalty is appaling according to the community that bans people for saying Pokeman baby games could've been developed better, while most likely posting in their Mulan pyjamas  :reeeee :wow

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #23026 on: August 05, 2020, 12:07:24 PM »
its a new one on me that, the usual complaint is that the darker the skin the less attractive people are considered by society :trumps :doge
??? tanning is to try and result less attractive?

Clockwork5

« Reply #23028 on: August 05, 2020, 12:16:35 PM »
Summit? That sounds pretty inaccessible.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #23029 on: August 05, 2020, 12:24:29 PM »
Man, the way they implemented those thread tags is so lazy and gaudy.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #23030 on: August 05, 2020, 12:36:28 PM »
We Need To Have A Talk About So Tired.
ὕβρις

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #23032 on: August 05, 2020, 12:45:40 PM »
:piss :gamer :piss2
(ice)

Clockwork5

« Reply #23033 on: August 05, 2020, 12:46:28 PM »
Quote from: RedMercury
I have years of moderation experience on very large forums and have offered to help out a bunch, I dunno what threshold is for being trusted with an unpaid janitor position is but if it's not that, who knows haha

Lol, redmerc begging for an “unpaid janitor position” in order to save RE. I wonder what good reasons they have to deny him the keys to the castle despite his years of experience as an “unpaid janitor.”

https://www.resetera.com/threads/resetera-tech-thread-5-24-19-site-update-report-bugs-here.118789/page-25#post-41646894

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #23034 on: August 05, 2020, 12:49:12 PM »
Quote from: RedMercury
I have years of moderation experience on very large forums and have offered to help out a bunch, I dunno what threshold is for being trusted with an unpaid janitor position is but if it's not that, who knows haha

Lol, redmerc begging for an “unpaid janitor position” in order to save RE. I wonder what good reasons they have to deny him the keys to the castle despite his years of experience as an “unpaid janitor.”

https://www.resetera.com/threads/resetera-tech-thread-5-24-19-site-update-report-bugs-here.118789/page-25#post-41646894

If you want to be a mod, you shouldn't be a mod.

:cac

Think about taking up a position as a hall monitor and busting one of your friends. Same concept.

Getting called a hall monitor.

:lol
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 12:54:31 PM by Cauliflower Of Love »

Hermit

« Reply #23035 on: August 05, 2020, 12:51:14 PM »
lmao having years of experience means jack shit on public forums not run by actual companies

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23036 on: August 05, 2020, 12:54:37 PM »
Quote from: OP@ 8:58 AM
I'm gonna be honest. Making this topic is extremely anxiety inducing, because I'm scared at the responses the users are gonna give me. I have severe anxiety, panic attacks, heart palpitations, etc., so I'm not sure how well I'll be able to handle responding in this thread as a whole.

Quote from: reasonable response @ 9:05 AM
Unfortunately, we cannot dictate the decisions publishers and developers will make regarding their own games,

Quote from: OP responds @ 9:08 AM
The issue I have with this is it's something we should have more pressure on, because it is an accessibility issue. Especially when you make a mention the latter. If we can't pressure to be more inclusive and let the publishers do whatever, then what's the point of feed back? What's the point of raising issues? It's good to pressure publisher/developers on these issues because it helps making things accessible for everyone. Handwaving this in a manner of "we can't dictate so-and-so" is basically saying effectively "guess we shouldn't try to push for better things".

Don't say this, please.

Plus, as I mentioned in my posts, it's very clearly people are NOT proponents of accessibility options, given what we've seen how disastrous the other threads have often become regarding motion controls/gyro and difficulty options.

This thread is just another:  AGREE WITH ME OR I DON'T FEEL SAFE  :shaking

OP is looking for another: "YES OP, OH YES ALL PEOPLE ARE GAMERGATE YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT OP"  :popular

The biggest problem i see is the excessive gatekeeping of “difficultly” for games and peoples unrelenting efforts to basically say “able-bodied only” without saying it.
Come on man, Go get some spelling lessons man  :biden
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #23037 on: August 05, 2020, 12:56:00 PM »
red merc testing the mods :lol

For sure they can, I've worked in plenty of non-profits, there's still a power structure. As far as getting drunk on power (as much power as an internet janitor has anyways)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23038 on: August 05, 2020, 12:58:57 PM »
Giving this a bump up. I really don't want this discussion to fade, because it REALLY needs to be discussed.
:mynicca
🤴

BisMarckie

« Reply #23039 on: August 05, 2020, 01:00:11 PM »
??? tanning is to try and result less attractive?

Attractiveness has nothing to do with me getting a tan. I do it to get better service at southern European restaurants. Thinking about growing a mustache as well. :rodney