Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3106519 times)

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #30420 on: November 17, 2020, 02:29:20 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cdpr-is-a-transphobic-company-its-time-we-stop-making-excuses-for-them.307474/page-35#post-51794534

Nah, it’s not going to be a war.

It’s going to come to the point where we Trans either are forced to leave out of simple weariness or stay knowing this is never going to be a safe space for us.

TransERA are going to be forced to leave because...people want to talk about a videogame on a videogame forum?  :confused

you left out
The best part is Era exists because someone from the old site was a Transphobic sexual predator, and now all these years later when it’s finally time to show this site is different, no one can still bring themselves to put the axe to CDPR or Harry Potter.

:confused

I'm not gonna defend evilore but are they just inventing their own origin stories now?

can't say i've looked into it but :lore is probably posting some :yikes transphobic content on neogaf :snob
(ice)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #30421 on: November 17, 2020, 02:29:50 PM »
Era mods: its disgusting how few morals people have that we allow harry potter and cyberpunk 2077 to be discussed on this site so we will actively try and support derailing any such discussion

also era mods: WOW LOOK AT ALL THIS COOL SHIT STRAIGHT FROM 4CHAN FROM A RANSOMWARE ATTACK

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #30422 on: November 17, 2020, 02:30:37 PM »
can't say i've looked into it but :lore is probably posting some :yikes transphobic content on neogaf :snob

Im sure he is given what nugaf looks like, but thats not "the reason era exists".
Era wasn't created as a "trans safe space"

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #30423 on: November 17, 2020, 02:35:42 PM »
ngl i just wanted to the the :lore emote :trumps
(ice)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #30424 on: November 17, 2020, 02:40:48 PM »
Quote from: Bufbaf
apparently this is going to be a civil war

what post is an indication that the forum warriors are going to need to take up arms?

when millennials keep talking about the oncoming civil war in the US is this what they're imagining  :thinking
Uncle

paprikastaude

« Reply #30425 on: November 17, 2020, 02:41:04 PM »
Having this hype thread during Trans Awareness week is honestly about as crass as it gets

Yes, there's nothing more crass that could happen to a minority than nerds hyping up a videogame without understanding that its PR team made an Al Bundy-tier joke on Twitter two years ago.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #30426 on: November 17, 2020, 02:43:22 PM »

paprikastaude

« Reply #30427 on: November 17, 2020, 02:44:34 PM »
:exxy

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #30428 on: November 17, 2020, 02:48:00 PM »
They've had plenty of chances to have that discussion and clarify things.
If anything, they have doubled down on outright Transphobia or fetishism time and again. Over and over.
The only reason CDPR is even given the time of day on Era is because they've made what is for many (particularly for pc Era) their GotG, aka Witcher 3, and they salivate at the idea of a Witcher 3 level Cyberpunk rpg.
CDPR is a trash level company as far as misoginy/ LGBTQ representation or treatment is concerned.
Always has been (well at least since Witcher 1), but now we know it's not by mistake or lack of awareness.
At best it could be put on the current Polish culture envo/ political agenda being pushed by those in power, but that would ultimately be no excuse.

Yes, go ahead and blame the group that actually did leave and make their own site

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #30429 on: November 17, 2020, 02:56:11 PM »
You know what I want

JK Rowling DLC for Cyberpunk 2077  :rash
🤴

SmokyDave

« Reply #30430 on: November 17, 2020, 03:08:28 PM »
Goddamn, we should probably have a whip-round and get filler a fruit basket. Likes are flying around like shit out of a Christmas goose.

BrokenVerses

« Reply #30431 on: November 17, 2020, 03:08:37 PM »

Im sure he is given what nugaf looks like, but thats not "the reason era exists".
Era wasn't created as a "trans safe space"

At this point what userbase is over at NeoGAF that isn't the kind of people complaining about a picture of women working at 343 or spamming Trump propaganda in their politics forum, if Tyler can't keep them happy what does he have left?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #30432 on: November 17, 2020, 03:15:56 PM »
the calm resolve of a thousand fights and knowing he can beat up bruce lee

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #30433 on: November 17, 2020, 03:22:47 PM »
Quote from: Bufbaf, post: 51795350, member: 1860
I hate it but I agree. It sucks and I can only imagine the discussions about this between mods :/ I still don't understand the point of defense being "but if we have a thread, we can educate!" while i'm looking at a thread right now, in which people are being discarded as "complainers" shutting down threads "for some reason", if they're not being entirely ignored.

Quote from: Beth Cyra, post: 51801833, member: 9614
Those posts show this for the farce it is.

Mods, Cis Allies, and even Trans people who want to believe that this can be salvaged are simply mistaken.  They show they aren’t reading the Mod posts, they aren’t caring, hell they likely have Trans People/Threads and Allies ignored.

The worst part isn’t them showing their asses either, because they are like weeds and for every one they ban it only empowered other shit heads, encourages others to be willfully blind at best or spread their shit at worst.

:avatar
Margs

Averon

« Reply #30434 on: November 17, 2020, 03:26:03 PM »
If ERA is the transphobic hellscape they are all convinced it is, make a Discord? Migrate to a new forum? Why stick around and be miserable if you can simply walk away?

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #30435 on: November 17, 2020, 03:29:04 PM »
but then they'd have nothing to complain about :trumps

or they'd start eating their own and making up reasons why this group here are as bad as terfs :maduro
(ice)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #30436 on: November 17, 2020, 03:38:35 PM »
Read the stickied topic at the top of the gaming section. It's Transgender celebration month (week?) and given CDPR's history, it would be in poor taste to create new CP threads.

Today is Transwhatever Week, how dare you make this thread on this month of all days!
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #30437 on: November 17, 2020, 03:44:50 PM »
vidya rights>trans right

NekoFever

« Reply #30438 on: November 17, 2020, 03:49:55 PM »
I think it's hilarious how angry they are that people have realised the way to not get banned is to just ignore them.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #30439 on: November 17, 2020, 03:56:36 PM »
EVERY WEEK IS INFRASTRUCTURE TRANS WEEK!!  :trumps
🤴

ShutUp

« Reply #30440 on: November 17, 2020, 04:11:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cdpr-is-a-transphobic-company-its-time-we-stop-making-excuses-for-them.307474/page-35#post-51794534

It’s going to come to the point where we Trans either are forced to leave out of simple weariness or stay knowing this is never going to be a safe space for us.

TransERA are going to be forced to leave because...people want to talk about a videogame on a videogame forum?  :confused

The only people feeling weariness are the ones tired of the whining about transphobia in a game looking to be extremely trans positive

ShutUp

« Reply #30441 on: November 17, 2020, 04:22:19 PM »
They are just inventing problems at this point. You have a fucking thread stickied at the top of the page. That's all you can do. You can't force people to come into the thread and, what, willingly stick their foot in the trap and get banned? Its one of the most anticipated games of the year and people are excited to play it and are going to discuss it on a videogame message board.

If the site is this dystopian hell waging war against trans people like they want to desperately believe then fucking leave.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #30442 on: November 17, 2020, 04:23:56 PM »
trans-era retire bitch! :lol

ShutUp

« Reply #30443 on: November 17, 2020, 04:27:27 PM »
Quote from: Bufbaf, post: 51795350, member: 1860
I hate it but I agree. It sucks and I can only imagine the discussions about this between mods :/ I still don't understand the point of defense being "but if we have a thread, we can educate!" while i'm looking at a thread right now, in which people are being discarded as "complainers" shutting down threads "for some reason", if they're not being entirely ignored.

Quote from: Beth Cyra, post: 51801833, member: 9614
Those posts show this for the farce it is.

Mods, Cis Allies, and even Trans people who want to believe that this can be salvaged are simply mistaken.  They show they aren’t reading the Mod posts, they aren’t caring, hell they likely have Trans People/Threads and Allies ignored.

The worst part isn’t them showing their asses either, because they are like weeds and for every one they ban it only empowered other shit heads, encourages others to be willfully blind at best or spread their shit at worst.

:avatar

Mods cower in fear every single time they complain and give into every demand they make.

"Mods don't care" I cannot imagine how insufferable some of them must be in real life

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #30444 on: November 17, 2020, 04:29:28 PM »
spoiler (click to show/hide)
most are probably meek as fuck irl and wouldn't day boo to a goose, like most aggro online posters :maduro
[close]
(ice)

thetylerrob

« Reply #30445 on: November 17, 2020, 04:52:55 PM »
The shitty internet bully posters don't have real lives. They didn't even leave their houses pre covid.

Boredfrom

« Reply #30446 on: November 17, 2020, 04:56:19 PM »
Fercho and Gustaf are totally baiting for mods to intervene in their favor in the AMLO thread:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-was-there-so-much-internet-hype-for-amlo.323944/page-3#post-51810812 

Quote from: Fercho
Right? i mean when Bill Maher used the N-word in his show everyone was mad at him because of semantics, what's up with THAT?!!   

Love when leftist fight classism with classism:

My biggest concern and goal was to not allow these people to control the narrative. Which I believe I did.

At the end of the day, they are the few and they have realized "the many" don't like them anymore, that’s because they are scared and mad.

Or worse, they haven't realized they are part of "The many" as well and are just fooling themselves , thinking this fantasy they are "high class" just because they can afford the PS5, when in reality they are just "clasemedieros aspiracionales" Jajajaja.

Nuitangg

« Reply #30447 on: November 17, 2020, 05:31:16 PM »

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #30448 on: November 17, 2020, 06:46:42 PM »
Like already mentioned, raise awareness wherever you can. Even if you decide to buy the game, you can match the money to donate to a trans charity.

Trans-fuzja (Poland)
Lambda (Poland)
Mermaids (UK)
Trans Justice Funding Project (USA)
Lambda Warszawa is an LGBT organization, but it's not a trans charity.
oh okay :fbm

BIONIC

Margs

paprikastaude

« Reply #30451 on: November 17, 2020, 07:09:02 PM »
The shitty internet bully posters don't have real lives. They didn't even leave their houses pre covid.

Lies, theaters still ran Disney movies before  :ufup

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #30452 on: November 17, 2020, 07:10:02 PM »
:piss :lore :piss2

The golden shower elf

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:tocry
[close]
(ice)

benjipwns

« Reply #30453 on: November 17, 2020, 08:11:50 PM »
Yeah at this point the one day OT ban is trying to put a band-aid over a bullet wound. People are straight up dodging criticism left and right, and ignoring any mention of the discourse whenever someone brings it up.
Banned (Permanent): Refusing to engage in the discourse. Dodging criticism while a junior account.

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #30454 on: November 17, 2020, 08:13:43 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sen-chuck-grassley-has-tested-positive-for-the-covid.328256/

While context will be taken into account, we do not welcome celebration or cheering for the death of public figures.

:trumps
Fish<

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #30455 on: November 17, 2020, 08:31:22 PM »

The fact is even the mod team has to know this half way measure will and is not working, but they are trying to be *fair*.

The best part is Era exists because someone from the old site was a Transphobic sexual predator, and now all these years later when it’s finally time to show this site is different, no one can still bring themselves to put the axe to CDPR or Harry Potter.

uhhh dont really think evilore's transphobia was a huge factor...

Snoopycat_

« Reply #30456 on: November 17, 2020, 08:33:20 PM »
It's always fucking boomers with their noses over their masks. I nearly started having a go at one in aldi, just called him a cunt instead.

:badass

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #30457 on: November 17, 2020, 08:33:21 PM »
evilore refuses to creep into the shower with a trans woman  :karen

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30458 on: November 17, 2020, 09:12:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mega64-the-ps5-absolutely-cannot-play-discs.327218/page-18#post-51789059
Quote from: Crushed
"honestly it's not that i'm mad about a ps5 being broken," i type while a vein bulges on my forehead and i look at my poster of aloy to calm down. "that part doesn't matter to me-" i stop and spasm slightly out of anger, and nearly knock over my statuette (of sir galahad from the order 1886 but as a sackboy).

"that part doesn't matter to me at all. i just don't think it's funny." (steam starts to shoot out of my ears like in a tex avery cartoon). "in fact, my concern is about the coronavirus, and privilege, all that." i'm starting to hyperventilate so i take a sip out of my limited edition thermos of a helghast with kratos makeup wearing the hat of the ghost of tsushima guy and playing ellie's guitar. "i suppose i just don't get these cringe youtubers."

:neogaf

Quote from: ZeoVGM
Quote from: Phendrana
Douchebag humor.
Some of you are just so damn miserable. Good lord.

:spiders
ど助平

benjipwns

« Reply #30459 on: November 17, 2020, 10:20:18 PM »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #30460 on: November 17, 2020, 10:22:17 PM »
I'd just give him a warning over not having good tatse.

nudemacusers

« Reply #30461 on: November 17, 2020, 10:23:25 PM »
ivy :lawd :mouf
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30462 on: November 17, 2020, 10:36:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/character-designs-in-which-you-cant-take-them-seriously-every-time-they-show-up.326543/page-9#post-51747935
Quote from: Shiba (Banned)
(Image removed from quote.)
Dahila is some embrassing shit from Xenoblade 2.

Quote from: Platy
Quote from: Alpha Baymax
I'm more surprised about the fact that a woman designed this character.
She has LOTS of erotic visual novels (it is a visual novel database, link might send to nsfw pages) in her character design curriculum

Quote from: Don Fluffles
*Looks at list*
*Viper series*

(Image removed from quote.)
Then again, Xeno2's main character designer Saitom is an eromanga artist by trade. Also contributed to Bikini Warriors... which is exactly what you'd expect.

So disgusted by these FILTHY designs, yet has encyclopedic-level knowledge about them.
:expert
ど助平

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #30463 on: November 18, 2020, 12:43:26 AM »
jerking off to dreamcast games was  :lawd

BIONIC

« Reply #30464 on: November 18, 2020, 12:50:13 AM »
jerking off to dreamcast games was  :lawd

:hitit
Margs

blame space

« Reply #30465 on: November 18, 2020, 12:56:18 AM »
past tense?

BIONIC

« Reply #30466 on: November 18, 2020, 01:15:11 AM »
Margs

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Snoopycat_

« Reply #30469 on: November 18, 2020, 06:14:49 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me how universal white fragility is.

:spiders

Yes, it's Nepenthe

:crowdlaff

benita

« Reply #30470 on: November 18, 2020, 06:33:40 AM »
Hello fellow forum douches.

Can I attempt distract you from the ceaseless bullshit of the forum I can't tear myself away from with the latest goings on from seniorsforum?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #30471 on: November 18, 2020, 06:36:21 AM »
Ropes fired.
ὕβρις

SmokyDave

« Reply #30472 on: November 18, 2020, 06:50:11 AM »
Ropes fired.
Keep an eye out for sticky threads.

ringlow

« Reply #30473 on: November 18, 2020, 09:18:48 AM »
Now that Trump is gone, do we think Ree will veer back towards normal society?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #30474 on: November 18, 2020, 09:36:14 AM »

I don't think they'll be any less mad about the sort of hot button topics they have. It will maybe be less directed at politics (though I envision many Trump centric threads to come) and more at games & entertainment.
ὕβρις

ringlow

« Reply #30475 on: November 18, 2020, 09:39:06 AM »

I don't think they'll be any less mad about the sort of hot button topics they have. It will maybe be less directed at politics (though I envision many Trump centric threads to come) and more at games & entertainment.
Once they turn the corner on Anita Sarkeesian (lmao at her recent boob armor shyte) content they will once again face the light

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #30476 on: November 18, 2020, 10:02:30 AM »
This is a perfect synopsis of what is wrong with the Democrats in a single gif. Lindsey Graham would happily lynch Kamala Harris and she is fist bumping him. This party just will not see the GOP as the enemy of the state they are.

I don't think things will.go back to normal

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #30477 on: November 18, 2020, 10:10:22 AM »

Naw, they'll just funnel that energy into some new bogeyman. Whoever steps up as the easiest mark.   That firehose never shuts off, just changes direction.

Right wing does the same shit too, I've already seen them start to coalesce around making Kamala Harris the biggest threat to American Democracy since the last black politician they hyper-focused on.

paprikastaude

« Reply #30478 on: November 18, 2020, 10:12:47 AM »

Have you heard about that upcoming videogame, Cyberpunk?

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #30479 on: November 18, 2020, 10:14:44 AM »
coded personally by the trump family, with assistance from cd project red :trumps
(ice)