Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3106207 times)

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #30481 on: November 18, 2020, 10:25:42 AM »
BASED

Oi Oi

Tasty

« Reply #30482 on: November 18, 2020, 10:26:26 AM »
You know what I want

JK Rowling DLC for Cyberpunk 2077  :rash

...for sex? :thinking

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #30483 on: November 18, 2020, 10:27:50 AM »
anita sarkeesian is still a thing :titus

remember when those two neckbeards were making a doc about her, that shit looked like it could have been unintentionally hilarious.
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #30484 on: November 18, 2020, 10:50:22 AM »
lol when people sperged about boob armour i assumed they were going on about scantily clad anime lady warriors with only a bit of chain mail over their tiddies. not having 'proper looking' armour shaped to what would be feasibly more comfortable for a female :heh

prudes :pacspit i doubt even the most desperate, imaginationless coomer could find those star wars armours sexy :lol
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 10:54:27 AM by Piss Benoit »
(ice)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30485 on: November 18, 2020, 10:58:00 AM »

She seems to pop up anytime she runs out of money- has she tweeted to Disney that she'd make a great "consultant" for them yet?
ど助平

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #30486 on: November 18, 2020, 11:04:57 AM »
lol when people sperged about boob armour i assumed they were going on about scantily clad anime lady warriors with only a bit of chain mail over their tiddies. not having 'proper looking' armour shaped to what would be feasibly more comfortable for a female :heh

prudes :pacspit i doubt even the most desperate, imaginationless coomer could find those star wars armours sexy :lol

She's the same breed as those in the RE thread. The mere existence of breasts is apparently offensive

thetylerrob

« Reply #30487 on: November 18, 2020, 11:12:17 AM »
Yeah, but at least she's doing it for money and not just internet clout.

SmokyDave

« Reply #30488 on: November 18, 2020, 11:17:46 AM »
She's the same breed as those in the RE thread. The mere existence of breasts is apparently offensive
For fuck's sake, educate yourself instead of putting the emotional labour on others. Google 'hot big tits boobs breast fetish oiled' and do some fucking research.

:social

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #30489 on: November 18, 2020, 12:11:58 PM »
For fuck's sake, educate yourself instead of putting the emotional labour on others. Google 'hot big tits boobs breast fetish oiled' and do some fucking research.

Yes, dear.
Margs

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30490 on: November 18, 2020, 12:40:06 PM »

Cross-referenced with Anita and got this:

:nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

ど助平

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #30491 on: November 18, 2020, 12:45:01 PM »
 :shaq

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #30492 on: November 18, 2020, 01:41:51 PM »
She needs to wax that goatee.
Oi Oi

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #30493 on: November 18, 2020, 01:46:28 PM »
She needs to wax that goatee.

No she doesn’t  :drool
Margs

BisMarckie

« Reply #30494 on: November 18, 2020, 01:49:06 PM »

remember when those two neckbeards were making a doc about her, that shit looked like it could have been unintentionally hilarious.

Don’t neckbeard shame during times of not leaving the house very much. :hmph

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #30495 on: November 18, 2020, 03:17:09 PM »
When someone cis claims to support LGBT rights it is best to assume they really mean that they support LGB rights until they prove otherwise.

:tinfoil

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #30496 on: November 18, 2020, 03:35:45 PM »
I only support BT rights, the L's and the G's are prudes

ShutUp

« Reply #30497 on: November 18, 2020, 03:49:01 PM »
If you support a trans positive game, clearly you actually hate anyone trans. Flawless logic.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #30498 on: November 18, 2020, 04:44:14 PM »
It never ceases to amaze me how universal white fragility is.

:spiders

Yes, it's Nepenthe

:crowdlaff

Nepenthe repeatedly failing to understand the term "white fragility" will never astound me
sigh

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #30499 on: November 18, 2020, 05:33:03 PM »
The problem with this is that no one who would be willing to leave the forum if a ban happened is truly willing to learn. Again, I'm not trans, so I can't speak for them, but I am a minority, and I know how it feels to not be listened.

It's better to have a place with fewer members but who are willing to learn about these issues than a bigger, more relevant place that is full of people who prefer to turn a blind eye.
Devil's advocate: this is a gaming board that relies on Ads, driving away traffic for the most anticipated game isn't a smart move.
Business is business.

User banned (2 weeks): dismissing concerns around transphobia

Aren't the mods by their own logic dismissing concerns around transphobia by not banning the game? As moronic as it would be to ban the game at least they would stand for something.

More important than business, trans rights are human rights. And trans people deserve respect.

How the fuck is Cyberpunk infringing any trans/human rights? These people have lost their marbles.

Edit: Oh and looks like CDPR is working with a trans popstar on the soundtrack but of course this doesn't undo their horrible crime of making a "did you just assume his gender" joke 2 years ago. Clearly this company despises trans people.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 05:42:20 PM by HaughtyFrank »

« Reply #30500 on: November 18, 2020, 05:48:09 PM »

She seems to pop up anytime she runs out of money- has she tweeted to Disney that she'd make a great "consultant" for them yet?

She's too busy consulting on video games she doesn't like and doesn't play.

More power to her for carving a career out of being offended, but she can go away now.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #30501 on: November 18, 2020, 05:55:51 PM »
I simply don't understand the phrase "trans rights are human rights."   Like, duh. 

Nobody ever said, "black rights are human rights," or "gay rights are human rights." it's just a strange thing to say.  No shit Trans rights are human rights.  What next?  Dentists rights are human rights? Canadian rights are human rights? 
sigh

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #30502 on: November 18, 2020, 05:55:57 PM »
There's a rumor that Activision execs laughed her out the room and she cried.

Not sure if I believe it but her stint on consulting for Battlefield didn't go so well.
🤴

jorma

« Reply #30503 on: November 18, 2020, 06:42:24 PM »
I simply don't understand the phrase "trans rights are human rights."   Like, duh. 

Nobody ever said, "black rights are human rights," or "gay rights are human rights." it's just a strange thing to say.  No shit Trans rights are human rights.  What next?  Dentists rights are human rights? Canadian rights are human rights?

I think we really need to address the elephant in the room - dutch rights. Are we really willing to go that far?

I'm not against it per se, but I'm not entirely sure the world is ready for that.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #30504 on: November 18, 2020, 06:47:56 PM »

I don't even understand what the trans rights = human rights are that are being violated in most cases

to be called by your preferred pronoun?  that's not a violation of a human right, that's just being a dick

if someone starts calling me xim/xer against my will the only legal case I might be able to build is harassment but it takes a lot more than a few hurt feelings to claim that

how does cyberpunk violate human rights?
Uncle

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #30505 on: November 18, 2020, 06:52:26 PM »
Just really shows that this COVID stuff was a giant scam being pushed forward.

COVID is a real disease that is deadly to the elderly. No it doesn't require massive lockdowns and a "Great Reset"

The fact that Trudeau let the cat out of the bag says it all.

And Trump was in the way so the election system had to be Built Back Better so Biden could ride in and let the globalist have free reign.

Biggest question I have is whats China's role in this? Do their 300 Billionairs have to reset and give their money to Africa too or is it only the West that has to destroy itself?

:tinfoil
Fish<

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #30506 on: November 18, 2020, 07:07:38 PM »

I don't even understand what the trans rights = human rights are that are being violated in most cases

to be called by your preferred pronoun?  that's not a violation of a human right, that's just being a dick

if someone starts calling me xim/xer against my will the only legal case I might be able to build is harassment but it takes a lot more than a few hurt feelings to claim that

how does cyberpunk violate human rights?

The best placard/slogans aren't grounded in reality. Like "All Cops Are Bastards" or "Stop the steal". You have to make your motto so provacative that your opponents can't help but respond to it.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #30507 on: November 18, 2020, 07:22:39 PM »
How the fuck is Cyberpunk infringing any trans/human rights? These people have lost their marbles.
Careful, asking this question is how I got labeled an anti-LGBT (and anti-trans naturally) bigot and scourge permanently.

From what I can tell, based on extensive non-partisan research, the list of "trans rights" violations includes but is not limited to:
  • Not actively and continuously praising someone for saying they are trans on the internet.
  • Disagreeing with someone who declares they are trans at any point.
  • Using their own statistics.
  • Not rewarding them with money for the pleasure of their existence.
  • Questioning any claim they make no matter how dubious.
  • Not pleasing them at all times.
  • Wanting them to have equal rights.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #30508 on: November 18, 2020, 07:26:01 PM »
The fact that you guys still don't understand it and we won't waste time explaining it to TERFS like you and JK Rowling shows the bans you got were fully justified.  :corona_rodney
🤴

Snoopycat_

« Reply #30509 on: November 18, 2020, 07:35:35 PM »
Meanwhile on TerfsNet -

My dad used to wear skirts quite often in summer. Cotton wrap ones, like you buy near the seaside. No one ever batted an eye, though this was possibly because he was very, very masculine seeming and an agressive alcoholic.

Possibly

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/womens_rights/4079513-Do-you-think-men-should-be-allowed-to-wear-skirts

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #30510 on: November 18, 2020, 07:38:41 PM »
serf n terf  :delicious

Snoopycat_

« Reply #30511 on: November 18, 2020, 07:49:39 PM »
Ree - It's so cool your dad's a trans

Terfita - Actually he's a just a violent drunk

Averon

« Reply #30512 on: November 18, 2020, 08:31:17 PM »
Soooo, they don't want CDPR giving trans artists more exposure? Because that poster mentioning that a trans artist will be highlighted in CP 2077's OST got them angry and dismissive.

Tuckers Law

« Reply #30513 on: November 18, 2020, 08:52:05 PM »

How well did chasing those Disney dollars work for Phil Donahue?

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #30514 on: November 18, 2020, 09:11:16 PM »
Soooo, they don't want CDPR giving trans artists more exposure? Because that poster mentioning that a trans artist will be highlighted in CP 2077's OST got them angry and dismissive.

Kyuuji is pissed

Did you have an opinion on it, or the topic?

Comes off mildly like you're throwing a trans woman doing a business deal with CDPR at us, in order to make a point. I'm glad she's getting the exposure, just not sure what bearing it has on CDPR's history of mocking and fetishising trans people?

"What does this have to do with my claims that cdprs actively hates trans people?"

:gurl

Also, glad that she's getting exposure? I thought this game is the equivalent to Birth of a Nation. Surely she's now a traitor to her people

thetylerrob

« Reply #30515 on: November 18, 2020, 09:45:54 PM »
If the whole company is transphobic based off one piece of art then all the artists with music in the game are transphobic too. Sorry era, I don't make the rules.  :hmph

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #30516 on: November 18, 2020, 09:48:56 PM »
transphobia is bad  ???

seems p great tbh  :yeshrug

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #30517 on: November 18, 2020, 09:51:41 PM »
filler that is mean

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #30518 on: November 18, 2020, 09:58:34 PM »
trans artists being supported is transphobic along with anything else the transtistys don't like  :yeshrug

« Reply #30519 on: November 18, 2020, 10:49:53 PM »
What gets me about the CDPR stuff is if there really is systemic tranpshobia going on there, it's so EXTREMELY subtle that only the most paranoid people will pick up on it, moreso than the vast majority of trans people including the ones that work at the friggin place.  The "evidence" is some boneheaded community managers in charge of some Twitter accounts, in-game advertisements that are the exact level of dehumanizing objectification you would expect in that setting, and a clueless cosplayer that isn't even a native English-speaker.  People are acting like some potentially clumsy missteps are pure malice, which is ridiculous and maybe why no one is really reporting on it.

That said, Era should still ban the game/company if trans members there are so uncomfortable about it.  They've banned plenty of big stuff, one more isn't going to kill them (though it'll still do damage probably).  They can either be a "mainstream" video game forum or a safe space for oversensitive white people that think they know what's best for marginalized groups, not both.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #30520 on: November 19, 2020, 01:44:11 AM »
transphobia is bad  ???

Nah, i've read some TERF accounts on twitter, and they're absolute mental cases, "braccia rubate all'agricoltura" as they around my parts.

That doesn't mean there aren't also trans people who are complete deranged idiots, or that every single point being made should be taken in, without any critical thought, but many of these TERFs chicks just come off as incels with a vagina.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #30521 on: November 19, 2020, 01:46:25 AM »
then can all suck my hog  :lol

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #30522 on: November 19, 2020, 01:57:07 AM »
The TERF/anti-vax crossover is strong

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #30523 on: November 19, 2020, 03:26:26 AM »

I mean, transphobic bigots rights are also human rights, and if you're going to bat for "human rights" you should accept that part of human rights is that people are allowed to hate you and everything you stand for and say that they do.

Borealis

« Reply #30524 on: November 19, 2020, 03:38:47 AM »
I think it's hilarious how angry they are that people have realised the way to not get banned is to just ignore them.

Getting beaten at posting the top of early new pages, I'm sure it gets them extra heated inside.

:success

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #30525 on: November 19, 2020, 07:22:52 AM »
Eleven years of closely following politics has taught me that people generally don't like thinking things through.

ὕβρις

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30526 on: November 19, 2020, 08:04:03 AM »
transphobia is bad  ???

:dunno
ど助平

Yulwei

« Reply #30527 on: November 19, 2020, 08:09:51 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/welp-my-ps5-is-dead.324451/page-19

19 pages

Good to see that same sony quality from the ps4 pro making a return  :rejoice

Hermit

« Reply #30528 on: November 19, 2020, 08:10:38 AM »
Can I make a "Welp my PS5 died" thread on the bore dot com?

SmokyDave

« Reply #30529 on: November 19, 2020, 08:13:04 AM »
The screen on my old Game Gear died. I feel like a part of me went with it :(

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #30530 on: November 19, 2020, 08:23:37 AM »
Yes because system failure is unheard of. I don’t remember another company having a widespread issue with it.
 :brain
Oi Oi

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #30531 on: November 19, 2020, 08:28:18 AM »
'So I queued up probably about 20 or so games to download'

I mean if that's not asking for problems then I dont know what is.
ὕβρις

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #30533 on: November 19, 2020, 09:57:18 AM »
 :stahp
Uncle

PogiJones

« Reply #30534 on: November 19, 2020, 11:51:49 AM »
If the site is this dystopian hell waging war against trans people like they want to desperately believe then fucking leave.

This is so incredibly privileged. So many people don't have the resources to just up and move thousands of miles away, let alone the knowhow. Especially when a global pandemic is going on and the economy is in the garbage. Asking people to leave their homes is so myopic.

...Oh, we're talking about an internet video game website?

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #30535 on: November 19, 2020, 12:03:56 PM »
The screen on my old Game Gear died. I feel like a part of me went with it :(

You probably just need a recap (like the Turbo Duo, the capacitors on the Game Gear were shitty)... I know a few people who could help you but they are all in the states.
^_^

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #30536 on: November 19, 2020, 12:38:26 PM »
the bore was such a dystopian hellscape that pogijones took his privilege and uprooted his entire browser and left  :stahp
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #30537 on: November 19, 2020, 12:39:07 PM »

BrokenVerses

« Reply #30538 on: November 19, 2020, 12:42:45 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/update-from-trumps-lawyers.1575877/page-62#post-261202965
Quote from: HUELEN10
I prayed for Rudy so much; after seeing shit like this and watching this conference I’m not gonna stop.

Go get ‘em Rudy.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 12:46:11 PM by bork »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30539 on: November 19, 2020, 12:44:39 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/update-from-trumps-lawyers.1575877/page-62#post-261202965
Quote from: HUELEN10
I prayed for Rudy so much; after seeing shit like this and watching this conference I’m not gonna stop.

Go get ‘em Rudy.

ど助平