Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3137232 times)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #39240 on: March 10, 2021, 01:51:59 PM »
Did she just argue against her own point without realizing it?

I'm playing Valhalla right now and having fun, I'm just sick and tired of women being shafted in the series. Ubi made Alexios playable because wimmin don't sell, and 2/3 of players chose Alexios!!!! aughghgg I still get mad just thinking about it

"Ugh, why do they keep adding a male character and ugh, why do players prefer that male character?"

Switters

« Reply #39241 on: March 10, 2021, 02:49:04 PM »
I wanted to play XBC 2 but then I found out Pyra's boobs were in the whole game.
troll

« Reply #39242 on: March 10, 2021, 03:38:06 PM »
What's the difference between guillotine memes and that whole "helicopter ride" meme the alt right did a while back? Yeah, the targets are different, but the joke is still literally "lol, we're gonna kill people".  Like completely ignoring the fact that it's inflammatory and alienating for some, it's just not funny.  I also wouldn't be surprised if some dumbass kid took it too far and constructed an actual working one, and the victim in that case isn't going to be "the bourgeoise".

Odrion

« Reply #39243 on: March 10, 2021, 03:45:57 PM »
what's the difference between those memes and the "kill nazis" memes? we've embraced political violence memes in our culture (about four) years ago, all that's up to debate are the targets.

it's a boring dead argument. i ate a perm at neogaf for it. which is why a few "concerned " folks suddenly bringing it up in a thread about democratics trying to destroy their own party because of leftist progressives smacks really fucking hollow
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 03:52:44 PM by Odrion »
._.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #39244 on: March 10, 2021, 03:49:21 PM »
Yeah. That wonderful bi-partisan history blew up my fucking preschool while I was in it.

Had to run out of that shit with it collapsing behind me like I was a toddler Indiana Jones.

I need some elaboration on this story

Drainage

« Reply #39245 on: March 10, 2021, 04:01:24 PM »
Yea I been ghosting ppl for many many years, maybe because I am a misanthrope, maybe because I think I am better than people, maybe because Im afraid that people are trying to use me like I tend to use others, who really knows. One thing is for sure, I hate people because I hate myself, and that's why I ignore them. But unfortunately they keep trying. No, I don't want to go to your dumb wedding where you dress up like a clown and make terrible financial decisions, or watch you drink with your insufferably shallow friends who rarely have anything interesting to say and piss poor social skills. Unless you want to go on a 20km hike or go rock climbing don't text me or call me, ever. Cheers

(Image removed from quote.)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-ghost-people-why.391129/

Anyways back to posting on ResetEra, “we’re all we have”

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #39246 on: March 10, 2021, 04:03:34 PM »
*we really are the last of us

;)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39247 on: March 10, 2021, 04:10:06 PM »
What's the difference between guillotine memes and that whole "helicopter ride" meme the alt right did a while back? Yeah, the targets are different, but the joke is still literally "lol, we're gonna kill people".  Like completely ignoring the fact that it's inflammatory and alienating for some, it's just not funny.  I also wouldn't be surprised if some dumbass kid took it too far and constructed an actual working one, and the victim in that case isn't going to be "the bourgeoise".

I mean... I guess the fact that ultimately they're talking about guillotines for themselves, while regularly sneering at the proleteriat as 'chuds'?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #39248 on: March 10, 2021, 04:19:04 PM »
Yeah. That wonderful bi-partisan history blew up my fucking preschool while I was in it.

Had to run out of that shit with it collapsing behind me like I was a toddler Indiana Jones.

Possibly referring to this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PEPCON_disaster

Banned for inflammatory remarks about Xenoblade Chronicles 2, so I guess we'll never know!
©@©™

« Reply #39249 on: March 10, 2021, 05:27:35 PM »

I mean... I guess the fact that ultimately they're talking about guillotines for themselves, while regularly sneering at the proleteriat as 'chuds'?

They are?  From what I've seen, the targets always seem to be rich people, with some drawing the line at billionaires and some going as far as single number millionaires.  I always assumed the fact they didn't acknowledge they could be caught up in their modern day cringe of terror was just a lack of self-awareness rather than self-deprecation, but perhaps I've completely misread these weirdo memers.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39250 on: March 10, 2021, 06:35:27 PM »
We will sooner have alt right wank dads renting helicopters than woke lefties constructing something as complicated as a guillotine :trumps
🤴

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39251 on: March 10, 2021, 07:20:32 PM »

just a few hours ago

https://imgur.com/gallery/q8XNDn6

look of course I agree unions are important but

:holeup :dayum

"feeling cute today lol might go murder someone later"
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39252 on: March 10, 2021, 07:27:03 PM »
this is the other thing too

I also wouldn't be surprised if some dumbass kid took it too far and constructed an actual working one, and the victim in that case isn't going to be "the bourgeoise".

dipshit conservatives actually did this

it resulted in actual consequences for their social media, the online spaces where they met and planned to build guillotines and then did it

and now we read on multiple sites, a number of people also strongly fantasizing about guillotines...

:idont
Uncle

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #39253 on: March 10, 2021, 07:40:09 PM »
Second one doesn't look like functioning noose. They wrapped the rope around a pop can to make the coils and then glued that to the rope to make the loop.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 09:32:58 PM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

HaughtyFrank

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #39255 on: March 10, 2021, 10:17:07 PM »
can someone post this on ERA?

:teehee

Boredfrom

« Reply #39256 on: March 10, 2021, 11:05:52 PM »
Quote from: abacus
Maybe putting the fate of a person and the ideal of justice in the hands of common random people is a bad idea.

Anyone has a solution for this totally unavoidable problem that happens in every country specially rich ones? Anyone?

Make a rich aristocratic person the one that unilaterally decides how to judge people.

Or make you trial burocratic nightmares where isn’t even presencial.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #39257 on: March 10, 2021, 11:55:08 PM »

This is the guy who started the 88% is a Nazi dogwhistle meme.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #39259 on: March 11, 2021, 12:42:19 AM »
What's the difference between era and a dead baby?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
A dead baby makes you happy about life.
[close]

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39261 on: March 11, 2021, 04:29:49 AM »
A dead baby is a solid 12 inches, makes women moan, and is stiff in the morning

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39262 on: March 11, 2021, 04:30:03 AM »
this is the post that will prevent me holding office

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39263 on: March 11, 2021, 04:33:07 AM »
bitches moan with 4 inches

Snoopycat_

« Reply #39264 on: March 11, 2021, 07:09:44 AM »
This is already shaping up to be the worst generation ever. Scalpers, shortages, high prices, $70 games, and miners (on the PC side).

This seems extremely hyperbolic, at least with regards to the PS5.

Scalpers - something that happens every generation with desired consoles. Research has also shown that it's a small minority of consoles sold.

Shortages - PS5 has so far produced around the same amount of consoles as they did with PS4, if not more. It's just so popular that they are getting sold out instantly.

High prices - you can get a PS5 DE for Ł350 and the disc version is Ł450. That means you can get a PS5, which is a much stronger console than PS4, for the same price as the PS4 released at.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ars-technica-sony-says-semiconductor-shortage-makes-increased-ps5-production-difficult.372990/page-4

SmokyDave

« Reply #39265 on: March 11, 2021, 08:15:43 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/god-of-war-2018-tells-a-terrible-story-and-tells-it-terribly.392101/

I like this thread because I feel like it showcases how open and welcoming the community can be.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39266 on: March 11, 2021, 08:15:58 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-issues-most-pathetic-statement-to-date.391924/

Era: yay! Trumps banned from twitter and not president! I never have to hear from him again!
Also era: Let me repost every fucking thing trumps distinguished mentally-challenged self promotion machine spews out

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #39267 on: March 11, 2021, 09:35:09 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/god-of-war-2018-tells-a-terrible-story-and-tells-it-terribly.392101/

I like this thread because I feel like it showcases how open and welcoming the community can be.

This seems to be a complete misunderstanding. The video in the OP has 34k views, was released a month ago and the channel name is different from the OPs. The only implication of self promotion is that he said "just finished this great essay" by which he likely means he finished watching the video which is freaking 3 and a half hours long. Detective B-dubs didn't even do the minimal amount of checking before locking the thread .

Of course there's also the question why "self promotion" is even that bad.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #39268 on: March 11, 2021, 09:41:57 AM »
Of course there's also the question why "self promotion" is even that bad.

Because it was banned at The Old Place! :bolo
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #39269 on: March 11, 2021, 09:44:48 AM »
It would get a bit annoying having a load of youtubers, streamers etc shilling their shit all the time :trumps
(ice)

Jansen

« Reply #39270 on: March 11, 2021, 10:10:41 AM »

Oh my goodness the thumbnail is a dolphin kratos

SmokyDave

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39272 on: March 11, 2021, 11:50:06 AM »
Stacey dash setting up the irs excuse for "i was duped!'

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #39273 on: March 11, 2021, 11:59:56 AM »
she was hacced  ;)

Snoopycat_

« Reply #39274 on: March 11, 2021, 12:00:11 PM »
Slayven and co used to promote their YT channel. It was greasy

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39275 on: March 11, 2021, 12:01:32 PM »
you could say......she was clueless

I give permission to great rumblers to action me for being witty.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #39276 on: March 11, 2021, 01:07:59 PM »
Maybe she thought it would get her.... Mo’ Money.
Oi Oi

Switters

« Reply #39277 on: March 11, 2021, 01:25:00 PM »

What The Fuck. That guy has 55,902 more subscribers than my mid-90's punk band's newsletter.
troll

Jansen

« Reply #39278 on: March 11, 2021, 02:08:22 PM »

What The Fuck. That guy has 55,902 more subscribers than my mid-90's punk band's newsletter.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39279 on: March 11, 2021, 02:23:38 PM »
Ah yes, even more excuses for British TERFs to make it harder for trans women to transition. I can imagine an upper-class cis white woman shrieking about how only trans women who are quote-unquote "fully transitioned" and have gone through the grueling, demeaning GRC process should be allowed to step outdoors.

yes, this is the only problem with the suggestion that all men should be put under martial law  :brain

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39280 on: March 11, 2021, 02:38:08 PM »
This is already shaping up to be the worst generation ever. Scalpers, shortages, high prices, $70 games, and miners (on the PC side).

This seems extremely hyperbolic, at least with regards to the PS5.

Scalpers - something that happens every generation with desired consoles. Research has also shown that it's a small minority of consoles sold.

Shortages - PS5 has so far produced around the same amount of consoles as they did with PS4, if not more. It's just so popular that they are getting sold out instantly.

High prices - you can get a PS5 DE for Ł350 and the disc version is Ł450. That means you can get a PS5, which is a much stronger console than PS4, for the same price as the PS4 released at.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ars-technica-sony-says-semiconductor-shortage-makes-increased-ps5-production-difficult.372990/page-4
Haha Tegra factory goes brrrrrr :miyamoto
🤴

BikeJesus

« Reply #39281 on: March 11, 2021, 03:19:36 PM »
My Birthday is on the 22nd, hoping to get the money by then.

Now if only finding a PS5 wasn't an impossible task.

Those biden bucks going to good use.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39282 on: March 11, 2021, 03:28:31 PM »
My birthday is today  :hyper

no Rutte bucks, only a curfew  :'(
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39283 on: March 11, 2021, 03:39:10 PM »
yall celebrate birthdays?

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #39284 on: March 11, 2021, 03:42:11 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/stacey-dash-sorry-for-her-past-trump-support-i-made-a-lot-of-mistakes.392236/

Time to kick a woman of colour while she's down! Get 'er!

Quote from: Slayven
Once the shoes are on, you can never take them off

Ahh, truly a slogan for ERA. Case in point why forgiveness can never happen.

Jansen

« Reply #39285 on: March 11, 2021, 03:42:12 PM »
My Birthday is on the 22nd, hoping to get the money by then.

Now if only finding a PS5 wasn't an impossible task.

Those biden bucks going to good use.

I need a PS5 to survive

Tuckers Law

« Reply #39286 on: March 11, 2021, 03:55:59 PM »
I forgive you Stacey.   :ryker

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39287 on: March 11, 2021, 04:01:00 PM »
Ah yes, even more excuses for British TERFs to make it harder for trans women to transition. I can imagine an upper-class cis white woman shrieking about how only trans women who are quote-unquote "fully transitioned" and have gone through the grueling, demeaning GRC process should be allowed to step outdoors.

yes, this is the only problem with the suggestion that all men should be put under martial law  :brain
Amazing how the trans community on Resetera draws the longest of bows to make any issue all about them.
Spud

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #39288 on: March 11, 2021, 05:28:53 PM »
It's a mental suggestion in the first place tbf, cuz we'll know that that criminals follow the law

Not to mention that the main suspect is old Bill
(ice)

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #39289 on: March 11, 2021, 06:44:45 PM »
RE mods fixed their embarrassing mistake:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/god-of-war-2018-tells-a-terrible-story-and-tells-it-terribly.392488/post-60533482
MOD EDIT: This is not OP's channel, they are simply sharing a video that they enjoyed.

Absolutely no acknowledgment that they screwed up though

Let's try this again
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 07:19:45 PM by HaughtyFrank »

Crumb

• *cough*

BikeJesus

« Reply #39291 on: March 11, 2021, 06:49:18 PM »
Who cares about the story, the game sucks ass and every other God of War game is better.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #39292 on: March 11, 2021, 07:57:40 PM »
Era definitely needs a "We don't provide a platform for Trump" policy like they've done for other people (mainly on gaming side)

:phil

https://www.resetera.com/threads/donald-trump-back-on-twitter-via-loophole.392557/#post-60588964

Jansen

« Reply #39293 on: March 11, 2021, 08:26:03 PM »
Who cares about the story, the game sucks ass and every other God of War game is better.

Fuck no. GoW '18 is great, only GoW2 is as good

BadAss2961

« Reply #39294 on: March 11, 2021, 09:16:09 PM »
Watch your tone, boy  :bolo

Tuckers Law

« Reply #39295 on: March 11, 2021, 09:26:45 PM »

Ghost of Sparta is also really great too.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39296 on: March 11, 2021, 09:50:57 PM »
My birthday is today  :hyper

no Rutte bucks, only a curfew  :'(

That means only one thing… BRING IT IN, GUYS!!!
Uncle

FUME5

« Reply #39297 on: March 11, 2021, 10:03:55 PM »

BikeJesus

« Reply #39298 on: March 11, 2021, 11:27:09 PM »

Eh, I played a few hours of it on a friends PS4. I wasn't impressed. This guy can explain why much better than I can:

I think not having a jump button is a mistake. It isn't a GoW game.

And yeah, the video is an hour long. Give it 20 minutes and see what you think.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 11:31:48 PM by BikeJesus »

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #39299 on: March 12, 2021, 12:00:18 AM »
User Banned (1 month): Incredibly inappropriate point of comparison, advocating violence

Something similar to the Maoist land reform movement except with scalpers rather than landlords.
nice