Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1826485 times)

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #22320 on: June 13, 2022, 09:34:22 PM »
From today.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/johnny-depp-jury-finds-that-amber-heard-defamed-him-in-op-ed.590196/post-88363650
Regardless, even if there had been no case of abuse in their household, Camille Vasquez brought up numerous cases where Heard claimed to be physically battered, yet looked absolutely perfect and stunning the following day... It's obvious Heard is coming from a place of extreme privilege, as she had never been physically hurt and she has absolutely no clue how long it takes for such wounds to heal to the point they're not visible anymore and how silly and obvious her lies are to a significant portion of people who did suffer at some point in their life. I imagine actual victims of domestic violence feel even worse about her lies than I do.

She doesn't look abused
She's so privileged she doesn't even know what abuse is
"Real," victims hate her

This is the same shit battered wives received in the 50's.  They are never going to let this die.
sigh

Boredfrom

« Reply #22321 on: June 13, 2022, 09:51:10 PM »
From today.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/johnny-depp-jury-finds-that-amber-heard-defamed-him-in-op-ed.590196/post-88363650
Regardless, even if there had been no case of abuse in their household, Camille Vasquez brought up numerous cases where Heard claimed to be physically battered, yet looked absolutely perfect and stunning the following day... It's obvious Heard is coming from a place of extreme privilege, as she had never been physically hurt and she has absolutely no clue how long it takes for such wounds to heal to the point they're not visible anymore and how silly and obvious her lies are to a significant portion of people who did suffer at some point in their life. I imagine actual victims of domestic violence feel even worse about her lies than I do.

She doesn't look abused
She's so privileged she doesn't even know what abuse is
"Real," victims hate her

This is the same shit battered wives received in the 50's.  They are never going to let this die.

Eh… being fair, she is the one that is also not letting this die off.

“I don’t blame the jury for committing perjury to let Depp win.”

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #22322 on: June 13, 2022, 09:56:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/playstation-studios-ot29-please-be-excited-no-enemies-of-ps-allowed-kthx.592356/page-107#post-88312074
User Warned: Meta-Commentary
Imagine if Sony did this, there would be a 10 page thread filled with outrage lmao
:hesright

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #22323 on: June 13, 2022, 09:56:39 PM »
That actually looks like a very subtle passive aggressive fuck you to excel.

Good show merc

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #22324 on: June 13, 2022, 10:08:28 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/russia-has-begun-a-full-scale-invasion-in-ukraine-read-staff-posts.556366/page-1368#post-88288152

Quote from: astroturfing
im so goddamn pissed, can we as Europe (and America please) declare war on Russia already so we can get rolling for real..?

what kind of a chance does Moscow have right now if Finland, Estonia, Poland, and EVERY European country attacks them with all we got? and fuck their nukes, we shouldn't be afraid of them at all. France and UK have nukes too, we can retaliate if/when it comes to that, even if USA doesnt want to use them again.

or at the very least, Putin and Lavrov and the rest of them should be droned when we have intelligence that they are together, surely USA has the capability? after all they droned that Iranian leader who was much more harmless and wasnt actively trying to destroy humanity. use your new-fangled laser weapons or something ffs. seriously fucking vaporize the lunatic madmen already and maybe we can still stop hundreds of millions of innocents starving (not to mention save whatever will be still left of Ukraine)..

i dont get this goddamn timidness, now is the time to crush Russia, like Nazi Germany was crushed, and Imperial Japan. we COULD still do it before the absolute worst happens, but i guess we have decided to once again stand by and watch the horrors happen hoping our precious way of life wont be too disturbed? screw all the refugees too who want to escape hunger in the next 1-3 years, who cares about them right..? endless more drowned children for the Mediterranean.

sorry i needed to vent, im just so enraged whenever i read up on "developments".. i need to smash something now brb lol (actually going for a jog and sauna to calm down).
He's still got it. :mynicca

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #22325 on: June 14, 2022, 12:19:30 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kanye-calls-out-adidas-for-copying-his-designs.595482/#post-88381509
Quote from: xxracerxx
They are just sampling.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kanye-calls-out-adidas-for-copying-his-designs.595482/#post-88382010
Quote from: Transistor
Ok, now that's fucking good

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kanye-calls-out-adidas-for-copying-his-designs.595482/page-2#post-88384299
Quote from: JonesiiiFromtheMoon
Nah. Reminds me of the old white dismissals of hip hop. Like sampling isn’t an art. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kanye-calls-out-adidas-for-copying-his-designs.595482/page-2#post-88388475
Quote from: xxracerxx
I didn’t mean it as a dismissal, just a mild joke. Apologies.
OBE

benjipwns

« Reply #22326 on: June 14, 2022, 01:11:25 AM »
Retired staff member Morrigan checking in:
I said this in another thread today, but I think termites have eaten some peoples' brains to the point where they think anything that isn't a big flashy AAA project is somehow cheap or bad, or "doesn't count" in assessing the quality of a presentation. For a site purportedly about "enthusiasts" of the hobby, it's kinda depressing.

From everything I've heard and read, this is a game Josh Sawyer wanted to make - and he was enabled to go and make it. Despite if someone personally isn't interested in it, I would hope we can at least support the idea of great creatives in gaming getting to work on the projects they are passionate about even if it isn't some gargantuan tentpole product touched by hundreds or thousands of people.

He's going for a VERY specific visual style and presentation, and from what I saw in the trailer they do a great job of capturing it.
It’s pretty tough for some people to wrap their heads around anything deeper than robot dinosaurs.
Quote from: Morrigan
This is a really unnecessary comment, what the hell? I think the game looks interesting myself but this just reeks of console warring tbh

spoiler (click to show/hide)
User banned (3 days): Trolling. Platform wars.
[close]
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 10:54:25 PM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

« Reply #22327 on: June 14, 2022, 01:21:46 AM »
User Banned (1 Month): Objectification, sexist commentary

The Deliver to Mars dev is hands down the best looking female dev i'ver seen
:quark

I think it's an actress? Ellise Chappell
[close]

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22328 on: June 14, 2022, 02:09:39 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-response-to-criticism-about-an-ableist-term-in-her-new-song-lizzo-almost-immediately-responds-by-announcing-shes-changed-the-lyrics.595512/#post-88386411
God the sweat beading on my forehead as I read the thread title, especially an excelsiorlef topic, until the eventual swerve. Phew lol.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #22329 on: June 14, 2022, 02:35:24 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hideo-kojima-just-shot-himself-in-the-foot.595515/page-9#post-88396605

Quote from: MGPanda, post: 88396605, member: 40349
I'm just commenting so I can be part of this whenever they inevitably move this thread to The Vault lmao

Just need some TAGS and this FUN THREAD will move to LEGENDARY status lmao  :cruise
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #22330 on: June 14, 2022, 02:43:45 AM »
In before the lock for having run its course The Vault enshrinement. :jeb

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22331 on: June 14, 2022, 07:23:17 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/would-you-recommend-kingdom-come-deliverance.595587/#post-88400412
I've been kind of interested on this game for a while, but never put much effort into looking more into it as there are too many games and too little time... Also, wasn't there something controversial with the developers at the time? Perhaps Gamergate related? I remember that putting me off a little.
Only took 18 posts

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #22332 on: June 14, 2022, 08:30:47 AM »
Going to be fairly humorous to watch John Wick locking his guns up safely after murdering a small town’s worth of goons with them in the prior scene.

Most of the action in John Wick could be done just as well without guns.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/leading-hollywood-directors-writers-and-producers-sign-a-pledge-about-onscreen-guns.595605/

:whatisthis

Boredfrom

« Reply #22333 on: June 14, 2022, 09:20:53 AM »
So RE suddenly discovers that this kind of stuff is just distractions and appeasement rather than fight for meaningful change.

And is only because republicans have been parroting this shit.

« Reply #22334 on: June 14, 2022, 09:32:02 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/russia-has-begun-a-full-scale-invasion-in-ukraine-read-staff-posts.556366/page-1368#post-88288152

Quote from: astroturfing
im so goddamn pissed, can we as Europe (and America please) declare war on Russia already so we can get rolling for real..?

what kind of a chance does Moscow have right now if Finland, Estonia, Poland, and EVERY European country attacks them with all we got? and fuck their nukes, we shouldn't be afraid of them at all. France and UK have nukes too, we can retaliate if/when it comes to that, even if USA doesnt want to use them again.

or at the very least, Putin and Lavrov and the rest of them should be droned when we have intelligence that they are together, surely USA has the capability? after all they droned that Iranian leader who was much more harmless and wasnt actively trying to destroy humanity. use your new-fangled laser weapons or something ffs. seriously fucking vaporize the lunatic madmen already and maybe we can still stop hundreds of millions of innocents starving (not to mention save whatever will be still left of Ukraine)..

i dont get this goddamn timidness, now is the time to crush Russia, like Nazi Germany was crushed, and Imperial Japan. we COULD still do it before the absolute worst happens, but i guess we have decided to once again stand by and watch the horrors happen hoping our precious way of life wont be too disturbed? screw all the refugees too who want to escape hunger in the next 1-3 years, who cares about them right..? endless more drowned children for the Mediterranean.

sorry i needed to vent, im just so enraged whenever i read up on "developments".. i need to smash something now brb lol (actually going for a jog and sauna to calm down).
He's still got it. :mynicca

Why can't we have world war?

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #22335 on: June 14, 2022, 09:42:40 AM »

I dare say that the possibility of nuclear warfare deserves a little more deliberation than "fuck their nukes"

Snoopycat_

« Reply #22336 on: June 14, 2022, 10:09:12 AM »
Mercury got proper told by Dubs a few days ago-

Quote from: RedMercury
Thank you for your posts dude. I just want you to know you're not alone, I know it seems like nobody cares but there are people that care, this has been an awful time especially for immunocompromised people and I think it's good for people to hear where you are coming from.

Quote from: B Dubs
Honestly, shut up. If you aren't immunocompromised then don't talk for us.

What the fuck man? I'm saying it's good to hear from the perspective of immunocompromised people, why are you attacking me? I appreciate that the dude is posting his perspective and feelings on the matter. I also have a condition that would make getting covid a very dangerous thing for me which I have posted about several times before. Super uncalled for, I thought we were relatively cool.

You're literally just picking and choosing who lines up with your own beliefs. I'm immunocompromised and honestly this is overdue. But of course you'll just ignore that and continue to select shit that lines up with what you'll already think.

I'm tired of people using people like me as a cudgel. I've had 3 shots, I'm getting a fourth, there's antivirals available. If you want to stay home 24/7 then just say so and don't use people like me as an excuse.

I have never once claimed to speak for immunocompromised people. I have no idea where this is coming from. My opinion on people engaging in unnecessarily risky behavior during a pandemic is not and has never been solely predicated on immunocompromised people. Maybe I have an opinion you just don't like, and that's fine but to say I'm somehow trying to speak for you is absurd and it's real shitty you would talk to someone else who this disease would disproportionately effect like that, with just a straight up "fuck you" completely devoid of any empathy or commiseration. I have to live with this shit every day until the day I die and have covid looming over my fucking head, that should be bad enough. All for trying to offer a thank you to a person in a tough spot sharing their feelings. Real cool, hope you got what you wanted out of it.

Most of the time I try to be really positive here and speak up for the things I believe in and advocate for people to listen to the voices of people who don't get heard as much, I try to be a decent person and really care about this community, for the legit general manager of the site to come in like that is a real gut punch.

Fast forward to today and the butthurt bitch creates this totally not related thread -

https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-assume-the-best-or-the-worst-of-people-on-the-internet.595473/

Gets called out

@OP just curious, is this thread in response to you getting called out in the recent COVID thread?

Forced to pretend he’s still not seething -

If you want to ping someone you gotta do @ and then their username but the answer to your question is nope, not in the slightest, the idea was spurred by a totally different thread.

:shaking

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #22337 on: June 14, 2022, 11:02:00 AM »

Thank you for your posts dude. I just want you to know you're not alone, I know it seems like nobody cares but there are people that care, this has been an awful time especially for immunocompromised people and I think it's good for people to hear where you are coming from.

What the fuck man? I'm saying it's good to hear from the perspective of immunocompromised people, why are you attacking me? I appreciate that the dude is posting his perspective and feelings on the matter. I also have a condition that would make getting covid a very dangerous thing for me which I have posted about several times before. Super uncalled for, I thought we were relatively cool.

You're literally just picking and choosing who lines up with your own beliefs. I'm immunocompromised and honestly this is overdue. But of course you'll just ignore that and continue to select shit that lines up with what you'll already think.

I'm tired of people using people like me as a cudgel. I've had 3 shots, I'm getting a fourth, there's antivirals available. If you want to stay home 24/7 then just say so and don't use people like me as an excuse.

I have never once claimed to speak for immunocompromised people. I have no idea where this is coming from. My opinion on people engaging in unnecessarily risky behavior during a pandemic is not and has never been solely predicated on immunocompromised people. Maybe I have an opinion you just don't like, and that's fine but to say I'm somehow trying to speak for you is absurd and it's real shitty you would talk to someone else who this disease would disproportionately effect like that, with just a straight up "fuck you" completely devoid of any empathy or commiseration. I have to live with this shit every day until the day I die and have covid looming over my fucking head, that should be bad enough. All for trying to offer a thank you to a person in a tough spot sharing their feelings. Real cool, hope you got what you wanted out of it.

Most of the time I try to be really positive here and speak up for the things I believe in and advocate for people to listen to the voices of people who don't get heard as much, I try to be a decent person and really care about this community, for the legit general manager of the site to come in like that is a real gut punch.

Fast forward to today and the butthurt bitch creates this totally not related thread -

https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-assume-the-best-or-the-worst-of-people-on-the-internet.595473/

Gets called out

@OP just curious, is this thread in response to you getting called out in the recent COVID thread?

If you want to ping someone you gotta do @ and then their username but the answer to your question is nope, not in the slightest, the idea was spurred by a totally different thread.

Dreams of modship in tatters, fired into the sun!

:aweshum :neogaf :girlaff :taylor

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #22338 on: June 14, 2022, 11:43:39 AM »

This man is one bad day away from shooting up the forum

killamajig

« Reply #22339 on: June 14, 2022, 12:13:35 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #22340 on: June 14, 2022, 12:51:42 PM »
I'm tired of people using people like me as a cudgel. I've had 3 shots, I'm getting a fourth, there's antivirals available.

Uh, so he's gotten covid shots?

what's his immunocompromisity?

« Reply #22341 on: June 14, 2022, 12:59:23 PM »
I'm tired of people using people like me as a cudgel. I've had 3 shots, I'm getting a fourth, there's antivirals available.

do you think someone would just go on reset era and tell lies?
id almost feel bad for them being wrecked that hard if he werent such a cunt, theyve been not as cunty lately

theres a new class of unhinged posters rising up

« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 01:03:52 PM by NegativeCrepe »

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #22342 on: June 14, 2022, 01:03:47 PM »

Thin skinned?

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #22343 on: June 14, 2022, 01:26:08 PM »

Thin skinned?

Dermatoporosis aka chronic cutaneous fragility syndrome  :science

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #22344 on: June 14, 2022, 01:36:48 PM »

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #22345 on: June 14, 2022, 02:07:31 PM »
©@©™

Snoopycat_

« Reply #22346 on: June 14, 2022, 02:25:35 PM »
It just gets worse for Mercury

Quote from: Red Mercury
That's a fair question! In the past I have struggled with making the assumption that most people on the internet are he/him, so I have worked very hard to ingrain neutral pronouns into my vocabulary. I also do not know the poster on any sort of personal level and it makes sense to me to remain less pointed, I don't want it to sound like I am speaking for her. I am super open to be educated though Excel as always, would most people consider referring to a third party they do not know with they/theirs? I will happily recalibrate and strictly use only the pronouns listed in that case. I appreciate you calling it out for sure!

Now Excel’s putting the boot in-

Quote from: Excel
Look I'm gonna be blunt, your intentional misgendering (regardless of intent) is infinitely worse than the posting of a relatively gender neutral (in terms of meaning and message) gif meme that you decided to highlight the OP's pronouns over

To answer you're question no referring to someone who's pronouns you know (that aren’t they/them), but who you don't know personally, with gender neutral pronouns is not a good idea. It's extremely weird tbh especially right on the heels of telling everyone you're aware of their pronouns

You don't know me personally, if you ever started calling me they/them I'd be pissed

https://www.resetera.com/threads/top-gun-maverick-is-a-military-propaganda-movie-i-fell-for-it.595368/page-9#post-88379382

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #22347 on: June 14, 2022, 03:03:27 PM »
So what pronouns are you supposed to use for people whose pronouns you don’t know if not gender neutral?  You really can’t win with the always online T’s. :idont

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #22348 on: June 14, 2022, 03:18:54 PM »
your intentional misgendering (regardless of intent)

words

ally's on era getting pounced on is hilarious
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 03:22:55 PM by Cauliflower Of Love »

« Reply #22349 on: June 14, 2022, 03:21:45 PM »
It just gets worse for Mercury

Quote from: Red Mercury
That's a fair question! In the past I have struggled with making the assumption that most people on the internet are he/him, so I have worked very hard to ingrain neutral pronouns into my vocabulary. I also do not know the poster on any sort of personal level and it makes sense to me to remain less pointed, I don't want it to sound like I am speaking for her. I am super open to be educated though Excel as always, would most people consider referring to a third party they do not know with they/theirs? I will happily recalibrate and strictly use only the pronouns listed in that case. I appreciate you calling it out for sure!

Now Excel’s putting the boot in-

Quote from: Excel
Look I'm gonna be blunt, your intentional misgendering (regardless of intent) is infinitely worse than the posting of a relatively gender neutral (in terms of meaning and message) gif meme that you decided to highlight the OP's pronouns over

To answer you're question no referring to someone who's pronouns you know (that aren’t they/them), but who you don't know personally, with gender neutral pronouns is not a good idea. It's extremely weird tbh especially right on the heels of telling everyone you're aware of their pronouns

You don't know me personally, if you ever started calling me they/them I'd be pissed

https://www.resetera.com/threads/top-gun-maverick-is-a-military-propaganda-movie-i-fell-for-it.595368/page-9#post-88379382

it would be a real sad thing if the moba network got sent screenshots of bchud speaking to distinguished moba customers that way   :goty

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22350 on: June 14, 2022, 03:27:17 PM »
there should be a supervillain called Miss Gender

("miss" is just part of his villain name so people say "she" all the time which is what gives him power)
Uncle

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #22351 on: June 14, 2022, 03:28:37 PM »

("miss" is just part of his villain name so people say "she" all the time which is what gives him power)

sketch it up!

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #22352 on: June 14, 2022, 03:28:53 PM »

sketch it up!

IT???!?!?!

:yikes

Boredfrom

« Reply #22353 on: June 14, 2022, 03:33:35 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

The fucking banner in the OP :dead

Spelling propaganda wrong   :lol

People discovered the OP just plagiarized the whole review from a letterbox loon

https://twitter.com/ASovietOnion/status/1536375850979012610

https://www.resetera.com/threads/top-gun-maverick-is-a-military-propaganda-movie-i-fell-for-it.595368/post-88370316

Why the fuck someone will plagiarize a review from in Letterbox loon and create a banner just to post it at Resetera .

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #22354 on: June 14, 2022, 03:39:54 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

The fucking banner in the OP :dead

Spelling propaganda wrong   :lol

People discovered the OP just plagiarized the whole review from a letterbox loon

https://twitter.com/ASovietOnion/status/1536375850979012610

https://www.resetera.com/threads/top-gun-maverick-is-a-military-propaganda-movie-i-fell-for-it.595368/post-88370316

Why the fuck someone will plagiarize a review from in Letterbox loon and create a banner just to post it at Resetera .

:sicko

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #22355 on: June 14, 2022, 03:40:31 PM »

Gets called out

Pretty sure Bdumbs's brain worms are borrowing deeper lately. He's overreacted to a few things recently...either that or the corporate overlords have given him a new set of KPIs that him and the other slave lords need to meet and it's really got his jimmies twisted.
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #22356 on: June 14, 2022, 03:44:41 PM »

You just put more thought into your villain than 99% of comic book movies...
Spud

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22357 on: June 14, 2022, 03:45:56 PM »
Pretty sure Bdumbs's brain worms are borrowing deeper lately. He's overreacted to a few things recently...either that or the corporate overlords have given him a new set of KPIs that him and the other slave lords need to meet and it's really got his jimmies twisted.

or, judging by his old verboten posts, this is who he's always been

he was never afraid to speak his mind until he became a cherubic, flawless admin as a shining example of how to behave for all the problematic masses
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22358 on: June 14, 2022, 03:47:03 PM »

sketch it up!

https://huggingface.co/spaces/dalle-mini/dalle-mini

you can see in the bottom right image, a hero is confused to discover that Miss Gender was a male all along
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #22359 on: June 14, 2022, 03:54:27 PM »
So what pronouns are you supposed to use for people whose pronouns you don’t know if not gender neutral?  You really can’t win with the always online T’s. :idont

It's pretty funny. By definition you can't misgender anyone by calling them "them" since you did not refer to them by any gender. However people like Excel suddenly panicked because this would mean people could sidestep this whole gender circus by just using neutral pronouns. So instead "them" is suddenly non-binary exclusive and if you use it for anyone else you're misgendering.

Edit: What is also great is that these rules are always assumed as known, so if you do it wrong you're now a shitbag.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 03:59:53 PM by HaughtyFrank »

Tuckers Law

« Reply #22360 on: June 14, 2022, 03:58:38 PM »

or, judging by his old verboten posts, this is who he's always been

he was never afraid to speak his mind until he became a cherubic, flawless admin as a shining example of how to behave for all the problematic masses

Probably coming back out because the crypto cerium gave him keeps tanking.

Polident Hive

« Reply #22361 on: June 14, 2022, 04:16:23 PM »
Talk of military propaganda in movies isn’t very nuanced. Most media requiring access go through the pentagon. From Black Hawk Down to the Transformers movies. Some years back that Miss Marvel movie was cited as a recruitment tool.

Best instance might be Man of Steel. Long story short, it actually begins with Tony Scott’s Top Gun 2, prior to his passing, meant to be the real debut of the new F35. When that couldn’t happen, it fell to the Superman movie showcasing these badass trillion dollar planes. In the actual movie, the planes are horribly ineffective, accidentally bomb Chicago, spin out in midair, and crash into skyscrapers. I enlisted the next day.

Averon

« Reply #22362 on: June 14, 2022, 04:17:49 PM »
All B-Dubs gives us is incompetence, thin skin, cynicism, and needless aggressiveness. Mr. Man of a 1000 fights Evilore gave us all that already...and hilarious stories of their global escapades.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #22363 on: June 14, 2022, 05:01:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/johnny-depp-jury-finds-that-amber-heard-defamed-him-in-op-ed.590196/page-35#post-88363650

Quote from: Laver
Quote from: NomadPete
Her career at this point is basically over.
It would be over anyway because she's not a good actress and the plastic surgeries really took away from her beauty - those cheekbones are extremely distracting.

:yikes

:cop User banned (duration pending admin review): Misogyny. Prior severe ban for sexist rhetoric.

OBE

Averon

« Reply #22364 on: June 14, 2022, 05:21:51 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ezra-miller-they-them-kidnaps-teenager-and-vanishes.595803/page-4#post-88440138
Quote from: AnimeJesus
Why is it that every thread this dude gets, most of the comments are wishing them well and hoping they gets help and no concern for the victims he's targeting? Dudes obviously a PoS and it's just odd the knee jerk post from people here is "hope they get help" instead of focusing on the victim.
:hesright

There's this weird soft-handed approach that forum is giving to Miller that they would never give to most anyone else, regardless of supposed "mental instability." The constant well-wishes as that poster noted, and their weird obsession to respect Miller's pronouns, as if that of all things is one of most important aspects in this story that needs highlighting. They've easily condemned people for just being accused of doing less that half the stuff Miller is proven to have done and/or accused of doing.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 06:07:57 PM by Averon »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #22365 on: June 14, 2022, 05:24:26 PM »
DUDE?

uh oh

Well, good thing Ezra didn't slap a show host or they'd be in real trouble.

NerpNerp
[close]

Snoopycat_

« Reply #22366 on: June 14, 2022, 06:08:46 PM »
All B-Dubs gives us is incompetence, thin skin, cynicism, and needless aggressiveness. Mr. Man of a 1000 fights Evilore gave us all that already...and hilarious stories of their global escapades.

I remember that story he had where he was kidnapped/held hostage/raped by a sex cult. Nobody ever questioned him about that. It was weird

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22367 on: June 14, 2022, 06:10:21 PM »
this keeps getting more ridiculous this title is fucking parody what the shit

Ezra Miller (They/Them) Kidnaps Teenager and Vanishes
Uncle

Crumb

• *cough*
« Reply #22368 on: June 14, 2022, 06:24:51 PM »
Ezra Miller (They/Them) commits mass shooting

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #22369 on: June 14, 2022, 06:26:52 PM »
Next thread needs to be just "They/Them (Ezra Miller) pulls a McAffee"

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #22370 on: June 14, 2022, 06:36:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/variety-amber-heard-not-fired-from-%E2%80%98aquaman-2-%E2%80%99-despite-viral-report.595923/#post-88442421
Quote from: We_care_a_lot
Good, looking forward to it. Glad WB isn’t caving to the online frenzy

https://www.resetera.com/threads/variety-amber-heard-not-fired-from-%E2%80%98aquaman-2-%E2%80%99-despite-viral-report.595923/#post-88443699
Quote from: Coyote Starrk
I assume this is sarcasm?

Because the "online frenzy" is about not wanting a proven abuser to be rewarded with a big payday and be featured in a movie aimed at a younger audience.

:cop User Banned (1 Month): Dismissive commentary in multiple threads, antagonizing other users, long history of infractions
Quote from: We_care_a_lot
I don’t think she’s a proven abuser at all, I think she’s a victim of abuse.

Yah I watched the trial, yah I read all the blah blah blah.

Y’all are weird on this one. The cognitive dissonance must be tough

‘Why do all these smart progressive people I like support amber heard’

Why indeed.

Also by ‘online frenzy’ I’m obviously referring to all the disgusting TikTok memes and rape jokes etc etc.

Y’all can say that stuff is good and ok but don’t pretend that comes from any sort of ‘progressive’ values or a desire to stick up for abuse victims

Edit:
It was my understanding that WB doesn't have to fire Amber Heard because her contact is up? They just have to not hire her again, so she could still be cut from Aquaman 2 and not seen again, but she wouldn't have been "fired".
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 06:45:09 PM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #22371 on: June 14, 2022, 06:51:06 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bloomberg-white-house-officials-privately-admit-the-collateral-damage-from-russia-sanctions-has-been-wider-than-expected.595950/

How about we try this again with you posting the actual article with your own commentary instead of a bunch of tweets from some rando with a podcast that nobody's ever heard of.

B-Dubs dunks on Deepwater. He must really hate black people. Time to revoke the N-word pass he got at Neogaf.
Oi Oi

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #22372 on: June 14, 2022, 06:56:17 PM »
They appear to have disappeared rashbeep who I believe was one of the Muslim posters. Can't find his ban.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/johnny-depp-jury-finds-that-amber-heard-defamed-him-in-op-ed.590196/page-30#post-87899928

Weltall Zero has been banned somewhere too.
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #22373 on: June 14, 2022, 07:02:02 PM »
Been posted?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/dan-ryckert-jeff-grubb-lucy-james-and-tamoor-hussain-join-giant-bombs-core-crew-see-staff-post.592311/page-14#post-87961485
:cop User Banned (Permanent): Troll account
Quote from: Binhoker
A lot of posters on this thread seem like maybe they're be happier over on neogaf, they've a thriving MRA community there, you guys would fight right (back) in!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/xbox-game-studios-bethesda-softworks-otxix-twenty-five-years-in-the-making.589791/page-198#post-88242522
:cop User Banned (2 weeks): Extreme hostility to other members
Quote from: NWCR
Quote from: jschreier
I always thought you were just a harmless if zealous Xbox fanboy, Klobrille, but blatantly and willfully twisting around my comments to suggest that I'd source and support someone who has been accused of sexual misconduct by four women is a real scumbag move. In reality, I haven't said a word to Chris Avellone since sending him a request for comment on that story in June of 2020. To suggest that I'd use him as a blind source after everything that came out is incredibly insulting and completely false. If I were you I would stick to photoshopping collages of Master Chief and Doomguy rather than trying to go after a reporter because he suggested that all may not have been going perfectly at one of your favorite company's studios.

Why are you speaking on Avowed troubles hours before the show?

You go out your way to be a a**hole and its why many people (developers included) don’t like you. We still remember when Neil Druckmann called you out on Twitter and looks like you learned nothing since then

https://www.resetera.com/threads/diablo-iv-paid-content-is-built-around-optional-cosmetic-items-and-eventually-full-expansions.594822/page-2#post-88284009
:cop User Banned (Permanent): Hostility. Numerous past infractions and problematic behavior.
Quote from: Mark Dagician
Quote from: KBSaint
Yeah people act like no one buys the game after launch. The additional sales after making the game better funds it and the expansions.
This is by far the most ignorant post I have ever read here. And this says a lot. You all clrearly have no idea how a business is ran or how the industry works. Please shut the fuck up.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 07:09:35 PM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

« Reply #22374 on: June 14, 2022, 07:10:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bloomberg-white-house-officials-privately-admit-the-collateral-damage-from-russia-sanctions-has-been-wider-than-expected.595950/

How about we try this again with you posting the actual article with your own commentary instead of a bunch of tweets from some rando with a podcast that nobody's ever heard of.

B-Dubs dunks on Deepwater. He must really hate black people. Time to revoke the N-word pass he got at Neogaf.
it seems like this guy is off the deep end  :yikes

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #22375 on: June 14, 2022, 07:15:19 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/street-fighter-6-has-just-frames-precise-input-for-better-version-of-specials.595686/page-10#post-88428081

:cop User banned (duration pending admin review): Antagonizing metacommentary. Multiple prior bans for the same behavior.
Quote from: Weltall Zero
Quote from: Chindogg
It's amazing how many people have no idea what a just frame is and how little it will affect them in the game.
I mained Jin for like a decade on Tekken, but go off with your assumptions.

Edit: Nah, I'm out of this embarrassing epeen-waving contest of a thread. Touch some grass y'all.

Shouldn't have gone after Hecht.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/johnny-depp-jury-finds-that-amber-heard-defamed-him-in-op-ed.590196/page-35#post-88338018
OBE

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #22376 on: June 14, 2022, 07:22:12 PM »

Had this happened under obama B-dubs would sticky the thread.

:lol Deepwater pulling a Excel.  What leads a person to become like excel?

To celebrate Top Page gun regulation.
 :nsfw

[close]
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 07:26:17 PM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #22377 on: June 14, 2022, 07:27:34 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/halo-infinite-adds-new-juneteenth-nameplate-named-bonobo-after-species-of-ape.595977/page-2#post-88448403

Quote from: kradical, post: 88448403, member: 7439
Isn't one of the top guys at 343 banned on this very forum for making racist jokes? Not hard to see how things like this can happen with people like that at the top.

:dead
Margs

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #22378 on: June 14, 2022, 07:34:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bloomberg-white-house-officials-privately-admit-the-collateral-damage-from-russia-sanctions-has-been-wider-than-expected.595971/#post-88447791

Quote from:  Deepwater
Quote from: Dyle
That's just the nature of sanctions when dealing with a nuclear power, there are no effective options without serious side effects. You either try to do something good and accept that there will be costs that could prove much greater than expected or you do nothing and sit on the sidelines while a war rages. Shit sucks
Two types of americans. Those who like war, and those who like sanctions.

:brain
OBE

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #22379 on: June 14, 2022, 07:41:20 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/halo-infinite-adds-new-juneteenth-nameplate-named-bonobo-after-species-of-ape.595977/page-2#post-88448403

Quote from: kradical, post: 88448403, member: 7439
Isn't one of the top guys at 343 banned on this very forum for making racist jokes? Not hard to see how things like this can happen with people like that at the top.

:dead

Community manager explains mistake:

https://twitter.com/Unyshek/status/1536850145668501504

RE Reaction:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF