Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1813928 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #26580 on: August 07, 2022, 05:36:36 AM »
My favorite part is you can tell he's making an over-the-top sound effect for it.

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
OBE

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #26582 on: August 07, 2022, 06:28:15 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/johnny-depp-jury-finds-that-amber-heard-defamed-him-in-op-ed.590196/page-47#post-91170885

:cop User Banned (1 week): thread derail, off-site drama
Quote from: Tamahagene
The associate chair of sociology at the CUNY.
https://twitter.com/amyhsin/status/1555487350880452608?t=1yn7Ug_APaQsKYz6g-ZjfA&s=19
https://twitter.com/amyhsin/status/1555959827645583363?t=6n4OAkik6019JnQm0i3zcA&s=19
More likely that they fire the marketing intern than the associate chair but we all know who ResetEra is rooting for :trumps
🤴

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #26583 on: August 07, 2022, 07:01:30 AM »
OBE

Sman

« Reply #26584 on: August 07, 2022, 08:51:38 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/giancarlo-esposito-breaking-bad-better-call-saul-confirms-hes-spoken-to-marvel-studios-says-he-wants-to-play-professor-x.616764/#post-91176060
Eh, after his defending of Gina Carano, hes a bit suspect in my eyes.

Back when they were working on the very first X-men movie, there were stories of Michael Jackson lobbying to win the Professor X. "Look, I can play a 60-year white man, I did it on my music video Ghost."

:)

BadAss2961

« Reply #26585 on: August 07, 2022, 09:14:46 AM »
As if it matters who plays what in the Marvel Cinematic clown show.

I can already see Xavier and his misfits quipping through the trailers as VFX artists rush frantically behind the scenes to meet deadlines.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #26586 on: August 07, 2022, 09:20:26 AM »
Warhawk thread loses its shit over an Amnesty International report:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/russia-has-begun-a-full-scale-invasion-in-ukraine-read-staff-posts.556366/page-1466#post-91035138
Didn't you get the memo? Amnesty International, the Red Cross, Jimmy Dore? All traitors, transphobes and stooges working for Vladimir Putin (during Dutch pride week no less).

Know your real allies, like Dick Cheney and Mohammed Bin Salman.
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #26588 on: August 07, 2022, 10:24:12 AM »
Amnesty International's take on Terminator 1:
Sarah Conner is to blame for deaths at the club and in the police station.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #26589 on: August 07, 2022, 10:25:41 AM »
So Amnesty International continues to be a joke and a shill for "Anti-Imperialist" leftists, what a joke.

Spicy.
ὕβρις

Boredfrom

« Reply #26590 on: August 07, 2022, 10:31:10 AM »
Then again, is Russia…

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #26591 on: August 07, 2022, 11:27:37 AM »
Oi Oi

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #26592 on: August 07, 2022, 12:11:55 PM »
There's a post in that thread that simultaneously says "Magneto wasn't Jewish until the 2000 movie" and "Chris Claremont seemingly made him Jewish." You know...in 1981. It's a pretty consistent and important aspect of his origin story, and I find it hilarious there are people perfectly fine with erasing that because...why? I don't get it. This is even beyond the "take that, comic nerds haha" culture wars shit.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #26593 on: August 07, 2022, 12:16:06 PM »
It's pretty weird. As if there's an inherent need to race swap magneto of all the characters. Meanwhile almost every other X-Men could easily be race swapped without any fuzz

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #26594 on: August 07, 2022, 12:38:53 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-so-many-regional-pizza-styles-looks-like-someone-just-trying-to-cover-a-fuckup.616890/

Again Royalan it is ok to say you ran out of cheese. but this Philly style ain't it

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #26595 on: August 07, 2022, 01:09:32 PM »
Does it even make sense for Magneto to be a holocaust survivor these days? Motherfucker would have to be like 80 at minimum :lol

Nothing wrong with him being Jewish, but the timeline doesn’t make sense. Kinda like how they had to make The Punisher an Afghanistan tour vet in the show.
Margs

BIONIC

« Reply #26596 on: August 07, 2022, 01:24:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/saints-row-reboot-releases-in-2-weeks-are-you-excited.616827/page-5#post-91200711

Quote from: NameUser, post: 91200711, member: 4192
One thing I won’t be doing is shooting pedestrians in the game. With all the mass shootings here I no longer feel comfortable doing that in video games. And if we’re being honest—it was always boring anyway.

I lowkey hope that most of the NPCs in the new GTA have guns as a commentary on life in America. I feel like the games should become super hard and spawn cops that can one-shot you if you do it too much.

:nintendo
Margs

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #26597 on: August 07, 2022, 01:26:25 PM »
Save the Children: 4 out of 5 children in Gaza say they are living with depression, grief and fear, most considering s*icide, or are s*lf h*rming

https://www.resetera.com/threads/save-the-children-4-out-of-5-children-in-gaza-say-they-are-living-with-depression-grief-and-fear-most-considering-s-icide-or-are-s-lf-h-rming.616848/

Very serious topic so why the fuck censor "suicide" and "self harm" like that?

This is just pure dumbass virtue signaling, treating language as if it was a harmful tool

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #26598 on: August 07, 2022, 01:31:42 PM »
Silicide is not for consumption and well if you want to larp as a bee you could do some horming I suppose :idont
🤴

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26599 on: August 07, 2022, 01:32:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/saints-row-reboot-releases-in-2-weeks-are-you-excited.616827/page-5#post-91200711

Quote from: NameUser, post: 91200711, member: 4192
One thing I won’t be doing is shooting pedestrians in the game. With all the mass shootings here I no longer feel comfortable doing that in video games. And if we’re being honest—it was always boring anyway.

I lowkey hope that most of the NPCs in the new GTA have guns as a commentary on life in America. I feel like the games should become super hard and spawn cops that can one-shot you if you do it too much.

:nintendo
you do you, but you realize you end up killing a lot of innocent people regardless in these games, which are literally crime simulators lol

ill continue to run people over because of my reckless driving

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sinema-agrees-to-reconciliation-bill-likely-to-pass-this-saturday.615942/page-10#post-91173006
lol alt. What a fucking loser.

And lol at the poster that came to their defense. lol x 2
Says the guy who always posts Trump stuff 24/7

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #26600 on: August 07, 2022, 01:37:51 PM »
Does it even make sense for Magneto to be a holocaust survivor these days? Motherfucker would have to be like 80 at minimum :lol

Nothing wrong with him being Jewish, but the timeline doesn’t make sense. Kinda like how they had to make The Punisher an Afghanistan tour vet in the show.
In the new film Magneto made it through January 6th and pushed aside the fences, that's why the capitol fell so quickly.
🤴

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26601 on: August 07, 2022, 02:33:18 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/at-least-31-dead-260-injured-as-israel-continues-to-bomb-gaza-kills-militant-leader.616131/#post-91107201
By the way, friendly reminder that this is Israel's "centrist" government that we were all told to shut up and not be so critical about because they were not as bad as Netanyahu, as if we were critical, they would collapse (they collapsed anyway, surprise surprise, because of the settlement issue). The fact is, there is no such thing as a "good" Israeli government when it comes to Palestinian rights.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #26602 on: August 07, 2022, 02:36:47 PM »
The holdouts in the West are the ones who are hamstringing any punitive actions that could be applied to Israel.

If only we would side with the good guys
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #26603 on: August 07, 2022, 02:40:05 PM »
I would absolutely have more faith if it was the folks in developing world, which is 80% of the world's population, making the decisions or voting. They aren't conditioned to think brown lives in foreign lands are worthless since young and/or be fed with faux cultural superiority.

:lol

Dude, you will be surprised.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26604 on: August 07, 2022, 02:45:48 PM »
what a joke. and i sarcastically commented on an Israeli cheerleader's comment and twitter locked me out cause I apparently violated their hateful comments policy.
:badass

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #26605 on: August 07, 2022, 02:54:03 PM »
I would absolutely have more faith if it was the folks in developing world, which is 80% of the world's population, making the decisions or voting. They aren't conditioned to think brown lives in foreign lands are worthless since young and/or be fed with faux cultural superiority.

:lol

Dude, you will be surprised.

Basically the Noble Savage wrapped in progressive language.

Also total yikes that people are writing "genocide" instead of "genoc*de"

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26606 on: August 07, 2022, 02:55:02 PM »
Israel will pay, one day.

BIONIC

« Reply #26607 on: August 07, 2022, 02:58:21 PM »
I only trust filler’s opinions in this situation  :kermit

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Too bad he’s dead :shh
[close]
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #26608 on: August 07, 2022, 02:58:32 PM »
Since its founding in late 2017, ResetEra has been an inviting bonfire at the crossroads of the gaming industry. Our goal is to destroy Israel and provide a modern platform where enthusiasts and industry professionals alike will want to talk about all kinds of video games -- and everything else under the sun. Safeguarded by technology, a vigilant staff, and some of the toughest registration screening of any public forum, ResetEra has been able to cultivate a highly active and passionate community while keeping most trolls and bad actors off of the site.
:thinking
🤴

Kurt Russell

« Reply #26609 on: August 07, 2022, 03:02:15 PM »

Yup. Magneto being a Holocaust survivor is in pretty poor taste and only serves to detract from the survivors of this Century's most heinous act of genocide: GamerGate.
woke

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26610 on: August 07, 2022, 03:06:53 PM »

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #26611 on: August 07, 2022, 03:50:47 PM »
I'm going to jail for 6 - 12 months.  No amirox stuff.  A basic ass DUI and I ignored some of the probation requirements.  I'll see you guys on the other side.  Or sooner.

I'll trade a plumperpass membership for 6 months (you have to give it back) for 2,000 LiveJasmin Credits. 
sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #26612 on: August 07, 2022, 04:05:21 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/johnny-depp-jury-finds-that-amber-heard-defamed-him-in-op-ed.590196/page-47#post-91170885

:cop User Banned (1 week): thread derail, off-site drama
Quote from: Tamahagene
The associate chair of sociology at the CUNY.
https://twitter.com/amyhsin/status/1555487350880452608?t=1yn7Ug_APaQsKYz6g-ZjfA&s=19
https://twitter.com/amyhsin/status/1555959827645583363?t=6n4OAkik6019JnQm0i3zcA&s=19
So what percentage of this ban is for "thread derail" (how? So much of the thread is people off-site reacting to this trial) and what percentage is for "off-site drama"? Because I'll probably need to keep track about all the other "off-site drama" over the next couple weeks that goes unbanned.

(Mod Admiral Reminder: cross-thread drama is also a bannable offense, sometimes.)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 04:09:49 PM by benjipwns »

Boredfrom

« Reply #26613 on: August 07, 2022, 04:24:26 PM »
RE not bitter at all:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/james-gunn-no-need-to-be-worried-on-behalf-of-peacemaker-our-friend-will-still-be-making-lots-of-peace-in-season-2.616959/#post-91211343

I will keep holding my breath

He doesn't get to make that decision.

The popular DC show is safe. Who would've guessed.

This dudes.

Boredfrom

« Reply #26614 on: August 07, 2022, 04:27:13 PM »
.  Don't worry guys, show with popular white dude is safe. I was sweating for a bit.

Isn’t one of the show main characters a black lesbian? Didn’t Gunn and John Cena have said that Peacemaker is a closet bisexual? Isn’t one of the few time that Peacemaker’s sidekick calls him out is when he is making fun of his gay dad?

BisMarckie

« Reply #26615 on: August 07, 2022, 04:28:38 PM »

lol I don't even know who Magneto is, nerd

Boredfrom

« Reply #26616 on: August 07, 2022, 04:36:11 PM »

A Mexican boy band:

benjipwns

« Reply #26617 on: August 07, 2022, 04:37:39 PM »

Just make him a IDF t*rturer and g*nocide planner. :idont

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #26618 on: August 07, 2022, 04:38:26 PM »

It's the guy that rebooted Spiderman by dissoluting the marriage between Peter and Mary Jane to save Aunt May.
ὕβρις

« Reply #26619 on: August 07, 2022, 05:03:01 PM »
I'm going to jail for 6 - 12 months.  No amirox stuff.  A basic ass DUI and I ignored some of the probation requirements.  I'll see you guys on the other side.  Or sooner.

I'll trade a plumperpass membership for 6 months (you have to give it back) for 2,000 LiveJasmin Credits.
drunk driving laws are too strict, you cant even have a small buzz on or your life is over if they catch you, you cant even have an open miller light

but yet every bar has a parking lot very curious

Boredfrom

« Reply #26620 on: August 07, 2022, 05:10:28 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/random-white-civilian-puts-knee-on-black-man-with-two-cops-already-restraining-arresting-him-for-fare-evasion.616974/#post-91214181

I honestly expected worse in that video than a a fat white guy awkwardly clinching to a black person (?).

RE is acting like they killed the dude.

Looks like this didn't get picked up by news media. I can't find anything

BREAKING NEWS: Random white douchebag does apparently something that twitter thinks is racist.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26621 on: August 07, 2022, 05:26:00 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/any-good-mcu-phase-4-critiques-that-arent-made-by-idiots.616929/
I've been critical of Phase 4 I admit. (I know there's a plan, how they're getting there though is messy) and every time I go on YouTube I see... stupid people criticizing it.

But every time I see a movie criticizing Phase 4, it's usually by one of those alt-right idiots and anytime somebody drops the phrase "M-SHE-U" or "Woke garbage!"
(Just say you don't like women or POC. It's not that hard but that is pretty despicable.) I immediately click "Don't recommend".

But I'd like to a watch a video that points out the flaws (while acknowledge the good) that doesn't right to saying that stupid "M-SHE-U" garbage.

Polident Hive

« Reply #26622 on: August 07, 2022, 05:36:05 PM »
Lost on me how “the mainstream media won’t report this!” is this chant for guys across the political spectrum. Then if and when it gets coverage, it’s censored and not reported how they wanted it to be. Just want validation for their set in beliefs, I suppose.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #26623 on: August 07, 2022, 05:38:05 PM »

Best of luck, my dude. I'm rooting for you.

but yet every bar has a parking lot very curious

Don't forget those drive thru liquor stores...
woke

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #26624 on: August 07, 2022, 05:40:30 PM »

shit man that sucks

:playa :salute
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #26625 on: August 07, 2022, 05:43:04 PM »

But seriously that sounds pretty brutal.

BIONIC

« Reply #26626 on: August 07, 2022, 06:30:33 PM »
You’ll be in our thoughts breh. Stay safe  :nintex
Margs

BIONIC

« Reply #26627 on: August 07, 2022, 06:32:22 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-haruka’s-section-in-yakuza-5-good-or-bad.616986/

:jared
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #26628 on: August 07, 2022, 06:34:26 PM »

The globalists are coming for us all.

Stay safe.

:salute
🤴

BIONIC

Margs

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26630 on: August 07, 2022, 06:41:51 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/thank-you-georgia-voters.616971/

:popular
We all worked hard in 2020, but you on January 5, 2021 pushed this over the finish line.
Who's we?

« Reply #26631 on: August 07, 2022, 06:54:45 PM »

i dont know if you ever been to jail before but if you havent some tips

1. dont borrow anything or give anyone your food, if you give someone some food tell them its not an every day thing
2. dont let anyone borrow from you
3. dont gamble
4. mind your business, dont stare at people
5. dont be an asshole and dont cause problems and dont get involved in gossip
6. dont be evasive on what you are in for or people will assume its real bad shit
7. be clean, shower every day, if you are messy or smell people will hate you
8.dont ever say the words bitch or punk
9. socialize, find some similar dudes to kick it with
10. dont mention thebire

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #26632 on: August 07, 2022, 06:55:08 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/thank-you-georgia-voters.616971/

:popular
We all worked hard in 2020, but you on January 5, 2021 pushed this over the finish line.
Who's we?

Trump worked the hardest for this, he basically told his supporters in Georgia not to vote and that's what made the Democrats win.
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #26633 on: August 07, 2022, 07:01:00 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/any-good-mcu-phase-4-critiques-that-arent-made-by-idiots.616929/
I've been critical of Phase 4 I admit. (I know there's a plan, how they're getting there though is messy) and every time I go on YouTube I see... stupid people criticizing it.

But every time I see a movie criticizing Phase 4, it's usually by one of those alt-right idiots and anytime somebody drops the phrase "M-SHE-U" or "Woke garbage!"
(Just say you don't like women or POC. It's not that hard but that is pretty despicable.) I immediately click "Don't recommend".

But I'd like to a watch a video that points out the flaws (while acknowledge the good) that doesn't right to saying that stupid "M-SHE-U" garbage.
But why would you want this?

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26634 on: August 07, 2022, 07:02:51 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-senate-democratic-majority-has-just-passed-the-inflation-reduction-act.616935/#post-91208802
User Banned (Permanent): Hostility, consistent history of the same
Fuck off with this shit already, on the first page even! Educate yourself or gtfo.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #26635 on: August 07, 2022, 07:55:28 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/random-white-civilian-puts-knee-on-black-man-with-two-cops-already-restraining-arresting-him-for-fare-evasion.616974/#post-91213569

Quote from: Leona Lewis
Sometimes doxxing is good.

Just a thought.

Good idea, let's start with Era mods and admins.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 08:03:21 PM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #26636 on: August 07, 2022, 07:57:27 PM »
Literally the only content I know that is about MCU is MCU Crew

ὕβρις

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #26637 on: August 07, 2022, 07:59:43 PM »
https://twitter.com/rachelbelllll/status/1555563001272582144

30 cops for fare evasion? I'm going to wait to see if there is more to this.
OBE

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #26639 on: August 07, 2022, 08:08:22 PM »
If the French Left, why are they still here?
©@©™