Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1828882 times)

ShutUp

Re: Off-Site Discussion: Salty Crackers
« Reply #5700 on: October 22, 2021, 01:00:43 AM »
“Safety protocols”

This dumb fuck think Alec asked for a real gun instead or something?

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #5701 on: October 22, 2021, 01:01:51 AM »
Can someone explain to me why a decentralized/community driven forum is preferred over a forum with financial backing?
Only post ever made by this account. :hmm

well done owner. very well played and a decision that will ultimately be beneficial to this community and its future success.

from memory, Era barely got by with the advertising dollars and I expect that has remained true throughout the years.

Can someone explain to me why a decentralized/community driven forum is preferred over a forum with financial backing?

my assumption is teenagers who haven't experienced how the real world works yet
:doge

Boredfrom

« Reply #5702 on: October 22, 2021, 01:04:37 AM »
Quote from: Slayven
Let me tell you, I brough a refurbish pair of Sennheiser's for 20 bucks. Best headphones i ever owned. Last 5 years then the cord started to short

:goty2

I'm legitimately down to never make fun of Slayven ever again.
What’s wrong with him? I don’t remember him being like that on GAF. It’s like his brain is turning to mush.

That’s what happens when you have B-Chuds and Cerium as your therapists  :trumps

He said he was going to end like a hobo if it wasn’t for RE Mods, and I don’t think he was exaggerating.

tuna_love

« Reply #5703 on: October 22, 2021, 01:06:25 AM »
Let me tell you, I brough a refurbish pair of Sennheiser's for 20 bucks. Best headphones i ever owned. Last 5 years then the cord started to short

What’s wrong with him? I don’t remember him being like that on GAF. It’s like his brain is turning to mush.
he got recast  :(

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #5704 on: October 22, 2021, 01:19:55 AM »
https://twitter.com/waltermasterson/status/1450586403130195970

spoiler (click to show/hide)

There was a guy here who tried to recruit me to Discord. I think his name was Christopher. You could tell he went deep into the right wing bullshit. It smelled funny so I politely declined his offer. Sad to see my senses were right and he was a neo-nazi trying to build his army.
:O

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #5705 on: October 22, 2021, 02:55:21 AM »
is Alec Baldwin a method actor?
"i can't shoot with a prop gun! Anyone carrying?"

makes you think... what isn't the same baldwin who had a wife who pretended she was spanish?! something just doesn't add up
 :hmm

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #5706 on: October 22, 2021, 03:55:00 AM »
Alec on set:

:walkaway

Snoopycat_

« Reply #5707 on: October 22, 2021, 04:29:41 AM »
I'm astonished that Slayven can spell Sennheiser. This is on the level of Nep Nep donating money to a white babies charity

blaze

« Reply #5708 on: October 22, 2021, 04:33:29 AM »

slayven got to "celebrity poster" level on gaf, especially when it came to comics. it got the point that whenever he posted an opinion he had a huge number of people that just accepted that opinion and religiously argued it for him. it was really fucking odd. like, he'd say X character is terrible and suddenly half the site would spew the same crap over and over again. it probably went to his head.

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #5709 on: October 22, 2021, 04:36:33 AM »
I'm astonished that Slayven can spell Sennheiser. This is on the level of Nep Nep donating money to a white babies charity

He probably still using the broken pair and he probably just glanced at the spelling as they're on his crusty second hand desk.

tuna_love

« Reply #5710 on: October 22, 2021, 04:51:08 AM »
yeah i remember when slayven use to hate on miles morales and also when slayven was like 40. he has definitely been replaced with a younger and even dumber model at some point  :hans1

blaze

« Reply #5711 on: October 22, 2021, 05:02:08 AM »
yeah i remember when slayven use to hate on miles morales and also when slayven was like 40. he has definitely been replaced with a younger and even dumber model at some point  :hans1
You couldn’t even mention miles, or entertain the idea that the spider-verse film would be good without him or one of his little bots coming in to shout you down. captain marvel too, that was funny. when it was announced a lot of people were excited, then slayven started spamming about how shitty she was and suddenly everyone else thought that too.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #5712 on: October 22, 2021, 05:03:20 AM »
https://twitter.com/waltermasterson/status/1450586403130195970

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Imagine being a kid and you can decide between McDonalds, video games, trucks, Santa and memes

Or

Soy beans, gender unicorns, segways, no Christmas and SNL

:trumps
🤴

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #5713 on: October 22, 2021, 07:36:11 AM »
This website is impossible to use on a phone. I don’t believe that anyone browses on the toilet.

- Sent from my iPhone

I use the print option and bring new pages with me when I need to use the toilet.

Is this you?

Snoopycat_

« Reply #5714 on: October 22, 2021, 07:36:57 AM »

He probably still using the broken pair and he probably just glanced at the spelling as they're on his crusty second hand desk.

It has to be his mum. She's probably got him crayoning in the corner while she posts on ree

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #5715 on: October 22, 2021, 07:47:08 AM »
Oh shit... they broke out the BIG oof.

marrec

« Reply #5716 on: October 22, 2021, 07:53:34 AM »

Y'all laugh but there's no way I can spell Sennheiser without looking at my headphones.  :goty2

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #5717 on: October 22, 2021, 07:55:15 AM »

Y'all laugh but there's no way I can spell Sennheiser without looking at my headphones.  :goty2

Which model(s) do you have?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #5718 on: October 22, 2021, 08:02:21 AM »
I have no problem spelling or saying SteelSeries Ac... art.... Arctis 7 seven times fast

or Gigabyte Air... Airo... Aore... Aorus Geforce RTX 2070 Super Rev. 1

see, all very easy.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 08:06:24 AM by Nintex »
🤴

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #5719 on: October 22, 2021, 08:06:56 AM »
Uh-oh, new wave of questions in the Ownership thread and only Royalan to hold back the tide.

It’s hard for everyone to know about the issue when it’s stuck here in the announcement thread on a banner that everyone dismisses because there’s very little said on that banner. A stickied topic on both gaming side and etc side would see more views. At the very least, give more details on the banner itself. Unfortunately, it seems the mods think differently.

The fact that I learned this news from gaming news site outside the forum instead of inside the forum itself is telling despite being anecdotal.
Sure it's the teens not living in the real world?

site was making 700k a year at an 80%+ margin. Unless I'm an idiot and dont understand what 80% profit margin means, working backwards you you can infer from this that the combined costs of hosting plus web dev was 175k a year.

something awful owner mentioned a page back that the costs of hosting SA is $1600 a month, aka about 20,000 a year. So 155k for 3(?) web developers aka standard/low 50k a year salary.

mods and admins were volunteers

this is me just going off public information and my own moron math, but yeah. wouldn't be hard to make the site profitable if you have a decent swell of people. and you could be doing some crazy shit if you funneled 700k a year back into the community. even if you paid yourself like 100k salary for the apparent mental anguish installing a forum software and commissioning two skins takes on a man

barely getting by with those ad dollars. lmao. why spread misinformation.
To be honest, it takes a lot more to justify not posting sticky announcements than it does to just make them. I cant imagine a single downside to a mod making a sticky thread in 5 seconds
I admit, I did dismiss it initially. This was because I thought it was a simple passover between admins or a new admin being announced or something. There’s very little people who knew that Cerium owned everything and that this announcement would drop a bomb shell. Like the others who posted before in the thread, I thought it was jointly owned by the staff and specifically the admins.

I think if the banner was worded a little bit better, it wouldn’t be as easily dismissable.

Between the tag begging, member number bragging and airing out grievances, there’s a lot of derailment that contributed to making the thread big. I wouldn’t say everything being talked about here is about the acquisition itself.

Between all this commentary, of course he hits home at the significant point.

Quote from: Royalan, Head of PR
Tag begging didn't happen until this thread was at 80+ pages.

:beli

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #5720 on: October 22, 2021, 08:08:26 AM »
Cream-of-Wheat man rapidly becoming a favorite poster. I anticipate an Alt Ban anytime now.

Quote from: Breakfuss
I wasn't deluded enough to believe Era was run by a tribunal of anime avatars, but I sure didn't think there was a sole proprietor making bank like that. It's our fault for not asking questions, I guess. Like, who even are the staff? Aside from the vocal ones in the thread. Do we have by-laws/a mission statement of any sort aside from the legalese found in the ToS? I don't think the implied "play nice, children" counts. For example, if we want to forbid discussion of certain outlets or devs or political leanings, shouldn't that be explicitly stated somewhere? The murkiness is just one of the things fueling the ban happiness and in-fighting.

The site was founded on a sentiment of community, and I think it explains why people are rightfully feeling a loose sense of ownership. A lot of us were here from the jump. If the true reason for leaving the other place was to adopt a more egalitarian style in the wake of an alleged problematic owner, then some of this doesn't make sense. He was at least transparent enough to say, "yall better get on with that bullshit."

Regardless I'm shouting down the theatrical calls to leave. I didn't like it the last time and don't want to see it again. The brand is strong. It attracts all kinds of people worldwide, even industry professionals. Like, I legit ran a Destiny raid with a Bungie employee I met. That kind of shit is priceless and can't be easily replicated by perpetually starting new forums. I just want more transparency, mod professionalism 👈 and accountability.

marrec

« Reply #5721 on: October 22, 2021, 08:08:57 AM »

Which model(s) do you have?

The HD558s, I bought em before I had big money so they were the best headphones I'd ever used up to that point. Still the most comfortable pair I own tho.

Ghoul

« Reply #5723 on: October 22, 2021, 09:33:38 AM »
It's gotta suck to plunk somebody accidentally and with a fake gun.

The New York Post went in hard on "Hilaria" and her pretentious fake Spanish BS. I can only imagine her hubby's coverage will be, as she says, famoso.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #5724 on: October 22, 2021, 09:52:21 AM »
has trump released a statement on it yet?
(ice)

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #5725 on: October 22, 2021, 09:55:30 AM »
:O

marrec

« Reply #5726 on: October 22, 2021, 09:57:38 AM »
It's gotta suck to plunk somebody accidentally and with a fake gun.

The New York Post went in hard on "Hilaria" and her pretentious fake Spanish BS. I can only imagine her hubby's coverage will be, as she says, famoso.

I'm sure Alec has enough money to hunt and kill poor people so this likely isn't his first murder... but ya it's gotta be difficult to manage the guilt of accidentally killing someone else who is rich.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #5727 on: October 22, 2021, 10:17:28 AM »
i just hope it quenched his thirst for blood and he doesn't kill again :trumps
(ice)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #5728 on: October 22, 2021, 10:27:44 AM »
Back in the day, I actually set up one of those little TVs in my bathroom and would bring my Gamecube in there.

The handle was very useful.

Like the Nintendo-shack basement picture, but in a nice bathroom with windows and decent countertop.
This is how Nintendo recommended bathroom playing with the GameCube :ufup
(Image removed from quote.)

Does nintendo not know about buckets?

marrec

« Reply #5729 on: October 22, 2021, 10:30:41 AM »
i just hope it quenched his thirst for blood and he doesn't kill again :trumps

Probably will just make him chase that thrill of accidental killings :fbm

Caveat: I assume all multi-millionaires eventually reach a point where the only way they can cum is through increasingly violent and depraved acts.

SmokyDave

« Reply #5730 on: October 22, 2021, 10:34:29 AM »
Eh, you don't need to be a multi-millionaire for that homie.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #5731 on: October 22, 2021, 10:35:07 AM »
You shouldn't take eggmans memory of past events.

Pretty sure he's on bath salts.

marrec

« Reply #5732 on: October 22, 2021, 10:37:32 AM »

Well, sure, but there has to be a relationship between money and ability to cum from normal ass things so, if we were to graph this out, like... at the median income only 20% of people reach this apex of depravity and as you move up the income ladder you eventually reach 100% of people.

This is the kind of science I would fund if I were a multi-millionaire, in between flying off to private islands with Nic Cage to murder chimeric Fish/Human hybrids of course.

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #5733 on: October 22, 2021, 11:10:42 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/god-of-war-announced-for-pc-launches-on-january-14-2022-49-99-dlss-21-9-support.503253/page-21#post-75620847

User Banned (5 Days): Thread derailment over multiple posts

Sony will not sell their First Party games Day and Date on the PC cause it does not make much sense for them. PC is not their platform, they don't even own a Store. In contrast to MS. PC is their platform and they also own a Storefront. Futher more, Gamepass PC is another big reason for them to release games Day and Date.

They want people to join their eco System. Getting people on the Playstaion means they will buy more games there, PS+, DLCs and so on. Getting games on PC will just open the gate for more people to enjoy Sony Franchises and lure them over to get a Playstation. This game releases few months before GOW2 hits, enough time for people to get hyped for it. Plus, it opens the Gate to a bunch of Streamers to play the game again or for the first time, further building up hype for the successor.

:sicko

10centtacos

« Reply #5734 on: October 22, 2021, 11:42:07 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/god-of-war-announced-for-pc-launches-on-january-14-2022-49-99-dlss-21-9-support.503253/page-21#post-75620847

User Banned (5 Days): Thread derailment over multiple posts

Sony will not sell their First Party games Day and Date on the PC cause it does not make much sense for them. PC is not their platform, they don't even own a Store. In contrast to MS. PC is their platform and they also own a Storefront. Futher more, Gamepass PC is another big reason for them to release games Day and Date.

They want people to join their eco System. Getting people on the Playstaion means they will buy more games there, PS+, DLCs and so on. Getting games on PC will just open the gate for more people to enjoy Sony Franchises and lure them over to get a Playstation. This game releases few months before GOW2 hits, enough time for people to get hyped for it. Plus, it opens the Gate to a bunch of Streamers to play the game again or for the first time, further building up hype for the successor.

:sicko

Papa Sony would never betray their loyal base. You see, this roundabout strategy is all part of their master plan for world domination. I am totally not rationalizing this to make myself feel better.

Nuitangg

« Reply #5735 on: October 22, 2021, 11:47:00 AM »
Slayven has to be a troll who is probably whiter than Enzom.

jorma

« Reply #5736 on: October 22, 2021, 12:19:04 PM »

Well, sure, but there has to be a relationship between money and ability to cum from normal ass things so, if we were to graph this out, like... at the median income only 20% of people reach this apex of depravity and as you move up the income ladder you eventually reach 100% of people.

This is the kind of science I would fund if I were a multi-millionaire, in between flying off to private islands with Nic Cage to murder chimeric Fish/Human hybrids of course.

i assume you know from your own experiences, given that you are almost certainly in the upper 1% (and probably a lot higher than that) of the global income bracket  :o

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #5737 on: October 22, 2021, 12:22:51 PM »

i assume you know from your own experiences, given that you are almost certainly in the upper 1% (and probably a lot higher than that) of the global income bracket  :o

I think it's pretty much confirmed that billionaires can only cum in space now

Propagandhim

« Reply #5738 on: October 22, 2021, 12:22:53 PM »
I've been to marrec's private island estate, and i've gotten the massages.  But i kept my underwear on.  Absolutely nothing else happened.

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #5740 on: October 22, 2021, 12:38:54 PM »
Don’t these users know, the only thread derailments allowed are for tag begging?

10centtacos

« Reply #5741 on: October 22, 2021, 12:53:10 PM »
Do you say "he" or "she" when talking about Sheik?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-say-he-or-she-when-talking-about-sheik.504117/
Quote from: QisTopTier, post: 75687558, member: 154

To someone that doesn't know I say they/them

:popular

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #5742 on: October 22, 2021, 12:55:41 PM »
If I were Alec Baldwin I would make it my mission in life to change the culture of acceptance in Hollywood when it comes to filming gun action scenes. Honor Halyna Hutchins and do right by her.

Guns are not cool in the slightest, if you think they are it's because you haven't experienced the trauma of what they're designed to do.

What's the deal with them jumping to blame media first? Guns in movies somehow don't cause gun violence in europe. Take a guess where the real problem might lie.

marrec

« Reply #5743 on: October 22, 2021, 01:06:47 PM »

That's why I post here, the most depraved and disgusting forum on the internet, because it's the only way I can experience climax.

I think it's pretty much confirmed that billionaires can only cum in space now

How many people have cummed in space at this point y'all think?

Snoopycat_

« Reply #5744 on: October 22, 2021, 01:16:32 PM »
At the moment Bezos doesn’t have to worry about all the children’s shoes floating outside his sex station, but it’s going to be a real problem one day

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #5745 on: October 22, 2021, 01:16:35 PM »
We need to transition to knife fights in movies, the normalization of shooting people has gone too far.

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #5746 on: October 22, 2021, 01:38:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/resetera-ownership-update.499677/page-148#post-75696657

User banned (1 week): insulting other users, multiple bans for hostility against other users
Quote from: Hate
Quote from: Veelk
Well, it's sounds like the ownership of ResetEra, which will affect you, is a thing you wanted to keep being updated on. There was a banner for that, and you clicked away from it.

That's still on you, man.
Repeating it doesn’t make it true. It only makes you look stupid.

Quote from: Veelk
And if the MOBA corp got some rep here to personally say the words, you'd be all "Oh, thank goodness, I was worried the mods were lying to me, but a corperate rep would never be dishonest"? I doubt it.
Oh, they can lie all they want. At least I’ll know they lied. For the mods, even if in their hearts, they believe that what they say is true and that’s what they’re trying to do, it can easily be overturned by MOBA and we’ll never know what the truth is.
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #5747 on: October 22, 2021, 02:20:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/media-create-sales-week-36-2021-sep-06-sep-12-read-staff-post.487222/page-44#post-73868305

Sep 22, 2021
User Banned (Duration Pending): Inflammatory comparison

It has been a month, don't make me send Mod Admiral Benji after you.
OBE

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #5748 on: October 22, 2021, 02:21:44 PM »
Day 8
Quote from: Royalan
That wasn't surprise. Just a gentle reminder that this thread is approaching 2 weeks.
this is how not mad i am :smug

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #5749 on: October 22, 2021, 02:27:02 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/resetera-ownership-update.499677/page-83#post-75319734

User Banned (permanent): trolling
Quote from: rrost
Quote from: Hecht
Oh no that was absolutely bait

Aw love you too!

For a parting message to you all in this thread I will again post my "Honest and Unbiased" opinion about the team here. Hope you enjoy the read 😁.

Quote from: rrost
Let me tell you, I personally don't care about the mods, I don't know them personally and I don't care to. What I care about as an user of the site is the overall health of the site itself. I want the mods to be paid and I also think what mod team we have currently is kinda bad.

I am not gonna go ahead call them power abusers, stupid, grudge holders or authotorian or any of that, like most of the userbase dose.

But you know what I will call them?

"INCOMPETENT".

Their poor management and work has caused communities to leave the site. This didn't occur only once, this happened time after time even after we get empty promise of "we will do better". They demonstrated again and again that they don't understand the community, are terrible at damage control, leave openings that can be easily used against them to flare up the situation further and multitude of other problems.

If I was a owner of the site, do you expect me to keep such people in the staff who actively causes communities to leave along with the traffic and revenue they used to bring? I would be stupid if I want to. These people are bad for my business's bottom line, PR and reputation.

As a user of this site, do I want these people who causes the communities and the reason I visited these site to leave? I would rather not.

And it may be hard to hear but for a community, a part of community is much more important than it's staff.

Now the reasons I want them to be paid:
1) Free work for a million dollar corporation kinda goes against my values.
2) They won't be able to hide behind "thankless job" shield and would be held more accountable.

Hopefully I made my position clear without being an "Toxic" user who is a hypocrite for basing mods and wanting them to get paid.

Thanks.
:salute Waited a week to perm this one.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 02:45:57 PM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #5750 on: October 22, 2021, 02:37:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/resetera-ownership-update.499677/page-41#post-75222981
User banned (1 week): trolling over a series of posts
Quote from: shiftplusone
Quote from: Morrigan
Dunno but that's not the point. I'm saying that you, right now, are part of the problem. You say you don't "engage in site drama" yet here you are actively stirring drama and calling mods "shitheads" and repeatedly insulting them without a single shred of self-awareness. I can't stop laughing, seriously.
But some mods have been shit heads and there's nothing contradictory about that statement and my position of "I dont engage"

"some people are happy to make the mods feel bad" and you chirped in with YEAH, YOU so idk what you want me to do. I dont think i'm one of those people. I dont even know who the mods are. I didn't even know who owned the site. I'm here to shitpost about things that dont matter (like, this whole thing) and to talk about games on discords unattached from this site

https://www.resetera.com/threads/resetera-ownership-update.499677/page-69#post-75264459]
User Banned (3 days): Antagonizing other users
Quote from: AlexFlame116
Well since people are using this thread to vent their concerns I'm gonna say that my only warning received was completely uncalled for just cause I didn't enjoy the fact that a mod had a hype thread for a game that screwed a poster over with his job.

Now before I get another warning or something I'm gonna go give Nepenthe 5 dollars with Ko-Fi.

Waited a week to go back and ban these two too.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 02:46:18 PM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

marrec

« Reply #5751 on: October 22, 2021, 02:45:58 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/resetera-ownership-update.499677/page-41#post-75222981

User banned (1 week): trolling over a series of posts
Quote from: shiftplusone
Quote from: Morrigan
Dunno but that's not the point. I'm saying that you, right now, are part of the problem. You say you don't "engage in site drama" yet here you are actively stirring drama and calling mods "shitheads" and repeatedly insulting them without a single shred of self-awareness. I can't stop laughing, seriously.
But some mods have been shit heads and there's nothing contradictory about that statement and my position of "I dont engage"

"some people are happy to make the mods feel bad" and you chirped in with YEAH, YOU so idk what you want me to do. I dont think i'm one of those people. I dont even know who the mods are. I didn't even know who owned the site. I'm here to shitpost about things that dont matter (like, this whole thing) and to talk about games on discords unattached from this site

Waited a week to go back and ban this guy.

Morrigan may not be a mod, but they're definitely still banning people.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #5752 on: October 22, 2021, 02:52:01 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/resetera-ownership-update.499677/page-137#post-75475995

User Banned (permanent): trolling
Quote from: SushiX
Quote from: B-Dubs
I am going to say this one final time and I hope you're all listening:

Official Staff Communication
We are not now, nor are we ever, going to sell your data. It will not be sold. Ever.

We have assurances of this. Your data will not be sold.

Anyone saying different does not know what is actually going on.
Why would you write this unless you have a say in this? Are you an employee of Moba NETWORK and/or do you have an ownership stake in the company that would let you make decisions with what it does with its websites? If not, why you speaking on their behalf? And who gave you permission to even say these things? Who gave you these 'assurances'?

hahahahah

Why are you working yourselves to the bone to defend the owners of this company? Why can't they speak for themselves?

Five star thread.
:salute
OBE

marrec

« Reply #5753 on: October 22, 2021, 02:55:32 PM »
Day 8
That wasn't surprise. Just a gentle reminder that this thread is approaching 2 weeks.

Royalan, I know you read this:

8 days is not "approaching two weeks", 8 days is just over one week.

Propagandhim

« Reply #5754 on: October 22, 2021, 02:58:14 PM »
technically, 8 days is approaching 1 century
 :ufup

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #5755 on: October 22, 2021, 03:03:11 PM »
It depends on your definition of a week.

It can be anything between 45 minutes (Shark Week) to infinity (Infrastructure Week).

What sort of week are we talking about?
🤴

marrec

« Reply #5756 on: October 22, 2021, 03:09:40 PM »
Aw shit next thing y'all are going to start saying the week starts on Monday instead of Sunday.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #5757 on: October 22, 2021, 03:15:33 PM »
Week = Agile definition for the duration of an event or time span

Calendar week = 7 days according to the Gregorian calendar

🤴

marrec

« Reply #5758 on: October 22, 2021, 03:22:17 PM »
Week = Agile definition for the duration of an event or time span

Calendar week = 7 days according to the Gregorian calendar

I like this.

Ya see y'all, the Bore features more constructive discussion on one page of a shitpost thread than the entire history of ERA/GAF.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #5759 on: October 22, 2021, 03:23:03 PM »
Day 8

you cut out
Arguing in good faith that the visibility of this thread and ResetEra's sale is an issue becomes harder to do with each passing day.
when this fucker is arguing Day 8 is approaching 2 weeks.

If your vote has 51% approval, you don't in good faith claim its approaching unilateral support
If you're at 5.5 Km of a 10k marathon you don't in good faith claim you're approaching the finish line
If you marry a 6 you don't in good faith claim they're approaching a 10
If you earn 50k a year, you don't in good faith claim you're approaching a 6 figure salary
if 49% of the population are unemployed you don't in good faith claim you're approaching full employment

WHY DO THE PLEBS THINK THE MODS ARE TRYING TO PULL A FAST ONE IT IS A FUCKING MYSTERY